Mini 700 - Monta Vista Mafia (School has ended!)

Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Oh hi people :D

Scoug! My favorite e-furry!
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Anticollie »

CHOICE OF GROUPING:
PEG
JD
Collie
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #24 (isolation #2) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:20 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I DEMAND PEG PRESENCE. PROD BITCH.

>.<
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Nov 02, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Anticollie »

My Milked Eek wrote:For the first time in my live I need Jebus.
I love you. He needs to make that his signature.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #4) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:29 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I wanted seat 8. I'll sit behind PEG and ask him what the whiteboard says.
Seat five
blz :D

(I have notoriously poor eyesight).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 6:32 pm

Post by Anticollie »

CarnCarn wrote:Good morning, Mr. Javier!

Claim: Seat 5
ebwodp: fucker.

Seat three
mmkay!?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Post by Anticollie »

<Random Stage>
VOTE: JEBUS
for attempting to usurp my divine authority.</Random Stage>
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 3:40 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Picking prez + school tomorrow = I'll be away until around tomorrow afternoon.

C U THN SWT CHEEX :*
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:06 am

Post by Anticollie »

Funny story!

Anticollie was born when we bought a little farm collie which we named Meg. She was one of the happiest little puppies ever. Very active, very cute and destined to be a Hitler-esque dictator of my family.

Sure enough, Meg is now about 5 years old and rules my family with an iron fist! (Teeth?) Every night, it's lights out by midnight or the Collie will get you. Every morning, it's up by 7 or the Collie will not shut up until you appease her with a daily 'belly rub.' (The only currency she knows).

So thus: we decided that Meg is the 'antichrist' of collies (Lassie being Jesus). Thus, shorthand being: Anticollie!

MORE STORIES SHALL BE REGALED AS TIME GOES ON BECAUSE TELLING STORIES IS SUPAH FUN ^^

<tag> you're it.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by Anticollie »

MME gets points of originality?!

SCoug shall henceforth be known by me and my emo circle as "DaFag." I find it fitting. I have to go smoke a SCoug now. Y'know. 'Cuz I'm so emo.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by Anticollie »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Jebus wrote:'Kay. Time to end random stage, let's head to bandwagon stage.

unvote

Vote: Carny

You tried to lynch a teacher >:0
I'm not sure I understand this. You want out of the random voting stage, yet your vote is kind of random. Kind of defeats your intent, no?

Minor FoS: Jesus
Well played, good sir.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (isolation #11) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:50 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Dude, PEG, we're EMOS. We don't yell.

We may cry. We may bitch. We may moan. We may consider our musical taste for screaming elitist and superior. We may hurt ourselves to prove to others that we're not society's bitch. Hell, we may even show up to the neighbor's rager only to find his parents and discuss the travesty of today's youth with everyone else gets tanked.

But there is one thing that I am sure of and that is we will never yell.

This is going to be a hard role to adapt to for PEGgers I can tell already.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #12) » Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by Anticollie »

EBWODP: While*.

Wouldn't want my nonsense to be misread.

(PS: Double checking posts before hitting submit is for people who have shit to hide, amirite?)
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #13) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:15 am

Post by Anticollie »

Better wagon:

Spanish equalish Latin equalish italian.

Italians are slimy (I should know- I am one!).

Members of the Mafia are slimy.

Therefore: Jebus = Italian = Slimy = mafia.

Make the right choice, amirite?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #14) » Tue Nov 11, 2008 11:11 am

Post by Anticollie »

UNVOTE

My random vote became semi-serious, but after watching this discourse unravel, my opinions have been nullified.

-Anti.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (isolation #15) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:08 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Not a whole lot has seemingly transpired, so I'll toss out my thinking. I'll be using real names because I have a hard enough time paying attention to actual names, much less bull shit wastes of time like nicknames.
  • CarnCarn
    : A gent who has thrown up three votes, one of which was obv a joke vote. He seems to be attempting to scum hunt but tends to pull at straws. I can find him attempting to begin discourse, but then he changes directions and discusses his class schedule.
    Don't get me wrong, I like discussing meaningless sod as much as the next fellow, but for someone who is clearly attempting to get the game rolling, lets do just that. QFTing one of my early self-antagonizing posts this late in the game is simply contrary
  • JDodge
    : A gent who came under fire quite early in the game and in my opinion defended himself vibrantly and thoroughly.
    Too thoroughly? Strikes me as a WIFOM.
  • Jebus
    : I have to admit, I was a bit surprised that Jebus voted for Car after his joke vote. Jebus declared this as his induction into real-game scum hunting, and that just strikes me as weak, don'cha'know?
    'd like to see how this gent develops. But after Carn's discourse with Jebus... I'm stuck on the fence with Jebus. Maybe my head will clear tomorrow. Oh, and I don't care why you start band wagons :/
  • MiteyMouse
    : I'd love to see more from this gent. He doesn't have many opinions formed, and that's just dandy! We've got (a little) time! I look forward to you speaking up ^^
    please : >
  • My Milked Eek
    : So, he unvoted me as his random, and then directly (quite literally within the same post) voted me again under the same random ends, with a different mean. I'm seeing a slight attempt at questioning, but nothing beyond 'why thus?' I'd like some expansion as the game progresses.
    I don't know. I got a chuckle out of the re-random voting.
  • PickemGenius
    : We haven't gotten anything out of this fellow. Classic PEG.
    Though srsly... did you take my(and by extension Carn's QFT as legit?
  • Scotmany
    : I have a feeling you had a busy week. I bet we'll be seeing more from you soon. You're a good gent Scot, I see actual thought in your posts.
    cookie time!
  • StrangerCoug
    : I approve of the request for prods as per our deadline and her strident approach.
So yeah. CONVERSATION TIME.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #16) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:12 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Vote:Carncarn

oops, forgot my vote. As far as I can tell, Carn's decisively wish-washy play style has made it challenging for me to agree with anything he says, or that I'm missing a part of the whole picture. Because we are dealing with the limited spectrum of Day-one catharsis, Carn strikes me as the ideal lynch this fine Friday mornin' (or whenever we get out the noose).

Obv. not set in stone. Roll discussion.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Fri Nov 14, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Anticollie »

With 17 questions being issued thus far, scaling the spectrum from unhelpful to socratically meaningless (Ie: consistent 'why?' 'O RLYs?' and 'how so?') I am aggravated by your lack of forthrightness. It seems that you must get 'the whole picture' before making any action or responding to any aggression or pressure.

Upon the surface, this is indeed a decent mechanism: it ensures that one does not make any foolish mistakes in their response. However, the extent at which CarnCarn questions his... questioners, whilst restating the obvious (ie: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 55#1349155 ) or simply abstracting comments which would make the GOP look decent ( http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 85#1348285 ) it is safe to recognize that no real content, in fact- perceivably negative content (by which I mean a staunch detraction of many points made by those active in our game) has come to pass.

I view this as a muddled attempt to appear thoughtful in discourse, yet actively prevent information from being gleaned. And thus, my vote remains on CarnCarn as, in my opinion, the best candidate for the lynch this fine (friday) morning.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #194 (isolation #18) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:09 am

Post by Anticollie »

/emote sagely watches this unfold.

I do not want to see a townie lynch today, that being said, CarnCarn gets a gold star for his refutations of my points. I was not expecting such a serious response to my simpleton accusations. Such action is commendable. Thus:

Unvote

We have real scum to hunt.

MiMo is indeed the "watch and learn" scummer. I respect that. But there is a time to practice this aspect of scum hunting, and a time to be forthright in one's action. As the next few hours (day) unravels I do expect more from you, Miss. MiMo lest your prospects turn scum tinged. Ye?

As I am not complacent in any one particular lynch, I will make the following fatwa!

- Activity is necessary. Don't post shit just to be seen, but rarely can you go half a page without having something to say: a lack of posting generally means a lack of willingness to analyze or contribute. Thus: post you fuckers.
- A lynch will reveal information, regardless of its outcome. My lack of vote is... regretful, but I promise I will choose the best candidate near deadline. If we choose two lynches as proposed, I refuse to accept CarnCarn as a candidate.
- PEG's V/LA is acceptable: vidja' games are fun. But I'd prefer to replace if this threatens to become a game-long thing. (And I say that out of love, Mr. Schritt).

MOD:
Has Scot picked up his prod(s)?

Yes.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #19) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:05 pm

Post by Anticollie »

0 for 2, MiMo!

In response to Jebus (196) my release of suspicion from CarnCarn was at the behest of reason. My accusations against CarnCarn were- at their root, not only flawed, but hollow. I did this knowing full well of the potential caveat that I could be faulted, but wanted to press CarnCarn into full discourse.

When prompted to speak, players will often respond to flawed requests of information in one of several ways. I attempt to inspect players' responses for specific key words and various things I call "hide behind" terms.

It's an interpersonal communication tactic I learned at my local uni one semester. I'd be happy to discuss what specifically I look for in another game- but as I've decided to use a formulaic approach to this game (for shits n' giggles and nary more) it may be best not to list such keywords. I look forward to its success or failure for future discussions.

I say this, because while I love blanket terms, I have found that things like Occam's Razor are potentially flawed for one reason: there are often specific communication flaws or deprived information sources in play disputing the utility of such theories.

In a sentence: It is my theory that in order to fully utilize the commonly referenced terms on MafiaScum, one must also take into account the emotions and thoroughness of a poster's response, whilst paying special attention to a set list of keywords.

Will it work? Only time will tell.

I will be making a second post below to post my decision on whom to lynch.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #20) » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by Anticollie »

With MiMo's post, which was finally emboldened, we have chosen to lynch JDodge. While I am not convinced of his scumminess, I am however interested in this choice. In all fairness, he would have ultimately been my decision as well. (thus:
vote: JDodge
for posterity) The information revealed here will be helpful. As I do not feel we will have enough time for a second lynch (nor do I think we shall find such a thing necessary on this day) I shall see you all tomorrow.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I saw flame today at school and asked "Hey, we killed Jay. We get scum?" He went " Oh, you did?" (Obv. no straight answer).

So, he's aware of the situation. Lazy ass.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Anticollie »

MiteyMouse wrote:Quite the case you have on me! I am one of those players that doesn't really apply pressure, instead, [/i]I watch the action unfold and vote (with reasons) accordingly.[/i]
I do not want to join this band wagon, because at BEST all I can see is fool hardy attempts to push for another lynch quickly. I see no intrinsic evidence that MiMo is in fact scum, but I will say this: the italicized statement is quite false to me. MiMo's only serious vote was based almost completely on "Oh great, we're near dead line. Well, everyone hates this guy! <covers eyes and writes JD's name on the parchment>. That being said: I'm not prepared to vote MiMo off yet. But that's just me, I tend to have cold feet if I'm unconvinced.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #23) » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:30 am

Post by Anticollie »

Before I begin, let me say this: I find myself refusing to vote for MiMo based almost entirely on my previous, now archaic, stances that MiMo is simply exhibiting "IDK INBD" syndrome. But we're seeing a lot of pressure here, and unfortunately, not a lot of progress. MiMo is my not first choice for lynch, as will be seen below, but attention must be paid to the counter-productivity of our wagoning here.

I find the halo fading from MiMo.

I do not wish to add a third leg to this issue, what with things beginning to complicate themselves, but what are the chances of there being two scum left? Quite good, as I can tell. (SK, etc.)

Thus the following (completely theoretical) scenario threatens my mind: Scot attempts to divert pressure from Mimo, his scum partner, just as things are getting good. (As per g-post 242)

Now is not the time for a wagon change. I do not believe MiMo is scum with a strong majority of my being, but I do condone this wagon because as we may be seeing here, people are being drawn from the dark recesses of Lurkerdom and forced to post. Such diversion from such successful means is hardly pro-town.

Vote: Homo

I think this wagon just got fruitful.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #250 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Post by Anticollie »

CarnCarn wrote:
homoscot wrote:Anticollie, you are finding me scummy for what exactly? You don't think MiMo is scum, yet you vote for me for "diverting" from her wagon? So is the other wagon on Jebus not a diversion? I'm guessing that is totally acceptable for you. Yet when I decide to vote for someone I find scummy, I am diverting from a wagon on a player that you don't even think is scum. Yeah...your vote is making absolutely no sense.
Yeah, he said he doesn't think MiMo is scum, then gave a situation where he thinks the two of you are scum together. I'm not sure what he's really thinks.
Mmh. Re-read. I find myself clinging to strings with the whole "MiMo is obv not scum." statum that I've been standing by lately. Basically, I am willing to see MiMo drown in the interest of reaping the benefit of knowledge that we gain either way. MiMo's wagon has been... heated, with many yea and nay sayers, and as far as I'm concerned there will come a time with we can no longer reap the benefits of said wagon. (Which will occur only after all lose ends have been tied up and discourse trails off). If no other recourse presents itself, such as a slip up or alternate route of discourse, then the opportunity to gain the mini-plethora of knowledge that MiMo's death would provide us with should be taken into consideration. (for the dumb/tired:
A lynch after a heated debate is always more revealing than a random lynch of a random tangent here or there
).

As Scot has attempted to derail this information train so preemptively, I feel his actions are rather scummy. Thus: if MiMo turns scum, then Scot should be dealt with in a similar manner should no manner of data corrode such a perspective. If MiMo turns town, we still have many leads (namely the exact way each of us have dealt with her and her posts) with which we may inspect.

This is true of any of us, but the recent heated discourse with MiMo makes her uniquely capable of providing us information on each one of us, (Mr. Madden excluded), in death.

There are multiple things we stand to gain from a MiMo lynch, primarily revolving around her interactions (if not limited) and the interactions of the town regarding her questionability. (Significantly greater in quantity).

Then again, as I type this I find myself questioning if there are better choices for a lynch this time around simply because there have been more two-sided debates amongst us, whereas MiMo has only attempted to rebuke or refute accusations made against her.

Regardless, I am going about this process backwards, and I recognize that now:

UNVOTE; VOTE: MiMo
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #25) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 5:44 am

Post by Anticollie »

<<Off Topic: Happy thanksgiving all, as many of you, (I assume) I will be away from the computer for the next 24 hours. >>
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #26) » Sat Nov 29, 2008 3:10 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I love PEG. Really, I do. But I'm probably going to request a replacement now that FA is back.

I can has second?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #27) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:13 am

Post by Anticollie »

CarnCarn, if you are still displeased with MiMo's stances after she "wraps her head around the game" tomorrow, do you plan on hammering?

Just for the record.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #274 (isolation #28) » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:41 am

Post by Anticollie »

Just for note keeping. I keep an excel sheet at my house of suspects and all that junk. I don't use it or anything. It's just an aspect of my delicious OCD.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #279 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Anticollie »

My thoughts on MiMo are really quite bland at the moment. Which is to say that nothing has really changed. Allow me to explain.

MiMo has started our game as a quiet, reactionary scumhunter. When it was requested that she become more involved, she complied despite her busied schedule. For that, I find her pro-town, but not by any confirmative means whatsoever, simply a fact worth noting.

As our day has progressed, I have noticed that MiMo is desperately grasping at whatever she can find and making careful note of said opinions. Furthermore, she has also played the "sympathy," card. Something I am often inclined to believe, simply due to my nature.

So, to bring my post to summation, allow me to dictate my points and then be the harbinger of my final judgment on MiMo: MiMo has tried desperately to conform to a new style of scum hunting with which she is none too comfortable with. Such is commendable, but we are seeing that her straw-grasping has caused a staunch lack of coherence in her posting.

For that, our case now begs a new question: what shall her use be?

If she lacks coherency, attempts to develop a case on MME which amounts little more than an OMGUS in my eyes, and is the victim of heated discussion at the behest of the town, I should find that MiMo would indeed be a worthy candidate for a lynch on those grounds for the simple fact that much date would be gained from her death.

And yet, I find that Jebus' bandwagon hopping to be almost more aggravating and worthy of death int he interest of snagging scum than the entirely of MiMo's potential usefulness. In a perfect world, both should die. What luck! 'Tis lights out on friday.

<Yields floor>

-Collie.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #283 (isolation #30) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 12:57 am

Post by Anticollie »

Happy birthday MME ^^
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by Anticollie »

unvote

I've changed my mind. Mimo may very well be scum. Mayhaps. But Jebus is, in my eyes, almost irrefutably scum. That, or a horrid town player in this game.

From jumping bandwagons, pointing out player's flaws and refusing to truthfully act upon them (Many of which he is guilty of himself), throwing FoSes onto people for the most mundane of things (not that it means a whole lot) and leaving a bandwagon which was the greatest information-reveal thus far in the game and calling it 'weak.' I don't get it. Really. I don't.

The backhand to my last point would be that MiMo is either town and thus so is Jebus (as he would be leaving a bandwagon) or the two could -easily- be a scum pair in my eyes after isolating their posts. They have little direct action save when Jebus votes her, and he does so with minimal reason just a 'works for me' attitude.

It's a move that throws me for a fucking loop. That, or we got verily lucky in this game.

Vote: Jebus

Fun tidbits:

-precisely 1/3 of Jebus' posts thus far (11/33) have contained votes. This is not counting his emboldened FOSes.

This game's PAQ is 27.375 posts. This does not include dead players.

% chance user will change their vote based upon past performance:

-CarnCarn: 8.2%

-Anticollie: 13%

-Jebus 33%

-JDodge: 10%

-MiMo: 18%

-MME 11%
-PEG: 0%
˜

-Scot 22%
˜

-SCoug 17%

<Note: depending upon how a user generally plays, they may change their vote more than others. However, it is generally expected that players will vote only when necessary. Flip flopping is never smiled upon in a game of Mafia, and thus, a higher vote percentage/post should be considered worrisome. Generally speaking, percentages higher than 19% should be considered dangerously high and inspected. There are other aspects to take into consideration when deciding who may be scum>.

<Note: If a user has a strikingly low number of votes (3% or less) user is likely to be pushing for a bandwagon and being unsuccessful. If at least 15% of users are also victim to this circumstance, this is null.>

Indicates that this target was focused on for a large realm of time as a potential scum suspect by the group. (ie: Bandwagon).
This should indicate a steep increase in number of votes, or a steep decrease in number of votes as they attempt to either defer attention to themselves ( A potentially scummy action) or respond and delegate allegations (A potentially townish action).

Indicates that the player has submitted at least 3 'large' (200+ words) posts.
These posts can increase percent chance to vote because they are less likely to have a large number of posts, one of the several variables which go into determining % chance to vote.

˜
Indicates a user has made fewer than one dozen posts thus far in-game. If the number of posts from the user is 200% less than the average number of posts from the rest of the group, user should be considered inactive or lurking.
Known as PAQ. Poster Activity Quotient.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #32) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 10:58 pm

Post by Anticollie »

EBWODP: I didn't include my new vote in my @ likely to change vote. Anticollie is really 16 %
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #33) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:10 am

Post by Anticollie »

Teal is lynched. orange means "this person is in violation of the scum hunting terms which I look at when viewing post counts isolated.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #306 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:11 am

Post by Anticollie »

CarnCarn wrote:
Jebus wrote:Which means that it's probably only going to be lynch-kills in this game. 'kay.
Vote: Jebus
Wait. What. Why?

I thought that was a reasonable assertion.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 11:33 am

Post by Anticollie »

CarnCarn wrote:Along that line of thought, what do you guys think about massclaim?
I think: fuck you.

CarnCarn, you're number 3 on my list cap'n.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:13 pm

Post by Anticollie »

pickemgenius wrote:The answer is 69.

What do I win?
What are you, PEG? A jester?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #329 (isolation #37) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by Anticollie »

First of all: I made the jester comment/question because I am seriously bored with PEG's presence. He's -just- active enough to prevent mod-replacement, but has done absolutely shit in this game.

Second of all: I play Mafia theme'd games because I think they're fun. I'll claim if it comes to that, but it tends to take the fun out of the game. There's absolutely no more rationale behind it than that. Sure it works sometimes, but we play Mafia to test our deduction skills and a role claim is kind of counter intuitive.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #338 (isolation #38) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 11:01 am

Post by Anticollie »

- groups can talk outside of thread.
Cliques sit together at tables, giving them a small place of privacy, which could mean talking outside thread. Which means pick-your-own-mason-brothers.
I'm hoping for this, because it sounds the coolest.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #39) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 2:48 pm

Post by Anticollie »

StrangerCoug wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:
CarnCarn wrote:So, no-lynch again today?
Well, if it's you and me, then yes. Unless you have a quadruple vote up your sleeve?

The lunch/brunch break can be 3 things imo;
(I'll elaborate, because I'm bored and find it interesting to talk about)

- groups can talk outside of thread.
Cliques sit together at tables, giving them a small place of privacy, which could mean talking outside thread. Which means pick-your-own-mason-brothers.

- scum gets a kill.
Flavorwise the transition from one period to another is minimal and only crossing the hall, which would give scum minimal time to kill/expell/plan an attack on someone. So during a bigger break they could be given more time/space to talk/plan their attacks.

This is of course going on from the assumption scum has no NK.

- fancy words for another recess.
BBM could just be messing around with us.
Nice observations there, Edith.

I still think MiMo should have been lynched a long time ago. Pretty under the radar here.
Put your vote where your mouth is, imo.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #348 (isolation #40) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Anticollie »

MiteyMouse wrote: He has defended me numerous times in the past, due to my lack of time and odd playing style and trying to get more vocal. Now he is pushing SC to vote for me....just seems odd.

I will be back with more shortly...again, I'm sorry guys!
Silly person.

I was simply saying that if one
expects
a player to be lynched or feels that they
should
then they should put their money where their mouth is. Or, in this case, their vote. Lest we do a whole lot of finger pointing and get nowhere.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #41) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by Anticollie »

For all intensive purposes, Anticollie is be prepared to lynch Jebus, and PEG as of this moment.

Therefore: I urge Jebus to claim before the 24th rolls around and we are forced to delve into night.

My thoughts on Jebus have all been expunged in the past, and he has done nil to debunk or answer properly to my thoughts. Or anyone's 'twould seem.

(On another note: sorry about my lack of being here. I've been having a fun few days with the family).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #42) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Anticollie »

Teehee. I'll probably drop the hammer on Mr. Jebus if nothing evolves past this post. I'll be doing so at 9:00 EST. That's a fair amount of time and gives me a moment of grace if I should forget.

I really want to hear from Jebus... for being a case based on two day's worth of hairy playing I do expect
something
from him.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #43) » Tue Dec 30, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Anticollie »

my B, y'all, my B.

vote: Jesus.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #44) » Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:30 pm

Post by Anticollie »

My opinions have not been swayed by any of the encounters here.

I had MME pegged for Town for his unwavering championing of reason.

Generally, I feel that people with power roles grow slightly too complacent in their roles as they feel (and often do) hold trumping information over the town's heads. I never got that vibe with MME (Therefore- if you are a power roles, I applaud you).

That being said, I will keep my scum list to myself. That just causes silly argumentation which ultimately leads no where. We all have reasons we believe what we believe, and a scum list is often just an excuse not to explain one's though process. (Without necessary requests for info).

It is my theory that a true town player should be up front in their reasoning, lest they appear deceptive.

On a closing note: PEG's active lurking is unacceptable. I will not bring this up again, but I -am- calling for his lynch since he is active enough to dodge replacement but has yet to even accumulate 10 posts in our nearly 20-page game. Nor has he posted in more than 2 weeks.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #45) » Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:56 am

Post by Anticollie »

Was just tossing this thread around in my mind.

Question for the town to mull over:

Why would MME be appropriated town and Jesus, the true candidate for the lynch today, not be uncovered?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #466 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 08, 2009 12:29 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I had my finger on Jesus from day one (overstatement but the sentiment is there). We arrived at a consensus early on that, generally speaking, Jesus was likely our candidate for lynching.

Thus I pose: why did it take us three days?

When I get home from work (or possibly tomorrow depending on the exhaust factor) I (we) need to look for potential hang ups which were presented for what would appear to be no real reason to Jesus' lynch.

As we have (preeminent) confirmation on Jesus' alignment, we can now either wait for the game to end (though that wouldn't make a whole lot of sense in my opinion simply based upon the actions of the mod) or look for a third scum member.

Looking at the numbers, I have to say that I am unconvinced that there is any scum left, but rather some sort of power role of tertiary of malignant prerogative.

That being said: I am probably wrong as we have had zero night kills (knock on wood) and no day-viging. Which basically leads me, full circle, to the point that we, as town, are dealing with a 3-4 (but 4 would probably be pushing it from a balance standpoint) scum group with what would seem like zero powers.

Not sure if anything above makes sense... just trying to postulate some thoughts here and see if others can help burgeon some theories on what we're up against here assuming the game doesn't go into end-game at the end of this class period.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #47) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Anticollie »

pickemgenius wrote:ok then peeps.

Someone organize a super list of questions they want to be answered.

Then I'll get to em.
No, fuck you. The only things that I accept as worthy of "getting around to" is "dieing of AIDs" and "Alzheimer's."

I was not 100% keen on MiMo's lynch... but all y'all seemed prepared to tie the noose and then keep on walking. Mr. Madden, on the other hand needs to die for his obv lurking. The fact that he is still alive, as I have said, makes me poop a little every time I think about it.

I won't lynch right now, because apparently Scot & MME have use of him still.
But seriously, PEG has earned my most arduous disdain in these past couple of months. Lurking is thoroughly reprehensible, and I demand more activity from someone who gives their prior commitment to it.

(note: I still love you PEG. But slightly less now. School < Mafia).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #48) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:31 am

Post by Anticollie »

VOTE: Pickem

I see no reason for this to continue.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #499 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Anticollie »

My Milked Eek wrote:PEG, please answer my questions.
"Where were you?"

I'll tell you his answer: "School."

10 yen says so.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Anticollie »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Anticollie wrote:
My Milked Eek wrote:PEG, please answer my questions.
"Where were you?"

I'll tell you his answer: "School."

10 yen says so.
¥10 is not a lot of money. That's 11¢ here in the States.
I do not claim to be a man of supreme wealth.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Anticollie »

My Milked Eek wrote:MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTHHH EEEEEEEEEEEXAAAAAMM

tomorrow...

I'm somewhere in between despair and sleep deprivation. T_T

Mod:
Prod on peg please?
This happened at the start of the day, correct?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #52) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:35 am

Post by Anticollie »

My Milked Eek wrote:I'd rather wait for him to answer before hammertime.

I know, you all tasted blood after Jesus, but let's wait.
That's cool. I certainly have no interest in allowing PEG to live after his atrocities, but if there are those who would will him to speak before that happens- that's your prerogative.

As far as I can tell, he's been active on our forums in the GD, so why hasn't he posted here?

Because he's done with this game. So, I say fuck 'im.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I vote we just hold on for a bit and see where we land for 5th period. I would be hella surprised if PEG didn't turn out to be scum... maybe the Mod's just keeping the game flowing for continuity purposes? If that's not reasonable, I see no purpose -not- to post scum lists... as we've played out half our game & haven't had night kills. I would imagine that such is a sign we may continue our scum hunting... therefore, let us unite & decide who would be at the top of the list.

Personally, mine runs thus:

-Scot - Silence and a hounding OMGUS presence. He hasn't given us a lot to work with, but when he DID talk, he rarely contributed in a pro-town way.

-SCoug - I know MME & myself are not scum. If there is scum left after Scot, I personally find SCoug slightly more scummier than CarnCarn simply due to CarnCarn's vigerous pro-town posting.

-CarnCarn - See above.

-MME - Mod confirmed.

-Anti - I checked my role PM.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #522 (isolation #54) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Isolate your posts. "Prod" "Claim" "I still don't like..." "I'd prefer a ___lynch..." Basically every post by you is attacking a new target and each target gets you nowhere.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #55) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:43 pm

Post by Anticollie »

[All]
Computer breaking... RAM faulting... CPU QQing... L2Cache moaning... World of Warcraft Failing... Half Life I pussying out at random intervals... StarCraft still (eerily) operable...

Consider me semi V/LA. I can post at school, and sometime at home. But weekends will make posting difficult.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #56) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:56 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Well, I'll be the first to say that I'm rather surprised with PEG's role outcome. Then again... this is Jeremy Schritt we're talking about here. Upon remembering this, I am less surprised.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #57) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:18 am

Post by Anticollie »

That's fine, this game is broken as is IMO.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #58) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:09 pm

Post by Anticollie »

<pays attention again> sorry guys, I'm back. I forgot about this game.

I am a Vampire Kid. Straight out of vampirefreaks.com, I am a pro-town player who has no powers other than a distinguished set of chompers and capable of comanding the mysterious, otherworldly uselessness of black capes.

I win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

-or-

Upon my death, I may resurrect as a member of the Mafia. I will win when the town has been eliminated. This is an optional power.

The easiest way to find out if Scot's telling the truth: someone must have a bullet, lest his role be useless. Bullet person: I recommend giving it a try, unless you're a one-shot. (Which is likely based on the lack of day-kills).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (isolation #59) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Based on the options at hand, I'm leaning towards SCoug. This is why:

-We have a role claimed that can survive night kills. Haven't had any deaths at night yet. (ie: an inept/incapable mafia).

-We haven't got any claimed vigs.

-Therefore, someone's lying.

So whose role is most likely to be formulated? Personally, I say SCoug, as he claims vanilla. Our vig-immune may be lying, but that's decidedly unlikely as it's quite a limb to go off on.

I am very interested in hearing other's thoughts on this.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (isolation #60) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Anticollie »

If you're nightkilled, do you get switched to the mafia? Or is it only by lynching? Do you die when nk'd/lynched?
This was not discussed in the pm. I shall interpret it as though "upon my death" I may choose to join the Mafia. Thus, any way I die, I have the opportunity.

If I am wrong, Mr. Mod, please Pm to correct me.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (isolation #61) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Post by Anticollie »

MME, you may need to clarify your requests at my behalf.

Are you asking for me to crunch the numbers of our game thus far, or only for myself? Or am I missing your point entirely?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:18 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Yeah, me admitting my full role is obv a scum move.

Remind me how keeping that part from the game would be more pro-town than putting it out front?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 6:16 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Your response has failed to thrill me. if I
should
be lynched (thus removing another townie player from a slowly constricting game) how exactly does that accomplish anything?

Dahill, I'm feeling like you popped in here either trying to bandwagon or express a nw idea and just came off too strong.

SCoug was going to be my choice for several reasons, all of which have been previously explained by myself or others.

You are not doing a great deal in swaying said judgement with your lackluster posting early on.

For all intensive purposes, I am prepared to lynch Dahill (SCoug), but would prefer 4-5 more days before reaching a decision.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Anticollie »

I seeded a statement in my last post. I was expecting a response from it, and I figured I'd only get one of two choices. You chose choice... three?

Either you were being sarcastic in a situation that didn't call for it, or you mis-read what I said.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:54 pm

Post by Anticollie »

Okay, let us play thusly:

Do you trust my claim? If so, our conversation is over, as to lynch me would be decisvely destructive to the town's odds.

If not, I fear your vote is, in fact, not where your mouth is. Therefore, I shall recommend you finish your read promptly and make a final decision on the situation at hand.

If it's somewhere in the middle, let me know. I have a vote that needs counting.

You'll have to excuse the stiff vocabulary, your wit has been slow for my taste.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #66) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:50 pm

Post by Anticollie »

So he stopped sending notes after MiMo because he had no other reason to? This was his only non-vanilla ability and he used it once?

I find myself skeptical. Just based on numbers, of course. I haven't really done enough P4PD to really figure out why he may have done what he did (or why not).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Anticollie »

EBWODP: Sorry, I noticed there was a question in refrence to myself: I would imagine that I would be re-incarnated after the next day.

Though, I am not certain that I would have even turned up dead tomorrow (like other traitors) and my stances would have simply changed.

This is all sketicism as my role was anything but detailed. (To be perfectly honest, and risk my livlihood in this game: I all but copied & altered slightly my actual role PM. I trust it was altered sufficiently as I was not mod-killed after positng).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Post by Anticollie »

^- pending response: [hos]Dahil[/hos]

For all intensive purposes, this counts as a vote, earth shattering responses aside.

LAL. It was not within the town's best interest to keep this data from the general public- at least to no great extent. I put myself out on a very large limb coming 100% clean, and I expect all others to follow suit.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Anticollie »

So... like a viral disease?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Anticollie »

EBWODP:

Read: So... like a viral [ability]?
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I have an interest to finish.

And I'm quite certain my vote has not changed.

SCoug was suspicious, and Dahill was anything but helpful to his case.

Vote: Dahill1
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #72) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:28 am

Post by Anticollie »

<Don't remember if votes carry over>

VOTE: Dahil1
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #73) » Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 pm

Post by Anticollie »

I mean... I guess. We have a confirmed on you, and I'm aware of my role. Personally, I get a better scum vibe form CarnCarn.
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #74) » Sat May 02, 2009 7:53 am

Post by Anticollie »

I briefly isloated posts. Neither of them have struck me as particularly helpful, and in this situation, judging by merit, I've found CarnCarn just as non-productive. Though he has posted more. (over 3 times more).

That would leave us with two situaitons here:

-CarnCarn is scum lacing his posts with useless bits.
-Scot is trying to stay off the radar by posting as minimally as possible.

We're stuck here with two people, each deserving a lynch. However, I find activity with no content more revolting than no activity with no content. (Except in severe cases of lurking).
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #75) » Thu May 07, 2009 10:14 am

Post by Anticollie »

This is indeed the final period. I thought that was clear...

Scot, did you mean "100% is [/i]not[/i] scum?"

The only persion that is "100%" sure that I am not scum is me. (And... well the mod, I guess). Frankly, I'm going against my paranoid nature and accepting MME as town. (MME has been pro-town, like myself, the entire game. I'm simply skiddish when the mod says "so and so is town." Don't know why).

To summarize, we're down to two good apples, and two bad apples. At least one of these four apples is hiding a worm... or else the game would have ended. I highly doubt that we're sitting here killing eachother without scum. Has that even been made precedent yet on the site? Sounds like bastard modding, IMHO.

VOTE: Scotmany12
Anticollie
Anticollie
Goon
Anticollie
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #76) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:40 pm

Post by Anticollie »

You'll... have to excuse me... I have an embarassing thing to admit.

I flubbed on CarnCarn & Scot's names.

This is all my fault.

My vote was mis-placed.

Thank goodness nothing came of it.

UNVOTE

VOTE: CarnCarn

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”