farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 4:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Hi everyone. Replacing tovarish. I need to read up a bit, but if something needs to be done right now can you tell me?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #1) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 5:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm confused. I looked at the site Max has, but I can't find where you guys chose what you chose. Can anyone help me out here?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #429 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

never mind I figured it out sorry

i bid 30 on campaign commercial
I bid 30 on rally
I bid 25 on quick witted riposte
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #430 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Slander : 21 KoC
Quick Witted Riposte : 25 farside22
Obama Bomb : 41 Emp
Electoral College : 50 SSK
Rally : 30 farside22
Campaign Commercial : 30 farside22
Clean Campaign : 30 Sekinj
Expose dark secret : 40 Caboose

Quick Witted Riposte : 21 KoC
Rally : 25 RestFermata
Campaign Commercial : 25 SSK

{Energy left}
KoC: 58
Sekinj: 70
Emp: 35
SSK: 25
Caboose: 60
Lord_hur: 100
farside22: 15
ShadowGirl: 100
RestaFerma: 75
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #431 (isolation #4) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 6:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry mod if you could delete the above as the count is wrong

Quick Witted Riposte : 25 farside22
Rally : 30 farside22
Campaign Commercial : 30 farside22

{Energy left}
KoC: 58
Sekinj: 70
Emp: 35
SSK: 25
Caboose: 60
Lord_hur: 100
farside22: 15
ShadowGirl: 100
RestaFerma: 100
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (isolation #5) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry for the mess of the counts. They are still off because I forget to give people there points back.
I read through most of day one. Some interesting things about who to elect and who to kill. I agreed with the top two people as the execution. Both sek and caboose had some good ideas. I think KOC's attack on caboose was weak.
I have a couple of points
Caboose - Post 48. Umm there should be only 3 mafia they don't rule the game the town does. that is why the idea is poor. Post 64 no. I think most people were confused by the rules on this one. post 157 answer: It can be but playing with empking it is offically a nontell with him.
Knight of Cydonia - POST 42. I agree that caboose idea seems more in favor with mafia then town. Post 52 doesn't really make sense.
Empking - Post 153 it amazes me that you seem to always misrepresent people.
Also I'm going to go back later, but some of the people who suggested both OP and LBF as the people to kill are top suspects as those 2 both turned out to be town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #435 (isolation #6) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:04 am

Post by farside22 »

Caboose wrote:
Farside wrote:I read through most of day one. Some interesting things about who to elect and who to kill. I agreed with the top two people as the execution. Both sek and caboose had some good ideas. I think KOC's attack on caboose was weak.
OK.
Farside wrote:Umm there should be only 3 mafia they don't rule the game the town does. that is why the idea is poor.
What's your point?
Farside wrote:I agree that caboose idea seems more in favor with mafia then town.
No, it does not. Did you not read, or did you not understand what I suggested? I just suggested that we all play a regular game of mafia with slightly different mechanics. How does that favor the mafia at all?
Just so you know I see something and make a commetn about it and continue reading and make points. It the best way I know to read a game that I just replaced in. However sek did have the better idea. I'm not saying it was scummy. I'm just saying that sek's idea was better for the town and yours wasn't. Trying to say scum have an advantage is wrong. Scum should be 3 player to town's 9 players. Town has the advantage.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #440 (isolation #7) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

So I have a question in regards to this combat. Do people have an idea on who is scum and what the best person is to take out. I already have a semi town list from my read through. I think the best idea for this game is to see where people stand as far as scum go.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #443 (isolation #8) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I needed to remind myself about a few people.
Here is my problem. A few people I have no read on what so ever. Others I just don't know and well one I disagreed with completed.

These 2 have been lurkly, lurkly all game:
MafiaSSK
RF

This one I disagreed with when he was talking about lynching sek
Empking

Finally this person I have mixed feelings on. Nothing she said really came off as scummy, but I feel something missing in her post:
Shadown Girl
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:40 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:I don't think it is absudly powerful. For one, it is not one vs one, and we can easily make him lose 20 points each round if he "abuses" this power (like, putting 5 into attack, rest into defense each round to get an insane power amount round after round...).

For two, some people (read : farside22) got absurdly low starting power, so the mini-game could end very fast, negating most of the advantage of this power.

But even if it was that powerful, why would you find that suspicious ? He had no guarantee that he (or one of his pals, if he's scum) would get it, right ?

MOD : I guess that the first person who loses is considered lynched, right ? But what if two people lose on the same round ?
Why didn't you bid when you had the chance?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #449 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Caboose wrote:
sekinj wrote:
farside22 wrote:Why didn't you bid when you had the chance?
I'd like to know the answer to this from SG and Rest as well as Lord-Hur. I just don't understand what stragey non-bidders were trying to use...
I'd like to know what stratagy Farside was using. I hope she knows that I could knock her out of the game Round 1 without allocating a single point to attacks.
Really? I guess I'm just confused by this game then.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #450 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: For rally does that auto happen or do I have to say something for that to take place?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #455 (isolation #12) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:15 am

Post by farside22 »

sekinj wrote:
lord_hur wrote:On an unrelated note, farside22, your avatar is making me smile each time I see it. Thank you.
opposite for me. I am frightened of children.... :/
He's a baby and poor thing is teething. So sad.
The avatar makes me smile too and I look at him whenever I've very fustrated with a game in the hopes of calming down. :P
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #456 (isolation #13) » Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:15 am

Post by farside22 »

So back to my orginal question. Who do people think is scum because that is the person we should be attacking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #461 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:29 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Yes, like this :

Attack Empking : 30

For being the only player who has voted to get both OP and LBF killed, and also, on reread, for lack of meaningful participation in the previous day's discussion (in my opinion, of course).

Please note that it is possible to unattack (in this case, if Empking improves the quality of his interventions).
Can you quote where mafia does point to both LBF and OP please?
Also so far my minimal experience with SSk is he is'nt very helpful no matter his alignment. But I do suspect him in this game as he is laying far lower then I normally see and I don't see him contributing squat to this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #463 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm betting on empking or mafia as scum. So...

Power Usage: Capaign Commercial on MafiaSSK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #464 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Oops needed to be bold

Power Usage: Capaign Commercial on MafiaSSK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #466 (isolation #17) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 6:41 am

Post by farside22 »

Yay I suspect someone like this going with the flow more likely mafia.
Empking wrote:Letsbefriends maked a good point. I don't think you're the scummiest.

Lynch; Letsbefriends

Shoot: OP
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #483 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:What's with people not saying why they attack ? I think I'm the only one that gave anything resembling a justification...

Attacking in this mini game is like voting, so it should be justified, in my opinion. Unless there's something I don't get...
Well Empking's attack for poor reasoning is suspect. I feel a few people are attacking him for that reason.
I attacked Mafia because I felt he has done little to poor scum hunting. He has said nothing but one liners all game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #486 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 03, 2008 8:30 am

Post by farside22 »

Caboose wrote:
farside22 wrote:
lord_hur wrote:What's with people not saying why they attack ? I think I'm the only one that gave anything resembling a justification...

Attacking in this mini game is like voting, so it should be justified, in my opinion. Unless there's something I don't get...
Well Empking's attack for poor reasoning is suspect. I feel a few people are attacking him for that reason.
I attacked Mafia because I felt he has done little to poor scum hunting. He has said nothing but one liners all game.
That's how SSK always is, though.

Still waiting on explanation from Emp.
The few games I played with SSk he usually was more talkative.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #497 (isolation #20) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:29 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I'm attacking Farside because I need to attack someone.

Attack Farside: 1
Defence: 50
Power use: Obama Bomb
You could be oh I don't know attacking someone you think is scum instead of someone just because. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #499 (isolation #21) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Its not like a 1 attack does anything.
That's not the point. You are more concerned with yourself then finding scum. It is very anti town behavior.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #501 (isolation #22) » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:59 am

Post by farside22 »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Umm... where does it say you have to attack someone? I'm pretty sure it doesn't - Shadowgirl put everything into defence... Empking, that's a big slip there, methinks.
Actually he is trying to use his power as much as possible instead of scum hunting. It's the new tread called covering his butt because he is scum and doesn't want to be lynched.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #506 (isolation #23) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:36 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Hmm, seems the day/turn isn't over yet.

I don't like how some people (SG, MafiaSSK and RF) didn't play at all. Of all those, only MafiaSSK has some kind of excuse, since he can give his moves after everyone else.

It also makes me nervous that everyone else followed my attack on Empking. Either he's obvious scum, or he's innocent and there are scum riding this train.
It's hard to ignore someone who is being obviously selfish as well as combative for no reason. That allow would be vote worthy if votes mattered.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #510 (isolation #24) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Farside, we have different opinhions on how important staying alive is. Considering you think its OK to hammer in LyoL I think I'm right.

RF, Oh you knew what I meant, to be honest I find that post very scummy. It was obvious that I was replying to Farside.
This game should not be in lylo.

@LH: Not sure what to think about shadowgirl. I will have to look back at what I stated earlier about her.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #512 (isolation #25) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:32 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:Unless he's nuts, I think he was talking about another game.
Yay if he is it better not be directed at me. Because that is rude.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #514 (isolation #26) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:55 am

Post by farside22 »

lord_hur wrote:
farside22 wrote:
lord_hur wrote:Unless he's nuts, I think he was talking about another game.
Yay if he is it better not be directed at me. Because that is rude.
he = Empking, and I cannot for the life of me see why anyone would find that rude. Unless I am using "nuts" inappropriately, which is possible since english is not my first language. In this case, I apologize.

I meant that unless Emking was not thinking when he was typing, he must have been talking about another game.
I feel bringing up other games and if it's the game I'm thinking then empking is being rude. It is a bash that isn't necessary. If he just is being forgetful then never mind.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (isolation #27) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:13 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I was talking about another game.
Instead of making unnecessary comments how about defending yourself or if you are town try scum hunting.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #519 (isolation #28) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:I wanted the most powerful ability to stop scum from getting it, to stop the game from going on forever but mostly because I thought it'd help me survive.
This ^
It means you care more about your survival. There was no need for you to worry about it, but it seems most people find you scummy and you ignore their comments while still attacking.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #523 (isolation #29) » Wed Nov 05, 2008 7:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

Defense 5
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (isolation #30) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:Please note how the attack.

"Alive at any cost."

Can not be backed up. This is because it is false.
You are only attacking a player to help yourself. That is alive at any cost.

Defence 10
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #534 (isolation #31) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Empking wrote:Please note how the attack.

"Alive at any cost."

Can not be backed up. This is because it is false.
You are only attacking a player to help yourself. That is alive at any cost.

Defence 10
No its alive at
a
cost. (if that) I'm asking about alive at
any
cost.
Why are your attacks at me?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #536 (isolation #32) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:
Empking wrote:"Alive at any cost." Proof please.

Defense: 55
AQttak Farside: 1
This ^ attack. Why do you feel the need to attack. You did this before anyone started really attacking you. Most were focusing on SSK then LH mentioned your interest in both OP and LBF then you started doing the attack and aggreed with SG (I think it was SG) in regards to me having 3 abilities.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #538 (isolation #33) » Thu Nov 06, 2008 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

Empking wrote:To give me my 20 energy.
Which is doing what for the town? Sounds more like saving yourself then helping the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #787 (isolation #34) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Why was I killed? Oh and by the way sek was acting this last round it was obvious she was part of the scum group at that point.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”