momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 2:05 am

Post by momo »

VOTE: Roden

Naked voting in RVS? What do you have to hide?
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:48 pm

Post by momo »

In post 37, Roden wrote:VOTE: Toog
This is the fifth vote on Toog. Bringing someone to L-2 on post 37 without so much as a comment (even just one saying that it's L-2) is not the best look.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 01, 2022 2:44 pm

Post by momo »

Think dw would have moved off toog if scum, liked mala's interactions on page 4.

Think there must have been one scum at least out of the five people on the toog wagon (based on how quick it moved), immediate objective should be sorting there.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by momo »

My bad y'all, been active af pretty much everywhere online.

So, there's a wagon on me...

I mean I get it, scum likes to lurk early, but also it's not a real wagon at all?

This is maybe my fourth post in this game, you have literally no reason to town or scum read me lol considering that the first few pages of a game are just RVS.
In post 107, momo wrote:Think dw would have moved off toog if scum, liked mala's interactions on page 4.

Think there must have been one scum at least out of the five people on the toog wagon (based on how quick it moved), immediate objective should be sorting there.
People saying this is scummy because I'm trying to pretend to "solve" while not saying anything specific are wild.

I acknowledge that I didn't say anything specific. It was page 4 for crying out loud. If anyone claims to have solved a mafia game by page 4, they're full of shit.

I thought it was a good place to start and that's it.

Not everything is a solve.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 03, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by momo »

In post 122, MegAzumarill wrote:
In post 121, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Momo

First serious wagon of the game should be here
Only 3 posts so far (which is NAI) but 1 is an rvs vote, 1 gives lamist vibes, and the other feels like poor logic because it wasn't reasoned out and was just wanting to look solvey.
EBWOP
Like this is such poor logic I actually can't even. What kind of way do you play mafia where you expect clear and concrete evidence less than 100 posts into the game? My post was calling to attention five people I wanted to look into AS THE DAY PROGRESSED. I wasn't calling for any of them to be lim-ed immediately or saying that I solved the game.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm rarely confident in Day 1 reads. Until you have some level of VCA/flips for information, it's all really a crapshoot.
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 04, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by momo »

In post 283, MathBlade wrote:So let’s play a game to get content
If momo is scum who with?
If momo is town who is scum?
The answer is Greeting.
In post 58, Greeting wrote:Was
Toogeloo
really brought to E-1 with RVS votes? :dead:
In post 113, Greeting wrote:
In post 107, momo wrote: Think there must have been one scum at least out of the five people on the toog wagon (based on how quick it moved), immediate objective should be sorting there.
This was, at the time, a joke wagon, why is people moving off it relevant and not the destination to which they moved? I mean, it went a bit too far, but I still see it as a joke wagon.
Something felt out of the ordinary to them about the Toog wagon, I say something fairly similar with a small extension, and the narrative flips.
In post 190, Greeting wrote:
momo
should have been prodded by now.

Still has time on the prodder
In post 192, Greeting wrote:
momo

Oh, right. The prods are 48 hours in this game. My bad.
In post 265, Greeting wrote:
In post 200, MathBlade wrote:
In post 199, Dwlee99 wrote:Oh. That's not how I read it. Cause toog's content is even making an attempt at being game advancing and there's a lot of it compared to small from momo and something is there.
I disagree with that.

How is lolcat advancing the game? Looks like active lurking to me.
Toogeloo
just kinda does that. It's NAI in my opinon.
In post 266, Greeting wrote:
In post 215, Malakittens wrote:
momo

Ewww.
I'm allergic to cat fur. My eyeballs turn red and my skin gets itchy. Which is a shame, because cats are kinda cute.

So many posts about low activity, nothing happening, and things being NAI. Does nothing to change that. This is activity for the sake of being active at its finest.

Y'all want a concrete position from me? This is the one I feel most comfortable taking. VOTE: Greeting
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”