EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:28 am

Post by EdensFlame »

ego
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 29, 2022 10:28 am

Post by EdensFlame »

VOTE: Alri
“At times there will be fire; this we can’t avoid. But it’s up to us to decide whether it will consume or it will purify.”
– Cristen Rodgers
''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #90 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 12:38 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

I agree more posting is good for town, although one big part of it is not wasting time talking about parts that are less relevant.
I'm not entirely sure Mad Hatter's talk so far is genuine, but I'm not discounting the possibility.
Don't find it likely scum would draw that attention to themselves early, but it's possible.

Conclusion: I think I should keep an eye on the Hatter
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 30, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

You expect me to be able to commit on another players alignment on page 3?
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 11:19 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 115, Greeting wrote:I have read all of the posts so far and they're NAI to be fair.
I'm much of this same opinion for the first few pages but vanderscamp pings town.
Anahit too although less so
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #138 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 31, 2022 3:58 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

I mean I'm free to clarify my reasons.(it's because I think you're the first person to try and move out of rvs)

Anahit isn't approaching my slot how I'd imagine scum doing which isn't conclusive but points strongly
to
away from green.
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #144 (isolation #6) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 12:46 am

Post by EdensFlame »

to green would actually be to scum in this team

I guess to town ?cult? would work
It's good
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #146 (isolation #7) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:17 am

Post by EdensFlame »

I mean any color is scum
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 9:31 am

Post by EdensFlame »

OK I get what you're saying Greeting, but the push being founded out of essentially air can still produce good results.
Ahri isn't going to die over it and atm you are disrupting conversation about the slot.
Just back off a bit, it'll be alright
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #9) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:14 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 211, SirCakez wrote:Ok let's just clear it up
Eden who was that post aimed at?
It was mainly aimed at the discussion in general, not at a player in particular.
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #216 (isolation #10) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

looking back that discussion was mainly anahit and Mad Hatter
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #235 (isolation #11) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 8:06 am

Post by EdensFlame »

MrCakes feels colorful
Greeting prolly town
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #12) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 10:52 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 240, Greeting wrote:
In post 235, EdensFlame wrote:MrCakes feels colorful
Greeting prolly town
What's so towny about me?
don't get vibes about you wanting to look any particular way
fairly blunt and straight forward
no agenda

these are liable to change but for now it's a good look (ironically)
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #270 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 3:19 am

Post by EdensFlame »

I think I will VOTE: Dwlee99.
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #342 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:27 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 335, SirCakez wrote:
In post 270, EdensFlame wrote:I think I will VOTE: Dwlee99.
This is also a crappy vote and it just makes me want to move back to Eden
I think we can do way better for a day 1 elim than Dwlee
I mean who did you have in mind, not seeing anything better especially after Dwlee's last post
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #367 (isolation #15) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:46 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

welcome!
Not a fan of a Greeting lim
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #369 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:15 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

I've read some Greeting Town games and this is very similar
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #391 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:16 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 388, mc esther wrote:
In post 369, EdensFlame wrote:I've read some Greeting Town games and this is very similar
what do you think of rat/toogeloo?
Don't have a solid read of the slot, honestly can't remember much that it's done.
I'll join the wagon if push comes to shove, don't have a strong scumread on anyone yet
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #392 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:19 am

Post by EdensFlame »

There doesn't seem to be a lot of resistance to the lim though except maybe the Greeting push
Scum!Toog may mean Town!greeting though I'm not sure atp if this logic holds up too well.
I guess I'll look into it on a color flip from toog
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #463 (isolation #19) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 4:45 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 453, Ahri wrote:
In post 449, anahit wrote:
In post 439, Ahri wrote:
In post 434, anahit wrote:more likely than default slot?
they give off normie vibes

why
because she is pushing greeting and defending toogeloo (even suggesting dwlee as a better elimination than toogeloo) and you are defending greeting and pushing toogeloo as the best elimination so i was wondering if you found her to be a likely toogeloo partner in your view of the game
defending toogeloo?

kk

i did not see this

but if this is true, then in addition to their "colorful" terminology

VOTE: Isis
In post 462, Mad Hatters Tea Party wrote:It could make you uneasy.
Contrarywise it should make you feel assured.

I do apologise, the Tweedle Twins came for Tea and told their tantalising tales to Hare and myself.

*sips tea*

A little cold... anyway.
I am curious as to what makes you ill at ease about the post from our Circular Artisan. The point made is quite simple. Strike at the soul of scum you know, not at the scum you don't.

You aim at your target, not at the one next to them who could well be just an innocent bystander.

As for my opinions, the Monochromatic Bear is an impure wagon. The Fire Fox would do well to elaborate and expand upon her votes upon both The Monochrome Queen and Bear - until so she is one the Bandersnatch will be watching, along with the The Timekeeper and The Curious. The Jailed Songbird is still the best elimination for today, in my opinion.
Okay I can't understand this
Monochrome-bear equals toog
Jailed songbird is Greeting
Who's the others?
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #481 (isolation #20) » Sat Feb 05, 2022 5:39 am

Post by EdensFlame »

I feel like Dwlee is still the best elimination since the slot hasn't done anything BUT there seems to be resistance and reluctance to vote there.
There's no real reason to oppose pressuring an inactive slot so my impression is that Dwlee is probably scum.
Rhis would potentially leave Cakez as a partner
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #581 (isolation #21) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 11:41 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 569, Dwlee99 wrote:UNVOTE:
Okay I've changed my mind
But why
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #631 (isolation #22) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 10:00 am

Post by EdensFlame »

VOTE: Ahri
:)
First decent scumread of the game is nice
Would've liked to have it day 1 though
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #645 (isolation #23) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 11:01 am

Post by EdensFlame »

Ahri feels non commital and like they are trying to fit in.
This isn't necessarily bad but something about the way they are going about pings me as off
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #671 (isolation #24) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 9:53 am

Post by EdensFlame »

Why are people even wagoning toog?
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #783 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 7:23 am

Post by EdensFlame »

Toog wagon feels scum-led or at least scum- supported
If it was actually hammered I'll look at the votes mid wagon tonight
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #821 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

This is interesting
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #822 (isolation #27) » Tue Feb 15, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

Toog wagon analysis was peculiar.

Isis and Cakez seem to be the most implicated from it (I disliked their join on to the wagon the most)

Do find the former +town elsewhere though
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #830 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:06 am

Post by EdensFlame »

VOTE: Ahri
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #831 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:07 am

Post by EdensFlame »

Their involvement in the wagon isn't bad but their play is scummy independantly of it
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #832 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 16, 2022 9:07 am

Post by EdensFlame »

And the game is dead atp
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #844 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:17 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 843, Galron wrote:That no one has claimed to be in a PT leads me to believe that those who have are dead or mafia.
You do know there are confirmed masons that exist right?
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #888 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:50 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

Do we have any evidence of multiball or lack thereof
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #891 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 2:25 am

Post by EdensFlame »

I'm gonna talk because if it's multiball it's elo
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #896 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:01 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 894, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 891, EdensFlame wrote:I'm gonna talk because if it's multiball it's elo
Why didn't this come up yesterday?
Didn't think of it, didn't really when consider the game full on ending with 9 ppl alive
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #910 (isolation #35) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:35 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

That still doesn't make you town
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #911 (isolation #36) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

And I don't think that discounting the remark was night action related is valid.
It very well could be though I concede that as phrased it may not necessarily be.
VOTE: Iris
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #912 (isolation #37) » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:37 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

VOTE: Isis

Want this vote regardless i think
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #961 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:10 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

Personally I feel more inclined to vote cakez here than anyone else
I'll do some rereading though
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #965 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 23, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by EdensFlame »

Cakez ISO is basically zero interaction with either flipped scum.
Not a great look.

Pooky is an interesting case because the information he gives is just wrong. Like plain just incorrect.
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #979 (isolation #40) » Thu Feb 24, 2022 9:52 am

Post by EdensFlame »

In post 978, Galron wrote:UNVOTE:

Let's make sure this is right.
Do you think there is any chance of Vander actually surviving today?
– Cristen Rodgers
EdensFlame
EdensFlame
Townie
EdensFlame
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1002 (isolation #41) » Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:14 am

Post by EdensFlame »

VOTE: Vanderscamp

You're talking me into this Vander.
I want to talk more today but I don't forsee a better lim today that will have support and that means my discussion helps scum aim for limlo
– Cristen Rodgers

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”