Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:40 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

vote: SensFan
for his obvious attempts at promoting his reism agenda.
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:59 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

To be perfectly fair, it can be difficult to come up with something meaningful to say on page 2.

That said, it's still weird to just throw a complaint out there, and I intend to lean on him until he says something more meaningful than "Don't be haters". On a sidenote, I've always hated the term "haters".

vote: salempc
One time, back in 'nam, Sudo was set upon by an entire squadron of charlies. He challenged them all to a game of Pictionary, which he won resoundingly. The charlies were forced to not only surrender the skirmish, but also their world-famous chili recipe, which Sudo sold to Texas for a hefty profit. Sudo is a master of diplomacy.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #80 (isolation #2) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

As interesting as all this is, is any of this leading anywhere, or is Stef just a moron?
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #118 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Sudo_Nym »

First of all,
unvote
. I'm not sure if I did this before, but I should have done so.
4. He expects me (and presumably everyone else) to already know the setup of the game - or, at least how many scum there are. Who would know that outside of mafia? Nobody. Who other than a mafia member would make the mistake of assuming other players know anything about the game setup re: the size of the mafia? But then, to go one step further and then suggest that we should limit our criticism of our fellow players to a certain arbitrary number is to limit the town's potential for finding scum. If I find that player X, Y and Z are acting scummy, but later on player B does something incredibly scummish, am I supposed to just sit on my hands because player Y, who was a townie, decided to do something stupid and scummish earlier in the game? It's absurd.
Just to address this point. Knowing how many mafia are in a game isn't the hardest thing to figure out, because there's an established amount of scum to townies necessary to ensure game balance. In a 12 player game, there's generally 3 scum. This, of course, assumes that there's no outstanding roles on either side- if the town is really powerful, expect 4 scum. If the scum is really powerful, there may be only 2. If both are really powerful, then they balance out anyway.
Sudo_Nym
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Sudo_Nym
Pseudo Newbie
Pseudo Newbie

Post Post #137 (isolation #4) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by Sudo_Nym »

Unfortunately, I agree with you, Porkens, at least in so far as my inactivity. Sens was aware when I joined the game, that my internet connection is not the most stable. Sometimes, I have no problems, sometimes I can't get on for days. So I'm not doing this intentionally.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”