Mini 690 - Grimmmafia (Game over, the flavor returns...)

fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:18 am

Post by fleurdelys »

/i confirm my role
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:42 am

Post by fleurdelys »

it's sooo annoying, isn't it?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 11:49 am

Post by fleurdelys »

it's my first game and i really want to play it-those last three days were painful...just waiting
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:03 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I presume it is day now-I think it depends on forum time, and here it is 5 pm, am I right?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #4) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Thank You for the explanation
As for me,
VOTE:Porkens

and it is a random vote
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #5) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 2:47 am

Post by fleurdelys »

oh, i forgot to answer You, wolframnhart-it is Eva Green on my avatar;)yes, she is famous-the dreamers, james bond, the golden compas...
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #6) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:31 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Shouldn't we make it more complex? I heard this game is all about cheating and lying but we all vote randomly...how can we make it more interesting?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #7) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:54 am

Post by fleurdelys »

You've just opened my eyes. I'll be patient. I was just worrying that every time we're just going to vote randomly, because if nobody talks then how can we get information about other people and so having any reasons for voting would be impossible. But yes, this is my first exciting game, and I just can't wait to play it. I mean, I know we are playing it now, but the stories I was told about it-ah!
My friend, who actually recommended it to me is completely paranoid now which is so funny.
But as You say, I'll wait and see...
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #8) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:27 am

Post by fleurdelys »

i think i might know who SpyreX is in the game, and I definitely am going to fight for his life:P
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #9) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:38 am

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX wrote:
I'm not trying to offend,
but please dont defend.
I will think about it, although I had a thought about you and a good feeling. i'm playing, don't worry
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:45 am

Post by fleurdelys »

wow, it's getting exciting
it's like Derren Brown
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #11) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

spyrex rhymes and things-it is cool and i was thinking more in terms of Grimm tales, and his rhymes remind me of one story, and basically it is a rather good character-good for me
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #12) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:31 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Gorrad, can You just tell me why you want eliminate me so quickly? It doesn't seen a revenge for I didn't vote for You and at the same time you seem to really want me gone-what is the reason?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #13) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

i should not say anything else, however, deeply in my heart i want to defend my stupidity:p
Gorrand, I have actually applied to one of the newbie's game; however, this one has started first and so i'm here.on the other hand, i heard about the game from an obsessed friend so i know SOMETHING.
i thought about my role and what i think spy rex character is, and i thought we should be on one side in terms of the game. however, i was thinking of a completely different character than you guys, so i'm confused as everybody.
hope i'm not going to finish this game so quickly, GORRAD;)
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #85 (isolation #14) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

it was about the name that shoudn't be spelled incorrectly three times-that part made me think about him being in a similar position to mine as a characters in game. still, i think we have spelled his name incorrectly quite a few times and nothing has happened-if he's alive still then i have no idea who he was
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #15) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

ok, that is my last newbie post, promise.
if the person is voted to be eliminated will the rest find out what his/her role was?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #16) » Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:13 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

so i think i'm done.
i don't know who spyrex is and i didn't understand that it is a character's name taht we have to mention, so i thought about his avatar name-rather stupid, but well.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #100 (isolation #17) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:33 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I am so sorry Biohazard, but my new tactic is to remain quiet. I think I am confused with what i said, and it makes sense to me. This is what I though:
1. From Spyrex rhymes I thought I know his character in grimm tales, and reckoned it was a good character, yes pro-town, and I should defend him
2. why should i defend him? just because people were saying he shouldn't be trusted so early at this stage- so i thought i would make him stay
3. after reading your assumptions of what his character is, i lost my trace and stopped acting enthusiastic about it
4. i'm done cause i got the greatest amount of votes

Now I'll just wait

Mod edit
Official Votecount:
Fleurdelys (2): Gorrad, dahill1
Porkens (1): fleurdelys
Gorrad (1): Biohazard
wolframnhart (1): Porkens
SpyreX (1): Plum
Porkens (1): SpyreX
Plum (1): kloud1516

Not voting (3): mikanoff, wolframnhart, CoheedCambria09
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #102 (isolation #18) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:47 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I was afraid that people will vote for him because they don't trust him, and i wanted him to stay to see what will happen and if i was right about it
secondly, you wrote a lot about his character being ambivalent to the story, so that made me think that it wasn't so obvious for him to be on the good side
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #19) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:54 am

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX, don't worry about me-i'm the one who talks more then anybody here, so it's bad to judge if shutting up would be a bad idea in my case. it's weird that the players did not think about my role at all. What if my death means that all the town dies?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #20) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:00 am

Post by fleurdelys »

CoheedCambria09, i don't think i should reveal which one of the above
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #21) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:11 am

Post by fleurdelys »

i can only say that you should save me. i don't know if i can reveal my role, i don't think i can.; however, it is highly important for the townies but important for scums as well. this is why you should give me a chance
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #125 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:14 am

Post by fleurdelys »

What? Should I say what my role is-is that what You mean? I'm afraid I might be killed during the night if I reveal it. or is there a doctor to defend me every single night?

Mod edit
Official Votecount:
Fleurdelys (3): Gorrad, dahill1, SpyreX
Porkens (1): fleurdelys
Gorrad (1): Biohazard
wolframnhart (1): Porkens
SpyreX (1): Plum
Plum (1): kloud1516

Not voting (3): mikanoff, wolframnhart, CoheedCambria09

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #23) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:27 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

You are The Prince (town), you know, the son of a king, who appears in most stories in which there’s also a beautiful girl.

Should I reveal my missions as well?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #24) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

i am important for scum, because i am an important player in the game-as i said, what if they kill me and this means they win the whole game? even if not, as a member of town i would hate being killed as an important member-for town's sake
that's why i felt uncomfortable with revealing my character earlier, and asked for the doctor to take care of me during nights
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #149 (isolation #25) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 1:57 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

But it says "town" in my role description i gave you
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #153 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

yes, but I was asked to claim and this was what i understood as claiming-i don't know other way to prove you.
yes, at this stage i am being desperate and maybe that's why i was so confused and confusing at the same time. my tactic of remaining quiet was planned only because i could not explain myself anymore- for me what i thought had made sense, however, i have to admit it might have not been so clear from the objective point of view (meaning, what i think is completely subjective and so it ight only be so clear to me)
i did not think a lot about what you think of spyrex and rather enthusiastically thought about some other character from Grimm's tales. apparently, it was different from what you thought, and i know everything was so obvious for you (who he was)- well it wasn't for me.
and yes, i have messed up with avatars and grimm's characters here- and i'm sorry for that.
at this stage i am being desperate to stay-believe me or not-this is my first game, although i admit i heard a lot about it- and i just want to have a chance to play as long as i can, so give me a chance
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #156 (isolation #27) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 3:28 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

i never stated that if i die, the town lose-i said what if
Its not just a few votes-i got like four and only three people haven't voted yet so it is quiet clear who will be done
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #28) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 4:13 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

I was told to persuade you instead of not talking, and that was the only argument i could think of
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #29) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:42 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Biohazard wrote:
Actively lurking is not going to do any good. If your town then participate within discussion and if you believe the votes on you are unjustified then present your reasons for doing so. ][/quote]
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #170 (isolation #30) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

i don't see sense in revealing everything, for you'll get everything after i;'m done, aren't you? what's the point-you'll be surprised.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #31) » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:11 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

i don't see the fun of the game after letting everybody know who i am and what is my mission either it is pro town or bad. so, if it makes you suspicious-pity, that's fair enough, but i'd rather play it shorter then revealing everything about me and remain with nothing
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #32) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 1:47 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Plum wrote:
fleurdelys wrote:i don't see the fun of the game after letting everybody know who i am and what is my mission either it is pro town or bad. so, if it makes you suspicious-pity, that's fair enough, but i'd rather play it shorter then revealing everything about me and remain with nothing
Playing mysterious isn't earning you any credit. If you're town, revealing your mission may help us make better-informed decisions. It's not just about fun; you win with the town even if you die, assuming you're a townie. Withholding information in this case is pretty scummy, and in combination with the rest of your play has earned my vote. L-2, I think.

Vote: Fleur
The problem is, after revealing my mission you'll think i'm being scummy again. i can tell my mission is about checking which player have a slipper i found as a prince. does it make you not voting for me?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #33) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 2:02 am

Post by fleurdelys »

This is what i am talking about- i also think i need to find this character, and obviously it might sound scummy for you, because the fact that i am a prince looking for slippers doesn't make me more pro-town then before i have revealed my mission.
act as you think, and i will be happy
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #34) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 7:34 am

Post by fleurdelys »

1. I appeared in the game voted randomly
2. hoped that game would be more then just random votes, for i suspected it's going to be like the one we're having now-suspicions, analysis, etc. and then, out of the sudden spyrex appears with his riddles, that i like
3. i think about the character he might be, and think that he is ........ and so for me pro-town
4. however, i can see that people are being not trusty and so i think we should give him a chance, for he is interesting with his riddles- i didn't mean to be opportunist at that stage, i wanted to play with analysis and suspicions- and spyrex offered that with his riddles
5. then, everybody started describing the character he is in the game- and i was thinking before about a completely different character, maybe didn't focus on the right fragments enough. people were thinking if he was pro-town or not (his character) but the conclusion was he was ambiguous, so i thought i should be more careful with my judgements next time
6. i wanted to remain quiet after i realised that my explanations are leading to nowhere, but i was never quiet after somebody said it was a bad tactic to take (Biohazard? was it?), so i just did whatever you asked me to do and even though i wasn't too happy to reveal my mission, because i thought it was supposed to remain secret, i've done it all.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #35) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 8:02 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I don't think he does put words in my mouth, quite a few times i said that i never claimed that my role is that important, i said i was only asking you what if-look at my posts just before claiming and after claiming my role
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (isolation #36) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:01 am

Post by fleurdelys »

what about fighting the dragon? i could fight a dragon:P
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (isolation #37) » Sun Oct 19, 2008 11:18 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX, read my posts, please. Not only did I mean "what if everybody dies" but also I wrote it literally like that-in the first post I mentioned it.
I don't have missions, it's a spelling mistake.
Nobody was convinced by my character role, and that's why they asked me to claim my mission-and this is what made them think differently.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #232 (isolation #38) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:24 am

Post by fleurdelys »

sirdanilot wrote:
fleur wrote: I don't have missions, it's a spelling mistake.
what?
I wrote something once asking if i should claim my missions- that was a spelling mistake, i meant should i claim my mission. i don;'t have more than one
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #39) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:19 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

I found it weird as well, and i don't like the fact that Porkens voted without consulting anyone.
So i still keep my vote for him-this time for the reason
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #253 (isolation #40) » Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:26 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Porkens, you weren't that creative either throughout the games, and I might even say that for me your reasons for say spyrex name are unconvincing; especially second one- if he doesn't vote for you, he must be pro-town? what?
i don't agree with changing the course of voting so radically, but at the same time, the reasons for voting on You and Gorrad were quite a good reasons. I was trying to explain everything I was accused for, ad You were obviously lurking. And somehow, I would be open to change my votes-just give me the reason
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #271 (isolation #41) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:47 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I have ambiguous feelings right now. I was thinking Porkens was quiet and I really don't like Owen Wilson-and I reckon it's him on the avatar:(-that was the cause of my first voting. Then, he became a little scummy by lurking, and then making his independent decision without consulting the town. Also, if Porkens is a scum and Spyrex is pro-town then Porkens might want to ruin his mission, and I think he didn't pronounce Spyrex' character's name correctly when he first wrote it, so I still think Porkens behaves scummy
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #42) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 am

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX wrote:

I am no dope,
she needs a rope!

My target stays inside,
So they cant run and hide.
Now it is different- Spyrex was pointing me desperately for a quite a long time, although I was ignoring it. This time he strongly suggests that I am a scum, but he actually never says why he thinks so. His tone is though really strong, and I don't like it.

UNVOTE: PORKENS
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #43) » Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:01 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Just because I hate being pointed at constantly by somebody who completely ignores my arguments, never comments on them, instead simply calls me stupid- makes me scummy. fair enough.
I'm not saying that Porkens did not write a lot, I'm just saying that he did not tried ever to save himself, explain, he was quiet intolerant about what we think of him, don't you think? However, he is not that scummy for me, and that's why i unvoted him. also, i have never voted for spyrex, i'm still thinking about my votes.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #289 (isolation #44) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:10 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Porkens said his name twice, I think-and the first one had a mistake in it.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #45) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 6:47 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Because Spyrex was asking not to mistake his name, not to say it incorrectly, and said he had only one go. and so, porkens used it and said it incorrectly so he might have had destroyed spyrex's mission
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #46) » Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:46 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Spyrex, I am so tired of You shouting to lynch me- go and lynch me if you want. i would just like to hear why aren't you thinking of anybody else, only me and if you have any questions for me, i would be happy to answer. but the problem with you is, you only say "yeah, she is a scum, look at her scummy actions, her role might have been made up (of course), and so is her mission (fair enough) so let's lynch her!', but even if they are made up, I think that is the only thing I can do. Claim it. I can promise if you want:P but will it be more persuasive? I don't think so.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #47) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:35 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I agree with Biohazard on his statement on Porkens. I became suspicious also after he claimed that scummy wouldn't do it. it's like a double lie- he wouldn't do it as a scummy, so we think he is town, and it might appear he is only trying to act townie.
Also, I don't like the fact that Spyrex is so desperate to draw your attention on me, obviously because it is about me, but also because he is strong in his claims, however, not giving any specific reasons.
wolf, i have already answered your question on the previous page
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #48) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:59 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Maybe you're right:p two is too many games for me. is the question you're asking me :"when spyrex called me stupid?"
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #49) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:59 am

Post by fleurdelys »

"This logic hurts,
how does it work? "
this is when
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #322 (isolation #50) » Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:39 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

I do not trust SpyreX either, and it is not only because he votes on me. Also, he is quite desperate and strong in his voting, and at the moment when everybody's analizing the situation, he could analize it with u, instead his posts are very general. However, it is not enough for me to vote on him, so i probably stick to Porkens
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #51) » Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:58 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Not only me then noticed that Spyrex is not giving enough, and that he is redirecting questions about other users, only focusing on me.
Because it is not only me who thinks he is being suspicious,

VOTE: SpyreX
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #340 (isolation #52) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 6:56 am

Post by fleurdelys »

wolf, and Biohazard- if you look at my posts, you'll notice that my voting is not so sudden. i've been thinking about voting Spyrex, but at the same time I am trying to choose wisely enough, and being on the town side. so i first wanted to see if it's just me thinking he's scummy, or can it be seen by somebody as well.
This is my analysis:

Spyrex; don't like his technique, not only because he is desperate to exterminate me, but also because he's not giving enough content in his posts, especially on other users. yes, he can answer the questions but besides lynching me he doesn't provide us with any opinion or suspicions, which for me is scummy enough

Biohazard: i think he is pro-town, especially because he's been focusing on the situation, he;s also provided us with some interesting view on situations and generally, he is logical and seems to act townie

Gorrad: i don't think he is lurking, i think he just tries to analyze the situation well before voting.

wolf:he might be townie, for the same reason as Biohazard- he is actively looking for a scum

dahill: the same as wolf and Biohazard, although he is a really strong in his townisness:P it might be a scummy thing to do, but i need to look closer

Porkens: hmmm....i really think it was scummy-not consulting with us. because it does not show that he actually works on the town side, so for me he is suspicious

coheedcambria: i think you're lurking, it is scummy to just analyze the situation in one go and never actively discuss it with other users

plum: i didn't get enough information to say anything, he might be both for me
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #53) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:12 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Coheed, i understand, i don't have much time either, i wanted to write something about each user, so because you are not suspicious for me, but at the same time haven't proven enough to be considered pro-town, i just found you in-between.
Gorrad, what you write is not townie for me. If you are town, then why are you protecting two users that the rest of us found suspicous( maybe not spyrex, for only i found him reallly scummy, but definitely porkens), and also, if you are townie, you would want to help us lynch the scum, so you wouldn't be just ignoring the situation. i understant coheen, who simply doesn't have time to be cso active, but you just give this weird excuses which i found scummy
FoS: Gorrad
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #345 (isolation #54) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:22 am

Post by fleurdelys »

this is obvious, however, you should try to lynch the scum, don't you think? you need to be active and if you want to show that you're pro-town you need to make us think you're working with us
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #351 (isolation #55) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:58 am

Post by fleurdelys »

maybe it is time to change technique;)
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #363 (isolation #56) » Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:34 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

wolframnhart wrote:
fleurdelys wrote:maybe it is time to change technique;)
You were about to do the same thing Fleur, when you were about to be quiet with all the votes on you.
I was about to, but I never did.
I'm looking at Gorrad's posts now and yes, i agree-they look scummy even if it is his way of playing the game. Although, Porkens and SpyreX are still more scummy in my eyes; however, i would like to see some more from Gorrad. I just don't understand the reaction-instead of get involved in the game, you try to find good explanations for being purely scummy. i think town should work with each other against mafia-and this is what game is about. if you are lurking, you're not helping finding mafia which is totally against town's mission. Porkens does not work with us either, because he does not consult decision with us.

[/b]
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #57) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:14 am

Post by fleurdelys »

When did I lie, Spyrex? If you know say that I claimed my that if i am killed everybody's killed, then please, read my posts about it again, i always used "what if".
Porkens seems really scummy now, but spyrex is just so annoying in not focusing on anything else but lynching me. However, I am seriously thinking now about changing my vote to porkens again, as for Gorrad, yes, he is definitely scummy, but Porkens made too many mistakes
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #371 (isolation #58) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:22 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I'm not following any badwagon, I have voted for Spyrex, not Porkens or Gorrad, although it is hard not to admit that they're being scummy.
I still think the role of Prince is important, and for townies-because it is pro-town, and as for scums, because i have a mission that they might destroy.
Of course, i am thinking strongly about whom i voting on, because as I said previously, I have stated few pages ago that for me Porkens was scummy and actually I voted on him. Then, Gorrad has a good explanation, however, he does not want to change his playstyle even though it is hard to admit he is pro-town if he does not make pro-town moves. If I remain with Spyrex vote, you may think i am just angry at him because he keeps lynching me and trying to redirect all your attention on me. but, i have stated some other arguments as well which for me make him look scummy.
i don't see me just claiming what you say-of course, sometimes i agree with you, but isn't t just paranoid to make somebody fos just because you have good arguments with which it's hard not to agree?
I haven't unvoted spyrex, so don't judge me that early
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #373 (isolation #59) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:32 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I don't think the posts Spyrex is quoting were written by me since I have claimed- as I remember they were written before I have claimed my role and mission, so Plum-what scummy things have I done since claiming my role and mission?
For me, if I ask a question, and someone says something like 'you don't think so you don't know' then, i consider it offending. i'm sorry
also, i didn't (HONESTLY) know what claiming role is, and if it is legal in this game, so i was in the quoted posts trying to give you some sort of clues. then, after someone said that i should tell what my role is, i claimed my role
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #375 (isolation #60) » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:35 am

Post by fleurdelys »

post 371-ths is my response

Mod edit
Official Votecount:
Porkens (3): sirdanilot, kloud1516, Biohazard
Gorrad (3): Plum, CoheedCambria09, Porkens
Fleurdelys (1): SpyreX
SpyreX (1): fleurdelys

Not voting (3): wolframnhart, Gorrad, dahill1

With 11 alive it's 6 to lynch.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #61) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:00 am

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX wrote:
i can only say that you should save me. i don't know if i can reveal my role, i don't think i can.; however, it is
highly important
for the townies but important for scums as well. this is why you should give me a chance
Someone said: "persuade us" so it was me trying to persuade you to give me a chance. And so, as a person having a mission to find other person (i have no idea if i'm looking for a scum or a townie, i'm looking for someone who lost slippers), I think it is important role for townies, becuase my role is pro-town, and for scum, cause i am a good target because i'm a prince working during nights and being pro town.
i am important for scum
, because i am an important player in the game-as i said, what if they kill me and this means they win the whole game? even if not, as a member of town i would hate being killed as an important member-for town's sake
that's why i felt uncomfortable with revealing my character earlier, and asked for the doctor to take care of me during ni
Yes, I said "what if" so i did not say if they kill me, the town fails. i think every person who reveals if they pro town are automaticaly afraid of mafia, an a person who reveals his mission as well is even more afraid. i think my role is important in the game, for i am looking for other person, and i get a bonus for completing it. and as i said, it is a pro town role so probably i get a pro town bonus
I don't think he does put words in my mouth, quite a few times i said
that i never claimed that my role is that important,
i said i was only asking you what if-look at my posts just before claiming and after claiming my role
Yes, i dont know what to explained here. Spyrex even quoted the fragment in which i say "what if my role is THAT important" but i never claimed it is extremey important. but i thin it is important, for each townie is important

I'd like to see you try,
to say thats no lie.

Under some attack,
you pedaled back.

The "what if" was said twice,
Town take my advice

This one is a cinch,
and deserves this lynch.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #62) » Tue Oct 28, 2008 10:01 am

Post by fleurdelys »

i am so sorry, i have no idea about writing posts with quotations
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #63) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:21 am

Post by fleurdelys »

it wasn not a newbie explanation, porkens (the one about not knowing how to quote in posts)-it is my anti-computer card-i seriously don't use forum that much, and was trying to do my best to make my explanaton look clear, but because of edition mistake i wanted to apologize.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #64) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Gorrad I found Your post very disappointing. I understand having problems with coming out with something new when so many things have been said but I found your post scummy because:
1) you have been observing the situation for a long time (lurking?)
2) then, you spend lots of time defending yourself and your playstyle
3) finally you come with this super general post, which is surprising, for you have spent more time then anyone just thinking quietly about the situation, most of your opinions on users are very general, and giving the percent doesn't help if you don't specify your reasons. i didn't like it and just found it scummy
however, porkens with this vote because want to see reaction thing is just totally scummy for me. i don't know why you still trying to prove that it was normal, and you have posted the vote not at the beginning of the game-when most of the votes were random, but at the moment when the situation had been analysed few times. i don't like it
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #65) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:14 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Oh, and Porkens,in Spyrex' new post he says that we both might be scum because you seemed to know my mission before i even claimed it. i also want to hear one more time why it was obvious for you that I as a Prince was looking for a Princess.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #418 (isolation #66) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:32 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I can understand exactly how Porkens could know my mission-he's quite right with the obvious, in my role description there was a notion about the princess; however, i don't think he should say anything about his great instict because he just doesn't have one.
I have an eye on him, because of the other things sirdanilot have mentioned and also because he acts like an ignorant which i find mostly scummy.
what is the point of saying "you just don't understand me guys" instead of explaining something to us (i'm talking about his instinct now and his choice to help with Spyrex mission).
as for now my Fos:
Spyrex: for being so redirecting, unconcrete and stubborn even though there are other people to focus on-i'm not the only scummy person in the game
Porkens: especially for not consulting his action with the other, which is totally anti town for me, it doesnt help us lynch any scums, it's just you on your own
Gorrad: because of lurking and not producing anything informative
and that's it for now i think
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #67) » Wed Oct 29, 2008 9:59 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Unvote

Vote: Porkens

I have been feeling less suspicious towards Gorrad recently as you can read from my posts, and last Porkens' so-called explanations do not persuade me. He is totally scummy for me, and even though I still think Spyrex can be a scum, but so can any of you. For me Porkens is the most obvious because as I said previously he does not work with the town, he's lurking he ignores the discussion.
At least, Spyrex is active
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #495 (isolation #68) » Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:02 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Should we mass claimed our role statuses then?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #527 (isolation #69) » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:27 am

Post by fleurdelys »

First of all, happy birthday sirdanilot
Secondly, Porkens vs Gorrad case (in which I mean-who I think is a scum)
Porkens' last vote on me seemed as weird as previously. Only because I asked if we're going to claimed our roles he immediately voted on me. I don't see it as a enough reason, I see it more as a revengous vote because I have just voted for him recently, either though Gorrad's case seemed to be as scummy as Porkens' at that point. I will explain my question now: previously Gorrad offered us to claim our type role, and we got a prove from mode (i don't remember who provided us with it) that is is allowed in the game. I didn't find my post trying to persuade you to claim, because I still don't completely agree with an idea, although if it appeared that most of the people have archetype role, Spyrex would be considered scummy, and from this point of view it might have been useful for us in order to wider our point of view. if the roles were mixed between archetypes and particular characters, then the situation wouldn't change. I only asked the question because I wanted to know what the decision was for the mass claiming case- and that's it.

Gorrad never claimed he was a third part role, this is what he was accused of. Although the narrator role is very likely to be a third part, however, I want to hear more from him. The persuasive part of his argument was a story line of the tale, in which the good always wins, and this means that town wins.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #560 (isolation #70) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:45 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Well guys, we've messed it completely up. We killed Gorrad, which was a bad move, and the other scummiest person-Porkens was killed as well.
I don't like your post, wolf-the new one. why are you so openly accusing spyrex of killing? i think if he could choose he would choose me:/
sadly, sirdanilot died- i appreciated his logic and he was so purely pro town for me. Of course, this might be the main reason for why mafia killed him.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #71) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:53 am

Post by fleurdelys »

SpyreX wrote:Before we're in traction,
I'd like fleurs action.

I dont want it hid,
Something last night you did?

No, i did not do anything. I'm a townie

Are you even paying attention,
to the game in mention?

I shot sirdan dead,
a bullet in the head.
Well, how straight-forward

Vote: Spyrex
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (isolation #72) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:56 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Hmm...I've just thought about it, and the fact that you killed sirdanilot does not mean you are a scum-it might be a detective kind of role, so you claim he was a scum and you killed a scum.
Because he did not seem scummy at all, and you did some scummy things, i cannot be so sure of my votes now. So

Unvote: Spyrex

FoS: Spyrex

That is better
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #73) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 7:57 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I'm sorry guys for posting one after another
Spyrex, what actions do you want from me?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #74) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:56 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

I'm afraid I don't know what you're saying. Maybe it's morning and that's why. I think You want me to claim my mission again?
Ok, so every night i have a chance to check one person. if the shoe i found suits him/her i get a bonus mission. i didn't get it yet, cause i didn't find the person tonight. i am a prince
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #75) » Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:57 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Target? So you want to know whom I choose to check? Ok, it was you, Spyrex, and you weren't the right person
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #579 (isolation #76) » Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:41 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I have just thought I am going to check every single person randomly. Yes, the technique might be bad but it is the one i feel comfortable with. How can i be sure that spyrex's claim was true? so i have just checked him -just in case
and now, i am sure
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #600 (isolation #77) » Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:00 am

Post by fleurdelys »

as for i know, i only communicated with mod, and i don't get the answer about if shoe fit a person or not, i only know that i got bonus. so i don't think spyrex was that involved in a thing either.

Official Votecount:
Not voting (8): dahill1, kloud1516, Biohazard, wolframnhart, CoheedCambria09, fleurdelys, Plum, SpyreX

With 8 alive it's 5 to lynch.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (isolation #78) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:21 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Yes, at this stage I do have only one mission- after succeding I get a bonus mission.
You don't have to believe me, but I was honestly randomly checking a person. Why was it Spyrex? Because he was the first one I could think of. Sorry guys, but I don't see anyone who is acting like a princess, so my choice was either random check or not checking at all.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #79) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:28 am

Post by fleurdelys »

i know, but at this stage i don't suspect anybody, and so i chose randomly
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #80) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 11:59 am

Post by fleurdelys »

i don't see the difference between bonus and bonus mission i'm afraid. i need to reread the description of my role and then i'll say
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #81) » Thu Nov 13, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

yep, i get a bonus not a bonus mission but it doesn't make me win and doesn't make town win either.i win when town wins, and so when the scums are eliminated
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #82) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:30 am

Post by fleurdelys »

dahill1, I can't believe you actually wrote it. Are You really suspicious of those three or is it a joke? You don't give any reasons, and I don't think anyone pointed on either of these users, so presenting us with three random (?) votes without giving any reasons instead of integrate with the townies and give some feedback on the users discussed is totally anti-town. Maybe that's just your laziness, I hope so. But these are scummy posts for me and
FOS: Dahill1

Also, I don;t see the case on Bio. As I have mentioned before, i can see him as a reasonable and logical player who is always active in lynching the scum. Also, nobody gave any particular good reason for voting on Bio. I agree and have been agreeing for a long time that Spyrex try to lynch me was just too excessive.I dont see Bio as suspicious.

The above comments persuaded me that Spyrex might actually be a townie, for vig option that he got is a good reason for considering him town. Also, the fact that he did not kill me only (?) because users didn't want to is a pro-town behaviour.

It's really hard for me to judge on coheed for he's often lurking. I don't like it
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (isolation #83) » Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Coheed, fair enough for me;)
Dahill, ok it might make sense, but if everybody else is suspicious about other users why are you so sure that they are town?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #84) » Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:01 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I don't think Coheed defended anyone in his post- he placed the users next to him only because they were part of the scummy three for dahill
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #85) » Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:10 am

Post by fleurdelys »

It might be because I repeated my explanations so many times when being almost lynched, but it might be also because I just don't like when users put enough effort in being clear. Coheed, could you explain one more time why are you voting on me right now? Because I can understand why would you vote for me last day, but what made you think about me in scummy terms now?
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #86) » Mon Nov 24, 2008 5:41 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Ok,

Vote:dahill1

for elimination process
when other users are trying to focus on the scummiest persons, you come up with these weird process of elimination, which basically is voting for people that are lurking or nobody sees as particulary scummy.why not think that there actually is a reason for them not being considered scummy? of course, it is a good point to make to draw our attention to players we might have ignored lately, but elimination process is not just enough for me.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #87) » Thu Nov 27, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

it is really difficult to keep motivating everyone else to play, but let's try to play it. sorry for changing the topic, but it's just so annoying how slowly this game goes.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #88) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:11 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Hi, both of you and thanks for close analysis, MafiaSSK, although some of your sentences are pure accusations lacking enough logic for me. I am not talking about my case, because it was analysed so many times that I can see why you are so shocked that I still live, but I things like Porken's act was purely pro-town (????) -explain why do you think so. Or that wolf is following any bandwaggon- well, no he does not.I did not find sirdanilot scummy so I want you to explain what was scummy about him. And also I do not agree that I did not have reasons to vote for Spyrex during day 1- I did have them and I repeated them few times.
Although your statements are strong, they are often just sentences without explanation.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (isolation #89) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 9:30 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

Gorrad the narrator... yes, he had some scummy moments like everybody else did and I must agree that there were dangerously many of them one after another; however, I did not vote for him mainly because he claimed and he claimed to be the Narrator. He described his role as a quite important and I thought it would be bad to simply get rid of him because he might have been really important for the town.
Also, Gorrad was not the only FoS we had, so it was not like there was nobody else to consider scum. I really didn't like the fact that when the town was trying to think logically, dahill just put this elimination process.
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (isolation #90) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:31 am

Post by fleurdelys »

I'm sorry guys, haven't had time to read the thing. I'll do it asap, and write something worth reading
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (isolation #91) » Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:08 am

Post by fleurdelys »

read most of it

unvote
if dahill is a princess

vote: chaz
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (isolation #92) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:58 am

Post by fleurdelys »

Just to explain my final vote. I wanted to post it on the 14th but didn't make it on time.
bio's theory first of all does not fit mine- the ones about scum pairs. I am not a scum and i am the one who is looking for a person. also, why would i be looking for a specific townie? if i was a scum i would know who the townie is. so i don't see sense in pairing scums with three townies. correct me if i didn't get the point right, bio. even though i did not like dahill's elimination process, he explains it pretty well this time (post 765), so i agree to accept it. also, because he claims to be a princess, i am actually curious to check my bonus.so, not voting for dahill.
Coheed, even though was lurking, then writing no content posts, but recently became quite active. it is not enough strong opinioned behaviour for a scum i think. coheed is not good at defending himself, which i think a scum would do pretty well, because he would like to gain town's sympathy. at the same time, coheed is enough active to draw our attention which a scum would probably avoid. i need to have a look at this one though. And he claims. The role is not obvious one so it makes it somehow more realistic.
chaz starting with her questions in a kind of weird detective way. she draws our attention, but also asks lots of questions so we are engaged more with them than with her herself. she also avoids claiming few times in the row- is she giving herself time to make up a role?she is very attentive towards any questions and treats them automatically as suspicions (post 782).
fleurdelys
fleurdelys
Goon
fleurdelys
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (isolation #93) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:33 pm

Post by fleurdelys »

yes, i did get a bonus, and every night i can ask about user's gender in the game, wether he's female or male.
as for town confidence, i wasn't hurt and as dahill claims his mission is not related to mine then i don't see why he would seem more scummy than anyone else. he might be town for the same reason- true claim

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”