orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #0) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Wow. I only got my role pm, never got a link to the thread. Well, just read. I trust sekinj the most. Just based off of playing with her before and everything. So I want her to be executioner.
Vote: sekinj
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #1) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 6:20 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

LBF, this is Mish Mash Mafia. Day one is elect the executioner. If I wanted a mini normal, I would've gone to Little Italy, thanks.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #2) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:54 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I love how people want me gone and are voting me for not being here. I've explained it already, but I got my role pm, and I expected to get a thread link too, and I looked in the wrong forum, so I never saw/found the thread, until a few days and and many pages into the game.

Sekinj, I think you should shoot LBF, for obvious reasons.
Shoot: LBF
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #268 (isolation #3) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

No, I have been reading. sekinj has by far the best strategy. Plus, I've played with her before, so I trust her more than anyone else (as much as you can trust anyone in these games). Your idea is not a good one, and is scummy. And that answers your question, yes. Just because I haven't posted 10 posts per page doesn't mean I haven't been reading. I just "joined" the game a week after everyone else, which puts me at a big disadvantage, post count wise.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:26 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Well, to be honest, I can live with sekinj.
Caboose - it wasn't an ad hom vote on Mana - I left her to be the person acting the msot rationally, and the most pro-town, at the time. I still feel she is the most pro-town, but I have good feelings about sekinj as well, and I get teh feeling we're not going to be converting for Mana any time soon. And though I despise it:
Vote: Sekinj
Lynch: Me
I Will Shoot: Orangepenguin

This way, we trade one town for one scum. We can afford that.
Oh, so you're confirming that you're scum then? Because I don't remember you being confirmed as town.

I don't really care who sekinj executes. I think she should go by who she think is scummiest.

LBF, you can post alot, but that doesn't mean your posts have any content in them. Just like posting little can mean the opposite.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #5) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:47 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

sekinj wrote: @Op - how can you not care who I execute?
Well, I'd prefer you lynch LBF. But if you execute someone different, and they flip scum, then that's great. That's why I don't care. I trust you to make a decision based on facts and not some twisted case on me being "omgus" which is not valid, because I initially thought LBF scummy. Her vote on me is the OMGUS. I called her out. I supported sek, who she didn't. I am hardly lurking. I've explained it already why I was gone, and I am not going to bother repeating myself. If people can't read, then they shouldn't attack me for not, which is untrue, because I have. SG is wrong where she said I didn't start contributing until the votes piled on me- no, I didn't start contributing since I first noticed this thread, which was several days ago. I made (I am pretty sure) at least once a post a day since then. Sorry I don't make it 10 like other people. Of course you don't know my alignment, nobody knows anyone's allignment, unless of course you're scum. How is that even a valid reason to "vote" somebody. Caboose, why are my conclusions silly?

sekinj, there is absolutely no case on me whatsoever. Assuming I am right in my opinion that LBF is scum, I am sure that my 'wagon' is scum-driven. If I am lynched, I will shoot LBF. sekinj, I think you should take all people's thoughts into consideration, but you can decide who you execute based on numbers alone, when some of those numbers are scum.

Nonetheless, I will be supproting the lynch of LBF.
lynch:LBF
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I find it ridiculous that I am everybody's best choice for a lynch. I think KoC's plan to lynch himself is pretty stupid and kill me - no, I wouldn't lynch you anyways. I am going with LBF. I think if I die, I will do you all a favor, and get rid of real scum.

Since, unlike some people, I wanted to play a Mish Mash version, I am saddened to see that I am going to be killed. Eh, whatever. sek should just go with her own opinion, since scum likely will be influencing his choice.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #7) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:34 am

Post by orangepenguin »

Since sek decided to lynch me, I choose to
Shoot: letsbefriends
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #8) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 2:38 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Knight of Cydonia wrote:Because they want OP to shoot LBF, duh.
Althoguh I won't be surprised if he OMGUS-shoots me for offering to shoot him.
Since there was even the slightest chance that people were going along with you. Why would I waste my shot on you, when you'll be tomorrow's lynch? Why haven't I died yet?
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #329 (isolation #9) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Now that I think about it, I think lynching me is best for the town. Lynching LBF would be dangerous. She'd probably shoot sek. Best of luck town. If you were smart, I wouldn't have been on the chopping block, but I am sure LBF is scum. So at least I did one thing right. Go town!

(and I am guessing a RAF style round next time..last person standing wins the "choose who is lynched role")
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #10) » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:18 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

Um, no. I don't think sek is confirmed. Never said she was. But I trust her to make the right decisions in this kind of format, where she alone decides the lynch. I am not going to support people I have no idea how they play, day 1, with little to go on. Had I made it past day 1, I would've probably voted someone else as lynch picker. It doesn't matter anymore.

I sent in my 'shoot' and sek sent in her lynch. I wish the rest of the town the best of luck and good game. I will be reading along, most likely. But since I am technically 'dead' (not officially until Max says so, cause Sek could've sent in someone else as her lynch), I will stop posting. And LBF - if you flip town like me, then I am sorry.
orangepenguin
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
orangepenguin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #785 (isolation #11) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:03 pm

Post by orangepenguin »

I tend to trust cats. Why do I trust cats? I should've shot back sek for killing me. Way to listen to the town, sek! *shakes fist* No catnip for you.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”