wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #387 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:55 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

pear

Ok guys i have been keeping up with this thread since it started but just for refrence sake I'm going to do a quick read through after I get home from dinner so I'll post soon!
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

Wolf, I fucking hate your face, but still <3 you as a whole. - Starbuck
wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #1) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 9:01 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok sorry for the wait, after dinner went to a new pub that has tons of UK beers and, dang, the one i tried from Belgium, knocked me on my ass after a few.

But back on topic.

I did a re-read through since like i said i was jealously watching this thread, and took a look at pwnz because people have been questioning him. Pwnz is in two other games I am in and basically acts the same in them all, which usually makes some people question his townieness, and I totally agree with them. First we come to the ABR lynch. Pwnz had not contributed much at all to the conversation about ABR. He never had any suspicions he had posted on ABR, in fact all he had ever really said about ABR is his opinions on everyone post (which was worthless in my opinion) and then saying:
pwnz wrote:ABR's incomprehensible posts will be the reason for my vote after the count.
This at first seems fine, most everyone had a problem one way or another with ABR and the fact he lied about his claim a first (still don't understand that one). But then pwnz goes on to say:
pwnz wrote:ABR was not scum as we have come to find out, but later on down the road even if we had not lynched him yesterday I know I would have been suspect of him for a long time to come.
How can you be suspect of someone for a long time to come if you had never really said anything about them before? This sounds too much like scum trying to seem town to me. Also there was the fact that he was trying to hold onto the vote against ABR here:
pwnz wrote:Any reason for me or anyone else to hold back the lynch vote on ABR, speak soon or forever hold your peace.
So here we see him trying to seem like he is giving ABR a chance, so that when/if he hammered he could say "I gave him a chance!" and seem like he was innocent.

Next Pwnz attacks Godot:
pwnz wrote:
VOTE Inspector Gobot

L-2
Ok anyone that was looking at the vote count before could see this put Godot at L-2, so there was no reason to put that there. Instead what pwnz should have put down was a case against Godot and why he was voting him because once again, he never had said anything against Godot, much like ABR. When asked why all he would say is:
pwnz wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote:Pwnz, mind posting some reasoning? You're looking awfully suspicious.
Weird! That's why I voted for you, too!
So no reason behind it, just because Godot looked suspicious?
So he responds:
pwnz wrote:To everyone else that wanted me to give some sort of explanation as to why I decided to vote for Godot:

A vote is a vote, usually put on someone when you are suspicious of their posting and overall demeanor.
I placed my vote on him because I believe that he is the most suspicious player in this game so far. I'm not the only one, either, because I see others saying that he looks relatively scummy as well.
So, to all of you that want me to explain why I put a vote on someone, how about we instead ask the person who has the votes on him why we shouldn't lynch him. It is he who should be questioned instead of you who should be defending him, because you then look like you have some specific reason that you don't want him dead.
Bolded part is mine. He says right there that hes placing his vote on him because other people find Godot suspicious, so he is playing it safe.

After questions about his vote come around and a few defensive posts, pwnz then unvotes to try and buy sympathy from people.

I find pwnz scummy from his actions on ABR and Godot and therefore:

vote Pwnz
They tell you never hit a man with a closed fist, but it is on occasion hilarious. - Malcolm Reynolds

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (isolation #2) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:10 am

Post by wolframnhart »

LoL the head of Arkham dubbed Villaga Idiot

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I don't need a prod I am here.
I'm looking at the Zoneace and charter/Danger thing right now so i'll get to that as i can after work.
One question though, why did the ventriloquist go to sleep and is he awake yet?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #4) » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:19 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Gah sorry this took so long, but just was I was typing this up about 4 hours ago my internet decides to poo out on me, but its back now so meh *shrug*

Ok about Zoneace. I think Zone is confrontational yes, but not necessarily scum. he is agressive, but I think its only due to push people for reactions (much like charters lil run away he did). Zoneace is just being aggressive with scum hunting, but I think is a good thing as long as it doesn't take away focus from the game. I can't blame him for voting ABR like most did, or Pwnz, both of them were acting like VI's and really put the noose over their own heads, ABR more then Pwnz.

With Charter/Danger it's a different story. Charter started off asking people to mass claim, not horrible by any means, but really unnecessary for the most part since you could tell who most people were. Once Godot started theorizing about at least one hero being scum and people with posting restrictions, charter jumped on it and voted godot right away, even after Godot explained his reasoning (and quite well) charter wouldn't budge, probably scared about the PR part of the theory since aside from DBE he had one of the easily identifiable PR's with all that Cat-rap stuff. And then once charter had a vote on himself from Godot and Zone, he starts in with a "Zoneace is scum" post. Just two votes and already panicky? Very scummy seeming.

Now it might seem Zoneace was just trying to get a bandwagon on charter, but it was only a second vote, not really much of a wagon at that point and Zone did explain that Godots reasoning against charter was good. Then charter continues to push for Godot to reveal his character for no real reason in my eyes other then he wanted himself and his scum partners to have as much info as possible. Unfortunatly soon after ABR comes in and gets the entire town to lynch himself, taking attention to a person that was acting scummy at the time, charter. Once ABR is found to be townie, charter is all:
Charter wrote:Why the fuck did we just lynch him? That was idiotic, seriously. I'd bet all my catnip all three scum were on that wagon.
The reason behind this quote? Because he wanted to seem like he was pro-town in not voting ABR who really deserved a vote, what part of lying is good for town? And with the "three scum on the wagon" deal, of course he threw that in because guess who was on that wagon? Zoneace and Godot two people that he had his eyes on and was trying to get cases on. By saying scum was on that wagon he could go back and try to get them caught with their votes, much like Danger is doing to Zoneace right now. This is shown of course when charter once again votes Godot, saying he is still scum. When SL starts questioning Charter about his recent posts, Charter comes out swinging:
Charter wrote:You're my number two suspect. Add active lurking and waiting until you can join a wagon when it's safe to the reasons I suspect you.
When did he suspect SL? If i remember correctly he was thinking about Zoneace and Godot, now SL is his number two? Why?
Charter ends up contradicting that post later on by saying:
Charter wrote:SL is my number three pick for scum, Godot is one. I want my number two pick to post another time or two before I reveal them.
What happened to number two? he's number three apparently now. Not the biggest thing I admit, but enough to catch the eye. Afterwards comes the Charter/Zoneace battle of the insults, with Zoneace as the winner. Danger then replaces.

Danger comes along and right away saying in his post where he likes what Zoneace writes:
Danger wrote:But I would be more then happy to put pressure on
Grimmy, Pwnz, and Godot
until then.
The bold i did, but here we can see that while he would be happy to pressure them, he in fact did nothing other then posting some distracting bat facts and having the Godot vote that charter already had placed that is. Also, notice that in the end two of the people on his threesome died. Pwnz due to lynch (with Danger/charter no where to be seen so once again he could say "WTF guys?") and Grimmy from the night kill. Right away on Day 3 he throws a Zoneace vote in there.

All in all, no liking Charters play or Dangers immediate vote on Zoneace, along with the fact that both charter and Danger have played it kind of safe imho, and as sated earlier, the hit list (pwnz, Godot, and Grimmy) with two of them gone is just creepy to me.
vote Danger

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #5) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@KE

Fine you find Godot scummy, but you don't vote him you don't try to push for him, nothing at all really. I can see why Zoneace is voting for you for lack of even a pulse in you it seems, but I am not ready to vote your way yet because I don't want to lynch someone just because they are a crappy player (we have done that twice now and both times were townie).

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 1:23 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Take it with a grain of salt KE, and don't pull a charter here. If people are calling you out on your play it's up to you to change it, not just say "Fine I am not going to play anymore"

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #7) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@KE

Much better posting there with your case against Godot. I may not agree with you on it KE but it is that kind of indepth posting that most players want, even if you end up being wrong, at least you were trying and showing why you thought certain things.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #456 (isolation #8) » Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I ain't bowing to a moggle, moogle, whatever they are :P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:33 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok guys the holiday weekend is over. I know Poro is away for a bit but we still have a mod to keep track of things so lets get some discussion going here.

@All the non-voters right now,
What do you think on Danger now? Or do any over you have a different suspect in mind and why?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #466 (isolation #10) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

*Erects a Shrine to Porochaz, because I feel that worshipping a lil baby chickie is more manly then a shrine to a moogle :P *

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #11) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I would really like to hear from flameaxe since he is the only one who hasn't given an opinion on everything so far since he has a computer virus.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #469 (isolation #12) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:54 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Yea it does seem like alot of people took a few days off doesnt it?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #13) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Flameaxe wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:I would really like to hear from flameaxe since he is the only one who hasn't given an opinion on everything so far since he has a computer virus.
It's fixed, but it ended up putting me behind on my film assignments (which is more time consuming than the virus itself). If I get my chemistry lab finished at a decent hour, I will post something worth reading instead of this.

Holy "too much editing", Batman!
fair enough. hopefully you will get to it tonight or else some people will come back to this thread and post, hate to see this game die off, or be deadlined while we are in a possible Lylo.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:41 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

yea, you bastards, making poro prod ya :P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #480 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Well I am beginning to wonder about Danger now, hard to tell with everyone kinda drifting from the game, especially him after votes started to go his way. KE has been trying to make a case, but i can't tell half the time if it is about Godot (who he is voting for) or kloud, who he is arguing with. Klouds case against KE is making more sense though the more i read it so:
unvote, vote KingEnigma

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Porochaz wrote:I realise some only posted 2 days (3 by my time zone, which is my acceptable day) but this game needs to start moving again... therefore once I get a replacement for Singing Librarian there will be a deadline.
I was going to say something smart assed about this, but then I realized i didn't want to be mod bitch slapped :P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #485 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:37 am

Post by wolframnhart »

I'm not saying you aren't discussing with Kloud KE, what I am saying is that within the discussion you seem to have more things to say against kloud then your "number 1 suspect Godot." That and the fact you are just calling for votes trying to end this game, regardless if it is because you think it is right or because you just think this game is over only because no one will listen to you doesn't sit right with me, thats all I am saying.

I do want to complement you (i already did but i will again) on improving your build a case skill that I had criticized you on earlier. As I said before, I may not agree with your case, but at least it showed why you thought the way you did.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #490 (isolation #18) » Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:38 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Can we get a VC? Also how is the SL replacement going?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #19) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Where the heck is our mod?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (isolation #20) » Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

sorry to hear that happened Poro =/

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #500 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:11 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Well i guess we will be waiting for Danger's and SL's replacements before anything happens..
Also I think Godot might end up needing a replacement, i think he has been replaced out of most if not all his games.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 4:41 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Not your fault Poro, i just wish i knew someone to ask.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #23) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I'd really like to see this game keep going and not die out.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #512 (isolation #24) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

=/

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #516 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:03 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

sup

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #519 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Cool we got us some replacements. Think we need one more though for Godot.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:15 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Woot!!!!! All the replacements are done! Let the game be revamped!!!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #523 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:36 am

Post by wolframnhart »

best of luck Poro.

Time to let the replacements read up and post up.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #29) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:58 am

Post by wolframnhart »

mod maybe a prod for zoneace? Hasn't posted since the 20th and just wanna make sure he knows we have stared again once the replacements read up and post up.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #30) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:25 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ok well one person has chimed in that replaced (well kinda i hope to hear more from you Gremwell) now we just need to hear from the other two.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #31) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:32 am

Post by wolframnhart »

*tells a friend* Dude.. Eddies back. Doesn't he owe us money?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (isolation #32) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:42 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Nope, it would still probably suck.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #33) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:52 am

Post by wolframnhart »

uhhhh lets see.. explanation... ummm
you said to tell a friend eddie was back..
I did..
then tried to make it funny saying eddie owed us money..
then you shot down my dreams of being a stand up comedian.
thats about it :P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #34) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:59 am

Post by wolframnhart »

whats yours in reference to? A part in a batman comic that i don't know about? (Which is basically any batman comic as i haven't read any :( )

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #35) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:09 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Yea i heard of him, never listened to any of his music though.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #36) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:34 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Ultima,

Poro was telling us to ask people if they wanted to join our game because we weren't finding replacements. Kloud was just letting Poro know none of the people he asked had responded.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #37) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:06 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Mmm and to answer UA's question (actually i am surprised no one else asked me this since Crub left without stating his char name) I am Hush, though i have never heard of this character though that is probably because i have never seen him in any batman cartoon and i don't read the comics (which i regret to this day).

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

UltimaAvalon wrote:Wolf, your needless defense for kloud is noted

BBM, are you Robin? If so, which Robin?
Needless defense? if you had read the thread you would have known why he posted that message, and your question to him was therefore worthless. I answered a question that should have never been asked is all. :roll:

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:01 am

Post by wolframnhart »

huh... UA brings up a nice point there...

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #40) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Umm mod, you have sthar8 as being Crubs replacement, but it should be me
:P

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #41) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:51 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

@UA

You said you were keeping your vote on Charter/Danger/Sthar8 because you felt him to be the most scummy. After your individual read through (which i think you are done with correct me if i am wrong) and any posts that have happened since then, do you still feel your vote is best placed there?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #42) » Sat Oct 04, 2008 4:00 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Going back on UA's PR restriction and the Flameaxe Dick Grayson connection i have a question for everyone:

Did everyone get the real name of their char along with their alias?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #585 (isolation #43) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:35 am

Post by wolframnhart »

wolframnhart wrote:Going back on UA's PR restriction and the Flameaxe Dick Grayson connection i have a question for everyone:

Did everyone get the real name of their char along with their alias?
I should probably explain what I mean by this. UA asked Flameaxe:
UA wrote:BBM, are you Robin? If so, which Robin?
To which Flameaxe responded:
Flameaxe wrote:Robin, yes. Holy "role pm just says robin", Batman!
Then this:
UA wrote:Back to you Bam. Is your "Holy things are holy, Batman" thing a Post Restriction?
and from Flame to answer that:
Flameaxe wrote:Holy yes, batman!
One more from UA
[quote="UA]Also funny how "Holy relevant thing goes here, Batman" was Dick Grayson's thing. Who is now Nightwing. Who is dead.[/quote]

And again Flame:
Flameaxe wrote:My restriction was lifted the majority of day one, I wasn't told why, but it was.

Holy "my best guess is it was Darla, but I dunno, Batman!
So why would his role pm just say robin? And why give the PR of Dick Grayson's Robin when as UA pointed out, Dick Grayson was Nightwing, who is dead. My role pm gave me my char and his real name, so for a role pm to "just say robin" doesn't add up to me. So my question again is:
Did everyones role pm say their char name and their real name?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #586 (isolation #44) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:37 am

Post by wolframnhart »

EBWOP:

Also Flameaxe, why would you think it was something to do with Darla that lifted your PR?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #593 (isolation #45) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:46 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Thank you to sthar8 and Gremwell for answering my question so far, and i hope to hear an answer from the rest of you as well. So far it seems you do get a real name too, and if you don't that you at least get some background info, for a role pm to "just say robin" is beginning to look suspicious so far, but i will see what the others have to say.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #46) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Personally I was thinking that a role pm to "just say robin" could not be, because I had gotten my chars real name along with his villain name. Also the fact that Flameaxe was given a PR restriction of the "holy yadda yadda batman" which was Dick Grayson's thing, who we know to be dead, was a lie as well, now I am wondering if I was just chasing will o' wisps.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #599 (isolation #47) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

good question, one of which i asked, but one that probably won' be answered till he comes back

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #48) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Well being as I don't know what exactly a Post Restrictor is i dunno what to say about Darla's role and the effect it might have had on Flameaxe. Does anyone know what a PR post restrictor is?

Also, why the little sentence about batman?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (isolation #49) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:21 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

If so, then she would have nothing to do with Flameaxe not doing his PR or whatever the excuse was that he thought Darla helped him with. Unfortunatly since i didn't know what the PR restrictor role thing was I can't exactly expect him to either, but something is just starting to not sit right in my mind with him, i just need to think about it more.
unvote
for now.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #50) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:53 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Flameaxe wrote:Batman is so cool because he makes me compliment him all the time!

Holy it's true, Batman!
Ok... so either you have another PR, or you are just making no sense.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (isolation #51) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Flameaxe wrote:
wolframnhart wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:Batman is so cool because he makes me compliment him all the time!

Holy it's true, Batman!
Ok... so either you have another PR, or you are just making no sense.
Yeah. I do. Batman is so awesome because of Eggnogfas.

Holy "I've run out of things to put here, but I'm still trying to be 5% clever", Batman!
Huh... so why do you have a PR that has to do with you proclaiming batman's greatness now?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #52) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:08 am

Post by wolframnhart »

Alright so if I am following this right, because it was pointed out you broke your PR you got a new PR, fair enough.

As it is we have three days until the deadline. I still do not like KE's style, but then again maybe that is all it is, style more then tell. My original vote today was on charter/danger/sthar8, and I have no qualms about putting it back there. However, I would like to know from those that are voting different people, if it came down to deadline time, would you switch your vote to sthar8 or whomever might have the most votes on them at the time and why?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #53) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 5:41 am

Post by wolframnhart »

where would you be moving your vote to tomorrow if it came down to that sthar8?

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #54) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:21 am

Post by wolframnhart »

@Gremwell

Is there anyone you find suspicious enough to place your vote on? I haven't seen you do much in that area.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (isolation #55) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I agree with Gremwell on this one, i was hoping for something else to come up, and I just don't see it.

vote sthar8

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (isolation #56) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I think if i have i right the "unofficial vote count" is:

Sthar8- UA, Zoneace, Gremwell, Wolframnhart
KE- Kloud
Gremwell- KE, sthar8

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (isolation #57) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 1:21 am

Post by wolframnhart »

HAHA!! Woot! Great job Kloud and Flameaxe! Go mafia!!

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #58) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:41 am

Post by wolframnhart »

KingEnigma wrote:you guys suck
LoL

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (isolation #59) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:11 am

Post by wolframnhart »

sthar8 wrote::evil: First loss.

Good job Kloud and wolf. I never suspected kloud, and I only started to think that wolf was scum right at the very end.

There was a
lot
of town suck in this game, though.
thanks sthar8. I admit if ABR hadn't (in my mind) messed up and gotten himself lynched, and then pwnz acting the way he did day 2, we might have been in trouble. Had you, UA, and gremwell been in the beginning of the game things might have turned out different. I am happy i didn't really get people suspecting me during the day(s) i played, but when KE was on the money with his kloud and Flameaxe as scum, i figured he had some kind of power role like Watcher, our saving grace was he acted so badly with it that i don't think people would have believed him at any point.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #60) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:18 am

Post by wolframnhart »

And thank you to Poro for this absolutely fun game. This was one of the better themed games i have played, and with the fun images on the vote counts and death scenes i really wanted to see the game move forward for the next pic.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #61) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 10:57 am

Post by wolframnhart »

well you were kinda right grimmy since flameaxe was clayface morphed to look like robin, so one "hero" was a villian.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #62) » Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:27 am

Post by wolframnhart »

BTW thank you also to the people that did replace into what was basically a lost cause, coming into a lylo situation is never fun when replacing, and to have the game done and over after all that reading wasn't the best time in their lives i am sure. But either way thanks for replacing into the game and keeping it going, i really didn't want to see it end, in fact i was hoping that there was a vig or survivor role we needed to find the next day, but alas, there wasn't.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #63) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:40 am

Post by wolframnhart »

And we don't end up dying in the end LoL.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #64) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:48 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

Also Poro, if you have them still could you post up the night actions? I am kinda curious to see what was tried.

wolframnhart
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
wolframnhart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #65) » Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:04 pm

Post by wolframnhart »

I wouldn't think doctor would be the easiest role, so don't beat yourself up :P

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”