Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 06, 2021 5:20 pm

Post by Aaron »

Vote: Gamma Emerald

To this kind sir, must you have the same avatar as the mod?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:50 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 43, unwnd wrote:
You all overhear something...

"It is in fact, well known that Norwee's are on the brink of extinction in many parts of the world.
Now there are many ways of relating oneself to this. Of the least, one should consider the ethical implications. Is it morally correct for humanity to stand idly by while such an vital part of the ecosystem is threatened? Is an society where Norwee's are no longer allowed to spam anime gifs sustainable in the long run?
It is an difficult question to manage with many lopsided opinions, the lobbies on the left will have you believe that this is rather an preferable development as the right has allowed them to wander in the fields unsupervised for too long and allowed it to become an issue. While the right will counter with the opinion that free-roaming Norwee's are vital in support of the individual expression.
Regardless of the societal consequences, most of the population agrees unanimously that it is not something to turn ones eyes away from. Our politicians has therefore rallied in support of the Contemporary Norwee zoological preservation program, which will solve the issue at hand for at least the next rounded 50 or so years by keeping them force-fed in an sterile cage. Politicians have refused to answer ongoing concerns about the specimen's well-being, replying that as the creature is allowed to shower up to twice a week it is no longer an problem of ethical considerations but rather an political one. "As long as the thing continues to be an threat to the game thread and overall integrity, it is best to keep it there. Forever."
a couple possibilities from most to least likely:
1. Norwe sent a message to someone or someone sent a message to Norwe
2. The mod is very angry today so that was Norw's warning for "spamming"
3. There's some seriously horrible scum factional ability that scum decided to use day 1 that triggered that post.

That's all I can think of. Credits to Yukari because I didn't think of that.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 11:52 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 35, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Who here actually knows Touhou?
My extent of Touhou knowledge is that Cirno is the Paimon of Touhou
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #81 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 63, Titus wrote:Meanwhile while we run up Gamma for an RVS reason, we ignore Aaron.
Sneaky beings such as I flit in and out. When I have thoughts, naturally, the game will receive them. I am currently searching for a dance partner and have yet to find one. Perhaps I'll have to make do with the kind sir with the red hair if this continues - he seems like the best dancer here.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:00 pm

Post by Aaron »

What is a town crier? I have yet to hear of such a thing.

I'm not sure what Titus expects me to be doing right now but no, I don't have much to say despite reading everything. The quest to find a dance partner is quite diffi- *sees something moving out of the corner of my eye*

Oh Hello Lady Sanae! I quite like your midnight blue dress ... in fact it matches quite well with my midnight blue tie. Would you care to dance?

My one request is that we leave Lady Yukari bee for now as I have taken a liking to her :)
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 4:02 pm

Post by Aaron »

The rest of the chatter does not interest me quite yet. I will dance while I wait to hear Norwe's side of the story.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:31 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 90, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 81, Aaron wrote:
In post 63, Titus wrote:Meanwhile while we run up Gamma for an RVS reason, we ignore Aaron.
Sneaky beings such as I flit in and out. When I have thoughts, naturally, the game will receive them. I am currently searching for a dance partner and have yet to find one. Perhaps I'll have to make do with the kind sir with the red hair if this continues - he seems like the best dancer here.
It’s been some time since I’ve had a nice dance. Might you know how to waltz, perchance?
I do! I am unfortunately occupied at the moment but if you'll wait a bit, I'll be right with you.

Start the music. Right foot. Oh wow Sanae what hair dye did you use? Left foot. That shade of green is really beautiful.
Sway. What's up with your beef with Yukari? Sway some more. I feel that she isn't a spy sent from that other dress company though I'll have to judge after hearing your side of the story of course. Now twirl. It really is quite frustrating that they are so jealous of our dresses. Left foot. You are much prettier than their ceo though. Twirl again.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 07, 2021 6:57 pm

Post by Aaron »

Sanae, love, I adore you but if you keep flirting with me, Gamma is never going to get a dance and Yukari is going to be upset.
[whisper]you're the best dancer here and everyone knows it *but* we have been wanting to work with gamma and yukari's companies for a while now[/whisper]
What do you say, my dear? One more dance and we'll call it a night?
Oh c'mon! I'll show you a magic trick.
*holds two fists out*
*opens both*
Both hands are empty
*brushes one of Sanae's loose hairs back and swiftly bobby pins it in place*
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #8) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 2:32 am

Post by Aaron »

*blows a goodbye kiss to Sanae*

Sorry for the wait sir! To be very organized, and because waltzing must be orderly, I will discuss our steps with sir gamma.

1. Left foot forward - Aaron
2. Left foot back - Gamma
3. Left foot to the right - Aaron
4. Left foot forward - Gamma
5. Left foot back - Aaron
6. Left foot to the right - Gamma

3 questions for me and 3 for sir Gamma. May I?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #9) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 6:52 am

Post by Aaron »

I don't agree that my role-play is getting in the way of the game, though I did not expect Lady Sanae to get that deep into the role-play. My purpose in dancing with her was to figure out why she scumread Yukari. I ended the dance because I felt we were going to get nowhere since it seemed like Lady Sanae didn't have too much to say. That is fair but that also means I will be dancing with someone else in the meantime and getting back to her later in the game.

I will continue with dancing because that is the character I wish to portray but I will try to tone it down a bit. My current dance order is: Gamma, Lukewarm
I specifically have some questions on Norwee's claim as well as overall behavior. I also am looking to see what people think about Titus. That is the plan for today/tomorrow.

If it is a huge bother into day 2 or 3, I will drop the gimmick entirely.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #10) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:20 am

Post by Aaron »

Left foot forward. Hum hum hum what to start off with what to start with. I love your hair Gamma, it looks really nice. You see that gentleman in the center of the room? The one holding the microphone. What do you think about the words he just spoke? In the microphone? Or his carefree existence? What says you, good sir?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #11) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Aaron »

I've felt conflicted. He said two things that, while small, still conflicted each other in a subtle way. At the time, it raise one eyebrow and even now, it does. My eyebrows like dancing as much as I do though, so it's hard to say if he is guilty of such a small detail alone.

"I just assumed it was a messaging role. Odd way of getting warned for spam I suppose."
"I don't know what kind of mod we have, but I can see it being a flavored warning, but there was that everyone overheard bit."

I still trust him right now. I feel like his motivations are genuine though I could see him be a part of the spies, especially if Titus is one, but I don't believe that currently. I think that his annoyance towards my love for dancing is real yet he is still trying to see through the simplicity of my dancing, and he is right, there is more. I have no reason to suspect him currently and plan to trust until give reason otherwise.

Left foot to the right. What says you about the fair lady Titus? 5 sentence minimum. Waltzing is too simple, we have to add a bit of spice!
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:02 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 222, Titus wrote:@Aaron, why the five sentence minimum? That's easy for a troll to reach but possibly harder for someone genuinely answering the question. For instance, I have some reads based on tone and tone is particularly hard for me to describe being an aspie. Also the roleplay is hard for me. However, a mechanical or VCA read I can go on for ages. What good does a five sentence minimum do?
I didnt want a one or two sentence response so I asked for five sentences. You are both arguing that 5 sentences is too difficult to type up and that 5 sentences is really easy to type up. Sure five sentences looks different for each person but I don't get what your point is since you have issues with any restriction I could have made based on the above paragraph. I make restrictions based on what I want to see and if the person I'm asking has issues with those restrictions, I assume they would let me know.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 12:19 pm

Post by Aaron »

Wonderful question, dear. About last time, I don't believe Lady Yukari's flip in perspective is quite the same. Lady Yukari's felt more like a sudden realization whereas Sir Reg's is harder to decipher. I'm not sure it means anything but I don't think these two are comparable.

I think Lady Titus is most likely not a spy but I'm not very confident in that.

Hum hum hum what else was there? Oh right, yes Lady Yukari. I think she is not a spy. Just look how relaxed she is with not a care in the world ... I mean she is wearing pajamas to this dance. Nonetheless, I think no spy speaks with such clever perky tone. She is not flaunting her little findings but she is also constantly scanning the room for spies. An ally, she is.

Left foot back. What does Sir gamma think of Lady Mary's bright voice this lovely night? I heard the spies invented a new voice adjuster pill! Rumor has it that these pills are made of goblin blood. I'm quite sure that is illegal.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #301 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 291, Gamma Emerald wrote:Mary’s read on me is what I’d expect, but it doesn’t make her not a suspect. I’m waiting to see what Yumeko will provide, so for her content I will abide.
Left foot to the right, one last request. Does Lady Lambdadelta pass your test?
It was a delight dancing with you, good sir. For your last question, hum hum, depending on what you're asking, I'll answer them all.
I will be calling that fair lady at the bar Lady Delta moving forward.

As for my test, if not about names, you would be talking about my top secret test - to discern if one is a spy or ally. Well, Lady Delta comes out uncertain. Her cheerfulness is intriguing but perhaps unsuitable for such a horrible occasion. Just a couple days ago, we received news of three spies infiltrating our ranks. How can she be so happy in times such as these?! So far though, I will say, that I think there are no great reasons to suspect this fair lady and so, she is ally for now.

A wonderful rest of your night to you sir.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 08, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Aaron »

Sir Lukewarm, shall we take the floor?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:03 pm

Post by Aaron »

I have been on and off today but Honorable Kilga's post has sparked some interest of mine so I'll be taking the microphone from the center of the room for a little bit. I'll return it, I promise.

I dislike being called a dick for simply dancing around. In terms of contributions, I think I have been generous in my heaps of information. Lady Sanae I do not think is a spy here. There are so many things the fair lady could be doing right now to ease suspicions enough that she probably wouldn't even be considered today. The fact that she is doing nothing I think is a sign that she is not a spy.

I can accept the suspicion on Sir Norwe as I myself am also quite conflicted. However, I don't believe we should be getting rid of Sir Norwe today simply because even if the fair sir is a spy, it doesn't seem like the sir has a very powerful role. My uncertainty on the Sir is also telling me to leave him be for today.

Sir Gamma is working his every sentence into a poem. Such an art is not easy to master.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:07 pm

Post by Aaron »

Now Sir Lukewarm, I think my hat would look wonderful on you.
*puts my hat on your head*
That's much better. Now tell me, do you have any suspicions about any person in this room? Perhaps the tall sir at the back? Or the fair lady at the table over there? Oh how rude of me. I got so carried away I forgot to start dancing.

Start the music.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Aaron »

I bought it at last weeks market auction for quite a hefty price so I ask that you return it later but it looks flattering on you so keep it for now.

Left foot. That is a similar strategy to my own. Slide. Who do you have down as allies then? Sharp turn. How big are those sparks? Left foot. I feel like both Sir Reg and Lady Yukari have not quite caught my eye. Right foot. Sir Reg has been interesting but not so much as to catch my eye. Twirl. Sir, this entire room is a battleground. Dip. You should look closely at everyone. Release.

That was quite a workout I must say. You match my dancing skills quite well sir.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #385 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 3:56 pm

Post by Aaron »

You didn't think that was the end did you? Right foot. Sir Norwee is on your ally list? Tell me more. Spin. You have me successfully intrigued. Left foot. Lady Niamh seems a bit too happy for my liking but I do think she is likely ally and not spy. Sway. Kakeguri is one of my own main suspects at the moment so that is interesting. I heard people marked Lady Mary off as roleplaying however I do not believe that was the case.

I didn't even notice! Right foot. I gained a trust for Lady Sanae in the first dance and that is a successful dance from my point of view. Twirl. Sir Gamma left me with some questions and a feeling of uncertainty. Left foot. Surely you won't leave me disappointed, right?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #390 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by Aaron »

I did not see Kakeguri roleplaying and do not know where that is coming from. All I felt were exaggerated stances as well as thought processes I could not follow. That of course does not mean they must be spies but I did not particularly like the things they yelled into the microphone. Their words felt slippery and planned. That is my humble opinion.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Aaron »

Left foot. I like that reasoning. Sir Norwe has entered my ranks of allies. Sway. I also agree with Lady Titus's ally status. Making public accusations against me quite early this evening is quite an easy way for spies to make enemies and draw attention to themselves. Sway. The reassessment was quite sudden but nothing felt unnatural so I trust the lady. Right foot. Lady Titus is not that high in my ally rankings but I do agree with the notion. Spin. Kakeguri's public announcements always feel rather sudden and without reason. Spin again. I think it feels like they expect us to understand things that aren't clearly explained at all. Left foot. This leads me to believe they have more information than the rest of us. Spin. They also aren't the most direct with their words. Right foot. Add everything together and they definitely are top of my spy ranks currently. Release.

Excuse me I need to grab a drink.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (isolation #22) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 2:41 am

Post by Aaron »

Sir Lukewarm, thoughts on Honorable Kilga and Lady Sanae's little dispute? The lady's last posts I find quite agreeable. I know many other disputes have happened but this one I believe is most likely to have spies within.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (isolation #23) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Aaron »

Sir Reg's claim doesn't really make me think he is an ally but I am alright with letting him prove it tonight. If he doesn't grant a wish that is beneficial to the allies, it proves he isn't an ally. Otherwise it depends.

I am very interested in casting my vote for Lady Yukari but that is just because she seems to be playing innocent in a lot of posts to distract from other things. I don't necessarily think this frenzied and messy thought process has to be from a spy but it is definitely spy indicative. I am still quite suspicious of Kakeguri but no one has echoed the sentiment besides Lady Yukari but it didn't feel too genuine so I wasn't able to make much out of it. If Lady Yukari is a spy, she was one bold spy and danced well tonight I must say.

I don't have much of an opinion on Sir Gamma, the hot topic right now. I would be very alright with casting my vote for Honorable Kilga and will trust Sir Lukewarm on Lady Niamh.

I will cast my vote for either Lady Yukari, Kakeguri, or Sir Kilga unless given reasons to do otherwise.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 10, 2021 3:52 pm

Post by Aaron »

**Honorable Kilga, my apologies
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #25) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:33 am

Post by Aaron »

I've trusted Lukewarm since our dance and do find the scum reads very strange. I'm quite surprised Lady Niamh and Kakeguri think that at all. Sir Lukewarm, why is Kakeguri town? I am interested in this Lady Niamh spy theory but I am not convinced. Tone wise I find it possible but at the same time Lady Niamh said she was moving so strange behavior is not too strange in that situation. I think it would be good for everyone to submit a wish for a cop result on Lady Niamh or someone with a similar null status. Sir Kop will likely not be here or increase his activity. Sir Lukewarm and Norwe are near confirmed ally with Lady Titus quite closely following.

Well, I would say the cop pool should always be one of Sir Gamma, Honorable Kilga, Lady Niamh, Sir Cakez, and Lady Yukari
I would add Kakeguri but since most of the dance hall does not agree, it is not wise to choose them.

Not that I think Sir Kop is an ally, but I'm not willing to vote him for his one post.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #26) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:08 pm

Post by Aaron »

At this point, I would rather take our chances with Sir Lukewarm or Lady Niamh. I would really prefer to have no more claims out today.

From what I've seen, I actually think Lady Niamh looks a lot better than Sir Lukewarm. Aside from that, Sir Lukewarm's role is also noticeably weaker. I would rather Sir Gamma did not claim today.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (isolation #27) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:14 pm

Post by Aaron »

I am often confused by Sir Gamma's takes on the game but overall, I feel that the sir is probably an ally. I am also cutting him some slack since rhymes are difficult.

Lady Yukari's most recent posts I quite like. I've been conflicted on the lady because her posts either feel quite good or quite bad to me but the good parts are enough for me not to want her out today.

I don't as firmly believe Lady Sanae is an ally as before, however, I do think she is not someone we should be voting out today.

Honorable Kilga could easily be a spy but I believe we will be able to sort him better as time passes.

Sir Norwe and Lady Titus are people that I quite firmly believe are allies.

Sir Reg will prove himself tonight.

To me, this leaves Sir Lukewarm, Lady Niamh, Sir Cakez, and Sir Kop. Two of these are in a 1v1 right now so it makes the most sense to vote out one of the two today.

VOTE: Lukewarm

I am sad to do this because I was quite certain Sir Lukewarm was an ally but I do think this is very likely the correct vote.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #28) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Aaron »

If Sir Kop and Sir Cakez are preferred, I would compromise as time is ticking however it makes the most sense to me to vote Sir Lukewarm here unless there is a case on how he looks better than Lady Niamh in their dispute.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #29) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:17 pm

Post by Aaron »

Honorable Kilga is also someone I am willing to vote however I think Kilga typically posts a lot of information(though not too regularly) which should make it easier for us to figure out at a later date.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #30) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Post by Aaron »

I quite like Lady Niamh's posts around Sir Lukewarm's claim (Sir Lukewarm looks much better until Lady Niamh claims). I thought Sir Lukewarm's claim was extremely towny because it was. But I find Lady Niamh's much townier. I do feel like one of the two is likely a spy based off of claims and if either is lying, then that means one of them is a spy anyways so I find it wise to vote one of the two out today.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (isolation #31) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:41 pm

Post by Aaron »

I have heard Sir Lukewarm is quite a good player so I understand that I am taking a risk of wrongly voting out someone who could easily be a very strong ally but I am doing this to not get more claims out on the table.

If I must spell out some more reasons, I find Lady Niamh's claim quite plausible and I really liked how she addressed Sir Lukewarm's claim of crumbing his role to her. It feels very much like an ally who didn't care and just found Sir Lukewarm to be suspicious. Aside from that, I also find Sir Lukewarm's vote switches to be suspicious on a reread. My main reason I thought Sir Lukewarm was an ally was solely off of his read on Sir Norwe but I also think that could easily be explained as Sir Lukewarm knowing Sir Norwe is innocent leading to a read that sounds very accurate and convincing. No matter Sir Lukewarm's loyalty, I am sure I believe Sir Norwe is an ally but I don't trust Sir Lukewarm much anymore.

If that is what Sir Gamma thinks makes me a spy, then go ahead and claim. My words alone can't stop you if you so wish to do something.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #32) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 12:52 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 648, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’ve chosen two posts to highlight my concern. If the dance was so telling, why would he initially spurn? He calls his dance with Sanae unfulfilling, but later tries to give it top billing.
I want to clarify that it was not really the dance that made me think Lady Sanae an ally. My main reason for thinking that was because I felt she could easily have been defending herself and any amount of activity could have gotten the suspicions on her lightened by a lot. Lady Sanae is a charismatic player and I could tell that from our dance. I believed that she had the ability to defend herself more and she didn't which I believed meant she was an ally. Currently, that thought process is weakened a little bit because she did come back and defend herself in some quite nice posts. Thinking back on that, I suppose she would defend herself even if she was an ally. I guess it just wouldn't be as high of a priority to town but I don't know Sanae as a player so I couldn't say with certainty.

As for dances, I believe that was the post that Sir Lukewarm asked me what had come out of my dances. Not much had come of my dances. This was my first game trying something like this and I was hoping it could bring me more insight on the game. I feel like it was successful. The dances themselves didn't typically give me a read but they helped me understand the other player a bit more and I felt that doing something silly would help people relax so I would be able to understand a bit more of their raw thought process. So if I went back and said that post in a more accurate way, I would say that the dance lead to my townread on Lady Sanae. It is closely related to my ally read on Lady Sanae but not the reason for it.

This was part of a post just a little ways above the one Sir Gamma quoted:
In post 377, Aaron wrote:Lady Sanae I do not think is a spy here. There are so many things the fair lady could be doing right now to ease suspicions enough that she probably wouldn't even be considered today. The fact that she is doing nothing I think is a sign that she is not a spy.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #33) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:01 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 651, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t appreciate the subtle threat you implied, by suggesting I’d have to claim for being after your hide.
You didn't offer a reason to suspect me so I assumed that was why. If that was not the reason, what was?

It's just that if that was the reason, I want you to understand that I feel this is the best choice as to not get any more claims on the table and it's frustrating that you have an issue with that right now where we need to consolidate votes, and fast. Can you explain why you suspect me here?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #34) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:05 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 652, Aaron wrote:Currently, that thought process is weakened a little bit because she did come back and defend herself in some quite nice posts.
I was also quite bogged down by all of the suspicions on her. They made me doubt my original thought process and made me doubt her posts came from a town mindset. I always had agreed that her dancing posts weren't quite that helpful to the game but I didn't feel like they were made with bad intent which was why I always just set that aside and took it as a sign that she was just warming up and didn't have many thoughts on the game.

Ok this is enough from me and this conversation is going to have a 3 post limit starting now because I believe there are other things we need to be focusing on that aren't this conversation. I will gladly re-engage this conversation again tomorrow if there is interest.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #35) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 1:16 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 654, Gamma Emerald wrote:In that case I simply must contemplate, what your dance with me manage to accomplish, did it educate?
Your dance probably gave me the least out of all three dances. I came out of Lady Sanae's dance knowing she was a charismatic player who had a way with her words. I came out of Sir Lukewarm's dance with a strong ally read on him. I came out of yours with a pretty blank mind. I didn't know about your rhymes until someone pointed it out sometime during/after our dance otherwise I would've made sentence limits on all of the questions. I was wondering at the time if you were being cagey with me on purpose but later marked it off as a gimmick. It could've been too hasty of mark but I didn't get much out of your dance.
In post 655, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 653, Aaron wrote:
In post 651, Gamma Emerald wrote:I don’t appreciate the subtle threat you implied, by suggesting I’d have to claim for being after your hide.
You didn't offer a reason to suspect me so I assumed that was why. If that was not the reason, what was?

It's just that if that was the reason, I want you to understand that I feel this is the best choice as to not get any more claims on the table and it's frustrating that you have an issue with that right now where we need to consolidate votes, and fast. Can you explain why you suspect me here?
I feel like your stances drift a bit too easily, and it makes you come off a bit weaselly.
My activity has been a little inconsistent but I have tried to make my thought process fairly consistent so people could follow along. I echoed my read on Kakeguri for multiple posts but received little back so I dropped them entirely in recent posts. I have echoed ally reads on Sir Lukewarm, Lady Sanae, Lady Titus, and Sir Norwe across many posts. My uncertainty on people such as Lady Niamh, Honorable Kilga, and yourself has also been echoed multiple times. I'm not sure I understand how that is considered drifting because for the most part, most of my reads are the same as they were a couple days ago. Some of my reads have weakened as I lost confidence in them but it has been a quite gradual process aside from the read on Sir Lukewarm. The only other read I would say I have changed "quickly" on would be Lady Yukari but I still acknowledged that I still had issues with her in one of my recent posts with her in it. My shift on Sir Lukewarm I have also explained in a previous post.

You posted two posts so this will be the third.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (isolation #36) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:44 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 661, Titus wrote:Aaron, your stances appear to be unclear from post to post. Can you include a readwall? If you don't want anymore claims, why are you ok with Kop elim?
In post 662, Titus wrote:I would like to see precisely who you would eliminate, who you wouldn't and why?
I'm not ok with a Sir Kop elim. I would very strongly prefer voting a claimed slot. If I must, I will compromise but I do really prefer voting Sir Lukewarm here. I believe I said that I was okay with Kop before I decided that no more claims was a priority over everything else but if not, it's really a compromise and mostly I would say I am unwilling to vote Sir Kop because I believe his activity will pick up or we will get a new dancer. If it sounded like I was wanting to vote there, I don't know what to say but I didn't *want* to vote there.

At this point, my main goal is no more claims so I prefer to just vote Lukewarm. I don't believe I would compromise on Lady Niamh here. The posts that I like from Lady Niamh are the ones directly stating that her role can't exist with Sir Lukewarm's.

These points may be weaker but if I were scum, I don't believe that I would be making a huge shift in reads here. There's a couple scenarios assuming I am scum and all are pretty unreasonable:

Lukewarm is
scum
and Niamh is
town
. In this scenario I am hard bussing a buddy and my buddy is hard bussing me. This is highly unlikely as I was in a good position town reading my buddy and we could easily just get Gamma or someone that isn't either Lukewarm or Niamh out. I imagine I could probably push Niamh and get out of this just fine.

Lukewarm is
town
and Niamh is
scum
. In this scenario I am hard defending my buddy for essentially no reason. Niamh was never really going under pressure and doing a drastic 360 in reads turning my top townread into top scum read is a super risky and not needed move for me to make in any case. Especially with Niamh's life being busy, even bussing her today is better than hard defending (which she didn't even need to begin with) by gunning for Lukewarm.

Lukewarm is
town
and Niamh is
town
. In this scenario I could easily just do nothing and know that they would blow up their 1v1 without any help and I would be able to get one of them if not today, tomorrow. I have no need to be pushing either and doing nothing, would both not be suspicious (because my activity overall has been spotty) and be beneficial.

Both are scum with me. This makes absolutely no sense. This would be breaking some world record for most dysfunctional scum team and is just utterly impossible no matter how I try to think about it.

I don't have a good reason to be making a drastic 360 in my reads nearing deadline as scum. Everyone is desperately looking for a wagon at this point and by doing this, I paint a huge target on my head, draw a ton of attention to myself, and get nothing good out of it.

Back to what I was saying earlier, I don't want to get more claims. But an elim is still a greater priority to that. So yes, if I must get more claims to get an elim today, I will. But I strongly prefer Lukewarm today.

For the rest of the people, I think I've already said something on everyone except Kakeguri so I'll say my opinion there.
My opinion is that they are scummy and I would vote them but now I agree with their scum read on Lukewarm so I'm not as willing to vote there. I'm hoping to get more posts from them before the day ends to solidify that but i would potentially be willing to vote there.

I'll drop the gimmick for the rest of today just to make things easier I guess.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #37) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:53 pm

Post by Aaron »

Hold up actually. I was under the assumption that Niamh was a hider like role despite reading her claim. I actually don't understand how bulletproof and hider can't exist together as town now.

Why did no one else point this out? And if they can't exist together, how come people aren't agreeing with what I am saying about voting one of the two?

I was constantly under the impression that the claims clashed. My brain wasn't processing the actual claims but if these claims didn't clash, I feel like Lukewarm just confscummed by not immediately jumping on that? And if they do clash, then that means that there is almost certainly scum in the pair since they are clashing yet no one is really voting within them?

Is there something I'm missing??????
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (isolation #38) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 581, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
In post 580, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: LLD
Luke’s behavior seems much more sincere. If a 1v1 is in play, LLD looks worse I fear.
Yeah except my role is more provable and town because "can't die to night kills, but has no vote" is an actual role

Where as pure hides is a counter to it.
Niamh says this but Lukewarm never replies to the accusation at all.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #39) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:00 pm

Post by Aaron »

They then go on a tangent about something else and it seems like the whole point is dropped. Lukewarm was certain Niamh was scum but has nothing to say to LLD directly saying that Lukewarm is scum by mech?

Then a wagon on Kilga builds out of nowhere and the next post Lukewarm makes is starting a wagon on me.

I find that pretty sussy still.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (isolation #40) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 645, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 637, Aaron wrote:At this point, I would rather take our chances with Sir Lukewarm or Lady Niamh. I would really prefer to have no more claims out today.

From what I've seen, I actually think Lady Niamh looks a lot better than Sir Lukewarm
??

How did you get here from your last post
In post 570, Aaron wrote:
I've trusted Lukewarm since our dance and do find the scum reads very strange
. I'm quite surprised Lady Niamh and Kakeguri think that at all. Sir Lukewarm, why is Kakeguri town? I am interested in this Lady Niamh spy theory but I am not convinced. Tone wise I find it possible but at the same time Lady Niamh said she was moving so strange behavior is not too strange in that situation. I think it would be good for everyone to submit a wish for a cop result on
Lady Niamh or someone with a similar null status
Lukewarm replies to my post calling him scum in 6 minutes but then sits still and watches Gamma and I fight. Then comes back to start my wagon. I feel like I've never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before. All signs point to Lukewarm scum from my perspective :/
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #41) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Aaron »

I need to know tonight who is going to vote me because I will not be online tomorrow. Anyone that is reading but hasn't posted, I need to know *tonight* if you are voting me because I need to know if I need to claim tonight.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #676 (isolation #42) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Aaron »

Oh ok so Lukewarm is claiming bulletproof hider?

If that is the case, then Lukewarm is saying that I am scum over the person that is directly counterclaiming bulletproof because he believes there are definitely two town bulletproofs. I don't think it's impossible but the fact that he doesn't question it and just guns for my head is an interesting move for a *town* hider. I'm pretty sure he's just scum especially if he is claiming bulletproof hider.

And yes because it makes total sense, I, the scum buddy am HARD DEFENDING my scum buddy by 360'ing my strongest townread and switching it to my strongest scum read. This actually just makes zero sense and I don't understand why scum Lukewarm or town Lukewarm does this. No matter, I feel like he probably isn't town no matter what because all of his points on me have been really subpar. He hasn't really replied to any of the things I said and has just been scum reading me for pretty weak reasons. His townread on Norwee from twenty pages ago was stronger and I imagine it was because he believed it was true.

My cards are out on the table and now all that's left to do is hope.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #43) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Aaron »

I don't believe revealing Lukewarm's alignment does much for this game. I think there are different ways to sort him even if we do leave him alive. Using a cop on him feels like a huge waste. I would rather use a day elim on him than a cop especially given he is currently in a 1v1 with someone.

I think the cop is much better used on someone like Yukari, Sanae, or Kakeguri.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #679 (isolation #44) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:10 pm

Post by Aaron »

If possible, knowing the scum's roles would be amazing as well. That could help us know what we're up against.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #45) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Aaron »

Yeah so it makes sense that scum me has decided to 360 my read on you. Because scum is just going to openly gun for the head of someone who was just revealed as not night killable and was previously their top townread. You really are thinking all of this as town? I don't believe it. I understand a scum read on me in general as 360's are somewhat scummy BUT the reasons you are pushing are so unbelievable and I absolutely don't think you believe it. You are saying that you think that scum me is so worried that I can't nightkill you (not true. You can be night killed), that I am going to directly 360 my read on you 1 day before deadline when I can't even be online tomorrow and have been one of the most highly townread players for all of this day and could just say nothing and get by just fine. I'm sorry but I don't believe you believe that.

Also you've got your facts wrong. Hiders can be night killed. If hiders hide behind the night killed person, they die so I don't know what you mean by you can't be killed.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #691 (isolation #46) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Aaron »

Why do I need to discredit you? Seeing what you are saying, you believe Niamh is town yes?
I could've just waited for Niamh to come tunnel you and even if I wanted you out, there's no rush for me. Today has been so messy that no matter what, I would imagine I could easily get a town lim as scum here. Neither you nor Niamh were scum reading me at the time. I didn't have a reason to even want you out at all.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:38 pm

Post by Aaron »

Your reaction solidified my scum read on you quite a bit. What is your point though?
Now you seem to be arguing that it's strange that I didn't directly 360. I wonder why....maybe because there's a process of thinking in between.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Aaron »

If you are town here, this is very silly so I hope you aren't but I guess now I'm worried you are since you aren't being very levelheaded about things which is typically what I expect from scum.

I guess I just have a hard time seeing you actually believe what you are claiming to believe.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 682, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 678, Aaron wrote:I don't believe revealing Lukewarm's alignment does much for this game. I think there are different ways to sort him even if we do leave him alive
You are sure that I am scum and have "never had someone's alignment spelled out to you so clearly before" , AND there are lots of people town reading me, and you think that revealing my alignment does much for the game?

Like, if you think I am scum, having a guilty on me, right now, when people are on my side, town reading me, and somewhat following me, seems like it should be a big deal from your pov, no?
I absolutely think a cop on you is wasteful. There are lots of other alignments that I am less sure on than yours and I would much rather use a cop on one of them.

If I told you to waste town's one cop shot on me and you think I am most likely scum, you think it's not wasteful just because a couple other people are town reading me?

I have a really hard time following your thought process. None of it makes sense to me even when I try to think from a what if I were scum point of view. If you are town, you are not considering anything that I am saying even though it is actually quite reasonable?
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 12, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Aaron »

I really like Norwe's take on this and Lukewarm, don't do a 360 there because of me. If Norwee really dies today, it'll be really stupid on multiple levels. The town case on them was the best town case of this game and Norwee is speaking truths. Perhaps I am wrong on Lukewarm and it is true that I came to my conclusion that he was scum under the impression that his claim did contradict Niamh's and then kind of just ... continued on my merry and tunneled way. I'm not really convinced Lukewarm is town but I'm okay with not voting him. In fact, I won't be voting at all since I won't be here for all the rest of this day.

I don't trust that my position in this game is good enough to keep me safe while I'm not here tomorrow so I'm going to straight up say that no, Lukewarm, you are not going to get me out today because half of my role is role cop and the other half is even more powerful than that so you best not touch me today. My role is stronger than every single claimed role right now so I think I can even ask for a doc and it'd be reasonable.

This is one of the reasons I wish to get the scum roles (if it is possible to get all three) because then I am a full cop. If all three roles can't be granted, then it's probably not worth the wish but if all three can, I want them mod announced tomorrow morning. Do you hear that @REG?

Lukewarm should NOT be given an IC if most everyone agrees he is town. That would be a total waste if I am the only one wrong and everyone else agrees he is town. That is absolutely not worth it and you could just send Norwee to convince me instead - effective, cheaper, less waste in the world. The cop should absolutely be on someone in the null zone (assuming the three roles can't be granted) and actually I'm good with throwing Niamh back in the pool.

Anyways, Lukewarm, if you continue to push me, you take full responsibility for a huge loss in town power because I am unable to be online for the rest of this day. It doesn't matter how much you scum read me. Even just half of my role is already more power than most people have claimed so far. If you continue to push me, I will regard it as a scum claim tomorrow assuming I'm still even alive and if I am not, it should absolutely be regarded as a scum claim tomorrow by the rest of town because I claimed heavy power.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #936 (isolation #51) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Aaron »

I'm more or less caught up via video replay and surveillance cameras in the dancehall. I've been catching up in a very chunky way so I don't really remember much at the moment and if there is anything that specifically needs addressing, it needs to be replayed again for me.

The one thing I will say is that Sir Lukewarm is incredibly tunneled if ally. The argument that rolecop could be used to check your role is kind of like .... WHAT? I've never said that I doubted your claim and that's not an issue that I have ever had in this game. My issue is with everything that you have not addressed - the fact that I think your stance on me is poorly justified. If anything, your stance is the one that is constantly changing. It goes from "Aaron is scum because of the 360" to "Aaron is flailing scum??" to "Aaron is scum for claiming a powerful pr" I believe you are a hider and role copping you is a waste of a night action.

And I don't understand why you can't understand that not everyone thinks the same way you do. Yes, I feel quite confident you are scum but I'm not going to be completely confident like you seem to be when I don't have solid proof. I do think a cop on you is wasteful and I don't actually think you being confirmed ally does much damage to me in the scenario that I am scum. Pushing this as TvT I don't think is a difficult task since everyone can tell you are extremely tunneled. I dont understand the ally reads on you. I truly don't but that doesn't mean I am going to try to get you out at all costs. I am not so confident that I believe our one cop shot must be used on you. I also think you having an issue with my confidence levels is quite strange. You seem to think I can't post emotionally and that all confidence is full 100% level confidence. My thought process is far different from yours and using yours as a way to measure my own is your biggest mistake assuming you are even an ally here.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #944 (isolation #52) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:47 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 937, Lukewarm wrote:You are mixing up "reasons why I scum read you" and "responding to your defenses" and "stating that something did not change my opinion" as all being my stance.

I think that you are scum because your positions and transitions don't look genuine, and you don't appear to believe the very things you are saying. You don't seem genuine, and I see scum motivation behind several things you did (especially pushing the idea that we had to kill between me and LLD)

The other things you said are my "stances" are not that. You specifically asked "why would I 360" that was your defense. I responded to it. That did not make it the basis for my scum read.
I did not like your response to my push on you, it looked pretty bad imo. That did not make it the basis for my scum read. You claiming a powerful PR did not scare me off of my scum read, but that did not make it the basis for my scum read.
Ok sure let's say all of that is true. How am I supposed to reply to an argument that I "don't sound genuine" Heck I don't think you believe the things you are saying and they sound far more ridiculous to my ears than a 360 of any kind does. But how are you supposed to reply to that? You aren't giving yourself any room to reassess your reads that are wrong. I have consistently been openly engaging you with reasons that I believe in that have been open ended reasons that aren't just stated like a fact that is true when it isn't proven by absolutely anything.
In post 939, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 936, Aaron wrote:You seem to think I can't post emotionally and that all confidence is full 100% level confidence.
Yeah, don't try and act like I am just making up how confident you have claimed to be on your stances.
In post 670, Aaron wrote:I feel like I've never had someone's alignment spelled out this clearly before
In post 570, Aaron wrote:Sir Lukewarm and Norwe are near confirmed ally with Lady Titus quite closely following.
If you read that sentence again, maybe you'd understand what it means.... I have explicitly stated that I have never reached 100% confidence levels. Just because it sounds like it doesn't mean it is. I get that you saying you are sure means you'll refuse to believe otherwise before my cop result comes up green but that doesn't matter to me because that's not how I think about things.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #945 (isolation #53) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:48 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 943, Sanae wrote:
In post 932, unwnd wrote:Kakeguri Addicts [7]: Gamma Emerald, Titus, RedRider, SirCakez, Lukewarm, Yukari Yakumo, NorweegianboyEE [HAMMER!]
I think wishing for it to be publicly declared how many mafia are on this wagon would be good.

Any objections to that wish?
Yes, if possible I would like all three scum roles because that makes my role cop a full cop.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #948 (isolation #54) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 5:55 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 947, Lukewarm wrote:I dislike this plan. It pushes all of the utility onto you.

Which, I think you are scum so, yeah .

But even if I am wrong, and you are town, then you dying tonight would mean that we lose "the stongest pr we have" and we lost most of the power from the wish.
Revealing all scum roles is beneficial to town regardless of my role cop. Aside from that, you wanted to vote me out today so you shouldn't care if I die tonight or not.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #951 (isolation #55) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 949, Lukewarm wrote:Like, even if you are town, that gambles the entire wish on us having a doctor this game, and them targeting you, and the scum team having neither a strongman nor a roleblock.

I want the wishes to be publicly done, and ones that cannot be interfered with by the scum team
As I said, even if I die tonight, the roles still benefit town. It is also highly likely that all three scum roles can't even be granted and only one can, in which case, it is not worth it so Reg needs to clarify that with the mods.

Plus, you wanted to wish for a cop on me. It feels like an even worse situation to get a green light on me the night I die. I think the chances of me dying tonight are pretty out in the middle of nowhere anyways though because of you specifically so I'm not exactly worried about that. If I really do get night killed, I doubt I'm the most powerful pr and its better getting night killed than murdered by you anyways.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #56) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Aaron »

I'm not taking back my claim that I am a strong town pr - because I am. However, I do doubt I am the *strongest* of them all.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #954 (isolation #57) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 950, Lukewarm wrote:Aaron: "you are not leaving room for you to be wrong"

Luke: "this is plan has holes, even if I am wrong"

Aarong: "why do you care about the possibility where I could be town"

You didn't care at all about my claim when you chose to tunnel me but now you care because you don't agree with something else I say. Make up your mind. You can't have both. I told you to leave room for being wrong but what you are doing isn't that. You are simply using every single resource you can against me and that's not considering you are wrong.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #58) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:12 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 953, Lukewarm wrote:I kind of like LLD's mod revealed parity cop wish. More so then just a straight cop on you.

Like maybe, Parity cop on me+you. Works as a full cop result on you from my pov, and a full cop result on me from your pov.

And furthermore, if you were to be killed over night because of your claim, it would confirm me anyways.
I am immensely paranoid of a suggestion like this because I am very worried you are scum in which case this would definitely get me voted out the next day but I imagine that if you are scum, you are one of the ones with the best positions in the game so you really shouldn't be making this offer to me because you get voted out right after me. Deal. I will wish for that.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #59) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:13 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 957, Lukewarm wrote:We are in a role madness game, so a pr claim is not going to stop me from pushing my top scum read.
That's no excuse. My claim was the strongest pr claim of the day. You had no reason to be continuing your tunnel there and I absolutely think it is bad play.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #60) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:19 pm

Post by Aaron »

Reg can confirm that it was submitted twice.
Or everyone can just claim their wishes tomorrow and Reg can confirm it.

Unless Mafia decide to both block and kill Reg tonight assuming they have role blocker, we will get something tomorrow whether that be the result of Reg's wish or confirmation that I wished what I claimed.
Mafia also cannot block more than one player I'm assuming so since both Reg and I will be moving tonight, there must be some sort of result tomorrow morning.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #962 (isolation #61) » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:21 pm

Post by Aaron »

Also I highly doubt mafia even has a roleblocker but I'm not great at mech so this isn't super reliable.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #62) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Aaron »

Good job Sanae! I did not expect that one.
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2568 (isolation #63) » Sat Oct 16, 2021 2:57 pm

Post by Aaron »

In post 2566, Lukewarm wrote:Man, Aaron got hard pocketed by pooky in that pt lol
:oops: :oops:
Aaron
Aaron
Goon
Aaron
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #64) » Sun Oct 17, 2021 7:19 am

Post by Aaron »

In post 2512, unwnd wrote:Scum PT: 48 hours for redactions

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”