UltimaAvalon
Vote: UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #515 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:59 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Sup bitches
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #517 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Ok, so here I am, sitting in Scumchat, when I'm told a Batman Mafia game needs replacements. "That's cool" I thought to myself, "An awesome game like Batman Mafia is just what I need to end my hiatus"

What I find instead is 20 pages of whining.

See if you can guess who I am

"Boo hoo I hate everyone on this whole website"
"Boo hoo, my real life is just so gosh darn hectic"
"Boo hoo, I've been called out for calling a townie lynch stupid after he was revealed townie"
"Boo hoo, I'm in an argument over semantics but I still say he's scum"
"Boo hoo, I'm tripping over all my lies"
"Boo hoo I'm replacing into a game filled with whining and now I'm adding my own."

And the problem is, I can't get a reading on ANYONE. All of my opinions on who I believe is scumor not is all based on all this incessant crying.

In a Batman game.

AND IT ALL STARTED WITH ABR

Right now my gut says Danger, for reasons that are clear simply by reading early day 2. I'll start reading everyone individually tomorrow. If there's any loose ends left by my predecessor that need tieing up, nows a great time to ask

*hint hint to all those people who are "Waiting for activity", here's your chance to be active, which is a lot better than waiting for someone to be active for you hint hint*
AlyG: If he's not a joke account then what is he? He starts bandwagons on himself and insults other people.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #542 (isolation #2) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:58 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Hey Prozac, can ya update the living list to show who's been replaced by who and such? kthxbai

List of dudes in order of my perceived townlieness
UltimaAvalon - Batman: A most townly townie if there ever was one
Zoneace - Angry townie
wolframnhart - More than makes up for Crub's lack of posts
Godot - .......eh
Kloud - .......eh
KingEnigma - Forced to miss a day then came back making all kinds of nonsense
BBM - Awefully quiet....even moreso than usual. *clap clap* Wake up Asshat.
Charter - Scum Scum Scum

Additional Info:

ZONEACE - Popular Opinion is Riddler, but he's ever come out and said it.
wolframnhart - ?
KingEnigma - Ventriloquist
UA - Batman
sthar8 - ?
Gremwell - Mad Hatter
kloud1516 - Scarecrow
Flameaxe - Robin?

Now that it has been established that Hero/Villain alignment has nothing to do with Scum/Town alignment, I'd like for this list to be completed, kthxbai.
kloud1516 wrote:
I have sent messages to several people as well, but haven't got anything back from them. Sorry.
What part of your role allows you to send game related messages to people?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #553 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:22 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Wolf, your needless defense for kloud is noted

BBM, are you Robin? If so, which Robin?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #556 (isolation #4) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:52 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Thats not the point. Maybe I knew perfectly what the situation was and asked kloud anyway. Maybe I wanted to see how he reacted to a hostile question that had a seemingly simple answer. Regardless, you still answered a question that wasn't directed at you, despite the fact that he was perfectly capable of answering it.

Back to you Bam. Is your "Holy things are holy, Batman" thing a Post Restriction?
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #558 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:28 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

Flameaxe wrote:Praise the lord, for he is our savior!

I need to re-read quickly.
Flameaxe wrote:
charter wrote:My cat sense is tingling, that pretty much settles it, Zoneace is scum.

He wants to lynch me on page 4, and doesn't give a reason, other than "we need to lynch someone".
So why aren't you voting him? Hm?
Flameaxe wrote:I'm home. I'm tired as fuck. I'll get to this as soon as I can stay awake.
Flameaxe wrote:I'm here, still need to read/catch up. Summer assignments + film projects (which was mentioned in GD a while back, if you're wondering) = not a lot of internet time.
Flameaxe wrote:Yes, of course I am. [/sarcasm] But in all seriousness, the middle of the week is pretty hectic for me, and this was no different.

Something as soon as possible.
Funny how King and kloud were punished for breaking their restrictions, and you weren't.

Also funny how "Holy relevant thing goes here, Batman" was Dick Grayson's thing. Who is now Nightwing. Who is dead.
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon
UltimaAvalon

Post Post #607 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by UltimaAvalon »

The reason I originally asked was because I did, in fact, receive my real name as well as my alias as Batman, and it didn't make a lot of sense to me that he didn't when there's, I think, three different Robins. While it's an important point, we need to be careful if we persue it, and avoid treading into "outguessing the mod" territory. Not saying there are many other merits against Flameaxe scum, however.

Yes, Wolf, I'm still quite happy with my sthar vote, not necessarily because of anything sthar has done, but because nothing can really undo charter's day 2 behavior, and it's mind boggling that he wasn't lynched yesterday

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”