Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #526 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:58 pm

Post by Gremwell »

hello all, I need to read up but I'm just confirming my /caterpillar right now. looking forward to the game
[color=red]in the name of Harman[/color]
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #528 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Gremwell »

Ok that was a long read.

first off I'd like to say that I agree with the first two lynches, its a shame the turned up town, but I would have been voting that way too based on their posting and what you knew at the time.

as for Godot I will restate that I am in fact the Mad Hatter, and a tofu townie. if there are any questions anyone has for me based on his actions I'll try my best to answer them.

after 3 days of reading I would say that there seems to be a strong KE and Character replacement connection. while they both "hunting" fairly actively, not once did their focus fall on the other, even with the unhealthy obsession KE has had for Godot.
Maybe this stood out to me because they looked the most suspicious on the read through.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #550 (isolation #2) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:21 am

Post by Gremwell »

Now maybe I'm biased on this but I didn't see Godot's play as all that scummy, yes he flaked out at the end, but that was site wide and I'm not the first to replace in, so thats a null tell.

as for his stance on the name claim early on, I don't see that as overtly scummy, usually the scum are most eager to claim, and at least half of the game came out of the gate with cat puns and everything else.

I think he was hoping to catch one of the few who hadn't claimed in a lie and it didn't quite work as planed.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #552 (isolation #3) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Gremwell »

it was a post restriction?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #569 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:01 am

Post by Gremwell »

I hate to mimic charter at all, but Godot was consistently scummier than KE, and Grem's done nothing to remedy the situation.
Unvote, Vote: Gremwell

The answer to this should be painfully and blatantly obvious to anyone who can read.
clearly you don't hate it all that much

as for the post restriction several of your posts as well as characters do not have any cat references what so ever, so it's not really that obvious.

why was Godot scummy for thinking that a hero and post restricted role could be scum, while several people were speculating that all 3 heroes were scum, and yet you find none of them scummy?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #573 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:13 am

Post by Gremwell »

sthar8 wrote:Both charter and Danger have
apologized in thread
for breaking the post restriction. How much more clear could it be?

By the way, I've failed to reference cats or catlike behavior in only one post so far (549). You've failed to fact check, you're deliberately exaggerating, or I'm too subtle for you. Two of these things are scummy.
(549)&(551) and at the time of my post those constituted 2/5 of all your posts, nearly half.

in response to (564)

1.) first you say yourself that this could be attributed to laziness, and secondly it's pure speculation, you say "He also never actually accused anyone on the basis of these assumptions, but he certainly wanted the town to be more aware of the people he was pointing fingers at."

2.) "as both a mafiate and a villain, would not have known that the majority of townies are also villains." anyone who had read the first page would have known that a majority of the game is villains, it states specifically only 3 heroes, and even with all 3 heroes as town the villains would still be the majority of the town.

3.) He states in the post that the theory is WIFOM and as for the appeal to emotion, if you're referring to him calling character petty, I'd say you're exaggerating.

4.) I already addressed this before, also I'll tell you he did not fake claim. This is one thing he did that I can see as being scummy.

5.) suggesting someone could be scum and not voting for them is not scummy, its the same as a fos. This goes to show how little he actually pushed the heroes=scum ideology, he said himself it was pure speculation and his actions reflect that statement, the same goes for the 1 hero and 1 pr = scum.

6-8 I cannot find the posts to reference

9.) this is what I meant by flaked out at the end and was replaced. when someone drops out (and I think it was site wide) it is usually preceded by severely diminished activity and content, aka null tell

10.) several people did less hunting, and everyone contributes differently, perhaps his speculation was his attempt to contribute, but I'm really not hear to defend him.
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #590 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:14 am

Post by Gremwell »

to answer your question wolf, my pm did include my real name along with my villain name. I don't see why it would be any different for heroes.

also,
Unvote
didn't know I had one up
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #598 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:47 pm

Post by Gremwell »

but what does DBE have to do with his restriction being lifted?
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #617 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Gremwell »

my vote would go to sthar8, KE's super tunnel vision seems like way too bad a play to be scum, and we've lynched 2 town already on incredibly bad play.

sthar8 wrote:Note the lurking from gremwell.
there are 5 other people playing this game who haven't posted between these posts
Gremwell
Gremwell
Goon
Gremwell
Goon
Goon
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #623 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by Gremwell »

I really have no problem voting

vote: sthar8

I was hoping for something more pertinent to come up today rather than vote mostly on days passed.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”