Mini 660 - Star Trek: DS9 Mafia (Ruined = Over)

Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #516 (isolation #0) » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:53 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Bah! I missed another day? I just got done reading the game, I had some issues over the weekend which kicked my ass, but I am here. Tired but here.

I agree with farside that M4yhem's hammer smells a lot like scum scrambling to end the day and the discussion. But with that said there isn't a whole lot we can do about it now. At this point I'm leaning towards believing the investigation result mainly because I think this game seems to be set at the very end of the whole series which would make Garak more likely to be pro town in my eyes.

That said I still would have liked more discussion in the day before lynching and testing the claim.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #532 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Consider my vote on Light for all intents and purposes but Tim is right. We need some discussion before his lynch.
Light-kun wrote:So, let's think this out:

If you kill me today, I have to admit, scum will win this game. There is almost no doubt in my mind of this.

If we kill the scum I reveal to you, then even if I kill someone tonight, then the scum can't win. I can't win. Town victory is pretty much assured.
If you have scum to reveal to us then reveal already. This just strikes me as a mild threat to the town (saying that you are sure the scum will win.) while trying to stall your lynch. I have no idea why the cult would know of the mafia and if anything this will probably turn into a desperate ploy on your part. Still I am interested to see how and who you will reveal.

I think he has lied about his recruits. For one I noticed a connection between Light and Fre on my read though. He constantly referred to him as “strange not scummy” I will look back though the thread for these posts.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #533 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:44 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Forget all that, I think he is actually lynched already...
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #538 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Sotty7 »

:roll: I wish I hadn't asked now.

Since when do Cults kill?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #543 (isolation #4) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I wouldn't be against a mass claim. Although I think the scum may have been given safe claims after M4yhem's claim of Jake.

We really wasted a day yesterday quick lynching Light. He was the obvious choice but we could have had a lot more discussion. Now I can't help but feel like we are in a lynch or lose. We need to be really careful.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #555 (isolation #5) » Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

farside22 wrote:
Sotty7 wrote:I wouldn't be against a mass claim. Although I think the scum may have been given safe claims after M4yhem's claim of Jake.

We really wasted a day yesterday quick lynching Light. He was the obvious choice but we could have had a lot more discussion. Now I can't help but feel like we are in a lynch or lose. We need to be really careful.
FOS: Scot

This is lynch or lose I agree on a mass claim.
I'm confused. I agree with a mass claim. What's the FOS for?
farside22 wrote:I think scot or TD who seem against it should be one of the first to claim. Then I suggest which ever the two that goes first it we choose popcorn style.
Err see above.
FOS: Farside
td wrote:No. I do have an issue with you misrepresenting me though.
What he said... *Nod*

I have no problems with claiming first if that's what people want. I do agree with Farside that we are most likely in a lylo though. Most 12 player games I have been in have had 3 scum. I'm not about to make the leap on that being the lock for this game, but that is the theory I'm working on.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #557 (isolation #6) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I would also like to vote for Farside to go first.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #567 (isolation #7) » Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I am Ezri Dax, a vanilla townie. frelaras is next seeing as he's the only one left.
farside22 wrote:
td wrote:It's a “scum thing,” the changelings are the Founders of the Dominion.
I'm more confused. You said you checked M4yhem. But didn't he turn out to be scum?
M4yhem's character was Weyoun, who is a Vorta, not a changeling.

Liam, who's votes have you brought so far and where did you force them?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #578 (isolation #8) » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sotty7 wrote:Liam, who's votes have you brought so far and where did you force them?
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #580 (isolation #9) » Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:04 am

Post by Sotty7 »

td, do you know anything about this?

Interesting that you have an ability Liam, that we can't really confirm at this point (in case we are right about lylo) and that you have never really used. Tim voted for Light on day two because he found out he was cult overnight. He never once tried or looked like he wanted to unvote, so that does nothing to really help your claim in my eyes.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #586 (isolation #10) » Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Okay, lets all talk about who we find to be the possible scum. Rather than all of us just standing here looking at each other and saying nothing.

I have to say that Liam is the most suspicious to me. He was the first to harp on about name claims not helping anyone, but was the first to quickly claim Quark. With M4yhem claiming Jake so quickly and with no counter claim it makes me think that the scum have fake claims. Liam would have known this when trying to say a name claim wouldn't help anyone and yet relied on it to take the pressure off himself later. Then add to the fact how quickly he hammered Light yesterday, despite Tim's calls to extend the day and have a discussion how best to use his role before he dies.

The other quite high on my list today is Farside. The way she came out and misrepresented both myself and td just sits wrong with me. Not sure if scum would be as brazen as that though, but I still don't like it one bit.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #598 (isolation #11) » Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Sotty7 »

Sorry guys, had a hectic couple of days.

Liam, who do you find scummy? You haven't really weighed in on that.

Farside, I could try and answer your question about Ozy but I don't claim to be a mind reader. Timing was bad when I replaced in, missing the lynch. I'd like to think I am being as active as I can be at the moment though. (Just a side note I'd also like it if you got my name or gender right... either or would be nice :lol: )

fre, if you truly believe Farside to be scum, who would you think is her possible partner? Or do you think we only have two scum team?

I have to admit that I am going to have to look back to see just what Farside and fre are speaking about before making a judgment either way on their disagreement. It's an interesting development though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”