Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 3:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Its so quiet in here, the scum need to start posting a lot so we can catch them :cop: :cop: :cop:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:21 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 43, Angel Warriors wrote:I would absolutely appreciate it if you didnt make this fakeclaiming a habit
I second this. It has not worked out well for you in the past, so please don't just keep doing it :dead: :dead: :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: t3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #52 (isolation #4) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 30, Roden wrote:I would never speed elim you T3.
I would
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #58 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 55, Roden wrote:
In post 49, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 43, Angel Warriors wrote:I would absolutely appreciate it if you didnt make this fakeclaiming a habit
I second this. It has not worked out well for you in the past, so please don't just keep doing it :dead: :dead: :dead:
I'm pretty sure everyone should be able to read him based off of his fake claim by now.

Also Luke I hope you're town because I've only ever seen your town games and don't know how you play scum at all.
He has made the same fake claim 3 games in a row now (like, same role and everything), so I don't actually think that it is all that AI at this point.

Like scum T3 would 100% make the claim now that he can just point back at the other 2 games.

So, I am not saying it is scummy, but I do not think it is a reason to town read him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, hello!
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #60 (isolation #7) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I have only ever seen you as town so far as well. Have you played a scum game yet?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #70 (isolation #8) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 67, Roden wrote:
In post 60, Lukewarm wrote:I have only ever seen you as town so far as well. Have you played a scum game yet?
A couple, both Newbie games. First one was with T3 but we lost. Second was with BlurryX/JamesTheNames and we won. 2066 and 2070 if you want to meta me at some point.
Will keep those in mind, if I decide to meta you later

Although, I am a bit jealous because I have had only 1 scum game (Newbie 2067) so far :evil: :evil:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:11 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 71, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 70, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 67, Roden wrote:
In post 60, Lukewarm wrote:I have only ever seen you as town so far as well. Have you played a scum game yet?
A couple, both Newbie games. First one was with T3 but we lost. Second was with BlurryX/JamesTheNames and we won. 2066 and 2070 if you want to meta me at some point.
Will keep those in mind, if I decide to meta you later

Although, I am a bit jealous because I have had only 1 scum game (Newbie 2067) so far :evil: :evil:
well 2 now isn't that right? :wink:
yeah I think you're scum. we'll see if it's right I guess. keep talking to me because I think I found something buuuut I'm not sure.

-bear bear bear
Can only count finished games :cool: :cool:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #79 (isolation #10) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:14 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 73, Angel Warriors wrote:piece of advice: dont rep into newbie games. typically the rep outs are scum.
I have repped into 2 newbie games, and was town both times, so I don't know how accurate this is, although I have a small sample size
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #90 (isolation #11) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 85, Roden wrote:
In post 82, Angel Warriors wrote:found it
In post 279, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:T3 has one of the biggest set of balls on the site
Lukewarm do you have thoughts on the game at this point?

And roden i didnt tunnel you and have been over that with you multiple times I believe. You were reacting badly to a simple scum read and turned it into something that wasn't necessary.

-bear bear bee
Nora you literally admitted you couldn't explain your scum read on me right up until your rep out lol. You just didn't want to admit your read on me was bad, which was what I kept telling you and was conclusively confirmed with my rep in's flip. My reaction was bad, I'll admit, but I react poorly to bad scum reads.
I don't know that litigating that game here is likely to help anything
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #91 (isolation #12) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Am mulling over the house claim
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #93 (isolation #13) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:34 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 82, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm do you have thoughts on the game at this point?
Currently thinking that Roden is town, the unprompted links to scum meta feels townie to me
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #94 (isolation #14) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 92, T3 wrote:HHm I should get an avatar.
I think that this is a scum claim ????
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #95 (isolation #15) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:35 am

Post by Lukewarm »

lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #101 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 10:43 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 97, Angel Warriors wrote:how is that townie and also give me other reads please? I'm not interested in reading roden because I'll just get yelled at if I dont town read him.
Would not expect newbie scum to readily open themselves up to being meta'ed

How many reads do you expect me to have on page 4?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #174 (isolation #17) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 160, House wrote:
In post 158, Roden wrote:Don't complain about my attitude if you're just gonna be rude and complain yourself. I don't know if you're actually town and it would be a bad play to blindly believe your claim.
What do you make of ?
That post stood out to me as well. I was considering voting Angels earlier, but that post left me inclined to leave it on T3 for now
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #175 (isolation #18) » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 145, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 143, House wrote:I actually have the slightest of townleans on him, so I'll be interested in hearing more.
Mom thinks he's town because he sounds innocent, naive, and like a child apparently.

typically her soul reads like that are correct and especially when they are only on one specific post(which we won't reveal at the moment) so ig I'm willing to lay off on that for now. I trust mom's reads.

-norbearbearnor
I will say that the heads not agreeing on me is a good look imo.

Nora scum reads me in every game, but in our last game they were a hydra, and mom talked them out of it.

So this feels similar to that
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:04 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hey, sorry, I am vla for the next couple days, which is poor timing for this game starting up, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be clear, my vote on T3 is no longer a RVS vote, and I think he is just scum here.

His opening posts with the various claims are in fact NAI, but he has done plenty more past that to make it a real read.

stands out to me, in that he is claiming Mindmeld on something really basic where it makes no sense. This is something that I have seen scum T3 do a couple of times trying to integrate himselves with the townies. Never seen it from townT3

He then seems to be like playing up the perception of him being a wild player, like every time he does it, it is over the top.

The post vote on me, then the unvote in , then calling the original vote an RVS vote in , then calling me a scum read in feels off. Like, some one asked him why he was voting me, and he has no answer at post 227, but I am one of his scum reads not long after despite me not having posted in between.

Repeatedly talking about potential masons is pretty anti-town, and asking about a mass claim seems out of character for T3 tbh

post is hella performative. Like, oh no, I am concerned that a scum read is voting with me. Checks his scum reads, and he has 6 people listed as scummier then the person in question. Even if you make the correction of moving RMH just bellow the null line, it is still a silly stance for town to take, and seems much more like scum trying to appear paranoid of their reads.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #370 (isolation #20) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Just weighing in on the ssmb v guillo 1v1, I think that guillo's reason for calling ssmb's read on them fake is bad.

But I also think that this looks like town!guillo from the 2 games I have seen them in. Although, I have not yet encountered scum!guillo to compare.

Spoiler: @Mastina wrt to Chrono Cross
I think that Chrono Cross is a poor sequel, but is actually a good game if you pretend it is completely unrelated to Chrono Trigger

I actually played Chrono Cross first, and really enjoyed it.

Which then lead me to playing Chrono Trigger, and really enjoying it too.

So, basically, I think that Chrono Cross is a good game, but the "sequel" elements are poorly done.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #372 (isolation #21) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 369, House wrote:
In post 367, T3 wrote:VOTE: rmh
Let's all accuse me of opportunism.
Self-conscious, much?
Looks like, you should join me on a T3 vote :)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #392 (isolation #22) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 385, Guillotina wrote:
In post 370, Lukewarm wrote:Just weighing in on the ssmb v guillo 1v1, I think that guillo's reason for calling ssmb's read on them fake is bad.

But I also think that this looks like town!guillo from the 2 games I have seen them in. Although, I have not yet encountered scum!guillo to compare.

Spoiler: @Mastina wrt to Chrono Cross
I think that Chrono Cross is a poor sequel, but is actually a good game if you pretend it is completely unrelated to Chrono Trigger

I actually played Chrono Cross first, and really enjoyed it.

Which then lead me to playing Chrono Trigger, and really enjoying it too.

So, basically, I think that Chrono Cross is a good game, but the "sequel" elements are poorly done.
Help me understand it is bad because im not seeing it and i might be too tunneled to figure it out by myself.
Mainly it is that the reason you find their original scum read on you to be fake is because that is not the kind of player that you are. But Kyouko appears to have no meta history with you (which correct me if I am wrong on that), so, if they don't know anything about your playstyle, then obviously that never factored into their initial read on you.

Like, the way that I originally start trying to read someone that I have never played with before is to compare it to the "generic scum model" and "generic town model" in my head.

So from my pov, kyouko was saying something along the lines of "kyouko's posting seems more like my generic scum model then my generic town model, so I am leaning scum there."

And your response seems to be, from my pov "what you are describing is nothing like the
hyper specific guillotina scum style
, so that is a shitty reason to scum read me, must be fake"

Basically, it seems like you are judging the genuineness of their read with the built in assumption that she already has some meta knowledge on you, when it appears like she does not
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #393 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 392, Lukewarm wrote:So from my pov, kyouko was saying something along the lines of "
kyouko's
guillotina's
posting seems more like my generic scum model then my generic town model, so I am leaning scum there."
ebwop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #479 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 476, Marashu wrote: Lukewarm's half-baked defense of T3 after defending him is odd. I want to watch how his reads develop.
When did I ever defend T3 this game?
Suspicion of Lukewarm grows because of . Both because of answering for another player (a bit more common for scum to do), and because I don't see how the SL on Angel developed.
I don't think that I answered for someone else? Like I purposefully commented vaguely with a it "stood out to me" with no other info about why it stood out to me because I did not want to answer for roden

I also, don't think that answering for someone else is something scum are more likely to do, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Am I wrong about Lukewarm? But if not Lukewarm, who can I tunnel?
I am actually not sure why you are suspicious of me atm. Can you explain your read a bit more?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #484 (isolation #25) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 480, Marashu wrote:This. I guess half-baked isn't the right word? Non-committal is probably more accurate. You voted for him, then said that it's not scummy, but also that it's not towny. It comes off kind of weakly to me.
I think that you misunderstood the point I was making there. I was not trying to defend him there, and was actually trying to dismantle what appeared to be someone starting to town read him for a bad reason.
In post 55, Roden wrote:I'm pretty sure everyone should be able to read him based off of his fake claim by now.
I took this to mean that Roden thought those fake claims were more likely to come from town!T3, and I was disagreeing
In post 480, Marashu wrote:In previous games I, as scum, have been caught for that, with it pointed out as the reason for the SR. But ok, that is a fair point on Roden;
I feel like I see townies fussed at for this a lot, but I have no statistics lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #485 (isolation #26) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 480, Marashu wrote:I still would like your thoughts on why you were thinking of voting Angel up until that point.
As for Angel, it was partly to do with my meta history with Noraa. This marks the 5th game in a row together that she said that she thought I am scummy early on, and each time it keeps happening it makes it harder and harder to believe that she is not adjusting the way that she reads me, so post pinged me for that reason.

Then, the way she was asking me for reads felt stilted. Specifically top of post . The way she was asking me repeatedly about reads when we were on page 4 of the thread, and half of the players had not even posted yet.

And then, I found this line hard to believe was a genuine thought that they were having:
In post 102, Angel Warriors wrote:quite a few slots are already towning themselves up
The moment I saw it, my gut reaction was "this is a manufactured thought," because I had read the entire thread up to that point, and I have no idea who she could have been genuinely referring to.

I did not do a hard look back at it at the time and it was more just that gut reaction, but I am compiled it all to try and show you what I mean. Look at everyone who had posted at that point, and and can you tell me who were the multiple people Angel seemed to think were "towning themselves up"?

Spoiler: Player Post Counts as of post 102
T3
had 30 posts - I find it hard to imagine she meant him, and later
called him scummy
in post
I
had 16 posts - She clearly did not mean me, since
she was calling me a scum read
at the time
Roden
had 11 posts - She did not mean him, because again,
she was calling him scummy

House
had 6 posts - I guess she could mean house, that is one person

Titus
had 4 posts - - What of those could you call towning it up?
Gamma
had 2 posts - both are on page 1, an rvs vote and a joke
Kyouko
had 2 posts - both even earlier on page 1
RMH
had 1 post - an empty rvs vote

The remaining 5 players had no posts yet as of 102

Looking back at that more closely, I think I kinda reconvinced myself

VOTE: Angel Warriors
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #519 (isolation #27) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 511, Angel Warriors wrote:OOOOOO SPICY alright its been a while since I've been scum read this much as town.
I will try my best to prove my towniness! this is exciting actually.

-Nornornornronronrornornornonoronro
This feels performative.

And also, not even true? Like, you described yourself as being a USR day 1 of that multiball game

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #527 (isolation #28) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:12 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

This game, you are getting scum read early day 1 as town, and are in a position where you need to turn that around -- And you thought "it's been a while" since I was in this kind of position --

When you literally just finished a game you were a USR day 1 as town, and you managed to turn that around and became an UTR by day 2?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #528 (isolation #29) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 527, Lukewarm wrote:This game, you are getting scum read early day 1 as town, and are in a position where you need to turn that around -- And you thought "it's been a while" since I was in this kind of position --

When you literally just finished a game you were a USR day 1 as town, and you managed to turn that around and became an UTR by day 2?
This is what makes me think that post was performative
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #534 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 524, Angel Warriors wrote:like 1) that meta is so outdated
2) even if it wasn't, the tone is completely different from this game

I do not buy even for one millisecond that rodeo beleived that game said absolutely anything about my alignment here. firstly that game had a ton of people that I love. secondly, my tone is completely different and its very clear I am trying to pocket people there,

-bear bear nor
Do you think that this makes Titus scummy then?

Didn't she point Roden to that specific game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #538 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 529, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 527, Lukewarm wrote:This game, you are getting scum read early day 1 as town, and are in a position where you need to turn that around -- And you thought "it's been a while" since I was in this kind of position --

your point? I've said that I am surprised to receive votes in multiple games
I have also said that a am surprised to not receive votes in multiple games
its more of a what did I expect from the game and I'll typically say the opposite
dont you think thats a dumb thing to lie about also? especially with you here, scum me would be more careful?????

-nornornonr
It was not the "I am surprised to receive votes part" that seemed performative...

It was the "OOOOOO SPICY" and the " its been a while" and the "I will try my best to prove my towniness!" and the exclemation mark on that last one, and the "this is exciting actually"

And my point wasn't that you were lying about it purposefully, it was that you were being performative.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #543 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 537, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 534, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 524, Angel Warriors wrote:like 1) that meta is so outdated
2) even if it wasn't, the tone is completely different from this game

I do not buy even for one millisecond that rodeo beleived that game said absolutely anything about my alignment here. firstly that game had a ton of people that I love. secondly, my tone is completely different and its very clear I am trying to pocket people there,

-bear bear nor
Do you think that this makes Titus scummy then?

Didn't she point Roden to that specific game?
No my momma bear just works differently. her thought process reads really genuine and I believe she believes it.

-nornorbearbear
So Titus says "Roden go look at this scum game of Noraa's, I think that it is very similar to the way she is playing this game"

And Roden, goes and looks at that game, and agrees with Titus

And your response is to say that Roden must be scum for believing this looks like that scum game, but that Titus is probably town for thinking this looks like that scum game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #546 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:53 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here
In post 540, Angel Warriors wrote:an interesting way to catch scum that isn't always correct. but scum LOVE to mirror town's reads on them. look what this scum is doing here.
Nora: Luke is scum because he is reading me the opposite way that I am reading him

Also Nora: Roden is scum because he is reading me the same way that I am reading him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #578 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 513, Angel Warriors wrote:VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE. Lukewarm might be scum. Im back to that read. I understand that mom doesnt agree with me but his progression on me I dont like. A little bit of meta that is not that reliable but my main reason im second guessing mom right now is that Lukewarm's reads in games are typically pretty good. From my past games with him, I believe his reads are normally almost completely accurate with his only mistakes being due to personal bias. his mistakes in reads are almost always because the person is scum reading him. But we have not SRed him in a while here so I dont see a valid reason for him to SR me here especially after just getting out of a game with a three headed hydra of me, mom and flea. We got our asses tunneled to hell and back day one as town two shot mason vig. I dont see why he would be so eager to jump on us even if only off of that.
This whole collection of thoughts is
wild

Does she really think that I have a 100% accuracy of reading people who town read me?

But then also thinks that I automatically scum read people who scum read me?

Does she think that for some reason, her being a strong PR in our last game should make me less likely to scum read her this game?

And then, does she really believe that Scum!Luke is more likely then Town!Luke to scum read a player that is town reading them? -- And not just town reading, 100% certainty, locktown reading me?

Spoiler:
In post 446, Angel Warriors wrote:Guillo is LOCKTOWN. like 100% certainty.
In post 455, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm is also town here, on the same level as guillo.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #579 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 567, House wrote:I think it's hilarious that Angel is speculated to be my partner, then all of a sudden there's this push to eliminate them.

If I was a more savvy person, I'd probably consider the person that started that push as scum for trying to eliminate a suspected Mason in order to fish out a claim.

But I'm not that nuanced.
I did not really think that they were your mason partner before, and mainly just thought that idea was just coming from T3.

But now seeing this post coming from you tho..

UNVOTE:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #580 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am finding it hard to believe that this is town Noraa...

But maybe, house can buy them a day
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #817 (isolation #37) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello. The thread has opened, and there are 6 new pages.

Don't have time right this minute to read them.

Last night i got to VOTE: Gamma as where i wanted to go for the day :)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #826 (isolation #38) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 824, Marashu wrote:
In post 817, Lukewarm wrote: Last night i got to VOTE: Gamma as where i wanted to go for the day :)
What does this mean?
This means that over night, looking back over Day 1, looking at the Kyouko wagon, and looking at the scum game of Gamma's Kyouko told us to look over, I think that Gamma is scum.

But, I have not read anything from Day 2 yet

Still don't really have time to read day 2. Phone posts atm
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #901 (isolation #39) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:28 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 825, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 817, Lukewarm wrote:Hello. The thread has opened, and there are 6 new pages.

Don't have time right this minute to read them.

Last night i got to VOTE: Gamma as where i wanted to go for the day :)
Why do you scum read gamma and what are your thoughts on what has progressed
Started with Kyouko

Spoiler:
In post 617, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
Also, if I get voted out here, it's a big red flag for mastina, Gamma, and AW if they're on my elim wagon at this point, considering mastina/Gamma both saw me in Mini 2217 Owner's Market Blitz. Gamma especially as he was with me in 2213 as well. In fact one of the main reasons I caught scum!Gamma in 2217 was because of the way he ignored what he should have known about town!me from 2213, which Noraa was also in.
In post 636, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:VOTE: kyouko
I can back this given I think guillo vs. kyouko is TvS (could be TvT being feels unlikely) and I’m feeling confident about guillo being town, so the scales tip out of Kyouko’s favor
DINGDINGDING
In post 638, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
In post 586, House wrote:VOTE: ssbm

:nerd:
I can back this given I think guillo vs. kyouko is TvS (could be TvT being feels unlikely) and I’m feeling confident about guillo being town, so the scales tip out of Kyouko’s favor
Compare this to scum!Gamma sheeping S&M in 2217. Search his iso for the word "bastard" to find the post.

And I went back and looked at that game. Ageeed with Kyouko there

I looked at his iso. His rvs vote on T3 stays until , where he votes Titus and looking through his iso, I cannot figure out why

In that same post, he calls Guillo v Kyouko TvS, when I got the opposite feeling. But scum would want a TvT situation to be seen as possibly TvS. I find is especially odd that he does not appear to have an opinion on which is scum at the time.

His reads somewhat appear to be following the loudest push in the thread at the time. Like his vote on RMH in , and his warming to Angel Warrior!Scum following the thread pushing that way in , then his move to Kyouko in appears to be a sheep of House's 586

---

Jump to today, with this

Spoiler:
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:I Really think we should be looking closely at Guillotina today. I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing him.
I can back this given I think guillo vs. kyouko is TvS (could be TvT being feels unlikely) and
I’m feeling confident about guillo being town
, so the scales tip out of Kyouko’s favor
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:I Really think we should be looking closely at Guillotina today. I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing him.

First of all, there is the obvious whip lash, but also, his presented reasoning is once again to sheep, this time kyouko.

It also seems strange to be like "lets sheep kyouko" when kyouko went down saying that she thought that gamma was scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #903 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 587, Gamma Emerald wrote:I’m feeling confident about guillo being town
In post 804, Gamma Emerald wrote:we should be looking closely at Guillotina today. I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing him.
Those posts are 2 away from one another in his ISO
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #904 (isolation #41) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:39 am

Post by Lukewarm »

And, like, was is he really more convinced that you v kyouko was TvS, then he was on his "confident" town read on you independently?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #907 (isolation #42) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 905, Guillotina wrote:I think he townread me because he scumread kyoko
From looking at his iso, it appeared to be the exact opposite. He scum read Kyouko, because he town read you.
In post 583, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 558, Guillotina wrote:Damn…I keep getting these kind of townreads here. First i got townread for being cocky and now this.
I also felt like you were town for similar reasons
In fact I feel better about those town vibes now that I know I’m not the only one that got them
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #916 (isolation #43) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 11:58 am

Post by Lukewarm »

That is not even the strongest reason I voted you gamma, like I voted you before I even read anything from today... but okay.

I find the people who look at a 1v1 shitfest, and say "this is TvS, but I am not sure which is the scum" to be more likely to be scum (unless of course their partner is in the 1v1, but I clearly do not think that you are partners with either of Kyouko of Guillo).

I also felt like when I looked at your iso, you seemed to be following thread consensus with your takes.

And, as you put it "I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing" you Gamma, and she had multiple games worth of meta she was pointing to.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #925 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am catching up, and reading through Day 2, I am reaching the point of having too many scum reads :/

Robert and Roden both look a lot worse today then they did Day 1 imo

So my scum pile is now looking like : Robert, Roden, Gamma, Angel Warriors, Mastina.

The only person I am really ready to trust is House.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #942 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: roden
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #979 (isolation #46) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 975, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 901, Lukewarm wrote:he votes Titus and looking through his iso, I cannot figure out why
smh clearly you didn’t look hard enough
In post 328, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 318, Titus wrote:
In post 297, Gamma Emerald wrote:TRs: AW, House, Roden
decent folks: T3, Lukewarm, mastina
feels like TvS: Guillotina/kyouko
pls post: Marashu, Child of Fairies
SRs: Titus, RMH

VOTE: Titus

fyi none of these are
confident
reads yet
You interact with RMH more, in fact you call his read on me bad for being low content. Yet, you don't interact with me at all (minus agreeing to skimming like I am) and vote me. Why?

Also, why are AW so high in your readslist given what happened in Townstumps? They haven't been townie in their posting either.
What is the connection between AW and Townstumps? I’d think you’d point to OTHER games if you wanted me to reconsider my AW read. Is this you going ThorHead as scum?
As for why I voted you over RMH, I felt like voting you would draw out more posts which I could use to form a more conclusive read on you, since I felt like my sample size of posts I was reading you on here wasn’t enough to be sure it was similar to Situation Room. I’d say my hunch was potentially right.
Both your post and the post you just quoted from Titus came after that vote... My point being that at the time of the vote, you had not pointed out any reason you were suspicious of Titus.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #983 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 981, Gamma Emerald wrote:I'm pretty sure you're better than this, dude.
I have already stopped voting you, and was actaully in the middle of doing meta work on Nora to see if a potential meta tell holds any water (and so far I have looked at 3 games and it is holding true so far) so was likely to move back to Noraa soon.

But this sure does feel like a scum line
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #993 (isolation #48) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 989, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 916, Lukewarm wrote:That is not even the strongest reason I voted you gamma, like I voted you before I even read anything from today... but okay.

I find the people who look at a 1v1 shitfest, and say "this is TvS, but I am not sure which is the scum" to be more likely to be scum (unless of course their partner is in the 1v1, but I clearly do not think that you are partners with either of Kyouko of Guillo).

I also felt like when I looked at your iso, you seemed to be following thread consensus with your takes.

And, as you put it "I Believe that Kyouko was onto something when pushing" you Gamma, and she had multiple games worth of meta she was pointing to.
Excuse me, I was pretty clear past a certain point I thought it was ssbm D1
also if we wanna talk "scum lines" that last line here feels rather scummy, iirc that was from the OMB game, and the way you're trying to twist my words against me for what seems like a pretty weak shot is not great. Also, kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well, actually, seeing as you were in one of the games where that was most evident.
Jesus, the lack of awareness with this post

That was from this game, not what ever OMB was
And just like, to see you both say this, implying that we should listen to Kyouko's push on you Guillo.

But then your response to me pointing out that kyoko also pushed you being "kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well"

I think there is just a pretty big disconnect in appearing to be looking at kyouko's confident push at Guillo as a reason to look at Guillo, while simultaenously saying that people should not look at kyouko's push on you because she has a history of being overconfident scum cases on townies...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #995 (isolation #49) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 901, Lukewarm wrote:It also seems strange to be like "lets sheep kyouko" when kyouko went down saying that she thought that gamma was scum.
That was my point with this line.

I guess I would expect town!Gamma to be wary of trusting Kyoko's strong scum reads, when one of them this game is directed at you. And also, apparently you think this:
In post 989, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also, kyouko tends to be overconfident, by a lot. I think this might be something you should be aware of as well, actually, seeing as you were in one of the games where that was most evident.

But no. You came out the game Day 2 looking to appeal to Kyouko's scum case on guillo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #997 (isolation #50) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 987, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 983, Lukewarm wrote:
I have already stopped voting you, and was actaully in the middle of doing meta work on Nora to see if a potential meta tell holds any water (and so far I have looked at 3 games and it is holding true so far) so was likely to move back to Noraa soon.

I told you to meta angel warriors not me ugh. but ok you do that and get me mislimmed. I was very clear about this yesterday already that I play differently around mom.

-nornor
You have exactly 1 other game as Angel Warriors. I checked it for my potential new shiny meta tell, and it landed town.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1005 (isolation #51) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:52 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 997, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 987, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 983, Lukewarm wrote:

I told you to meta angel warriors not me ugh. but ok you do that and get me mislimmed. I was very clear about this yesterday already that I play differently around mom.

-nornor
You have exactly 1 other game as Angel Warriors. I checked it for my potential new shiny meta tell, and it landed town.
The tell can not work to pin you as scum unfortunately.

100% of games where the tell was not present, you were town, and 100% of games where you were scum, the tell was present.

Which seems promising... But it was also present in 2 town games I looked at.

So, the absence of it appears to prove town with 100% accuracy

The presence of it in non-definitive, and could pull false positives.

Homework done.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1007 (isolation #52) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1003, Angel Warriors wrote:I should actually compile all the times I've died to a "secret meta tell" as town
I've never died to one as scum so its hilarious that lukewarm really thinks he's good at reading me after two games.

-lol
This is the fifth game that has featured both you and I

The Village -- Forrest Fire Redux -- Summertime (replacement shenanigans present tho) -- Not Quite Multiball

I also spectated your Yggdrasil game from the ghost chat.

So, real time I have seen 2 scum games from you
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1009 (isolation #53) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1008, Angel Warriors wrote:not quite multi ball doesn't even count as a game in my eyes. were you even there? I dont remember seeing you there
Noraa, I had 260 posts in not quite normal multiball....
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1010 (isolation #54) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And in this thread, you have already referenced the fact that we were both in that game lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1016 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1014, Angel Warriors wrote:
In post 1010, Lukewarm wrote:And in this thread, you have already referenced the fact that we were both in that game lol
Have I?!?!???!??!?? what?????????????
I dont remember like anything about that game except that I hated it. I dont even remember what happened.
Maybe you are thinking of a different game, because I messed up the title.

I mean Not Quite **Normal** Multiball. Which we just finished, mister ocean
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1017 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:16 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1015, Guillotina wrote:it would be easier if i had a wiki but seems like i have not qualified to get a wiki so
You just go in and make you own.

No qualification that I am aware of

and if there is, I made one for myself and never asked anyone :dead: :dead: :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1027 (isolation #57) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Guillotina is in my town pile
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1031 (isolation #58) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1028, Angel Warriors wrote:Lukewarm may i have one town game with the fake positive and one with the one hundred percent clear? You dont have to tell me which is which. I just want to see if i can figure what tell you are mentioning because i always get annoyed when people meta me badly bc i cant figure out how to defend myself typically. I see each game as a new game and dont see that many skmilarities across games so its hard to defend myself successfully with meta bc i dont fully understand my own.
I just said that it cannot be used to label you as scum, but I can use it to town read you. You should never need to defend against it, so I shall keep it to my self <3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1033 (isolation #59) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1029, Angel Warriors wrote:Also ive been saying guillo was town since day one ur so late :P
I mean, I have been here for a while too
In post 370, Lukewarm wrote:But I also think that this looks like town!guillo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1036 (isolation #60) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:

actively waiting for House to check in atm
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1037 (isolation #61) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1035, Angel Warriors wrote:Im on phone so i dont wanna check but i think i was earlier so hmph
I double checked, and you were not :P
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1049 (isolation #62) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1047, House wrote:No I didn't.

I'm Mason JoaT. Partner is BG.

N1 action was commute. Partner protected {not me}.
Kinda wish you didn't clarify here :/
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1066 (isolation #63) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 779, LavosCore wrote:
Vote Count 2.2
Roden
(1)
:
Dwlee99

Dwlee99
(4)
:
Marashu - Titus - Guillotina -
DROOOOOO

Robert M Hunter
(2)
:
T3 - Angel Warriors

Angel Warriors
(1)
:
Robert M Hunter

Not Voting
(5)
:
mastina - Roden - Lukewarm - House - Gamma Emerald

With 12 players in the game, 7 are required to Yeet unto the Eternal Void .

Deadline for casting into the Gate is in (expired on 2021-08-12 11:00:00)

Mod Notes

Pronouns
T3- He/Him
Angel Warriors - They/Them
Roden - He/Him
ssbm_Kyouko - She/Her
Marashu - He/Him
Guillotina - He/Him
Lukewarm - He/Him
Robert M Hunter - He/Him
House - He/Him
mastina - She/Her
Titus - She/Her
Gamma Emerald - He/Him
Dwlee99 - They/Them
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1092 (isolation #64) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:19 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1079, House wrote:Idk why Roden is in there.
In post 1082, House wrote:
In post 942, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: roden
Bad Luke.
Lots and lots of ate this day phase.

Also, did not like his interaction with Dwlee. Hate post 940 in particular.

And then the self vote. Which is bad. But also, it happened 9 hours and 9 posts ago. So the fact that it is still there concerns me doubly so. Like, it is no longer a "flash of anger" self vote. It is a choice.

So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place. I only unvoted beacuse I did not want him to eliminated before you got a chance to check in
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1121 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1109, Roden wrote:This justification for your vote doesn't feel townie at all for multiple reasons but I doubt you really want to get into why.
I have no idea what you could possibly mean here?

You think that I posted something scummy, and you don't think I would want to talk about it?????

If you think I did something scummy, shouldn't you want to put that in the thread, regardless of what I want?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1123 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1113, House wrote:Credit to Gamma for the question.
Can I get credit too :oops: :oops:

Spoiler:
In post 305, Lukewarm wrote:post 301 is hella performative. Like, oh no, I am concerned that a scum read is voting with me. Checks his scum reads, and he has 6 people listed as scummier then the person in question. Even if you make the correction of moving RMH just bellow the null line, it is still a silly stance for town to take, and seems much more like scum trying to appear paranoid of their reads.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1124 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1122, Roden wrote:
In post 1121, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1109, Roden wrote:This justification for your vote doesn't feel townie at all for multiple reasons but I doubt you really want to get into why.
I have no idea what you could possibly mean here?

You think that I posted something scummy, and you don't think I would want to talk about it?????

If you think I did something scummy, shouldn't you want to put that in the thread, regardless of what I want?
Interesting. So you acknowledge I posted something weird, and decide that's what required your focus instead of the question I asked you? Do you think it's scummy that I said something that's weird or did you specifically look for a reason to not answer the question?
Mainly hated the -- "if anyone can quote the exact line" -- Seems more like a scum thought then a town one.

Now, want to answer my question?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1126 (isolation #68) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:21 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If you say so.

I could be on board for a T3 elim, but I am kind of wanting to put my vote back on Roden :cop:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1130 (isolation #69) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: Roden
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1132 (isolation #70) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1127, Roden wrote:Scum is more likely to ask for basic evidence than town? I know you don't actually believe that when I've seen you catch scum by doing exactly that. This reads as extremely forced because saying you "hate" a post doesn't mean much and gives you room to give whatever interpretation you want. Pretty sure town!you is more straightforward than that.

The answer to your question is that my statement was weird on purpose just to see reactions. But you kinda proved what I was saying right anyway because you focused on the part of my post that honestly didn't matter to avoid answering a really simple question that you don't seem like you were prepared to be asked.
I think I was incredibly straight forward. You made a post that looked like a scum post. I voted you, and pointed directly to the post that made me feel that way.

Please walk me through the reason why scum!luke would have pointed that post out in the first place? Wouldn't the tons of ATE, and my concerns about your self vote be reason enough to vote you?

Why would scum Luke ever just throw in a "Also I hate this post" and point to a post that I could not back up a reason for why I hated it. That is silly.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1135 (isolation #71) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1092, Lukewarm wrote:Lots and lots of ate this day phase.

Also, did not like his interaction with Dwlee. Hate post 940 in particular.

And then the self vote. Which is bad. But also, it happened 9 hours and 9 posts ago. So the fact that it is still there concerns me doubly so. Like, it is no longer a "flash of anger" self vote. It is a choice.

So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place. I only unvoted beacuse I did not want him to eliminated before you got a chance to check in
Like, I had other things that pinged me with your play this day phase, and at the time, the biggest thing in my mind was the self vote, and the fact that it lasted as long as it has, hence the fact that that takes up like 80% of that post.

And you decide that I am scum because of a minor point, when I said "hate post 940 in particular?"
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1140 (isolation #72) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1137, Roden wrote:Because you're nervous scum and you don't know how to play as fake town. Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.

Scum!you points out that post because I don't think you honestly care about AtE, you care more about logic, meta, and motives. Of all things you could point to to case me, you point at me asking for basic proof as evidence that I'm scum.

Interesting that you once again ignore the crux of what I was originally asking you though. You
really
don't want to talk about, just like I said.
I don't know that I would describe myself as nerveous as scum, I currently have a 100% win rate there tyvm.

As for the "Push hard on everything I am thinking," the main reason I did not go hard on you was because I was not trying to push you out with 1092. My expectation was that you would see that, and then stop self voting, and then we would move on
In post 1109, Roden wrote:So he is either a townie who should be policy voted for not playing to win, or he is scum trying to make a play. Either way, I am happy to vote him as long as his self vote is in place.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1141 (isolation #73) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:59 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Your response to it, I don't think has been great though
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1144 (isolation #74) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1137, Roden wrote:Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.
I think that this is probably a decent description of how I post / push once I hit 100% certainty on a scum read. Which is what you saw in our 1 and only game together before this, where I hard pushed T3 out Day 1

I was not there with you, so I was not doing that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1145 (isolation #75) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:05 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If you think I am partners with T3, when I was actively trying to wagon him for most of day 1, you are out of your mind.

I am gonna actually do the meta work on Roden now, did not really feel the need to Day 1 because I thought he was townie

VOTE: T3

I can be okay with this while I do my homework there
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1147 (isolation #76) » Sat Jul 31, 2021 10:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Like house. Not only did I case him, I was actively trying to get people on the wagon
In post 372, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 369, House wrote:
In post 367, T3 wrote:VOTE: rmh
Let's all accuse me of opportunism.
Self-conscious, much?
Looks like, you should join me on a T3 vote :)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1315 (isolation #77) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 305, Lukewarm wrote:Hey, sorry, I am vla for the next couple days, which is poor timing for this game starting up, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To be clear, my vote on T3 is no longer a RVS vote, and I think he is just scum here.

His opening posts with the various claims are in fact NAI, but he has done plenty more past that to make it a real read.

stands out to me, in that he is claiming Mindmeld on something really basic where it makes no sense. This is something that I have seen scum T3 do a couple of times trying to integrate himselves with the townies. Never seen it from townT3

He then seems to be like playing up the perception of him being a wild player, like every time he does it, it is over the top.

The post vote on me, then the unvote in , then calling the original vote an RVS vote in , then calling me a scum read in feels off. Like, some one asked him why he was voting me, and he has no answer at post 227, but I am one of his scum reads not long after despite me not having posted in between.

Repeatedly talking about potential masons is pretty anti-town, and asking about a mass claim seems out of character for T3 tbh

post is hella performative. Like, oh no, I am concerned that a scum read is voting with me. Checks his scum reads, and he has 6 people listed as scummier then the person in question. Even if you make the correction of moving RMH just bellow the null line, it is still a silly stance for town to take, and seems much more like scum trying to appear paranoid of their reads.
@T3, here is my day 1 case on you.

Do you feel like you have done anything townie since then to counteract any of this?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1316 (isolation #78) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Roden, looking at your scum games, did actually lessen my scum read on you.

However, I think you are pretty bad at meta.

Spoilering a wall, because this is really only for the benefit of Roden

Spoiler:
You talk with a tone like you have such an understanding of how I play, but then you say things that feels like you are comparing me to exactly our first newbie game. And only that game, but that game was quite different then this one, and there are plenty of other games I have been in

----------
In post 1133, Roden wrote:
In post 1130, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Roden
Your second naked vote on me in a row. And still no case.
Very
out of character for you.
What makes you says that is out of character for me?

Plenty of times before where I have seen a post I did not like, and just voted as town

In post 562, Lukewarm wrote:Fuck it

VOTE: hectic
In post 929, Lukewarm wrote:Maybe I am just really bad at this game, but VOTE: Prism
In post 1107, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: monkey
In post 2241, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Manatee
In post 411, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: Hopkirk

But, then I think that as scum, I made a point of having a clear trajectory on my votes.

-----
In post 1131, Roden wrote:This was a weird unvote, I almost never see town!Luke back down on a read,
And here..

This post is with a tone of "I know how you play," but then says something that is just not even true
In post 1131, Roden wrote:Looking at your votes in general, you've been all over the place. I don't usually see that from you, you tend to latch onto hunches and reads even on Day 1.
And again, talking like this is something I would never do as town.

In open 815, my Day 1 votes were:
Child of Faries -> Johnny -> Prism -> Hectic -> Humaneatingmonkey -> Child of Faries -> Prism -> Skitter -> Humaneatingmonkey

-----
In post 1127, Roden wrote:because saying you "hate" a post doesn't mean much and gives you room to give whatever interpretation you want. Pretty sure town!you is more straightforward than that.
In post 1137, Roden wrote:Town!you doesn't wait for someone to ask you to explain very basic reads, you instead overexplain and push hard on everything you're thinking.
This one is egregiously bad, because, that is not even strictly true in the game I played with you

In post 109, Lukewarm wrote:Hero solve [T3 + Roden]
In post 126, Roden wrote: This is either a lazy hero solve or a reactionary one. Either way it's teetering on OMGUS. Which townreads a little bit better.
In post 129, Lukewarm wrote:To be fair, my scum read on you is mild, but it has nothing to do with the vote on me, and everything to do with not liking post
In post 139, Roden wrote: Btw, what didn't you like about post 105? I'm curious since the only other person who didn't seem to like it was your scum read.
I saw a post that I did not like, I said I did not like it, and you had to ask me a few times to find out why.

I was not aggressively pushing you and explaining my scum read on you, because you were not a particularly strong scum read, and I only go hard when I am confident. If you look back at what was originally said, was "Robert and Roden look worse this day phase" and then I was asked why that was. I answered the question.

My original vote on you was largely your own self vote, and the fact that it was still there after an extended period of time. I actually think you were teetering on breaking site rules
In post 886, Roden wrote:Nora I'd literally rather spite you and get us both voted out if you're going to go out of your way to throw this game for town. I want to go to the dead PT, see your confirmed alignment, and laugh as you crumble Day 3.
The second vote was that your case on me seemed so bad that it must be ingenuine (maybe Noraa had a point about me scum reading people who have bad scum reads on me) -- but I am coming around to the idea that you are trying to use meta, and doing so poorly
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1320 (isolation #79) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@roden again
Spoiler:
In post 1139, Roden wrote:did you not actually bother to meta me even though that's your absolute favorite thing to do as town?
Just like also, this is not true??

Do I use meta, yeah. Is it my favorite thing, no. I actively avoid doing meta dives on players until I feel like I must. I generally meta like 1 player per game I am in. I think I have actually done more meta homework this game then I have for any other game I have played in on site.

Even in that game with me and you where I pushed out T3, while that was a "meta read" it was not that I had done a meta dive on him, and more that I was comparing it to games that we had already been in together.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1321 (isolation #80) » Sun Aug 01, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1318, House wrote:Ah scratch that last post. I transposed the R names when I was reading the list.
Like I said in 305 tho, even if you move the null line up one, that still put all of:
Child of Fairies/Marashu
Lukewarm/Titus/mastina
ssbm
as scummier then Robert. So, if he has 6 people scummier then him, even if he is suspicious of robert, it does not make sense to be worried about voting the same person as him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1370 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1362, Marashu wrote:I'm suspicious of the T3 wagon. I still feel that Luke has to be scum, though.
I am curious what makes me your top scum read?

So far the only one who has given reasons they thought I was scum was Roden, who very loudly said I was scum mostly due to (bad) meta.

Spoiler:
And like half of Angel Warriors did Day 1, but they have turned around to a town read on me now.

Would love to hear from you why you think I am scum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1536 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello. There are 7 new pages
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1538 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1388, T3 wrote:That's fair. You've sat at null for me the entire game so I was looking for anything to read you by.
Agreed. I know I have had a couple interactions with Mara, and I still am left with absolutely no thoughts on them. Like, they have not had a presence in thread
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1539 (isolation #84) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1428, T3 wrote:Even though you're town I'd like you to flavorclaim.
What is the logic here?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1540 (isolation #85) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1432, Robert M Hunter wrote:Oh well I'm outed.

I'm an informed neighbor, I know Spekkio is in the game.

This was for the neighbor PT.
Oh.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1542 (isolation #86) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1452, Dwlee99 wrote:Pretty sure Spekkio would be evil, according to a Google search it's a boss in the game
Flavor wise, spekkio would be a good guy. Yes he is a boss, but it is a mentor type battle. He is the one who gives all of the main characters magic, and then you can fight him to try out the spells.

Obviously, that does not automatically mean that it is town in this game, but he is not evil in the source material
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1543 (isolation #87) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1466, Robert M Hunter wrote:
In post 1463, House wrote:
In post 1460, Angel Warriors wrote:T3 or robert today

That's all i ask
100x this.

I think the mispost was a huge scum slip.
I'm town, it's a town slip.
I mean, it looks like you made a post in the main thread that you did not intend to put in the main thread.

You claim that it was meant for a neighborhood chat, but what reason is there for us to not think it was just meant for a scum pt?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1544 (isolation #88) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1474, Dwlee99 wrote:Also no flavor claim yet = scum claim
+1 to this
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1545 (isolation #89) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1479, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm Melchior and my neighbor is Lukewarm.
Oh. lmao

VOTE: RMH
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1547 (isolation #90) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Robert, thanks for making the game a lot easier
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1548 (isolation #91) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Your claim both 1v1s with me and 1v1s with house.

So we always flip you first.

I am happy to accept the 1v1 lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1555 (isolation #92) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1553, House wrote:
In post 1548, Lukewarm wrote:Your claim both 1v1s with me and 1v1s with house.

So we always flip you first.

I am happy to accept the 1v1 lol
Just to be clear, are you saying that you are not in a neighborhood with Robert?

If you are, was there or was there not a discussion about Spekkio?
At no point have I ever been in a neighborhood with Robert.

He has just been posting bs since his slip
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1558 (isolation #93) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:00 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

House is 100% town do this imo

No reason for scum to drop the facade rn, when they know their buddy is getting ready to flip scum and they will look better leaving the 1v1 in place.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1559 (isolation #94) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@mod

Can our dear fae overlord please give is a vote count?

I am curious if droooo is still voting
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1560 (isolation #95) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Phone posting instead of laptop posting let's more typos though I think.

Or maybe I am just tired
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1563 (isolation #96) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1562, House wrote:
In post 1515, Robert M Hunter wrote:He coulid just be scum with a bulletproof and there is no mason bodyguard at all.
This is hilarious, by the way.

Robert is speculating I'm bulletproof scum and, what... my team SHOT ME? :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
In post 1555, Lukewarm wrote:He has just been posting bs since his slip
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1569 (isolation #97) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1568, House wrote:
In post 1558, Lukewarm wrote:House is 100% town do this imo

No reason for scum to drop the facade rn, when they know their buddy is getting ready to flip scum and they will look better leaving the 1v1 in place.
My reveal was pro-town, but I disagree about why.

Fake claiming is a dangerous game because it leads to false assumptions. I didn't want those assumptions to be tied directly to the reasons behind an elimination, regardless of the flip.
I said why scum would not do what you just did.

You said why town would do what you just did.

Different ways to approach the same action
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1573 (isolation #98) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:30 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1572, Robert M Hunter wrote:I'm sorry I messed up and I failed to make the game realize its full potential for everyone.

I'd appreciate if you all didn't gloat and add insult to injury. I'm feeling bad enough.
:( :(
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1574 (isolation #99) » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't know if this will make you feel any better, but it was not all a waste. Your slip resulted in House dropping his JoAT Mason claim this day phase, so the scum team can now potentially aim their night kill more effectively.

I know the slipping like that must suck, but silver lining and everything <3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1616 (isolation #100) » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1601, House wrote:Yes. Lukewarm. His refusal to back up Robert's neighborhood story seemed to genuinely surprise Robert and his reaction felt real.

I knew there had to be away least 1 scum between them, but both isn't out of the question.
This is a bit silly, but a problem for another day
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1692 (isolation #101) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

VOTE: T3

In addition to the case from before

His flavor claim does not make sense for this spot in the game, and so far both non-vt flips align with the flavor.

His ability does not make sense either, because based on flavor we can already assume that Chrono+Lucca+Frog are in the game, we don't need a pr ability just to tell us that.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1694 (isolation #102) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1679, Titus wrote:This needs to be looked at in more detail. The biggest question I have is...was the slip planned?
It did not look planned to me, he looked panicked after it happened.

When it happened tho, the top 2 wagons were T3 and Mara, both with 4 votes, and Robert was not on either of those wagons.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1697 (isolation #103) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1662, Angel Warriors wrote:uh so I hate to be using reasons like this but Robert really melted down yesterday and spewed roden and marashu as town.
Unless people are going with the idea that it was all planned, I think he spewed me as town too
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1700 (isolation #104) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:06 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1699, T3 wrote:I can confirm my role tonight by giving Frog a bulletproof vest.
This can only be confirmed if your ability informs them that they got a bulletproof vest

And would also require frog to out themselves...
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1704 (isolation #105) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1702, T3 wrote:
In post 1700, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1699, T3 wrote:I can confirm my role tonight by giving Frog a bulletproof vest.
This can only be confirmed if your ability informs them that they got a bulletproof vest

It does.
Or we could say "if you are Frog and didn't get a vest then you should out so we catch a scum"
Are you saying that you can give it to them without them outing first?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1706 (isolation #106) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1705, T3 wrote:
In post 1704, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1702, T3 wrote:
In post 1700, Lukewarm wrote:

It does.
Or we could say "if you are Frog and didn't get a vest then you should out so we catch a scum"
Are you saying that you can give it to them without them outing first?
Yes.
Then, why have you waited to give it to them, instead of giving it to them night 1?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1707 (isolation #107) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Or night 2?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1708 (isolation #108) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:18 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I would like a full claim from you T3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1718 (isolation #109) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:31 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1444, T3 wrote:Funnily enough, I m cyrus. In effect my role is a 1-shot rolecop and I am informed of a player with flavorname Frog. When I die I will instead turn into a treestump who will be able to post for 1 day cycle, and then I truly die.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1735 (isolation #110) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1726, Angel Warriors wrote:LUKE

much of this game was phone posting, right?
Like, the tail end of Day 2 was
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1737 (isolation #111) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:17 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1733, Angel Warriors wrote:Then again, chain elim saved a game.

Right Luke?
Yes :evil: :evil: :evil:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1751 (isolation #112) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1732, Dwlee99 wrote:The flavor makes some sense because Cyrus was Frog's best friend according to the wiki
But the reason why it does not really fit is because he is not introduced until much later in the game. I feel like there is a pretty big disparity of the flavor knowledge at the moment, so here is like a run down of the Cathedral

Spoiler:
At that point in time, the players are in a medieval cathedral that has been taken over by Yakra(robert). He is the boss of the dungeon, and I would assume that would make him the most powerful pr on the scum team, which is another reason why I don't think that the slip was planned.

Generic enemies in that same dungeon, and what I would guess to be the flavor names of the other bad guys: Diablo, Viper, Underling, Bat, Naga. Of those, I would be most surprised if there is not a Naga because there is a whole scene of walking into the cathedral, and it having nuns and then it being a big reveal that all of the nuns are actually nagas in disguise

And those are the bad buys in the cathedral.

Now for the everyone else related to the scene.

The playable party at the time is : Frog, Chrono, and Lucca, who I assume would all be town prs in this set up.

Other related characters include:
Queen Leene, who Yakra is holding hostage and is the person the party is trying to save.
Marle, who the gang is also trying to save, she is not in the cathedral, but saving Leene=saving Marle because of time travel, after you save her she becomes a playable party member
The Chancellor, who Yakra is impersonating and when you save Leene you also save him

There is a Commander of the guards. He like has some dialogue and stuff, does not actually go to the cathedral, but also the VTs of this game also don't, and he would make sense going with the vts.

At one point, there are 3 enemies pretending to be all of Leene, the chancellor, and the commander all physically inside the cathedral.

-----
I am putting all of these, in order of how likely I thought they were to be in the game

Scum Roles
Yakra
(Robert)
Naga
Any of Diablo, Viper, Underling, and Bat
Maybe the Leene, chancellor, or commander impersonators

Town Roles
The Player Characters

Chrono
Lucca
(gamma)
Frog

Leene and the Chancellor -- They are both physically in the cathedral
Commander -- because the vts are the guards, I could see him
Marle

So far, there have been no flips to make me question the assumptions that I entered into this game with. So, I doubt T3's flavor claim
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1754 (isolation #113) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 9:57 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1747, Titus wrote:Because my flavor also has Yakra in it and the flipped scum was Yakra.
Do you mind claiming the full flavor name at this point?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1769 (isolation #114) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:10 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1755, House wrote:We disagree, in that I believe any non-Yakra boss is also scum, for the simple fact that a non-Yakra mystic boss is already claimed.

It's the mystics that brought Cyrus back. He was never alive during the actual game itself.

Any Cyrus MUST be red.
I think that we agree that the T3 "cyrus flavor" claim looks like a scum claim.

We just are not on the same page on how we got there. You seem to think he really is cyrus. I think that he is like a Naga or something fake claiming the flavor name Cyrus.

Imo, it looks like T3 appears to not know the flavor, googled the characters, and saw Cyrus listed as Frog's friend on the wiki and went with it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1775 (isolation #115) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:23 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1772, Dwlee99 wrote:If I fake claim an inno on t3 will people believe me?
What has T3 done that makes you want to townbin him?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1780 (isolation #116) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:33 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1779, T3 wrote:let me prove myself tn
This still does not make sense to me, so maybe explain how you are doing so?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1783 (isolation #117) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:42 am

Post by Lukewarm »

T3 is scum
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1788 (isolation #118) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Lukewarm »

No, but I hard don't believe him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1793 (isolation #119) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1786, T3 wrote:I was saving up my MP to use tripletech in Elo but I didn't realize if Lucca died I wouldn't be able to use it.
House hard claimed mason, and T3 appeared to be 100% on board.

If he needed to know another PR for his abilities to work, he would have tried to team up with House. But he claims to have been trying to saving up his mana instead.

If his vig ability worked with either lucca or frog, why was he trying to find frog instead of trying to figure out which House was.

If he was trying to claim a role that would never get him night killed, why would he claim role cop
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1799 (isolation #120) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I was town reading reading Guillo, but the gaspard claim from cyrus is not good and also the gamma stuff looks bad.

VOTE: cyrus
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1800 (isolation #121) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:52 am

Post by Lukewarm »

If T3 is town here, I will scream.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1802 (isolation #122) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

imo, real chrono should not cc

I think that T3 is just trying to fish for him.

We can reevaluate T3 tomorrow based on the night kill, like if the scum team does not kill the claimed vig over night, then we can look for a cc
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1820 (isolation #123) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1807, Dwlee99 wrote:Unless Crono ccs I'm gonna gloat that my t3 read was correct.
I don't think that anyone could legitimately have a town read on T3 this game, so if T3 does somehow flip town then the only way someone could have a town read on him right now would be because they tmi'ed it.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1857 (isolation #124) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1623, LavosCore wrote:Robert M Hunter was Commander Yakra of the Mystics and has been exiled to the End of Time!
In post 1625, LavosCore wrote:Gamma Emerald has been killed! He was The Great Inventor, Lucca!

I don't know that the flavor reveals actually tell us the abilities, because nothing in Robert's even resembles a mafiascum ability. So, why are you assuming that "the great inventor" means that she is explicitly an inventor role instead of that being a flavor descriptor?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1859 (isolation #125) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:48 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1854, House wrote:Lukewarm, if you're Chrono, you had best cc today.

The liner you wait to do it, the less credibility you will have because you're already scumread anyway.
I am explicitly saying that I am not Chrono.

I just don't believe T3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1868 (isolation #126) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:53 am

Post by Lukewarm »

House, if Gamma gave you an invention, I think that now is the time to out that.

Because that is the only ~reason~ I can think that you are sure that gamma was properly an inventor, and if you die without revealing it then the whole town will revert to the assumption that gamma was an investigative.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1869 (isolation #127) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 11:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

But also, please don't gambit it, because if you are just theorizing, I really don't want us to ignore the gamma softs just because you say so
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1902 (isolation #128) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1901, Titus wrote:Can we pulverize Lukewarm?
For why tho?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1905 (isolation #129) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that House is the only one who really gave a reason for a scum read on me, and that was because I scum read T3 day 1, but then was more focused on my roden 1v1 when house started trying to push T3, indicating partner interactions. and he thought I wanted credit for the cus

Which, if T3 is my partner, then I am hard pushing him post fake claim and telling the real Chrono to not cc him.

If T3 is not my partner, then there was no reason for me to ignore house's push on T3.

So, what reason do you have Titus?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1909 (isolation #130) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:42 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1903, Titus wrote:With your vote pattern, why not?
What about my voting pattern was scummy?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1912 (isolation #131) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:43 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am genuinely not sure why you are scum reading me right now.

I don't think that me and robert's interactions looked like partners lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1918 (isolation #132) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1914, Titus wrote:Never voted scum until inevitable, sheeped and parked counterwagons. I still need to do a deep dive during that section I quoted when the d2 wagon started but I recall not liking your posts there.
There have been 3 flips.

I was one of the people not on kyouko, and actively trying to tell guillo that they were scum reading them for a bad reason
In post 403, Titus wrote:Townpoints to Lukewarm for peeling Guillo away from that stupid tvt.
I was on the Robert wagon.

I did vote Gamma, but that was mainly on the 180 change over night read on guillo, which I now think was actually the result of him getting new info via a night action

So far, I have been 2/3 correct
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1923 (isolation #133) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And also, like look at the Robert and luke interactions surrounding his fake claim. Like, start when I check in here

I don't think that looks like a partner interaction, imo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1924 (isolation #134) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1918, Lukewarm wrote:I did vote Gamma, but that was
mainly
on the 180 change over night read on guillo, which I now think was actually the result of him getting new info via a night action
Partly. Also, kyouko's read on him, but still. 2/3
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1927 (isolation #135) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1926, House wrote:He looked genuinely surprised & betrayed.
If I am scum with Robert, why would he been genuinely shocked and betrayed in the main thread? I would have had a pt with him to tell him what I was gonna do in advance :facepalm:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1930 (isolation #136) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

This is completely unverifiable, but when I am acum, I always check the scum chat before looking at the main thread. So, in a world of me and robert being scum together, I would have already known the neighbor claim was coming before I started my catch up

I start my catch up at 1:38 am -- meaning I would have informed him that I was gonna bus at some point before this)
I deny that we are neighbors, and vote him at 1:56
Robert instantly crossvotes me in the very next post at 1:57

Why would robert be genuinely surprised and betrayed at 1:57?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1932 (isolation #137) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1931, House wrote:Just because you check the scum thread often doesn't mean everyone does.
I just know that if I was scum, I would have seen what was happening before I ever started posting in the main thread, and if I did not get a response from Robert in the scum chat, I would have just waited to do my catch up until the following morning, instead of doing it at 1:30 am only to blindside my partner.

I guess there is no real way to verify it, but that is just not how I would ever play that situation
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1935 (isolation #138) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Also, mom has a 100% read accuracy on me so far, and has already declared me cuddly wuddly this game.

I am basically 100% confirmed town at this point :good:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1939 (isolation #139) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:28 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1936, cyrus62 wrote:in ant most built unit last lock end top past rock out fast front cant out post why him you max yet rust over loop east inch said top own hop evening loot penny that once won next ant tap
east not down opp fat trick itch match east. i did that so scum wont know .
i am bullet proff cop why my role is to help town at end of time
Thought I would save everyone the trouble of doing this themselves
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1942 (isolation #140) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1940, cyrus62 wrote:such open fast at right itch hat ace vest end down hop open spoon east. hopping east in shove top own won not
So far I have dhose he is town
Please dont keep making me do this
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1945 (isolation #141) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:33 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Why would you only have 1 result?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1950 (isolation #142) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:35 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1946, cyrus62 wrote:inch at look soon over am world top hint east year at rock east time open west never at shop would every lamp lump.
i also aw they are town as well
Can we policy cyrus for making me do this over and over
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1968 (isolation #143) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:48 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:

Doing some theoreticals. be back soon
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1977 (isolation #144) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

If cyrus is telling the truth, we are almost in auto win.

Cyrus+House+AW+his clear for tomorrow (if he gets an inno) makes 4 cleared townie out of 10 players, and that is before we factor in any other pr claims.

That being said, I have changed my mind on the chrono counter claim for T3. I think that that should be done today, so we can put off dealing with Cyrus instead of putting off T3.

I doubt there is a chance for a cyrus counterclaim based on the flavor claim anyways.

So, if there is a Chrono out there, please counter claim T3

----

Putting a bulletproof on a cop seems like too much power, but should resolve itself given some time anyways
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1985 (isolation #145) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1979, House wrote:
In post 1977, Lukewarm wrote:Putting a bulletproof on a cop seems like too much power, but should resolve itself given some time anyways
How, exactly?
How is it too powerful, or how should it resolve itself?

It is too powerful because protect the cop is strong even when a doc does not know for sure who the cop is.

A self protecting cop is strong. Doubly so, because it really looks like we have a doc, because I don't see the scum team shooting Guillo night 1 given his accidental hammer, so much more likely that the doc saved you night 1.

If we do have a doc + a bp cop, that cop will get way too many results no matter what the scum team does. Like, even if they play it perfectly and shoot the doc night 1, shoot the Cop night 2, and then shoot the cop again night 3, that is a guaranteed 2 results from the cop

---

It will resolve itself, because the scum team can never leave a cop alive for through to Elo, that is a loss.

So, either, he is resolved by the scum team OR, if he is alive the day before elo, we kill him and if he flips scum, it is resolved. If he flips town, his results should win the game
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1990 (isolation #146) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1987, House wrote:
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:It will resolve itself, because the scum team can never leave a cop alive for through to Elo, that is a loss.
If he's bulletproof, how do you expect them to kill him?
If they want to win, they would have to shoot him twice
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1992 (isolation #147) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1962, Titus wrote:I think Cyrus should be allowed to live off that claim. If he checks Roden, turbo lim him. Anyone else, he's shortening the lim pool. He can be leashed too.
I think I would want to leash him to be between me and you (Titus) personally.

Anyone have other preferences?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #1998 (isolation #148) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:34 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I actually doubt that a cop cyrus doesn't investigate me last night.

In our only game together I had a pretty flawless scum game, and this is even what he said about it this day phase

Spoiler:
In post 1712, cyrus62 wrote:btw i nominate lw for scummy of the year very good scum player he is.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2004 (isolation #149) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 2:54 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2001, cyrus62 wrote:Ps even if I hit a pr I will still say town. Scum will never know.
Wait. What do you mean, even if you hit a PR? A town PR and a town VT would come up the same to a cop

Are you actually a rolecop?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2009 (isolation #150) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I am still not following.

But scum!rolecop would make the house+AW checks make more sense imo
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2012 (isolation #151) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:11 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2008, T3 wrote:No. cyrus is 100% town by meta.
I have only encountered town!Cyrus up to this point, have you seen scum!cyrus in action to compare?

If yes, what game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2016 (isolation #152) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2013, House wrote:
In post 2009, Lukewarm wrote:I am still not following.

While that's true, scum could claim to check anyone they want.

This isn't multiball.
Yes, but claiming your real targets is safer incase of like a tracker / watcher.

Why risk lying about your targets, when you can just lie about why you targetted them?

only 1 has a chance of being disproven
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2018 (isolation #153) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:17 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I want to give the chance for the thread to breathe, and everyone to check in. So, Im off for now.

For the people who need to catch up:

@Everyone

T3 has hard claimed
CHRONO

If you can CC, please do
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2060 (isolation #154) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2053, cyrus62 wrote:yes lots of mp that last until Cyrus dies.
In post 2055, cyrus62 wrote:It seems my role centers around t3 as well.

T3 is not longer claiming to by Cyrus. Are you saying that your role pm explicitly says that the character cyrus is in the game?

And then T3 fake claimed cyrus? And no one counter claimed? And now T3 has stopped claiming cyrus?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2065 (isolation #155) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:01 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Cyrus

I would like firm confirmation, yes or no, does your role pm explicitly mention the character cyrus existing in the game?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2067 (isolation #156) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:04 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2066, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 1722, cyrus62 wrote:now im upset this game stole my name . the funny thing if i had got cyrus i could say im cyrus but then i could see a whole whos on 1st game.
I was counter climeing t3 every time until Cyrus dies. I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
So you are not gaspar?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2069 (isolation #157) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:07 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2074 (isolation #158) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:11 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2071, cyrus62 wrote:Yes vote off your cop Luke good idea.
You claimed insane cop. you have no utility.

Even if you are bullet proof, the scum team will never kill you now.

And you have lied/changed enough about your role that I will never believe anything else you say this game, and you can never be left until elo.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2075 (isolation #159) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:18 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2068, cyrus62 wrote:I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
This is a provable lie. Cyrus flavor claimed gaspar before t3 flavor claimed cyrus
In post 1441, cyrus62 wrote:All joking aside I'm gaspar
In post 1442, cyrus62 wrote:VOTE: t3 your turn .
In post 1444, T3 wrote:Funnily enough, I m cyrus. In effect my role is a 1-shot rolecop and I am informed of a player with flavorname Frog. When I die I will instead turn into a treestump who will be able to post for 1 day cycle, and then I truly die.
If cyrus changed his flavor claim because of t3's, then that means that cyrus knew t3's flavor claim before it ever hit the thread.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2078 (isolation #160) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2075, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2068, cyrus62 wrote:I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
This is a provable lie. Cyrus flavor claimed gaspar before t3 flavor claimed cyrus
If cyrus changed his flavor claim because of t3's, then that means that cyrus knew t3's flavor claim before it ever hit the thread.
I probably should have included more of post 2068, where he says that it was because it was a counter claim
In post 2068, cyrus62 wrote:I was counter climeing t3 every time until Cyrus dies. I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2081 (isolation #161) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:23 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Can we kill cyrus now, and then all lock town me because this is the second scum I have hard accused of lying, and then they broke the facade and scum claimed
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2089 (isolation #162) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:40 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2083, Roden wrote:Lmao

I was literally halfway through writing up another scum case on you too, Luke.

VOTE: Cyrus
I tried to tell you that your meta was bad
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2094 (isolation #163) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:56 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2091, Angel Warriors wrote:uhhhhhh guillo was scum?! man that hurts.
imo, guillo had a really good game.

I also had them in my town reads.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2098 (isolation #164) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 4:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I think that T3 is a question for another day.

He claims he can vig shot tonight, so we can look to see if that happens before we actually have to figure him out
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2103 (isolation #165) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:02 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2100, Roden wrote:If T3 actually is Crono, then I think the final scum is...Mastina, right? I think everyone else is clear.
I somehow doubt mastina did not provide better flavor appropriate fake claims then gaspar to her parner(s)

Cyrus first claiming gaspar and then claiming cyrus says to me that the scum team does not have someone with good knowledge of the flavor.

So, like house and mastina (and me).

over night, I might actually look at who presented good flavor knowledge
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2105 (isolation #166) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2104, Angel Warriors wrote:did we claim flavor yet?
No.

Only cyrus and T3 have flavor claimed
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2107 (isolation #167) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:06 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 1430, Robert M Hunter wrote:Spekkio could be an INVENTOR
I actually think that this slip from Robert might have been the scum team sandboxing fake claims.

I cannot imagine any other reason why they would be talking about Spekkio, and seeing as how so far they fake claimed gaspar and cyrus, spekkio seems in the realm of possibilities of people they were considering.

So, like I said. I don't think that they have a member with good knowledge of Chrono Trigger
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2110 (isolation #168) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Just like, in case I die over night.

Imo, tomorrow should start with a mass claim
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2111 (isolation #169) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:15 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

UNVOTE:

I actually agree that we should give mastina a chance to post this day phase lol
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2117 (isolation #170) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 5:31 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2095, Angel Warriors wrote:Luke, I redact all statements of cuddly cuteness

You my good sir iz a monster
I think that this is the difference between town!luke in "find and connect to my fellow townies" mode

and town!luke in "find and entrap and push out my strong suspicions" mode

-----

I start most games in mode 1, and it is at different points where I make the switch.

In our first game, I never had to change modes because I found my way into the Pure-Morph-Town-Block, and then there were stronger voices making pushes that I could just support instead of feeling like I had to lead.

I think that that is what Roden was picking up on wrt to the meta stuff he was doing on me. Some game I enter into scum push mode earlier (especially in newbie games)

But this game, I stayed in mode 1 for a long time, because I was struggling to find my town reads
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2151 (isolation #171) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:44 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

the final scum hunt will be tomorrow (game day tomorrow)

The night kill will help. The mass claim will help.

The only reason the day is not over right now is because we want mastina to have a chance to post. For all we know she will show up, cc T3, and the game will be solved already.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2152 (isolation #172) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:55 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

The mass claim should be done popcorn style.

First going through the player list, ONLY CLAIMING PR or VT, no flavor names no abilities, starting with the scummiest player, who will then point out the person who is the scummiest of all remaining players.

Then when you have a list of the people claiming PRs, then go through that list 1 at a time claiming flavor

That is better then just everyone blurting out their claims, and locking the scum into the list, and hopefully they will have to claim early given the "scummiest players go first rule" it will be harder for the to work out an optimal claim.

Having a structure makes claiming scarier for the scum team . More likely that they will just claim VT.

Once you have all of the flavor claims, if there is a cc, just kill both. If there is not a cc, then you can start going over everyone's night actions to see if that can expand the list of clears. Things like confirming that a protective did target you night 1, so that you can be added to a mech clear pile.

Then once all of that is done, you will have a smaller list of people to hunt in (don't have to look at the NK target, if T3 is telling the truth then there might be an extra vig shot you don't have to look at, don't have to look at the uncc'ed prs, don't have to look at any mech clears that we might offer you)
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2153 (isolation #173) » Thu Aug 05, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2152, Lukewarm wrote:starting with the scummiest player, who will then point out the person who is the scummiest of all remaining players.
Meaning we pick 1 person to start, and that person choose who, in their opinion, is the scummiest left, so on and so forth.

Don't bother making a list out the gate
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2178 (isolation #174) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:07 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2177, Angel Warriors wrote:umm I read that as lukewarm doing it but I also skimmed. I'll take a look.
I would say that me and dwlee tag teamed it
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2180 (isolation #175) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:20 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Spoiler: Me on Cyrus
In post 1799, Lukewarm wrote:I was town reading reading Guillo, but the gaspard claim from cyrus is not good and also the gamma stuff looks bad.

In post 1945, Lukewarm wrote:Why would you only have 1 result?
In post 1950, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1946, cyrus62 wrote:inch at look soon over am world top hint east year at rock east time open west never at shop would every lamp lump.
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1977, Lukewarm wrote:Putting a bulletproof on a cop seems like too much power, but should resolve itself given some time anyways
How, exactly?

It is too powerful because protect the cop is strong even when a doc does not know for sure who the cop is.

A self protecting cop is strong. Doubly so, because it really looks like we have a doc, because I don't see the scum team shooting Guillo night 1 given his accidental hammer, so much more likely that the doc saved you night 1.

If we do have a doc + a bp cop, that cop will get way too many results no matter what the scum team does. Like, even if they play it perfectly and shoot the doc night 1, shoot the Cop night 2, and then shoot the cop again night 3, that is a guaranteed 2 results from the cop

---

It will resolve itself, because the scum team can never leave a cop alive for through to Elo, that is a loss.

So, either, he is resolved by the scum team OR, if he is alive the day before elo, we kill him and if he flips scum, it is resolved. If he flips town, his results should win the game
In post 1998, Lukewarm wrote:I actually doubt that a cop cyrus doesn't investigate me last night.

In our only game together I had a pretty flawless scum game, and this is even what he said about it this day phase
In post 1712, cyrus62 wrote:btw i nominate lw for scummy of the year very good scum player he is.
In post 2004, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 2001, cyrus62 wrote:Ps even if I hit a pr I will still say town. Scum will never know.
Wait. What do you mean, even if you hit a PR? A town PR and a town VT would come up the same to a cop

In post 2016, Lukewarm wrote:

This isn't multiball.
Yes, but claiming your real targets is safer incase of like a tracker / watcher.

Why risk lying about your targets, when you can just lie about why you targetted them?

In post 2060, Lukewarm wrote:

T3 is not longer claiming to by Cyrus. Are you saying that your role pm explicitly says that the character cyrus is in the game?

And then T3 fake claimed cyrus? And no one counter claimed? And now T3 has stopped claiming cyrus?
In post 2065, Lukewarm wrote:@Cyrus

I would like firm confirmation, yes or no, does your role pm explicitly mention the character cyrus existing in the game?
In post 2067, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1722, cyrus62 wrote:now im upset this game stole my name . the funny thing if i had got cyrus i could say im cyrus but then i could see a whole whos on 1st game.
I was counter climeing t3 every time until Cyrus dies. I am Cyrus I faked flavor clime so t3 wouldn't know.
So you are not gaspar?
In post 2069, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: cyrus
In post 2074, Lukewarm wrote:

And you have lied/changed enough about your role that I will never believe anything else you say this game, and you can never be left until elo.
In post 2081, Lukewarm wrote:Can we kill cyrus now, and then all lock town me because this is the second scum I have hard accused of lying, and then they broke the facade and scum claimed

Spoiler: Dwlee on Cyrus
In post 1759, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Cyrus
In post 1763, Dwlee99 wrote:Did you miss where Gamma super implied a guilty on Cyrus?
In post 1836, Dwlee99 wrote:I was townreading guillo as well but if that isn't a soft for a guilty then I don't know what is. Cyrus should full claim.
In post 1886, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus when I said full claim I meant you should claim what your role does, not just the flavor.
In post 1910, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1907, House wrote:AW is town. I believe that they legit bought the claim.

If Guillo isn't Frog, I'd yeet Cyrus from here to eternity because he "never bought the claim", which Robert later echoed about his team and is likely another slip.
Cyrus claimed to me something that isn't frog already, didn't he?
In post 2020, Dwlee99 wrote:Also, fucking hell, who puts in a cop when the town has 3 confirmed people on flavor, and apparently there is a protective role, a public vigilante shot, things for more vigilante shots, etc. in the game AND gamma was basically claiming a guilty on Guillotina.
In post 2021, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus, how many shots do you have?
In post 2041, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2034, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2027, Dwlee99 wrote:
Shit I mis read my role pm. It saids my sanity is to be questioned what does this mean?
How many shots so you have? How many times can you use your role?
In post 2047, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus do you have mana
In post 2056, Dwlee99 wrote:MP that lasts until Cyrus dies?
In post 2057, Dwlee99 wrote:Who is Cyrus?
In post 2063, Dwlee99 wrote:

Lol this is also what I was thinking
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2183 (isolation #176) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:32 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2181, Roden wrote:Titus isn't scum due to competence and I think House brought up another point before as well. And if T3 doesn't get CC'd then he is confirmed town.
I don't know how strong of a reason this is. The "competence" that you first applied to Mastina was specifically flavor knowledge. Titus has not given us any indication that she is knowledgeable of the flavor.

But again, if T3 really is the town PR Chrono, I will scream and may need to have some words with him post game
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2197 (isolation #177) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:00 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Titus, who is your top suspect right now?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2199 (isolation #178) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:03 am

Post by Lukewarm »

So, you think that all of this was a partner interaction?
In post 2180, Lukewarm wrote:
Spoiler: Me on Cyrus
In post 1799, Lukewarm wrote:I was town reading reading Guillo, but the gaspard claim from cyrus is not good and also the gamma stuff looks bad.

In post 1945, Lukewarm wrote:Why would you only have 1 result?
In post 1950, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 1985, Lukewarm wrote:
How, exactly?

---

In post 1998, Lukewarm wrote:I actually doubt that a cop cyrus doesn't investigate me last night.

In post 2004, Lukewarm wrote:

In post 2016, Lukewarm wrote:

This isn't multiball.

In post 2065, Lukewarm wrote:@Cyrus

In post 2067, Lukewarm wrote:
So you are not gaspar?
In post 2069, Lukewarm wrote:VOTE: cyrus
In post 2074, Lukewarm wrote:

In post 2081, Lukewarm wrote:Can we kill cyrus now, and then all lock town me because this is the second scum I have hard accused of lying, and then they broke the facade and scum claimed

Spoiler: Dwlee on Cyrus
In post 1759, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Cyrus
In post 1763, Dwlee99 wrote:Did you miss where Gamma super implied a guilty on Cyrus?
In post 1836, Dwlee99 wrote:I was townreading guillo as well but if that isn't a soft for a guilty then I don't know what is. Cyrus should full claim.
In post 1886, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus when I said full claim I meant you should claim what your role does, not just the flavor.
In post 1910, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 1907, House wrote:AW is town. I believe that they legit bought the claim.

If Guillo isn't Frog, I'd yeet Cyrus from here to eternity because he "never bought the claim", which Robert later echoed about his team and is likely another slip.
Cyrus claimed to me something that isn't frog already, didn't he?
In post 2020, Dwlee99 wrote:Also, fucking hell, who puts in a cop when the town has 3 confirmed people on flavor, and apparently there is a protective role, a public vigilante shot, things for more vigilante shots, etc. in the game AND gamma was basically claiming a guilty on Guillotina.
In post 2041, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 2034, cyrus62 wrote:
In post 2027, Dwlee99 wrote:
Shit I mis read my role pm. It saids my sanity is to be questioned what does this mean?
How many shots so you have? How many times can you use your role?
In post 2047, Dwlee99 wrote:Cyrus do you have mana
In post 2056, Dwlee99 wrote:MP that lasts until Cyrus dies?
In post 2057, Dwlee99 wrote:Who is Cyrus?
In post 2063, Dwlee99 wrote:

Lol this is also what I was thinking
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2203 (isolation #179) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2201, Titus wrote:It could be. You react after scum are caught. I won Deco by hard pushing my partner's slip in elo.
If you say so. But, I would say that everyone (except maybe Dwlee) was ready to just let Cyrus live an extra day or 2 at the point that I started pushing that he might just be a scum rolecop.

I just did an iso for your trajectory on Robert, and imo it does not look very good either .

Spoiler:
Votes Robert in 264, second vote on wagon. Not a lot of reasoning to push it along tho.

Comes to Roberts defense in 319, countering gamma's read on him

Puts robert as null in her 320 real list

Unvotes in 470

No other mention of Robert for the rest of the day

----

Start of Day 2, acceptable elims are Dwlee, guillo, and angel warrors (so no Robert at all). Votes Dwlee

Does not mention Robert a single time until 1478, which is after his slip, where she votes him.

Titus quotes robert's "house could just be bulletproof, but also scum" post, and moves her vote to Mara x.x

----

The best looking thing for you would be the fact that you called him town post scum claim lol

And here is a look at your trajectory on guillo/cyrus slot

Spoiler: Titus trajectory on Guillo/Cyrus
Like as town in 260

317, call guillo+kyouko tvt

320 guillo is town

403 called guillo+kyouko tvt again

410 explain why guillo is town

Do not mention guillo again for the rest of the day

Day 2

FoS guillo, vote dwlee

Say guillo can't make it to elo because of hammer - no vote again 971

1196 is a repeat of 971

No mention of guillo again day 2

Day 3

1677 - fos me and guillo, and I don't really follow. We are on different wagons, so you don't really explain the vca reason for either

1682 - votes me (marking the second time you have done a fos g+XXX, vote XXX

1748 "any chance its cyrus + T3" votes stays on me

1885 - soft defend cyrus, saying he does not fake claim

1895 - cyrus is in null

1962 - cyrus should be able to live because of his claim

1967 - pushes that he should get to live

2139 - Cyrus has scum claimed, you vote him

Other then an early day 1 vote on Robert, you never voted for either until after they scum slipped / claimed
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2204 (isolation #180) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Roden, you must think I am shitty scum player smh
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2205 (isolation #181) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 10:38 am

Post by Lukewarm »

But this is fine. The suspicion on me can just save me from the nightkill, and I don't think that there is a chance that I am miselimated at any point before Elo, so just gotta solve the game before then to keep up my streak
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2213 (isolation #182) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:36 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2208, Roden wrote:
In post 2204, Lukewarm wrote:Roden, you must think I am shitty scum player smh
I don't, but I do think you're deflecting and that you're blatantly desperate to stay alive.

Why is that when Titus and I suspect you, your response was to shade only Titus? Why aren't you suspicious of me? And why is it that your immediate response to suspicion is to shade somebody instead of defending yourself? If you have reasonable explanation I think you'd be able to ease suspicions.

The biggest question that I need you to answer is why you acted like you didn't know that RMH claimed you were his neighbor. You should've seen Mara mention it in the preview edit since you were rapid posting at the time, and only Mara's single post would've interrupted it.
Because she is the one that I am leaning scum on and you are the one that I am leaning town on...

Mara's 1537 never showed up as a pedit, because I was not rapid posting. From the time I started catching up, to the time I got to the point where Robert claimed that I was his neighbor was 20 mins, between reading up on the thread and then also stopping for a min to look up spekkio. Pedits only show up if the post happens after you have started making your post. So, Mara must have submitted 1537 before I started typing 1538

I do remember Mara's 1541 popping up in the pedit, probably because I hit the quote button then double checked who spekkio was in the chorno wiki, and then finished my post.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2214 (isolation #183) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2213, Lukewarm wrote:I do remember Mara's 1541 popping up in the pedit, probably because I hit the quote button then double checked who spekkio was in the chorno wiki, and then finished my post.
But that post was a pretty empty post
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2215 (isolation #184) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:39 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2208, Roden wrote:If you have reasonable explanation I think you'd be able to ease suspicions.
A reasonable explination for what exactly?

All Titus has said was her basis for the scum read was that I was not voting robert before the slip.

The reasonable explanation for that was that I was somewhat focused on scum reading Nora for a while, then got caught up in a 1v1 with you.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2216 (isolation #185) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:45 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

And my counter point against her, is that... neither was she...

So It certainly looks like a bad faith case that she was trying to make. Like, look at her voting history.

She voted Robert exactly once before the slip. It was early day 1, and while that vote was there she never pressures him. She actually lists him as null in her read list, and soft defends him from Gamma, and then never votes robert again until post slip.

And she never voted guillo at any point what so ever, and with cyrsus, she soft defends him saying that he never fake claims, and does not vote him until after he claimed scum.

So, yeah, it looks kinda slimy seeing her try to push a narrative that I am scum for not voting them earlier, which she herself was out there soft defending the slots prior to the slips
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2218 (isolation #186) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2212, T3 wrote:I'd vig Titus.
This is an interesting way to phrase this.

You would vig titus? or you are going to vig titus?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2220 (isolation #187) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:09 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2219, mastina wrote:
Mod: 48 hour V/LA due to rl stuff

I don't have the time to be around tonight and probably tomorrow, sorry. Family birthday celebration and me needing to battle transphobia.
Can you answer 1 question?

Do you counter claim a Chrono flavor claim?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2222 (isolation #188) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 1:32 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

Well, mastina appears to be off.

Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2249 (isolation #189) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:08 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

I don't believe him, and think he is just trolling.

If he does flip town, I am reporting and blacklisting him
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2256 (isolation #190) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2255, Roden wrote:The only way this isn't a completely scuffed game if he's town is if he flips as Crono.
My brain would explode
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2267 (isolation #191) » Fri Aug 06, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2266, Roden wrote:Mod is probably preparing the flavor flip.
Or fea is asleep and the thread won't lock for another ~6 hours

I believe it is like 2:30 am for fear right now
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2289 (isolation #192) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 12:51 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2288, Dwlee99 wrote:Mass claim time?
Yes please.

I recommend first doing a VT/PR claim popcorn style.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2299 (isolation #193) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:36 am

Post by Lukewarm »

This is why I prefer popcorn, because no one is going to agree on the other people's lists 100%. Everyone is going to have themselves as townier then they have actually been in thread.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2300 (isolation #194) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Popcorn, with the first person being the consensus scummiest slot (I could see us starting with any of Dwlee, Mastina, or AW)

And then after they claim, they point to the person they think is the scummiest left to go
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2303 (isolation #195) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:54 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I might have overstated it, because at the moment none of the slots seem overly scummy. More just that my town reads on the people I did not mention are noticeably stronger then the 3 mentioned.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2305 (isolation #196) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:59 am

Post by Lukewarm »

I am down for a mastina start. House had her in his 2nd slot, so that seems like it should be in the world of okay for him, and mara agreed with your list earlier.

So, unless someone objects, I say we start there
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2318 (isolation #197) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Lukewarm »

Hello. I am announcing that I am accidentally over gamed. I am alive in 4 games currently, and 2 is my comfort zone. my engagement may suffer until I die off in one or two games :dead:
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2329 (isolation #198) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:37 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

@Mastina, we are trying to set up a mass claim, popcorn style. I think you are going first.

Can you claim, then pick someone else to claim?
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #2341 (isolation #199) » Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:03 pm

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 2337, Angel Warriors wrote:ok I've read the post more carefully. frog is our vig then.

ok I say we mass claim and have whoever frog is claim vt for now.
I disagree on frog claiming vt. That seems pointless, and just sets us up to all claim VT, and get no where :/

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”