Post by Gypyx »

Mini Theme 2217 : Owner's Market Blitz

moderated by Gypyx
Setup Designed by Regfan

Playerlist :

Alisae
KittyTacky
mastina
Smoke and Mirrors (Nancy Drew 39 & PookyTheMagicalBear)
Cupcake Butterfly
ssbm_Kyouko
Flea The Magician
Mistyx
cyrus62
imaginality
marcistar
Distance
VFP

Spoiler: Living
Smoke and Mirrors (Nancy Drew 39 & PookyTheMagicalBear)
ssbm_Kyouko
Something_Smart
imaginality
marcistar

Spoiler: Dead
KittyTacky,
Mafia Goon
, executed day 1
Flea The Magician
Vanilla Townie
, Died Night 1
Cyrus62,
Vanilla Townie
, Executed Day 2
Distance
Vanilla Townie
, Died Night 2
Cupcake Butterfly,
Vanilla Townie
, executed day 3
VFP,
Vanilla Townie
, executed day 4
Mastina,
Vanilla Townie
, died night 4
Gamma Emerald
Mafia Goon
, executed day 5

Spoiler: Modkilled
Don't you dare

Replacement Queue :

Game Rules

"Heavily inspired" by brassherald's ruleset

General Rules/Game Etiquette
Obey all Site-wide Rules.
Communication outside the thread (if your role specifically allows it) is allowed until the game begins.
You may not quote private communication of any kind. This includes moderator-supplied information (either real or fabricated) of any kind. Paraphrasing (for role claims, etc.) is acceptable.
There is to be NO personal communication outside of the forum postings unless your role PM specifically allows it.

Activity/Prods/Replacements
Prods of missing players will be issued after 36 hours of no activity.
Anyone with less than 5 posts at end of day / actively avoiding to play the game will have a replacement searched for him during the night.
A player who has been prodded 3 times is subject to possible replacement without further notice.
If you anticipate being unavailable for more than 36 hours please PM me or post bolded in the thread to declare V/LA.
Players in the Replacement Queue will have a 12 hours period to notify me if they're replacing in before the Replacement request goes public
I reserve the right to force replace players who need extensively long V/LA at my own discretion.

Deadlines

Deadlines for this game will be 3 days for each Day Phase. Night Phases will last a maximum of 48 hours.
Players may request an early end to the Night Phase by PM'ing me. Night will be cut short if all players request it.
Extensions are given only in exceptional circumstances, if you need one ask and justify why
If you have a role with a Night action your choices are due to me by the posted deadline. If I do not receive your choice via PM by the posted deadline you will forfeit your actions.

Player Actions/Voting/Player Death
A simple majority of all living players must agree on one person (via voting) for an Execution to occur (simple majority = ½ # of living players +1, rounded down). If no one has a simple majority of votes at deadline a No Execute will occur.
Votes must be bolded or use the [.vote] tags to be counted (e.g.
Vote: Player
or VOTE: Player).
Unvotes are not necessary before changing votes.
You may Vote: No Execute - a simple majority of these vote types are required to send the game to Night phase without an execution
Votes made using nicknames or abbreviations will be counted at my discretion. Fake vote gambits should be executed at your own peril. If I think its a vote, then its a vote.
I will not count votes that I perceive as based on the avatar of a user.

Miscellaneous

I will use
this color
for Mod posts. You may use it but don't impersonate me. No invisible/small/encrypted text is allowed.
Any situation not explicitly covered above is subject to my discretion and will be handled as I see fit on a case-by-case basis, I may modify the rules at any time, you will be notified of this if it happens
Last edited by Gypyx on Sun Jul 25, 2021 11:11 am, edited 14 times in total.
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:57 pm

Post by Gypyx »

The Setup

The Basics

>
This will be a 10:3 Open Setup with every player starting as a Vanilla.
>
Mafia have daytalk and are allowed to use discord provided they all agree on it.
>
Mafia have a factional ability to hide the price sold for an item that can be used once per day phase either for the midday or day end update.
>
Town players will begin the game with a wallet of 500Ð and Mafia players will receive 800Ð.
>
Money cannot be transferred.
>
Players may use multiple abilities a night however can only use one shot of each ability maximum.
>
Players will flip with their alignment but not the roles they've obtained.

Auctions

>
Four limited shot roles from the pool of twenty available are selected randomly every day and auctioned off.
>
Bids are made inside your personal PT during the day phase and the player with the highest bid at day end will receive that role.
>
You may only bid the money remaining inside your wallet, you may increase a bid on an item but cannot use that money elsewhere.
>
You must outbid the current highest bidder to win the item. Losing bids are refunded at day end.
>
The winner of each auctioned item are not revealed publicly, just the bid itself.
>
There will be a mid day update 1 day into the day phase where the highest bid per item are revealed but not the winner again.
>
Items auctioned are removed from the potential list the following day.
>
Bids will no longer be eligible within the last 10 minutes of each day phase. Executed players can win an auctioned item.
>
Auctions will no longer take place after day four.

Marketplace Owner

>
Players will vote for a Marketplace Owner on top of the vote to execute in the thread during day one.
>
The player with the most votes at deadline will be elected the Marketplace Owner.
>
In the event of a tied vote upon deadline, the winner will be randomized.
>
The elected player privately submits an order to increase the odds of four items being up for auction the following day phase by 400%.
>
The elected player has this ability every night phase.
>
The elected player must designate a replacement in case they die, this is revealed publicly upon their death.
>
Marketplace Owners are no longer needed after day four.

Role PMs

Spoiler: Town PM
Vanilla townieWelcome ! You are a
Vanilla Townie

You have no power other than your voice and your vote

You win if the town survives to see all of the threats to them dead, you may find the game thread here

your private topic is here
Spoiler: Scum PM
Mafia GoonWelcome ! You are a
Mafia Goon

You are a member of the Mafia, along with [PLAYER] and [PLAYER], you may talk to them here at any time, and you can also perform the factional nightkill

You also posess a factional ability to to hide the price sold for an item, this can be used once per day phase for either the mid day or day end update.

You win if the mafia survives to see all of the threats to them dead, or nothing can prevent this from happening, you may find the game thread here

your private topic is here
Spoiler: Marketplace Owner PM
marketplace owner
You are now the Marketplace Owner!
Congratulations! You are have either been elected or assigned the role of Marketplace Owner.
You have the ability to select up to 4 items every night phase to increase the odds of it being up for auction the following day phase by 400%. Please do this by bolding
Enhance: Ability Name
for each item you choose.
You must also select who you wish to have this role assigned to in the event of your demise, you are able to have this person changed at any time up until your death via bolding
Assign: PlayerName
inside your PT.
Last edited by Gypyx on Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:03 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Spoiler: list of abilities
1. 1-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

2. 2-shot Auction Detective : Choose another player. You will learn all of their bidding history from the previous day phase.

3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

5. 1-shot Cop : Choose another player. You will receive back a report of "Mafia" or "Not Mafia".

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

8. 2-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

9. 2-shot Gravedigger : Choose another player who has died. You will learn of all the abilities they had when they died.

10. 1-shot Godfather : You appear as "Not Mafia" on Cop reports, regardless of your actual alignment. Must select a night to use it.

11. 1-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

13. 1-shot Jailkeeper : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill and also unable to act.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

16. 2-shot Ninja : You may choose which of your visits (if any) will appear on Tracker and Watcher reports. Must select a night to use it.

17. 1-shot Roleblocker : Choose another player. All of their Targeted abilities that they activated for that night will fail.

18. 1-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.

20. 2-shot Watcher : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) visited that player during the Night.

Spoiler: remaining abilities
3. 1-shot Bulletproof : You are protected from the first Night-kill that has targeted you. Bulletproof is countered by Hitman.

4. 1-shot Day-Kill : Send me a private message with an order to kill someone during a day phase. That player will die.

6. 1-shot Commuter : All abilities that target you will be roleblocked. Commuter is countered by Hitman. Must select a night to use it.

7. 1-shot Doctor : Choose another player. That player will be protected from the night kill that night.

12. 2-shot Hitman : Scums Night-kill will ignore any ability that would stop the kill from working. Must select a night to use it.

14. 1-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

15. 2-shot Neighborizer : Choose another player. You will receive a QT upon daystart where you may talk any time while alive.

19. 2-shot Tracker : Choose another player. You will be informed which players (if any) that player visited during the Night.
Last edited by Gypyx on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 3:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

all role PMs have been sent !

game will start at 11 confirms

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 17, 2021 7:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.0Alisae (0)
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (13) - Everyone

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to convict someone for tax evasion, day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-21 02:12:49)

Marketplace ownerAlisae (0)
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

Please vote vote for the marketplace owner with HEAL: tags

auctionthe auctioned abilities are :

1-shot Cop

2-shot Doctor

1-shot Hitman

1-shot Roleblocker

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #27 (isolation #5) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:21 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.1Alisae (2) - KittyTacky ; Imaginality
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Flea The Magician (1) - Cyrus62
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) - Flea The Magician
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (9) - Everyone else

With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to convict someone for tax evasion, day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-21 02:12:49)

Marketplace ownerAlisae (2) - Alisae ; VFP
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - Cupcake Butterfly
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Flea The Magician (1) - Flea The Magician
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) - Cyrus62
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

1-shot Cop

2-shot Doctor

1-shot Hitman

1-shot Roleblocker
[/quote]

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 4:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Searching a replacement for Alisae

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.2Alisae (3) - KittyTacky ; Imaginality ; VFP
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (9) - Everyone else

Marketplace ownerAlisae (1) - Alisae
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (2) Kyouko ; distance
Flea The Magician (2) - Flea The Magician ; VFP
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) - Cyrus62
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

1-shot Cop

2-shot Doctor

1-shot Hitman

1-shot Roleblocker

vc done hastily, i gtg

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:05 am

Post by Gypyx »

gamma emerald replaces Alisae

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.3Gamma Emerald (2) - KittyTacky ; VFP
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) - Imaginality
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (2) Marcistar ; Gamma Emerald
VFP (1) - ssbm_Kyouko

not voting (6) - Everyone else

Marketplace ownerGamma Emerald (0)
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (4) ssbm_Kyouko ; distance ; Gamma Emerald ; Mistyx
Flea The Magician (3) - Flea The Magician ; VFP ; Mastina
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) - Cyrus62
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

1-shot Cop - the top bet during the mid point is 125

2-shot Doctor - the top bet during the mid point is 125

1-shot Hitman - the top bet during the mid point is 125

1-shot Roleblocker - the top bet during the mid point is 125

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #200 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 3:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.4Gamma Emerald (2) - KittyTacky ; VFP
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Imaginality
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (1) ssbm_Kyouko
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (7) - Everyone else

KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) - Cyrus62
imaginality (1) - Imaginality
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #219 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:19 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 213, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@mod
In post 200, Gypyx wrote:With 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to convict someone for tax evasion, day 1 ends in 1 day, 13 hours, 20 minutes
Is Gamma correct in that Day phase will not end when someone is convicted of tax evasion? Will all Days that have Auctions last until deadline? I re-skimmed the OP and it seems unclear
hmm oops

it appears i messed up, gtg now, but the game is supposed to use plurality, given that we're early in the game we're switching to that system, sorry for any inconviniences

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #247 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 19, 2021 10:27 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.5Gamma Emerald (3) - KittyTacky ; VFP ; Cyrus62
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (1) ssbm_Kyouko
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

day 1 ends in (expired on 2021-06-21 02:12:49)

KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (5) ssbm_Kyouko ; distance ; Gamma Emerald ; Mistyx ; Cyrus62
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

announcement
The voting mechanic was evaluated poorly, we are switching to plurality that only takes effect at deadline, sorry for the inconvinience

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 1:03 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.6Gamma Emerald (1) - KittyTacky
KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (2) ssbm_Kyouko ; Cyrus62
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (7) - Everyone else

KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (1) - Smoke And Mirrors
ssbm_Kyouko (5) ssbm_Kyouko ; distance ; Gamma Emerald ; Mistyx ; Cyrus62
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #322 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 8:09 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.7Gamma Emerald (0)
KittyTacky (1) - Distance
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (1) KittyTacky
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (1) Flea The Magician
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (5) - Everyone else

KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (2) - Cupcake Butterfly ; Imaginality
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (1) - Cyrus62

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:33 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 353, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 322, Gypyx wrote:
votecount 1.7Gamma Emerald (0)
KittyTacky (1) - Distance
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (1) KittyTacky
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (1) - Cyrus62

@mod, how much time left to decide all of this?
well, until deadline?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:34 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 357, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
Also @mod, the light green doesn’t show very well on mafsilver.
Does this show better?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.8Gamma Emerald (0)
KittyTacky (4) - Distance, Smoke and Mirrors, Imaginality, Gamma Emerald
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (1) KittyTacky,
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
imaginality (1) Cyrus62
marcistar (0)
Distance (1) Marcistar
VFP (2) Mistyx ; ssbm_Kyouko

KittyTacky (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (5) ssbm_Kyouko ; distance ; Gamma Emerald ; Smoke and Mirrors ; Marcistar
Mistyx (1) - Mistyx
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (1) - Cyrus62

announcements
This is Kyouko's VC but it seems correct to me
Last edited by Gypyx on Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (isolation #18) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 6:51 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 409, Gamma Emerald wrote:The tie is broken by which one was higher just before the tie iirc
yes

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (isolation #19) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:14 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 1.executionGamma Emerald (0)
KittyTacky (4) - Distance, Smoke and Mirrors, Imaginality, Gamma Emerald
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (1) KittyTacky,
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Flea The Magician (0)
Mistyx (0)
imaginality (1) Cyrus62
marcistar (0)
Distance (1) Marcistar
VFP (2) Mistyx ; ssbm_Kyouko

[/b]

KittyTacky has been executed ! They were...

Spoiler:
Mafia Goon !

Night 1 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-06-23 02:14:45)
Last edited by Gypyx on Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (isolation #20) » Sun Jun 20, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by Gypyx »

the bids have been won for the following amounts

cop - [REDACTED]
doctor - 250
hitman 426
roleblocker - 410

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (isolation #21) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

Night 1 has ended !

Flea The Magician have died, they were a vanilla townie

Day 2 starts now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (isolation #22) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 3:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.0Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (11) - Everyone

day 2 ends in (expired on 2021-06-26 10:38:57)

1-shot Aution Detective

2-shot Auction Detective

2-shot Gravedigger

2-shot Watcher

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 8:38 am

Post by Gypyx »

Searching a replcament for Mistyx

kinda busy rn, but i'll edit it an EoD VC when i can, sorry for the trouble

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (isolation #24) » Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (5) - Mastina - Distance - Smoke And Mirrors - marcistar - Cyrus62

1-shot Aution Detective

2-shot Auction Detective

2-shot Gravedigger

2-shot Watcher

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #25) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:00 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.2Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Smoke And Mirrors
Mistyx (0)
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (4) - Mastina - Distance - marcistar - Cyrus62

1-shot Aution Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 5

2-shot Auction Detective - the top bet at the mid point is 365

2-shot Gravedigger - the top bet at the mid point is 25

2-shot Watcher - the top bet at the mid point is 100

Something_Smart replaces mistyx !

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #666 (isolation #26) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.3Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) : Imaginality
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) - VFP
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (5) - Mastina - Distance - marcistar - Cyrus62 - ssbm_Kyouko

not voting (4) - Everyone else

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #757 (isolation #27) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.4Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) - Cupcake Butterfly
Smoke and Mirrors (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (2) - Smoke and Mirrors - Gamma Emerald
Something_Smart (2) - VFP - Imaginality
cyrus62 (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (2) - Mastina - Distance
No exe (1) - Cyrus62

not voting (2) - Everyone else

[/quote]

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #758 (isolation #28) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 676, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
@mod, since SS just replaced in, any chance we get an extension here?
well, i'm pretty adamant on keeping the normal deadlines, but i most likely won't be here at deadline, so you most likely will get one by accident

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #925 (isolation #29) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 8:57 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 2.5Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (1) - Imaginality
Smoke and Mirrors (1) Cyrus62
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) - VFP
cyrus62 (5) - Smoke And Mirrors - Something_Smart - Cupcake Butterfly - Gamma Emerald - ssbm_Kyouko
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
Distance (0)
VFP (2) - Mastina - Distance

not voting (0)

sorry for the delay !
Last edited by Gypyx on Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #926 (isolation #30) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:02 am

Post by Gypyx »

Cyrus62 has been executed ! he was...

Spoiler:
A Vanilla Townie !

Night 2 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-06-28 16:02:36)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #927 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:23 am

Post by Gypyx »

the top bid on each item was :

1-shot Auction Detective 300
2-shot Auction Detective 450
2-shot Gravedigger 225
2-shot Watcher 500

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #928 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Night 2 has ended...

Distance has died ! they were a
Vanilla Townie

Day 3 starts now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #929 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.0Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (11) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-02 02:48:08)

1-shot Godfather

1-shot Tracker

2-shot Ninja

1-shot Jailkeeper
Last edited by Gypyx on Tue Jun 29, 2021 2:03 am, edited 2 times in total.

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #935 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:33 pm

Post by Gypyx »

indeed, i'm correcting that, it was done kinda hastily

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1096 (isolation #35) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:43 am

Post by Gypyx »

omg, my last 2 VC's didn't get posted

fuck me, and sorry for the trouble players

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1100 (isolation #36) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1013, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:@mod, question about gravedigger/auction mechanics:

if a player is eliminated by plurality, not nightkill, and has also won the bid on an item, would they have "died with the ability" for the purposes of a gravedigger result, or does the dead player technically gain the ability/win the bid after they are dead?

Basically asking, without asking you to confirm kitty won anything, or that Marci actually targeted kitty:

If kitty won cop d1 and was gravedigged last night, would the gravedigger have seen that kitty died with cop?
yes, the dead player still wins the item, and kitty would have shown with it

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1101 (isolation #37) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 7:54 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (0)
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (3) - Smoke And Mirrors - Gamma Emerald - VFP
marcistar (0)
VFP (2) - mastina - marcistar

not voting (5) - Everyone

1-shot Godfather the top bid at mid point was 499

1-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point was 200

2-shot Ninja the top bid at mid point was 500

1-shot Jailkeeper the top bid at mid point was 150

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1138 (isolation #38) » Wed Jun 30, 2021 8:24 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (3) - Smoke And Mirrors - Gamma Emerald - VFP
marcistar (0)
VFP (2) - mastina - marcistar

not voting (5) - Everyone

Prodding Cupcake Butterfly

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #39) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 10:18 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
Something_Smart (1) - Marcistar
imaginality (1) - Gamma Emerald
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

not voting (4) - Everyone

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1268 (isolation #40) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1170, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:VOTE: Cupcake Butterfly

We should get at least something done and Butterfly not posting for 5 days 9 hours

is just absurd.

@Gypyx you really need to stop letting players go right past the prod timer. we had this same issue in Gamma's Upick when you let that slot go inactive for like 3 weeks
i did prod CB, and a replacement search was going to start though
In post 1243, mastina wrote:
Gypyx: if a town player with the roleblocker roleblocks a scum player with the jailkeeper, and the scum player with the jailkeeper blocks the roleblocker, while the scum player with the jailkeeper makes the nightkill, what happens? How do you resolve that interaction?
roleblocker has priority no matter the alignement of who holds the role

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #41) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 3.4Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
Cupcake Butterfly (3) - Mastina - VFP - Marcistar
ssbm_Kyouko (1)
Something_Smart (1) - Imaginality
imaginality (2) - Gamma Emerald - ssbm_Kyouko
marcistar (0)
VFP (1)

[/quote]

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #42) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Cupcake Butterfly has been executed, he was...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night 3 starts and ends in (expired on 2021-07-04 03:53:23)
Last edited by Gypyx on Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1271 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 8:53 pm

Post by Gypyx »

the bids have been won for the following amounts :

1-shot Godfather - 499

1-shot Tracker 200

2-shot Ninja - 500

1-shot Jailkeeper - [REDACTED]

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1272 (isolation #44) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:18 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Night 3 has ended...

no one has died !

day 4 starts now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1273 (isolation #45) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:21 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.0Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
VFP (0)

not voting (8) - Everyone

day 3 ends in (expired on 2021-07-07 05:21:30)

2-shot Tracker

1-shot Neighborizer

2-shot Neighborizer

2-shot Hitman

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (isolation #46) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.1Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

2-shot Tracker

1-shot Neighborizer

2-shot Neighborizer

2-shot Hitman

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (isolation #47) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 10:46 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.2Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - VFP
Something_Smart (1) ssbm_Kyouko
marcistar (0)
VFP (1) - mastina

2-shot Tracker the top bid at mid point is 200

1-shot Neighborizer the top bid at mid point is 0

2-shot Neighborizer the top bid at mid point is 0

2-shot Hitman the top bid at mid point is 0

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 05, 2021 10:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.3Gamma Emerald (0)
mastina (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - VFP
Something_Smart (2) ssbm_Kyouko - Marcistar
marcistar (0)
VFP (2) - mastina - smoke and mirrors

day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-07-07 05:21:30)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1381 (isolation #49) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:07 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 4.4Gamma Emerald (2) ssbm_Kyouko - Imaginality
mastina (1)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (2) - VFP - smoke and mirrors
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)
VFP (3) - mastina - Marcistar - Gamma Emerald

not voting (1) - Everyone else

day 4 ends in (expired on 2021-07-07 05:21:30)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #50) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:11 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1376, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1368, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 1354, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:I just realized there are worlds where scum!S&M can buy both ADs, thirdscum can be just about anyone and they can still afford 200 for tracker, then S&M can announce the tracker result and appear to be town that bought 1-shot AD and Tracker. I dont think this happened, but it could have. So I realize voting based on bids doesnt really make sense. Any scum could be mixing and matching claims to make things appear differently to town trying to solve by numbers.
this is an outright lie

1-shot Auction Detective 300
2-shot Auction Detective 450
Tracker is 200

total is 950

scum start with 800 so its impossible for me to buy both ADs and Tracker

VOTE: Kyouko
@mod, if Kyouku visited Marci, would we have gotten the same result?
not sure i get the question, so could you clarify by PM?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1383 (isolation #51) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:12 pm

Post by Gypyx »

VFP has been executed, he was...

Spoiler:
Vanilla Townie

Night 4 starts now and ends in (expired on 2021-07-09 06:12:30)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1384 (isolation #52) » Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:17 pm

Post by Gypyx »

the bids have been won for the following amount

2-shot Tracker - 200

1-shot Neighborizer - 90

2-shot Neighborizer - 0

2-shot Hitman - 301

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1385 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:40 am

Post by Gypyx »

Night 4 has ended...

mastina has died, she was a
Vanilla Townie

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1386 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 2:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 5.0Gamma Emerald (0)
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (6) - Everyone

day 5 ends in (expired on 2021-07-12 09:42:30)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1503 (isolation #55) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 5.1Gamma Emerald (4) : Marcistar - Something_Smart - Smoke And Mirrors - ssbm_Kyouko
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) Gamma Emerald
Something_Smart (0)
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (1) - imaginality

Players may vote for the day to end early by posting
"Quick End"

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #56) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:25 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 5.2Gamma Emerald (4) : Marcistar - Something_Smart - Smoke And Mirrors - ssbm_Kyouko
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) Imaginality - Gamma Emerald
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (0)

"Quick End"
(1/4 required)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 11:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 5.3Gamma Emerald (4) : Marcistar - Something_Smart - Smoke And Mirrors - ssbm_Kyouko
Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (1) Imaginality - Gamma Emerald
imaginality (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (0)

"Quick End"
(2/4 required)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1566 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:10 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Gamma Emerald has been executed, he was a...

Spoiler:
Mafia Goon

Night 5 starts now ands ends in (expired on 2021-07-14 03:10:41)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1567 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:49 pm

Post by Gypyx »

Night 5 has ended...

imaginality has died, he was
Vanilla Townie

Day 6 starts now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1568 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 14, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 6.0Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (4) - Everyone

day 6 ends in (expired on 2021-07-18 02:50:39)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1634 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 6.0Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (2) - Somke And Mirrors - Marcistar
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (2) - Something_Smart ssbm_Kyouko

day 6 ends in (expired on 2021-07-18 02:50:39)

i'm fine with granting an extension, i'm bad at timezones, but it looks like 2 more days are required?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1641 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 15, 2021 7:38 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1636, marcistar wrote:hopefully this is allowed..? ill cry if not lol-
hopefully its understandable who said what..?
it's allowed ye no worries

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #63) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:32 pm

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1653, ssbm_Kyouko wrote:
@mod can you confirm this night action resolution in thread since there seems to be some confusion?

A tracks B
B kills C
D jailkeeps C

What result does A receive?
-B didn't go anywhere
-No result
B visited C

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 16, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 6.2Smoke and Mirrors (1) - ssbm_Kyouko
ssbm_Kyouko (2) - Somke And Mirrors - Marcistar
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (2) - Something_Smart ssbm_Kyouko

day 6 ends in (expired on 2021-07-20 14:35:14)

Extending Deadline by 2.5 days

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1692 (isolation #65) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 11:30 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1689, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@mod, can you please requote here EXACTLY what you said to me in that pm? I don’t want us to lose the game because Kyouku is misrepresenting what I was told. I asked you specifically what happened wrt to our track if Kyouku visited Marci, and you made it crystal clear our result was meaningless if that occurred. So I don’t know what kind of fuckery Kyouku is alledging but unless you’ve for some reason changed your mind on that, Our”inno” on Kyouku is non-existent
hmmm.... i'm not even sure what PM you're mentionning there, so could you like, simplify things?

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1780 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 8:36 pm

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 6.3Smoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Something_Smart
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)
No elimination (2) - ssbm_Kyouko - Smoke And Mirrors

not voting (1) - Marcistar

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1874 (isolation #67) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:06 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 1849, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:@mod, why was the final bid on cop redacted?
becaused scum asked

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1875 (isolation #68) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:07 am

Post by Gypyx »

day's over so i'll not count any vote changes from there btw, but i'm busy so that'll take some time to do

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1892 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 6.End Of DaySmoke and Mirrors (0)
ssbm_Kyouko (1) - Something_Smart
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)
No elimination (2) - ssbm_Kyouko - Smoke And Mirrors

not voting (1) - Marcistar

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1893 (isolation #70) » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:37 am

Post by Gypyx »

fast night may take effect if everyone agrees on it, ssbm_Kyouko is considered as having accpted fast night

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1894 (isolation #71) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:45 am

Post by Gypyx »

Night 6 has ended...

Smoke and Mirrors have died ! they were a
Vanilla Townie

Day 7 starts now

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1895 (isolation #72) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Gypyx »

votecount 7.0ssbm_Kyouko (0)
Something_Smart (0)
marcistar (0)

not voting (3) - Something_Smart ssbm_Kyouko Marcistar

day 7 ends in (expired on 2021-07-25 17:46:50)

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:36 am

Post by Gypyx »

i'm busy rn, but something_smart was aligned with the

Spoiler:
mafia

town wins !

releasing the mafia PT in (expired on 2021-07-27 15:36:07) if no objections

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 25, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Gypyx »

wait marci didn't vote quick end?

yeah, i should really be more careful, sorry about the sloppy modding :/

bottom text

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”