Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 24, 2021 3:39 pm

Post by Galron »

Back off dirtbags.

VOTE: Flea The Magician
Vote edited to cooperate with the automatic VCer.
~Ircher
Last edited by Ircher on Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (isolation #1) » Fri Jun 25, 2021 5:05 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 69, T3 wrote:By the way, anyone who claims a type of Modified Rolecop is confirmed town. This information I have from somewhere that I will not elaborate on furter.
In post 75, T3 wrote:VOTE: titus
Serious vote. This seems like an overreaction to a naked vote.
VOTE: T3
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 196, T3 wrote:Fuck :facepalm:

I accidentally lolhammered a scumreadin my first game.. now this :P
How is that a lolohammer?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #233 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:25 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 199, Almost50 wrote:@T3: I don't see how you "accidentally" hammered when you had a P-edit suggesting you did see that MC was @E-1
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #234 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 26, 2021 4:29 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 232, Galron wrote:
In post 196, T3 wrote:Fuck :facepalm:

I accidentally lolhammered a scumreadin my first game.. now this :P
How is that a lolohammer?
In post 233, Galron wrote:
In post 199, Almost50 wrote:@T3: I don't see how you "accidentally" hammered when you had a P-edit suggesting you did see that MC was @E-1
That's fishy as hell.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #262 (isolation #5) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:39 am

Post by Galron »

In post 259, Xlos wrote:if that was really his role, then wouldn't Ircher have been more specific about it?
This sounds like T3's claim that he has some source of information regarding a modified role cop. I don't see anything in the rules or the flavor about gaining this type of information unless he's just taking a stab based on his own role, and I'm not going to go rolefishing to find out, but the only people who would try to flesh something like that out would lkely be scum in my experience.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #263 (isolation #6) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:46 am

Post by Galron »

And I don't mind your forgetting me in your reads list, but yeah, I did notice the pronoun thing with DGB just because I noticed it at the beginning of the game; I'm not really into pronoun policing. I don't really get your read on Titus. That mafia may have built that wagon is one thing, but you're taking an illogical leap, conflating her being on it and her voting you for her being mafia and then really the only reason you think she's mafia is because she voted you especially when you just got done saying that Flea being on the wagon didn't mean that much wrt being mafia. It's a bit circular.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:47 am

Post by Galron »

In post 263, Galron wrote:And I don't mind your forgetting me in your reads list, but yeah, I did notice the pronoun thing with DGB just because I noticed it at the beginning of the game; I'm not really into pronoun policing. I don't really get your read on Titus. That mafia may have built that wagon is one thing, but you're taking an illogical leap, conflating her being on it and her voting you for her being mafia and then really the only reason you think she's mafia is because she voted you especially when you just got done saying that Flea being on the wagon didn't mean that much wrt being mafia. It's a bit circular.
@xlos
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:52 am

Post by Galron »

I like my vote right now but that push on Titus is just bad. I don't know about the whole where are you from thing. I've got T3 and xlos on my radar.

[post=xlos]xlos[/post]
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:53 am

Post by Galron »

I like my vote right now but that push on Titus is just bad. I don't know about the whole where are you from thing. I've got T3 and xlos on my radar.

VOTE: xlos
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #355 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:58 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 318, Flea The Magician wrote:Straight up if I'm the D1 elim I'm not going to effort a catchup post.

What I will do, is demand justification for the votes on me, I'm not going searching for them.
In post 319, Flea The Magician wrote:so thats Toogs, Wheme, Murdercat and Titus.
In post 320, DrippingGoofball wrote:VOTE: Flea
DGB is town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #356 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:01 pm

Post by Galron »

DGB and Titus are in my no launch pile.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 01, 2021 3:47 pm

Post by Galron »

I'll sheep.

VOTE: nom
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #13) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 1:47 am

Post by Galron »

What townslip? DGB doesn't go from townreading nom Day 1 to voting him right out of the box for no reason.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (isolation #14) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 5:08 am

Post by Galron »

In post 556, T3 wrote:Basically I fakehammered nom. He had a good reaction and basically got annoyed and claimed town.
I still don't see it, and if it's there, I'm gonna say the whole thing is contrived.

If nom is town, why vote DGB?

pedit: DGB you were town reading nom yesterday. Why investigate him?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #663 (isolation #15) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:51 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 654, WhemeStar wrote:VOTE: Xios

Nope
On board with this actually. VOTE: xlos
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #664 (isolation #16) » Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:59 pm

Post by Galron »

It looks like the Miller claim is probably true. If nom wasn't lying about being blocked, I don't think he'd lie about being a Miller. And I still think dgb is town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #724 (isolation #17) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 10:28 am

Post by Galron »

Nom, that was dumb regardless of alignment. I want to vote you just for that but I don't think you're scum. Reading through, mathblade is just making noise imo. It reminds me of that Schadd large from earlier this year. And the slot repping twice makes sense.

I'm not as courteous as A50. Scum need to go whenever they're id'd.

VOTE: mathblade
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (isolation #18) » Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by Galron »

There are too many non-voters.

I feel wheme on xlos, but I'm feeling a little better about him lately, but that may just be because he said my iso didn't suck. I want to launch in {nomnomnom, mathblade}. I think nom is probably town because of the claim, but I can kind of see mathblade's logic in wanting to go there today; go with the guilty. Conversely and perversely I suppose I want to launch mathblade because of what I said before. He's aciting just like he did in the mbos game. He's got a plan he's dead sure will work, and he's hyperposting, albeit a condensed sort of hyperposting. wrt nom v dgb I can kind of understand why xlos wants to launch DGB beforeo nom, but I'm more convinced DGB is playing their town game and I don't have a meta on nom. And last time I second-guessed myself on DGB when I thought they were town I f'd up big time and daykilled her and then got power-launched. Half of you were there. So I'm still pretty sure Titus and DGB are town. Wheme and nom are probably town. I'm sticking on mathblade!scum bc he's got my haunches up more than anyone else and I think this is a rerun. But if it comes down to DGB or nom I have to go nom. Actually Wheme is kind of null town. I was thinking town because it seems I've been vibing with them on some things. So let's call them town.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #838 (isolation #19) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 799, Xlos wrote:
In post 794, Titus wrote:@Xlos, why doesn't the argument you make against A50 apply to you seeking if people were algebra geometry or calculus?
A50 has a role that gives reason to believe role flavor impacts the game, I dont.
A50 is asking for specific role flavor, I was asking for something weaker.
Since peoples roles are all calculus based, anyone claiming not analysis would have been scumtelling. Otherwise no info is leaked.
I don't understand this. Are all roles calculus based? You're talking role flavor right? Other than the derivitaves I have no idea (because calculus). I mean the color mentions algebra, geometry and calculus. And what does it mean that "anyone claiming not analysis would have been scumtelling?" What is not analysis? Does that mean not problem solving? Like someone would have to be Pythagorean Thoerem but not Set Theory?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #840 (isolation #20) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:31 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 811, WhemeStar wrote:I think claiming flavor is really dumb
I don't know that it's a great idea either. It seems the math geeks could figure out the roles from the flavor, which leaves me out. I pretty much exhausted my math knowledge with Pythagorean Thoerem.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #843 (isolation #21) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:38 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 839, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Why are we talking about flavor and mech instead of analyzing the players?
There are really only about five players actually saying anything. I count myself as not pulling my weight as far as that goes. So boredom? But A50's role apparently means he's a neighbor infmored about a specifc flavor matching a specifc role. I think that's where it started. As I type that out it sounds about as convo;uted as nom's claimed role.

pedit: So I guess that probably means flavor and roles don't really match.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #844 (isolation #22) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:40 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 825, T3 wrote:DGB's claim is probably real by the virtue of my flavor being second deriv and DGB being first deriv.
And this kind of says the oppsite.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #845 (isolation #23) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't know why I'm dropping so many letters.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #848 (isolation #24) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Galron »

I guess I see your point, but it would take a math person to pick up on that. That seems a little too in the weeds from a game writing perspective. But if I recall correctly, The Baker did a guitar player based game a while back, and I'm thinking that the flavor may have matched up with the role and that was more familiar to me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #849 (isolation #25) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 846, Xlos wrote:
In post 838, Galron wrote:
In post 799, Xlos wrote:
In post 794, Titus wrote:@Xlos, why doesn't the argument you make against A50 apply to you seeking if people were algebra geometry or calculus?
A50 has a role that gives reason to believe role flavor impacts the game, I dont.
A50 is asking for specific role flavor, I was asking for something weaker.
Since peoples roles are all calculus based, anyone claiming not analysis would have been scumtelling. Otherwise no info is leaked.
I don't understand this. Are all roles calculus based? You're talking role flavor right? Other than the derivitaves I have no idea (because calculus). I mean the color mentions algebra, geometry and calculus. And what does it mean that "anyone claiming not analysis would have been scumtelling?" What is not analysis? Does that mean not problem solving? Like someone would have to be Pythagorean Thoerem but not Set Theory?
Some terminology: anything that is calculus is analysis. Analysis is also a bit more, I might even say that "real number" falls into analysis, though it's also algebra. I'm basing analysis as things covered by Spivak's textbook on analysis. Things that are algebra and not analysis could be abstract algebra (Group/Ring Theory) or linear algebra (matricies/vectors). Things that are geometry are not analysis. Lots of other math is not analysis (topology, number theory, statistics).

Every role flavor claimed so far has definitely been analysis, plus A50 said their flavor was "calculus". So it stands to reason that all roles are from analysis, so if someone had claimed to have a geometry role, it would be very suspicious, and I would have treated it as a scumtell.
In post 848, Galron wrote:I guess I see your point, but it would take a math person to pick up on that. That seems a little too in the weeds from a game writing perspective. But if I recall correctly, The Baker did a guitar player based game a while back, and I'm thinking that the flavor may have matched up with the role and that was more familiar to me.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #855 (isolation #26) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 853, MathBlade wrote:
In post 851, Titus wrote:
In post 850, MathBlade wrote:
In post 847, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 842, MathBlade wrote:but DGB’s claim is an action
People were asked to flavor claim, I'm the only one who has actually claimed a role in addition to the flavor.

That's why my claim is singularly an action - so far.

QED
No no no what I mean is

“First Derivative Test” is an action.

It’s a thing someone does. It doesn’t match everyone else’s flavor.
Alright Math... you want troll

The flavor miller that doesn't claim D1 checks the actual miller who doesn't claim day 1 and they both get upset with each other for being too bad to be town while the rest of us just blow fireworks rather than blow our actual lids.
I am sorry, are you legit suggesting that DGB and nom are both town? Am I reading that correctly?
She's pseudo-trolling like she said in the preface.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (isolation #27) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 852, MathBlade wrote:I think flavor has some importance just I think piecing it together now is dangerous.
That seems to be xlos's point. And I'm guessing wheme's.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:28 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't see why they both can't be town. Queue DGB. But I don't think that's what Titus's point was.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:29 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 858, MathBlade wrote:
In post 856, Galron wrote:
In post 852, MathBlade wrote:I think flavor has some importance just I think piecing it together now is dangerous.
That seems to be xlos's point. And I'm guessing wheme's.
And mine first.
I don't remember that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #862 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:52 pm

Post by Galron »

Yeah okay. VOTE: Almost50
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 04, 2021 6:37 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 864, MathBlade wrote:
In post 859, Galron wrote:I don't see why they both can't be town. Queue DGB. But I don't think that's what Titus's point was.
I’d rather her elaborate.

For me is the DGB+nom3 situation. I don’t see myself voting outside there short of someone scum claiming or a damn good explanation. I agree he’s suspicious but the only one elim a day makes it difficult.

What makes you say their lying about their role?

I am pretty sure they’re a neighbor. That seems an odd thing to lie about? Unless you mean lying about the informed bit which is unfalsifiable. If no one matches the flavor A50 expects then A50 just says so player X is scum and a 1v1 forms. Or if someone matches the flavor then A50 says “player X matches the flavor” or maybe not even that. There’s no way to check him. So since there’s no way to check it no way to know if he is lying and this bs about flavor shouldn’t even have started today with all the open claims.

Are you asking me or xlos because I asked him and I don't think he answered but in part it has to do with the flavor not being consistent. I don't think I really buy that but with the rest I guess it's possible.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (isolation #32) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:14 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: Toogeloo
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (isolation #33) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 3:57 pm

Post by Galron »

Flavors obviously have some meaning.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #34) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:03 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 0, Ircher wrote:2: Flea The Magician,
Euler's Method
(Vanilla Councillor of Calculasia), .
11: MURDERCAT,
Limits
(Councillor of Calculasia Doctor), .
13: nomnomnom,
Derivatives
(Intuitionist Jack of All Trades (Flavor Cop, Doctor)), .
8: T3, the
Second Derivative Test
(Councillor of Calculasia Even Night Modified Rolecop), .
Of this, if all this is analysis like xlos was talking about, then what distingueshes the green flavor from the red flavor?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #985 (isolation #35) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 983, Titus wrote:Could be a fake out but unlikely.
Unlikely. Nom had that role for a reason.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #998 (isolation #36) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:08 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 994, Titus wrote:@Galron, Why are you voting Toog?
Reading last page of day 2 it seemed fairly clear that if nom flipped red, toogs was probably not a rb.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1000 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:11 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 991, Almost50 wrote:
In post 984, Galron wrote:Of this, if all this is analysis like xlos was talking about, then what distingueshes the green flavor from the red flavor?
I'd like to know that too.

All I see is that anything to do with "Derivatives" has some kind of Cop to it.

Note: They were both claimed already by the time I called for the flavour claim.

If I was to believe that the flavour is alignment indicative I'd confirm DGB as Town (as that wasn't already evident by the nom flip), confirm Wheme (that's the player I was informed of their flavour and I do have "flavour" reason to TR them now IF flavour is alignment indicative), put Titus & Italiano as "same alignment" (both are Theorems).

So, unless we think the remaining 2 scums are exactly Titus+Italiano then scum are in Xlos, Jake, Galron & Toog
There's at least one more Theorem.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1003 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 07, 2021 5:18 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 999, Titus wrote:
In post 998, Galron wrote:
In post 994, Titus wrote:@Galron, Why are you voting Toog?
Reading last page of day 2 it seemed fairly clear that if nom flipped red, toogs was probably not a rb.
And you didn't consider the possibility of nom knowing he had been roleblocked by a town toog?

If nom had tried to use his flavorcop and failed, he could have deduced he was blocked.
I didn't really take that into account, no. But mom claiming bring blocked and then toogs confirming was way too rest for whatever nom cooked up. I have both the benefit of the doubt the majority of the day, and mom's red flip soured me on the whole thing. I jumped right to tools scum and I still think that's the simplest explanation.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:18 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1167, Titus wrote:
In post 1166, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1164, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: snip!
In post 1162, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1155, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1151, MathBlade wrote:It assumes that Toog was unsuccessful.
Toog could have submitted it as was driven/redirected elsewhere.
It doesn’t assume Toog didn’t block Wheme.
Wait what? I don't understand any of this.

I did only score a C+ in Cal II... I'm very proud of the "+" but it's not helping me in this game.
This is my suggestion (assuming you are town)
Toog submits to the moderator “I want to RB Nom”
Nom submits “I want to flavor cop Wheme / Y”
Scum submits either redirect Toog to X
Or Toog and Y busdriven

Then when Nom gets guiltied he fake claims out his butt and Toog then announces he blocked Noom which then makes the fake claim plausible and scum learn of a roleblocker.

In this world scum A50’s team checked Wheme and since Wheme didn’t go “I am not Root Test” you scummy mcscumscum then it’s safe to say that is accurate knowledge.

So A50 neighbor hider informed flavor doesn’t make sense but A50 scum does

Nom's claim doesn't make sense with a bus driver. He was either blocked or scum with Toog.
So you're saying Nom was.. Fakeclaiming?
Possible but not certain.

Either a) Toog blocked him or b) Toog is scum.

Nom doesn't claim blocked without backup.
Is everyone just now reaching this conclusion?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #40) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:23 am

Post by Galron »

Someone please tell me what Root Test is.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #41) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:29 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1023, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1017, DrippingGoofball wrote::?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Is Toog...
  • a town roleblocker
    who happened to
    block a player who claimed to be a conditional PR
    ?
  • scum (any role or goon)
    who
    pretended
    to have blocked nom to give credence to nom's claim of having been roleblocked?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
My vote goes to the former option. He did still want nom yeeted, so his claim wasn't tp try and save him. (Check Math's post above for quotes of Toog showing his stance on You/Nom)
Is this still why you think Toog is Town A50?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (isolation #42) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:30 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1172, Galron wrote:
In post 1023, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1017, DrippingGoofball wrote::?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

Is Toog...
  • a town roleblocker
    who happened to
    block a player who claimed to be a conditional PR
    ?
  • scum (any role or goon)
    who
    pretended
    to have blocked nom to give credence to nom's claim of having been roleblocked?
:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
My vote goes to the former option. He did still want nom yeeted, so his claim wasn't tp try and save him. (Check Math's post above for quotes of Toog showing his stance on You/Nom)
Is this still why you think Toog is Town A50?
I should ask, if it is, is it the only reason?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #43) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:53 am

Post by Galron »

I see. Root Test is a math term. I missed that.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1178 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:59 am

Post by Galron »

So there are Tests, Thoerems and Derivatives. The Derivatives are not AI. I guess there's no reason to expect that the rest of them are either. So all this flavor fishing/hunting whatever was for naught. But why would there be a flavor cop?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #45) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Galron »

Xlos, Mathblade are there things equivalent to Tests, Thoerems and Derivatives that I'm missing?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1181 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:10 am

Post by Galron »

I guess Flea was a Method and Murdercat was a Limit. So I don't know what flavor has to do with anything really.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #47) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 8:15 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1165, Jake The Wolfie wrote:
In post 1163, Titus wrote:
In post 1157, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Should we wait for Galron's slot to come back before we axe Toog, or nah? I don't really feel comfortable axing Toog if Galron's slot didn't want to axe them, but on the other hand if Toog is scum then I don't really care what Galron says.
Don't like Jake rushing to lim Toog.
Excuse me? I'm not even voting Toog here, let alone rushing to axe them. What the hell, Titus.
You're kinda driving that way. We've got lots of time left and you're talking about burning him without any further discussion.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1198 (isolation #48) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 12:16 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1195, Xlos wrote:
In post 1191, Toogeloo wrote:I just want to understand why I'm being scum read. Because all I see is that some people don't believe that I blocked nom, and thought I was trying to save them. Is that the gist of it? No damning evidence, no other associatives, just the refusal to believe that I blocked nom.
The funny thing is that this is the towniest thing about you from my perspective
In post 1179, Galron wrote:Xlos, Mathblade are there things equivalent to Tests, Thoerems and Derivatives that I'm missing?
I doubt it. Unless scum got a very detailed flavor->role explanation from Ircher, I think they have info like this
In post 792, Xlos wrote: "you know that <player flavor>'s power is <specific power>."
So you think scum were both informed and had a flavor cop?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:43 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1230, Xlos wrote:
In post 1229, DrippingGoofball wrote:Xlos, who says that Toog even blocked anything?
Toog says this. I'm saying that there is a feasible world where they are town, so to prove this I assume that they are town and thus not lying about their actions.
Why are you giving Toog the benefit of the doubt but not A50. Your A50 argument was starting to make sense, but with this inconsistency, it sounds like picking and choosing. A50 claims this complex role that really doesn't make sense and you're scum reading him, and Toog claims a relatively simple role but looks scummy in the way he claims he played it but you're willing to town read him. What you're saying, using your words, is there's no feasible world where A50 is town. Assuming the conclusion then working whatever it takes to reach that conclusion? I mean assuming that Toog is town is in no way proving that they are. It's like saying that a=4 and your proof is 4=a.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #50) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by Galron »

Wheme, from your interactions with A50 in the hood, which I'm taken as a given exists, what's your read on him?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1236 (isolation #51) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by Galron »

If we're not launching Toog, why not?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1240 (isolation #52) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 6:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1238, Titus wrote:@Math, The way you're approaching this is terrible. You're trying to dictate your perception onto the thread and arguing anyone who disagrees is scummy. It isolates yourself from the game. Town get afraid to work with you and scum shut down which prevents hunting for their partners. You're not doing anyone any favors by refusing to scumhunt half the thread.
This is what I was trying to think to say but I couldn't think of a way to phrase it without being insulting so I just let it go.i still think he's scummy but I'm thinking it may be the manic style that is bleeding into my read, and I'm less confident than I was. I would add that town just don't want to talk to someone who isn't going to at least honestly listen and consider what's being said.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1269 (isolation #53) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by Galron »

VOTE: xlos

Xlos has been shaky all game. If A50 is right wheme should probably be first. And toog still doesn't make sense. But a pissed off A50 isn't theater ime.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1270 (isolation #54) » Fri Jul 09, 2021 7:41 pm

Post by Galron »

Seriously, shouldn't it be wheme first?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1318 (isolation #55) » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by Galron »

Is wheme fake claiming, A50?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1365 (isolation #56) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1351, Xlos wrote:Just realized that I misread DGB's post a while ago . I thought it said Galron claimed something D2, but he didn't. So I feel like blocking Galron wasn't that unreasonable. Scum is going to use the least suspicious player to submit the NK, so choosing a random ish player to RB is pretty reasonable. Since blocking nomnomnom is also a good move (they were scum), the argument for Toog seems weaker.

Since Galron was blocked, it would seem that they are a roleblocker (or some member other of scum is). If he is a roleblocker, I kind of doubt he was lying about visiting nomnomnom D1 since scum likely feared a tracker. It's totally possible that they took the risk during the day after seeing the doctor + cop flip, though. I'm not sure that scum wanted to protect nomnomnom at all since their claim fated them to a quick death, but the opinion flip on them is pretty strange.

It's not a bad argument, but the actions seem pretty logical from a town 2-shot RB as well. Contrast to A50, a player who has done even more scummy things and whose actions can't be explained from a town perspective. DGB, did I miss something here?

Also I'm thinking we should count Galron as conftown for getting blocked.
"Blocking nom was a good move because nom was scum." Except a Town!toog doesn't know nom was scum, and nom was pretty well town read Day 1, so it's a lucky move, not a good move. Using that as a jumping off point to say that I was blocked "Since Galron was blocked" to further confirm toog as roleblocker (and to confirm me as Town) doesn't make sense. Nor does your statment "or some member other of scum is." I don't follow that at all.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (isolation #57) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:13 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1355, Jake The Wolfie wrote:Hey so what has Galron done recently?
Queue Janet Jackson.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1368 (isolation #58) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:38 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1367, Toogeloo wrote:
In post 1365, Galron wrote:nom was pretty well town read Day 1,
so it's a lucky move,
not a good move.
So you think I'm town?
In post 1365, Galron wrote:Except a Town!toog doesn't know nom was scum
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (isolation #59) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:46 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1369, Jake The Wolfie wrote:One of the reasons this game is really hard to read is that I don't townread any of you. All I'm seeing is
red
and
grey
, without much (if at all)
green

There is no organization or association to what I'm seeing. Nothing here is making sense.
You think DGB bussed?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (isolation #60) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1371, Jake The Wolfie wrote:It voted for Nom really early and it never moved it's vote onto anyone else, so I don't think so.
So if DGB didn't bus, you have a town read I would think.

This sounds so sophmoric. What am I missing exactly?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1380 (isolation #61) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:35 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1376, Toogeloo wrote:Probably grasping at straws...

Galron, what's your xlos read?
Confusing since the beginning, and I didn't like the flavor fishing Day 1. His twists of logic don't make much sense. Not as bad as Math's, but at least with xlos I can kind of understand where he's headed. I don't necessarily think he's hard scum, but I'm willing to give A50 the benefit of the doubt here.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1382 (isolation #62) » Sun Jul 11, 2021 3:41 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1378, Xlos wrote:Well, with that mentality, us voting off nomnomnom D2 was a lucky move, not a good move :P Nobody knows, but you gotta give credit when the guess is correct.

For the second part, I assumed that you were blocked based on what Toog said start of D3. Toog seems to be pretty certain that you were blocked, so either he's town RB or part of a scum team with a RB.
It's not the same thing, and I don't have the words right now to explain it any more than what I did.

With the second thing, toog may have blocked me or may not have, but what makes you think that if he's scum there's a roleblocker on the scum team?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1416 (isolation #63) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:04 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1411, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1409, Xlos wrote:today I’ll vote Toog if both DGB and Titus vote A50 tomorrow.
100% willing to commit to this.
In post 1414, Titus wrote:
In post 1409, Xlos wrote:today I’ll vote Toog if both DGB and Titus vote A50 tomorrow.
I'm in if Toog flips town.
I don't like this. Why flip A50 if toog flips green? A50's been saying toog is town. That doesn't make sense.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #64) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:05 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1416, Galron wrote:
In post 1414, Titus wrote:
I'm in if Toog flips town.
I don't like this. Why flip A50 if toog flips green? A50's been saying toog is town. That doesn't make sense.
Actually, DGB, you unconditionally said you'd vote A50. Why?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1418 (isolation #65) » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:09 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1406, MathBlade wrote:If DGB is scum then I think it breaks the game wide open but if DGB is town it gives a solid direction of where to go next.
Pray tell, what is that solid direction? You kill a tunneling player and then what?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1540 (isolation #66) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 6:55 pm

Post by Galron »

A50 getting turbo launched was p dumb. Whenever I've run into a pissed off A50 it's because he's been right. Or at least he's ended up being right. That means dgb and Titus are town. Math and wheme are the team. Which makes sense
No way that hood was full town. Unless Ircher is just messing with us there's no way that 2 p hood both had the same role and alignment.

I'm never voting Titus or dgb.

Now i understand why wheme wasn't resolved first. Math was too busy running interference.

A50 told us wheme was scum.

I want to hear from Titus before I vote though.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1543 (isolation #67) » Sat Jul 17, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1535, DrippingGoofball wrote:WTF was my reaction to being alive today.
Exactly. It's just bad scum play. The one person who kept talking about a supposed vig was probably more afraid of that than you. I thought Math was tossing around vig just to create a muddle, but it looks to me like he probably actually believed it and thought it was xlos when with all the power that's been shown a vig would just break the game. Especially after you claimed multi shot.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1685 (isolation #68) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:57 pm

Post by Galron »

Math, why are you trusting so hard to defend me? Why are you so invested in getting Titus to strengthen her scum read on me? That's exactly what you're doing and it's scummy af. Set me up as scum in her eyes, strengthen that read for her, then the vote, gg. Same technique I saw you use at least twice since you've been back. Can't remember the game but one you were working on Drew or mena I think and ended up pulling a scum save that never should have happened. Here it's like deja Vu. You have no business trying to defend me. Let Titus come to her own conclusions. You planting your little seeds can stop.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1686 (isolation #69) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 12:58 pm

Post by Galron »

I'm vt btw. Extreme value rule.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1687 (isolation #70) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:10 pm

Post by Galron »

And I didn't give up on toogs. I was wondering why we weren't going after wheme when he was the one A50 was 100% sure was scum. At the time toog wasn't happening. A50 threw that tantrum, so I decided to sheep him on xlos. I wasn't really understanding why xlos and not wheme, and I wasn't convinced A50 was right on toog being town, but I've done the disregard A50 thing and the follow A50 thing and usually when I disregard him, I'm the one that's wrong and he's just more pissed off.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1688 (isolation #71) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:14 pm

Post by Galron »

We don't launch math here, gg.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1691 (isolation #72) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:26 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1665, DrippingGoofball wrote:How does anyone decide who is scummier between WhemeStar and Galron?
Which of us is townier? Can't you see that math and whene are the team? In fact math has been scummier than anyone the last two days. He isn't considering different points of view of different teams. He's creating doubt and wifom directed away from himself. Read his posts.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1699 (isolation #73) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:36 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1695, Titus wrote:
In post 1694, MathBlade wrote:MathBlade+
Me the math loving person who apparently has all the value to the yard and makes all the theorems say what variables are enabled?

I am a vig enabler Titus. This is my confusion.

I have been trying to die for a few days now so people see why the fuck I am so confused as to what the fuck you’re doing.

I practically have screamed my role for multiple game days now
Well here's DGB's theory that every normal has to have a misleading role.
Not a normal
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (isolation #74) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 1:41 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1702, WhemeStar wrote:So my POE basically puts it as galron confirmed scum and idk who else
Lol
In post 1703, MathBlade wrote:It’s quite possible scum!DGB or scum!you saw that and shot Jake thinking he was a vig.
The vig.

Jfc
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #75) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:14 pm

Post by Galron »

This is just an arrogance coming to fruition. A wasted game. I get why A50 self hammered. This has just been a show so you two can have another showdown. Except I get launched and it's gg so no showdown.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #76) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 2:31 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1724, Titus wrote:
In post 1723, Galron wrote:This is just an arrogance coming to fruition. A wasted game. I get why A50 self hammered. This has just been a show so you two can have another showdown. Except I get launched and it's gg so no showdown.
If you think I am town, your best bet is to vote here.

If you think it's Math/Wheme, why is this a wasted game? Wouldn't me sorting Math be good for the game?

If you think Math v me is arrogance, then you'd have to take the position that it's DGB plus Wheme.
It's always been about you and math. You instinctually scum read him when he is but he talks circles and pushes your buttons so you give him a tiny break and then you think he really could be town. He uses just enough of the Socratic method to get you to rethinking what you know to be true. I think he did it in mbos or at least tried real hard but the mechs got in the way. It's a wasted game because the rest of us are just red shirts in Season Whatever of your series.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1775 (isolation #77) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:45 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1771, DrippingGoofball wrote:Whoever is scum... Wheme is the universal partner.
See this is the opposite of Titus.

She’s all “Galron + X” and you’re all “Wheme + X”

And I am like
DGB + Galron
And Titus + Wheme are top theories

Sell me on Wheme
You just mentioned galron/Titus too and I think I remember a dgb/Titus from you. Lol.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1786 (isolation #78) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:50 pm

Post by Galron »

The arrogance of town. Talk about a perspective slip wtf.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1795 (isolation #79) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 3:58 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1777, Titus wrote:
In post 1775, Galron wrote:
In post 1774, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1771, DrippingGoofball wrote:Whoever is scum... Wheme is the universal partner.
See this is the opposite of Titus.

She’s all “Galron + X” and you’re all “Wheme + X”

And I am like
DGB + Galron
And Titus + Wheme are top theories

Sell me on Wheme
You just mentioned galron/Titus too and I think I remember a dgb/Titus from you. Lol.
Please stop ignoring my request. If you are going to tell me to fuck off, then say so.
I'm not doing the latter. I don't see why I'm voting first here. Your mind is clearly made up. So my vote is inconsequential.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1816 (isolation #80) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by Galron »

I don't know what any of that means.

Regardless, I think math is scum but Wheme may be where we can agree.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1819 (isolation #81) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:22 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1816, Galron wrote:I don't know what any of that means.

The moon logic stuff.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1821 (isolation #82) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:24 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1817, Titus wrote:
In post 1816, Galron wrote:I don't know what any of that means.

You're welcome to vote DGB too.
That makes no sense.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1836 (isolation #83) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1832, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1830, MathBlade wrote:What do you make of Titus townblock ing me DGB?
You're buddies.
Fuck.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1859 (isolation #84) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:19 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1857, DrippingGoofball wrote:They're probably calling us all idiots in the dead thread.
That's their job. I'm to the point where I have to send out 1099s beginning of every year.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1860 (isolation #85) » Sun Jul 18, 2021 5:21 pm

Post by Galron »

Is that a reference to that deco normal? I clicked but didn't read. If you're telling me I need to read, I'll read.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1912 (isolation #86) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 6:59 am

Post by Galron »

VOTE: whemestar

You didn't get that auto Titus vote you guys were expecting.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1913 (isolation #87) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:00 am

Post by Galron »

My hands are tied. Fuck.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (isolation #88) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:12 am

Post by Galron »

In hearings for rest of day, but despair. This has math written all over it. If you can't see that wheme is lurksack scum here I can't help you.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (isolation #89) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 7:13 am

Post by Galron »

Check in later. If there is one.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (isolation #90) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:45 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1468, Almost50 wrote:BOTH SCUM are in Xlos/Math/Wheme. I PROMISE.

This is what A50 was trying to say. No way that neighborhood was townsided with both having the same useless role.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1921 (isolation #91) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:46 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1919, DrippingGoofball wrote:
In post 1912, Galron wrote:VOTE: whemestar

You didn't get that auto Titus vote you guys were expecting.
Explain?
Titus had her mind made up to vote me. She even confirmed it. That's what they were expecting.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (isolation #92) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 9:55 am

Post by Galron »

In post 1268, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1264, DrippingGoofball wrote:Stahp

Can't we kumbaya and yeet Toogeloo?
How about we sing kumbaya and then you put my talk in proper comprehensible phrasing?

1- I am an Informed Neighbor
2- My Neighbour is WhemeStar
3- My Flavour is Ratio Test
4- Whme's Flavour is Root Test
5- Given the flips we already have it looks like Flavour is indicative of role
6- It thus follows "my neighbor" should also be Informed

Now all I want is for Wheme to tell us what he was Informed of for starters.

I trust you DGB, and I depend on you to get this simple task done. Thanks in advance
In post 1316, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1290, WhemeStar wrote:I’m gonna full claim because a50 already claimed my flavor and basically my role and idc anymore

I’m root test and I’m an informed neighbor. I know A50’s flavor.

I assume his role is basically the same and that he knows my flavor
In post 1292, WhemeStar wrote:A50 is ratio test

OK.. now you question to me in the hood looks even more silly. Why did I out your flavour and Role? The real question is why did you keep quiet for this long? Why did you wait until I claimed my own flavour to claim that that is what you're informed of? Why didn't you claim your falvour on D2 when your role is actually as useless as mine? Why didn't you mention any of this even in the hood before??

Forgive me for asking this: Do you realize how easy it is for you to fake the "information" you were given now that everything has been claimed already by me?

Again, sorry if I'm misreading you but I really can't see you as a Town player here.

FTR; the hood has still not gone into page 2. We don't talk in there, so -aside from Wheme asking me to vote Flea with him- what you see in this thread is all that Wheme has actually contributed. Take that as you will.
In post 1319, Almost50 wrote:No. I already outed his f;avour though, and I speculated his Role too, so he didn't exactly give us anything new. he basically confirmed everything I said before he did.
In post 1347, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1321, WhemeStar wrote:Why are you lying about your role when you know I already know about your role?
Do you? What is my role? And what did I say it was (that you considered to be a lie). Please be precise.
Wheme has never been straight this game. A50 tried pulling teeth and still got nowhere.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1965 (isolation #93) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 1:59 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1951, WhemeStar wrote:See when I am town and I entered the day my immediate thoughts were wow there’s 5 people and I can easily Poe one of them out to be scum

If galron was town he would have voted me when Titus asked for him to vote first
Congratulations you made a case. Problem is I wanted to vote math. Titus pressuring me to vote was just a show. She was voting me no matter where I voted. So me voting you would have accomplished nothing. If I had voted first and voted math, Titus would've still voted me and you would've done what exactly? My math vote would have been wasted.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1967 (isolation #94) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:02 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1961, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1958, WhemeStar wrote:I just don’t see him ever faking a guilty and then calling xios town
I do.

If it is scum he has to have a result.
If it says “X is scum and they flip town” it gets elimmed the next day.
If it says roleblocked it is fishy and smells weird.

The safest play is to fake an inno on someone whose reads are wrong then hope town sheeps.
What?
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1975 (isolation #95) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:25 pm

Post by Galron »

Well it has to be Wheme plus one of you three. You can't just make up some world here where dgb fakes an inno and gets taken by a bus driver??? Is that what you're saying? No the simplest answer is you and wheme. Even Titus and wheme makes more sense than dgb.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1977 (isolation #96) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1974, WhemeStar wrote:Like him making those posts made me way more confident to vote him rather than thinking it’s DGB/Titus.

Does DGB/Galron make sense
It can't be dgb/Titus I'd have been hammered
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (isolation #97) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:40 pm

Post by Galron »

In post 1979, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1973, WhemeStar wrote:If you think his case of sheeping A50 is town please let me know though
I think it’s possible.
I know the conclusion is wrong but just because a conclusion is wrong doesn’t mean it doesn’t come from town.

Galron same question:
Assume I am mod confirmed town. Who is scum with Wheme?
It's a bullshit wofom hypo. I reject the premise. It's the same shit you've been spinning since you subbed in.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (isolation #98) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:42 pm

Post by Galron »

Wtaf.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2007 (isolation #99) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:48 pm

Post by Galron »

Go ahead math. Vote wheme.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (isolation #100) » Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:49 pm

Post by Galron »

We're testing everyone. Why not.
Galron
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Galron
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2227 (isolation #101) » Thu Jul 22, 2021 3:21 am

Post by Galron »

Thanks for the game, Ircher. Good times. The mathematical element was clever. I don't know if it would have mattered if we had had the calculus instruction in the ruleset. At least not for me, although it may have messed with nom's claim. I think I could have gotten away with true claiming. I had something else in mind if forced earlier in the game but decided to go with VT at the end.

Nom and math were great teammates.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”