Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #200) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Ok, admittedly I don't know what the scum in this game want to do.

But it's a fair assumption. And i've been scum before.

(Also, I don't like how you say that like an accusation)
I didn't mean it as an accusation.
I just meant that we can't assume that the scum are thinking the same way you are.

xtoxm, I really think that you are town but I don't think you are looking into the possibility of your lover being scum.
I have looked at the possibility of my lover being scum jsut as much as I have everyone else.

And I think that my lover is town. BG's actions make me quite confident of this.
I think you're trying to save your own skin, or going for a lovers victory. Do lovers victories exists on MS?
The quick-hammer is no longer scummy. I'm taking it back.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1245 (isolation #201) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Ah. Hmm. It probably won't work because you don't have an account and aren't friends with enlight_bystand (another scummer btw). Well, I don't know how we can get around that.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1247 (isolation #202) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote: And I think that my lover is town. BG's actions make me quite confident of this.
BG's actions were scummy as hell. How can that make you confident that she is town? :?
You may have precieved her actions as scummy, but scumminess is not viewed the same by all. Like i've said, I disagree with your view.
I'm convinced you're hugely biased about this.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1249 (isolation #203) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:And 1 town 1 scum is a lot worse that 1 scum.
No. It's a bit worse.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1251 (isolation #204) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm, why are you so stubborn about name-claiming? Are you so hung up on sticking to your guns that you won't accept the opportunity of ending this argument now?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #205) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by reborn537 »

HERBERT?!!
vote xtoxm
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #206) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by reborn537 »

unvote
This was a joke. But wow, that's weird.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #207) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Is it.. because... Bonnie is pregnant so if she dies her baby dies with her and you are a massive paedo so... right... I don't understand the other way around though.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1259 (isolation #208) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by reborn537 »

You know what? I'm taking this couch.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1263 (isolation #209) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I agree about GW. Voice of reason in a town of madness.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1265 (isolation #210) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by reborn537 »

EK
Xtoxm/Rock
I've no idea for the third one. STD would be a gut feeling one but I ignore gut feelings and "too townie" isn't good reasoning so... I guess kloud could be scum, or kmd.

But today, I want EK or the lovers, barring critical information.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #211) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:11 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
reborn537 wrote:EK
Xtoxm/Rock
I've no idea for the third one. STD would be a gut feeling one but I ignore gut feelings and "too townie" isn't good reasoning so... I guess kloud could be scum, or kmd.

Interesting that you have the same gut feeling on kloud and STD.
I ignore gut feelings, which is why I don't want to commit on scum number 3 just yet.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1274 (isolation #212) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:19 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Ok.

Mine would be GW STD Kloud. Mainly from thinking just about everyone else is town.

Although I can see LF being scum. But that shouldn't be explored yet anyway.
Why STD? I have a nagging feeling too, but I think I'm just wary of him being scum and playing a great game. My reason tells me he's town though.

LF I can see as scum too, but you're right about us not talking about him yet.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (isolation #213) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:EK keeps popping up in these scum lists.

What did you think of the way she acted around her claim?

And why would she claim VT?
It's the standard mafia claim. She would claim vanilla townie for fear of being counter-claimed in a roleclaim. Two good choices for an uncommon fake-claim would include JOAT, Inventor and Bodyguard, which shows the scum that there could be anything in this game and so not to hedge their bets.

Your WIFOM defense of her claim is what really threw me about you. When you get someone to the point where they are forced to claim because they are so scummy, why do you stop when they claim vanilla. If Battle Mage or Thok had been in this game I swear to god they wouldn't have stood for what happened.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (isolation #214) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:24 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Well, tbh it's pretty much the same reasons you just mentioned, along with the fact that i'm struggling to name enough people I find scummy enough to call scum.
It is a problem. The third scum is keeping an extremely low profile or just playing really pro-town.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #215) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:26 pm

Post by reborn537 »

reborn537 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Well, tbh it's pretty much the same reasons you just mentioned, along with the fact that i'm struggling to name enough people I find scummy enough to call scum.
It is a problem. The third scum is keeping an extremely low profile or just playing really pro-town.
Or has come up with some super awesome fake claim. Or is kmd. But we shouldn't lynch kmd today because he has a special one shot ability now.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #216) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GhostWriter wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
Or has come up with some super awesome fake claim. Or is kmd. But we shouldn't lynch kmd today because he has a special one shot ability now.
Quit hinting at things we cannot know. It's mean.
I don't know what it does either. But I've told you what it's called.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #217) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Well, that's one of the things that makes it more likely she's town imo.

VT claims basically always get lynched. Such turnarounds as this are rare. Although, admittedly it is possible she's scum. But if a scum is going down like that, rather than just claim VT and die, it's usually better to claim a power, and try to get countered, so as to out the town's powerroles to your buddies. I've done it before. And if you don't get countered, than you can just surf on the claim for a while...VT claim just means death.
It doesn't though, because once in a while people turn around and do things like you are doing now. This is not a defense. It is pure WIFOM of the bad variety and we shouldn't pay attention to it.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #218) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:34 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:This also makes me suspect STD further because he is the one in this game I consider most capable of doing something like this.
I regret saying this now. "Too townie" is a fallacy, and that is what you are accusing STD of being. It is plausible that he could be scum playing a great game, but he could also be town playing a great game, and therefore we can't lynch him right now.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1289 (isolation #219) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:39 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:And STD isn't one of the one's i'm finding really town anyway.
You've just contradicted yourself
Xtoxm wrote:
Reborn537 wrote:It is a problem. The third scum is keeping an extremely low profile or just playing really pro-town.
This also makes me suspect STD further because he is the one in this game I consider most capable of doing something like this.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (isolation #220) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Basically yeah I still cant vote. I need you guys to be killing GW for me.
You want my vote you're going to have to give a case.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #221) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
You want my vote you're going to have to give a case.
What is it with you and cases?!
Jeez, I'm so sorry I like to base lynches on reasoning on sense rather than just picking someone at random...
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #222) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:07 pm

Post by reborn537 »

reasoning and sense*
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #223) » Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:18 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Going to bed now. I think we've made a good start to day 2.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #224) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:09 am

Post by reborn537 »

Inspector Godot wrote:Ok, I'm not giving out my night action. Something that stuck out to me:
reborn537 wrote:To expand - finding out IG's target could tell us who the mafia are looking to kill, and then we can begin to explore our motives. I much prefer the psycological and logical side of the game rather than just guessing and almost handicapping ourselves by not revealing the info.
How is finding out my target going to tell us who the mafia are looking to kill? If I was a doctor then fair enough, because there was no kill, but I'm a bodyguard. If I die it's either because I picked the right person or the mafia wanted me dead.

It's interesting to see the similarities these lists of 3 have.
I misunderstood the bodyguard role. I've never played in a game with that before either.

The reason there are similarities in the lists is because there are certain people who we're not looking to lynch - LF, myself, kmd (look at him again tomorrow), and you. That doesn't leave too many candidates so the lists are going to be down to personal opinion and will have some overlap.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (isolation #225) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:11 am

Post by reborn537 »

Wow, Kloud, this is going to be fun.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1305 (isolation #226) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:33 am

Post by reborn537 »

kloud1516 wrote:Alright. Sorry about taking so long, the reread was slightly postponed earlier. This game is moving really fast, which is good for the game, but bad for me when trying to keep up. :oops:

A couple of things I would like to address:

I still feel that BG/Rock are scum. My earlier case against BG wasn't refuted if I am not mistaken, and Rock has done little to sway my opinion. This being said, I will begin to look elsewhere for other scum, as focusing on one person for the entire day is not going to benefit town.
I agree that the lovers contain a scum, but unlike you I think lynching them today is fine.
kloud1516 wrote:Next -- Some things that I found odd/had questions about:
reborn537 wrote:Well I'd like LF to reply - I could be wrong, and if so he should tell me. But I can't see any reason why claimed roles shouldn't post their night actions - what do we lose from that?
I don't like the way you start Day 2 by asking claimed roles to post night actions. Sure, providing information from night actions is beneficial to the town, but imo this can/should be withheld until later in the day when it is needed. By doing so, the town can accumulate more information based off of actions of other players, which then will lead to cases being made based off of logic and not just speculation. Should these cases begin to pile up against someone who is known to be innocent, that would be the time to give your information from the night.
When it will be needed. What does that even mean. We need all the information now, while we can talk, and that will help us today. Information doesn't just vanish after it's been said, we can still use it today. All information accrued from claimed power roles' night actions should be told because it only helps the town. For this you get a big fat
FoS

elvis_knits wrote:If LF confirms someone it could mean they get killed by mafia sooner...

But if LF dies before revealing his innocent, then his investigation is lost. Which is much worse, IMO.
kloud1516 wrote:I am not understanding this, EK. Are you saying that LF should have revealed his innocent, or are you saying he shouldn't? The second paragraph makes it seem like you believe threat of LF being killed before his investigation is revealed is a strong possibility. This seems to come out of left field, and makes me wonder whether or not you also have information that you are trying to hide. Don't you think that if LF got close to being lynched he would give the town the information?
Interesting point, and as I've said I would be happy lynching EK, but I think you could be reading too much into this.
Xtoxm/Rock

kloud1516 wrote:I think KMD addresses this later on page 52, but if you are guessing that kmd could be scum to the point that he has made your possible top 3 choice list, then why would you give him your invention?
If you count, it's more like top 2, then everyone who isn't on my not lynch list. I.e. you and kmd have been mostly null up till this point. I gave kmd my invention because the town suggested it. At least, I think it was RF's idea and others backed her. Plus, the invention served basically to confirm me. Anything else it does is just a bonus. If he's scum, we lose nothing, if he's town, we gain something (although I don't know what that is).
reborn537 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
Xtoxm/Rock
I've no idea for the third one. STD would be a gut feeling one but I ignore gut feelings and "too townie" isn't good reasoning so... I
guess
kloud could be scum, or kmd.

Interesting that you have the same gut feeling on kloud and STD.
I ignore gut feelings, which is why I don't want to commit on scum number 3 just yet.
reborn537 wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Ok.

Mine would be GW STD Kloud. Mainly from thinking just about everyone else is town.

Although I can see LF being scum. But that shouldn't be explored yet anyway.
Why STD?
I have a nagging feeling too,
but I think I'm just wary of him being scum and playing a great game. My reason tells me he's town though.

LF I can see as scum too, but you're right about us not talking about him yet.
kloud1516 wrote:Interesting. In my opinion, guessing and/or having nagging feelings about something indicates that a gut feeling is involved. You "guessed" that either me, STD, or KMD could be scum, you then claim that you ignore gut your gut feelings, but then follow this post up with saying that you have nagging feelings about STD.

I can understand separating players between those who you feel are most likely town and those you are unsure of, for I have done and am still doing the same as well. What struck me as funny was the phrasing of these three posts, as they seem to not be cohesive. Just thought I would point that out.
Of course a gut feeling is there, but I'm ignoring it, which is why I'm not going after or voting for yourself, STD, or LF based on a nagging doubt. When I mentioned the nagging feelings to.. Xtoxm I think? He had just said that he was worried about STD because he seemed able to act really pro-town as scum. I admitted that I was wary of this, but that it wasn't an argument for STD's lynch - if STD is scum he will have to slip or we will have to get some info on him before we can talk about lynching him.
Kmd4390 wrote:
Inspector Godot wrote: It's interesting to see the similarities these lists of 3 have.
I agree. Kloud and STD showed up on mine, reborn's, and Xtoxm's.

Rock is still scum though.
kloud1516 wrote:This
is
interesting, isn't it? The fact that five people have almost identical suspect lists without much reasoning besides "everyone else seems to be town" or "all I have to go on right now are gut feelings" is slightly alarming. I can't help but consider the possibility that at least one of you simply are trying to blend in with a group opinion.
I've explained already about this. There are only so many people who aren't in the "not lynch" category. The "not lynch" category is probably pretty similar for most people, leaving large overlap for the top 3 scummy people.

For me, I have the following list

Not Lynch
Reborn
LF
IG
KMD (Not lynch today - also null)

Null
Xtoxm
Kloud
GW
RF
STD

Scummiest
EK
Rock

For Xtoxm, he's eliminating himself and Rock from the list, so he has even fewer people to choose from.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1308 (isolation #227) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:49 am

Post by reborn537 »

It means exactly what I said: I don't think we should be outing power roles unless we need to, such as in the case of them getting close to a lynch. This keeps scum from getting more information about other power roles. Less information provided to scum is more beneficial to the town imo, especially so early in the game. A second thought: you yourself reborn have admitted/claimed that you believed LF could possibly be scum, so who is to say that the information he provides is truthful? I personally don't think is is scum as of now, but I find it interesting that you are willing to acquire information from someone you feel may be scum and trust it as a reliable way to clear another player.
If Llama is lying then his information will give us a chance of catching scum. For example, if I'm scum, my information has told you that kmd AND me are both scum. If I'm town, my information has told you that I am an inventor and kmd has a special ability tomorrow night. This is an example of information that only helps the town.

Llama's information clears someone if he is telling the truth, and that is important because cleared people form pro-town voting blocks which are extremely useful. It also helps us to further evaluate whether his claim is true or not.

IG's information is the least important, but seeing as we know his ability, we might as well know who he thinks is useful to save.

All claimed power roles need to claim information, because we lose nothing from it, and I'm sick of repeating this. We
only gain
from it.

If you're scum this could be interesting because you're protecting the claimed power roles for no reason. Makes me think you could be scum with Llama.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #228) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:49 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:I don't see why Rock is being found scummy. He's a newbie who's flaked, and what he did say I didn't exactly find scummy.

Vote Kloud

I get the feeling he's just hitching on to what Kmd/Reborn has said in attempt to get a double mislynch without looking like he's fully backing it.
I call this OMGUS once-removed.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (isolation #229) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 am

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote:Xtoxm doesn't seem to get the fact that players sometimes disagree with him without being scum.
QFT
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1313 (isolation #230) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:02 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:It's not fucking omgus, and if you think it is then you don't know much about mafia.
No it's not. It's something new, called omgus once-removed - it's where you vote for someone based on the fact that they're voting for your lover.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #231) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:03 am

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote:Reborn, I agree. The scum already know who is not scum with them. So how is confirming a player as town helping the mafia?
Brilliantly put.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #232) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:07 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:You really suck
Only on weekends.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (isolation #233) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:35 am

Post by reborn537 »

I'm satisfied with kmd's reasoning about the information. I said to tell me if I was wrong, and you did, so thanks.

vote rock
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1331 (isolation #234) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:43 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
reborn537 wrote:I'm satisfied with kmd's reasoning about the information. I said to tell me if I was wrong, and you did, so thanks.

vote rock
I have explained why lynching us today is incredibly stupid. You should be looking to lynch whoever you think is one of BG's buddies today, if I cannot change your opinion on BG's alignment.
I think that BG is EK's partner and so that is why EK has been attempting to protect you by agreeing with some of your less sensible posts.

unvote vote EK
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #235) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:47 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:I am also a little confused why I showed up on so many scum lists today. I could have easily been lynched yesterday, so if all those people thought I was scum, then they should have kept voting me.
QFT

And I would have stayed voting for you if I hadn't had to go for TT just to save my life.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #236) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:51 am

Post by reborn537 »

I don't have to. You got to the point where you had to claim yesterday through scumminess. Your claim has done nothing to sway me. Nothing has changed since yesterday in my eyes.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #237) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:55 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Reborn, if you think they are scum together, what do you make of BG's wagoning of EK's predecessor?
It's null, seeing as EK's predecessor wasn't lynched.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #238) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:57 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:But you think they are scum together.

You think BG would bus like that?
It's irrelevent, as EK wasn't lynched. It is a plausible action for either town or scum - town wagonning, scum distancing. That is why it is null.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #239) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:27 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:reborn should also stop kissing STD's a**.
QFT
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (isolation #240) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:46 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:reborn should also stop kissing STD's a**.
QFT
So why have you been doing it?

I notice he replaced into the game being very against you. At a certain point you stopped arguing and started kissing his booty. Buddying up?
I'm not kissing his "booty". I'm just very conscious that this town is full of madmen and whenever someone comes along and says something logical, correct or sensible my heart is filled with joy. Lately STD hasn't been around though seemingly, so I guess GW and RF have taken over.

See this is the difference between us Xtoxm - when people disagree with me, I think they're wrong. When people disagree with you, you think they're scum. Although, I suppose that would sort of make sense if you were town because you would think that it would be pro-town to agree with a townie...
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (isolation #241) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 am

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Tbh I can't really see Reborn being scum.
Your opinions change with the wind. :wink:
So you think KMD is scum then?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (isolation #242) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:49 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:That is a direct lie.
Which one?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #243) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:53 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Tbh I can't really see Reborn being scum.
I think you need to be more wary than this. You at least need to be open to the possibility that KMD and myself are both scum.

A scum inventor just doesn't work though. Think about it - why would I give my inventions away for people to use. Unless it was like a nerfed anti-miller.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #244) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 7:05 am

Post by reborn537 »

You thought I was scum not so long ago.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (isolation #245) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:42 am

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:This is why if there is lover scum its probally xtoxm, mixed with a few things I know. There is a low enough chance at lover scum though right now to hold of lynching them for at least a day. They really shouldnt be getting looked at right now, people like GW, RF, Dragon and even Kloud/EK are better.
You can't do that. You can't say you're not going to tell us your info and then just hint at it.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (isolation #246) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:48 am

Post by reborn537 »

Rockatansky wrote:I'm still here, I didn't "flake."

xtoxm kept asking me in night chat if I had any powers, that's why I didn't respond to him. Why he would ask me that as town is beyond me. Between that and his scummy play, I'm starting to think that he is more than likely scum. I was obviously hoping that wasn't the case, but it looks like we need to be lynched at some point.

I do have a power that I should claim though: I am a watcher. I targeted LF last night and was told that he performed no night action.

vote llamafluff
That's not what a watcher does.

FoS

Very interesting post though.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #247) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:57 am

Post by reborn537 »

The best thing is, if Rock is town then LF is tomorrow's order of the day, so that post virtually guarantees us AT LEAST one scum, maybe two!

unvote vote Rock
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #248) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:57 am

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Rock is a complete idiot, no matter his alignment.

BG told me she was a standard lover.

And he can see our conversation.

Wow, it's starting to like like he might be scum...

But my point stands...We should lynch other scum before us...
Lol.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #249) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:59 am

Post by reborn537 »

Rockatansky wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Good call reborn!
wiki wrote:The Watcher is a somewhat common information role that can target a person at night and learn who targeted that person the same night.

The role can be contrasted with the Tracker, who tracks a player to see who they target, rather than who targets them.
It sounds like rock tried to fake tracker, but said watcher.

vote rocktansky
The role pm says "watcher." Just like it says "Bonny" even though it's spelled "Bonnie" on the show.
Rock, stop fighting if you're town! You will be avenged tomorrow if you're telling the truth! If you're scum, continuing fighting, I like to eat my prey while still wriggling.

I mean lynch. Or whatever.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #250) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Rockatansky wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:Good call reborn!
wiki wrote:The Watcher is a somewhat common information role that can target a person at night and learn who targeted that person the same night.

The role can be contrasted with the Tracker, who tracks a player to see who they target, rather than who targets them.
It sounds like rock tried to fake tracker, but said watcher.

vote rocktansky
The role pm says "watcher." Just like it says "Bonny" even though it's spelled "Bonnie" on the show.
Rock, stop fighting if you're town! You will be avenged tomorrow if you're telling the truth! If you're scum, continuing fighting, I like to eat my prey while still wriggling.

I mean lynch. Or whatever.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #251) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Whoopsie
Mod, please delete one of the above posts and this one
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #252) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:02 pm

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
Xtoxm wrote:Rock is a complete idiot, no matter his alignment.

BG told me she was a standard lover.

And he can see our conversation.

Wow, it's starting to like like he might be scum...

But my point stands...We should lynch other scum before us...
In my mind, rock is certain scum at this point. So, it might be good to have talks about other people and keep scum hunting. But I like the idea of lynching certain scum today, even if you are a townie and have to die too. Sorry.
It's too risky, but I agree with your sentiment. Now is the time for the lovers to die.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #253) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:For the other 2 scum, I would have to say STD and Kloud.
More of this. Is this just gut feelings?

Try to be as useful as possible before you die.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1416 (isolation #254) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Post by reborn537 »

elvis_knits wrote:
I agree because kmd and GW are looking town.

LF should definitely give his innocent now, because chances of him being the NK just went up since rock tried to frame him and failed.
I agree.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #255) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
More of this. Is this just gut feelings?

Try to be as useful as possible before you die.
I'm making this post to emphasise that I do not plan to make a response to that.
Man, I'm serious. If you're town we need all the help we can get. Seeing as we can't risk another mislynch today, we have to kill Rock, and you are unfortunate collateral. So please contribute while you can.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1427 (isolation #256) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:36 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:I am contributing.

I find your implication that i'm not insulting.
Stop being so thin-skinned. I mean continue contributing, and expand on what you wrote about STD and Kloud.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #257) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Or even better - Star-crossed Avenger - doesn't kill himself, but gets an automatic one-use day vig. Something we have in our face to face games occasionally.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #258) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by reborn537 »

OK I'm going to bed, I hope LF arrives while I'm asleep.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1438 (isolation #259) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by reborn537 »

You have to tell us who you jailkept. If you die tonight without having told us we're sunk. Or at least heavily set back.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1452 (isolation #260) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:11 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:Anyway - In my opinion, any other role that may have caused the No-Kill last nights needs to claim now, imo.

Others have any thoughts on that?
No. They can wait until tomorrow, so they don't become targets tonight. And seeing as we've decided we're lynching Rock today, we don't need more information about this right now. But I'm glad LF has told us this, it's very interesting.

Let's end this now.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #261) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:21 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I think I know what kmd is getting at - I'm pretty sure lovers die simultaneously, kmd.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #262) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:33 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Kmd4390 wrote:
reborn537 wrote:I think I know what kmd is getting at - I'm pretty sure lovers die simultaneously, kmd.
No you don't.
Well maybe...
But not specifics.
Let's put this subject to bed now.

I was going to go to bed, but then LF returned and now all hope of sleep is lost.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1487 (isolation #263) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GhostWriter wrote:So you believe that by putting me, one person, in jail, I, alone, was kept from killing? And that other mafia could not kill without me? Not that I may have been targeted (no idea why, but it's an option) and was protected?
You could have been nominated for the kill.

I think you've been pretty pro-town actually, and I think you would be a good target for the scum if they were worried about the power roles being protected as obvious choices. In this scenario, however, because LF believes you to be scummy he used his random ability on you.

I by no means see this as open and shut, and want to know why LF thought he had someone cleared, and how that scans with the evidence he's produced.

I want Rock dead today still.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1497 (isolation #264) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote:I thought GW was town, too, but like I said, I had to be wrong about at least one person.
Where did GW lie?

Guys - I can see GW as a valid scum nk.

Also, we need to be sure Rock is scum before we start treating LF as confirmed and take his word as gospel. That is why Rock has to go first.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #265) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
I by no means see this as open and shut, and want to know why LF thought he had someone cleared, and how that scans with the evidence he's produced.
I had a feeling that LF had a quilty result on GW and he just wanted scum to think he had an innocent so that said scum would continue to play as normal, and potentially make links to buddies. Obviously I didn't say that at the time.
Guilty result = insta-claim.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #266) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:44 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
RestFermata wrote:I thought GW was town, too, but like I said, I had to be wrong about at least one person.
Where did GW lie?

Guys - I can see GW as a valid scum nk.

Also, we need to be sure Rock is scum before we start treating LF as confirmed and take his word as gospel. That is why Rock has to go first.
Rock basically is confirmed scum, yous hould be able to see that by now.

Also, him being scum does not ocnfirm LF to be town. He could have been bussing/distancing.

I just think LF is telling the truth, and is town.
Rock is not definitely scum. Farside could have given him a weird role like the rest of us. I feel his silence is more damning than anything else.

He's still our play for today. I want 100% certainty of his alignment.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (isolation #267) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by reborn537 »

When did Rock self vote? I must have missed that.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1506 (isolation #268) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Lol, just found it.

Can we get a hammer please.

1 in the hand is worth two in the bushel.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #269) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by reborn537 »

WTF@bushel?

two in the bush*
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1511 (isolation #270) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:49 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:1473, page 59.

Are you not checking the bottom of previous pages again?
While I'm posting people make 6 more posts and suddenly I'm on a new page. The pace of this game is ridiculous, but not unpleasantly so.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (isolation #271) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:54 pm

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:No. No hammer yet untill I am 100% sure no one else could of blocked that kill. What happened was one of

1) GW was scum submitting the kill, got RBed
2) GW was targeted for a NK, got healed
3) Someone else stopped a kill
This sounds like you're encouraging a mass claim. Let's not, k?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #272) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Kmd4390 wrote:Sorry if some one said this already but maybe GW WAS the NK target.
Exactly.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1520 (isolation #273) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:58 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Sorry if some one said this already but maybe GW WAS the NK target.
Exactly.
Yes. I haven't ignored the possibility, but it does seem very unlikely. Behind our lynch target, GW was the one with the most suspicion being cast upon him at the end of yesterday. Why would scum want to take out someone so widely being called scum?
I don't agree with this.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1524 (isolation #274) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:02 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm, I'm sorry for what I'm about to say but this is only a game so I'm going to say it - I think you're intent on surviving to the point of becoming anti-town. I think you're blowing smoke in every direction to distract the town from the correct lynch today.

Remember, even if you die, you still win if we win (if you're town).
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #275) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by reborn537 »

STOP.

If people claim today to catch a scum they are leaving themselves vulnerable tonight when there is another scum just waiting by the gallows. We lose nothing by waiting until tomorrow to reveal the information.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #276) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Kmd4390 wrote:I think I'd be fine with a GW lynch.
I just am not as sure of GW as I am of Rock.
A Rock lynch is vital. I will not settle for anything else. With no nk, and an all-but-confirmed scum, we have to press the advatange now.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #277) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
reborn537 wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:I think I'd be fine with a GW lynch.
I just am not as sure of GW as I am of Rock.
A Rock lynch is vital. I will not settle for anything else. With no nk, and an all-but-confirmed scum, we have to press the advatange now.
Why? he's not exactly going to go anywhere, is he?
Look. If you're refusing to listen to me, try listening to STD.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #278) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:Well, I believe Rock is at L-1...
Yes. Even if we are the lynch though, we should still wait for this kill prevention claiming.
That's not going to happen on my watch.

Not until Day 3.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #279) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GhostWriter wrote:I thought Rock was being kept at L-2?
I'd like a hammer from you please GW.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #280) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Oh for fuck's sake.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #281) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:35 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GhostWriter wrote:It's a null tell. Don't over react. You all are better than that.
Dude, you know better than that. This just happened to me in OotS mafia. You were there.

I want to carry on, but I swear to god if you are telling the truth Rock I will get you banned. Rage eluded me after committing this same offense, but not this time.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #282) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:36 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Ghost, can you hammer please.

Farside needs night to decide what to do I'm guessing.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #283) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:37 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I'm so pissed off right now. This was my best ever town performance I think.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #284) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by reborn537 »

To be honest, it is a null tell really. And WIFOM. So if we can just get hammer down and continue on please...
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #285) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:40 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Thank god.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1618 (isolation #286) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:45 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:
reborn537 wrote:To be honest, it is a null tell really. And WIFOM. So if we can just get hammer down and continue on please...
I really don't think it's a null tell.
It is, trust me. This happened to me a month or so ago and I was scum, but the truth is you can't trust the words of dying scum. I survived for two more days.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #287) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:46 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I think we should all stop posting now. I have nothing more to say, let's allow twilight to happen in blissful silence.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1627 (isolation #288) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:49 pm

Post by reborn537 »

We could have a role shuffle?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1632 (isolation #289) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Save The Dragons wrote:Please don't stoop to Rock's level. Let the mod take care of this, and stop talking about it. I'm done posting for today.
This.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #290) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote:Yeah, and the town lover would know the other lover was scum.
The lovers are dead now.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #291) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by reborn537 »

kloud1516 wrote:This is what the Spaniards call "el terrible" heh heh
vote kloud

For even thinking about claiming.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #292) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:02 pm

Post by reborn537 »

See, I do have a sense of humour after all...
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1676 (isolation #293) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote:If this game goes down the tubes in the end, I guess we can pizza each other freely.
Please. Let's not even joke about this.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1681 (isolation #294) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I meant the pizza thing.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #295) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:24 pm

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote:reborn, reborn. Let yourself go. Free the pizza within.
[Luke in Cloud City]I'll never join you![/Luke in Cloud City]
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #296) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:27 pm

Post by reborn537 »

bleurgh
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1693 (isolation #297) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Kittens!
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #298) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:35 pm

Post by reborn537 »

OK, I'm going to listen to lilium and then go to bed. Night all.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #299) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Xtoxm wrote:I was
that
desperate... :(

I really liked BG, I tried to make it work...but she just left me... :cry:
BG was scum!
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1703 (isolation #300) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:37 pm

Post by reborn537 »

RestFermata wrote::( Aw. Have a pizza.

http://www.ecst.csuchico.edu/~pizza/pie ... 029414.jpg
Jesus christ. You have issues, RF.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #301) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:59 am

Post by reborn537 »

I'm not saying who I gave my invention to, because KMD got killed when I gave him an invention. I agree though, GW is the way to go, because when jailkept his kill was prevented.

vote GW

Sorry man.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #302) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:25 am

Post by reborn537 »

I don't think STD can be a target for a lynch yet. We don't have enough info on him.

All I will say is there's someone out there with a Death Ray and I think it's pretty clear who they should use it on.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #303) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 11:45 am

Post by reborn537 »

We need kloud AND ig for this by the way. Don't vote for anyone else because GW apparenly has 2 votes
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #304) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GW - why didn't you counter claim when Rock claimed Watcher?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1724 (isolation #305) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:41 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Yeah that's fair actually.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #306) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I think we have to lynch GW. We'll gain so much information by doing it.

So GW you WEREN'T roleblocked?

That means we lynch you and if you flip town we lynch LF, and if you flip scum we lynch STD.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #307) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:50 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GW... why would the bodyguard ever be targeted? His only power is to protect someone at the cost of his own life, therefore using a nk on him is totally redundant.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1729 (isolation #308) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:36 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Sorry GW, you're definitely going up the gallows today.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #309) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:00 pm

Post by reborn537 »

GhostWriter wrote:I was going up there anyway. That can be denied as much as you like, but it was going to happen. Today, a lynch of either me or STD was going to happen, and LF's roleblock claim of me puts me out in front.
I hate to admit it, but you're absolutely right here.
GhostWriter wrote:As you say, I do need to be killed for information, and I doubt I have a good survival rate at night anymore, but do not not look at STD after my death.
Are you admitting to being mafia here? Why aren't we supposed to look at STD after your death? If you flip mafia, then everything you've said immediately becomes a null tell, so I'm pretty sure we'll carry on with the original plan assuming (and this is a big assumption) that STD survives the night. And I hope he doesn't, because I really don't want to lynch someone on the basis of "your scum partner outed you".

If you recall, I was vigged when it happened to me - I think it's the only way to do it without bringing out the horrible arguments.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #310) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Also, GW if you could prove LF is innocent by voting for myself and LF that would be very helpful.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #311) » Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:12 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Of course it's productive. I want to know if you're scum or not. If GW has two votes, you're cleared. Why wouldn't you want this to be proven?

FoS LF
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1739 (isolation #312) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:39 am

Post by reborn537 »

Sorry, misunderstood the two "nots".
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1745 (isolation #313) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:35 am

Post by reborn537 »

unvote

LF, explain yourself.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #314) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 5:43 am

Post by reborn537 »

vote GW

In fact, we still kill you. You're definitely still the best option. If Farside is really a bastard mod, as she claims, then that could explain the lack of a double vote. Either way, we'll find out whether LF is scum when you die.

Sorry dude.

Back to L-2. Kloud and IG need to stop lurking and come to the fore.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1749 (isolation #315) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:02 am

Post by reborn537 »

Yeah, I know, it was pretty concerning really, wasn't it?

Care to post your thoughts on today's lynch farside?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #316) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:44 am

Post by reborn537 »

farside22 wrote:
reborn537 wrote:Yeah, I know, it was pretty concerning really, wasn't it?

Care to post your thoughts on today's lynch farside?
Luke Skywalker (Chris): Well, I guess I'll go bullseye some womprats in my T-16.
C-3PO (Quagmire): My God, you shoot small animals for fun?! That's the first indicator of a serial killer, you freak!
Luke Skywalker (Chris): There's two suns and no women! What the hell am I supposed to do?!
Have you still got that bag?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1755 (isolation #317) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:18 am

Post by reborn537 »

The little bag I gave you on the Corellian Corvette. It's gonna be a looong ride.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1757 (isolation #318) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:28 am

Post by reborn537 »

Cheers.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1765 (isolation #319) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 8:48 am

Post by reborn537 »

GW, you must see from our point of view that lynching you is the crux of the town's future. We really need to find out whether you're scum or not.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1767 (isolation #320) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:01 am

Post by reborn537 »

Actually GW, some people were suspicious of you.

I liked you, and still do for your well-considered and logical posts. However, well-considered and logical posts are a null tell sadly. However, you've been beneficial to the town by backing the correct viewpoint on several occasions, as STD has. I will regret your death, but I'm glad you agree that it's necessary.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #321) » Thu Sep 11, 2008 9:35 am

Post by reborn537 »

I think the votes need to pile on GW now. I have nothing more that needs saying today.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #322) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:16 am

Post by reborn537 »

What the hell is a Super Saint?!

Also, LF, you're not totally cleared, as you could have no-killed on night one, and mafia roleblockers are fairly common.

RF, choose the next person to claim, seeing as you've kicked things off.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #323) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:18 am

Post by reborn537 »

LF, please stop saying things like "semi-confirmed". How well did that work out for GW exactly?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #324) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:11 am

Post by reborn537 »

I think it's pretty likely that there are two scum, and that they are a combination of Kloud, and then either STD or EK.

Kloud, I expected a full claim from you. Why didn't you mention what you received last night?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #325) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:15 am

Post by reborn537 »

Actually, LF was confirmed by GW's self hammer yesterday - the double vote was real.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #326) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:15 am

Post by reborn537 »

I do think RF is town, yes.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #327) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:59 am

Post by reborn537 »

Why didn't you use a one-shot ability last night?

We really would have liked having your vote - if any town member votes for another town member the scum can quick double hammer now.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1807 (isolation #328) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by reborn537 »

My last post is wrong. But the question stands.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1811 (isolation #329) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I think Kloud is lying because the way he puts it only STD can be scum.

There are two scum out there.

We now have no protective roles so we can't guarantee my survival in the no lynch scenario.

I assume that Cleveland died protecting someone.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #330) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Hmmm, you raise a good point.

So why haven't you told me about my item?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #331) » Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:52 pm

Post by reborn537 »

That lie detector is totally potentially awesome. And yet useless in kloud's potentially scummy hands.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #332) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:18 am

Post by reborn537 »

LF could be scum repeatedly screwing us up with no kills. I hate how he thinks that his roleblock is the only thing which can make a no kill happen.

No kills are an accepted and celebrated mafia tactic.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #333) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:55 am

Post by reborn537 »

To clarify what you've said - (paraphrase) "I can't explain something that would confirm me without getting mod-killed, but don't worry, I'm not scum, honest."

You haven't said anything in 1861 that effects what I've said in 1860.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1865 (isolation #334) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by reborn537 »

I'm pretty confident the invention functions are randomly determined from a list by Farside.

You're throwing out some horrible WIFOM there LF.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1868 (isolation #335) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:14 pm

Post by reborn537 »

What on earth is the good of that. If you're about to pull off some horrible gambit which throws the town for a loop, please think twice.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #336) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:47 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Dude, they won't be able to use the invention tonight anyway. We sort things today I think. Tomorrow there will be 5 and one wrong town vote = scum win.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1872 (isolation #337) » Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:59 pm

Post by reborn537 »

If you're town you really need to stop making posts like that

1) Choose between Kloud, Dragon, RF and EK and then roll the dice during the night with LF's RB if we lynch town.

2/4 of the above are likely to be scum. I say Kloud or Dragon are my top, don't mind which. Slight preference for Kloud.

2) There is no option 2.

The difference between my option 1) and your option 1) is that in mine I didn't leave out the two other unconfirmed.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1877 (isolation #338) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:56 am

Post by reborn537 »

Inventor cannot be a scum role. It's entirely unheard of out of a meta-breaking game.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1879 (isolation #339) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:10 am

Post by reborn537 »

Inventor doesn't work as a scum power role.

What does my role do, let's review

I give my RANDOMLY generated inventions to people. I don't know their functions. WHY would this be beneficial as a scum power role. And we already know one of the people I gave an invention to was town. RF and Kloud have confirmed receipt of my inventions.

I don't care what you say, anyone with half a brain can see I'm confirmed town. Stop tunnelling on me, I'm so sick of it.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #340) » Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:38 am

Post by reborn537 »

I think Kloud is very likely scum. I think LF could basically be in the same place as me whereby he considers himself so confirms that he doesn't feel he has to worry about being scummy anymore. I've got my eye on him though.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #341) » Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:46 pm

Post by reborn537 »

They could be bussing. Never rule that out - Kloud = scum =/= STD = town
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1897 (isolation #342) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:10 am

Post by reborn537 »

I think we should lynch kloud today.

vote kloud
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1917 (isolation #343) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:43 am

Post by reborn537 »

Regardless of whether STD is scum or town, his clear and logical thinking has helped the town.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #344) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:04 pm

Post by reborn537 »

Portable Forcefield Generating Device

We never found out what it did though.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1932 (isolation #345) » Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:07 pm

Post by reborn537 »

LlamaFluff wrote:Now we no lynch, Kloud tracks me tonight and I will RB a random player. Right?
Why on earth does Kloud track you?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1936 (isolation #346) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:39 am

Post by reborn537 »

I was tracker scum in my last mini theme. This is confirmable.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #347) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:14 am

Post by reborn537 »

The invention won't be usable until night 5, LF. There's no point.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1939 (isolation #348) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 7:15 am

Post by reborn537 »

If RF is town she needs to turn herself into a Super Saint. Then if we decide to go for her LF and myself get on first, leaving a scum to hammer her and die. That way tomorrow isn't lylo.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #349) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:04 am

Post by reborn537 »

LF - which items have been day use.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #350) » Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:46 am

Post by reborn537 »

WIFOM
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #351) » Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Post by reborn537 »

RF -

I'm shocked you haven't used the death ray. I'm also shocked that LF didn't use a power and there were no deaths
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1994 (isolation #352) » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:34 am

Post by reborn537 »

If LF is scum I say good game. BUT why was there no death last night?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2011 (isolation #353) » Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:48 am

Post by reborn537 »

vote EK

Why haven't you voted for STD already. You're clearly testing the waters, and your repeated mentioning of your nagging feelings about me is just getting on my nerves - my claim is just as concrete as LF's if not moreso, and yet you only mention suspicion of me as a scumventor, a role which doesn't work at all, and nothing on LF. Going for one of the most confirmed townies on a day which isn't LYLO is just madness, and the way that you're pussy-footing around is scummy.

As to my lack of activity, I started a new job a fortnight ago, and I got promoted yesterday so I am extremely busy and tired. I always read when I get up, but I don't always have time to post.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #354) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:01 am

Post by reborn537 »

Care to explain your double vote from yesterday STD?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2019 (isolation #355) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:12 am

Post by reborn537 »

OK you know what, if LF is scum then... wow, what a claim.

vote STD

GG guys.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2021 (isolation #356) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 am

Post by reborn537 »

... I didn't think I was hammering! With 5 alive, 3 to lynch. I thought I was putting EK at L-1. Also, seeing as I am the most confirmed town, it is my privilege to act on my own personal suspicions rather than what you think, LF. Seeing as you haven't auto-hammered, you're town, so now it's time to think carefully about who's more likely to be scum - claimed vanilla, or proven inventor.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #357) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:48 am

Post by reborn537 »

WOW. Thank GOD for the double vote. I was about sure LF was going to go for me then...
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #358) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:55 am

Post by reborn537 »

KMD, please insta claim with a guilty next time!!! Lol.

I hope we're nominating Farside for a scummy. This was deffo my favourite game so far.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2045 (isolation #359) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:41 am

Post by reborn537 »

Wow, a scum godfather AND tracker/watcher 2 in 1. Kind of hindered by the lover scum though I suppose.
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2048 (isolation #360) » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:45 am

Post by reborn537 »

Wtf was going on with Rock. Why say you and GW were scum?
reborn537
reborn537
Mafia Scum
reborn537
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #361) » Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:04 am

Post by reborn537 »

I felt that if you had any doubt on me at all, you couldn't be around on LYLO, and also I had felt you were scummy earlier in the game. Moreso than RF anyway.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”