Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1589 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

sup im town. Gonna check out my PT first.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #1) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait how is this balanced with 4 scum lol
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1595 (isolation #2) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh my partner died lol that explains why its so dead in there LOOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #3) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

MF SPIES IN THESE TEAMS HUH
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1598 (isolation #4) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Gamma if ur town im about to save ur ass dw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1599 (isolation #5) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

If ur worried about spamposts why aren't u voting pooky LOL
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1600 (isolation #6) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how does town win this setup lol this shit is so scumsided LOL and i replaced into the one slot who already caught its scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1601 (isolation #7) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma can i get some scum games from u cause initial vibes is like ~this is within gamma townrange/towntone~ but i wanna be sure
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1602 (isolation #8) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: VP baltar parking here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1603 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I TRUST U POOKY
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1606 (isolation #10) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

POOKY EXPLAIN......
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1607 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Also i have a general question for people: do you think this is an all town nomination? If so, why?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1612 (isolation #12) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fuck da police

we spamming till the cows come home.............
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1614 (isolation #13) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im actually rly sad i dont have a neighbor this game I love neighborhood :(

we woulda caught agar d1 if i was here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #14) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1613, VP Baltar wrote:Lol, the one time I get high, a wild Koba appears.
I'm not real, im just a manifestation of your high.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #15) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by DkKoba »

oh no. cakez is in this game .. QUICK HIDE ME BEFORE HE YELLS AT MY HYPERPOSTING
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1620 (isolation #16) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1281, SirCakez wrote:i think agar is scummy but honestly not liking lilith's reaction here too much
ok like im not fucking sure if this is like typical bad take cakez townplay or if its like scum cakez trying to help their partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1621 (isolation #17) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:08 pm

Post by DkKoba »

can we undo this challenge i dont like the limpool lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #18) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im instant challenging reck tomorrow. theres something fishy there and I will explain when its relevant.

also since no one has answered yet I'll restate: does anyone here who has been here the whole game think this nomination is all town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1624 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean like if i determined this to be a full town pool I would lim gamma just bc solvability factor + proves recks push on gamma sux
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1626 (isolation #20) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:Newbie 2041: Herbs and Spices
Large Normal 230
MBoS 10
Mini 2159: Cinder Blocks
Open 796: Haunted Village
Your Nightmare 4
warlock, werewolf, vampire/anonymous dance 2 - was the replacement for Gentleman 1
Arbiter's Takeover - offsite game, with unique threads for each day phase. If extra links are needed just ask

This is everything I've got for post-hiatus scumgames. Beyond that I don't care to dig for it because there's a lot and it's better to just provide a recent sample vs. what feels most representative of my play.
oh right i completely forgot about the newbie game where i specced for Esooa xD u were pretty blatant. yeah ok i dont think ur scum here just based on that vibe lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1628 (isolation #21) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1625, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1623, DkKoba wrote:im instant challenging reck tomorrow. theres something fishy there and I will explain when its relevant.
I think UT could be scum (and if you obvtown I will gain confidence in that) but I don't think you should auto challenge
unless it's cakez because he's a scumbutt
im obvtown
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1629 (isolation #22) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

god i hate nightless so much. i rely so much on nightkill analysis :lol: im like "fuck these mf prob bussing obvscum agar and they gonna ride that towncred till the end"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1631 (isolation #23) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

are we locktowning lilith btw? like i just reread agar and then lilith
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1632 (isolation #24) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now to towntell or anything but i also would clear my slot based on agar interactions but thats not up to me :lol:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1635 (isolation #25) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

actually yeah i wanna townlock gamma here just soley based on agar posting alongside lilith -> and on the same vein i think notscience is scum who pretty blatantly distanced with them LMFAO

VP baltar also town to that vein but i have less confidence but its enough to UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1636 (isolation #26) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1633, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1631, DkKoba wrote:are we locktowning lilith btw? like i just reread agar and then lilith
maybe? Do you think she should be locktowned?
i mean like look at how they interacted u think partners talk like that??

agar seemed to legit want lilith dead here.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1638 (isolation #27) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

which is why im looking at cakez since im not used to him having good accurate reads -> having a partner they know is scum would help them have a more accurate case imo which is why im like super fucking sus there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1639 (isolation #28) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

am i crazy or does a reck/cakez/notscience team sound plausible
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #29) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

id like to hear from bulge/tripod/lilith on what theyve discussed in their PT about those 3 btw ^
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1641 (isolation #30) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma would u mind being an info lim if anything
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #31) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

just wannna say - i just doubled my slots post within the span of an hour.

also yes thats kinda like my boardstate read and thats why im like especially townlocking u rn. whats pooky like in his hood?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #32) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:49 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i wanna play chess in a PT... all ive ever done is roleswap and catch scum :(
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #33) » Wed Dec 30, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: pooky

chess cheater
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1649 (isolation #34) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1581, Haschel Cedricson wrote:
The pool of players eligible to be eliminated today consists of
VP Baltar

Gamma Emerald
PookyTheMagicalBear

Gamma Emerald (4) : VP Baltar, SirCakez, xRECKONERx, lilith2013
VP Baltar (3) : notscience, PookyTheMagicalBear, Gamma Emerald
PookyTheMagicalBear (0) :

Not Voting: Untrod Tripod, everyone Else

With 10 players alive it takes 6 votes to eliminate.

Starbuck has 40 minutes to reply to the prod and then I will start actively seeking replacement.
Oh idk NS, why dont I??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #35) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:24 am

Post by DkKoba »

Can we no lim and choose a different group??
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1682 (isolation #36) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 9:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1680, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 0, Haschel Cedricson wrote:15."No Elim" is not an option. The gods of the Hidden Temple demand blood.
Read the rules
Bold of you to assume koba reads the rules in the first go
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1689 (isolation #37) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:54 am

Post by DkKoba »

ok i need a poll then:

who unironically thinks lilith x agar could be remotely partnered interactions

bc that stuck out to me like a sore thumb and i looked at it and was like, the tone he used with lilith spews them as hard town here.
same with gamma

which is why i think the gamma push is dumb and scum motivated.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #38) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:01 am

Post by DkKoba »

:shifty: y doe
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #39) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 11:12 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1692, SirCakez wrote:So who was agar distancing with?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1707 (isolation #40) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

"Ur bad or ur scum" most lazy reaction to an fos, should be the modern omgus
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1708 (isolation #41) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1706, SirCakez wrote:I don't think Koba knows how to read me at all tho so who knows
How should i read you to be correct then?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1710 (isolation #42) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

How do challenges work
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1711 (isolation #43) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 1:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im challenging sircakez right after this flips town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1713 (isolation #44) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

why are u helping me
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1714 (isolation #45) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im literally trying to challenge ur partner
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1726 (isolation #46) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur already setting up lmaoooo
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1731 (isolation #47) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah but im fucking high rn and with family so i wont rn
ur interactions/what agar spewed made me mainly think ur scum. The accurate read point was pointing to TMI.
Felt too convenient when reading.
Thats what I'll mention from what i remember
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1735 (isolation #48) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literallt gave u like my summary of the main points i remember but whatever
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1738 (isolation #49) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1737, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1706, SirCakez wrote:I don't think Koba knows how to read me at all tho so who knows
hmmm
trying to remember what koba's read on you in betrayal was
town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1739 (isolation #50) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

I replaced in and found 2 scum right away
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1743 (isolation #51) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1742, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 1739, DkKoba wrote:I replaced in and found 2 scum right away
who r u talking about
when i replaced into Betrayal Mafia 1 i found 2 maf right away who were obvious.

this game im pretty sure its reck/cakez
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #52) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1745, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:koba who is it between gamma and baltar
leaning towards neither but if u told me 1 of them had to be scum id shoot baltar.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1750 (isolation #53) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1747, Untrod Tripod wrote:"I had good reads in a game one time"

Okay cool
what are u trying to say with this bud?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #54) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1744, SirCakez wrote:no you definitely were ok with elimming me in betrayal
im okay everytime to lim a person who hardpushes 3 town miselims
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #55) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever VOTE: VP Baltar

there is 0 chance we get gamma here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1760 (isolation #56) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1759, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 1753, DkKoba wrote:whatever VOTE: VP Baltar

there is 0 chance we get gamma here
He's literally sitting at y1
I will singlehandedly save him.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1763 (isolation #57) » Thu Dec 31, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it was policy
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1878 (isolation #58) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

Hey bulge why did u hammer
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1879 (isolation #59) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: bulge
Dont let quickhammerers live kthzbye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #60) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1879, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: bulge
Dont let quickhammerers live kthzbye
this is scum trying to get rid of obvtown lilith while distancing bulge/cakez.
Either way like bulge flips scum here like always and if hes town its a good policy anyways
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #61) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 8:58 am

Post by DkKoba »

gamma was bleeding town idgaf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #62) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:03 am

Post by DkKoba »

Whatever. Keep limming my locktowns just lose the game while ur at it
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1891 (isolation #63) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

why is she scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #64) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:15 am

Post by DkKoba »

agar literally spewed her as town idfg how u can literally ignore that shit
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #65) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:16 am

Post by DkKoba »

agar in our PT wanted me to push lilith too
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #66) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:18 am

Post by DkKoba »

U play mafia since 2015 and dont know what spew means?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1898 (isolation #67) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

i literally explained it ffs

they had intent to eliminate them.

If u mean to tell me that agars strategy is to force a scum v scum then ur insane
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1899 (isolation #68) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:23 am

Post by DkKoba »

Just cause 1 wagon is wrong doesnt mean the alternative one was correct tf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1901 (isolation #69) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:26 am

Post by DkKoba »

or maybe pushing an easy target bc shes LHF LMAO
What's the case on her this time cakez?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1907 (isolation #70) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

just wild like I'll take either bulge or cakez today. They wanna take the LHF to make themselves feel more clear
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1910 (isolation #71) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:41 am

Post by DkKoba »

bulge has no reason to vote gamma
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1912 (isolation #72) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 11:19 am

Post by DkKoba »

ill reread but this is dumb
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1926 (isolation #73) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

where did this narrative that someone agar attacked = scum lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1927 (isolation #74) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

thats the most arbitrary thing to make up that is an easy way to chain elims.

my mindset here rn is like "who did agar spew as town and who as scum"

not just "lets just lim people agar has interacted with"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1929 (isolation #75) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1281, SirCakez wrote:i think agar is scummy but honestly not liking lilith's reaction here too much
did we forget this tho
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1930 (isolation #76) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1928, notscience wrote:My point was for someone who was agars preferred push in that elimination pool he sure did fuckall to actually push it. I also think it’s weird that he ignored my partner for the most part besides superficial interactions but that just kinda compounds on prior misgivings I had

he wanted to push lilith in our PT, but wanted me to do it.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1932 (isolation #77) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 6:44 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i think he was seriously trying to push it onto lilith and didnt want to get cakez limmed there.......but ok. at least fmpov thats what I see. and that explains the self hammer there.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #78) » Fri Jan 01, 2021 10:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1933, notscience wrote:He went very quick from “notsci scum” to “yeah notsci has the best plan to follow”
interesting
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1942 (isolation #79) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:04 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1937, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1930, DkKoba wrote:he wanted to push lilith in our PT, but wanted me to do it.
Tell us more about this.
When i get off work. But it isnt much.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1943 (isolation #80) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:08 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1941, SirCakez wrote:yes I definitely hard bussed my buddy for the obviously nonexistent towncred :facepalm:
Well u flushed it down the drain with the gamma push :x
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1946 (isolation #81) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:20 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1945, VP Baltar wrote:Koba, do you subscribe to this meta brought by gamma and Noraa that if Cakez is finding scum, he is suspicious?
wait im not the only one? LMAO

i literally suggested it the other day based on how detailed the case was cause it felt TMI
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #82) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:31 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yup thats why im voting scum rn and ur voting town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #83) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

saying x amount of ppl have to be on or off wagon is moonlogic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1973 (isolation #84) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 8:07 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 1968, The Bulge wrote:Koba can still shove it tho

<3
why did u hammer gamma?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1992 (isolation #85) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

limming town just because theyre quiet is playing right into scum hands wtf
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1993 (isolation #86) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 9:56 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no one wants to bite on bulge so imma just pivot back to this: VOTE: cakez

lack of momentum towards bulge implies lilith is not scum btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #87) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

pooky u up?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #88) » Sat Jan 02, 2021 10:41 pm

Post by DkKoba »

we getting the baddie?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2030 (isolation #89) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:10 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ill flip lilith just to prove a point tbh if she doesnt come and post.

the slanking is not a good look here so im not as convinced of her being town but like :// imma feel like a clown after prob
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2031 (isolation #90) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

*pokes thread*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #91) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2033, xRECKONERx wrote:not today, going back to work im tired etc more later this week
:shifty:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2036 (isolation #92) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:47 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah losing spoons after having to fight to get gamma limmed lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2038 (isolation #93) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

it can be both so how about you fuck off
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #94) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2039, VP Baltar wrote:Koba, can you answer my question
lmao sorry i completely forgot
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2042 (isolation #95) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

let me pull it up
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2043 (isolation #96) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:14 pm

Post by DkKoba »

the PT is literally less than 1 page but like after post 6 its like agar trying to appeal to starbuck who is just straight afk and doesnt reply lol

agar explains like how lilith being on him is scummy and that starbuck should push on her. it explains why agar just selfed. its the main reason im townreading lilith here. he was trying to appeal like subtly. theres like 5 posts with a few quote walls and then the 6th one is agar basically being like "sorry for deceiving you"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #97) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

fmpov it makes sense
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2046 (isolation #98) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:25 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like he basically hardspewed lilith town and then like rage quit lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2048 (isolation #99) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2047, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i dont get why we keep assuming scum are big-brained players trying to set up super theater when the Occam's Razor Solution is Agar thought Lilith would be an easy push cuz Lilith is not even here and our mod is also not here to prod her into actually playing the game.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #100) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

unless u think im also scum i literally confirm that agar played that in our PT
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2053 (isolation #101) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hi lilith can u share what ur perspective is rn? where are u at in this game rn
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #102) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

this means like at least something substantive like a reads list btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2058 (isolation #103) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:17 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, when my townreads towntell:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2060 (isolation #104) » Sun Jan 03, 2021 9:29 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i literally just cleared u based on our PT how am I null???

god i hate this game sometimes lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2072 (isolation #105) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:42 am

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: sircakez

yall actually or
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2107 (isolation #106) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:57 pm

Post by DkKoba »

hey bulge i declare intent to challenge you
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2108 (isolation #107) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2086, SirCakez wrote:and their push on Bulge and me was wafflesauce
Was too busy putting in effort into among us mafia. My attention has been diverted here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2109 (isolation #108) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:58 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i should just listen to my gut everytime tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2110 (isolation #109) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

not feeling lilith either after that flip as much
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #110) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2097, notscience wrote:I want to kill baltar Cakez and bulge
In post 2098, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:you can't kill cakez twice dude
baltar do u claim pt cop
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2113 (isolation #111) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:02 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Oh whoops forgot those were in my quotes
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2114 (isolation #112) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2083, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2077, SirCakez wrote:I have nothing to add here except that Reck's turn onto me here is weird
yeah if you're town sorry, this back and forth was doing nothing for me and i'm tired of listening to koba say how right they are
lmao what is this weak ass excuse to dissociate yourself from the wagon
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #113) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

scum guilt?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2119 (isolation #114) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:53 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im probably just nominating bulge today and forcing the 1v1. id just like to give them time to speak and give their own nom and reasoning if they'd like lmao (and other reasons)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2120 (isolation #115) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by DkKoba »

me, knowing cakez is never going to let me down misreading them in this game after roasting them in the past :
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2123 (isolation #116) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 6:59 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2121, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like if we miss here tommorrow is lylo

maybe I should actually re-read instead of snapchallenging Baltar.
pooky do u trust me

u know i can spot scum on replace in very often
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2125 (isolation #117) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:09 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2124, notscience wrote:I still say clear parrots and Jaguars
why do u think bulge is town?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2127 (isolation #118) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you said "clear"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #119) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:27 pm

Post by DkKoba »

which implies town
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2129 (isolation #120) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

did u forget yall were both on parrots? lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2130 (isolation #121) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:28 pm

Post by DkKoba »

also anything in their PT ?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2132 (isolation #122) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:33 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ur word choice is weird then LOL

when i think clear i think "town"
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2134 (isolation #123) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i mean i would go as far as to say lilith is clear here
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #124) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

from my point of view at least
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2136 (isolation #125) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

gamma i would have had as a close 2nd but yall murdered him >.>
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2137 (isolation #126) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:36 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok
intent to challenge parrots in 12 hours
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #127) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:50 pm

Post by DkKoba »

agar LITERALLY FUCKING SPEWED LILITH TOWN but ok
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2140 (isolation #128) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:51 pm

Post by DkKoba »

like if im actually wrong on lilith ill fucking delete my account
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2143 (isolation #129) » Mon Jan 04, 2021 7:55 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2141, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2114, DkKoba wrote:
In post 2083, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2077, SirCakez wrote:I have nothing to add here except that Reck's turn onto me here is weird
yeah if you're town sorry, this back and forth was doing nothing for me and i'm tired of listening to koba say how right they are
lmao what is this weak ass excuse to dissociate yourself from the wagon
nah it's just true, you're p insufferable tbh
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2161 (isolation #130) » Tue Jan 05, 2021 12:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: The Bulge
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #131) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 4:40 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2175, The Bulge wrote:I mean if I were more active then yea I'd be more present to defend myself but I don't think anyone suspects me for my activity.
In post 2176, The Bulge wrote:and if they are then like

lol
and yet u had the confidence to hammer gamma there?
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2190 (isolation #132) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2189, notscience wrote:I honestly would rather flip Lilith still who I think is the bus vote on the wagon

VOTE: lillith
bad vote
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2196 (isolation #133) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:36 am

Post by DkKoba »

maybe its notsci and bulge and that's why they rushed to challenge lilith here lol
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2199 (isolation #134) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:45 am

Post by DkKoba »

k i literally threatened to challenge ur team and now suddenly......... ur team challenges elsewhere..
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2202 (isolation #135) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

idgaf after bulge im rechallenging u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2205 (isolation #136) » Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:56 am

Post by DkKoba »

are u really discrediting my whole game off 1 bad read, one that was logically warranted?

i have decent accuracy in games, it tends to not be as good when theres no nightkills involved but generally i'll pull it through by lylo. but that requires stuff like my townreads be respected. gamma was going to be a key member to keep around that was "obvtown" for me in my poe.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2215 (isolation #137) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

bump
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2216 (isolation #138) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

UNVOTE:
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2217 (isolation #139) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:02 am

Post by DkKoba »

dead air dead villager gonna reread
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2232 (isolation #140) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:15 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2228, notscience wrote:Yeah I really don’t care what koba says about those logs tbh
VOTE: notscience
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2234 (isolation #141) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:00 pm

Post by DkKoba »

if we take a look at notsci's d1 -> probably TMI that it was an all town challenge bc they were unengaged with hunting within -> voting who was noted as their top townread at one point -> looks like later they realize "oh i have to seem like i care about who i elim inside here" -> (seriously why did i never reread this cause it reeks of scum motivation in action choice, makes today's challenge make MUCH more sense)

like noraa is a player who obvtowns a lot. in a nightless, u CANNOT have players go to endgame as scum that are obvtown. when i played nomination 7p that nahdia hosted a while back, I was terrified of a couple players who obvtowned early on when i was scum. for me the goal was to get rid of them somehow. (pooky replaced in for me in that game as I had to replace out for IRL reasons)

notsci would then realize agar is a weak link(his appeal was rly obvscum flailing at the end in the PT lol)-> the fact that notscience is on the wagon here means they planned this bus so that notsci could get towncred in order to endgame easier. We already have 2 conf town on that wagon.

notsci again waffling on gamma, not actually defending them, knowing the other options are town here(if notsci flips scum they're all conf town and we basically win by poe.), look at their lines around the hammer -> this is reminiscent of notsci's behavior on d1.

lol like the more i read notsci its like........ the puzzle is just coming together like and it feels solved.

lol i tabbed out and forgot to hit post oops
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2235 (isolation #142) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:06 pm

Post by DkKoba »

basically, if you can trust that i am town here, then notsci spewed pooky+VP as town and we have a winning PoE
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2236 (isolation #143) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:07 pm

Post by DkKoba »

rule 1 of playing scum against Koba: don't piss Koba off ;)
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2238 (isolation #144) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:19 pm

Post by DkKoba »

loooooooooooooooooool bye its u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2239 (isolation #145) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

im literally not letting this shit happen again
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2241 (isolation #146) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

ok scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2242 (isolation #147) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:23 pm

Post by DkKoba »

didnt read btw
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2244 (isolation #148) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:26 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no u cant flip on me bc ur stuck townreading me bc of starbuck LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

basically ur trapped and now that ive exposed u its over.

ur gone bud, no more LHF lims for u
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2246 (isolation #149) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:30 pm

Post by DkKoba »

how am i confbiased
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2247 (isolation #150) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:31 pm

Post by DkKoba »

literally ur interactions around d1 and d3 wagons energy was much different from d2.

u TMI'd when going after agar and d1 and d3 wagons its really that simple.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2249 (isolation #151) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:35 pm

Post by DkKoba »

yeah and how did u scumread agar d1 lmfao

->because he was ur partner and u knew they were scum and u were setting up the towncred
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2250 (isolation #152) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:37 pm

Post by DkKoba »

u literally only said agar was scum AFTER d1 nom already happened so its just a setup into d2 lmfao
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2252 (isolation #153) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:39 pm

Post by DkKoba »

basically ur point u scumread agar d1 is pointless bc, there was no way to lim agar d1.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2254 (isolation #154) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

no im not
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2255 (isolation #155) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

whatever fuck this im not arguing in circles with scum
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2256 (isolation #156) » Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:42 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2234, DkKoba wrote:if we take a look at notsci's d1 -> probably TMI that it was an all town challenge bc they were unengaged with hunting within -> voting who was noted as their top townread at one point -> looks like later they realize "oh i have to seem like i care about who i elim inside here" -> (seriously why did i never reread this cause it reeks of scum motivation in action choice, makes today's challenge make MUCH more sense)

like noraa is a player who obvtowns a lot. in a nightless, u CANNOT have players go to endgame as scum that are obvtown. when i played nomination 7p that nahdia hosted a while back, I was terrified of a couple players who obvtowned early on when i was scum. for me the goal was to get rid of them somehow. (pooky replaced in for me in that game as I had to replace out for IRL reasons)

notsci would then realize agar is a weak link(his appeal was rly obvscum flailing at the end in the PT lol)-> the fact that notscience is on the wagon here means they planned this bus so that notsci could get towncred in order to endgame easier. We already have 2 conf town on that wagon.

notsci again waffling on gamma, not actually defending them, knowing the other options are town here(if notsci flips scum they're all conf town and we basically win by poe.), look at their lines around the hammer -> this is reminiscent of notsci's behavior on d1.

lol like the more i read notsci its like........ the puzzle is just coming together like and it feels solved.

lol i tabbed out and forgot to hit post oops
read this and look at the evidence urself and then vote notsci kthxbye
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2258 (isolation #157) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 2:44 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2257, notscience wrote:
In post 2240, notscience wrote:“Notsci said the day one challenge was all town and wasn’t doing anything”

*excuse*

“Notsci spewed them all as town”
*excuse*

“Notsci would have realized agar is the weak link”
*weak logic*

“He just did it for towncred”
*deflection*

“Notsci waffle on gamma”
*lie*

“Notsci didn’t want to hammer town”
*mischaracterization*
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2260 (isolation #158) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:25 am

Post by DkKoba »

looks like someone didnt actually read what i wrote and just assumed notsci was telling the truth about what i said
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2262 (isolation #159) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 10:53 am

Post by DkKoba »

Yes I was literally pointing out how u weren't defending the slot???

but sure twist my words into saying i just said u were scummy for not hammering someone you said you townread yup.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2264 (isolation #160) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:05 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2263, notscience wrote:And as I explained, defending my read would have been pointless and a waste of time

Or do you like making the same boring pushes flipped scum made?
wtf are u on about
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2265 (isolation #161) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 11:06 am

Post by DkKoba »

"would have been pointless and a waste of time"
k deepwolf whatever u say
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2282 (isolation #162) » Fri Jan 08, 2021 8:18 pm

Post by DkKoba »

wait when did ppl switch to bulge i thought i was solo there
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2815 (isolation #163) » Thu Feb 04, 2021 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

now that i can respond to this - i only repped out cuz the game was going like 2mph and i was like zzz next time adding deadlines maybe like give mafia a shot if they take too long or smthing.

and also for the love of god dont play to bus in nightless cuz everytime u lose a player u have to make it up with 2 ML -

the cakez lim push was super satisfying as well as pulling the pressure off of lilith and tying her to me, overall i think mafia had a better chance if we get bulge over lilith the day lilith got eliminated. notsci was the optimal there.

gg.

good job cakez/gamma, i got u 2 limmed bc u were dangerous lolol was rly hard.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2818 (isolation #164) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:48 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 2816, Gamma Emerald wrote:>:/
Your team lost m8
I did acknowledge this in my post, read it again. I said the reason for this was the bussing that occurred.
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor

Survivor

Post Post #2819 (isolation #165) » Fri Feb 05, 2021 1:50 am

Post by DkKoba »

bussing is a losing strategy when u execute it poorly. tis all.
retired

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”