unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #489 (isolation #0) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by unwnd »

Hi

Looked like a fun mechanics game, haven't read and probably won't if that's cool with everyone
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 4:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

I consider it to be better even if recent results disagree with me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

Rest assured there will be selective skimming that will amount to something
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #508 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

Current trajectory for this game so far makes me feel like scum are playing relatively active. This is not exclusive to how I am reading someone, but I was noticing a bit of ire/complaints a bit back, and I have to wonder for the people who more complaining/negative, what does it all mean? If this fits a description and you feel sour grapes about this game feel free to tell me why. I find the negative perception towards games is a very easy one to take, so I want to hear more from people who wanna sit and complain instead of doing something about it.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #510 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:35 pm

Post by unwnd »

VOTE: Mistyx

Preemptive
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:36 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 509, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:If Mistyx is scum here, Vax is probably her buddy.
Seems like a stretch to me honestly. Vax has been weird but I'm not settled on what it all means.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:38 pm

Post by unwnd »

I think if misty were not playing up to her own town behavior (and knew it), her best option would to be seem really confident in some areas instead of just saying 'i guess.' If she's scum that read doesn't seem related.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:40 pm

Post by unwnd »

Misty the biggest thing I want to ask you is

Where are you right now? You said you loved being town yeah? Catboi already pointed this out but you can't start a game saying 'oh well thank god im town' then end up slanking. Is there something that's stopping you? You say things with such ennui. Your reads seem like they could flip at any second and you seem unsure. I don't know what troubles you're having getting into this game.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 495, catboi wrote:going purely from memory:

mistyx - scum
titus - town
vaxkiller - scum
chara - gut town
wellermanbob - town
raya36 - townlean
somke and mirrors - gut town
red - scumlean
perfume - nothing
jjh - vague scumlean
infinity zero - townlean
twins akari and mara - actually felt like her response to my vote was kind of town?

Probably need to read back to flesh some of these out, but decided to just go off the top of my head here to start.
Your scumreads are mostly just low-profile players. I think a common mistake being made as of late is that scum isn't paying attention or don't want to. Yes my vote is on misty but Red remains ??? and then like Jjh offered some soft reads and has mostly sat back. I don't really feel like scum are struggling or town are just on top of things. This may seem odd to you, but is there any read that you feel you could maybe be wrong about?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #518 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:52 pm

Post by unwnd »

Inf, something I noted in my catchup is that you made a huuge response to wellermanbob in #247 then just went lol vote Red. Why? Seemed like you were prepared to bury bob in your words then picked gimmick account Red instead. Yes Red is being a gimmick but you're either lead to believe that he's playing up the gimmick for scummy reasons (which you did not clarify) or it's the easiest vote to make in the entire game lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #519 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:54 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 517, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 513, unwnd wrote:I think if misty were not playing up to her own town behavior (and knew it), her best option would to be seem really confident in some areas instead of just saying 'i guess.' If she's scum that read doesn't seem related.
Her tone just seems off for as people have pointed out for someone who’s thrilled to roll town. Why is saying “I guess” town indicative?

What’s bothering me the most is she hasn’t given a single good reason for why she scumreads CB yet she votes him anyway. Why?
Don't townread her, think she's a good vote actually. What I was arguing is that 'i guess' does not seem aligned to a mate, which I believe she would take a stronger stance against.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #521 (isolation #11) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 6:56 pm

Post by unwnd »

Well give me a more specific response. What are your strongest townreads and why? I find those are more comfortable to people because it's like leverage to themselves
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #523 (isolation #12) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:01 pm

Post by unwnd »

Titus? The thing with me when it comes to Titus is that she made a snap response to a couple of votes and instantly was putting out reads on like 3 players in her #116. That's not a lot of time to start picking out about 3 players. I'm not sure why she'd feel so pressured so early and where all of a sudden she had 3 reads to spat out like that. Since then, she's mostly retained an outside presence (though did A&M, which I agreed with). Bob I was feeling pretty good about early but now it seems like he stopped caring. Loved that fire let under his ass now it's not there lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:10 pm

Post by unwnd »

That was a long time ago and I think my behavior has slightly changed. Why so quick to accept I'm town? lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #529 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 10, 2021 7:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

I syntax error'd in a bit of that but surprised that's all you had to say

It's fine though (for now)
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #599 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:26 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't really care for the jjh wagon, there was a point to be made in my last night posting and a bunch of you seemed to miss it.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:41 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 564, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 518, unwnd wrote:Inf, something I noted in my catchup is that you made a huuge response to wellermanbob in #247 then just went lol vote Red. Why? Seemed like you were prepared to bury bob in your words then picked gimmick account Red instead. Yes Red is being a gimmick but you're either lead to believe that he's playing up the gimmick for scummy reasons (which you did not clarify) or it's the easiest vote to make in the entire game lol
I assume you mean here, but we never voted red, and we voted bob in .
Yeah point still stands even if it was late and I really shouldn't be mafiaposting while late and inebriated. You definitely had Bob right where you wanted him in that instance, yet you chose to vote to chara instead. The only thing I could gather from a wall of that magnitude is that you felt compelled to 'sit down' Bob for some reason lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #603 (isolation #17) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:45 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 563, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 515, unwnd wrote:Your scumreads are mostly just low-profile players. I think a common mistake being made as of late is that scum isn't paying attention or don't want to.
Why do you think scum are active? I think this game has been pretty slow for how fast the deadlines are

-Inf
I don't feel it's been slow, and even if you believe this how does it affect your reads? Are you comfortable with the people who have been posting more?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (isolation #18) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:46 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 602, wellermanbob wrote:Do you feel I even read that wall or it impacted my play in any manner unwnd?
|

If I have the right assumption about you

You looked at that wall, maybe did a small chuckle

Then proceeded to whatever you were doing at the time
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #609 (isolation #19) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:05 am

Post by unwnd »

Activity isn't my main tell, it's just a way for me to prioritize my reads and look at a certain view of the game. Right now I'm not really sold on just limming the lurkers, because I don't really feel like the team is just sitting on their ass and being lazy. If we were crunching numbers, I'd assume like..maybe one in the lurkers? My vote on Misty doesn't reflect that I think her activity is scummy, it's that I want her to start focusing and putting more effort into the game.

From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum. There is varying degrees of scum but all of them have been in a position to be wagoned. I personally am skeptical towards this and while nobody has sat here and made a herosolve (thank god), I have to ask myself why. Or even, why people are content with this? D1 is always an awkward place but not so much where people just go 'jee the game is inactive let's just lim the lesser actives' as if scum isn't just paying attention or something? ....In this PList? This is all a bit vague but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not really feeling like scum are too worried about how this day goes down. Even if Jjh ended up being scum, I don't think it really changes anything. There was a split moment further back where I thought a few people were willing to take more risks and had more compelling votes, but this Jjh wagon is extremely boring.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (isolation #20) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:16 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 610, Mistyx wrote:
In post 609, unwnd wrote:From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum.
so what are your individual reads on this group
Vax was a bit weird in my catchup. I'm not ready to call it scum though, just a bit of pings. Why did he call Titus prob town just for like, two posts worth of content. The feeling I got initially from Vax purely from a tonal level is that there a was strange amount of showiness? Showiness in the sense that, they say things like 'Heh, got what I wanted' but it's like cmon you didn't really do anything. It all begs the question what exactly saying these things really mean to Vax. He had another uh, weird vote where he showed up and voted A+M out of the blue in #422.

A+M pinged me a bit more, where I noted her energy (!!!) in her posts, which turned into a scathing amount of words towards people. Lot of this is bad, doesn't like this, writhing negativity. If the danger presents to yourself so obvious, then why are you not doing something? That's something I told myself and then she makes connections like #388 with Red/Catboi for ??? reasons. Just seemed like fake confidence to me. I wonder where she's at and if those inferences were true why she isn't pushing them.

JJH I have literally no read on. He's null. He's said nothing of importance.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #21) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:19 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 611, Infinity Zero wrote:
In post 603, unwnd wrote:I don't feel it's been slow, and even if you believe this how does it affect your reads? Are you comfortable with the people who have been posting more?
I have quite a few townleans on active people. I think because this is a slow game, it benefits scum to post less so that they don't inadvertently get the game moving, increasing townies' motivations and generating more content with which they can be caught. Not all scum think like this, so it's kind of a weak thing, but it makes me a bit more comfortable to have less active players in my PoE.

I also think there's a problem of like, if the scum are in the more active players, they haven't been scummy enough to get caught yet, so it's hard to tell which ones. I think arguing that a specific active player is scummy would be more helpful than just saying that limming in the lurkers is a bad idea.
I think chara has been very scummy but not many people agree with me, so I'm ok just voting people who haven't towntold yet.

-Inf
Go with this thought? I wasn't merely offering my thoughts in a way that seemed like biting criticism. I don't disagree with your assumption made in regards of what scum could possibly be doing, and it's something I've noted. I do however think that purely at a meta level this PList again has a ton of people like (Misty) who love being town and I'd really expect a hell of a lot more. I keep exclusively mentioning her which actually kinda annoys me because I don't wanna end up compromising on someone like Misty, but I will do it and my vote is there to say 'Misty, show up and be town or just die'. I have one or two reads I'm keeping to myself for now besides that.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (isolation #22) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:25 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 613, catboi wrote:
In post 609, unwnd wrote:Activity isn't my main tell, it's just a way for me to prioritize my reads and look at a certain view of the game. Right now I'm not really sold on just limming the lurkers, because I don't really feel like the team is just sitting on their ass and being lazy. If we were crunching numbers, I'd assume like..maybe one in the lurkers? My vote on Misty doesn't reflect that I think her activity is scummy, it's that I want her to start focusing and putting more effort into the game.

From what I can understand, a lot of people think (JJH, A+M, Vax, Misty) are scummy or contain scum. There is varying degrees of scum but all of them have been in a position to be wagoned. I personally am skeptical towards this and while nobody has sat here and made a herosolve (thank god), I have to ask myself why. Or even, why people are content with this? D1 is always an awkward place but not so much where people just go 'jee the game is inactive let's just lim the lesser actives' as if scum isn't just paying attention or something? ....In this PList? This is all a bit vague but the point I'm trying to make is that I'm not really feeling like scum are too worried about how this day goes down. Even if Jjh ended up being scum, I don't think it really changes anything. There was a split moment further back where I thought a few people were willing to take more risks and had more compelling votes, but this Jjh wagon is extremely boring.
Well, then who are you pointing at, exactly?
I don't think it happens even if I say it. This is not a confidence thing, it's just that I know it would be a fucking headache. Consider everything that I've spouted out to really get others to think and react to. If we're going in the 4 listed I would go Misty > Vax > A+M > JJH in that order.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #617 (isolation #23) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:26 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 615, wellermanbob wrote:I'm willing to take some bold wagons but y'all think my bold wagon is a miss so
What was your bold wagon?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (isolation #24) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:29 am

Post by unwnd »

Vax and A+M are pretty interchangeable to me in terms of my priority mind you, but it's there regardless. Misty seems like the best vote because she either realizes she needs to step it up or provides a bit of spew in a last ditch effort
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #625 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:33 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm willing to entertain your thoughts and would be on a Chara wagon with you. Is there anything else besides of that instance that you did not like, and how have you been reading others in relation to your (Chara) thought?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #26) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:34 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 624, Twins Akari and Mara wrote:I don't like catboi a whole lot, alot of the things he is doing is going to put a permanent scowl on my face and I feel like he moved to, what he saw to be an opportunistic vote on my slot and didn't think I would fight back much due to the gimmick I was playing. I'm not liking how he moved to vax after he was all about my wagon being a compromise wagon instead of red who was a bigger wagon at the time. I don't understand his mindset, I don't understand where he is coming from, and most of all I dont understand why he seems so adverse to put a vote down on some that he says he has a light scum-read on.

I'm unsure how I feel about the jjh votes but at deadline, I'll go there but I prefer Bob, cat, chara, or mystic
You were putting Catboi with Red a bit earlier which I didn't really understand, but your dislike of catboi thus far is at least consistent. What's been keeping you from saying this until now? This feels to me you're very convinced catboi is scum.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:40 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 628, Mistyx wrote:
In post 614, unwnd wrote:I don't wanna end up compromising on someone like Misty, but I will do it and my vote is there to say 'Misty, show up and be town or just die'.
did you read any of my serious mode posts
Yeah I just did

JJH makes posts and yeah they're on the page but

I get nothing out of them
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #635 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:41 am

Post by unwnd »

Misty as long as you keep trying and I don't scumread what you're actually saying

You don't have to be the lim

Infinity it's time to entertain this

VOTE: Chara
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #637 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:44 am

Post by unwnd »

Well you were getting scumpings from me and now we're on a wagon together which is

Funny in hindsight
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #644 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:49 am

Post by unwnd »

Surprised you don't like the chara wagon bob
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:53 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't think I see it (chara town) so the floor is yours bob

Am I wrong to think that you especially don't like Chara vote cause Infinity suggested it
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #671 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:07 am

Post by unwnd »

OK Raya, you're my strongest townread so I'm fine with going with you

VOTE: Vax
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:11 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 674, Raya36 wrote:
In post 671, unwnd wrote:OK Raya, you're my strongest townread so I'm fine with going with you

VOTE: Vax
Do you agree with my read and points made against Vax?
I liked it, but generally speaking my thought on Vax just again amounts to 'being really fucking weird'
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:12 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 676, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 635, unwnd wrote:Misty as long as you keep trying and I don't scumread what you're actually saying

You don't have to be the lim

Infinity it's time to entertain this

VOTE: Chara
Why do you dislike Chara?
Testing the waters mostly, I have no strong on Chara at this current point outside of a few things that made my head tilt
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #698 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:22 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 689, Smoke and Mirrors wrote:
In post 644, unwnd wrote:Surprised you don't like the chara wagon bob
Why do you like it?
It was just directed to bob to get a response, my thoughts on the wagon were like

It was spicy and garnered some reactions
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:27 am

Post by unwnd »

Bob you have my sword tommorow if Vax ends up being town

Kinda hoping the weirdness factor just ends up being scum though
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:28 am

Post by unwnd »

No because you are forming conclusions about a team based on a vanity wagons at deadline lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #717 (isolation #38) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:30 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 714, wellermanbob wrote:
In post 712, unwnd wrote:No because you are forming conclusions about a team based on a vanity wagons at deadline lol
Ok i shoot u tonight then
Bob I love your grit I truly do

Do you really I as scum just pronounce my intent so clearly to mislim Vax while entertaining a Chara vote as well? With my supposed partner, Infinity? Your thoughts so far are based on personal disagreement
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #725 (isolation #39) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:36 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 723, wellermanbob wrote:Again I dont know you specifically but wagon is bad
Cause of Infinity and A+M right
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #730 (isolation #40) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:44 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 728, wellermanbob wrote:
In post 725, unwnd wrote:Cause of Infinity and A+M right
Cuz of most of the entire wagon including you now lol
I really think you're just letting your own thoughts on Infinity extend to people who could possibly be aligned with him

Though again, if I'm scum with Infinity it sure looks fucking dumb the way I went around it. Why would I not just say 'hey Infinity lets wagon Chara' in our scum PT instead of openly
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (isolation #41) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:45 am

Post by unwnd »

You're just not being sensible, but I don't think it's scummy
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #735 (isolation #42) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:48 am

Post by unwnd »

OK then it sucked

Why does the scumteam all put themselves on obv town chara wagon when they're gonna have to explain that green flip either way
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #760 (isolation #43) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:34 am

Post by unwnd »

Vax is at E-1
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #44) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:36 am

Post by unwnd »

Not at E-1 and not really at death I think
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #45) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:38 am

Post by unwnd »

Wanted to see where his commitments lied, or if he really believed in al the bravado he was proclaiming. There were instances in our interaction where he backed off, but I digress
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #46) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 9:43 am

Post by unwnd »

Vax give me some reads before you're limmed, that would probably help the most
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (isolation #47) » Mon Jan 11, 2021 11:50 am

Post by unwnd »

Lack of reads tells me this is redflip

Or just busy
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (isolation #48) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

Uhhh well

OK
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2126 (isolation #49) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

I wanted to play the game more but I guess me voting two of the scum EoD was enough to die
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #50) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:19 pm

Post by unwnd »

I feel like you guys played fine, even if I died N1

That play from Red really fucked you, and then Me+Raya synchronizing with my own influence(?) getting Vax buried was just bad circumstance
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2139 (isolation #51) » Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:28 pm

Post by unwnd »

I just realized I pretty much shaded all 3 scum on my D1

I will pretend that is the reason you guys killed me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2170 (isolation #52) » Tue Jan 26, 2021 7:15 am

Post by unwnd »

It was a good post, fast thinking on your end
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #53) » Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:13 am

Post by unwnd »

Yeah I dunno I quite liked the battle system and the roles. Were they balanced? Maybe not..? But it was really fun and engaging, and sometimes that's okay. I would play another Upick if you hosted it
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”