Mini Theme 2182 - Legends of the Hidden Temple III - Over!

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2336 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 11:40 am

Post by Titus »

Hi there. I'm the new DK. I'll be looking through the votes. While my typical VCA won't work, there should still be data.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2342 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:11 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2337, notscience wrote:Would you loook and describe any interactions your predecessors had wrt Lilith in your pt real fast?
He sounded rather rushed to get rid of lilith overall. He commented briefly about her lack of activity and not listening to his reads. He didn't use the PT much, so I am extrapolating a bit from the posts he did make.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2344 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2343, VP Baltar wrote:Did he ask Starbuck to get involved?
DK is Starbuck?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2345 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Oh wait you meant Agar asking Starbuck
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2346 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:16 pm

Post by Titus »

Yes
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2347 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lilith and bulge can both be scum and that's why neither of them seem to care very much
In post 2326, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:or they could both be town and that's why nobody cares very much

i dunno this game state is kinda funky.
I would be surprised if one of them wasn't town given the staticness. If both were scum, I would expect scum to pick one to die by the VCs unless they thought they could pull a notty elimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2349 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2348, notscience wrote:You think it’s an all town pool?
Not sure let but I lean T v S in lilith bulge with you as an unknown
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2351 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:22 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2350, notscience wrote:Do you want to interact with me or read me from rereading
Interact with you after I get a sense of the gamestate from others. I don't usually read on sub-in. Everytime I do, it turns out to be a big waste of time unless a specific question is asked.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2353 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 6:02 am

Post by Titus »

Wow, this game is dead.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2355 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

I get voting to move the game along from your perspective but I would be stuck with nothing besides lilith supertown or superscum based on this flip. I would like to have more to go on.

At this point, both sides are likely lurking. Even if I suppose you and notty are town, that's an awful lot of silent town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2356 (isolation #10) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

If Bulge flips scum, I don't ever see myself voting for lilith based on PT interactions and wagon composition.

If Bulge flips town, the resistance from the wagon most likely is scum driven which makes lilith more likely scum and the interaction a distancing ploy.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2359 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 am

Post by Titus »

It's possible but if Bulge flips scum, it's just too many coincidences. Being counterwagoned to scum and Agar pushing for it.

That being said, I don't rule out lilith scum but they aren't scum together.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2361 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 11:08 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2360, lilith2013 wrote:hi Titus!
In post 2356, Titus wrote:If Bulge flips town, the resistance from the wagon most likely is scum driven
what does this mean? wouldn't a wagon on town be easier to push through than one on scum?
Poor language. If Bulge flips town, scum would likely be resisting voting for you.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2366 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2363, notscience wrote:What wagon composition tells you it can’t be scum scum?
The fact lilith2013 would have to be wagoned against scum twice with scum pushing against her twice.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2397 (isolation #14) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:51 pm

Post by Titus »

I kinda just want a flip too.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2401 (isolation #15) » Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:20 pm

Post by Titus »

Just pick one. I favor Bulge but I'll hammer either.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2452 (isolation #16) » Fri Jan 15, 2021 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

Tomorrow morning, I'll actually do a proper VCA.

I'll be looking to see if my theory that all vp, notty, and bulge are town actually holds water or if I get some weird edge cases.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2459 (isolation #17) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2456, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like if im scum with lilith and bulge is town me/lilith just vote him there and go to lylo tomm
Even if this was a thing that could happen, it would just make you both incredibly obvious scum if you acted quickly like you propose.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2462 (isolation #18) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2347, Titus wrote:
In post 2325, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:lilith and bulge can both be scum and that's why neither of them seem to care very much
In post 2326, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:or they could both be town and that's why nobody cares very much

i dunno this game state is kinda funky.
I would be surprised if one of them wasn't town given the staticness. If both were scum, I would expect scum to pick one to die by the VCs unless they thought they could pull a notty elimination.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2463 (isolation #19) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 4:58 am

Post by Titus »

Bulge is likely town. My VCA suggests it's you and UT. UT pushed to save Gamma D1 to either a) chain lynches or b) have Gamma around to push further miseliminations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2467 (isolation #20) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:27 am

Post by Titus »

Why wouldn't lilith cross the minute she knew notty wasn't going to happen if bulge was scum too? It's a move that makes no sense as either alignment unless she just gave up and accepted death.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2468 (isolation #21) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 5:28 am

Post by Titus »

Like it makes no sense in a lilith bulge scum world that they didn't just selfhammer lilith like they did before with Agar.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2556 (isolation #22) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 7:52 pm

Post by Titus »

Here's the problem I see. Scum isn't going to challenge each other. Pooky isn't going to challenge UT or Reck.

They have to feel out which of me/Bulge is more mislimmable. VP and Notty aren't getting eliminated today, if ever.

UT and Reck scum have a vested interest in protecting each other in T v S because if the T in that pool gets suspected, they would get challenged where the momentum could shift.

Whichever is scum in that pool would never challenge their partner Pooky.

It leads to the 3 person circle jerk we're seeing.

We just need to get through to the townie in UT/Reck to challenge Pooky. If that happens, town almost certainly wins.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2558 (isolation #23) » Sat Jan 16, 2021 8:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2557, xRECKONERx wrote:are you saying me/ut is t/s
Most likely, yes. That's my working theory.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2574 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 6:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2566, VP Baltar wrote:Forcing all the scum into the pool is obviously optimal. You'll definitely be dead if we go again, but I'd rather see you and your buddy ratfuck each other and laugh.
This is precisely why I am holding off challenging. If the town in UT/Reck challenges Pooky we just win.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2601 (isolation #25) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:41 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2575, Untrod Tripod wrote:
In post 2574, Titus wrote:
In post 2566, VP Baltar wrote:Forcing all the scum into the pool is obviously optimal. You'll definitely be dead if we go again, but I'd rather see you and your buddy ratfuck each other and laugh.
This is precisely why I am holding off challenging. If the town in UT/Reck challenges Pooky we just win.
How does that work
Simple.

We don't lim the townie that does the challenge. Free scumflip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2602 (isolation #26) » Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:42 am

Post by Titus »

Then, we know who the final scum is and we challenge and lim them.

GG no RE.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2613 (isolation #27) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2612, VP Baltar wrote:Titus and pooky, where you at?
I'm gone more on weekends. I'll catch up but my optimal course of action is pretty set.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2614 (isolation #28) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2604, Untrod Tripod wrote:also, Titus, you think that the last two scum are within me/reck/pooky?
Yes and I would vote Pooky in that scenario. It allows you both in one challenge that way in case my read is wrong, others can talk about it. It's a minor thing as it should be gg if we can reach through to one town but it limits the what if it's a bus problem.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2615 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 8:54 am

Post by Titus »

I doubt it would be a bus though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2620 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Pooky

Taking the dive to protect your partner. How admirable. You still lose though unless I am extremely wrong somewhere.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2626 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 10:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2625, Untrod Tripod wrote:I'm feeling frisky, I think I'll color in some votecounts and see what they say to me
Go ahead. If you're the town, you should see I am too by the votes.

If I am right, you know Pooky has to challenge me. He's not getting a notty yeet (no one suspects them). He's not likely getting a VP yeet. He can't challenge you. I'm left over by PoE.

He floated and fought with VP before seeing it wouldn't take.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2630 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:09 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2627, VP Baltar wrote:I iso'ed Starbuck/Koba again.

I go back and forth on this slot. Starbuck was soft defending AGar, and Koba chainsaws like hell for lilith. It's a bit weird that scum!Koba would offer up the PT stuff if they knew lilith was scum.

That being said, it's also slightly weird that AGar would be telling town!Starbuck to attack his scum buddy knowing that if lilith were to flip at that time, it would have given Starbuck town cred. Of course, it would have also given AGar town cred I suppose.

I'm trying to determine if I as scum would be defending my buddy as hard as Koba did at that point. Scum were sitting pretty comfortable in the game at that point, so it's possible. It's always a very risky play though given you end up building a house of cards.

Titus, I'm curious why you think the vote counts make you obv town?
VCA always starts from the process that the person doing the VCA is town. So I can't answer that exactly beyond I have faith in the process being accurate. Of course there's always the possibility of scum!UT or town!UT fucking up the process but I believe in VCA that strongly that my results should be replicable.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2633 (isolation #33) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:03 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2632, VP Baltar wrote:@titus- But you should be able to say why you think from an outside perspective people should see you as town, yes?
I can but that's utter garbage but since you insist brb
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2634 (isolation #34) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 1:08 pm

Post by Titus »

If you look at Starbuck, they made a move D1 before real life forced them out. DKKoba has done the same thing without reservation when they were in my slot.

They pushed Pooky when the other two choices were you and Gamma. No one listened to them because scum were in control.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2636 (isolation #35) » Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:01 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2635, VP Baltar wrote:What Starbuck move are you referring to?
Propelling the Noraa wagon.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2640 (isolation #36) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:14 am

Post by Titus »

Vla today
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2643 (isolation #37) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 4:45 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2642, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2634, Titus wrote:They pushed Pooky when the other two choices were you and Gamma. No one listened to them because scum were in control.
this *feels* like TMI somehow
Then help me bus Pooky and argue I am the last scum later.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2646 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:57 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2645, xRECKONERx wrote:but it could be you and vpb titus
Why do you say that? Vp has largely been and felt town since I came in. Is there any particular reason to think he's scum?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2650 (isolation #39) » Wed Jan 20, 2021 4:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2647, xRECKONERx wrote:he hard defended agar and the random decision to flip the wagon onto lillith could've been a bus attempt to try and ride towncred into endgame
I find the decision to hard defend scum that is going down anyway usually comes from a townbeard rather than scum. If VP was going to bus, it makes more sense to bus the slot going down rather than the one that might survive and had a strong VCA argument, particularly with me arriving.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2661 (isolation #40) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2463, Titus wrote:Bulge is likely town. My VCA suggests it's you and UT. UT pushed to save Gamma D1 to either a) chain lynches or b) have Gamma around to push further miseliminations.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2662 (isolation #41) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:07 am

Post by Titus »

Just because Pooky!scum doesn't like the result, doesn't mean I never did it.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2665 (isolation #42) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:26 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2664, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like where do you think this even goes titus?

you yeet me

i flip green? how do you and bulge survive the next day? lolol
You don't flip green. You also moved the goalposts. You never had a problem with the "lack of work" showing with my VCA before. You had a problem with the conclusion. The work is evident in the post and the previous and post discussions.

Bulge is town because counterwagons.
Notty and VP aren't scum here.
UT tried to rescue Gamma.
You consistently assist in pushing town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2669 (isolation #43) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:49 am

Post by Titus »

Push town bus elsewhere is a thing. Here you're out of options though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2670 (isolation #44) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

I know you're pushing town because I know Bulge and I are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2671 (isolation #45) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 5:50 am

Post by Titus »

That factors into VCA.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2680 (isolation #46) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2679, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 2677, xRECKONERx wrote:i literally don't care who goes first, what are YOU waiting for
I'm figuring out how the scum are and then voting. Don't see the need to rush, especially with notsci sidelined a bit.
+1, I'd rather have everyone on board with Pooky scum so whichever of UT/Reck is the other scum will be a no brainer flip. If it's not a consensus flip, things will continue to drag.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2681 (isolation #47) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:02 am

Post by Titus »

Also, VCA factors in what I know. I know I am town. I am pretty damn sure bulge is.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2683 (isolation #48) » Thu Jan 21, 2021 8:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2682, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 2680, Titus wrote:+1, I'd rather have everyone on board with Pooky scum so whichever of UT/Reck is the other scum will be a no brainer flip. If it's not a consensus flip, things will continue to drag.
except it's neither of us so... *shrug*
That's the problem. Scum!you and stubborn!town you would say the same thing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2811 (isolation #49) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Fwiw, I did do the VCA. Everything else Pooky said was pretty right though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2812 (isolation #50) » Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Gg everyone
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”