Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #2588 (isolation #200) » Mon Dec 07, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 2587, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2577, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i do not have the best emotional control in the world
That’s why you don’t press the vote button. Very glad you don’t have access to the big red button is all I have to say to that.
:lol:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2691 (isolation #201) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:29 pm

*stretches* It's like super late here so I can't effort or pull the crazy. Just going to address a couple bits quickly.

1) Chaos is the only path.
1.33) I WIFOM'd myself into the hammer, Hoppy was being launched regardless and I full believed TGP's conviction in Gypyx. I fucked up bigtime.
1.66) Jessies mechanical focus along with the weird ass game speculation led me to think in my internal WIFOM dance that her power would activate on plurality.
1.66.5) Yes my mind is freaking weird.

2) If you're paranoid on me, GOOD.
2.25) Given the mechanical reveal we should all be paranoid around this moment
2.5) We're essentially asking people to bulletproof each other here.
2.75) If you're not, why not?

3) I'm going to reassess all my reads a bit tomorrow based on the flips.
3.5) I'm initially happy dancing with Gloria or Infinity at this point.

4) Pookys vote tho.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2695 (isolation #202) » Thu Dec 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Last I knew at the time they were even on votes, eugh I really screwed it up huh...

Will add it to my TODO for tomorrow and try and work out what my brain did where.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2838 (isolation #203) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:52 am

Right then, it's a friday, I hate being up early, I've tired the cat out, lets do this with the painfog.

why is pain worse when you're cold?

Spoiler: 109
In post 2701, Isis wrote:Tweet whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy??????
Hectic is such a bastard.
The flip that surprises me the most is Dunnstral, but I should probably feel bad about being surprised about it.
In post 2658, Infinity 324 wrote:Isis are you excited? It’s wagonomics time for real now.
Why me for this? I think we talked this game on single posts being my favorite thing, wagonomics isn't my favorite thing.

If I ever made wagonomics seem like my favorite thing I was probably scum.

I've been townreading Flea all game and capricious behavior seems to fit faer personality, but it'd probably be irresponsible not to elim faer. I have this feeling like fae will flip town and I'll be bummed about it though.

Ydrasse asking to be read shallowly on wagonomics and nothing else is not good vibes.

I'd like to dance with Gloria, I think she should definitely be one of the dancers and I think I'm probably top 4.

Pooky, you're not in the top 4, and you know it. The flip on Hopkirk was weird. And since you usually care about my play but didn't join me initially, that just makes it seem weirder to me, for town!you I think "Isis wholeheartedly believes this thing" would matter more than "this person voted me".
"Capricious" - I like that word, and yes, it is me ( ◞・౪・)
*swats* My Gloria though :(
In post 2702, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i am hurt

u can launch me now
Oof.
In post 2704, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2650, Hectic wrote:
And for my next trick, I will
launch
Hopkirk off into space!
I approve of this meme (*^▽^*)
In post 2705, team rocket queen wrote:okay so infinity moving from hopkirk to gypyx made these the wagons:

Gypyx (6)
: Gloria Cleary (), Ydrasse (), Hopkirk (), PookyTheMagicalBear (), team rocket queen (), Infinity 324 ()
Hopkirk (3)
: Isis (), skitter30 (), Dunnstral ()

and we know gypyx and morning tweet were conspirators, so if infinity was also a conspirator flea would be the only somewhat reasonable partner? because otherwise his vote would be forcing one of his co-conspirators to switch

so infinity clear outside of {flea, infinity} because the infinity vote is three hours before the deadline and would be forcing a partner to switch wagons if flea isn't the partner

does this make sense?
<insert WIFOM/mega mangos defence here>

I remembered what I was thinking btw, I wasn't willing to vote gypyx as LHF/lurker and I'd made clear I didn't want to vote LHF. Hopkirk would've been a better wagon for information which sucks because now I can't have my hoppy dance :(

Sadly with the flips, voting the LHF would've been optimal ლ( `Д’ ლ) So I ain't doing that again and will just roll with it.
In post 2713, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the hammer on hopkirk was very shady
Come inside and be afraid, of this impressive mess I've made. If you take a look now you will fiiiiiiiiinddddd.....
I have thrown away my vice, done away with paradise. See whats going on inside my miiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeend. *mwahahahaha*

In post 2714, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2676, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think according to the op the launching happens first and then the dancing happens

but either way I want to dance with Isis

I think Ydrasse+Flea is the solve
Tell me why?
AIN'T NOTHING BUT A HEARTACHE!
In post 2718, Gloria Cleary wrote:I especially don’t like Pooky’s Ydrasse read.
Same, honestly. Feels weird.
In post 2720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote: [...]
Infinity town-reading everyone in a game with 6 scum is just too funny if he's actually scum

Ydra feels like she hasn't tried very much, her excitement for day start feels kind of faked? so do her semi-townslippy posts. I could be wrong about this.
[...]

Flea:

The hammer is just ick.
Pretty sure most of us were TR'ing most of the game, and that's why we ended up stalling.
Ydrasse has been another example of LHF this game, honestly. This newfound enthusiasm is welcome though (ノ^∇^)ノ゚
My hammer made no difference honestly, I could've just not voted and got the same result.
In post 2723, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like i think its fairly obvious im town because I never try to get dunn elimmed if I'm actually scum with him.

but if you guys want to elim me after not listening to me on dunn then I'm just done with this game and I'll go apologize for being an idiot to Hop in the dead thread.
I hate AtE :(

Spoiler: 110
In post 2727, Morning Tweet wrote:helloooo everybodyyyy

I am annoyed i don't get to dance. very much so. but those royals had it coming
I'll still dance with you <3 Bats are too cute not to dance with! (〜^∇^)〜
In post 2733, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i want to launch flea

what do you think of flea Ydrasse?
I stand by my previous post.
Y E E T M E
so I can become part of Kesslar Syndrome :D
In post 2735, Ydrasse wrote:flea and infinity are competing for the 4th dance spot imo and i need to reread eod on flea and infinity in general

if flea got launched i'd be down for it
I will happily concede to Infinity. Still need to look at a couple bits and I'm a bit paranoid but heart and gut are saying they're town.
In post 2737, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 2705, team rocket queen wrote:okay so infinity moving from hopkirk to gypyx made these the wagons:

Gypyx (6)
: Gloria Cleary (), Ydrasse (), Hopkirk (), PookyTheMagicalBear (), team rocket queen (), Infinity 324 ()
Hopkirk (3)
: Isis (), skitter30 (), Dunnstral ()

and we know gypyx and morning tweet were conspirators, so if infinity was also a conspirator flea would be the only somewhat reasonable partner? because otherwise his vote would be forcing one of his co-conspirators to switch

so infinity clear outside of {flea, infinity} because the infinity vote is three hours before the deadline and would be forcing a partner to switch wagons if flea isn't the partner

does this make sense?
also, does this make sense to anyone/everyone?
Not seeing the clear tbh. Like I've all but locked infinity as town pending on my paranoia currently anyway so eh.
In post 2744, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2690, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 2689, Ydrasse wrote:trq, if you chose the dance pairs, what would they be?
right now? probably

me-gloria, ydrasse-?

but i haven't been able to look closely enough at the end of the day yet
Jessie’s is pretty much a townlock. We were near deadline so I think Flea’s hammer doesn’t look as bad as Pooky’s making it out to be. Idk but not Pooky. I’m going to say probably Infinty? I think I prefer Flea to Pooky though and I did hard tr her. I know scum!Skitter and she would have been throwing shade on her buddy.

Maybe it should be Flea among the dance pairs because no scum were ever pushing them. Skitter temporarily voted Ydrasse but it was right near deadline, so Ydrasse is probably still town.

So me/Jessie + 2 of Ydrasse/Infinity/Flea. But I’ve been hard tr Isis from the getgo. This is tough. :/

I have some slight paranoia of possible scum theatre going on with Dunn/Pooky, less so with Skitter/Isis but don’t know.
NGL I'm still highly skeptical on Jessie. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )
If anything I would think no scum pushing me would be sus af.
In post 2746, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 2741, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:r u thinking

Gypyx (6): Gloria Cleary (2210), Ydrasse (2322), Hopkirk (2386), PookyTheMagicalBear (2392), team rocket queen (2408), Infinity 324 (2475)

this is an all town wagon?

cuz the most we could get was 6 yesterday
it seems most likely that there is one conspirator in there to me.
In post 2749, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2300, Hectic wrote:A VC.
Can someone post the final VC that we never got to see?
In post 2649, Kanna wrote:
Votecount 2.0.9

[7] Hopkirk:
Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary, Ydrasse, Hopkirk, team rocket queen, Infinity 324

[0] Not Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-07 15:06:18).

Joint Mod ISO
So this are the final wagons...
EoD VC wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis,
skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary, Ydrasse,
Hopkirk
, team rocket queen, Infinity 324
Assuming scum were being smarty pants and one of them actually did join the gypyx wagon, that puts one of each side as the remaining buddies.
IsisGloria
PookyYdrasse
FleaJessie
Infinity

Spoiler: 111
In post 2754, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 2745, Ydrasse wrote:pooky i am going to be honest you saying my excitement for a dance portion of a game potentially being fake felt like i was being dunked into a pool of water and that pool of water was actually the world telling me you're scum for saying something like that about me
i think its pretty obvious im not scum here since i wanted dunn dead both launches and nobody listened to me but w/e
This AtE really isn't sitting well with me at all (●´・△・`) then 2 posts later we have to watch out for low flying toys.
In post 2768, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1522, Hectic wrote:
Votecount 1.0.15

[4] TheGoldenParadox:
skitter30, Dunnstral, Ydrasse, Flea The Magician
[4] Dunnstral:
Isis, PookyTheMagicalBear, Hopkirk, TheGoldenParadox
[1] Gloria Cleary:
Gypyx

[4] Not Voting:
team rocket queen, Morning Tweet, Gloria Cleary, Infinity 324

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-11-29 09:11:15).

Joint Mod ISO
so uh, going through the vcs, this is only vc where pooky actually has a vote on dunnstral — the only concession i'll make here is that the next one is the hammer-vc on tgp where we all had to converge on someone so i have like. some leeway in my heart there.

the issue i have with pooky saying that he pushed dunn and no one wanted dunn and stuff is that like... materially, his vote for most of d1 was on tgp. he was someone who was part of the wagon and consistently applying pressure that way, and it was only at eod that there was a shift where he moved to dunn.

like, dunn and tgp are null; dunn and tgp are null; dunn is null and tgp is scum.

in 1300, pooky hard-cases tgp as scum (and yes, i will admit that he did this in a world where tgp/dunn was a possibility). you can say that this is pooky pushing for dunn to be elimmed but again, pooky was voting tgp the entire damn day. his pushes were around tgp, calling tgp scum, making posts like this. when he changed his vote to dunn? , with a jokey reason (you called isis sweaty, but we can get your buddy tgp tomorrow!) in he rescinds his scumread of tgp like... out of nowhere (my assumption is that like, he's saying dunn is tmi'ing tgp as town or Something in 1427). and then... still shades tgp in . and then back to like, finding reasons to flip tgp in . like.

it's just disingenuous as fuck to say that he wanted dunn all d1 and that no one listened when no, he was doing a LOT more to push tgp that entire day until the very end!!
O.O Where did this come from?! Ydrasse why am I only seeing this from you now?!
In post 2772, Infinity 324 wrote:A couple things about the setup: scum are almost never in danger, but they don’t want to put their teammates in near-danger because then they need to do some transparent shit in order to save them. So scum have to do an interesting balancing act, where they know they have to bus a little bit since 4 of them will definitely flip, but they can’t take it too far. Also, note that
scum chose which of themselves to flip
, meaning that there’s quite a bit of wine involved but I actually lean towards the unflipped scum looking pretty good on the wagons, especially when the flipped scum were not.

I locktowned isis, pooky, and jessie at the end of d1, which I want to give weight to since it isn’t often that I locktown scum. Though, pooky’s hopkirk vote looks awful now, and I don’t think them/dunn being scum theater is entirely unreasonable. If scum!pooky is capable of showing this emotional depth, though, I haven’t seen it.
But they weren't aware of that, they just knew there was 6 of them :/ Pretty damn good twist though, proper WIFOM bomb.
In post 2774, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1517, Flea The Magician wrote:Right, I can't put this off until tomorrow. Meds have fogged me a little but lets do this.

<spoiler with case removed - please see original post>

I'm kinda leaning town here if I'm honest... What are people seeing that I'm not? :/
oh no.
Oh no! oh no! Oh no no no no no!

and my response...

eeeeeaaaayyyyy *distant eeeeeaaaayyyyy *... WHAT!?
Like I've looked back over that post, I still agree with it. I still not quite get what people were seeing what I wasn't at the time.

# is definitely interesting looking back at it, we know Dunn was SvT. We know hopkirks reads were genuine and Dunn was trying to set something up. All 4 players in that list are alive, 2 are town-read, 1 has woken up amazingly, and 1 is making me o.O. I dunno I might be reading into to much but I think these people are worth looking at - Isis, Pooky, Ydrasse and Infinity.

Honestly, I'm thinking Pooks at this point. The AtE isn't sitting well with me (๑•﹏•)

Hope these are easier for people to read btw :P

Spoiler: 112
In post 2776, Gloria Cleary wrote:Wifom drives me nuts.
Scums greatest weapon.
In post 2787, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2780, Infinity 324 wrote:Skitter was in a lot of people’s PoE’s and was a major wagon for much of d1, it makes sense that skitter would be flipped. But jessie has a great point that scum didn’t actually know that they would be flipped. This means that they didn’t have a ton of incentive to bus, especially since they could make sure none of them got eliminated on d1. Scum could’ve predicted something happening which lead to more flips early, but it’s best to assume that scum tended not to bus on d1.

For the record, I’m not comfortable with gloria deciding the pairs here.

:roll:

Yeah because you’re Dunn read was so accurate and you couldn’t tell MT was lockscum. Yeah no, fuck that shit seriously. I’m not tolerating anymore of your bs shade on me.
In post 2787, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2780, Infinity 324 wrote:Skitter was in a lot of people’s PoE’s and was a major wagon for much of d1, it makes sense that skitter would be flipped. But jessie has a great point that scum didn’t actually know that they would be flipped. This means that they didn’t have a ton of incentive to bus, especially since they could make sure none of them got eliminated on d1. Scum could’ve predicted something happening which lead to more flips early, but it’s best to assume that scum tended not to bus on d1.

For the record, I’m not comfortable with gloria deciding the pairs here.

:roll:

Yeah because you’re Dunn read was so accurate and you couldn’t tell MT was lockscum. Yeah no, fuck that shit seriously. I’m not tolerating anymore of your bs shade on me.
Not sure if hugs or popcorn is needed here... Like my top 2 townreads fighting is sad times but on the other hand, this is potentially amusing.
In post 2790, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2308, Infinity 324 wrote:Solid town: isis, flea, ydrasse,
dunn
, jessie, pooky
Keeps being towny but I keep getting paranoia: gloria
Townleans: skitter, MT, hopkirk
Null: gypyx

Wow this sucks
This salt is amazing... especially because...
In post 2791, Infinity 324 wrote:Three out of my 4 bottom reads flipped scum.
(*≧艸≦) Yeah OK I need popcorn! BRB!
In post 2793, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2791, Infinity 324 wrote:Three out of my 4 bottom reads flipped scum.
There is no fucking way in hell you should be paranoid of me now. I’m really just probably not going to talk to you until you wake tf up.
We should probably be more paranoid of everyone if we're honest.
In post 2794, Infinity 324 wrote:I strongly dislike it when people insist that I townread them, because the sorting process is literally what playing mafia is and you’re asking me to put that aside and say you’re town because you told me to.
( ・ω・)⊃-[二二]<-- popcorn
In post 2795, Gloria Cleary wrote:Sorry but you’re just God, I would have prefered you actually be scum here shitpushing me but it’s obviously you are just clueless how to read me. You probably would have given me the scroll in Death Curse too, I bet money on it.
Gurl chill, step back, breathe. in, 2, 3, 4. out 2, 3, 4.
People work differently when reading people, ngl your "I'm obvtown tho!" has been a bit ಠ , ಥ but I've been reading you outside of those. If it's wrong then nuts I've learned 2 things this game at least.

Spoiler: 113
In post 2804, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2778, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 1511, Infinity 324 wrote:
Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 1503, Infinity 324 wrote:Tinfoil: pooky is scum with TGP and wanted to tie TGP to a townie but now realizes they can elim dunn first instead. Hmm.

UNVOTE:

PEdit: I mean yeah, but dunn said he was gonna do some more solving in the second half.

@Flea TMI= too much information, when you say something you could only know if you are scum.
So you think we should flip TGP first then? I’m not opposed, I just really hated Dunn’s recent posts.
I’m thinking about it. I still feel like TGP is much townier on play, but both their counterwagons got quite a bit more traction that I expected. Given that the reasons for scumreading dunn here really felt like stretches, I’m officially weirded out. Hopkirk dropping the dunn vote and dipping out bothers me as well.

PEdit: MT I totally agree with you
erm. i don't know how to feel about this right now because a few posts later skitter comes in and talks to infinity and then infinity votes tgp AHHHH
But he was on Gypyx. I have a lot of trouble believing there’s any scum on that. It was just too close I think for scum to risk it. I kind of also doubt that scum!Infinity would be seriously stupid enough to be still shading me after the flips. If it weren’t for his being on Gypyx, I’d be totally willing to entertain that but I really think it’s all town. I think if wagons were split, it more likely happened on D1, where Dunn was never in any danger.

But I want to confirm the scum being launched actually ends the game theory because if that’s wrong, then it obviously changes things but if true, then I think Gypyx wagon almost has to be all town, similar to Topaz game right?
My brains starting to blank here. Given Hectic told them they needed to live I would assume its safe to say that it is.
In post 2653, Hectic wrote:At the start of the game, the 6 of them were told that if any of them die in the first two launches, they will instantly lose.
In post 2813, Kanna wrote:
Votecount 3.0.1

[7] Not Voting:
Isis, Flea The Magician, Ydrasse, Infinity 324, Gloria Cleary, team rocket queen, PookyTheMagicalBear

With 7 alive, it takes 4 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

The deadline is in (expired on 2020-12-17 19:22:19).

PookyTheMagicalBear asks Isis to dance.

Joint Mod ISO
Forgot about this bit, Pooky jumping on early looks kinda weird given that there's going to be 2 pairs.

Pookys also been trying to get Isis to read them often... (ԾεԾ|||)
In post 2818, Gypyx wrote:Oh hey i missed daystart, did anything happen guys?
Yeah we're trying to pair up dance partners to be a weird immune neighbourhood thing. o(^∀^*)o Really hope someone asks me to dance ☞☜ (watch MS not like this one)
In post 2821, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Gloria I've wanted to dance with Isis since the first second I've stepped into this game.

She has refused. That part of me is dead.

You don't think I deserve to live just yeet me.

I think it's fairly obvious I'm town from my interactions with Dunnstral and Hopkirk in D2. If you are still paranoiaing on me then just get rid of me.
Yeet?

Spoiler: 114
In post 2826, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im probly wrong on the scum team

and nobody would listen to me even if i was right

im sorry its hard to care right now
You're definitely wrong. On what planet are me and Ydrasse scum?
OK fine I threw a wonky hammer that really changed about as much as it would if I just wasn't here.
And Ydrasse has kinda been gone for most of the game.
In post 2836, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the key here is if you get 4 town players dancing, you want to launch the townie out of the three players left out - because when you have MMT and you launch a T, mafia are forced to kill an M and you get the other M guranteed on the next day when mafia suicide.
Couldn't the mafia just no kill? This means nothing pooks
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2839 (isolation #204) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:00 am

The Pooky WIFOM dance is fun....

emits a lot of groaning and whirring noises as the coal boiler is fired up and the rusted gears start turning in faer head...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2840 (isolation #205) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:04 am

Never mind, saw the must kill bit. I'm game for this.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2841 (isolation #206) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:04 am

Sad I won't be danced with, but eh.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2842 (isolation #207) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 3:42 am

Wait why am I taking Pooky's thing as de-facto...

Whats others thoughts? Like I know I'm the only one suspicious of Jessie rn
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2861 (isolation #208) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:49 am

In post 2858, Gypyx wrote:Flea is my bottom read currently, like, the tone feels very good to me, but with a closer look i think the mindest is pretty much the opposite if you get what i mean

A win for chaos? I think? I've no idea what you mean but I'm taking it as a compliment :lol:
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2865 (isolation #209) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:58 am

In post 2862, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 2842, Flea The Magician wrote:Like I know I'm the only one suspicious of Jessie rn
you are suspicious of me because... ?
bad vibes throughout. To much mechanics not enough play.

I strongly suspect it's honestly just a clash of styles between us but look what happened with no LHF plan
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2889 (isolation #210) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:58 am

*yawns*
Eugh you're going to make me WIFOM... ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

Spoiler: WIFOM if I'm scum, truth if I'm town.
All I'm saying is scum me optimal play was to leave it alone and pretend to be offline. My online presence doesn't show so it would've be easy to do. The hopkirk lim would've gone through regardless. '(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Me hammering that as scum is freaking stupid on a whole new lever, lets face it. (-‸ლ)

Lets say I am scum, why the fuck would be left alive instead of ANY OF THEM after doing something like that? Scum didn't know what was happening after either according to Hectic so it was doubly stupid. ಠ▃ಠ

Even hoppy<3 knew that, yeah he was pissed. he still believed I was town though. I had my "No LHF" policy running, hopkirk gave a lot of information, and you know if anyone was taking my hoppy down, it was going to be me. :evil:

Why would I put all the "effort" into being town, just to YEET it like that? (*-ω-)

And then, why would I be compliant in not being a dancer and becoming bulletproof when as scum that's a freaking optimal position to be in? Especially when I've been so consistently TR'd right up to that hammer?
Ydrasse has literally lurked her way through D1
Pooky has been slinging dirt and not following up then started yeeting everything out of the pram.
Isis has inconsistencies which have been blatantly pointed out.
Jessie is like 95% IIoA
Gloria's been literal "OMG LAMIST" and AtE'ing
Infinity is the only one I can genuinely say I could locktown pre-paranoia.

Let's face it though, this is WIFOM to be discarded if I'm scum, truth if I'm town. I can maybe AtE if you want instead appealing to logic.

Spoiler: AtE - not to be considered unless you genuinely think it's worth considering, I dislike using it but if people like it, here it is.
I've played frankly my best game ever here, regardless of my alignment. If all that is coming undone because I thought sod it lets have a giggle moment, then frankly I'm just going to literally half arse any more games I play because I can't win if I try and filter my brain, can't win if I just brainspew and play for fun, so there would literally be zero point in me doing anything. This has been my best game because I've had fun, I've been able to play here and have fun regardless of my pain and meds issues.

So just thank you everyone for that.

Infinity was on my line of thinking though seeing if Gypyx was exploitable.
Also I doubt you'll get Infinity and Gloria willing to work together despite them both being town.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2890 (isolation #211) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 7:59 am

At this point, I'm just going to prodge. Because frankly ya'll seem set, so do your thing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2893 (isolation #212) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 8:02 am

In post 2892, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2888, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think its weird she asks me what dance pairs i want in

i respond like right away in

then she doesnt have any response and just ghosts the thread until you post you want her to dance and she's suddenly back here right away
because i stopped checking this thread, made (1) more post on site and went to bed and now have come back for the first time today after waking up to see that?
Almost like pooky is grasping at straws here ain't it. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (isolation #213) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:10 am

In post 2894, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2889, Flea The Magician wrote:*yawns*

All I'm saying is scum me optimal play was to leave it alone and pretend to be offline. My online presence doesn't show so it would've be easy to do. The hopkirk lim would've gone through regardless. '(ᗒᗣᗕ)՞

Me hammering that as scum is freaking stupid on a whole new lever, lets face it. (-‸ლ)

Lets say I am scum, why the fuck would be left alive instead of ANY OF THEM after doing something like that? Scum didn't know what was happening after either according to Hectic so it was doubly stupid. ಠ▃ಠ

Even hoppy<3 knew that, yeah he was pissed. he still believed I was town though. I had my "No LHF" policy running, hopkirk gave a lot of information, and you know if anyone was taking my hoppy down, it was going to be me. :evil:

Why would I put all the "effort" into being town, just to YEET it like that? (*-ω-)

And then, why would I be compliant in not being a dancer and becoming bulletproof when as scum that's a freaking optimal position to be in? Especially when I've been so consistently TR'd right up to that hammer?
Pooky has been slinging dirt and not following up then started yeeting everything out of the pram.
Jessie is like 95% IIoA

Let's face it though, this is WIFOM to be discarded if I'm scum, truth if I'm town. I can maybe AtE if you want instead appealing to logic.

Spoiler: AtE - not to be considered unless you genuinely think it's worth considering, I dislike using it but if people like it, here it is.
I've played frankly my best game ever here, regardless of my alignment. If all that is coming undone because I thought sod it lets have a giggle moment, then frankly I'm just going to literally half arse any more games I play because I can't win if I try and filter my brain, can't win if I just brainspew and play for fun, so there would literally be zero point in me doing anything. This has been my best game because I've had fun, I've been able to play here and have fun regardless of my pain and meds issues.

Also I doubt you'll get Infinity and Gloria willing to work together despite them both being town.
why are you shading like, almost everyone if you’re town?
Can't tell me its not true though. Ya'll wanna jump on me for having a giggle and ending a day 4 minutes early, as someone who was pretty much a hard TR maybe look around. ヽ༼ ツ ༽ノ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2921 (isolation #214) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:11 am

Yeah reads change, that's a freaking hard shift from wide TR to USR - especially when the hammered has said himself he still locktowns me.

(Yeah I use dead peoples reads, people don't do that enough)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (isolation #215) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:16 am

Scum didn't know what was going to happen either.

and we're back in wifom territory because it's literally that or AtE.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2926 (isolation #216) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:24 am

VOTE: Flea
Lets do it. I'm LHF here because my only defences, including this one, are either WIFOM or AtE. Pooks has jumped straight on it like a rottweiler, Ydrasse has too.

Grab your partners as I play The Last Waltz on the Theremin.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2928 (isolation #217) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:37 am

Ydrasse less rottwiler-y

eh, screw it. doesn't matter at this point.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2931 (isolation #218) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:40 am

yeah it is, but my death knell is sounding. Ψ(`∀´)ノ

pedit: 2 scum can't hammer me from here, we're good.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2936 (isolation #219) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:45 am

That's literally the only defence I have, or WIFOM, both of which are cruddy and I don't want to use either.

There's nothing I can do, except roll with it like I normally do ┌༼▀̿ Ĺ̯▀̿༽┐

This is accepting my fate. Admittedly with some grouchiness that because I had a me moment I've thrown the game apparently.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2940 (isolation #220) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 9:47 am

In post 2938, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no we aren't dancing

and we probably never will
Because you don't need to :cool: not like you're getting shot anyway.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2959 (isolation #221) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:15 am

In post 2957, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2951, Isis wrote:some of his thoughts resonate, it doesn't feel like he is picking a conclusion and working backwards, just that generic 2010 the townies are the ones scumhunting stuff I guess.
Quote some examples?

Honestly if I had to pick a player here who isn’t scumhunting it’d be you.
neither am I technically
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2960 (isolation #222) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:19 am

wait wait wait....

If I hadn't turned up... Pooky would've been the one who "hammered" hopkirk. I'd missed that bit xD

If I'd not had a stupid moment, both WIFOMing myself into jessie scum power and thinking "if anyones taking hoppy down its me", it would've been pooky (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2963 (isolation #223) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:23 am

and if I hadn't been here, there would be no freaking difference!

amazing (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2966 (isolation #224) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:27 am

Which, would've been the scum optimal play there. :P

Gypyx was wrongly townread by tgp, people don't listen to dead people enough, I wasn't going for LHF or lurkers hoppy was a good wagon for info AND would've been dead anyway.

This is legitimate either way really, but I love you're now treating me as a non-chaotic player (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) suddenly I'm just your average super cereal mafia player instead of the super weird fun loving Flea (*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I'm half arsing from this point, I can't win either way
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2967 (isolation #225) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:28 am

In post 2965, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:thats kinda why i think gloria is town

she was like screaming at me like WTF r u doing

ydrasse was actually considering hammering??

then you came in and hammer smashed him
4 mins before deadline, whooooooooooooooooooooooo
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2969 (isolation #226) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:30 am

In post 2968, team rocket queen wrote:
why were you defending hopkirk all day?
This may come a bit of a shock... I'll hide it in a spoiler for you...

Because I was town reading him!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2971 (isolation #227) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:32 am

In post 2970, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:flea who do you want to elim today if you're actually town here
you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2973 (isolation #228) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:38 am

In post 2889, Flea The Magician wrote:Pooky has been slinging dirt and not following up then started yeeting everything out of the pram.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2975 (isolation #229) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 10:53 am

MT please dance with me! Bats are amazingingly sweet and cute and I would be honoured!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2986 (isolation #230) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:15 pm

I'm loving how many people are like "I should dance and get a pt!"

and I've just been here like "yeah there's better people than me for that. I'd nominate Gloria and Infinity over me"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2987 (isolation #231) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Flea, come with me and we can dance the TRUE Wind Waltz!

I accept, Flea. NOW LET US UNLEASH THE CHAOS OF THE WINDS!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2988 (isolation #232) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:16 pm

Do I get a PT to myself now?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (isolation #233) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:24 pm

You say that like I care at this point.

It's clear my entire play in this game has been disregarded.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2991 (isolation #234) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:25 pm

That's what's annoyed me.

I've "Townspewed", I've "obvtowned" I've been locktowned.

I'm todays lim 乁༼☯‿☯✿༽ㄏ
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2992 (isolation #235) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:27 pm

༼✿◕ᗜ◕༽┌∩┐

Me rn.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2994 (isolation #236) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:30 pm

It's not that I've been ignored, it's that MY ENTIRE GAME HAS BEEN YEETED

Go back and look at my AtE spoiler.

My vote aint moving btw
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2997 (isolation #237) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:32 pm

Not that it matters,

Infinity and Gloria should definitely be dancing btw.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2998 (isolation #238) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:36 pm

In post 2996, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea you’ve been awesome and a ton of fun to play with <3
Sadly, if all it takes is one bit of chaotic fun to equate me throwing the game, it isn't fun, and I won't be putting as much effort in in future. This has seriously soured me.

4 mins to deadline I dropped the hammer. Votes weren't going to change in that time. Pooky signed the death warrant and Ydrasse was ready to seal it.

Now I'm the baddie.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3001 (isolation #239) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:41 pm

Means effort I'm no longer willing to put in.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3004 (isolation #240) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:46 pm

And if you keep going, I say that hopkirk is going to flip green pooky
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3007 (isolation #241) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:48 pm

In post 2500, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:VOTE: hopkirk
In post 2510, Ydrasse wrote:fuck do i need to switch for deadline or will it go through? i don’t want this wagonnnn
Votecount 2.0.9

[7] Hopkirk:
Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:

[0] Not Voting:

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to launch. If there is no majority by the deadline, plurality will decide.

Joint Mod ISO
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3008 (isolation #242) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:48 pm

Ya'll got my cranky ass until I pass out. The Fibro is real tonight.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (isolation #243) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:49 pm

In post 3005, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like i can't see you doing this as town cuz like what is this!?

Like you could've hammered Gypyx while he was at E-1 but you didn't - why would scum know you wouldn't??

and I can't see you doing this as mafia unless your team was like screaming at you to hammer b4 Pooky changed his mind.
In post 3006, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3004, Flea The Magician wrote:And if you keep going, I say that hopkirk is going to flip green pooky

why would you hammer hop if he's going to flip greeen?

why dont you vote gyp and try to get me to switch back?

I don't get it flea i really dont
4 minutes left, I want not going to hit gypyx on NOT HITTING LURKERS OR LHF.

Ydrasse had threatened hammer.

If anyone was taking hoppy out, it was me.

AND I'M THE BADDIE.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3015 (isolation #244) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:51 pm

In post 3010, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 2999, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 2861, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2858, Gypyx wrote:Flea is my bottom read currently, like, the tone feels very good to me, but with a closer look i think the mindest is pretty much the opposite if you get what i mean

A win for chaos? I think? I've no idea what you mean but I'm taking it as a compliment :lol:
Gypyx’s reads prior to the flips interest me and absolutely no one should be paying any of scum’s wifom post flips any heed. I think my eyes legit rolled out of their sockets when Infinty actually asked him to give “reads”.
There was a pretty reasonable chance he didn’t realize he’d been flipped at that point, given his prior engagement with the game
Which is why I was treating gypyx as though they'd not flipped, potential to secure information.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3017 (isolation #245) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:54 pm

In post 3013, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3011, Flea The Magician wrote:4 minutes left, I want not going to hit gypyx on NOT HITTING LURKERS OR LHF.

AND I'M THE BADDIE.
I don't get this at all

what are you talking about

Why did you have to be the one to take out Hop?

Hmmm... lets see... why...

where in my iso could it be I've swatted anyone who threw the slightest bit of suspicion on Hoppy...

Where could it have been possible that the wagon would've been hammered regardless of my voting gypyx...

HMMMMMM.......
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3018 (isolation #246) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:54 pm

Pookys trying to wind me up at this point I swear.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3020 (isolation #247) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:55 pm

*points at signature*
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3022 (isolation #248) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:59 pm

I don't do things for any particular rhyme or reason. I just do. I make incredibly complex decisions in an instant without thinking about them and doing them.

I WIFOM'd myself into Jessie being scum with a plurality tripped power role.
You signed the death certificate. You admitted you weren't going to change your vote.
Ydrasse was set to deliver it.
My voting gypyx would've changed nothing.
Hopkirks Wagon gave information.
So I lolhammered as it wouldn't have made a difference to me at that point.

That's as much reason as there is. The rest is my sheer impulsive and weird nature.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3024 (isolation #249) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:00 pm

In post 3021, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how are you upset at people being suspicious of you if you won't explain why you do things!?

Jessie is like 95% IIoA

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3025 (isolation #250) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:00 pm

In post 3021, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:how are you upset at people being suspicious of you if you won't explain why you do things!?

Jessie is like 95% IIoA

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3030 (isolation #251) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:07 pm

Again, not that it matters, Me infinity and gloria is my list. or Isis Infinity and Gloria.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3031 (isolation #252) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Just in case I can't vote me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3036 (isolation #253) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:11 pm

In post 3033, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flea why do you distrust Jessie so much?
Conflict of play styles. I feel she's way more IIoA and setup spec based than actual interaction based.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3037 (isolation #254) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:11 pm

That's legit the conclusion I've come to. Must be because I'm the only one sus'ing there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3042 (isolation #255) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:17 pm

In post 3038, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:do you think I'm scum with Jessie?
Nope, likely with Ydrasse tbh.
In post 3039, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3036, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3033, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flea why do you distrust Jessie so much?
Conflict of play styles. I feel she's way more IIoA and setup spec based than actual interaction based.
even if one assumes this is true, why does that make me a conspirator here?
It doesn't. People have tried explaining to me this is just you being you and how you play, we came to that agreement. I can't move past my gut feeling so at best you're town lean. as opposed to town and locktown reads that are Isis, Gloria and Infinity. [Seeing as nobody but me was willing to trash their reads and reevaluate in a game with a lot of TRs and 2 scum loose]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (isolation #256) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:39 pm

In post 3051, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:because flea progression on hopkirk slot did not make any sense at the end
You keep saying this...

I started with hoppy town.
I finished on hoppy town.

You're looking for things which aren't there.

You're looking for order within chaos.

I've given all the reasoning that happened within the split second, and the reasoning after.

You're literally just grasping for straws.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3056 (isolation #257) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:42 pm

In post 3050, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3047, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i'm ok with being elimd for it
the two individually most likely players to be conspirators to me right now are both saying, sure eliminate me

which is kinda ...

in a situation where the conspirators really want to not be the non-eliminated non-dancing players
Weird ain't it. Almost like every action I take at this point is wifom no matter what I do.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (isolation #258) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:46 pm

In post 3055, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why would you hammer somebody you think is town?
Anyone else getting Deja vu?

I'm going in circles so much I'm getting dizzy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3062 (isolation #259) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:48 pm

In post 3059, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3056, Flea The Magician wrote:
the two individually most likely players to be conspirators to me right now are both saying, sure eliminate me

which is kinda ...

in a situation where the conspirators really want to not be the non-eliminated non-dancing players
Weird ain't it. Almost like every action I take at this point is wifom no matter what I do.
it is weird that town would say, sure eliminate me, in the first place and then it is weirder that two players would be saying it, especially when if the two players saying it are conspirators together they would probably prefer one of them to be eliminated over both of them not dancing and not being eliminated, yes
I'm honestly just miffed and cranky. Pooks is winding me up as well at this point I'm sure.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3064 (isolation #260) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:49 pm

It's almost like they're ignoring my other posts entirely.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (isolation #261) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:54 pm

In post 3065, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3060, Flea The Magician wrote:Anyone else getting Deja vu?
i mean, yes i think pooky is just asking the same question here again which is pretty ???

but also like,

how you weighted

i do not want to eliminate a townread

vs.

i do not want to eliminate a lurker

and decided on eliminating the townread is still lost on me.
Hopkirk wagon gives more information than Gypyx wagon. Cases on someone active with interactions VS cases on a MIA slot. Hopkirk was doomed regardless with ydrasse talking about switching.

Had I know we were going to suddenly drop 4 players I would've been on the lurkers and low content posters.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (isolation #262) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:58 pm

In post 3067, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm not ignoring your posts flea,

it's your explanation that doesnt make sense to me.

gyp was at e-1 for 3 hours and you didn't hammer gyp

hopkirk was at e-1 for like 10 minutes and your hammer came down and you said it was "fun" even though you maintained the whole way that you were townreadnig him.

I honestly don't know why you would do this if you are town.

I don't

I really really don't

and then for you to come here and now try to blame us for not understanding you !?! its just crazy to me.
It's almost like I'm a chaotic being who makes split second decisions that often don't make sense because chaos is the best way to do things.

It's almost like you're trying to find logic in chaos.

It's almost like I've said this countless times.

It's almost like I'm a little bit miffed that I'm being repeatedly asked the same question at least twice a page for the past 3 pages...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3074 (isolation #263) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:01 pm

Wagon Composition, reads, cases, interactions. Who made what push, why?

VS

Lurker, eh.

Hmmm.... which provides town more information?

Gotta be the lurker, right? The one we policy lim on the second phase of D1, Along with Ydrasse Dunn and Tweety.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3075 (isolation #264) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:02 pm

:o
In post 3072, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Why didn't chaos choose to hammer gyp then?

you had 3 hours, was the coin in your head always flipping heads?
I'm ignoring you at this point pooks. You're deliberately winding me up and ignoring what I'm saying, I swear.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (isolation #265) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:04 pm

In post 3077, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3075, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm ignoring you at this point pooks. You're deliberately winding me up and ignoring what I'm saying, I swear.
You're the one saying you are chaos like that's somehow an answer.
I've given answers, several of them, and you're ignoring them. Thats on you.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (isolation #266) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:06 pm

In post 3076, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:did you really think Hopkirk wagon had a better composition than Gyp wagon?
I didn't have a freaking clue, honestly. I wasn't looking at composition at the time. Because without some confirmed information it wasn't much use.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3085 (isolation #267) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:06 pm

Hopkirk probably saw the same I did, his doom and the rest of my play this game which has been weirdly discarded at this stage.

Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (isolation #268) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:16 pm

In post 3086, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3083, Flea The Magician wrote:I've given answers, several of them, and you're ignoring them. Thats on you.
i have read every answer you have given

if i liked your answers i would stop talking to you

i am trying to get to the point where I like your answers

I am doing this for you because your ate affected me and hopkirk says you are hard townread.

I am literally the only person here trying to dig you out of the hole you dug for yourself.
You're also one of the people that put me in that hole.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (isolation #269) » Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:35 pm

Have a wall.

Jessie is like 95% IIoA

In post 2960, Flea The Magician wrote:wait wait wait....

If I hadn't turned up... Pooky would've been the one who "hammered" hopkirk. I'd missed that bit xD

If I'd not had a stupid moment, both WIFOMing myself into jessie scum power and thinking "if anyones taking hoppy down its me", it would've been pooky (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
In post 2963, Flea The Magician wrote:and if I hadn't been here, there would be no freaking difference!

amazing (*≧▽≦)ノシ))
In post 2966, Flea The Magician wrote:Which, would've been the scum optimal play there. :P

Gypyx was wrongly townread by tgp, people don't listen to dead people enough, I wasn't going for LHF or lurkers hoppy was a good wagon for info AND would've been dead anyway.

This is legitimate either way really, but I love you're now treating me as a non-chaotic player (*≧▽≦)ノシ)) suddenly I'm just your average super cereal mafia player instead of the super weird fun loving Flea (*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))(*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I'm half arsing from this point, I can't win either way
In post 2998, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2996, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea you’ve been awesome and a ton of fun to play with <3
Sadly, if all it takes is one bit of chaotic fun to equate me throwing the game, it isn't fun, and I won't be putting as much effort in in future. This has seriously soured me.

4 mins to deadline I dropped the hammer. Votes weren't going to change in that time. Pooky signed the death warrant and Ydrasse was ready to seal it.

Now I'm the baddie.
In post 3007, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2510, Ydrasse wrote:fuck do i need to switch for deadline or will it go through? i don’t want this wagonnnn
Votecount 2.0.9

[7] Hopkirk:
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:

[0] Not Voting:

Joint Mod ISO
In post 3011, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3005, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:like i can't see you doing this as town cuz like what is this!?

Like you could've hammered Gypyx while he was at E-1 but you didn't - why would scum know you wouldn't??

and I can't see you doing this as mafia unless your team was like screaming at you to hammer b4 Pooky changed his mind.
In post 3006, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3004, Flea The Magician wrote:And if you keep going, I say that hopkirk is going to flip green pooky

why would you hammer hop if he's going to flip greeen?

why dont you vote gyp and try to get me to switch back?

I don't get it flea i really dont
4 minutes left, I want not going to hit gypyx on NOT HITTING LURKERS OR LHF.

AND I'M THE BADDIE.
In post 3022, Flea The Magician wrote:I don't do things for any particular rhyme or reason. I just do. I make incredibly complex decisions in an instant without thinking about them and doing them.

I WIFOM'd myself into Jessie being scum with a plurality tripped power role.
You signed the death certificate. You admitted you weren't going to change your vote.
Ydrasse was set to deliver it.
My voting gypyx would've changed nothing.
Hopkirks Wagon gave information.
So I lolhammered as it wouldn't have made a difference to me at that point.

That's as much reason as there is. The rest is my sheer impulsive and weird nature.
In post 3054, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3051, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:because flea progression on hopkirk slot did not make any sense at the end
You keep saying this...

I started with hoppy town.
I finished on hoppy town.

You're looking for things which aren't there.

You're looking for order within chaos.

I've given all the reasoning that happened within the split second, and the reasoning after.

You're literally just grasping for straws.
In post 3056, Flea The Magician wrote:

which is kinda ...

In post 3068, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3065, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3060, Flea The Magician wrote:Anyone else getting Deja vu?
i mean, yes i think pooky is just asking the same question here again which is pretty ???

but also like,

how you weighted

i do not want to eliminate a townread

vs.

i do not want to eliminate a lurker

and decided on eliminating the townread is still lost on me.
Hopkirk wagon gives more information than Gypyx wagon. Cases on someone active with interactions VS cases on a MIA slot. Hopkirk was doomed regardless with ydrasse talking about switching.

Had I know we were going to suddenly drop 4 players I would've been on the lurkers and low content posters.
In post 3071, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3067, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I'm not ignoring your posts flea,

it's your explanation that doesnt make sense to me.

gyp was at e-1 for 3 hours and you didn't hammer gyp

hopkirk was at e-1 for like 10 minutes and your hammer came down and you said it was "fun" even though you maintained the whole way that you were townreadnig him.

I honestly don't know why you would do this if you are town.

I don't

I really really don't

and then for you to come here and now try to blame us for not understanding you !?! its just crazy to me.
It's almost like I'm a chaotic being who makes split second decisions that often don't make sense because chaos is the best way to do things.

It's almost like you're trying to find logic in chaos.

It's almost like I've said this countless times.

It's almost like I'm a little bit miffed that I'm being repeatedly asked the same question at least twice a page for the past 3 pages...
In post 3074, Flea The Magician wrote:Wagon Composition, reads, cases, interactions. Who made what push, why?

VS

Lurker, eh.

Hmmm.... which provides town more information?

Gotta be the lurker, right? The one we policy lim on the second phase of D1, Along with Ydrasse Dunn and Tweety.
In post 3083, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3076, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:did you really think Hopkirk wagon had a better composition than Gyp wagon?
I didn't have a freaking clue, honestly. I wasn't looking at composition at the time. Because without some confirmed information it wasn't much use.

In post 3089, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3086, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3083, Flea The Magician wrote:I've given answers, several of them, and you're ignoring them. Thats on you.
i have read every answer you have given

if i liked your answers i would stop talking to you

i am trying to get to the point where I like your answers

I am doing this for you because your ate affected me and hopkirk says you are hard townread.

I am literally the only person here trying to dig you out of the hole you dug for yourself.
You're also one of the people that put me in that hole.
In post 2671, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:[7] Hopkirk: Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician HAMMER
[5] Gypyx: Gloria Cleary, Ydrasse, Hopkirk, team rocket queen, Infinity 324

Tweet Gypyx Dunn Skitter were all scum

I know I'm town

I want to think Isis is town

so VOTE: Flea
In post 2676, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i think according to the op the launching happens first and then the dancing happens

but either way I want to dance with Isis

I think Ydrasse+Flea is the solve
In post 2720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
unvote

i dunno

i feel doubts

I like TRQ for town because she feels like she's trying

I like Gloria for town because her paranoia and fears feel real

Infinity town-reading everyone in a game with 6 scum is just too funny if he's actually scum

that leaves me at Ydrasse-Isis-Flea for possible scum.

Ydra feels like she hasn't tried very much, her excitement for day start feels kind of faked? so do her semi-townslippy posts. I could be wrong about this.

Isis:

Isis/Skitter didn't feel like scum-theater, her push on Dunnstral at the end of first part of D1 doesnt feel partnery? I don't like how absence second part of d2 but that could just be because of RL reasons/burnout.

I really can't state how much I've been waiting to dance with her since that time she killed me so brutally in Epilogue. I was beyond excited because this time I actually have a green role PM. I want her to be green too so badly.

Flea:

The hammer is just ick.
In post 2504, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:no im just angry he decided to try to push me as soon as i fell asleep a few hours b4 the deadline and i dont really care anymore
[12 mins before deadline, signing the death warrant]
[same time I hammered]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3149 (isolation #270) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:32 am

Sooo legitimate excuses for weird plays:

- I know my role PM, I admit I screwed up. I'm sorry:
- I was drunk!

Illegitimate and condemnable excuses for weird plays:
- Painfog
- Chaos
- Generally being an unpredictable player.
- 4 mins before deadline where the optimal play WAS TO PRETEND TO BE OFFLINE.

Good to know.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3150 (isolation #271) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 4:32 am

Hurry up and form your dances, lets get this over with.

I'm 100% done here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3154 (isolation #272) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:46 am

I'm not even trying to LAMIST. I've accepted my doom.

Hopkirks reads say look at Isis.
My solve is you and Ydrasse.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3155 (isolation #273) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 5:49 am

The post you quoted is me being (understandably I would hope) salty af about some of the justifications offered for bad plays.

Who would win?

UTR to lockscum and todays elim in 1 post.
VS

Consistent messy and scummy play, several points poked out and dismissed. and an apology.

Hmmm....
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3160 (isolation #274) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:17 am

In post 3156, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3154, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm not even trying to LAMIST. I've accepted my doom.

Hopkirks reads say look at Isis.
My solve is you and Ydrasse.
your solve is wrong
So is yours.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3161 (isolation #275) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:17 am

In post 3157, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:im literally telling you, you are wrong and you need to go back and look at what happened and figure out the actual answer

its better you do it now when im alive than later when I am dead.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3163 (isolation #276) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:27 am

In post 2838, Flea The Magician wrote:So this are the final wagons...
EoD VC wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis,
, PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary, Ydrasse,
Hopkirk
, team rocket queen, Infinity 324
Assuming scum were being smarty pants and one of them actually did join the gypyx wagon, that puts one of each side as the remaining buddies.
Hopkirk
Gypyx
IsisGloria
PookyYdrasse
FleaJessie
Infinity
Assume all scum were on hopkirk (unlikely):
Isis + Pooky.

Assume scum split themselves (most likely):
Pooky + Ydrasse.

Assume 2 scum on Gypyx (most unlikely but not impossible):
Jessie + Ydrasse
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3166 (isolation #277) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:41 am

situation 1 wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear,
Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Situation 2 wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis
skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear
Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary
Ydrasse
Hopkirk, team rocket queen, Infinity 324
Situation 3 wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis
PookyTheMagicalBear, Flea The Magician
HAMMER

[5] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary
Ydrasse
Hopkirk
team rocket queen
Infinity 324

Sceanrio 2 is the most likely, assume I'd refused to vote at that point. It wouldn't have changed anything.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3167 (isolation #278) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:46 am

In post 3165, Isis wrote:
In post 3163, Flea The Magician wrote:Assume scum split themselves (most likely):
Pooky + Ydrasse.
Why isn't it Pooky+Jessie? You said you don't think her approach to the game seems townie to you all day 1 and 2, and to me this phase has been more of the same from Jessie while Ydrasse's play is a marked improvement.
I really think me and jessie are literally just a play style clash. Ydrasse has done nothing but lurk.

Given the 4 stumped players were lurkers...

After that first elimination, with 6 scum against 5 town, there was no pressure for them. Ydrasse made a whole lot of promises and didn't come back in phase 2, same as gypyx was doing.

Now the pressures on.

Now she's here.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3169 (isolation #279) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 6:55 am

If I had voted gypyx, they would have died.

if I say this again I'm just going to supersize it.

with that many players in, I wasn't willing to vote lurkers or LHF. Turns out that was a super bad call given 4 scum flips were lurkers pretty much.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3172 (isolation #280) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:26 am

In post 3171, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3166, Flea The Magician wrote:Sceanrio 2 is the most likely, assume I'd refused to vote at that point. It wouldn't have changed anything.
i think 1 is more likely than 2
Ydrasse was saying she was going to hammer. Had I not, it would've been all scum wagon.

Let's remove my vote and swap in ydrasse.
Flea The Magician wrote:
situation 1 wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis, skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet, PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse
HAMMER

[4] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary, Hopkirk, team rocket queen, Infinity 324
Situation 2 wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis
skitter30, Dunnstral, Gypyx, Morning Tweet,
PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse
HAMMER

[4] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary
Hopkirk
team rocket queen
Infinity 324
Situation 3 wrote:
[7] Hopkirk:
Isis
PookyTheMagicalBear, Ydrasse
HAMMER

[4] Gypyx:
Gloria Cleary
Hopkirk
team rocket queen
Infinity 324

In this case then situation 1 is most likely to me and feel 3 is impossible.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3176 (isolation #281) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:33 am

I'd made it super clear I wasn't going to have ANY PART of the gypyx wagon. I'd made it SUPER CLEAR that I was fully against voting for LHF/Lurkers.

Then Ydrasse dropped that as I hammered.

I did them a favour I reckon. 5 of them lurking, I drop that. Keep the lurker alive who is in the perfect place to shade me who has openly declared suspicions on me.

Easy mislim.

Why would you switch to the other wagon you don't want when the wagon you "do want" isn't going through anyway?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3177 (isolation #282) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:34 am

Bearing in mind me and jessie thrashed out a plurality discussion...
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3180 (isolation #283) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:35 am

In post 3175, Ydrasse wrote:also you keep saying i was lurking and like, yeah i guess, i don’t have much else to say other than i was demotivated as town because i couldn’t get into this game as much and that happens sometimes? it’s not the first time i haven’t posted much as town
6 scum, 4 lurkers, 1 deepwolf.

1 missing.

1 who has a near identical MO to gypyx of "I'll catch up!" "I promise I'll catch up!" "Hey what're we going? i need to catch up!" while keeping up with me in post count too!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3182 (isolation #284) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:37 am

Crap situation ain't it. The only defence you have is your truth.

Hey at least you didn't drop the hammer though, you're welcome.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3184 (isolation #285) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:39 am

In post 3181, Ydrasse wrote:like you quoting that makes it clear that i was unsure if a wagon would go through? lmao
Something called "Theatre!" I believe.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3187 (isolation #286) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:42 am

Adding that to the list of "acceptable excuses"

pedit: ACTING!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3191 (isolation #287) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:48 am

Hey and at least I tried to post a defence before losing the plot here. You and pooks were head first into AtE. I tried putting a defence up, it got ignored, so I accepted my doom.

No filter is fun.

You get chill calm me, you get hyper happy me, and then when I give up, you get the me that goes ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆)╭∩╮

Hell I'm scum by my own standards at this point.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3192 (isolation #288) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:48 am

In post 3188, Ydrasse wrote:i think that i’m actually fine with being kept out of the dance pairs so long as flea is too
I've already said I'm not dancing. you made a point of going LAMIST at me for it.

This is a pointless post.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3193 (isolation #289) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:49 am

In post 3189, Ydrasse wrote:my paranoia earlier in the game was right LMFAO
Of course it is
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3196 (isolation #290) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:54 am

I've accepted my fate, I'm being eliminated. I've no intention of dancing as there's 4 players who can work with this mechanic better than I can.

People want information out of me, well there it is.

I'm salty af and hella miffed.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3197 (isolation #291) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 7:57 am

I hate AtE which is why I asked for it to not be considered, my actual defence did nothing. So I gave up and I'm currently voteparked on myself.

Suddenly I'm able to be considered even though by my own read method, I'm scum at this point because of the massive shift in tone, play style and what's basically AtE.

From looking at my slot, I'm cornered scum. A rabid dog. So, make your dance pairs. and get on with it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3198 (isolation #292) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 8:07 am

In post 3194, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 3192, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3188, Ydrasse wrote:i think that i’m actually fine with being kept out of the dance pairs so long as flea is too
I've already said I'm not dancing. you made a point of going LAMIST at me for it.

This is a pointless post.
nah it’s not
Why isn't it?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3206 (isolation #293) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:42 pm

Nope, I shall ebwop.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (isolation #294) » Sat Dec 12, 2020 12:44 pm

Actually the only change is Isis is green in the first one.

The second 1 has pooky/ydrasse as between red and green because I'm not sure which it is. In the 3rd, I don't know who would be the scumbuddy in the 3rd situation.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3333 (isolation #295) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:00 am

I'm just ctrl+f'ing iin the pages for me for anything I need to respond to.

---

Spoiler: It's relevant at this point anyway
@Isis, I did answer it.
In post 3167, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 3165, Isis wrote:
In post 3163, Flea The Magician wrote:Assume scum split themselves (most likely):
Pooky + Ydrasse.
Why isn't it Pooky+Jessie? You said you don't think her approach to the game seems townie to you all day 1 and 2, and to me this phase has been more of the same from Jessie while Ydrasse's play is a marked improvement.
I really think me and jessie are literally just a play style clash. Ydrasse has done nothing but lurk.

Given the 4 stumped players were lurkers...

After that first elimination, with 6 scum against 5 town, there was no pressure for them. Ydrasse made a whole lot of promises and didn't come back in phase 2, same as gypyx was doing.

Now the pressures on.

Now she's here.
You even quoted it in one of your next posts Isis.

---
In post 3216, Infinity 324 wrote:
In post 3133, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3115, Infinity 324 wrote:Pooky’s sorting of flea here feels really genuine though and they are digging flea out of a hole if they’re scum and fae is town.
also did it actually feel like pooky was doing this to anyone else? like pooky said pooky was doing this, and infinity then used pooky's exact words more or less, but it did not feel like pooky was doing this to me, at least up until the post in which pooky said, actually
this
is what i'm doing
I felt like he could’ve just...said nothing? Like the consensus seemed to be that we’re limming flea, so any engagement with faer gives faer another chance.

wouldn't call it consensus, 4 people (majority) with some shitty ass reasoning and frankly balls to it.

---
In post 3232, Isis wrote:I similarly want to townlock Flea's crazy d1-2 posting and just yeet the people with the scummiest opinions about the hammer and solve the game that way.
Yeah it's almost like *gasp* I'm town who made one weird ass chaotic decision thats turned me into lockscum
In post 3234, Gloria Cleary wrote:Why do I get this sinking feeling you know what Flea will flip because you trying to push Infinty is making me think you’re trying to link him to Flea?
Kinda like I have locktowned infinity prior to this and already set up associatives regardlard of how I flip. Never mind that Infinity is independently freaking town anyway.

In post 3254, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3252, Isis wrote:Is this saying you townread Flea?
I'm getting there yes

I would be really disappointed in flea beyond words if flea is actually red and resorting to that level of ate.
Sorry, am I not allowed to be salty? from UTR to Todays Elimination in 1 post, which is not out of the normal for me - where my best scum tactic is TO JUST BLOODY LURK.
In post 3253, Ydrasse wrote:mental boom earlier today so i’ll post maybe more later tonight or tmrw but @isis id like to dance with you for fun but realistically i’m unsure right now because i feel like i’m miring through people trying to find a tr to trust beyond jessie and gloria
Speaking of lurking. I'd be amazed if this isn't a dodge.
In post 3257, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3254, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3252, Isis wrote:Is this saying you townread Flea?
I'm getting there yes

I would be really disappointed in flea beyond words if flea is actually red and resorting to that level of ate.
Rn, I’m trusting Isis the least out of anyone.
ꉂ (๑¯ਊ¯)σ л̵ʱªʱªʱª
Unless you mean outside of me.

In post 3274, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:So they sent infinity over to be the deep wolf. How did they know isis/flea wouldn’t hammer it?
Genuinely are you not reading my posts here?
I HAVE SAID SEVERAL TIMES WITH ABSOLUTE CERTAINTY I WOULD NOT GO FOR LHF OR LURKERS.

Spoiler: On we go.
In post 3322, Gloria Cleary wrote:viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84499&user_select%5B%5D=34888

Flea towngame

I couldn’t find any Flea scumgames but fae were a lot more serious in that game.
My meta is on my wiki. I have no scumgames. I'm still finding my feet. My newbie game was me super filtering.

The council was me here but without kaomojis, I was also the N1 in a micro game where I'd latched on to scum quickly. I didn't need to ISO people there because I was sure on my reads.
DC was my first large and I was still in my newbie game. You look at the end near where you made me rage I was being more my chaotic self and I was still done and posting. And i flipped town there.

Meta is trash anyway.

Do as you will.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3334 (isolation #296) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 3:00 am

eugh, it's Irrelevant at this point, not relevant.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3337 (isolation #297) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:18 am

In post 3336, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Flea you continued insistence you wouldn’t launch a lurker isn’t convincing because you swatted anyone who even dared scumread Hopkirk all game.

@Pooky, what does all of your mech analysis amount to? Give me the cliff notes’ version.

And no, at that time I made that quote Isis was my #1 scumread, now I’m just really confused.
Nothing I say at this point even matters, lets face it.

yes I was swatting at anyone who had suspicions on hopkirk.
yes I was sad when hopkirk started lurking.

SO WHY WOULD I NOT WANT TO BE THE ONE THAT REMOVED HOPKIRK FROM THE GAME!?

i stg... it's like I've lurked the entire game and everything I've ever done had perfect rhyme and reason

Can we just eliminate me already?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3338 (isolation #298) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:20 am

In post 2044, Flea The Magician wrote:It wasn't meant to be. honestly I'm lost at this point. I don't want to take out lurkers as it's LHF and they might get more viable late game, like we've both done previously.
In post 2448, Flea The Magician wrote:#2309 - I think it is, like aside from pooky at this point there's nobody I'm reading badly. I don't want to hit LHF and the pace of the game is weird so I can understand why we got lurkers.
In post 1901, Flea The Magician wrote:Don't wanna take out a lurker because that just feels weird knowing I can be lurkish sometimes
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3339 (isolation #299) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:21 am

Like seriously form your pairs and let me out of this game.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3340 (isolation #300) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 4:31 am

Like I don't even care at this point.

I was loving this game and having fun and now frankly this is just annoying.

My entire D1 has been yeeted, everyone elses is still being considered. ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3343 (isolation #301) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:29 am

In post 3341, Gloria Cleary wrote:@Flea, who do you think are the two remaining scum? I know you think Ydrasse and who else? I really need Pooky to explain his mech analysis because that would very likely impact on how I read this game because I’m still not clear on exactly how that impacts the gamestate.

Please don’t give up yet, I’m still trying to figure all of this out.
Gave up 2 days ago.

Only reason I'm still here is good faith for the mod and that I haven't been eliminated.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3345 (isolation #302) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:30 am

Nowt worse than having to prod a miffed player in a lockscum slot.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3346 (isolation #303) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:31 am

Guilt? What guilt?

there is no guilt. just unbridled chaotic fury.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3348 (isolation #304) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:35 am

Hmmm... I wonder....
In post 1583, Flea The Magician wrote:*swats and sulks*
Admittedly my love for hoppy has fallen with his inactivity and I'm considering questioning my town read having read the ISOs I have

</3
In post 2044, Flea The Magician wrote:*swats*
Eugh with this much on hoppy I suspose I'd better stop blind defending and actually look at him properly and confirm my townread instead of just rolling with the townread (˵¯͒〰¯͒˵)
In post 2177, Flea The Magician wrote:Hoppy <3 has returned and yeah I've no doubt on my read there, ISO not needed.
In post 2573, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2566, Hopkirk wrote:
In post 2561, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm sure hoppy is green but deadline was approaching :(
and you preferred to keep the person who hasn't even posted in the game. good decision.
˚‧º·(˚ ˃̣̣̥᷄⌓˂̣̣̥᷅ )‧º·˚

Amazing what you find when you actually read my posts.

Chaos is my way, yes. However, I am still required by the laws of the mortal realms to have the occasional bit of non-chaoticness.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3349 (isolation #305) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:39 am

In post 3347, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3343, Flea The Magician wrote:Gave up 2 days ago.

Only reason I'm still here is good faith for the mod and that I haven't been eliminated.
It is extremely unpleasant for me to try to figure out your alignment in good faith and try to create scenarios in which you are innocent while you repeat over and over again that I am guilty and refuse to even pretend to engage in the game in good faith while screaming over and over again that you want to be executed.

This is not a good way to play regardless of what alignments we actually hold.

I am spending significant amounts of time on this while you continue to throw tantrums.
Oh I am sorry, I forgot I must still be conductive to the game while my posts arent being read, at least 90% of my play and my posts are being ignored.

Want me to claim?
Doesn't make a difference though does it.
"I'm town!" - scum covering up.
"I'm scum!" - hammer time.

You already made your read on me clear pooky. Now you're just bricking it for when I flip green so you dont look like you've TMI'd with your naff case at the start of the day on me knowing full well you dodged a bullet with ydrasse because I hammered.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3350 (isolation #306) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:42 am

I have literally been about 80% of todays discussion.

There has been snippets of others being discussed based on my associtives. the other 20% I've honestly not read.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3353 (isolation #307) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:50 am

Sitting in the corner all alone,
Staring from the bottom of faer soul.
Watching the night come in from the window, window...

It'll all collapse tonight.
The full moon is here again!

In sickness and in health,
Understanding? Too demanding!

It has no name, there's one for every season.
Make fae insane, to know...

No I cannot give a reads list. It will be disregarded. My reads have been made clear repeatedly.

Pookys start of day vote and case? Conveniently forgotten about I see.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3354 (isolation #308) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:52 am

Also there is a LOT OF INFORMATION on me out there.

Attempting to sort me when I've been sorted most of the damn game is just attempting to look busy.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3355 (isolation #309) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:54 am

once for for those in the back...

I AM THE ONLY VIABLE LIM FOR SCUM TODAY. THERE IS SCUM IN THE DANCERS THAT HAVE BEEN PROPOSED. THEY ARE IGNORING MY CONTENT AND DELIBERATELY WORKING AROUND WHILE TRYING TO LOOK SOLVEY AND LIKE THEYRE DOING SOMETHING.

And of course, Ydrasse is back to lurking
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3356 (isolation #310) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:02 am

Gloria, for you... one last attempt...half arsed, but still.

Pooky came straight into today and voted me based on PoE, saying my hammer was ick. realised that wasn't gaining traction, unvoted and went straight into AtE. Since then I've done dizzy as we've gone around in circles. I have been their sole focus that I can tell.

Ydrasse bursts in like you people have never heard of closing the goddamned door, Drops a couple posts, shades me, and lurks again. Dropping zero content posts when she is here otherwise.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3357 (isolation #311) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:09 am

Spoiler: Meta is trash
But I've hit 1 scum in EVERY SINGLE GAME I'VE PLAYED.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3359 (isolation #312) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:17 am

there are 4 dancers Gloria. Ydrasse has been suggested to be a dancer.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3360 (isolation #313) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:17 am

at least that I remember seeing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3362 (isolation #314) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:29 am

Isis needs to get her head in the game, honestly.

I can't see her wanting to vote me but I can see her weighing her read against my action - probably the only player to have actually done that and not disregarded my play. If she votes me then she votes me, at least she's put some thought into it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3363 (isolation #315) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:30 am

I can see her saying that at this point I need to be eliminated, which honestly I don't see from her PoV

My green flip does nothing, because my reads will be ignored regardless.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3365 (isolation #316) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 7:55 am

The whole perspective shift on me, has been because I threw a hammer for giggles.

Even you, inifnitown, voted for me, based on that hammer.

By all means, take votes into account, then consider my reads and motivations on the wagons. Are they genuine? Are they forced? What do I gain as scum? Is it worth the risk?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3376 (isolation #317) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 9:39 am

In post 3368, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3365, Flea The Magician wrote:The whole perspective shift on me, has been because I threw a hammer for giggles.

Even you, inifnitown, voted for me, based on that hammer.

By all means, take votes into account, then consider my reads and motivations on the wagons. Are they genuine? Are they forced? What do I gain as scum? Is it worth the risk?
I’ve never voted you, I’m pretty sure.
Never said you did.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3400 (isolation #318) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:36 am

In post 2989, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2986, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm loving how many people are like "I should dance and get a pt!"

and I've just been here like "yeah there's better people than me for that. I'd nominate Gloria and Infinity over me"
L A M I S T

Ydrasse is scum, I'm telling you.

But hey who cares ^_^ everyones ignoring the lurkers despite the massive shift in game state.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3402 (isolation #319) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 10:55 am

Like I've said, the the easy scum target, that hammer is perfectly twistable by the scumteam.

Which they've done well enough to screw me over because everyones pretty much on me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3410 (isolation #320) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 11:34 am

In post 3406, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3400, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 2989, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 2986, Flea The Magician wrote:I'm loving how many people are like "I should dance and get a pt!"

L A M I S T

Ydrasse is scum, I'm telling you.

But hey who cares ^_^ everyones ignoring the lurkers despite the massive shift in game state.
I really don’t understand how you get Ydrasse!scum from that, it reads more to me like tvt.

How does Ydrasse being okay with both of you being kept out of the dance pairings make sense as scum to you? I believe that both you and her scumread each other but I don’t see how any of this points to either of you being scum.

Doesn’t it concern you that both Isis and Infinity are mindmelding on paranoiaing on Jessie, townreading Ydrasse and having a similar read on you? Neither wants you paired but neither are actually scumreading you either? While Ydrasse seems to not want you paired because she is scumreading you? Why does town!Infinity call you town but not want you paired? And why is Isis okay with launching you solely on you being the Hopkirk hammer 8 minutes into deadline?

You think it’s Pooky/Ydrasse but Pooky sounds like he’s been genuinely trying to sort you, so if fypov it’s Ydrasse, who is his buddy because Pooky has neither been pushing for her to get paired or really distancing her, so you seem to be the only one who is convinced on Ydrasse!scum.

But all thins hinges on Pooky’s 6+6 theory because if Hopkirk was already hammered after Gypyx and MT voted him, then how does that not clear both of you but especially Ydrasse?
Ydrasse has done BARE MINIMUM today beyond that one post, is the point. She's posted a lot of NOTHING. Yes i've been fluffy, I've posted content consistently though. Ydrasse hasn't. ISO her.

I'm happy with locktown Infinity. Isis is probably sheeping.

WHY ARE ANY OF YOU SUDDENLY OK WITH LAUNCHING ME AFTER MY 4 MINUTE HAMMER.

Pooky has done nothing but go in circles, trying to look busy.

I hammered, yes.
Ydrasse wanted to hammer.
Pooky signed the hopkirk death.

Pooky ensured Hopkirks death. Ydrasse ws just trying to seal it without looking suspicious.

What do good scum good gloria? they avoid interaction so they don't create associative tells.

T>S
Infinity
Gloria
Isis/TRQ
Pooky/Ydrasse
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3429 (isolation #321) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:06 pm

OK, VC3.0 was at Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:28 pm

Pookys' PoE vote was at Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:02 am in #

No other traction was gained. Gloria called out the vote at Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 am in #.
Now we have justification beyond PoE.

at Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:52 am in # Pookys unvoted. Everyone but me has posted in this time. Same post,
In post 2720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flea:

The hammer is just ick.
At Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:59 am in # Pooky AtEs

And I'm misrepping.

At Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:18 am and Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:19 am in # and
More AtE.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3432 (isolation #322) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:08 pm

In post 3415, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3349, Flea The Magician wrote:You already made your read on me clear pooky. Now you're just bricking it for when I flip green so you dont look like you've TMI'd with your naff case at the start of the day on me knowing full well you dodged a bullet with ydrasse because I hammered.
why would ydra even hammer hopkirk if I'm scum.
Because you both lose.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3436 (isolation #323) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:10 pm

In post 3423, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3419, Gloria Cleary wrote:Don’t you dare Hopkirk Flea, please.
i am not ragevoting any1

im just sick and tired of like losing sleep over this game while flea keeps trashing me as "fake solving and going around in circles for lulz"

If flea hammered gyp this game would be over but instead flea decided nah i am never going to hammer lurkers and LHFs and i only hammer people I think are green.

WHATEVER THE HELL THAT MEANS

and HOW COULD ANYONE WANST TO HOLD ME RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH RIDICULOUSLY BAD PLAY

WHAT ON EARTH COULD POSSIBLY MAKE PEOPLE UPSET AT ME!?!??!

WHAT A TRAGEDY!?

its so such a ridiculous take that I don't think scum!Flea could come up with it because its just FRANKLY INSANE.
Speaking of misreps.

At those numbers i wasn't going to elim LHF.

If you recall I was wanting to dance with hopkirk form the start, I'm devastated Hopkirk isn't here for this, and I have no regrets over the hammer. If anyone was taking him out, it was me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3437 (isolation #324) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 12:11 pm

In post 3427, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i am not going to ragevote flea

if we lose to flea!scum - it's whatever - I don't even care at that point.
That AtE's back I see.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3465 (isolation #325) » Sun Dec 13, 2020 1:32 pm

you're a town read lurker ydrasse, whole not optimal, it's still not a bad play.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3534 (isolation #326) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:55 am

fibroflare has worn off.

Still cranky.

Will have a read over what I just ignored at some point today.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3536 (isolation #327) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 6:19 am

Hey pooky I want a response to this.
In post 3429, Flea The Magician wrote:OK, VC3.0 was at Thu Dec 10, 2020 11:28 pm

Pookys' PoE vote was at Fri Dec 11, 2020 12:02 am in #

No other traction was gained. Gloria called out the vote at Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:36 am in #.
Now we have justification beyond PoE.

at Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:52 am in # Pookys unvoted. Everyone but me has posted in this time. Same post,
In post 2720, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Flea:

The hammer is just ick.
At Fri Dec 11, 2020 1:59 am in # Pooky AtEs

And I'm misrepping.

At Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:18 am and Fri Dec 11, 2020 2:19 am in # and
More AtE.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3543 (isolation #328) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 7:39 am

In post 3541, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3536, Flea The Magician wrote:Hey pooky I want a response to this.
I don't even know what you are asking me to respond to.
Works for me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3571 (isolation #329) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:26 am

In post 3560, Isis wrote:Maybe if you have to devise extremely complicated explanations for my behavior for me to be scum, it means I'm not actually scum!?!?!
Mood.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3573 (isolation #330) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:27 am

In post 3565, team rocket queen wrote:isis's most likely co-conspirators are pooky/flea
Care to elaborate? I already struggle reading your meanings so i'm not diving for it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3590 (isolation #331) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:50 am

In post 3575, team rocket queen wrote:like it's not like i haven't elaborated throughout the day already
Well I do beg for your pardon milady.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3598 (isolation #332) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 12:00 pm

In post 3577, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3573, Flea The Magician wrote:I already struggle reading your meanings
you can just ask me about the things you do not understand

like i know i don't communicate clearly and i do not mind if people ask and i will try to rephrase or add as necessary forever if necessary i do not mind really

but when it is suddenly

oh i do not understand anything you say and have not tried to it is frustrating for me
I am a neurodivergent mind and have attempted to be clear with you throughout where I have struggled to understand you, that you are now saying I've made no attempt upsets me further where I have already stated we have a difficulty in communication and playstyles which is causing bias in my read I'm attempting to overcome.

This is upsetting frankly.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3613 (isolation #333) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:11 pm

At this point, everyone just post your shortlist. We'll do something to work out consensus

Gloria, Infinity, Isis, Jessie
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3614 (isolation #334) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 pm

For dances btw.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3615 (isolation #335) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 1:12 pm

Ya'll gunna make me suffer this I'm going to make you work.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3644 (isolation #336) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:32 pm

In post 3617, Isis wrote:Why didn't you put yourself in your preferred 4? Do you want everyone to do a self-excluded preferred 4? I guess maybe that's best if you want to be mathy about it?
Gloria Ydrasse Pooky Jessie

pedit: It's arduous to try to tell the difference between town AtE and scum AtE, but if one wanted to try, I think one way would be pointing out that someone who "was happy I'm scum" switched to "my soul is hurt too" when it was pocketier to do so.
I said I've no interest in dancing, but yeah self excluded sounds good.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3655 (isolation #337) » Mon Dec 14, 2020 2:44 pm

Name your 4 for dances people, no self-voting.

I'm going to assume Ydrasse isn't going to appear or contribute to this.

Also Gloria don't pull a DC again.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3705 (isolation #338) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:31 am

In post 3657, Isis wrote:
In post 3655, Flea The Magician wrote:Name your 4 for dances people, no self-voting.

I'm going to assume Ydrasse isn't going to appear or contribute to this.

Also Gloria don't pull a DC again.
Ayla, Crono, Lucca, Frog
*Climbs into Isis' pocket*

In post 3666, Ydrasse wrote:
Gloria, will you dance with me?
Sorry how is this not scummy at this point?
In post 3673, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 3665, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 3663, Infinity 324 wrote:^ how is this re-evaluation genuine?

@jessie I’m getting serious flashbacks to student council
why would she not re-evaluate as town?
Pooky, I think you, Ydrasse and Jessie are all town and maybe even Isis but less certain on that I’d bet the game on you town here.

Pooky, will you dance with me?

No hurry. But that is my preference.
#fuckitall.

VOTE: Ydrasse
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3706 (isolation #339) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:32 am

[quote=Dance notes because I figured I'd try and get back into this.]
Flea 1 !
Gloria 2 !1
Infinity 1 !
Isis 1 !
Pooky 3
Jessie 4
Ydrasse 3
[/quote]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3707 (isolation #340) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:41 am

Get on with it, form your pairs then lets eliminate me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (isolation #341) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:45 am

Also anyone still reading Ydrasse needs to seriously look at her.

who the hell beetlejuices and then zero contents to appear active?

Literally just cruising on by.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (isolation #342) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:03 am

VOTE: Flea

Knew there wasn't any point.

GG Ydrasse.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3711 (isolation #343) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 2:04 am

Why the sheep on me being scum Gloria? You've been all over the place on me the last day or two.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3729 (isolation #344) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:29 am

Can't refute my points in that post though, amirite?

and ye gods she never actually followed through on that you know. Ydrasse has contributed very little to this game. She turns up, makes a few posts that look good, never follows through on anything.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3730 (isolation #345) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:29 am

Can't refute my points in that post though, amirite?

and ye gods she never actually followed through on that you know. Ydrasse has contributed very little to this game. She turns up, makes a few posts that look good, never follows through on anything.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3731 (isolation #346) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:30 am

I give up again. I'm out.

Literally not even going to half arse this now. I tried coming back in, I tried efforting, nah.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3734 (isolation #347) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:37 am

I honestly don't care what the read is on me. I know I'm not seeing tomorrow.

Infinity is locktown to me.
Ydrasse is lockscum.

Her posts are near zero content, there's little engagement. There's prods and pokes, the occasional question but no followups.

Yes, I'm death tunnelling.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3736 (isolation #348) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:39 am

In post 3734, Flea The Magician wrote:Infinity is locktown to me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3737 (isolation #349) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 3:40 am

And honestly I ain't pushing anyone but myself and Ydrasse.

Unless you pull up something damn impressive.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3745 (isolation #350) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:13 am

In post 3742, Infinity 324 wrote:Flea: not putting in effort isn’t scummy.
Disagree.

Town are attempting to solve the game and will make efforts.
Scum don't need to. They can get townread early and just coast on it.

I'd effort but cba at this point, go look at their iso yourselves.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3746 (isolation #351) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:14 am

[I am aware of the contradiction. Ask me if I care.]
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3750 (isolation #352) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:37 am

Still not contributing anything though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3751 (isolation #353) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:38 am

In post 3747, Infinity 324 wrote:I did, she keeps feeling town to me. She’s even had quite a few good solving attempts today despite being V/LA a bunch

I am literally just half arsing every game from now.

If scum can cruise that easily and fly under radar so easily while I've been nothing but transparent and open about my thought lines then it's genuinely not worth the effort I've put in.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3752 (isolation #354) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:40 am

I've attempted to solve, I've prodded poked shoved, asked and answered questions and followed up on them.

Yet just "I'll catch up!" gets a town pass if ou're fluffy enough.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3754 (isolation #355) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 5:53 am

Yeah fine whatever. Ydrasse locktown.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3756 (isolation #356) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 6:06 am

Its not something going wrong. It's the entire game from my pov has been turned upside down between D2 and D3.

I've been ignored, danced around, prodded and poked but never followed up on. I've been wound up by people trying to look busy. I've been blanked by someone who is literally doing nothing to what they said they were going to do., but occasionally pop up, take a shot, and vanish again with no contribution.

I feel like because I had some fun, I did something that was fully in character for me at a time it made no damn difference, I've just been lockscumed and subsequently discarded from the days play.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3768 (isolation #357) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:27 am

In post 3766, team rocket queen wrote:
In post 3760, team rocket queen wrote:i like playing mafia
yet still, i have stopped playing before and am going to stop again because it is impossible for me to get through a game without getting upset or worse, upsetting someone else.
In post 3640, Infinity 324 wrote:Please keep things to this game, I’m making an honest effort to play the game
and the yelling and the personal things separate me from the game entirely;

instead of being a lego i have to be

me
I am incredibly sorry for being any part of this.

I've tried to keep personal attacks out of the game as much as possible, attacking the slots not the players etc but I'm aware there's a good chance I've probably failed in that several times.

The legos thing definitely speaks on a personal level though. #StimTime!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3773 (isolation #358) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:45 am

Understandable, you haven't contributed to my no longer enjoying this is any significant way.

Your progression has been the only one that made sense to me, honestly. You've drawn associatives and cases.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3776 (isolation #359) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 8:59 am

Its why I brainstream, honestly.

Let people try and decode what I'm thinking as I go, then I can read it back to and clarify if I need to.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3777 (isolation #360) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 9:01 am

In post 2582, Flea The Magician wrote:What is this "emotional control" you speak of?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3805 (isolation #361) » Tue Dec 15, 2020 1:14 pm

Tis true, can't remember what association I'd made
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3932 (isolation #362) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 11:14 am

In post 3917, Isis wrote:I hate when I can't find a face that exactly captures my mood
I use https://japaneseemoticons.me/ as well now ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3994 (isolation #363) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 2:15 pm

Ngl I saw two of my favourite things in one post and that's me distracted for the rest of the thread. I see I gained a vote though. whoo!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3999 (isolation #364) » Wed Dec 16, 2020 3:01 pm

And no matter what you do, scum will shoot scum to ensure 3p.

But hey nobody is going to listen to me are they ^_^
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4069 (isolation #365) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 12:23 am

oh wow people actually paid attention.

Scum shoots scum, it generates WIFOM. There's scum in the dancers as far as I concerned.

If Isis flips red, town gets NK'd, we go as normal.

If Isis flips green, Scum NK themselves and then everyone jumps on the "SCUM HAD TO SHOOT THEMSELVES!" confbias giving the dancer a 3P situation and free mislim. Few people are mutual reads at this point. so to me it's an optimal play for this situation.

But hey do what you're doing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4078 (isolation #366) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:04 am

Situation 2 of my breakdown is the most likely IMO. and I still say pooky/ydrasse.

Isis being weird though has me wondering.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4079 (isolation #367) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:05 am

And I'm yeeted regardless as I was the leading wagon first.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4084 (isolation #368) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:34 am

Situation 2 was 1 on each wagon.

Meta is trash as aware players can change it up.

I've had at least 1 player scumread me several times because I did something different in my games every time. You yourself have said I'm playing differently here and SR me for it.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4105 (isolation #369) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 8:47 am

me rn.

Also my theory is based on a town flip. WIFOM is powerful.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4117 (isolation #370) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 9:16 am

Love that I'm scum regardless.

Like I said, I want releasing from the game.

I've tried coming back in and getting serious, I got ignored. Tried getting dancers organised, and got lol no'd and theres scum in there.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4233 (isolation #371) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:43 pm

OK, have chilled out a bit, have spent a night playing stardew with my goblin and my gremlin, going to catch up seeing as we're not locked.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4234 (isolation #372) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 1:48 pm

Huh, hammered even without my self-vote...

sad times.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4236 (isolation #373) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:07 pm

Alright well I've been cruel enough and my plans backfired massively.

My frustrations were genuine, the hammer was scum motivated but I was also the only one who could get away with it, even as town I would've dropped that beastie as I'd attached to hopkirk as I had done :mrgreen:

A lot of what I tried to do was passed over such as the dancer voting thing, were genuine attempts to get me swing back.

The AtE posts were also all genuine in their frustrations. I'm sorry for any upset and stuff I've caused as a result. I channelled my pain days into those posts and I can be pretty intense so I sincerely do apologise for the upset and hurt I've caused as a result. It was not my intent to use AtE as that great a weapon and Pooky won't be as disappointed in me as I am in myself for it all.

The thing is I've told the truth a HELL of a lot today, the question now is, can you work out what was true and what wasn't?

For my final trick, I shall yeet myself and destroy my meta completely. <3 It's been a genuinely fun game here despite the frustrations, good luck town :) (but of course I'm rooting for my last buddy more :P)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4240 (isolation #374) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:10 pm

Yeah this is what happens when a LARPer joins your games, I assume a role and play it well.

I'm typecast at LARP for playing certain types of characters because I'm far too effective. I managed to out preach 4 3+ year old characters as a 1 shot NPC preaching evil lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4244 (isolation #375) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:12 pm

Nah I know pooky <3

Shush Ydrasse :P <3 you know my points were valid :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4245 (isolation #376) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:13 pm

In post 4243, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I feel abused.

Isis pls punish me tomorrow for being an idiot
Sowwy Pooks ⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4250 (isolation #377) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:17 pm

I'm upset I stooped to that level of AtE though, I'm a better player than that. The frustration was 100% genuine though.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4251 (isolation #378) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Nah, some play stlyes just conflict, doesn't mean you're bad.

Like I've genuinely been struggling with Jessie this game and I hope next time we're on the same team.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4253 (isolation #379) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:22 pm

I disagree, 2 people said they were affected by it so it was definitely unsporting.

I know I can do better so I'm disappointed in myself.

that said, I still want that nom from Gloria :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4257 (isolation #380) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:26 pm

It really was infinity, like the shift in the reads was incredibly hard and as either alignment I would've been miffed.

They really Pooks, and sadly in a game where you're playing the players as much as the game and setup it's always going to be a thing.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4260 (isolation #381) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:33 pm

Yeah which jessie seems to love. I love the interactions and real time analysis, the ISOs are well good though and I'm starting to enjoy those when I can :D
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4261 (isolation #382) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:35 pm

Also Lulu is my waifu. Just saying :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4265 (isolation #383) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 2:46 pm

Hey I admitted I'd do that same move as town lol
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4288 (isolation #384) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:13 pm

In post 4273, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4257, Flea The Magician wrote:It really was infinity, like the shift in the reads was incredibly hard and as either alignment I would've been miffed.

They really Pooks, and sadly in a game where you're playing the players as much as the game and setup it's always going to be a thing.
In post 4271, Infinity 324 wrote:Pretty sure it’s just isis, sorry gloria

So @Flea you were wifomming us?
I've told the truth a hell of a lot, best tool scum has is the truth.
The thing is I've woven a lot of misleading information in there. I worked out what parts would be ignored and what parts wouldn't be and used it to my advantage.

Scum won't concede, they're in a good position. :mrgreen: I was intended to die as the NK :P sadly that plan is out of the window but we're still good for a win ;)
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4289 (isolation #385) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:14 pm

Nah I've claimed pre-flip that's all. You caught me and that's that :) I don't see the point in dragging it on and leaving "what ifs"
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4297 (isolation #386) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:26 pm

In post 4290, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4288, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 4273, Gloria Cleary wrote:
In post 4257, Flea The Magician wrote:It really was infinity, like the shift in the reads was incredibly hard and as either alignment I would've been miffed.

In post 4271, Infinity 324 wrote:Pretty sure it’s just isis, sorry gloria

So @Flea you were wifomming us?
I've told the truth a hell of a lot, best tool scum has is the truth.
The thing is I've woven a lot of misleading information in there. I worked out what parts would be ignored and what parts wouldn't be and used it to my advantage.

Scum won't concede, they're in a good position. :mrgreen: I was intended to die as the NK :P sadly that plan is out of the window but we're still good for a win ;)
If you die, than that would have confirmed your buddy as scum because scum would obviously kill town if that were possible.
Wifom is a powerful weapon <3 :P
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4298 (isolation #387) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:27 pm

In post 4291, Infinity 324 wrote:It’s very possible gloria is doing a “let me pretend I’m town and I’m so sure we won” thing. W/e get isis then gloria
I like this plan.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4302 (isolation #388) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 3:50 pm

I'm about to be flipped scum, lets face it nothing I say game wise at this point has any meaning.

You've played your heart out though <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4304 (isolation #389) » Thu Dec 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Oh trust me it's trash, this was the first game where the full Flea persona came out unfiltered <3
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4309 (isolation #390) » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:28 am

I have saved that post because honestly it speaks tons about my scum game :D