Mini Theme 2176: Jake's Grand Idea (Post Game)

Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (isolation #0) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Good morning! I completely missed game start yesterday afternoon. For transparency, these next few days are going to be real tough as I'm putting my sweet 15 y/o to sleep tomorrow. So I'll probably V/LA for the weekend and be back at full strength hopefully early next week.

For the mean time, though, y'all got me and Imma read the current pages and catch up.
<3 Kise, Reck, dram, tans, & Kats <3
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #90 (isolation #1) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:21 am

Post by Starbuck »

That should say 15 y/o doggo. My brain is already mush. Ugh, sorry.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #93 (isolation #2) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 4:31 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 43, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think people should be wagoned even for shit reasons
Looks like we come from a different school of mafia. Shit reasons are still shit reasons.
In post 44, TemporalLich wrote:from my experience running up people in RVS was considered scummy
+1

When did this whole, wagon for the sake of wagoning become a thing?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Wed Nov 11, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 60, TemporalLich wrote:It's not RVS anymore most people have serious votes now
This question is redundant at this point, given your claim and moving us clearly out of RVS with it, but I'm still curious of an answer.

Why was it up to you and Tayl0r to decide whether or not we're out of RVS? Especially when like 2/3 of the player list wasn't here yet. Isn't that what you were trying to tell Tayl0r the whole time?
In post 72, samantha97 wrote:should we share which page(s) we sent for roles?
150 through 152
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #4) » Thu Nov 12, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Starbuck »

Mod: V/LA from now till Sunday

I'm looking forward to distracting myself with the game tomorrow, but just in case, I'd rather make it official.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #5) » Mon Nov 16, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

Okay, hi, I'm back.

Put my sweet doggo to sleep on Thursday and took the weekend to disconnect (I honestly couldn't stay indoors much) and hang with some friends.

Going to go back and work through some reading today. Thanks for all your patience, guys.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #905 (isolation #6) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:13 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know I'm the absolute worst. In any case, though, Page 5 through 10.

So this many claims in the single-digit pages seem so off the wall to me. TL and then PlusJoyed gets a little bit of pressure from Albert, and all of a sudden has to reveal their Survivor status. It doesn't feel right and I'm calling it right now as a fakeclaim.
In post 190, samantha97 wrote:I just searched lover in the grand idea role thread and couldn't find anything that works by someone publicly professing their love, but maybe I'm missing something
Because ABR was being facetious and y'all just fed into it.

As I'm continuing to read, y'all are just feeding into his distraction and trolling. Why are y'all so gullible? JFC.
In post 246, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Guys

I am trolling

LOL
CALLED THIS SHIT. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That was a lot of wasted pages over nothing, but I can't blame you for keeping on that roll, lolololololololol.
In post 249, Tayl0r Swift wrote:thats an odd troll to make...
No, that's just a bored ABR.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #7) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 2:49 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 11 through 17

samantha, I appreciate your muchly

TL seems really over-the-top on Page 12 & 13. I understood taylor's joke about being mod-confirmed town like Albert's trolling. seems like wasted time, tbh. So why did you take, what was clearly a joke, so seriously, TL? I think ManWithNoName previously said that this whole thing felt faked and I'm inclined to agree.

You have a quick turnaround on DT from to voting in . You seem to be up in arms about his N0 fakeclaim, but I see folks fakeclaim mason and such all the time. What is the difference in this scenario?

Also, TL, you never answered my question in .

The DT wagon is scumtastic AF & the back and forth between TL & DT on Page 15 does nothing to endear me to TL. I appreciate how DT is holding his ground, even though it's TL refusing to answer questions. I can see the point DT is trying to make. Different sites do have different ways of doing things. I think DT was being wagoned due to a difference of strategy and not due to the fact that he's potential scum. The opportunism reeks here.

In post 392, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 383, ManWithNoName wrote:You've been here over 2 years, so, when does it become that you are from here?
i won't ever be from here
I came over from the VA Board in 2009. I'm still from the VA Board, yo. I get where you're coming from.

In post 404, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 403, DoubtingThomas wrote:i dont know :(
well you keep trying to yank my chain when your questioning amounts to "are you the Impostor" and "who are your Impostor buddies"?

Not sure who would answer anything but "no" and "I can't answer that question"
That's not what it amounted to, though, and the fact that you reduced his replies/questions to this doesn't give me a good feeling about you.
In post 409, TemporalLich wrote:there's no benefit to me or the rest of the town for me to answer that... it's a loaded question and you're trying to paint me as the Impostor
Ummmm, from where I'm reading (a few days later), no, you're actually just painting yourself as the Imposter by your blatant refusal. Your hypocrisy is noted.
In post 415, PenguinPower wrote:Why is TL still alive?
Because I wasn't here to vote. I apologize.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (isolation #8) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 3:23 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 18 to top of 24
In post 428, TemporalLich wrote:DoubtingThomas - Is hopelessly tunneled on me, but still willing to attack samantha because lul... that is what scum do
He's hopelessly tunneled on YOU? Nah, dude. Flip that, reverse it.

Also, DT, did you really just claim? After all the BS, you let TL's terribad read list put you over the edge. Come on, bro, I had hopes for you.
In post 466, samantha97 wrote:I believe albert/temporal/plusjoyed about their alignment. The only person who has done anything that has given me direct reason to think they're mafia (inactivity excluded) is doubting so far
Why?
In post 496, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 37, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 15, PlusJOYED wrote:VOTE: temporal lich
burn the lich!
this is my n0
Everyone's just voting DT based on this post

It's ridiculous
AGREED

Reading through this back and forth between TL/MathBlade/partly ManWithNoName is making my head spin on pages 21-22. I completely took ABR's whole thing as trolling because he was bored and because he's ABR. I'm still concerned of how serious TL took all of that to the point of . I'm gonna put money on ABR not flipping anything related to lover or sweetheart or anything of the kind.
In post 534, TemporalLich wrote:You're just trying to distort my words into lies.
No, that's what you're doing to everyone who interacts with you.

On top of that, a quick glance of the Activity Overview makes me feel like you just want to hear yourself talk.
In post 548, Tayl0r Swift wrote:im a n0 rolecop and i discovered that TL is mafia.
The responses to this are great. Why does every single joke fly over y'all's heads?
In post 564, MathBlade wrote:Right. I am 50/50 on it. That’s why we can leash him.

If the claim is true the person dies.
If the claim is false then the person doesn’t die and we eliminate DT
It doesn't really work that way, though. You need to give a list of folks for him to choose from. Giving scum the target in thread does nothing but tell them where to place their possible actions.
In post 566, Albert B. Rampage wrote:call me by my name or abr or rampage btw.
I was waiting for this, berty. :giggle: Just one and I'll leave it alone.
In post 569, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I want Sam dead
Why?
In post 580, Galron wrote:I don't scum read doubting thomas. The whole N0 thing is a non-starter imo
Same
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #911 (isolation #9) » Wed Nov 18, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Starbuck »

I'm not there yet! SPOILERS! Rude!
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1179 (isolation #10) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

Finishing my catch up....... top of 24 to Page 30.

I am reading with the knowledge of the DGB/Penguin flips, but prolly not most claims. FYI.
In post 582, MathBlade wrote:Their iso is crap. Nono while with less posts is at least pushing things. Sam just is all “let’s look at the inactives”
As one of those inactives (and I do apologize), I've actually gotten in hot water over calling out that exact behavior in regards to Sam. It doesn't typically come from a pro-town perspective. Her consistent deflection to inactives, rather than coming forth with original thoughts/ideas, is scummy.

Her follow up response in is a complete overreaction and she just seems to be throwing stuff to the wall to see what sticks. Her snark about his ISO when he literally had just entered the game is hypocritical and her twisting about of his words is also concerning. You ever get the feeling that someone is working to purposefully misunderstand and throw shade? That's what I get from 585.
In post 593, TemporalLich wrote:is it bad I currently place samantha as
nulltown
? (mostly for )
This isn't a surprise given the WK-ing coming from her.
In post 633, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I'm an intuitive player and I catch scum fast.
To be fair, Mafia of Revelations is a prime example.
In post 639, TemporalLich wrote:cults are scum, and should be treated like any group of Impostors
+1. I may not agree on who you think is cult, but I agree with the sentiment.
In post 640, Albert B. Rampage wrote:lucky2u, starbuck, samantha

called it here, save this one for the books
Sorry to disappoint, I'm quiet (due to putting my Fozzie Bear down and doing nothing but work this week), but I'm quiet town. I have to reveal myself to vote anyways, so I'll do that in a separate post in a bit.
In post 692, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 691, MathBlade wrote:Better question: Why are you so intent on defending someone who is very likely scum?
because I'm trying to counteract ABR who is so intent on attacking Sam while refusing to give a case
So not defending her because you believe her to be town, but defending her because you're trying to counteract ABR. Yeah, I hope y'all caught that shit.
In post 733, MathBlade wrote:Iioa is a scumtell.
Not always.
In post 735, samantha97 wrote:that doubtingthomas is likely mafia because they lied
Which is still a shit read, btw.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1183 (isolation #11) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 31 to 36
In post 756, samantha97 wrote:compulsive wondrous townie

have to pick someone every night to have a random role action performed on them
That's kinda cool but can also be detrimental. Could be a good cover for someone with an RB/NU or just plain scum, though.

For example, I replaced in to this Grand Idea GPick that TL hosted. I was a Werewolf Vanillaizer there, but I scoured the thread to find a similar role that sounded townie - Town Neopolitan Vanillaizer. I rode that until Titus loverized me to them because she knew she'd probably be receiving the NK and we both died on like N5.

In any case, I know that if I was scum that I'd look for something similar to my role to claim so I could survive longer and given sam's track record so far, I wouldn't put it past her. If I hadn't been so distracted by IRL stuff, I would have hammered yesterday. This has my vote, but I'll need to do it in a separate post.
In post 809, Galron wrote:Penguin prolly town
Oof.
In post 824, Galron wrote:Go easy. She had a difficult week.
I appreciate this. Thank you.

Hysterical that ABR started the DGB wagon. That Day 1 scumcatch roll continues.

I can see the point of Math's push about Sam's links. I think it was mentioned, but what page did her "claim" come from? Was that the 103 being talked about? But she said she submitted 63. I just want to make sure I have all that info straight. Also that from MB is spot on.

@Nono - your is all over the place. Why is MB scum? Also, in response to , I have seen LHF used in regards to you until you said it about yourself. I think only scum would use that term about themselves. You also didn't get all hype until sam started getting pushed hard here, so I'd safely safe if sam flips some version of scum, then you're probably right there with her.

Given Taylor's , I feel like all of the Sam discussion went right over her head and the jump from Taylor at MB is just weird.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1185 (isolation #12) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

So I might as well do this now before I continue my reading.

I submitted 150 through 152. I haven't found my exact role in these pages and I think it's because there are quite a few re-roll style posts within them.

In any case, I am a Confused Townie which means that anytime that I vote, I have to flip a two-sided coin/die. If I get tails, I self-vote. If I don't, it goes on the person whom I'm voting.

I saw MB's post about me being the only person left to have targeted DT (I think), I have no night actions. I'm not completely caught up, but I want to place my vote on Sam and test this thing out.

VOTE: Samantha

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2

I think that code is right.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1186 (isolation #13) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1184, MathBlade wrote:Starbuck if town has to catch up to my day posting but the way they are doing catch up gives me pause.

They should have had this done overnight and ready to go.
I can't quote when the thread is locked. It's too much to try and manually do in Notepad.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1187 (isolation #14) » Sat Nov 21, 2020 6:35 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1184, MathBlade wrote:I don’t know what their week was like so maybe this is unreasonable but it’s definitely sus.
I put my dog down last Thurs and needed a few days, and then did nothing but work either of my two jobs. This morning is actually the first time I've been able to sit down and not have to worry about the thread being locked.

You've obviously never played with me before. This type of catch up when I've fallen behind is normal. Please stop being so rude. It's not becoming at all.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1219 (isolation #15) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:41 am

Post by Starbuck »

Page 37 to end of Day 2 with my unknowing hammer.
In post 906, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Sam vs DGB Starbuck?
Nope, I'm green. Like Kermit.

@Albert - turns out they were both pretty even

Also, Math, I see that you consistently refer to DGB as he, but she's, in fact, a woman.

And for the record, I know it was an accident, but I don’t feel bad about accidentally quickhammering scum. Especially when it was so blatantly effing obvious.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1220 (isolation #16) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Starbuck »

VOTE: Nono

Original Roll String: 1d2
1 2-Sided Dice: (2) = 2
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1221 (isolation #17) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:45 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1183, Starbuck wrote:@Nono - your 867 is all over the place. Why is MB scum? Also, in response to 897, I have seen LHF used in regards to you until you said it about yourself. I think only scum would use that term about themselves. You also didn't get all hype until sam started getting pushed hard here, so I'd safely safe if sam flips some version of scum, then you're probably right there with her.
This is the why for my vote.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1228 (isolation #18) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

I feel like some of this is beneficial. I just wanted it in my ISO, so I can go back and read.

In post 180, Albert B. Rampage wrote:PJ tell me you love me
In post 181, Albert B. Rampage wrote:We will become lovers and can test your claim when if I die
In post 183, PlusJOYED wrote:I love you Albert
In post 185, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Great. I'm now confirmed town without the negative utility of being a lover.
In post 187, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 185, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Great. I'm now confirmed town without the negative utility of being a lover.
how does that confirm you? Do we get a PT or mod confirmation?
In post 191, PenguinPower wrote:sweetheart
In post 193, PenguinPower wrote:it's also explicitly not aligned
In post 199, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 187, PlusJOYED wrote:
how does that confirm you? Do we get a PT or mod confirmation?
Wait for your pm.
In post 224, PlusJOYED wrote:i'm in a pt with albert and taylor yes
In post 227, PlusJOYED wrote:I'm lost
I got no confirmation of Taylors or alberts alignment
In post 235, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Pretty sure thats how lovers work. We get married and I get all the benefits of his role with none of the drawbacks.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #19) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:54 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1225, ManWithNoName wrote:I still don't know what LHF means.
Low-hanging fruit
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1232 (isolation #20) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Starbuck »

@MathBlade
In post 82, TemporalLich wrote:I rechecked the thread and I'm apparently at E-2...

guess it's time for my fullclaim

Town Dirty Inquisitor - may choose to learn the name of a random cultist,
but a random townie (other than me) will unavoidably die if this ability is used
. You may learn the name of the same cultist twice.

pages that I submitted as picks - 277, 302, 360
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1235 (isolation #21) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

Even if DT died , I think he would have used the vig and been RB'd. That's why I don't understand why he outted himself so early. I don't think he was lying when he said he was blocked. In my eyes, though, he was essentially a VT at this point.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1238 (isolation #22) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1236, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1235, Starbuck wrote:Even if DT died , I think he would have used the vig and been RB'd. That's why I don't understand why he outted himself so early. I don't think he was lying when he said he was blocked. In my eyes, though, he was essentially a VT at this point.
Roleblocker is dead, Sam flipped it.

He was likely roleblocked N1.

Scum usually can’t act after death though.
That's literally what I just said.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1242 (isolation #23) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

Alien Combiner:
In post 1196, Jake The Wolfie wrote:If you exist, all masons and lovers and you will be added to a PT.
In post 224, PlusJOYED wrote:i'm in a pt with albert and taylor yes
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #24) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1241, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1238, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1236, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1235, Starbuck wrote:Even if DT died , I think he would have used the vig and been RB'd. That's why I don't understand why he outted himself so early. I don't think he was lying when he said he was blocked. In my eyes, though, he was essentially a VT at this point.
Roleblocker is dead, Sam flipped it.

He was likely roleblocked N1.

Scum usually can’t act after death though.
That's literally what I just said.
No it’s literally not.

DT can’t have been roleblocked last night.

Sam was dead.

So the most likely answer is DT shot Taylor/Ircher not that he was RB’d.
Did I say he was roleblocked last night? Slow your effing roll, bro. I meant N1. Chill the frak out for a second.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1245 (isolation #25) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Starbuck »

I was more or less saying that DT dying now wouldn't matter because he wouldn't have the vig to use anyways because he was blocked. He was dumb and outted his ability, thus making himself a target.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1247 (isolation #26) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

So TL, even if DT died, he was essentially a VT now.

With all this lamenting though, did you learn anything?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1248 (isolation #27) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1246, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1223, MathBlade wrote:I also think PlusJoyed is lying.
you saw me become lovers with the sweetheart and I didn't die
what other explanation do you have
You're a Mason, as per the Alien Combiner.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1250 (isolation #28) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:12 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1249, MathBlade wrote:I am learning a great deal actually.
That was to TL. I mean, if he killed someone to learn a name, what was the name?
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1302 (isolation #29) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 10:57 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1257, MathBlade wrote:Gut read eliminate Starbuck for a potential slip
What potential slip? Because you didn't understand that I meant N1? I was speaking of DT talking about his roleblock which was yesterday. Should have been obvious.

Not my fault you flew off the handle rather than ask me to clarify.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1305 (isolation #30) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Starbuck »

Also, y'all are completely forgetting about Nono and how upset he got when everyone was focused on sam.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1309 (isolation #31) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1308, ManWithNoName wrote:
In post 1307, PlusJOYED wrote:
In post 1277, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 1275, PlusJOYED wrote:Does everyone else see this or just me?
what exactly are you claiming that allows you to BG someone? Didn't you claim a survivor that can't die even to Strong kills?
no, I'm saying the role that mathblade linked is literally impossible for me to be. A bodyguard can't target themselves. I'm a survivor
Doesn't a bodyguard take the kill for another person?
Yeah, it's essentially a human shield.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1319 (isolation #32) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1317, MathBlade wrote:Mainly with how D2 was cut short and mechanical stuff I sus Starbuck
If you look, I haven't voted once all game until that point because I have to roll the 1D2.

I'm green AF. I'm so green that I'm Kermit signing Rainbow Connection in the swamp.

So stop agonizing over me and let's get actual scum, like Nono. Maybe TL. But quit wasting your time here, dude.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1320 (isolation #33) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:25 am

Post by Starbuck »

EBWOP *hadn't, not haven't
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #34) » Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1322, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1319, Starbuck wrote:
In post 1317, MathBlade wrote:Mainly with how D2 was cut short and mechanical stuff I sus Starbuck
If you look, I haven't voted once all game until that point because I have to roll the 1D2.

I'm green AF. I'm so green that I'm Kermit signing Rainbow Connection in the swamp.

So stop agonizing over me and let's get actual scum, like Nono. Maybe TL. But quit wasting your time here, dude.
Care to test that theory?
Sure. I'll flip Confused Townie and will be green.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #35) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1327, MathBlade wrote:Without stating your role, is it possible that another mechanism could make it seem like you were roleblocked?

I find it highly unlikely scum target you for a roleblock.
This was my thought. I didn't think sam would target Galron of all people on N1. I don't remember the claim of her targeting Galron at all. I see the claim of it happening is there, but it bothers me that it didn't stick out on my read.

However, there is the chance that DT lied about shooting as he did with the N0 result. It's all WIFOM, but there's a chance that he holstered on N1 to bluff scum and sam wasted an RB on someone who wasn't shooting. This whole business of targeting Galron could be a lie (because she flipped scum) and depending on what Galron claims, he could be in cahoots with sam.
In post 1351, Nono wrote:
In post 1348, MathBlade wrote:
In post 557, Nono wrote:can go Doubting, don’t mind at all, think fake claim doesn’t make sense from town perspective,, and role was self claim, so it’s like self meta,, “convenient” “self manipulative” if you will,,

what is “sam 100% scum” etc what!!!!!!
This also doesn’t make sense with a town wizard. Your roles would synergize. If you were town wizard you’d have more reason to believe him not less.
grand idea roles, are random?? synergy what?!

don't claim fixed roles, don't diss the jake
This Grand Idea isn't random due to the below quote which I was going to go get from the sign up post anyways.....
In post 1353, MathBlade wrote:Roles which are made by me in the Grand Idea Mafia thread are automatically in the role pool. In addition, during the pre-game all players will send me 1 to 3 pages within the Grand Idea Mafia thread. This will constitute the final roles to be picked from.
There is guaranteed to be no more than 2 anti-town factions.

^^ From the signup post.

Not random.

Still doesn’t change the fact if you didn’t trust him you still strongman him and see who he kills. If he claims blocked after being strongmanned it’s a guilty.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #36) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Starbuck »

That was a lot of reading, but yes. I already feel like Nono is the best bet, but Math just hit even more.

Let's go.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #37) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Starbuck »

In post 1403, Galron wrote:
In post 1400, Starbuck wrote:Math just hit even more.
WYM?
"hit it even more"

Basically, coming into this day, I already knew my vote and suspicion was on Nono just for his reactions over Sam. Math clearly laid it out even better as to why Nono makes sense, so while I already felt confident in my vote. I feel much more confident in this elimination with everything laid out on the last page.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1409 (isolation #38) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Starbuck »

I had thoughts and ideas swirling in my head and MB was just more eloquent about it, basically.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1411 (isolation #39) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Starbuck »

My quick run through the pages has him at 5 votes. I think we only need 4, but 5 suffices.

Me, TL, MB, MWNM, and Galron.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1417 (isolation #40) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:20 am

Post by Starbuck »

Unfortunately, he did about N0. Hopefully, this will be a learning experience for him.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1420 (isolation #41) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:24 am

Post by Starbuck »

I know. I understood where he was coming from. Council Bluffs, Iowa or some such.
Starbuck
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Starbuck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1422 (isolation #42) » Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 am

Post by Starbuck »

It was a bad joke about bluffing.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”