Mini 657 - Chain Reaction Mafia (Winner Announced)

Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Jex »

/confirm
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:26 pm

Post by Jex »

love clockworkruse
. I think that helps the chain along if I read everything right.
"Tricks and treachery are the practice of fools that don't have the brains enough to be honest." ~ Benjamin Franklin
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #2) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:12 pm

Post by Jex »

That's a good question. Normally the scum win if they make up at least half of the alive population, but this game is weird so I don't know if it would be normal or not.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by Jex »

Wow...lots of fighting and us really going nowhere. I understand both sides and don't know if I fully agree with either. There's no way to prove that discussion will help, but I'd rather discuss a bit before ending the game. I'm not good at math and probability of winning and all that, so I pretty much will take your word on the fact that the town has such a high percentage chance of winning.

I feel like scum would be more willing to sit in the background and wait for hasty decisions to occur in this game. Let other people stand out and take the spotlight and don't draw attention. Of course, I could be completely backwards, I just know that's what I would do.

I think that people need to start chiming in with whatever is on their minds and we all need to stop trying to break the game by rolling dice and things like that.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #4) » Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:46 pm

Post by Jex »

I'm confused, which way does the chain go? Does a vote on clockwork leave TDC standing or me?
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #5) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:22 am

Post by Jex »

Crazy wrote:Can we have some voting at least? Random voting if anything? It works in normal games, why not here?
Looking at the rules, technically everyone is voting right now. Everyone must have a vote out at all times, and if you don't, the vote is on yourself.

vote tovarish
for no real movies
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #6) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:25 pm

Post by Jex »

Jex wrote:
vote tovarish
for no real movies
lol. i just came back and read this and realized that I meant to say "for no real reason" but apparently I was thinking about movies when I was typing. Interesting.
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 31, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by Jex »

To me this game is like a game show. You pick a door and hope you win. I don't think people are into enough for discussion to really help anything at this point. Lets see what's behind door #1
Jex
Jex
Goon
Jex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #226 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:24 pm

Post by Jex »

unvote vote zombieslayer

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”