WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:44 am

Post by WeyounsLastClone »

Sorry, had a busy weekend. At first reading the rules and the roles it felt to me claiming would be quite beneficial (especially finding out who would be corrupt but not werewolf). But with not all roles in the game, and as far as I understood with no reveal upon death, it might be better to wait at first to get some more nights of information. Also it seems like the wolfs cannot really discuss, so that should help us as well.

Especially with the jester, I feel we need to be careful.

And although I know we don't necessarily have to speak the truth when we lists our votes here, wouldn't it just be best to put forward who we find most suspicious and aim to vote for? And keep a tally? Might trigger some discussions and analysis.
"I wish you hadn't done that."
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:56 pm

In post 32, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Skies -I never claimed the clairvoyant should investigate you... I am not sure how you got that.
Reread the Roles, If there is a Priest in the game they need to claim today. There is no reason for them not to claim today imho
In post 29, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Waiting for Spicer and WLC to post
Priest should not claim until the sinner and or (seducer if claimed) are checked. The Inn keeper and (Bard if they exsist ) prob should claim either.

I am claiming NC Town aligned... if the cop invesigate me I should come up as NC ,if they get anything else I need to be executed
I understood it the same as Skies with your post 29 that you wanted the sinner to be checked. Or did you just mean check-in in the thread?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #112 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 07, 2020 8:53 pm

NC here. But not sure if the whole C/NC will help much, I think we're only looking for the Seducer at this point, who at this point would hopefully have claimed if (s)he was in the game. Maybe it could still be spicer/(or his/her replacement).
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #181 (isolation #3) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:14 pm

In post 151, ItalianoVD wrote:I guess I should just say now that I am corrupt. My win conditions are a little difficult, but doable. As far as who to put on ballot I accidentally did an iso of A50 and my gosh man are you always this emotional? :eek: It could be wolf theatre, but actually no I like Elements; seems the most town. Anybody that trolls like that has to be town.
How can they be 'a little difficult'? They're all listed. And if you're madman or jester, you'd not be corrupt.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #301 (isolation #4) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 12:07 pm

So sorry, I'm always the first to suspect lurkers and now I hardly post myself. Between work and a wedding I'm attending (not my own...), time flew and this game kinda slipped.

And although I find the accusation/ballot mechanic very intriguing, still have to wrap my head around the dynamics that you cannot see what people are voting for and go from there, we just have to weigh words

Almost seems almost overeager and shorttempered, but the way he started the game analyzing the roles and going forward feels town to me. He's at the top at my town list.

I can see the case for both Italiano and Galron, but both could be the Jester as well. Italiano overdoing it with the corrupt claim, Galron posting too many posts in a row on page 1, with some (to me) confusing statements from the start. In post 98 he also calls Fuzzy obvtown (while I still suspect Fuzzy slightly), but says Almost is trolling (where I can see you don't necessarily agree to some of the directness, but to call fair game assessments trolling is a bit much). I think giving the wolves two night attacks in a row will be dangerous (do we know if eliminations are canceled we would still get a chance to talk that day?), but between the two I need to digest the thread and their posts to determine who's the lesser evil.

A bit too late since we're in ballot phase already, but Fuzzylogic, in post 60 you mention 'might be waiting to catch both ww before claiming'. Do we know for sure we have only two ww? Or are you discounting potential defector?

It's 1AM over here right now, this post is taking longer than I hoped and need to go to bed :) but hopefully will be back later in the weekend with more thoughts.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #5) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:13 am

In post 323, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 301, WeyounsLastClone wrote:
A bit too late since we're in ballot phase already, but Fuzzylogic, in post 60 you mention 'might be waiting to catch both ww before claiming'. Do we know for sure we have only two ww? Or are you discounting potential defector?
Hi
I know this was directed at Fuzzy but defector doesn't show up as corrupt to clairvoyant and we don't need to burn them just the wolves. (Just checking you know this in case you don't)
Yes, but I thought we didn't know yet if it's 2 ww, 2 ww + defector, 3 ww, or even 3 ww and defector? From the post it seemed like he knew there were 2.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #6) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 2:14 am

I'm okay to be checked by the clairvoyant.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #423 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:14 am

In post 420, Galron wrote:
In post 11, Pine wrote:Hello friends :)

Not Sinner or Seducer.
In post 7, Tayl0r Swift wrote:VOTE: pine
fuck the police
The fuck?
Are you Defector?
Why would someone claim to be Defector?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 17, 2020 12:26 am

Don't see myself on F99's list, but I voted Garlon and checked the box that I'm okay to move one as well.
The other site I started playing since a month or so uses 36 hour day phases, so this game feels a bit slow in comparison.

Looking forward to Day 2 when hopefully we have some Night activity to discuss and hopefully we can start putting pieces together.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (isolation #9) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:55 am

In post 472, Almost50 wrote:
In post 470, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:A50- why WLC?

I want to sort Italian today.....if possible
WLC is my "next on the list" suspect. I am
against
a check on the OBVIOUS Jester. It's a waste.

But I'll keep track of everyone's preferred check:

A50 -> WLC
Fuzzy -> Italian
skies -> ?
Inso -> ?
Pine -> ?
Swift -> ?
WLC -> ?
My preferred check would be Fuzzy. At some points I feel he's trying to look helpful, but is actually confusing matters.
I don't fully trust Skies either, but would come up as corrupt regardless (Sinner or WW).
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (isolation #10) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:12 pm

In post 509, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:@Bright
well it would be pointless if you were trying to hit wolf. however tomorrow I will be cleared and I can start forming alliances.

WLC
can you gives some example..... it just seem like you are just throwing random accusation out there.
It's not really random. I already mentioned the post where you seemed certain there were two WW, in post #29 you suggest the Innkeeper (and bard) to claim. Post 29/32 was confusing to me, which I called out in post 69. And then the continued misunderstanding (or maybe trying to create confusion) around clairvoyant killed that you said we would not get results, where it's in the rules and I think it was addressed before.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 7:36 am

With the last page, I trust Taylor a bit less and Fuzzy a bit more, but I guess that feels a little bit opportunistic in the current situation.
I already said yesterday that I'm okay to be checked, so if the majority feels that's the way to go that should be our play, but would feel like a waste to me. Taylor, Fuzzy, are you okay to be checked as well?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #12) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 1:45 am

I guess someone still didn't check okay to go on even though we're settled on Glitch for a while now?

I can see where Pine comes from in general, but I think with the format in this game (no voting in thread; faction results not known upon kill; scum not having means of internal communication) we're actually approaching it correctly by aligning on it as town. I even think it is risky to bring it up as in this case it seemed we had a format that worked well, but with this comment we can't fully trust what happened. If Pine would be the Clairvoyant then with how he reacts now we couldn't fully trust the result if he died but we got a corrupt result. Or he's suggesting for the clairvoyant to claim tomorrow? which I'm not sure would be needed otherwise
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:47 am

I'd like to switch and potentially have Pine checked. I'm not sure about his intentions.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #14) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:31 am

Sorry, had a busy Friday and Saturday and forgot to check in on this game. Hoped that we would be at Night to get some further info for tomorrow hopefully.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #15) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:55 am

In post 619, Pine wrote:If Galron was a wolf, he was Defector. A Medium or Clairvoyant check wouldn't mean anything.

It's why I want the Clairvoyant to out with it, because if it's not Skies + Glitch, then we've probably got our solution.
Maybe I missed it, but why couldn't Galron have been a real wolf?

Maybe an odd timing for a rainbow list, but might as well add it to the end of day 2.

Almost certain town

Almost50
brighteningskies
insomnia

Leaning town

Fuzzy - With the last couple of pages, after I put Fuzzy as my 'vote' to be checked initiallly, his reaction and further responses came across as more townie to me.

Leaning scum

TaylorSwift - This is more gut-feeling. Trying to read through Glitch's posts, I see some potential here (townpoints in post #177 for example, but maybe reading into things I want to see, as there's all sorts of thoughts in that post)

Most likely scum-candiate at the moment

Pine - Feels just like he's trying to create confusion and uncertainty

On a non-game related note, congrats with the adoption!
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #16) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:54 pm

In post 650, Tayl0r Swift wrote:or alternatively, the clairvoyant could just check me and save you the time. but like.............................. its prolly just WLC or pine.

also thats the most vanilla consensus readlist ever. how are you awarding townpoints for that? thats just the "FMPOV im town and heres what other people think" list.
Sorry if I'm not too good in voicing myself, was just trying to at least make the day a bit more useful, and thought I'd at least included specific reasoning for myself to the more scum-reads. Don't think there's (in more or lesser degree) consensus on skies, fuzzy, Pine, you, or myself.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (isolation #17) » Tue Sep 29, 2020 9:06 pm

Yeah, don't know if 'no news from the inn' means the innkeeper is alive, and that a non-corrupt result was found (of which we would get no notification, as I believe MWNN/Elements semi-claimed Bard), or that no news from the inn could be that insomnia was our innkeeper. In which case, it could still be non-corrupt, but also a corrupt result.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 30, 2020 11:29 pm

I am not Wizard/Healer either.

Almost50 still feels the most likely town-candidate, and Pine has moved up the town-list with his claim (even though he was indicating MWNN might be Clairvoyant, while we're pretty sure it was the Bard).
Brigtheningskies would have been a very bold claim if not actually a Sinner, so still tempted to believe that

So I am still doubting between Taylor and Fuzzy to put on the ballot.
Fuzzy, any reason why you use Cop and Clairvoyant terminology, you mean the same with both right?
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #750 (isolation #19) » Fri Oct 02, 2020 5:04 am

Okay, quite a bit to process, didn't expect so much happening and info shared, but good to see! Been reading the last pages and revelations a few times, as I feel most claims and interactions feel town and logical, so would be by process of elimination/who is the least likely to be scum and from there who ends up most likely to be scum.

- Pine. there's almost no reason to believe he is not who he says.
- A50, rereading his third person posts on clairvoyant while he was it himself is fun, but he's been the driver to get town together and most actively scumhuntering. And since not counterclaimed and we have a clairvoyant for sure, he must be town as well.
- Fuzzy, even though I wasn't sure at first, we for sure have an Innkeeper, and he claimed before others and haven't seen counterclaim, so must be town as well
That leaves us with:
- brigtheningskies; the early claim in the game felt like a town-move; and trusted them since, but I guess there's a chance that is was very bold play by scum
- Italiano, don't want to give an obvious jester a platform
- Taylor; suggested a mass claim, which is town, but then maybe just to look like town? At this point it is just the most likely option.

As for my role, I think it would have made most sense to have me claim as one of the first after Pine, as I think in these cases the most suspicious claim first, and I was on top of most lists I guess, but I'm the Monk.
The Madman and the Wizard are not in the game. Did not want to share before, as I thought the madman could help us when the wolves didn't know, but since all roles are out in the open I guess it does not matter much. I was partly hoping someone would step up to A50's request, but that didn't happen.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #773 (isolation #20) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:29 am

Okay, hope we can keep things civil without threats if people don't follow one kind of logic.

My head understands Almost50's reasoning, but my heart is more in line with Fuzzy's and skies thoughts. Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.
I think at this point by lack of more realistic options, Taylor would be the most logical choice for me. There is the skies scenario that I understand, and I guess if we can still win if we vote out skies and still have the Taylor option tomorrow, I could go with that.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (isolation #21) » Sun Oct 04, 2020 9:24 pm

I guess it's up to Pine and A50 now to agree now (and I guess skies if a seducer)
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #789 (isolation #22) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:12 am

Okay, this is getting out of hand quickly...
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #791 (isolation #23) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:55 am

To be honest, maybe I could have added a smiley or GIF myself, some of the pictures did make me laugh :)
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #24) » Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:58 am

Haha, nice one, need to save it for my collection as well :D

I think it's Taylor. But more because the other options are much more improbable (to me), than that I think she behaved real scummy
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #803 (isolation #25) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 12:04 am

I hope Pine can come in and share his thoughts. Or maybe just post a gif/meme, as that seems or main way of communication now :)
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #816 (isolation #26) » Tue Oct 06, 2020 10:32 am

Pine, sorry to hear you're not doing all to well. Take care!

I have checked to move on for today as well.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #27) » Thu Oct 08, 2020 7:32 am

In post 818, Tayl0r Swift wrote:WLC and pine who did you vote to put on the ballot?
Had my vote on you for accusation phase. I'm trying to remember if I changed it to skies, but not sure if I did.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #839 (isolation #28) » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:25 am

Okay, I voted TaylorSwift. Not sure what happened last night then. I guess A50 is more to be trusted than myself in current situation and there would be no reason to doubt his final word, but maybe he was frustrated with the game and he did check Taylor?

Not game-related, but Pine hope things will turn out better for you soon, sorry to hear about the health concerns.
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #29) » Tue Oct 13, 2020 12:59 am

I am not sure if I can convince others to vote Taylor, but something must have changed A50's mind and he checked Taylor, Italiano, or Fuzzy (I don't think he checked Pine, unless he was frustrated with the game just to mess with town, which again I don't feel A50 would be the type for).

I'm still town, so the game will not be over (I doubt there's more than one scum left, so there'd be another day)

Pine, did you check skies last night? Not that it would help much as it would be corrupt regardless, unless in some strange way it was Defector instead of Seducer or WW
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #932 (isolation #30) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:38 pm

Congrats town! And great job Italiano for keeping it exciting and playing your role with so much gusto :)
I think we could have won last day if during accusations Italiano would have voted Pine or Fuzzy, I voted Taylor, and the others voted me. Then only Italiano and Pine/Fuzzy would not be on the ballot, resulting in a tie in voting with no kill, and with an additional nightkill we'd have the upper hand.

Sorry for not 'putting up a fight' and posting more, and maybe somewhat not participating as much. A post early on in the game frustrated me and took most of the enjoyment out initially.
It was the second game I was in where spicer was on the list, not posting at all. I somehow got the feeling spicer and Elements were alts, or at least spicer is/was a fake account to get information. (maybe I get too paranoia playing mafiascum, sorry :) )
In post 23, Elements wrote:Game solved

Almost50 - town
brighteningskies - town
Elements - town
Galron - town
insomnia - town
ItalianoVD - ww
Pine - town
spicer1209 - ww
Tayl0r Swift - town
TheFuzzylogic99 - town
WeyounsLastClone - ww
If it is an actual random guess, then Elements should buy a lottery ticket...
WeyounsLastClone
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
WeyounsLastClone
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #31) » Thu Oct 22, 2020 8:40 pm

Oh, and thanks for the game CreativeMod! Very fun mechanics, and the no-flip definitely adds a nice layer. I am just wondering how a full-claim at the start of the game would turn out to go.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”