AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #100 (isolation #0) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by AGar »

Today was trash.

Kinda like angling that UT used meta when UT didn’t use meta.

Also kinda like meta.

Anyways yeah.

I’ll be a people tomorrow
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #121 (isolation #1) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:26 am

Post by AGar »

In post 103, xRECKONERx wrote:uncomfortable that people are dogpiling with me on my questioning of ut hmmmmmm
Who’s dogpiling?
Ski mask? Check! Sawed off? Check! Guilty conscience, fear of death? Check! Check! Check!

Get to know me. Or don't. I won't tell you what to do. I'm not God. Or your father. Or your boss.
AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Jfc yall.

Had sudden drop in of the not quite in laws. Will get here eventually...

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (isolation #3) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by AGar »

Spoiler: TLDR context for my absence
Work got super busy and also my truck decided to be a yuuuuuge piece of shit when I tried to work on it and I spent multiple nights spending hours underneath it to no avail. It was physically and mentally exhausting so I didn't have much energy to really mafia it up. It's fixed now. Work is still busy but I don't have the other shit to bog me down. Sorry y'all.

- This is bad. Explaining the origins of Sunny, in the game
designed
about Sunny, is not IIoA or scum posting. Also this is not who I thought this was soooooo....

Hard to suss out much on the chk wagon as I wasn't really engaged at the time and I can't divorce re-reading the buildup with my knowledge of the flip. It all seems like shit but also chk's posting probably should've been yeeted so I think the flip is 1000% tainting my analysis.

tn was very kinda "look I'm here" without feeling like they're doing much so that's a thought.

DrPep's entrance was not good!
In post 200, VP Baltar wrote:AGar, I need you to be town here, and I need some help.
I'm here bubba, and I'm town.

is a scum post!

tn is slightly better so far in D2.
lmao nevermind.
In post 257, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 243, AGar wrote:Jfc yall.

Had sudden drop in of the not quite in laws. Will get here eventually...
When is eventually because my patience is getting pretty thin and this is not the AGar I expect.

There is very little in this game and seems like something you could catch up in a solid 30 minutes.
This is fair but I was literally waiting for them to leave so I didn't just rip out my laptop while they were here. I really struggle anymore to do mobile posting, I struggle to focus and keep things straight.

Aaaaanyways.

We should yeet from {DrPepper/Noraa/Tn}

Haschel's hammer looks mildly suspect, but also so does that entire wagon, and I'm guessing in real-time instead of post-hoc it probably looked relatively fine. That wagon sped to yeet status though and it's tough to pull any solid wagon analysis from it because it was all garbo.

VOTE: DoctorPepper

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #4) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:02 pm

Post by AGar »

Yeah see that's the kind of low-effort shit I would expect from scum. Like anyone could have very easily gone "Shit, we're getting perilously close to a hammer w/o a lot of voices chiming in," and simply unvoted. Leaving your vote parked is *also* saying "I am completely fine with this day ending early and no discussion cropping up."

Also trying to frame Chkflip's departure as "he wasn't part of the old boys club" is wildly inaccurate - he posted in a manner that was entirely inflammatory and pretty much asking to eat a yeet. I disagree with giving him that on the fact that that's a helluva bet if you're scum, and I disagree with all of the speed, but it wasn't "yeet the outsider." Especially considering those you are presumably classing as the "old boys club" don't even command half the player list or enough to run a yeet by themselves.

P-Edit: Because I have higher priorities of who I want to yeet than you. But you'd have to do more than ctrl+f'ing your name to understand that.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #5) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 275, tn5421 wrote:I couldn't have unvoted chk because I didn't vote him in the first place.
I literally wasn't talking about you in reference to unvoting chk, but go off!

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 291, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 270, AGar wrote:We should yeet from {DrPepper/Noraa/Tn}
Why noraa over someone like Ythan?
I'll always prioritize active behavior that I find scummy over passive behavior. Noraa's entrance wrt IIoA reeks of "Oh hey, I found something I can whip together a stance on that's bound to be bulletproof! Let's roll!" because absent context, Reck's post *was* a waste and IIoA. But it's obv not because of context of the game. Ythan is being what I remember Ythan being and while it's not particularly *helpful*, I'm also generally loathe to just go "Well he's posting minimally and not doing super town things, yeet him" when there's other players who are actively doing things that I find to be advancing a scum wincon.

Aaand since I've talked more about the other two players than the one I'm voting:
DrPepper I find a bit more dangerous because he's trying to turn powerlurking D1 into "I now have a stance that the wagon on Day 1 was
bad
." Like we all can use our goddamned eyes and see the chk wagon was bad with the hindsight of a flip. Posturing your D2 play around broadly taking down the wagon because the D1 flip was town is an easy way to blend in and look town while not having to actively really do any heavy lifting. The takes are prefabricated for you, you can't be wrong on them.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #315 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 5:08 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 297, VP Baltar wrote:I do have a hard time believing the entire speed wagon was town, so AGar's list really can't be completely correct imo.
Yeah but no betting man's ever gone 100%.

60%+ is all you need for +$$$.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #389 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 296, DoctorPepper wrote:Yo how was I powerlurking Day 1 when I was site inactive enough to get prodded and when I was active the day ended.

That's a huge misrep because one cannot lurk when the game lasted 3 IRL days.

I feel like you're all just justifying the bad wagon yesterday
"I cannot have powerlurked because I lurked but it was a short time of lurking!"

k scum

Anyways, I see you have returned to dipping the fuck outta here. Cool cool cool.
In post 328, Gamma Emerald wrote:If you had to give a basic read list sorting everyone in the game what would it look like rn? I think I actually saw this from you already but I want to double check
I mean I'm not gonna do that but I will give you that I absolutely do not want to yeet VPB or Haschel today so there's that!

Re, , I am absolutely not expecting too much of tn. He's low-effort going after the lhf of the hammer and ignoring the rest of the wagon because it would be harder to make shit up against them.
In post 334, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 276, AGar wrote:
In post 275, tn5421 wrote:I couldn't have unvoted chk because I didn't vote him in the first place.
I literally wasn't talking about you in reference to unvoting chk, but go off!
Who WERE you talking about? Same thought process I just expressed likely applies there.
tn was specifically taking pot shots at Haschel for the hammer. I specifically was arguing that everyone voting for chk had an opportunity to unvote if they were uncomfortable with the speed of the wagon, and some of them jumped on when it was closer to the apex and things were already trending towards a short day.

Anyways that was a fun exchange, let's do it again sometime!

Lmao @

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (isolation #9) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:20 am

Post by AGar »

In post 408, Gamma Emerald wrote: I really appreciate the responses you gave me
I think you might’ve been sarcastic about the “fun exchange” but I think it was actually a good one.
Though, I do still think the thought about not expecting people to suddenly hammer applies to most if not all the people here. So trying to say “well you also have to hold the other voters responsible” isn’t really valid, as they can’t really be prepared for someone coming in like that. It’s why you announce hammer most of the time, so anyone can pull back if they feel like it. So no, I think culpability for that hammer lies solely with Haschel.
In a rare moment, I wasn't being snide! Anyways, I do realize that Haschel is responsible for the hammer, but to say that he is the sole person responsible for the speed of the yeet is simply incorrect because he was just 1 key in the cog. Also announcing hammers is dumb and doesn't do much imo. Once you vote on a wagon or a wagon passes a certain crescendo, you should be cognizant of a potential for a yeet, and thereby, if you're uncomfortable about said yeet, even if you just think it's a little too soon!, you should unvote.

@VPB
Are you intimating you think it was 2 on/1 off the chk wagon yesterday or am I misreading what you're putting down?
Last edited by D3f3nd3r on Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (isolation #10) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 11:20 am

Post by AGar »

Oh fuck me and BBcode.

Fixed code in above post -D3f

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #11) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:29 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 443, Noraa wrote:And also about the 2 scum on wagon and 1 scum off or 1 scum on and 2 scum off, I think on and off wagon doesn't really mean much tbh. Like yes obviously the scums want as many mislims as possible, but I think whether or not they r on has a lot of different factors play in so it isn't a good deciding factor. Now generally I would say it definitely has at least one scum on it but I think we should be choosing todays lim based on SRs and not let the wagon change our reads a ton.
k but u rong doe

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by AGar »

Kinda miffed that the slot I would like to turbo yeet is still not gonna be around for another 72+ hours.

@Noraa
Please point out the questions I apparently ignored.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #530 (isolation #13) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 512, Noraa wrote:I replied to your post 293 with post 310. I never heard anything about it again from your side....
Oh, scum wants to know why their scum?

It's your role PM, usually.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #531 (isolation #14) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by AGar »

@VPB
Has your read on Ythan changed?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #613 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 586, tn5421 wrote:i have absolutely no incentive to go to any sort of effort to solve the game

ill just rely on the old boys squad to do it, as expected
See, this is just a shitty excuse to go "I won't scumhunt" and you're scum for it.
In post 599, VP Baltar wrote:(Note to self: Make an alt of the "Mad Money" guy and only talk about other scummers as stock options to be bought or sold.)
Subscribe
In post 592, Noraa wrote:Tn also put me at E-1 without announcing I just realized
tn put you at Y-2 but why would scum count? You can just countervote instead even though the wagon on you dissipated!

is scum clearing who they know to be town, yes?

Anyways, DrP comes back tomorrow but in the interest of seeing shit.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Noraa

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #614 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by AGar »

We're at Yeet Minus Two, in case someone wants to freak and say it's Y-1.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 5:29 pm

Post by AGar »

Folks should always put their votes at a new line break.

But the little indirect cross-shit action between you and tn is cute. Y'all can both get yeeted.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #18) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 620, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 618, AGar wrote:Folks should always put their votes at a new line break.

But the little indirect cross-shit action between you and tn is cute. Y'all can both get yeeted.
actually curious

do you think the back and forth about putting noraa at Y-1 is scum theater?

i don't see the value in tn!scum putting noraa!scum at Y-1 like that. to me it would point to them not being scum together
Felt contrived on both sides. Wouldn't shock me. I've got scumreads on both of them, and I'm not at the point of eliminating one or both because of low value plays - players do bad things as scum all the time. But I've also made a very similar play in a game with a scumbuddy before, so I'm not even convinced it's a low value play - how you follow up determines so much of that.

is just another post in the long list of "Posts Noraa has made that are practically claiming scum, please yeet this slot." too.

Where the fuck is DrPepper.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (isolation #19) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 3:48 pm

Post by AGar »

In post 657, Ythan wrote:Continuing to be disappointed in this Gamma.
lol

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #670 (isolation #20) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 5:53 am

Post by AGar »

In post 665, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: tn5421

I've changed my mind. We can deal with Dr P after he is replaced. Tn is definitely scum here.
Curious what has caused this mindset specifically wrt tn?

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #678 (isolation #21) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 9:19 am

Post by AGar »

In post 674, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 670, AGar wrote:
In post 665, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:
VOTE: tn5421

I've changed my mind. We can deal with Dr P after he is replaced. Tn is definitely scum here.
Curious what has caused this mindset specifically wrt tn?
This deserves a longer answer, so I'll circle back on this later today when I have a chance to sit down at a computer
Word.

AGar
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
AGar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1801 (isolation #22) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:48 am

Post by AGar »

r a b b l e

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”