chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 13, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

I gotta big booty so they call me big booty.

VOTE: VP Baltar

You know what you did.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #52 (isolation #1) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:05 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not saying Reck is scum, but those show-and-tell posts about the flavor aren't indicative of anything.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #71 (isolation #2) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Curious to know if the pompousness is alignment indicative for Balt.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #106 (isolation #3) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 27, VP Baltar wrote:I'm officially opening applications for the VP town block. Anyone admitted will survive until the end as CONFIRMED TOWN.

TO APPLY:

1) Do stuff VP finds obvtown.
2) Laugh as scum flail from being PoE'd into oblivion.

Who is submitting applications?
Impressive. Confirmed town how, exactly?
In post 60, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 58, xRECKONERx wrote:ut quick: what ISNT garbage
Got you there, UT
Mature. Like, totally not being a prick here.
In post 66, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 65, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Any particular reason you skipped the relevant posts by UT?
Is this a legit question meant to determine my alignment?
Vexing. Again no arrogance seen. :thorface:
In post 69, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 67, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Is there a reason to suspect otherwise?
It's a terrible question that couldn't possibly yield alignment info and I was obviously ribbing UT.....so, yes?
Terrible. Like in a "I know what I'm doing more than you know what you're doing" kind of way.

But ask me again how you're being a fucking prick.

This is super fun.

Wow.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #108 (isolation #4) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah, well that's just, like, your opinion, man.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #111 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:15 am

Post by chkflip »

Reck is town. skies is town. Good good.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #114 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:32 am

Post by chkflip »

You're still high in my prob!scum pool, my guy. I don't actually think you're an asshole I just wanted to get a solid read on you and at least one other. I got two so it's a win.

37, 49, and the last one are veeery strong newb!town tells/vibes.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #116 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:58 am

Post by chkflip »

Tone.

I'll do it later. Working on 36 hours awake, but I'll crash soon and when I wake up you'll get the case you're looking for.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #122 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:38 am

Post by chkflip »

Tripod I expected, but Ythan? That's disappointing.

Seems I've to do this now.
In post 34, VP Baltar wrote:UNVOTE:

Now, you see, reck is helpful town.

VOTE: gamma emerald
In post 66, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 65, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Any particular reason you skipped the relevant posts by UT?
Is this a legit question meant to determine my alignment?
The disparity between these two posts is atrocious. In the first you're applauding xRECKONERx as helpful town and in the second you're chastising Haschel for asking you a question you found to be unhelpful. What pings me here is simple: they both posted equally. RECK's post about the history of Sunny, though enlightening for the kids not following along in the appreciation thread, wasn't remotely alignment indicative. Yet you're seemingly taken aback by something you don't think will help engage you in a way that'll show your own alignment? Pardon my French, bud, but that doesn't make any fucking reasonable amount of sense to me.

You further my scum pinging by voting arguably the easiest vote to make in the entirety of my time on this website. No offense to the guy, but Gamma Emerald has made a name for being absolute elimbait. Yeetbate? Executebait? Whatever. The fact of the matter is that the vote is nothing short of worthless at this, or almost any, stage of the game when -- let's face it -- he'll likely lurk out any Goddamn way. I know because I just had to rally myself out of being eliminated in his stead in a recently completed game and have seen it happen more often then not when I'm in games with him.

So excuse me if I don't think you're any shining example of a Sunny in this game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #124 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:52 am

Post by chkflip »

Why?

--

Now for the "newb town v newb" elaboration. I spent a
long
fucking time in the Road to Rome section of this site on my first stretch. It was partially for experience, sure, but it was mostly so I could see what people meant when they said something was newb!town v newb!scum. Here's why these posts are undoubtedly, to me, coming from newb!town.
In post 37, brighteningskies wrote:Is there a reason for anyone voting anything or are y'all so caught up in the glory that is Sunny that you are just voting randomly

(pls this is my 0.5th game of mafia, if this is a tradition i aint familiar)
Alas, the newb card. Most everyone posts it at some point in their early tenure here. And they'll likely continue to do so until they feel comfortable with their posting or get badgered by their peers to stop posting it via getting mistakenly scum read over it. This reads like a genuine curiosity behind the meaning of RVS from extreme lack of experience with it. They didn't even know what to call it. The query seems to come from a genuine place of unknowing more than to call on themselves as being new here. Tone.
In post 49, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 43, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 38, brighteningskies wrote:Is there a reason for anyone voting anything or are y'all so caught up in the glory that is Sunny that you are just voting randomly

(pls this is my 0.5th game of mafia, if this is a tradition i aint familiar)
Most mafia games start with joke votes until something more real builds.

I'm actually increasingly happy with this Gamma Emerald vote though. You should hop on this wagon
Are you encouraging
sheeping
?
Suspicious...
At some point they were told, or saw, that sheeping was negatively alignment indicative. While this isn't always true, it's obvious they don't know that and they're making a genuine effort to call out what they believe to be a scumtell. Tone.
In post 110, brighteningskies wrote:That's a bit harsh (;・∀・)
I mean I think he might be scum but only in the mafia game sense not in the personality sense
Newbie fence sitting 101. Probably felt a bit awkward with the brashness of my post above it but clearly doesn't have the wherewithal to pile on. Uncertainty. Tone.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #127 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 9:18 am

Post by chkflip »

Let me climb out of this manhole before you pile on, hm?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #142 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:15 pm

Post by chkflip »

UNVOTE: VP Baltar
In post 134, VP Baltar wrote:I don't know what you mean that a vote on him is worthless at any stage of the game. You're saying we should never vote for him because he lurks and is bad in your opinion?
I don't mean never vote for him. He's more useful alive to link himself to partners than dead because he did something obvious.

My post has uncovered more townreads than I expected it to, so that's amazing. My vote has served it's purpose.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #143 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Push, vote, you know what I mean.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #144 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

In post 136, VP Baltar wrote:The argument would be that scum tend to be at a loss D1 for who they should target and chkflip decided to make a mountain out of a molehill from my posts because he thought more people were offended by them than really were.
The mountain out of a molehill part is accurate, but it had little to do with the room and more to do with the opportunity it presented. I've got at least four, maybe five, townreads out of my play. I've also gotten people to potentially recognize one another as town as well. That's incredibly useful given it's page 7 of D1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #145 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 15, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by chkflip »

Bah. Page 6. Don't @ me.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #155 (isolation #15) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:10 am

Post by chkflip »

Nah, I'm good.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #157 (isolation #16) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:15 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 11, chkflip wrote:I gotta big booty so they call me big booty.
Butt crumb.

First letter of every first line:
In post 106, chkflip wrote:I
M

V
T

B
T
W
That was the main purpose of that post. Heh.
In post 127, chkflip wrote:Let me climb out of this manhole before you pile on, hm?
Photo crumb.

I'm Butt Sunny. Photos when he's climbing out of the manhole.

/wave
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #164 (isolation #17) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:33 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 159, Ythan wrote:Am I crazy or is there a sample VT role pm in the second post.
There is. What's your point?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #166 (isolation #18) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:34 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 158, Annie Edison wrote:that's dumber

-bulge
Cool story, bro. Don't give a shit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #167 (isolation #19) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:35 am

Post by chkflip »

In post 164, chkflip wrote:
In post 159, Ythan wrote:Am I crazy or is there a sample VT role pm in the second post.
There is. What's your point?
Ohhh "ThAt'S tHe OnLy Vt ThErE iS" is your point. That's cute.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #170 (isolation #20) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:39 am

Post by chkflip »

If I'm about to die before page 10 on D1 it's a long and hard go fuck yourselves there, bud.

It's the first time I've ever done crumbed VT. Seems like such an obtuse thing to go out of your way to do. Thought it'd be fun.

Also thought this game would be fun.

Turns out I was wroooooong on both fronts.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #173 (isolation #21) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:45 am

Post by chkflip »

You've obviously never played with me before, Annie. If I ain't angry about something, I ain't chk. Click literally any fucking game I've ever been in except maybe me first two or three on site. It's always been there, it's just more refined these days. Calling this AtE because I said I'm not having fun is a hilarious stretch, though, hope your hammies are good after that dogshit.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #175 (isolation #22) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 8:46 am

Post by chkflip »

You're not VT so don't attempt to claim it later.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1779 (isolation #23) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

Yeah. No comment.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1781 (isolation #24) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh, mod. You're beautiful. Great game.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1788 (isolation #25) » Fri Oct 16, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

:lol: chucklefucks

Never change, Tripod. Never ever fucking change.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1805 (isolation #26) » Sat Oct 17, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by chkflip »

All the flavors in the world, don't choose to be so salty bud.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”