Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2721 (isolation #200) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:03 am

Post by tris »

In post 2680, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1666, tris wrote:
In post 1662, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 1660, tris wrote:i just don't think the why i've talked about amy is something i would be able to fake when reading a partner as mafia. but, that's probably not useful for you. as that's self meta.
Who do you think is scum if NM flips red and who, if he flips green?

~M
he better flip red, because otherwise i'm townreading way too much. I haven't really considered that world that much.

If he flips green, then maybe Gamma? that's mostly because i've forgotten about why i was townreading him. And my reasons for townreading others feel firmer. oh and there's also jjh. i still need to go reread gamma as well as others but i'm mostly waiting on the flip before i do that.

all of that was kind of ignoring FL, which i have a tendency to do because he makes my brain hurt sometimes, but also, i know some ways he might be confirmed, so i'm not worrying about that too much. although, i am a little suspicious of the claim.
In post 2674, tris wrote:
In post 2669, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote: But please explain to me why a slot that has been 100% cleared of being the reason for Amy dying ought to be faded over you and who do you think we ought to fade if NOT you?

Now I realize that it wasn’t you who is advocating for Gamma being faded, that was Hya. So, who do you think we should fade?

~M

flavor leaf. i don't buy the whole jester thing
So what happened between now and then to make FL’s role any less confirmable to you?

~M
if he IS a jester, he has no motive to confirm himself, so that's not helpful anymore
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2722 (isolation #201) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:24 am

Post by tris »

In post 2682, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Hey, @Tris, any chance you could give us a current readslist of yours? Is FL your only scumread? Anyone else you’re suspicious of and why?
{VMP} - as confirmed as one can be without actually being confirmed
{haya} - still think she's town, but there is the possibility she's framing me.
{Date, BEF} - these have been solid townreads, but it's been a while since i really gave much thought to them}
{jjh} - idk
{Gamma} - for reasons i've already explained
{Flavor Leaf}

[post]
So, if both Gamma and FL are off the table, you do you think we should fade today if not you?

~M[/quote]
why is gamma off the table?
with those restrictions, i would default to jjh.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2723 (isolation #202) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:25 am

Post by tris »

huh. that's a new one. accidentally using post as a tag. what? not sure why i did that
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2724 (isolation #203) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:44 am

Post by tris »

In post 2683, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2682, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Hey, @Tris, any chance you could give us a current readslist of yours? Is FL your only scumread? Anyone else you’re suspicious of and why?

Also, can you think of anyone who had more reason to kill Amy than you? because based off of both Hya Amy track as well as Amy ISO, you clearly have the most Amy kill equity here.

Thanks to BEF we know you couldn’t have been bus driven so Gamma’s 100% clear and Amy’s post soft innos FL.

So, if both Gamma and FL are off the table, you do you think we should fade today if not you?

~M
And they both should damn well be off of the table today, because fading either one is very likely gamethrowing.

If I have to restate why: Gamma is cleared from killing Amy and Amy’s post soft innos FL.

~M
oh i guess we shouldn't do gamma
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2725 (isolation #204) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:47 am

Post by tris »

In post 2684, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 657, tris wrote:
In post 626, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 538, tris wrote:VOTE: Venus and Mars and Pluto

what if you did just answer ?
please thank you very much.
you seem to be pushing similar things as I am, but we’re in your POE. Can you explain why we’re in your POE?

- Daenerys
cause i don't have any reason to believe you're town. i do plan to look through your iso soon, so watch this space
So @Tris, if DnD was in your PoE and they were sr us, why did you vote us here?

Don’t you generally take mindmelding to be a sign of being the same alignment?

If you “don’t have any reason to believe [DnD] are town”, than doesn’t it make logical sense that you’re vote be on them not us?

How does this progression on either us or DnD make any sense to you here?

~M
i was mostly annoyed about the not answering and stuff.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2731 (isolation #205) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:46 am

Post by tris »

In post 2691, Flavor Leaf wrote:If they’re strongman, they can, but I’m leaning more towards GammaTown lately anyways
oh, this is a good point. but, it's coming from flavor leaf...
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2733 (isolation #206) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 11:56 am

Post by tris »

In post 2692, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2687, Flavor Leaf wrote:Actually, I guess BEF/Gamma is a possibility
Why does scum!BEF ever roleblock Gamma in the first place? Wouldn’t he have rb’d Hya. Amy or me > Gamma?
well in that scenario, it's a fake claim.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2736 (isolation #207) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2696, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2684, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 657, tris wrote:
In post 626, Daenerys and Dragons wrote:
In post 538, tris wrote:VOTE: Venus and Mars and Pluto

what if you did just answer ?
please thank you very much.
you seem to be pushing similar things as I am, but we’re in your POE. Can you explain why we’re in your POE?

- Daenerys
cause i don't have any reason to believe you're town. i do plan to look through your iso soon, so watch this space
So @Tris, if DnD was in your PoE and they were sr us, why did you vote us here?

Don’t you generally take mindmelding to be a sign of being the same alignment?

If you “don’t have any reason to believe [DnD] are town”, than doesn’t it make logical sense that you’re vote be on them not us?

How does this progression on either us or DnD make any sense to you here?

~M
Strong FOS on 657. When do you ever vote with your scumreads or rather vote your sr’s PoE?

~M
it's fucking day 1 at that point. and it wasn't quite a scumread yet. and i didn't townread you yet either so it would have been the same thing if i had voted DND.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2741 (isolation #208) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2726, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2675, tris wrote:
In post 2673, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 2672, tris wrote:
In post 2670, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2300, tris wrote:
In post 2298, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2297, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:Either you were bus drove or Hya’s lying and first one sounds iffy and second, extremely unlikely.

Gamma’s probably already given up. I admit from a purely emotional pov, I would prefer him today but Hya is saying you weren’t bus driven to Amy, so that is literally the only way you’re not guiltied and occams razer says that’s unlikely but she says that’s impossible and I don’t see why he’d lie.

Plus, why wouldn’t Maria have confirmed to both of us your “I do”, why just you? I was expecting Dunn to confirm your conditional bg on us being real and I think it would have been confirmed if it were true. I asked specifically to have both the “I do” thing confirmed and your part in submitting it and was told the mods couldn’t confirm any of it and now you’ve gotten confirmation of our “I do” but we’ve still gotten absolutely nothing.
I just think if your conditional bg was real, I wouldn’t have gotten the response that the mods couldn’t answer any of it. Why wouldn’t they have just backed you up if true? And why would either or Hya need to have done that anyway? Like in what world would either Hya or myself refuse the “I do”? No one in their right mind rehects a bg offer. And now you’re saying Hya isn’t protected but I am?

~M
it has to happen each night. hya was protected the first night.

why would you refuse? because you don't trust me maybe. like what if you're agreeing to something bad?
Wait, so Hya was only protected N1 according to you and us LAST night? So, neither Hya or us are protected tonight, assuming this isn’t completely bogus, which I have serious doubts about anyway.

BEF should optimally self-direct a commute on himself today, since he has no NAs tonight and KD has made it abundantly clear he has no interest in being neighbourized. Tris cant re-neighbourize either Hya or us and she’s pushing FL, so that completely destroys Hya’s argument for fading an exonerated slot over Tris.

Why am I literally the only one to consistently catch these things?
each night that we PM the "I do" it happens
Can it work on more than 1 person?
it works with the people i've neighborized
Is that a yes? I’m gonna assume that’s a yes unless told otherwise
yes
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2743 (isolation #209) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2734, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2730, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2729, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2717, jjh927 wrote:FL has hardclaimed a 3p role that would be encouraged to scumside, which hints heavily at a 2 man scumteam anyway
That’s actually possible and would make the most sense, because the only player who has clear scum equity is Tris. However, wouldn’t Tris scumflip make his role more likely to be town? Jester is not like SK though. So as long as Tris flips scum, wouldn’t the game then end based off of what you’re suggesting? And why does jester!FL insist that Hya will gladiate him D4, right after very briefly st him? Yes it appears to be blatantly jestery but I can definitely see clear town motivation in that and he did that right after Hya’s FL’s saving the town comment and that is really the only time he has done anything blatantly jestery. So sure it’s possible but based off of play, very unlikely, so I apologize if I’m wrongly sr you here. FL clearly isn’t buddies with DnD and if his role is real, clearly not with Tris.

Only one kill per night would mean if FL is a 3P, it’s definitely not a killing role, so if your two-man scumteam theory is accurate and Tris flips scum, wouldn’t we still win? Jester is never a scum role and so long as this game literally isn’t bastard, we don’t lose even if he’s actually jester.

~M
Yes, the game will end after Tris dies if I am correct and I think you're all way overthinking it considering what we know right now
Probably right and FL’s reactions to that really don’t make sense as jester. He’s acting too townie to be jester imo. His dead chat also really doesn’t fit with that.

~M
so, why did he claim jester then?
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2751 (isolation #210) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by tris »

In post 2744, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2743, tris wrote:
In post 2734, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2730, jjh927 wrote:
In post 2729, Venus Mars and Pluto wrote:
In post 2717, jjh927 wrote:FL has hardclaimed a 3p role that would be encouraged to scumside, which hints heavily at a 2 man scumteam anyway
That’s actually possible and would make the most sense, because the only player who has clear scum equity is Tris. However, wouldn’t Tris scumflip make his role more likely to be town? Jester is not like SK though. So as long as Tris flips scum, wouldn’t the game then end based off of what you’re suggesting? And why does jester!FL insist that Hya will gladiate him D4, right after very briefly st him? Yes it appears to be blatantly jestery but I can definitely see clear town motivation in that and he did that right after Hya’s FL’s saving the town comment and that is really the only time he has done anything blatantly jestery. So sure it’s possible but based off of play, very unlikely, so I apologize if I’m wrongly sr you here. FL clearly isn’t buddies with DnD and if his role is real, clearly not with Tris.

Only one kill per night would mean if FL is a 3P, it’s definitely not a killing role, so if your two-man scumteam theory is accurate and Tris flips scum, wouldn’t we still win? Jester is never a scum role and so long as this game literally isn’t bastard, we don’t lose even if he’s actually jester.

~M
Yes, the game will end after Tris dies if I am correct and I think you're all way overthinking it considering what we know right now
Probably right and FL’s reactions to that really don’t make sense as jester. He’s acting too townie to be jester imo. His dead chat also really doesn’t fit with that.

~M
so, why did he claim jester then?
Do jesters usually claim jester and are you now switching your read on him from scum to jester? Because if so, you definitely shouldn’t be pushing him in that case.

And like I said, he’s either town or jester not scum, so no good reason to vote him in either case.

~M
no, what i mean is, if he's town he has no reason to claim jester. Scum does have a reason. if people believe it, they're not going to vote for him.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2781 (isolation #211) » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:48 am

Post by tris »

VOTE: tris
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2905 (isolation #212) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:52 am

Post by tris »

i'm glad this is over. i really dislike being mafia. i'm fine with the scum PT being released. have a nice day
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #2923 (isolation #213) » Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by tris »

i am sorry that i failed as a mason. we killed you and then tried to seduce the other mason.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”