Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2002 (isolation #200) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 3:23 pm

Post by Titus »

Looking at the VCs, the two scum lynches were largely uncontested and the two surviving players I have to pick from largely avoided voting anywhere on contested early game wagons.

It keeps drawing me back to 2.2. Day 2 seemed to be more about which town would be mislynched given we couldn't lynch beeboy. The scumteam wouldn't help push any of the wagons along as they didn't want to get dirty and mastina was throwing a panzer fit all on her own. I can't see why JKS and MariaR would both pile onto Catboi as scum partners. The motivation just doesn't make sense to do that. It makes even less sense since this team up occurred well before I arrived into the game.

Intent to vote Catboi

Catboi if you think it's more likely JKS than me, you'll need to vote and make your case. Otherwise, I'm voting you tomorrow.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2004 (isolation #201) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by Titus »

Not really my cup of tea or how I solve. It's pretty common to most people though. I read people by how the relate to each other over the course of a game, rather than microdecisions. I only lead the Shiro wagon because someone had to lead. I detest doing it but I detest nl more.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2007 (isolation #202) » Wed Sep 09, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2006, catboi wrote:
In post 2002, Titus wrote:I can't see why JKS and MariaR would both pile onto Catboi as scum partners. The motivation just doesn't make sense to do that. It makes even less sense since this team up occurred well before I arrived into the game.
It didn't, though? You were in the game on day 1.
Not at 1.2
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2012 (isolation #203) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:47 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Catboi
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2014 (isolation #204) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 3:51 am

Post by Titus »

Yup catboi confscum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2030 (isolation #205) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Titus »

I'm still rightfully pissed off my gun power did not resolve immediately. A dayphase power usually resolves when the player submits the PM. Using that would have made things a lot clearer for town. Instead finding out that my "dayphase" resolved at the start of night was totally whacked up.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”