insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:48 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 44, Pine wrote:and am inclined to think TFL99 would not be so bold or reckless as scum
Is this a general read or accustomed to what you know of TFL?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #49 (isolation #3) » Sun Sep 06, 2020 7:52 am

Post by insomnia »

Regardless of what the answer is, what posts did you perceive as "bold" or reckless for page 1?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #155 (isolation #4) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:02 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 76, Almost50 wrote:Unless I missed it, I don't think insomnia/ItalianoVD/Pine/spicer1209/WeyounsLastClone claimed Corrupt/Not Corrupt explicitly yet
NC here
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #156 (isolation #5) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:03 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 85, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 84, Elements wrote:
In post 83, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 82, Elements wrote:yes, so when you get a non-corrupt result you'll see it was a waste
A non corrupt result is never a waste as it proves you're telling the truth
it's a waste if it's on me

Does anyone else think this sounds like either a wolf or a Jester??
Like why else be so against being checked?
villagers do stupid stuff all the time

not to say he's villager but it was moreso a "this doesn't make him locked scum or anything" point
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #157 (isolation #6) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:07 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 110, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t know anything about all this claiming and whatnot, but anybody that doesn’t put their hand up to be checked is a wolf. :giggle:
I don't really like this post - he's basically saying he read the Elements conflict but isn't really standing too much on his point / exploring Elements' slot or reasoning, just basically waves hello while driving by.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #158 (isolation #7) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:08 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 116, Almost50 wrote:
In post 99, Galron wrote:
In post 48, insomnia wrote:
In post 44, Pine wrote:and am inclined to think TFL99 would not be so bold or reckless as scum
Is this a general read or accustomed to what you know of TFL?
In post 49, insomnia wrote:Regardless of what the answer is, what posts did you perceive as "bold" or reckless for page 1?
With no follow-up on these, I've got no idea on insomnia.
Inso never posted after that. You know, you can't
win a marathon without putting a few bandaids on your nipples
do a follow up without posting in the thread
You can't really follow up when the person being asked stuff didn't answer
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #8) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:12 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 151, ItalianoVD wrote:I guess I should just say now that I am corrupt. My win conditions are a little difficult, but doable. As far as who to put on ballot I accidentally did an iso of A50 and my gosh man are you always this emotional? :eek: It could be wolf theatre, but actually no I like Elements; seems the most town. Anybody that trolls like that has to be town.
what a yikes follow-up on Elements my guy lol.

I'm probably putting Italiano on the ballot. I don't really care for mechanics tbf, I'm just gonna do hunting like I usually do.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #160 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:21 am

Post by insomnia »

I think I'd just wanna check A50 and then listen to his mechanical sage advice if he is town so that I don't have to bother my head with something I'm not that good at.

On the other hand I think I'd be able to read A50, but I'm not sure on the level of confidence I can place him one way or the other, I think it'd always be a continuous guess work and not a stable read that I can make and just run with it for the entirety of the game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (isolation #10) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:38 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 105, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:I want to believe Garlon is town but there something that bothers me about theie post. I just do not know what. Maybr I am just tapping into paranoid Fuzzy
Why do you want to town read him? Did you like his logic?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #163 (isolation #11) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:45 am

Post by insomnia »

I don't really like WLC or Italiano, if I were to rock scum reads then those two would pass the checkpoint.

I have a little more faith in Italiano being a wolf based on his Elements progression than I have faith in WLC flipping scum.

They're two scum leans of mine but they're on different brackets of confidence.

I thought WLC's opening post didn't really do anything : it appeared as if he thought about things when the first line is saying why something he thought of was bad and he just says we should vote because it sparks discussion. So it's not really driving the game forward in any way and I think it came a lot more with a "look, I'm thinking about stuff" vibe, when it actually wasn't doing much.

That's the only thing I have ; hope it made up for the lack of activity. I voted for Italiano but I won't hold myself back from voting WLC either.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #165 (isolation #12) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:53 am

Post by insomnia »

Idk mech, assuming it’s like a cop check, I’d just keep it simple and check scummy people.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (isolation #13) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 10:56 am

Post by insomnia »

I rescind my WLC read if he was responding to a specific question in thread.

And reading back into it on phone it actually doesn’t look as bad as I thought it was.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #182 (isolation #14) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 168, Galron wrote:
In post 157, insomnia wrote:
In post 110, ItalianoVD wrote:I don’t know anything about all this claiming and whatnot, but anybody that doesn’t put their hand up to be checked is a wolf. :giggle:
I don't really like this post - he's basically saying he read the Elements conflict but isn't really standing too much on his point / exploring Elements' slot or reasoning, just basically waves hello while driving by.
How do you get that IVD is referring to Elements at all there? I took from it that IVD wasn't sure about the mechanics but knew that he needed to be open about being checked. Now if you want to talk about , I think that's a post worth tearing into like monkey did. If you had made this post using 151 as context, I could see you maybe coming to a conclusion that IVD was hand waving at the Elements claiming situation, but you didn't address 151 until later, so that's out. I guess the only way I can see you coming to the conclusion you did is because of the proximity of the Elements posts to , but that's some major assuming.
I think you're mixing up events. Elements said that checking him would be a waste ; IVD made a point about people saying that being suspicious but that's about as far as he went, and then he goes to town read him after he is being more adamant about not being checked.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #183 (isolation #15) » Tue Sep 08, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by insomnia »

My point was that I assume he read the thread up to that point, so if he saw Elements typing the fact that he wouldn't like being checked out, then why'd he not mention that Elements is looking bad for it.

It's not a major assumption, unless Italiano checks the thread up to a certain post and then just dips then I'd say your assumption is more far-fetched than mine.

I mean, for you to refute the point I was making means that you'd basically say Italiano saw the "let's claim corrupt / non corrupt" post, responded to it by saying some silly stuff and then didn't bother to catch up at all. On top of that, Elements was being even more adamant about not being checked, which would make you think he'd be more weary, instead Italiano didn't really care about Elements and just called him town, which goes against his previous post.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #221 (isolation #16) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:21 am

Post by insomnia »

If you're gonna call every scummy person a jester then this is gonna be a long game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #227 (isolation #17) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 5:17 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 225, ItalianoVD wrote:
In post 221, insomnia wrote:If you're gonna call every scummy person a jester then this is gonna be a long game.
You have now become the townie person I will follow. So who are we voting for buddy?
you wouldn't guess
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #246 (isolation #18) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 10:37 am

Post by insomnia »

Glitch - what makes 159 and 160 anti-town and why is that wolfy as opposed to not just...anti-town??
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 250, Glitch wrote:
In post 246, insomnia wrote:Glitch - what makes 159 and 160 anti-town and why is that wolfy as opposed to not just...anti-town??
I don't see the difference. Your lazy attitude toward game mechanics is very off when we're playing a game where the best hunting to be done is through game mechanics. Sheeping. Lazy. Not interested in doing the work of a townie. That's scum indicative to me.
Who am I sheeping?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #278 (isolation #20) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by insomnia »

I'm trying to figure out why you would say that just because I'm not engaging into mechanics than that makes me lazy and therefore scum, when I have plenty of other posts and thoughts on the game that you're ignoring. Mainly the fact that you wanted Italiano balloted in that post and I'm the one that twisted the key into that engine.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #279 (isolation #21) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by insomnia »

I regret not having the day extended by 24 hours so I could have balloted Glitch here. I think he cherry picked the living crap out of those posts of mine.

I don't even know if I necessarily see a newbie seeing the game like that, it still feels far-fetched from how a new villager would think about the game.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #285 (isolation #22) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 280, brighteningskies wrote:The day was already extended 24 hours I thought while Cm1 looked for a replacement

Also, I think while you have a fair amount of posts they lack reads on people and are mostly a bit vague and neutral. (This is to insomnia btw)
I think balloting someone just because they're suspicious of you is unhelpful and a bit ridiculous. Instead of balloting Glitch maybe just defend yourself instead of attacking back and asking rhetorical questions. (Not criticising your gameplay, just your response to being scumread)
Well this point is laughable, if wolves push on me then should I abstain from calling then wolves just because they’re pushing me?

How is that logical at all? If I were a wolf and I pushed a fake read on you based on bogus reasons then from your logic I’m not a wolf and you’re just being Omgus-y, no?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #286 (isolation #23) » Thu Sep 10, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by insomnia »

“A wolf is attacking you so defend yourself instead of pushing him”

Lol
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #24) » Fri Sep 11, 2020 6:02 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 292, Glitch wrote:
In post 278, insomnia wrote:I'm trying to figure out why you would say that just because I'm not engaging into mechanics than that makes me lazy and therefore scum, when I have plenty of other posts and thoughts on the game that you're ignoring. Mainly the fact that you wanted Italiano balloted in that post and I'm the one that twisted the key into that engine.
In this game, spending time understanding the mechanics and game setup is the best way to catch scum. A lack of interest in that seems scummy. You asked who you were sheeping; but you clearly and distinctly said you werent gonna bother understanding mechanics and just roll with whatever A50 said. I get A50 is really townie but that doesn't resolve each player of all their town duties. Unless they don't have town duties.

Your argument back at me feels pretty OMGUSy.
I never once said I wouldn't get involved in mechanics, you're painting it out to be like that. I just don't know if it's because you're a wrong villager or a wolf yet.

One thing I know for sure is that you aren't doing a good job of reading my posts. I said I'd take it if A50 were cop checked so that I wouldn't have to bother with mechanics and follow his mechanical sage advice.

We probably won't fit well in this game together because we think differently of the game on a fundamental level so I won't really reply to you anymore unless I think you're a villager. For now I think you're moderately wolfy and discussing with you isn't really productive for anyone.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #25) » Sat Sep 12, 2020 9:20 am

Post by insomnia »

I'd normally be advocating for Italian to die here but I understand where everyone is coming from and can't really do anything against the Jester thing.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #385 (isolation #26) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 6:20 am

Post by insomnia »

It probably has been talked about at this point, but consider it a prodge :P

Do we have night actions that confirm Italiano as Jester?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #387 (isolation #27) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:50 am

Post by insomnia »

In that case I'd like to place my vote on him and tip the scales.

I don't believe Italiano would be that brazen as a jester, I have placed him on the ballot, Galron's placement there actually feels like the scum's choice. I still don't really understand how he's been placed on the ballot in the first place.

If people that placed him on the ballot would come out with why they think Galrno's scum, I may reconsider. After all, there isn't much of a scum argument for Galron so much as there is a jester argument for Italiano, so Galron should be the "default".

I don't feel comfortable running with Italiano later on in the game. By choosing to act like this, it's unlikely that his play style will change and if he's a wolf (which I've argued for), then all he has to do is make random votes and he contributes to the voting block of wolves and easily skate on pro-wolf play just because "he's jester".
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #388 (isolation #28) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 7:59 am

Post by insomnia »

It's possible I may have missed the claims, so I'll preface the question by saying that.

Why has nobody (or very few) people claimed who they balloted?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #390 (isolation #29) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:08 am

Post by insomnia »

If people think he's a jester then I don't see why he as a scum wouldn't try to act that way.

I do think he's scum but can't be sure. I'm moreso trying to unravel the things said in thread.

It's either I'm very disconnected or there are shady stuff happening.

1) Who ever said they'd be balloting Galron?

2) If scum pushed Italiano, the "jester" on the ballot, then town did place Galron, but not a single person argued for Galron being scum before he was placed on the ballot. Does that look like a town-driven ballot to anyone? Why?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #391 (isolation #30) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:10 am

Post by insomnia »

If you are town and you balloted Galron, then just claim it. You're letting people drive narratives off potential scum Italiano by not revealing your ballots.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #392 (isolation #31) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:15 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 376, Pine wrote:
In post 374, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:Dont know..... Pine seems too eager to end the day.

I think I might change my vote and roll my chances with Italian. The logic behind this if he is the jester we get rid of him early and take our chances with losing a day elimantion
I need more time to think this through however.
Too eager? Our choices are between a Jester and a probably Wolf.

I'm
baffled
by what there is to talk about.
Why's Galron a wolf? Just because "wolves balloted Italiano"?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #393 (isolation #32) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:16 am

Post by insomnia »

The only argument on Galron wolf I've seen was A50 claiming he's Defector or something.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #395 (isolation #33) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:28 am

Post by insomnia »

I mean, the Galron thing is kind of a shot in the dark thing if you ask me.

If we yeet the jester then that's unfortunate but scum equity wise he was and is more scummy than Galron imo.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #396 (isolation #34) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:35 am

Post by insomnia »

I don't have a scum read on Galron, ignoring any mechanics.

Feeling like "I'll vote for a jester" and "Who would you want, a town or a jester to be alive?" PoV is actually more townie. It doesn't sound like a very good defence against not getting yourself killed if you're scum.

As a scum I feel like he'd just scum case Italiano and push further away from the fact that he's jester instead of fuelling that belief.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #399 (isolation #35) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:59 am

Post by insomnia »

A50
- do you find Galron townie outside of the Defector theory?

Also, do you think you could read Pine well? What's he this game?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (isolation #36) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:00 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 399, insomnia wrote:
A50
- do you find Galron townie outside of the Defector theory?

Also, do you think you could read Pine well? What's he this game?
Another point ; do you think we should hypo after N1 to protect seer?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (isolation #37) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:08 am

Post by insomnia »

I feel like I'm missing something.

Why do people think scum should be taking out the jester here? Lol. Why would jester be a pain in the ass for scum?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (isolation #38) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:40 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 402, brighteningskies wrote:
In post 401, insomnia wrote:I feel like I'm missing something.

Why do people think scum should be taking out the jester here? Lol. Why would jester be a pain in the ass for scum?

Scum would want there to be no elimination tomorrow so they get more chance of town kills without consequence, so they would want to burn the Jester.

"hypo after N1 to protect seer?" What does hypo mean?
Sorry, I was specifically referring to night kills, not elimination by voting, may have not been clear there. Scum has no incentive of eliminating 3Ps for town during the night, right?

As per your other questions, hypoing = giving fake NC/C checks on people, so as to let the clairvoyant give his peeks safely and make it hard for wolves to suspect who the clairvoyant is.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (isolation #39) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:41 am

Post by insomnia »

Town

A50
Galron

Confirmed town tomorrow / lying

DK

Can't place one way or the other

WLC

Scum

Glitch

======

this is where I'm at right now, I will be updating it periodically, it's kind of late but skimmed some ISOs and those are my reads aorn
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (isolation #40) » Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by insomnia »

Glitch is fine as a check.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #41) » Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by insomnia »

VOTE: Glitch
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (isolation #42) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:32 am

Post by insomnia »

I second A50’s call.

Also, I think Pine was saying that it is possible we may have found both wolves with the peeks and so clairvoyant should out their names, A50.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #43) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by insomnia »

If I wake up to a “How do you know there are two wolves” reply, expect appropriate correction in the form of tunneling into oblivion.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #465 (isolation #44) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:35 am

Post by insomnia »

I think Galron was not a hit, but I could be wrong. Definitely wouldn’t proceed into the game with any potential associations between him and other people and I don’t think anyone else should either.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #482 (isolation #45) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:02 pm

Post by insomnia »

Idk what he’s doing but I have a confirmable role

Are there any frame roles in game or is he trying to get the clairvoyant out?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #483 (isolation #46) » Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:06 pm

Post by insomnia »

Ok, I don’t see any role that would mess with checks, so he’s lying.

Real clairvoyant stay hidden and town, just vote him.

I am NC and my role is 100% confirmable.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #491 (isolation #47) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:18 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 488, Almost50 wrote:I am so amazed I saw that coming from a mile away, but I'm even doubly amazed YOU GUYS DON'T READ.
A50, I'm trying to account for all things, lol.

I read afterwards.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (isolation #48) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:22 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 487, brighteningskies wrote:Oh oops missed your post before I posted mine. Why did you not just check yourself and prove yourself to be town?
Something about this line doesn't ring genuine to me at all.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #493 (isolation #49) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:33 am

Post by insomnia »

Feels like an accidental TMI slip of brightening knowing Glitch is scum and trying to gain credit later because he knows I'm town and Glitch will flip scum at some point, or at least get cc'd by the real clairvoyant.

Also feels like a bit of a "this is supposed to make us unaligned" interaction. I don't think a town goes there with the thought process.

Feels like a very weird angle to come from unless you have TMI on alignments. What do you think, A50?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #494 (isolation #50) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 7:35 am

Post by insomnia »

As a town, you have a conflict in alignments, and you go "Why didn't you check yourself if you're town?"

What is that even supposed to reflect? What kind of answer are you expecting out of that? Do you actually think him as a seer should've peeked himself???
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #496 (isolation #51) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:45 am

Post by insomnia »

Yeah, the only thing not making me question it too much is the fact that they have claimed Sinner.

I guess it could be a fake claim, but I haven't checked whether I buy it as a townie claim yet.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (isolation #52) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:07 am

Post by insomnia »

yeah I'm not debating that

Glitch always goes today
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #513 (isolation #53) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:43 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 500, brighteningskies wrote:I just woke up when I posted that and missed Glitch claiming clairvoyant but ok. Feels a bit like you're reaching.
Wasn't talking about you missing the post.

Was talking about you trying to discern his claim by asking why he didn't just check himself, I have a hard time seeing that coming from a town.

Do you actually think a seer should've checked himself there, instead of looking for a scum?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #514 (isolation #54) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by insomnia »

Well, I caught one for you guys.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #515 (isolation #55) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by insomnia »

Assuming the clairvoyant didn't check Glitch and actually checked Italiano, you should come out and we won, I think?

There's a possibility of a third, I guess.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #516 (isolation #56) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:53 pm

Post by insomnia »

So, fmpov me and A50 are pretty confirmed town off Glitch's scum flip here, I think the seer can take our opinions on who should be checked with ease and no paranoia.

I'll think about who other scum can be.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #517 (isolation #57) » Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by insomnia »

well, time to flex on skies who was trying to push me off a wolf because it would've been "omgus"

lol

I think WLC looks potentially bad from Glitch's ISO.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (isolation #58) » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:48 am

Post by insomnia »

I don’t have any reasonings for anybody to be a wolf right now.

Kinda makes me want to say I want Italiano to be checked, think we are ahead enough where we can use that check.

Thoughts?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #59) » Wed Sep 23, 2020 8:16 pm

Post by insomnia »

Lol I’m actually on the ballot
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #60) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 12:28 am

Post by insomnia »

I want Italiano peeked.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #584 (isolation #61) » Thu Sep 24, 2020 7:29 am

Post by insomnia »

I'm gonna re-read with Glitch wolf in mind and come up with some good peek for the seer / clairvoyant.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #62) » Fri Sep 25, 2020 8:14 am

Post by insomnia »

I kinda feel like this is a 2 scum setup, but I can't say why beyond it's just a gut feeling

I think the thread state would be much different with 3 wolves. I'm having much trouble trying to pair a group of 3 wolves and I think there are very few agendas running, so I think there's only one wolf and they are just skating on whatever town suggests / does.

I guess Galron could've been a wolf, but I still think we missed on that.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #638 (isolation #63) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by insomnia »

I actually want Taylor to be checked.

I think they have the most scum equity out of anyone in the game aorn.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (isolation #64) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 106, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think elements should be the investigation. if elements is clairvoyant then maybe pine or italiano or another quiet slot? i dont mind if its me either. galron, me correcting a typo someone made is pretty easy to fake as scum. fuzzy is pretty town except fuzzy has been rolefishing.
This is probably an all town list for checks.

I don't understand why they'd also suggest Elements should be the check if they had an idea for what their role could be? Prior to this post, Taylor alluded to giving Elements "an out" to not fake claim, I'm assuming they thought they knew their role.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #640 (isolation #65) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 107, Tayl0r Swift wrote:heres a question: so far i really dont have much idea who other people are balloting. town may have an advantage if we keep it quiet and just vote for who we think is scummiest. on the other hand, this is probably really bad since scum can simply rig the ballot by coordinating. although they may not have numbers to ensure more than half the ballot.
This post doesn't really read like it's going anywhere. I get a vague feeling they were trying to emphasize / support the idea that town shouldn't out their ballots.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (isolation #66) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 149, Tayl0r Swift wrote:i think we should put a50 on the ballot. that whole exchange i was thinking STOP MAKING ELEMENTS OUT, and a50 kept pushing and pushing for a claim. thats really not a good look.
Again - if you thought Elements was a specific role, then why'd you suggest he got checked by the clairvoyant? It reads as though you thought Elements was town, so why did you need the seer to be on him?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (isolation #67) » Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 176, Tayl0r Swift wrote:
In post 174, TheFuzzylogic99 wrote:He Glitz
Please catch up as fast as you can

in the mean times.....we are claiming Corrupt/Non Corrupt. We also are deciding who to ballot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Italian has to be the sinner ,seducer or a wolf
-if he is the sinner then either him or Skies is lying and we need to execute one of them asap
- If he is the seducer = I would think there was a priest. I can not imagine having two false positive -This seems like it would make the game very scum leaning. Suposing there is atleast 2 scum. If he is the seducer he needs to claim the next post or get balloted

if we have a priest he/she needs to claim so we can confirm we have a sinner and a suducer and who the Sinner is.

Elements should not claim.......He does need to explain his action better
why are you now saying elements shouldnt claim when you were pushing so hard for info before?
The bolded is an example of what a scum mindset of "pushing for things that look scummy but won't make someone more likely to flip scum" looks like. If you stay and dig into it, what did Taylor think was suspicious about not wanting Elements, a town PR (in Taylor's eyes), to out themselves? It looks like a fairly townie thing, if you ask me. It doesn't make much sense from a Taylor!town point of view, I think.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #68) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:51 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 643, Tayl0r Swift wrote:your case on me consists things i said on page 5? i mean... ok...
I don’t see how that changes anything.

If you’d like me to provide a more recent read, looking through your ISO, you are just surfing the game flow and don’t look like you’re evaluating much.

Your checks for the clairvoyant appear from basically thin air ; the only time you mentioned WLC was in the post you wanted them to be checked and fuzzy’s mention was the second time you brought him up.

I don’t really see how you’re evaluating the game or how you progress through your reads. I actually don’t even know what your reads are.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #647 (isolation #69) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 11:58 am

Post by insomnia »

That’s actually a pretty solid list
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #648 (isolation #70) » Sun Sep 27, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by insomnia »

I shall make a better case, because you have demanded I do.

It will serve as my main priority for tomorrow, Taylor.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #940 (isolation #71) » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by insomnia »

oh we won

wp all

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”