raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:44 pm

Post by raverblood »

no i am still in just dont havent come to a decision on who i think is scummy yet.
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:24 pm

Post by raverblood »

thinktank wrote:
raverblood wrote:no i am still in just dont havent come to a decision on who i think is scummy yet.
lurking for whatever reason. bad. talking and contributing content to determine said scummyness. good.
thats a good point. i did not think about that. :P

@gremwell voting for sentence structure? sorry that my post seem a little messed up. i posted from a cellphone at work. :P
"If only you could step into my life for a moment, only then will you truly know hell"
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #56 (isolation #2) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:44 pm

Post by raverblood »

yea i know :P. just want to give a reason for the bad grammar and spelling.

vote:sekinj
your kitty is looking at me weird.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:34 am

Post by raverblood »

unvote
sekinj was a random vote to me. i want to hear what he has to find out the scum. i hope that what he knows will help town win.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:43 pm

Post by raverblood »

mariyta. why ohgod?
i still have susp on sekinj just for the fact that giving you role out the first day just doesnt seem townie. maybe it was just do to having all the fingers at her/him that he/her thought the only way out was to role claim. just because sekinj say that he/her has clues on who the scum is or how to tell who they are doesnt mean that sekinjs goal in finding the scum is pro town. im just saying how do we know sekinj role is not to help scum win.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #157 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:49 am

Post by raverblood »

heres is just thought that i have come up with.
sekinj wrote:My info said, Power: --- and then later in my list of knowledge: 10 players, in total, beside you have night choices.
Rage wrote: trouble is coming from the Baron's staff. Seeing as how you apparently have no night action but are what I assume the closest role to the Baron
rage you gave me an idea... if sekinj is true on what he says then could power be the closest to baron.

FoS: sekinj
because he does seem to be the closest.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #159 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:37 pm

Post by raverblood »

ok we assume that the mod is a baron. granted no true fact on that just assumptions. and sek said that he got a clue on power. well when rage made the mention that someone in the staff is scum that got me thinking... y would sek get a clue that all it said was power. made no real sence to me until rage mention that. the least suspected on would be the one that the baron trust most or is closest to him.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:
Rage wrote:
[d]) My information is not believed anyway
Refer to a) and b).
OGML, Sing (post 83, 163), Rage (post 141), raver (post 157) all say that my information is not believable or that I am lying. I completely understand that players can’t believe me off hand, and that I will be doubted, but my point is that I’m not going to give out more information in hopes of being more believable.
say what i didnt say that your post was not believable or that you where lying. in post 157???
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #193 (isolation #8) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:
raverblood wrote:heres is just thought that i have come up with.
sekinj wrote:My info said, Power: --- and then later in my list of knowledge: 10 players, in total, beside you have night choices.
Rage wrote: trouble is coming from the Baron's staff. Seeing as how you apparently have no night action but are what I assume the closest role to the Baron
rage you gave me an idea... if sekinj is true on what he says then could power be the closest to baron.

Raver: In looking back at your posts I noticed this one. I have to point out that this makes no sense at all. You are FoSing me based on my information possibly being true?
yes and no.. i was fosiing you per that you do same the closest to the baron. however i am not voting you per it was you who has the clue on the power that i was speculating is the closest to the baron. plus i did forget to

unFoS

if i can do that?? lol
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #201 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:37 am

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:
raverblood wrote:
sekinj wrote:
raverblood wrote:heres is just thought that i have come up with.

Raver: In looking back at your posts I noticed this one. I have to point out that this makes no sense at all. You are FoSing me based on my information possibly being true?
yes and no.. i was fosiing you per that you do same the closest to the baron. however i am not voting you per it was you who has the clue on the power that i was speculating is the closest to the baron. plus i did forget to

unFoS

if i can do that?? lol
Is english your first language?
yes it is my first language... but you try posting from a cell phone... my computer wasnt working for a few days. its working now thou.

just so ppl know i will not be able to post again until sunday night. i have to leave for military and will not have any type of internet access or cell service.

in that regards i am going to
vote, OGML[\b]
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #222 (isolation #10) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by raverblood »

Mariyta wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raver
because I never understand what the hell he's saying.
what would you like me to repeat. maybe i could but it in a better wording. again most my posts are from a cell phone. i dont feel that just because you cant understand what i am saying is a good reason to vote. if we are looking for scum we shouldnt be voting just because you cant understand what someone is saying.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #224 (isolation #11) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by raverblood »

MafiaMann wrote:
raverblood wrote:
Mariyta wrote:
Unvote, Vote Raver
because I never understand what the hell he's saying.
what would you like me to repeat. maybe i could but it in a better wording. again most my posts are from a cell phone. i dont feel that just because you cant understand what i am saying is a good reason to vote. if we are looking for scum we shouldnt be voting just because you cant understand what someone is saying.
Its confusing to the town to make unclear posts i think is his point.
that i can respect. my bad for making unclear posts.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #231 (isolation #12) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:15 pm

Post by raverblood »

the only post that i know someone asked from me to repeat was my thought on sekinjs post about the word power that he got..
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:34 pm

Post by raverblood »

Rage wrote:Therefore, I'd like to know all of your name, your role name and your gender before you earn my vote, please.
what??? i feel that it is was to early to start claiming. if we all do that the scum will know how is a threat that they need to get rid of first and who can wait.

Vote: Rage
for trying to fish out peoples roles. to me thats scummy
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #281 (isolation #14) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:48 pm

Post by raverblood »

[quote="Rage"
Raverblood wrote:what??? i feel that it is was to early to start claiming. if we all do that the scum will know how is a threat that they need to get rid of first and who can wait.
You misunderstand me, I'm very against mass-claiming on Day 1. I only want OhGodMyLife to give out the information, and although I wouldn't mind more players doing so, too much information would hurt the Town more than it would help, especially because everyone could have Knowledge. It is likelier that nobody knows, so to get a decisive answer for who to lynch, between Sekinj and OhGodMyLife, I have to rely on what information was given to me before. My role's Knowledge.[/quote]

i take back my prev. statement. rage you are correct i have reread all of your post and you did seem against it.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #283 (isolation #15) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:53 am

Post by raverblood »

unvote, FoS Rage

unvote now however rage i am still feeling a vib from you. however i also do get a scumm feel from ogml.

vote: ogml
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #286 (isolation #16) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:34 am

Post by raverblood »

thinktank wrote:
raverblood wrote:
unvote, FoS Rage

unvote now however rage i am still feeling a vib from you. however i also do get a scumm feel from ogml.

vote: ogml
a "vibe"? How about actual evidence for voting people?

FoS: Raverblood
that is y i am not voting rage... im not going to vote just on a vibe. im voting ogml because out of sek and him i thing ogml is scum. if we dont vote today then we go in to a no lynch and thats note good for town at all.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #289 (isolation #17) » Sun Aug 10, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by raverblood »

MafiaMann wrote:One more alternate is OMGL or sekinj is a jester role.
oh i never even thought that there could be a jester role O.O
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #317 (isolation #18) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by raverblood »

Mariyta wrote:
Raver
: Doesn't posit a single thought of his own. "Gets" an idea from Rage (about the people being closest to the baron), then votes Rage after thinktank throws a stink
yes i did vote rage however i unvoted when rage did point out that he was against massclaiming from the beginning. i voted rage for trying to get omgl to claim because i felt it was scummy.

i dont mean to "get my ideas" (which i dont feel on everything. still feel sek power thing is something). just to only get a short time to get online to actually view every post on here. so when i am using my phone i post what i think is the most important items.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #348 (isolation #19) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:06 am

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:I'm completely, utterly, 100% against a mass claim. There is someone out there who if they are nk'd I lose, so NO MASS CLAIM for roles.

I wouldn't mind gather OTHER info though... maybe sex, first names, nicknames, sections... Not all of that, and certainly not all at once, but I wouldn't mind knowing a bit more about people... and I'd really love it if the scum would just raise their hand too...

(my favorite is sex :P )
limited if might help town so i will give one thing.. im female (male in rl lol).
but giving out more right now might hurt town.
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #393 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by raverblood »

sorry i was away for a while will read up on the post. but what i did catch so far i will have to reread. for some reason i dont feel that the post on what thinktank has said was scum tells. granted i will re read them when i wake in the morn,
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #439 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 10:50 am

Post by raverblood »

sekinj wrote:I started a pbpa of mafiamann last week, but abandoned it because looking at him in isolation I didn't find as many scummy things as I thought I would. I agree that he is suspicious, but I like the case on thinktank. I don't think his flip-flopping can be marked up to 'flipancy' as he claims. I don't think MM deciding to claim gender along with the rest fo the town is as strong. in fact another scummy thing I think think did was to NOT claim gender alogn with the rest of the town.
i dont see how not telling a gender role is scummy. i dont see how it hurts or helps town.. i gave mine just to give info. i feel not telling is a scum tell. now if every started giving out more info and one feels to hides it then yeah ok. but gender does nothing... unless someone has a list on how many scum are male or female
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #447 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 am

Post by raverblood »

Mariyta wrote:
raverblood wrote:i dont see how not telling a gender role is scummy. [...] i feel not telling is a scum tell
I'm confused as to which side you are on. Could you please clarify?
sorry that was to read "i feel not telling is 'not' a scum tell." sorry
raverblood
raverblood
Townie
raverblood
Townie
Townie

Post Post #477 (isolation #23) » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by raverblood »

Mariyta wrote:Rage, I don't think you should claim unless a) you're under suspicion, b) we do a mass claim.

We have a deadline in two days. My vote is staying where it is unless I get a pretty damn good reason to move it.

Gremwell, who would you vote right now and why? "I don't know" or "There's not enough evidence against anyone" are not valid answers.

Same question to everyone else. We need to make a decision, and soon.
Vote: mariyta

why because the last few post i read are kinda seem scummy to me..
first off maybe gremwell was kinda on that same boat i am.. i didnt know who to vote for.. no one post screamed scum to me. the deadline is close, yes. but i dont think forcing someone to vote is a town thing to do. again maybe no one is looking scummy to them.
we already had one bad lynch. truth be told i would really not like another one if we can help it

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”