Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2214 (isolation #200) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Do you really think me making a reads list is AI for me? I feel like my thoughts have been pretty in the open that I haven't needed to give one
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #201) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I hate how everyone besides me and dru have fallen into the trap of this set up. It's so hard to play with people doing this. mmmm
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2223 (isolation #202) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2218, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2217, Clover Ebi wrote:I hate how everyone besides me and dru have fallen into the trap of this set up. It's so hard to play with people doing this. mmmm
Fallen into the trap? you've got my attention
Everyone hard townreads their neighbor for neighborhood reasons besides me and dru. Who have openly stated doubt on each other to some extent before this claim today where the lynch is obvious. Everyone besides us is hard townreading there neighbor/partner. Saying that there partner could never fake what was posting. But the reality of the situation is someone is getting fooled and their neighbor
did
fake it.

We need to understand that the scum in this setup had plenty of time to prepare and build up fake interactions in a neighborhood that make it very easy to pocket your unsuspecting partner. I don't think it's hard to say that everyone (besides maybe myself but I'll get into that in a moment) here can fake what they posted. It's the strategy scum wanted in the first place. What you should be looking at is in thread interactions not your own hood. That's the trap and everyone is in it.

One of the reasons I had dru as town post this is because of how much we
didn't
work together. Our pt the whole game was mostly silent. More on her end then mine. We weren't trying to do crazy theory or work as a team. We just kept our distance. But I don't want people to focus on this part I want people to see the others.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2224 (isolation #203) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Of course I'm confident the game won't end. I doubt this game is 11-2 that'd be so sad for the scum team considering what's flipped already.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2226 (isolation #204) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't believe Raven thinks it's scummy that I'm assuming this game has 3 scum like, what? I'm just so confused
pedit: Got it.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2232 (isolation #205) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I can't take what you're saying to heart given everyone is saying that about there teammate Raven.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2233 (isolation #206) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

If everyone is saying that there neighbor is town you can't trust those claims because you come at a standstill so it makes every point about it moot.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2236 (isolation #207) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Because 3 scum is the normal? Along with the fact that I doubt we have all these town roles when 1 of the mafia is a goon.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #208) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Me making a reads list would make me feel stupid. I mean, I already feel pretty stupid this game but if you think it'll somehow prove me as town I'll do it. But I don't think I'm worried about being lynched
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #209) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2242, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2233, Clover Ebi wrote:If everyone is saying that there neighbor is town you can't trust those claims because you come at a standstill so it makes every point about it moot.
What I’m saying is that I 100% trust my Skitter read and I seriously doubt anyone who had access to our PT wouldn’t townlock her.
I'm pretty sure you could replace Skitter with anyone else's name and that same statement would be made about their neighbor partner. It just doesn't work.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2244 (isolation #210) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 8:59 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I've never felt so defeated in a mafia game before.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2249 (isolation #211) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:05 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Ok I can't do this right now I'm going to just lay down
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2250 (isolation #212) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm not trying to upset you so clearly I'm doing something wrong. My apologizes I'll come back later
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2294 (isolation #213) » Thu Jul 16, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm pretty ok with ending the day but I'm also pretty sure I know who the scum is so I'm gonna leave that with dru
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2397 (isolation #214) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

VOTE: Dunnstral
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #215) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Morning Tweet:
is town/werewolf due to being in the pt with a cop. That should be pretty obvious, plus I feel like she's been pretty open minded in trying to solve, I haven't seen a scum game by them but I feel good about this.

drusilla:
I won't say pt interactions because that's a bit cheap, but I don't think scum dru posts all her theories and comes up with half the stuff she's been doing. It's near or above Morning Tweet levels that if they're fake I'm seriously impressed by. Part of me was worried due to the Nahdia defense, but that's one line of many.

skitter30:
If I had to pick a second person on my guess for last mafia I suppose it'd be skitter. I don't know what's so clearing about her, but I haven't seen the same level of townieness that I can see in my other townreads. It's more a poe read than anything.

beeboy:
His interactions with Tux/Nahdia should be pretty clearing if you ask me, if you want to argue against this I would be very open and willing to hear your opinions on it. I don't really agree with how he got some of his stances, but considering who his pt partner is I can see where he's coming from.

Dunnstral:
Mafia has to have at least one pr right? Maybe? I think if they do it's Dunnstral. His interactions aren't clearing, he hasn't done much in the game that I would really see or think is worth clearing. Even after things were explained to him he's using this tell that isn't really a tell in my eyes. It feels like he's hiding behind beeboy.

midwaybear:
He claimed to be alone and considering that's been proven, that would be a very hard nerf to the scum team that I just can't logically see at the moment. Sure, there's a chance he's a 3p but I think this game is already super wacky enough.

Raven Branwen:
I've seen Raven fake these kinds of catch ups before, she did it in a scum game that just ended and it made me suspect her a little more. But, I don't know if she pokes me the way she has as scum? Plus her harsh tone at times makes me want to townread her because I felt like I really offended her and that would be hard to fake.

With all that said:
I am the even night watcher that got the result on Chara.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2404 (isolation #216) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:23 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Making that list was hard because I had no idea if I should include my day 1 pings since I was townhunting. But everyone was playing as a werewolf so it probably shouldn't count. This entire game makes me feel weird
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #217) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If you take away PR vs non pr my read list doesn't change thankfully.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (isolation #218) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Beeboy Dunnstral are you still positive on each other being town just like skitter raven are? Or are you thinking it could be something else.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (isolation #219) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Okay, can you go into who you think the 3rd mafia or 2 townies are?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #220) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:46 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Alright I see.

I confirm I was just faking a little to try and get some interactions. Dru is still the watcher. I wish she let me do it for a bit longer though
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #221) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think a killess faction would be too weird in an already weird setup personally.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2436 (isolation #222) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think I always go Dunnstral>Raven>Skitter here. The outside chance of one thing I talked to dru about is unlikely and I don't want it to be an option on the table.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #223) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

There was a guilty outted day 2 and 3 yet it was still easier for me to townread other slots that aren't yourself so I don't really think that's a good argument
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #224) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think there's 2 points for dru scum but I can only think of those 2.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (isolation #225) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

This game would be a lot easier if the other pairs were more open minded to their partner being scum.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #226) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

VOTE: Skitter

The vote should be in the 3 VT claims until we get more evidence.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2459 (isolation #227) » Sun Jul 19, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

UNVOTE:

I have no idea what to do then
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2587 (isolation #228) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'll try to wrap my head around all this when I'm out of work
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (isolation #229) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 8:30 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Lunch break is about to be over but the reason I doubt the 2 town theory is because Tux/Chara basically threw the game by visiting Kanna last night and then the self hammer thing. I just, doubt that a team of 2 does that?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2720 (isolation #230) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Raven can you put all your questions for me in bullet points or something please? Want to make sure I don't miss anything.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2724 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

We're never going to progress if the other pairs stay in this mindset. There's no teamwork here it's just self confident reads. As someone who is not a confident person maybe I just don't understand that style of play but this path we're going down of saying you'll die for your partner is just, not a good one.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2728 (isolation #232) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:39 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Also: Saying your partner is town for PT interactions is not an argument or defense at this stage. Maybe it would be if it was just one person, but at this stage when everyone says it then it becomes null because obviously someone is wrong. Combine that with the fact neighbors are meant to help scum just, gah.

Do I townread my own partner? Yeah a bit, but it has nothing to do with pt interactions it's this theory talk the anger in posting and just Dru coming out as the first werewolf. Would I die on a sword for her? No, I'd lynch her third in my list at the moment and I really wish everyone else would at least try to be open minded to this.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2730 (isolation #233) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2725, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2720, Clover Ebi wrote:Raven can you put all your questions for me in bullet points or something please? Want to make sure I don't miss anything.
Did you think you were scum when you initially received your role pm?
What was your reaction after Star/Lillith flips?
Why do you think scum is amongst the vt claims?
Why are you convinced Dru is town other than than the watcher claim, Chara/Tux guilty?
Why don’t you believe my town!Skitter case? Because I seriously doubt that anyone who had access to our pt, wouldn’t immediately townlock us both.
And, are you ever going to humour me by making a readslist like you did in Trust Fall?
1) Yup! Of course I knew I was scum
2) I questioned the mod a lot on if we had a traitor that I wasn't aware of. Or if there was some kind of second werewolf fraction that was somehow against me and Dru. I also ranted about it to my pal but I obviously can't prove that :giggle:
3) It's more for information than anything else. I think we do have a night kill and no killing isn't out of the question. The 2 town theory just wouldn't make sense with Tux/Chara play
4/5) Answered this
6) Already made one
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2732 (isolation #234) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2729, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 2724, Clover Ebi wrote:We're never going to progress if the other pairs stay in this mindset. There's no teamwork here it's just self confident reads. As someone who is not a confident person maybe I just don't understand that style of play but this path we're going down of saying you'll die for your partner is just, not a good one.
i would die for Kanna

Well Clover i get what yer saying but I don't really read skitts/Raven to be scum at all regardless. That just leaves ur group and beeboy's group. And i don't think it's beeboy.

Who would you exile before Dru again?

pedit: Didn't Clover already make the readslist?
Dunnstral>Skitter>Dru
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2738 (isolation #235) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2733, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2728, Clover Ebi wrote:Also: Saying your partner is town for PT interactions is not an argument or defense at this stage. Maybe it would be if it was just one person, but at this stage when everyone says it then it becomes null because obviously someone is wrong. Combine that with the fact neighbors are meant to help scum just, gah.

Do I townread my own partner? Yeah a bit, but it has nothing to do with pt interactions it's this theory talk the anger in posting and just Dru coming out as the first werewolf. Would I die on a sword for her? No, I'd lynch her third in my list at the moment and I really wish everyone else would at least try to be open minded to this.
Well I of course can’t speak for Skitter here but knowing what I know, I wouldn’t hesitate. That’s how confident I am on locktown!Skitter.

Why aren’t you considering at all that I have damned valid reasons for that confident read? Do you honestly think I’d say this if I had even the slightest reason to doubt her? Absolutely no, I wouldn’t. Yes, I am irritated because you should at least consider why Skitter and I are this extremely confident on each other and it looks to me now, that we are the only living pair who are. I think that speaks volumes, don’t you?
You asking us to basically bet the game that you both are confident enough to townread each other due to pt interactions is a bit much and I think you should see that. Beeboy and Dunnstral were hard townreading each other for ages and beeboy just started to show some interest in lynching his own partner.

No one is calling you or skitter stupid, but asking us to just trust both of you when we have no idea on what we're trusting you on is a lot to ask for Raven.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2741 (isolation #236) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 11:59 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I agree with Morning that arguging with Raven on this is pointless. But that doesn't mean It makes me scumread Skitter any less. Of course I'm not going to die on a Skitter lynch I'm not the type to drive wagons through, that's just not my style. But I can at least show my thoughts that Skitter has been the least townie in these day phases besides Dunnstral
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2744 (isolation #237) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2739, beeboy wrote:
Can you give me my one read and vote Dru
Maybe :P
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2751 (isolation #238) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I should just keep a counter and tally marks on the number of times people misinterpret the things I say. I've never been frustrated at anyone this game but myself. It's very hard to upset me given this is a game of mafia meant for fun.

I'm all for teamwork and taking a step back if I'm tunneling on a read. But I'm not tunneling, I'm asking for reasons in the thread and I haven't been shown any. Considering the nature of neighborhoods it's hard to just 2 players locking each other as town given that's how scum neighborhoods and this game especially should work. Maybe if the environment was different or if this was a normal game I'd be-no I know for a fact I'd probably be a lot more relaxed with just trusting people. But I don't think there's a problem with me bringing awareness to the topic at hand.

Do you see me trying to hard drive a skitter lynch right now? I'm not, because people I townread say Skitter is town and even though they haven't given me reasons for it I will trust it for now. But I don't think there's a problem with me making my worries known.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2757 (isolation #239) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Has Dunn's Pr been proven/can it be proven?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2764 (isolation #240) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:33 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I think seeing whatever is in that pt will be what I look forward to the most.

Also Imo I should be meta cleared thanks :D
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2767 (isolation #241) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:36 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If Tux was lone mafia wouldn't that point to midway?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2777 (isolation #242) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If we lynch my top townread I'm gonna be really sad.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2782 (isolation #243) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

VOTE: Midway
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2785 (isolation #244) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

UNVOTE: let me think about it
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2818 (isolation #245) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Ok if Tux was for sure gonna die. And we're in a town dru world. Her not being blocked makes sense
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2820 (isolation #246) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2810, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2597, Clover Ebi wrote:Lunch break is about to be over but the reason I doubt the 2 town theory is because Tux/Chara basically threw the game by visiting Kanna last night and then the self hammer thing. I just, doubt that a team of 2 does that?
Why does a team of 3 do that?
It's odd regardless but it's less odd with a team of 3 than it is 2
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2821 (isolation #247) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If scum were in the mindset that Tux/Chara were done for regardless (and considering they sent Chara into the obvious watcher target I feel like that is the correct assumption) the best way for Chara to exit is to confuse us right? Not roleblocking the watcher who was going to be on the cop is certainly an easy answer
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2824 (isolation #248) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't know MT but I am in the personal world of this is a weird setup and trying to solve it will do us more harm than good
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2831 (isolation #249) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't think dru scum wins the game here.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2833 (isolation #250) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm just trying to ease your worries. The town core of you mt Raven skitter never changes and that should win the game right?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2836 (isolation #251) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Whenever I go to vote Dru I feel really sad help.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2839 (isolation #252) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If trying to look at the whole picture is confusing us, let's try taking it step by step instead and just be sure on our towncore for now right?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2844 (isolation #253) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2841, skitter30 wrote:bee if dru flips ww are u ok being voted out tom ?
Please don't
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2869 (isolation #254) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2862, Raven Branwen wrote:
In post 2833, Clover Ebi wrote:I'm just trying to ease your worries. The town core of you mt Raven skitter never changes and that should win the game right?
So you finally believe me now? Hallelujah! \o/
I never-

sigh
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2968 (isolation #255) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:34 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't see any world where beeboy is the scum here with Nahdia/Tux interactions here. We don't need to do these 1v1 duels.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2972 (isolation #256) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:37 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

It's not like we don't have extra lynches. We need to lynch on what will be the best gamestae wise. That's Dunnstral or Dru that's so much invest power.

If you look at things at a basic level then the game is rather simple. We don't need to try and figure out the whole puzzle because we're never going to agree
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #257) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

No? Ignore Clover time? Okay I'll just go back to watching the game carry on :cry:
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2987 (isolation #258) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:46 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Stop looking at who we think is scum just a moment and look at who we think is
town
. If it's impossible to pin down scum together we can look at things another angle together. Let's find the town and carry on that way.

We can agree on Skitter MT Raven for now right? If we can add 1 or 2 more it doesn't matter how unlikely the other 3 are.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2996 (isolation #259) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 2990, skitter30 wrote:
In post 2987, Clover Ebi wrote:We can agree on Skitter MT Raven for now right? If we can add 1 or 2 more it doesn't matter how unlikely the other 3 are.
yeah so i'd add dru to my core and then pair down amongst you four
I don't think the rest of the game can agree on Dru though and that's what we need to work on. I would say add beeboy. I don't think his tone and his interactions are ever coming from scum. It just, feels too odd.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3008 (isolation #260) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:54 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Dunnstral is claiming det. If Dunnstral is the forced night kill tonight that is major for us. If the last scum cannot kill we auto win. I think we're mostly done.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3012 (isolation #261) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:56 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't mind the vote being between dru and midway. I'm tempted to hammer though
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3015 (isolation #262) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 3:58 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't think dru makes endgame here and we need this to be resolved now.

Intent
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3027 (isolation #263) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Dunnstral checks in myself/mid here.

MT Raven Skitter Beeboy are werewolf
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3031 (isolation #264) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:03 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Dunnstral has to give clears now. If he claims roleblocked we lynch him right?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3036 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:05 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Still feel like I should be meta clear but I'll grumble about that in my alone pt. If that closes then I will grumble to my desk
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3053 (isolation #266) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Am I allowed to case myself tomorrow assuming I’m not rechecked
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3056 (isolation #267) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:19 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Midway is who I want checked personally
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3065 (isolation #268) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I have 2 paths to auto win but I’m gonna talk to dru on it so they can fact check it
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3067 (isolation #269) » Mon Jul 20, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

They can still talk to me for now!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3318 (isolation #270) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

VOTE: no pressure
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3346 (isolation #271) » Thu Jul 23, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

There isn't a case on me though!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3362 (isolation #272) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Beeboy you know that's not the optimal play here right now. We vote Dunnstral because the fact he's alive right now is more than enough evidence. It's that, or probably midway being a godfather. I can't think of any other method because if Dunnstral isn't scum then why are they keeping him alive right now? There's no way a scum that isn't immune to a detective does that. But we vote Dunnstral here.

VOTE: Dunnstral
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3363 (isolation #273) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Dunnstrals results are either: Pointless or he's scum because there's no reason a scumteam that doesn't have Dunn on it leaves him alive. But then again we have too much power as it is so I'm probably just overthinking and should've pushed Dunnstral a lot harder. Combine that with the fact he checked Raven over me?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3366 (isolation #274) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

If you're town I don't see how scum doesn't have a role to avoid you/the watcher. Do you really believe I'm a mafia goon who just decided to leave you alive? I'm willing to listen if you think that's the case but uh, I don't see it :giggle:
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3373 (isolation #275) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:43 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

You check the people you're going to lynch most likely, aka myself and he didn't do that because a clear on me would be really bad. Dunnstral is ignoring the point where we all asked him to check midway someone we were going to lynch and the mafia left him live if he's town. What last scum just lets a cop number 2 live? If Dunnstral doesn't understand that his results are useless at this point I see no reason to unvote him.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3374 (isolation #276) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:45 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Everyone is going to make the statement that they never leave Dunnstral alive if he's town right? Obviously because that's insane. So if Dunntral is town scum would put themselves in auto loss or they have a way to avoid him. So I don't see why he's suspecting me this much.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3383 (isolation #277) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:50 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3375, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3373, Clover Ebi wrote:What last scum just lets a cop number 2 live?
Well this one did
That isn't an argument
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3385 (isolation #278) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:51 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3380, beeboy wrote:Clover why did you quick hammer with no discussion yesterday?
I told Dunn to check you because that was basically a scum claim.
There was nothing to talk about. At most I could've made a defense but I didn't want to talk to Raven because of how uncomfortable she makes me. So I figured just no pressure was fine. I don't see how it was a scum claim.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3388 (isolation #279) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Raven never kills the person hard defending her and to me it just feels like Dunnstral didn't want to clear me because he knew he'd never be able to get Raven lynched.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3390 (isolation #280) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 4:54 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Even Dunnstral himself is making the arguement that scum can't get around his role. So why does a scum that isn't Dunnstral leave him alive? They don't. This is the one read I've been confident on and I feel like most of this game has just pushed me to the side and now we're at final 5 where if I just spoke up and didn't get dru lynched we wouldn't be here :(
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3413 (isolation #281) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Bee you don't need to deal with that you know. But I understand if you need to step away like I did
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3422 (isolation #282) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:19 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I don't really want to deal with Raven trying to power a lynch on me again so I don't mind dying if it means I don't have to deal with that anymore.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3425 (isolation #283) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:25 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm going to make 1 last big post and then retire for the day, may come back later in the afternoon but it'll depend how much I wanna handle
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3431 (isolation #284) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:36 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Raven if I was scum you'd be dead because of how uncomfortable you make me. No if and or buts about it. Please do not interact with me for the remainder of the game if you can help it. If you want to push me as scum so be it, but this is a game of mafia meant for fun and you do not make this fun. I am not blaming you for this, it's probably more me then you. But I hope you'll respect my wishes.

Moving on.

Dunnstral being scum we've already debated on and it should be obvious as to why. The only scumteam that makes sense to no kill and I think we can make a good assumption to this. Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy. Nothing else makes sense here on why scum would no kill. Dunnstral showing no paranoia or finding it odd that he's seemingly left alive and just getting results is also quite strange. He doesn't even consider that his results might be wrong.

The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss? It just doesn't make a lot of sense without some manner of avoiding the detective.

As for why I'm not scum I feel like the last scum would have to be pretty daring and I think I've shown that isn't me? Combine with the fact I would have to fake my day 1 and scum me would never be able to do that is surreal. Along with the matter that I would've openly let my partner die to dru knowing dru became whoever we lynched, a watcher in this case.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3433 (isolation #285) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm on break for about ten more minutes and then I'll be getting back to work, but I hope you can see why Dunnstral is the only one that makes sense here.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3439 (isolation #286) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:41 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3434, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss?
So what's the answer to this? Because this question doesn't exclude you
You tell me. You don't find this odd or strange? No questions about it at all? The fact you're being so narrowed minded about this makes me want to believe you less and less.
In post 3436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy.
Are you saying we're both scum?
No? How'd you get that?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3444 (isolation #287) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:46 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3441, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:You don't find this odd or strange?
I do, but what am I supposed to do about it?
Think of why scum would put themselves in auto loss over killing you? Like maybe they have a way around it. But if you're so confident it isn't that way than we're back to square one, but the fact you're not thinking about it is strange.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3446 (isolation #288) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:47 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3442, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3439, Clover Ebi wrote:
In post 3434, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:The question you need to ask if you think Dunnstral isn't mafia is why does the last scum put themselves in a spot that would be nearly auto loss?
So what's the answer to this? Because this question doesn't exclude you
You tell me. You don't find this odd or strange? No questions about it at all? The fact you're being so narrowed minded about this makes me want to believe you less and less.
In post 3436, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3431, Clover Ebi wrote:Is a scum team that knows a detective is in the game. Who knew this at the time? Dunnstral and Beeboy.
Are you saying we're both scum?
No? How'd you get that?
So are you pushing beeboy right now or what

If I flip wolf detective what does that mean
I haven't pushed beeboy once so I have no idea what narrative you're trying to make up right now. Did you misunderstand my words or something? If you flipped werewolf I would vote Midway
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3454 (isolation #289) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 5:54 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Alright that's the bell. I'll be back later
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3471 (isolation #290) » Sat Jul 25, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Let us look at a world where Dunnstral is town. He’s basically a cop and mafia didn’t kill night 3 for..no reason? #1 We have no idea why. So now we know Dunnstral is going to check midway a person under heavy fire. Yes, Dunnstral wasn’t clear but the bottom line is he’s basically a cop that was left alive #2 The set up would be super stacked in werewolves favor even if you want to assume that the last mafia lied to their partner. Even night watch/Bodyguard/Detective/Cop/Backup vs 2 goons and ??? #3 Dunnstral also decided to check a global townread trying to go for the worst case outcome instead of the person most likely to be lynched #4 and lastly he only told his partner this when we went into night who was he was checking #5.

So if it’s not Dunnstral, whoever the mafia is basically left a cop alive risking auto loss, assuming and praying that they wouldn’t get checked instead of killing it. Along with the fact they didn’t kill randomly for reasons we don’t know about. This seems pretty odd if you ask me, and it’s a big stretch.

Now all the flaws I pointed out in the first point get solved if you look at it from Dunnstral scum.

#1 gets solved because the no kill means whoever Dunnstral checks n3 isn’t clear and no killing makes perfect sense because you know a Detective is in the game.
#2 The cop is alive because they can’t be killed and are fake
#3 He could be lying about his role for town credit. That brings up why didn’t he kill beeboy to change it and I will get into that in a moment.
#4 He knows that if I was clear he isn’t going to beat Raven in a three way because it results in either beeboy/Raven being the lynch at final 5 or himself. He doesn’t win that. Here his path is me>beeboy a much easier path.
#5 Dunnstral would’ve never got away with saying he was gonna check Raven in the public thread because that would’ve been a scum claim so he waited until night to do so when he’s alone with the person in his pocket to make it seem less scummy.

Going into more detail on why Dunnstral doesn’t kill beeboy here is rather simple for two reasons. 1) He needs beeboy as a ML down the line. 2) He doesn’t win the gamestate even without the det claim. Midway isn’t clear, but this gives him a lot more credit compared to just an empty slate. We would’ve gone for Dunnstral much sooner if it wasn’t for his claim, it kept him alive.
In post 3453, beeboy wrote:Cause it's not that scum wouldn't think that.
Scum wouldn't post that.
Hm? Why would scum me not tell someone to stop making me uncomfortable for how they’ve been treating me? It’s a simple request no?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3496 (isolation #291) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:54 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

I'm around if I need to answer anymore questions, but I don't see any?
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3499 (isolation #292) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:26 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3497, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3488, midwaybear wrote:Why do you think Dunn chose to fake claim a power role?
I already did answer that though! Because either A) Dunnstral wasn't expecting to be the last scum alive given how the rug came out from under them so fast. or B) Because without it we would've lynched Dunnstral much sooner. He needed that power role to stay alive and make a play.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3501 (isolation #293) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

How is it odd to claim post 1 in your pt that people are assuming is werewolf? Not claiming post 1 would've been a lot stranger than if he didn't.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3502 (isolation #294) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

You could ask why does scum claim detective but as I said, Dunnstral wasn't probably going to try and live forever. Combine that with the fact if he's scum I bet it was a fake claim then you have your answer
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3506 (isolation #295) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

1: Explain how it's a conflicting statement for me.
2: Why are you assuming scum got fake claims? You could've just done that yourself
3: Why you made the claim and why you kept the claim are 2 different things. Although you should answer the full case and not cherry pick things you think you can defend
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3510 (isolation #296) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Clover Ebi »

Instead of answering my whole case Dunnstral is just trying to attack what he considers to be the weakest point of my argument. I'm not gonna go into that trap. I know I'm not that smart but, come on haha.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3536 (isolation #297) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Checking the most obvious townie player in the game is just a cheep excuse to not give a good result that would make it so Dunn can't ML one of me/Bee. Aka, the only way Dunnstral could avoid basic auto loss was to come up with some weird reason to investigate Raven. He only made this claim to Bee in the PT because he knew no one would let that fly otherwise.
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3541 (isolation #298) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Take us home beeboy!
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3547 (isolation #299) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

We can't let Dru's death be in vain. We can win this together
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (isolation #300) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

In post 3556, beeboy wrote:Like I guess it's a last ditch effort since the battle extends beyond today?
Beeboy, did you read my case on Dunn? We lynched Dru and I gave into your pleas because I trusted as a team we would get Dunnstral soon after. Go read my case on him and then if you have a question ask me. But I think you know to hammer here and it's just hard. Because it was hard for me to the same with Dru
Clover Ebi
Clover Ebi
Goon
Clover Ebi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3572 (isolation #301) » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:40 pm

Post by Clover Ebi »

Thank goodness.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”