Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #66 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by MariaR »

Oh thank god it's only 3 pages so I can skip them without anyone yelling at me
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #69 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 68, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 66, MariaR wrote:Oh thank god it's only 3 pages so I can skip them without anyone yelling at me
As long as you acknowledge that you will be referring to me as Captain or The Captain you have my permission to skip and avoid the yelling.
Yes captain my captain
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

I have no reason to doubt your statement.

elect: Menalque
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #77 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by MariaR »

As long as we put the daykill in the market so I can spend all my money without a second thought that's all I care about.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 82, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 77, MariaR wrote:As long as we put the daykill in the market so I can spend all my money without a second thought that's all I care about.
We are sworn enemies this game. That is mine.
NOT IF I BID ON IT FIRST CAPTAIN.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #154 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't know if I really agree with Datisi's take on Mena (Mostly because I don't get it yet) but I like the stance regardless.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #290 (isolation #6) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 4:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 199, Menalque wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 193, Menalque wrote:You actually seeming to be arguing I’m scum is slightly +scum
Explain.
In post 139, Datisi wrote:Gut/awkwardness/somewhat-aimless-memery/i am not feeling ~town mena~
This is a bad post if serious
Why? Can’t really tell if this is bias or not.
In post 203, Menalque wrote:I haven’t been awkward and somewhat-aimless-memery is very NAI for me

Also if serious your read is too strong for like 6 pages in
Ah, this explains it. Do you and Datisi have a lot of history together? I don’t really like how you’re just attacking his read on you for being ‘wrong.’ There is a difference between being wrong town and scum trying to get a ml. What route do you think they’re taking rn.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #298 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:08 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 204, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 200, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 192, PenguinPower wrote:Can we just treat Mena as Town until post Market election?
Can we not

There’s interactions and stuff to be gained if we don’t
Yeah? scum!Mena pretty much has a strong grasp on early game so why don't you tell me what you're going to get out of these interactions.
Isn’t this the exact reason why you want to interact with !scumMena?
In post 207, Datisi wrote:You felt awkward to me

And last game i thought you were feeling awkward by page 3 but i decided to ignore it because "it's only page three and my reads are shit anyway"

We saw how that turned out
Basing things off one game from before isn’t really a good idea imo. If this is the main point of your scumread I’d take a step back and reconsider. Honestly I know me and Mena butt heads a lot. So I wanna hear a little more and flesh this out a bit. (At least as much as you can in 2 days woo bliz games)
In post 235, Menalque wrote:Gamma
PP
Talk to me on these 2
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #310 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:16 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 243, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 231, Menalque wrote:I think his argument for voting ginngie is a scum argument and I think he was fishing re: “market leader strategies”
Why is it a scum argument?
I wanted to know what strategies you were thinking of but the memery strategy comment seems like a poor one. I elected myself because I think I have better strategies than what you’d come up with
Why are we playing secret keeper with what our strategies are for market keeper? You know you’re gonna get questioned on the choices if anything remotely bad comes up, that’s human nature. Do you expect people to elect you when you’re basically saying ‘no this guy is bad pick me’
In post 264, Datisi wrote:- like i'm p sure you often said that i'm easy to read on tone and i do feel my tone has been Very Town this game yet you seemed to ignore it earlier?
Okay let me spell this out for everyone. Any point that goes like
‘You should tr me because I fit my meta/tone etc.’ Is awful and should never be a factor in any kind of read. A) This is a stupidly easy thing for scum to use as an excuse B) People always view themselves as more ‘obvious’ than others. You can think you’re playing the greatest obvious town game of your life and people can still scumread you. That doesn’t make someone scum, you’re just not self aware.
In post 274, gobbledygook wrote:So like I think Menalque is town but this push on me gives me very little faith in his potential market place strategies so I shall continue my grass roots movement against the TNC’s swampy de facto choice
He has not even talked about his strats unless I am blind as a bat. I would ask a question here but I feel like I’ve asked the same question about 3 times in this catch up alone and I feel like a parrot.

You know, I was going to vote Mena at the end of all this because of these posts:
In post 226, Menalque wrote:VOTE: turkey
In post 228, Menalque wrote:No, you’re the scumread I mentioned earlier and you shifting to trying to get yourself elected means I’m now willing to lynch you
It seems really convenient to me that when someone finally comes to challenge his elect that’s who he scumreads.

But now after all this VOTE: Gobble
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #313 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:18 am

Post by MariaR »

If someone is pushing you it does not make them invalid

It does not make them 'bad'

It does not mean you should ignore them. Like, none of you are rookies here and the fact I need to explain this is truly blowing my mind
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #317 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:33 am

Post by MariaR »

If it takes 3 minutes for me to load every page I'm grabbing a baseball bat.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #320 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 5:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 315, Datisi wrote:For someone who I have a long history with, who keeps claiming they're great at reading me and my tone, who explicitly said that as scum they'd be "unsure" and "waffling" around reading me while as town would approach me in a more direct and "i don't care how i look" manner and whose described behavior has matched their town and scum games? Sorry, I'm going to use the argument.
I guess I understand where you're coming from even if I don't fully support it. I've been in the same situation with another user so I kinda see myself in the way you're going at this and it's got me burned before so I'm trying to steer you clear if that makes sense? But you know Mena better than I ever will. Right now I'm not interested in it and more interested in the turkey
pedit: Captain you wound me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #710 (isolation #12) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Catch up soon. I have a big event today
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #732 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:30 am

Post by MariaR »

I don't think the 'dounble bus' thing should really be a topic of conversation unless one of them flip mafia.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #748 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:02 am

Post by MariaR »

Why wasn't I asked :(
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #754 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:12 am

Post by MariaR »

Really I'm just reading the back and forth from gobble and Mena again and I'm just zoning out at this point.

I'm more interested in why Titus is townread. I don't scumread her, but I don't get the obvious trs that people are giving out
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #914 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 774, gobbledygook wrote:Alright.
8 hours to go.

I feel more confident that MariaR is scum than PB.

VOTE: MariaR

Her posting today has minimal scumhunting and apparently she was more concerned yesterday with interacting real time than answering my questions towards her or continuing her discussion with Datisi. Because she doesn’t actually care about those things since she already knows who is scum.
Of course I was much more concerned about real time. That was the best way for me to sort. My job is getting very busy atm due to the rapid increase of customers much busier than I first expected. I remember seeing your questions and thought I answered them, although that really has no bases in the first place. Considering you took what I said in a whole different manner
In post 779, gobbledygook wrote:So you townread MariaR? Even though she has done nothing and isn’t trying to scumhunt?
Saying I’m not trying to scumhunt is a pretty blatant misrep because I think it’s pretty obvious I’ve been away and when I’m here I’ve been asking questions. I have my townreads than scumreads but I don’t feel like that’s a big deal at this stage in the game
In post 789, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t think MariaR is really trying to sort anyone. Her vote on me also was the worst vote on me.
I have people sorted in my own time. People in this playerlist I can’t read I’m not going to sort plain and simple. I will ask questions and follow the majority until something feels right but you’re trying to paint this picture about me that just isn’t true at all? You can ask me about any player here and I can give you my reasoning on them. It’s not all black and white like you’re stating and how you randomly jump on me instead of trying to sort me feels weird. I think you're trying to use the DL to lynch me and get an excuse out of it.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #919 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:19 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 794, gobbledygook wrote:I didn’t mean to make it sound like if someone had mariar specifically on their team they would not town read her. I think scum are less likely to townread their buddies in general. Mariar having no townreads on her from other players is indicative that her buddies are playing scum generally when it comes to her.
No one should be townreading me I’ve been coasting this game and have somewhat lurked. That doesn’t make me scum it’d be weird if someone was townreading me imo.
In post 796, Ginngie wrote:This is also what I mean when PBs wagon didnt feel real compared to turkeyman. The reasoning behind the PB wagon just felt like a joke
Okay, but does that factor into the PB read at all? Sure it seemed like a joke but that doesn’t take away from the play itself.
In post 817, Menalque wrote:Like he’s basically softing a mena!scum, dats!scum, gobble!scum, pb!scum all in one post without committing to any of them, and TRing gamma and Titus one of which is a universal TR p much and the other isn’t exactly controversial

Particularly there’s also some unnecessary aggression near the beginning that feels faked, and reminds me of pine in Added to the Group Chat where he was scum
This is a pretty decent take. Although to me it feels a bit easy? I think Pine has dipped his toes in the water and is trying to see where it lands Hopefully he posts more when I’m done catching up though..
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #926 (isolation #18) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:23 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 859, Chemist1422 wrote:I'd probably go PB over gobble off of gut feelings

Feeling like he's sort of...egging on town pushes on town
I can’t really read PB but gobbles set up for me feels like a way to get a ml for free without having to look bad. If he didn’t bring up DL It wouldn’t be so bad, but he’s also stating blatantly false information.

It doesn’t help the people voting me (besides Titus) are people I go ??? at 99% of the time.
In post 865, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 862, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: Pine
A Maria lynch blows this game wide open with how many people have taken weird stances on her
What stances?
In post 872, Bingle wrote:
In post 864, gobbledygook wrote:You didn’t even address the fact that she was given a chance to respond yesterday and instead chose to lurk. Did you even read her vote on me? It makes no sense. And she’s choosing to ignore answering my questions.
That’s pretty much my point?

This looks exactly like the Maria everyone wanted to lynch in alipine, or more recently db (although in fairness that was a weird case). Maria looks like she’s not actually playing the game, and I expect scum her to play better than this because I’ve never seen scum her not play better than this.

Therefore I think Maria is town. And yeah, I’d rather vote a lurker over a townread.

The frustrating part is that it looks like a town led wagon too. Your reasoning isn’t bad, I just think it’s a sign of disengagement not scumminess.
The way I’m playing the game at the moment has nothing to do with if I got town or scum to be fair. I’m busy irl due to this virus and my job yet I had a lot of push to join this when I probably shouldn’t have. If I knew people would take my lurking as AI I probably wouldn’t have joined because that’s meh.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #928 (isolation #19) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:26 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 880, Chemist1422 wrote:My issue with PB is that he’s on Gamma and Datisi (mostly Gamma) all day then once Maria/Pine become wagons they’re right in his lynch order

Feels opportunistic
Nod nod

If it’s between gobble and PB I think I’d vote PB because at least gobble is more in your face and gunho about the scumread on me even if it’s super bad in and of itself. I’d like him to respond to me too.

I see we’re voting a useless info lynch in lamb. Not...really a fan?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #931 (isolation #20) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:27 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Pinkball

I wanna try this.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #938 (isolation #21) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:28 am

Post by MariaR »

Mena vs Datsi felt really TvT to me and I don't like that wagon
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #941 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:29 am

Post by MariaR »

Pine, would you consider yourself a ballsy player?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #947 (isolation #23) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:31 am

Post by MariaR »

If we're not getting PB I don't mind getting on the Pine train but I don't care that much about this
VOTE: Pine
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #950 (isolation #24) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:33 am

Post by MariaR »

UNVOTE: ok I take it back
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #951 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 949, Pine wrote:
In post 941, MariaR wrote:Pine, would you consider yourself a ballsy player?
When I'm invested, yes. I'm not invested in this game yet. I was really
really
hoping that a mini with quality players wouldn't produce a godawful mess of D1 trash, but I guess that was too much to ask for.

Look. half of you got recruited to this game by me because I
want
to play with you. I just don't have 20 pages a day in me. I'm in quarantine, but I've got a lot of other responsibilities, other games I play, other friends I spend free time with. If you're going to put out a lot of content, can you
please
take it seriously? I can't stand the memeing, the shitposting, the nonsense. It makes staying current VERY difficult and unfun.

And I like you people. Stop being a chore.
If Pine flips scum because of this I shall take the blame but I highly doubt he makes this as scum because it's a pretty awful thing to do if he is
VOTE: Lamb
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #957 (isolation #26) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:35 am

Post by MariaR »

I really wish I could just 1v1 PB rn weh
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #971 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:40 am

Post by MariaR »

Pine/Mena/Datsi/Chem/Gamma town
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #978 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:45 am

Post by MariaR »

Pb is suspect of Mena for awhile but was on the person who is actively trying for his lynch? (Pine)

This is what we call opportunistic wagon hops and he's just trying to get a lynch going. Or fake reads either work
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #980 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 976, gobbledygook wrote:So like Mariar you want to answer my questions then
Don't ask trap questions and I will happily answer them
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #987 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:48 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 981, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 978, MariaR wrote:Pb is suspect of Mena for awhile but was on the person who is actively trying for his lynch? (Pine)

This is what we call opportunistic wagon hops and he's just trying to get a lynch going. Or fake reads either work
And this is how scum reacts

Good job Datisi you may be town after all
I can use buzzwords too PB keep it up! :wink:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #993 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:53 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 991, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 987, MariaR wrote:
In post 978, MariaR wrote:Pb is suspect of Mena for awhile but was on the person who is actively trying for his lynch? (Pine)

I missed the sarcasm you were being too nice for me to be comfortable
Honestly it strongly depends on what account I play on how my mood is. It shifts back and forth but when you're just an annoying scummy NOOB I can't help but take a jab :P
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1003 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:57 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 996, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 993, MariaR wrote:
In post 991, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 987, MariaR wrote:

I missed the sarcasm you were being too nice for me to be comfortable
Honestly it strongly depends on what account I play on how my mood is. It shifts back and forth but when you're just an annoying scummy NOOB I can't help but take a jab :P
I'd really love to meet your standards Maria, I really do. Would you tell me if you started to consider me a good player?
I think me calling you a good or bad player either way would be a lie. A lot of the times I feel like we play in 2 dif worlds that makes it so hard for me to get any kind of read on you. Because a lot of the times I go 'that's super scummy and fillery' but no, you're just town and I can't read that. A few times I've been able to confidently read you and I feel that confidence here.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1006 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 998, Pink Ball wrote:Like I'm fine with you thinking I'm annoying and scummy, but noob? That hurts
I only mean annoying in a game sense with the argument you bring up. Pls :(
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1018 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:02 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1013, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1006, MariaR wrote:
In post 998, Pink Ball wrote:Like I'm fine with you thinking I'm annoying and scummy, but noob? That hurts
I only mean annoying in a game sense with the argument you bring up. Pls :(
Maria if I'm completely honest I thought you didn't like me lol this is huge

Guys Maria can't be lynched we're best friends now

VOTE: Gamma Emerald

Join me on Gamma people, best lynch 'cause if he flips town you get to lynch me tomorrow and get rid of me easy peezy
I'm 100% sorry if I gave you that impression.

When I say 'god you're annoying' or something like that, it's all game. Cause when I see some arguments made on me it's like 'god I know I have to respond to this even if it's STUPID AND ANNOYING' so I call em annoying.

I have no problems with you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1019 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:03 am

Post by MariaR »

is Alyssa Ank or something? I know that sassy witty comments anywhere
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1040 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:09 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1029, Pink Ball wrote:Thanks for the clarification :] the impression was "she takes the game seriously and I clearly don't and she's annoyed by that, but am I being a dick for being annoying?" so I am like trying to be cool anytime you're in the playerlist but then my shitposting soul arises I can't control myself
I probably take the game more seriously than most I can admit that. I've cooled down though.

Now if someone just does filler and shitposts I can ignore it and move on :cool:
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1045 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:13 am

Post by MariaR »

Asking a question where any yes or no answer is wrong is a trap question

you could also call it a loaded question.

There isn't a debate on if your questions were traps or not. They 100% were
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1049 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:15 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 321, gobbledygook wrote:I did not say that Menalque was invalid. Where did I say that?
I did not say Menalque was bad. Where did I say that?
I have not bene ignoring Menalque. I have been actively engaging Menalque. Where did you get that I was ignoring Menalque?
^ trap questions
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1062 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:22 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1059, gobbledygook wrote:So those posts are trap questions but my question asking you to explain your vote on me isn’t. So why not answer that one?
I feel like I've already explained my read on you in my catch up
now.
Do you disagree?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1068 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:25 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1065, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 971, MariaR wrote:Pine/Mena/Datsi/Chem/Gamma town
Could you go into you read on me? You questioned a townread on me earlier so I just wanna know what’s going through your head.
Pretty sure I've never seen scum you ever come after me that hard before. Normally when have that big a confident read on me it comes from town. I purposely ignored you to see how long it'd hold up.
pedit: So you're asking me why I was scumreading you back when I first made the vote?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1077 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1070, gobbledygook wrote:Plus those statements were misreps on me because I did none of those things you stated.
THEY WEREN'T DIRECTED AT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT'S WHY IT'S A TRAP QUESTION.

IF I SAID YES OR NO THAT WOULD IMPLY I WAS TALKING TO YOU
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1080 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:30 am

Post by MariaR »

DEAR GOD IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1083 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:30 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 313, MariaR wrote:If someone is pushing you it does not make them invalid

It does not mean you should ignore them. Like, none of you are rookies here and the fact I need to explain this is truly blowing my mind
DO YOU SEE A QUOTE TO GODDLE HERE? NO?

MAYBE BECAUSE THIS WASN'T DIRECTED AT HIM. HMMMMMM

*Facedesk*
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1093 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:34 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1085, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1083, MariaR wrote:
In post 313, MariaR wrote:If someone is pushing you it does not make them invalid

*Facedesk*
Who was it directed at then?
And why didn’t you respond to this the first time, instead of trying to shade them as trap questions?
It literality is a trap question that's not shading, it's a fact. This was implied mostly at Mena but more as a general statement because I saw people going: 'X is pushing me so they're bad or we shouldn't listen to them' that is shitty logic.

I already told you why I didn't answer the first time: I don't answer trap questions and I was catching up in real time
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1097 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:36 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1095, Pink Ball wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Decide between this and Alyssa or die
VOTE: Pink Ball

OMGUS
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1098 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:37 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1096, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1080, MariaR wrote:DEAR GOD IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND
In post 1077, MariaR wrote:
In post 1070, gobbledygook wrote:Plus those statements were misreps on me because I did none of those things you stated.
THEY WEREN'T DIRECTED AT YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE THAT'S WHY IT'S A TRAP QUESTION.

IF I SAID YES OR NO THAT WOULD IMPLY I WAS TALKING TO YOU
No? That's not how anything works? If you say that they do not apply to me then I move on. And you didn't say this the first time describing them as trap questions. You said they were only trap questiosn because they had a yes or no answer. When I proved that they didn't have a yes or no answer you now change it to be that they were not directed at me. But why not just nip this in the bud and say those statements did not apply to me rather than 1) refuse to answer them, 2) call them trap questions?

Your position on these questions makes literally no logical sense if the ultimate explanation is that the statements the quetions were based on did not apply to me. Like why not start with that answer...?
Okay clearly you need this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loaded_question
Second of all, I answered that for you
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1102 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:39 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1101, Pine wrote:
In post 1097, MariaR wrote:

OMGUS
Umm

Take this seriously, please. We're at deadline.
I am serious I've wanted pb lynched Pine.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1104 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:40 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1103, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1093, MariaR wrote:
In post 1085, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1083, MariaR wrote:

*Facedesk*
Who was it directed at then?
And why didn’t you respond to this the first time, instead of trying to shade them as trap questions?
It literality is a trap question that's not shading, it's a fact. This was implied mostly at Mena but more as a general statement because I saw people going: 'X is pushing me so they're bad or we shouldn't listen to them' that is shitty logic.

I already told you why I didn't answer the first time: I don't answer trap questions and I was catching up in real time
I did a crtl f search of Menalque's iso and the words "invalid" and "bad" do not show up once before you made these statements.
Just because I used the words bad and invalid doesn't take away from my point
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1106 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:41 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1105, Pine wrote:
In post 1102, MariaR wrote:
In post 1101, Pine wrote:
In post 1097, MariaR wrote:

OMGUS
Umm

Take this seriously, please. We're at deadline.
I am serious I've wanted pb lynched Pine.
With <20 minutes, you think you can flashwagon someone who almost no one else wants to lynch?
Gamma is on PB why won't you join?
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1109 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:42 am

Post by MariaR »

You and Mena are TvT
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1116 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:45 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1112, gobbledygook wrote:I mean it does.
I’m accusing you of making up crap.
I would not lie about IRL reasons for why I was busy and didn't answer your questions. Don't try to argue with this on me.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1127 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:51 am

Post by MariaR »

I said it was a general statement and some of it was at Mena. I can legit go grab the Mena posts that made me want to direct this at him
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1135 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 199, Menalque wrote:
In post 195, Datisi wrote:
In post 193, Menalque wrote:You actually seeming to be arguing I’m scum is slightly +scum
Explain.
In post 139, Datisi wrote:Gut/awkwardness/somewhat-aimless-memery/i am not feeling ~town mena~
This is a bad post if serious
In post 203, Menalque wrote:I haven’t been awkward and somewhat-aimless-memery is very NAI for me

Also if serious your read is too strong for like 6 pages in
plus his fight with Datsi the whole thing with Datsi going 'Mena shouldn't read me like this' etc
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1136 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:55 am

Post by MariaR »

VOTE: Mena
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1138 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:56 am

Post by MariaR »

Have to vote Mena here I suppose
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1142 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:56 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1139, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1136, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Mena
Literally scum self preservation
You're right I am fighting to survive. Sue me
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1146 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:58 am

Post by MariaR »

In post 1145, Menalque wrote:Don’t really think you’re scum Maria but if it’s being forced between the two of us
Same here man
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1157 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by MariaR »

Mafia is hell
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #1165 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by MariaR »

It's almost like we should've wagoned PB/gobble
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #2358 (isolation #60) » Tue Jul 21, 2020 3:30 pm

Post by MariaR »

~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”