farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2262 (isolation #200) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2260, beeboy wrote:
In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I thought you believed scum had something to mess with the quiz?
What Spring, Raya and I were going over towards the start of the day was scum had a 1-shot Tamper in order to prevent town from chain getting successful groups. By having more then 1 tamper it becomes stacked against town since 2 guaranteed failures combined with the low odds of getting an all town group makes the mechanic too scum sided.

By running it back if it fails we know the group has scum because they shouldn't have 2 tampers.
Or the group succeeds, we gain the power role + random conf town (the one who gains the PR).
Or scum was in the 1st group. Which is why i think spring is scum still.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2274 (isolation #201) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well whoever is part of the quiz, we do need to approve it.
I have no desire to be part of the quiz team. Im a bit paranoid at the idea of a scum player that can switch votes theory that was presented.
I feel better about titus play over abr.
Till i see spring lynched I won't feel much satisfaction, unless its tse.
Id say im null on ndmath, feeling null on titus. This is not outside her ability as scum to do but she at least reads like she is sorting people.
Plus something abr said in the game gives me a slight pause.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2276 (isolation #202) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by farside22 »

No
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2282 (isolation #203) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2277, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Why did you decline the quiz?
Because I think your scum and would rather see you lynched.
In post 2278, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2262, farside22 wrote:
In post 2260, beeboy wrote:
In post 2259, farside22 wrote:I thought you believed scum had something to mess with the quiz?
What Spring, Raya and I were going over towards the start of the day was scum had a 1-shot Tamper in order to prevent town from chain getting successful groups. By having more then 1 tamper it becomes stacked against town since 2 guaranteed failures combined with the low odds of getting an all town group makes the mechanic too scum sided.

By running it back if it fails we know the group has scum because they shouldn't have 2 tampers.
Or the group succeeds, we gain the power role + random conf town (the one who gains the PR).
Or scum was in the 1st group. Which is why i think spring is scum still.
I honestly don't think so because they would have known who was getting the chain and the no kill suggests they targeted the BP. Just a theory though I guess
Scum either shot unwnd (would clear scum in theory but the failed attempt still lingers), there is a role that protected someone, or scum didn't shot.
I'm leaning on the second option.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2355 (isolation #204) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2275, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
Meaning your scared of me?
Tse you had 2 questions you asked in your quote. This was the one i was saying no too.

But you keep throwing shit on the wall. You have beeboy convinced your town.
Good job.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2356 (isolation #205) » Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2312, Titus wrote:Midway, you're self admitted survivalist and wish washy on reads. You say neither of those are enough to warrant a scumread on you. The question is, what would be a better standard? Who would then be scum? I don't see much solving but instead objecting to ours.

Also

*mutes TSE*
I love that idea.
In post 2331, Titus wrote:
In post 2330, unwnd wrote:I think she was being sarcastic, which begs the question what her problem with my post was
I wasn't being sarcastic. Raya/Farside/Starbuck reads like an all town block scum are desperate to shade.
I don't know about shade but i like the town block.
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:
In post 2330, unwnd wrote:I think she was being sarcastic, which begs the question what her problem with my post was
I wasn't being sarcastic. Raya/Farside/Starbuck reads like an all town block scum are desperate to shade.
That is honestly a very disappointing take from your end, I just don't think why you think this situation is normal in light of us just coming back from a failed quiz. Like, maybe you missed hte memo? There is one scum between Raya/Farside/Starbuck/Spring/Dunn who were all on the quiz. I've read into Beeboy's theory about scum being able to fuck with results but that goes against my own role and I think it'd be boring setup design to have a pure counter to each role present.
If your town with your role, why dont you think scum could have the same role?
In post 2344, Titus wrote:
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:There is one scum between Raya/Farside/Starbuck/Spring/Dunn who were all on the quiz
You just speculated that two scum could be in R/F/Starbuck. Now, you seem certain there's only one.

There's nothing preventing scum from being in Spring/Dunn.
We could go with lynching spring.
I'd go 1v1 with that.
In post 2354, Pink Ball wrote:Dude can we just lynch TSE? I don't give a flying fuck
God that would be the best thing ever.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2361 (isolation #206) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2358, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2355, farside22 wrote:
Tse you had 2 questions you asked in your quote. This was the one i was saying no too.

Good job.
Why focus on that when that question was just a response to the other question regarding you being scum.
Because your first question was something i already stated in thread.

How about this.
We lynch you if your town i accept my lynch.
That is the only way anyone should accept.
You saying mid is town can come from scum.
I dont trust anyone hear to follow my scum read of you.
Your in the bottom. Lynch you, profit.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2362 (isolation #207) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:12 am

Post by farside22 »

Like my dream right now is to see Spring/TSE bottom 2 and have mid chose between those 2.
Either way I see a scum flip with either those 2, while others apparently have blinders on.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2364 (isolation #208) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:18 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2363, midwaybear wrote:mmm
I honestly don't really like the deals where someone says "we lynch [player] and if I'm wrong, you guys can lynch me" because it's super hard tunneling and the other person manages to talk their way out of it the next day.
TSE is basically saying once your dead he should be chain leader. What's the difference and he is super confident in you flipping town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2368 (isolation #209) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 2:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2365, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2361, farside22 wrote:
In post 2358, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 2355, farside22 wrote:

Good job.
Why focus on that when that question was just a response to the other question regarding you being scum.
Because your first question was something i already stated in thread.

How about this.
We lynch you if your town i accept my lynch.
That is the only way anyone should accept.
You saying mid is town can come from scum.
I dont trust anyone hear to follow my scum read of you.
Your in the bottom. Lynch you, profit.
Your either scum or you gotta learn how to not be so Anti-Town.
Not anti-town. I don't see anything town from you. You basically just throw out the same thing over and over without a reason and call something scummy that isn't.
You called yourself a good scum hunter, but you basically called out players who call you scum.
And the last straw is you making something a scum tell that isn't.
Oh and a super confident town read on Mid? When most scum read a player is classic scum tell 101.

But hey thanks for reminding me why i left MS for the time I did. You have brought back many, many unpleasant memories for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2394 (isolation #210) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2388, Titus wrote:
In post 589, Albert B. Rampage wrote:heres a good group:
Farside
Lully
Me
Cakez
Beeboy
NDMath

Boom.
Fos Lully and Cakez
In post 618, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 615, springlullaby wrote:
In post 609, Albert B. Rampage wrote:So why the fuck should we approve a list of players we want to lynch?
So you have no other scum lead than starbuck?
Unwnd
Starbuck

My main scumreads right now.
Unwnd and Starbuck should be town.
Cakez flipped town.
Spring said she thought Abr had some day cop ability, which i rhought sounded like crap. And theres pages of spring arguing for the sake of arguing.

@sb: i said from the start i didn't want to fight with you because this was your first game back and just thought you'd be more excited to play.
The toxicty of tse is way above that. This is day 2 of a game reading it. And ive told him repeatedly i would not engage with his attitude as i find it more a scum tactic. I wouldn't compare my attitude to his.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2396 (isolation #211) » Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 668, Albert B. Rampage wrote:starbuck is scum i guarantee it. Spring is on a massive power trip refusing to PASS THE CHAIN.
In post 672, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Youre scum Starbuck
Youre getting lynched one way or another
If youre on the quiz team we gonna fail this fucking quiz and ill make sure of it because in return we will see your scum head roll

PASS THE CHAIN SPRING
In post 675, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 673, springlullaby wrote:Who is the tyrant now.
How do I put this...okay...

Starbuck is Marie Antoinette... you are like her servant that helps her put on those phat ass gowns with the feathers... and we, the people of France, are gonna divide her body in two at the neck.

We're gonna be a republic now. The era of the royalty is finished.

PASS THE CHAIN SPRING
In post 571, springlullaby wrote:
In post 570, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 567, springlullaby wrote:OK, stop. HAVE YOU READ THAT DENYING THE QUIZ TEAM IS AN AUTOMATIC ADVANTAGE FOR SCUM?
I dont give a single fuck about that! My scumhunting is so good i need a handicap!
Ok, you are scum.
In post 590, springlullaby wrote:
In post 580, Albert B. Rampage wrote:we need to give the fucking team seats to the TOWNIEST players aka the least likely to be lynched. Whats so difficult to understand?

Yeah, ok, ABR needs to be lynched. He doesn't make that many mistakes as town.
In post 606, springlullaby wrote:
In post 585, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 582, beeboy wrote:I dont think the team gets lynch immunity its only the team leader and the chain leader.
If we lynch them the quiz automatically fails.
Once we agree on the team, it means we don't lynch them. Anyone making this happen is scum.

You think very strangely.
In post 680, springlullaby wrote:No, I'm putting up a quizz team without starbuck on it. You have zero reason to refuse.
In post 682, springlullaby wrote:Just to be clear, I'm supposing that was a softclaim of somekind ABR.
No way out of it otherwise.

Don't know if this will help bur it was spring that started to scum read abr the said she thought the post were abr guarentee star as scum that spring took as a soft claim.
Abr also said that beeboy was confirmed town prior to this so im not sure why spring reaches that conclusion at all.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2449 (isolation #212) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2399, Titus wrote:Was there anything weird about the pass from midway to Dunn?
Not that I recall. The strangest thing I remember is that mid never said he had a town read on Dunn so why he passed to Dunn then and there was off.
In post 2425, Pink Ball wrote:I'm fine with saying that there's one scum in {spring,Titus}, that I'm more inclined to Titus and that I hope I don't have to take that decision
Why titus over spring?
In post 2430, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2285, unwnd wrote:I fail to understand what you're doing but you're at least more active than NDmath, what are your thoughts right now?
In post 2286, unwnd wrote:Or just say nothing that's cool too
Hi. I'd like to hear what you think about the next quiz group, I think we should sort that out asap.

I think there's scum in Raya/Starbuck, leaning Raya. I think Spring is town. I'm not sure on Midway, not really scumreading him. Titus looks like Scum.

When I asked Pink Ball if he was approving or denying the quiz he gave me a nonanswer which is kind of sus, though the post was fine
Where did this read come from? When did you start reading Raya/SB as maybe a scum between the 2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2455 (isolation #213) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2445, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2386, Titus wrote:My theory, shall it be accepted, is that spring is scum. ABR was loud, vocal, and wrong. Scum wanted him alive and had Spring do it because they feared that ABR would be left out due to toxicity, thus losing a townbeard.

Let's see who ABR suspected.
In post 2387, Titus wrote:
In post 561, Albert B. Rampage wrote:
In post 558, beeboy wrote:Dunnstral
Cakez
Pinkball
Raya
TSE

that was my team.
TSE is a stubborn guy but that doesn't change his role card.
This is a team I will approve.

I don't care if I have to deny 3 times, if you put forward a dealbreaker team then it's no deal and no quiz tonight.
There should be at least one scum in here, if my theory holds. My eyes jump to Dunn and SirCakez.
I don't like these posts. This doesn't feel like real analysis.
She's just thinking out loud. It's pretty NAI.
In post 2450, Titus wrote:
In post 2446, Dunnstral wrote:Also why do her eyes 'jump to SirCakez'? Obviously she hasn't been reading the guys posts!
Where does this expectation I have read come from?

Farside, what do you think of my theory? My biggest concern about it is beeboy but I think it's pretty solid. Particularly with Dunn waking up from the dead after I proposed it.
I've pretty much don't have much to think about Dunn. I recall PB had/has a scum read on the spot but I was focused on TSE/Spring/ABR scum team thoughts.
Dunn has been pretty null. Looking at him I see a follow up questions that really don't go anywhere. He asked about a read on SB in the pt quiz. I didn't see a point to the question as it was asking my read on her, it was pretty obvious I had a town read and understood a lot of where she was coming from.
In post 2451, Pink Ball wrote:@farside I think I have a scumtell on Titus that I have no time to check if it's statistically significant; that's why I'm not pushing her, would be rude without doing some ground work first.
I suggest looking/reading the players and get back into your scum hunt world. I know this game is exhausting, but we have a few players that have not received a chain and it would be good to have the bottom 2 sorted. That way if a player passes to someone most agree is scum then that player is basically claiming scum.
There is no reason to not keep the bottom 2 players in the bottom if the majority agrees.

Whose left without a chain: Pb, mid, dunn, tse, spring, titus.........let me know if I forgot someone. I didn't check this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2456 (isolation #214) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

I forgot NDMath
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2458 (isolation #215) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2457, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2456, farside22 wrote:I forgot NDMath
I wonder why :lol:
Hey playing 4 games and doing home school. I'm impressed I remembered as much as I did without looking.
I know it was a joke about NDMath, but I'm proud I remember as much as I do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2494 (isolation #216) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:23 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2467, unwnd wrote:Would you be willing to be on a team with spring and yourself? Would you ever deny a quiz if you felt like someone on the team was scum, or would you take that chance and see if your read was wrong?
In post 2470, unwnd wrote:See that's where I see the power in the quiz personally? Especially now. But people don't see it that way. They want me to pick townie players. OK. Who? I want to go into that ambiguous gray I was talking about because then it can be less gray based on results.
In post 2477, beeboy wrote:
In post 2474, unwnd wrote:
In post 2468, beeboy wrote:
In post 2462, unwnd wrote:I just realized 2 and 3 sort of intertwine, given that 2 of the chained were on the last quiz and 2 of them were not. The only people who aren't chained right now are Dunn/Spring (from last quiz).

Would still like thoughts.
To summarize (I can find any relevant long posts)

*long post on how easy it is to turn 1 successful group to a game with only successes by picking the same people over and over*
*long post on how a 1 shot tamper makes that fair for scum, 2 tampers is too strong*
*long post on how you being shot despite being BP could imply the above was used*

By using the same people we know scum can''t have 2 tampers so 2 fails = scum in the group.
Or scum is forced to hit pass for us and we win the power role, either outcome is $$$$$
I'm stupid and spell a quiz team out for me with this in mind. I don't really want Dunn or Spring, I think I would like to see them down the chain more.

Unwnd, Farside, Starbuck, Raya.
Assuming your town and we ignore Dunn and Spring this is the only group that fits my strat within your requirements.
In post 2480, midwaybear wrote:Replace farside with pink ball
In post 2488, beeboy wrote:Keep in mind the scum pool is still {Farside, Spring, Dunn, Raya, Starbuck} if the quiz fails.

Since Dunn/Spring could manually deny the quiz night 1 then tamper night 2. Which makes them scum candidates still if we get chain fails.
This is going to be a sloppy post.

1) i would approve any of the above. Wouldn't mind pb in exchange for me.
2) could we please put tse/spring as the bottom 2 for lynching. I think tse/mid scum but titus mentioning dunn did make me think about the animal mafia game that just ended. I strongly read dunn town by the end of day 2 in that game but admittedly my read on here on him is weak. Basically i wouldn't object to dunn at the bottom.

approve quiz team
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2498 (isolation #217) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:26 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2496, Titus wrote:
In post 2492, unwnd wrote:I think the people chainless right now is a bit telling of events in particular. Do people think there is more scum chained or less scum chained? Right now I'm sitting with the ideal that at least one scum is chained, which is why i agreed upon the quiz.
I think only town are chained.
I think so too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2500 (isolation #218) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2499, springlullaby wrote:@farside, why do you think I'm scum again?
Not repeating myself. Go read my iso and the quiz pt.
Nothing has changed my views about you, especially as you still did the same thing today you did in the pt.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2530 (isolation #219) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:37 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2501, springlullaby wrote:Such as?
In post 2500, farside22 wrote:
In post 2499, springlullaby wrote:@farside, why do you think I'm scum again?
Not repeating myself. Go read my iso and the quiz pt.
Nothing has changed my views about you, especially as you still did the same thing today you did in the pt.
Same response. I'm not running the same argument over and over. If you can't read the iso, I can't help you.
In post 2508, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2465, unwnd wrote:The problem with running me+beeboy is that I cannot guarantee the other two people will simply pass, and then beeboy is never allowed to be on the quiz again. Beeboy is a slot scum
wants
to keep around. This is my problem just going with me+Beeboy because then you have a giant hole and scum has more room to sneak in when it's going to count more. This is the time to be risky and be willing to make a mistake.
I'm scared that if we happen to have an all town team then scum could roleblock you and then Beeboy fails the quiz. I think it was Beeboy who mentioned this? The joat could be a roleblocker
I thought an RB just blocks a night action in the game, I didn't think about a vote.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2534 (isolation #220) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2533, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2530, farside22 wrote:
In post 2508, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2465, unwnd wrote:The problem with running me+beeboy is that I cannot guarantee the other two people will simply pass, and then beeboy is never allowed to be on the quiz again. Beeboy is a slot scum
wants
to keep around. This is my problem just going with me+Beeboy because then you have a giant hole and scum has more room to sneak in when it's going to count more. This is the time to be risky and be willing to make a mistake.
I'm scared that if we happen to have an all town team then scum could roleblock you and then Beeboy fails the quiz. I think it was Beeboy who mentioned this? The joat could be a roleblocker
I thought an RB just blocks a night action in the game, I didn't think about a vote.
If we put Bee in the team then get Unwnd to make his vote a pass. Then Unwnd gets roleblocked. Beeboy fails
:facepalm: I did forget about that. Good catch.

SB: Are you passing the chain soon? I'm concerned about deadline I know it's 7 days but we have to at least talk about bottom 2 and i don't see a lot of people discussing that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2539 (isolation #221) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1539, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1534, unwnd wrote:I appreciate the concern but as someone apart of the fail quiz you should start telling me who you think is the most likely.
Farside looked towny IMO, changed my read there
People had a problem with Spring but I'm not convinced - I could use talking to on this from my pt mates
Starbuck was pushing Spring in a weird way IMO
Honestly, I think it's Raya if anyone. He's been playing it safe the whole time, there was a moment where I voted unwnd for the quiz and raya instantly hammered it in which caught me off guard. I think he may be playing a safe game here, emulating his last town game I was in - except I feel he had more analysis in that game
In post 1586, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1582, farside22 wrote:Dunn didn't say much about any suspicion on raya in the pt.
I didn't want to stir the pot if the quiz was going to pass. There was no reason for me to say anything about Raya in the pt (and if the quiz passed, I would believe him as town)

When I initially voted unwnd chainleader, I was under the impression that Raya was going to be pushing for beeboy - instead he instantly hammered unwnd in a post that came out in the same minute - now, to be fair, he also had some analysis to go with that, so it's like... I asked if there was no p.edit in pts but apparently there is.

Now, I could be wrong - between You, Spring, and Starbuck, I think Starbuck was behaving oddly in the pt - it's like she was pushing spring in advance, knowing that the quiz would fail - though why scum would do that IDK.

As for you not knowing that the person we were voting was bp: I assumed you knew it after the mod clarification - so you never saw that? What about the posts where I was arguing to give it to unwnd so he could give a result in case there was scum in the quiz group, and playing for the bad case scenario rather than the good case scenario?

So your views haven't changed since saying this, given what has been said today you still feel this way?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2540 (isolation #222) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Follow up question: Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2565 (isolation #223) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2543, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2540, farside22 wrote:Follow up question: Why?
Because I still don't think it's Spring/You, and I'm not convinced on mafia messing with the quiz. Raya has been playing it safe with his reads too, and he never looked into all his townreads on the quiz members, and Starbuck is poe, I don't feel as good about her

Do you think I'm wrong?
Obviously.
In post 2557, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2542, unwnd wrote:I can see both of your dispositions. The quiz failed last time so it's not exactly wise for you to approve of it. It's just due retribution. Why not let things play out if you are so against it? I just feel like if I nominated either of you even if there was Starbuck/Raya on it, you would still agree.

Not true for me. I'm ok-ish with Raya atm. But not with Starbuck, and not really with farside either.
> Starbuck: I already stated why.
> Farside: I don't really like how she's seemed so slow to understand the setup. Than so outright against figuring it out.

If we all agree and decide that we should PoE from the first QT, supposing that scum failed it, I'd be ok with that then I'd approve of the team.
But since it's not the case, I'm just denying whatever team I think has scum on it.
So you forget something or some else forgets the rules thats ok.
Only because i was slow about it is scummy... ok not buying it but sure you keeping pushing that shit.
I never was against figuring it out.

Im sensing fear amoung scum here.
If everyone recalls spring had the idea that if scum even allowed the quiz to go through it confirms a town member now she is worried about being framed for it.
I think no one ahould or would instanta town read the group suggested.
Saying that is a fallacy.
I do wonder why dunn denied the first team when his only concern is nd who is a null read.
That seems pretty weak reason
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2569 (isolation #224) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2568, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2565, farside22 wrote:I never was against figuring it out.
Yet, you read me as scummy when I put in the work today.
Your pushing things that are not scummy.
Molehill you turn into a mountain. Its called seeing you do fake scum hunting.
Your not putting in work today to figure out jack.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2576 (isolation #225) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2575, beeboy wrote:Farside didn't you have the same concern about being framed?
Sorry in advance when you point out the thing I am missing Z_Z
Yes. I do, but im tired of tse. Mine is personal reasons of being tired of one players attitude. Spring never voiced a concern till now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2577 (isolation #226) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2573, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2571, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2565, farside22 wrote: Im sensing fear amoung scum here.
If everyone recalls spring had the idea that if scum even allowed the quiz to go through it confirms a town member now she is worried about being framed for it.
I think no one ahould or would instanta town read the group suggested.
Saying that is a fallacy.
This is a good point to keep in mind
Ahem what?
These two propositions are not contradictory?
They don't even connect logically?

If scum allow the quiz to go through, good that confirms one town member.
If scum fail the quiz, I refuse to be framed for that voting that team in.

> Do people see the problem I have with farside now?
This makes no sense.
In post 2574, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2569, farside22 wrote:Molehill you turn into a mountain.
What molehill did I turn into a mountain?
I already stated that in this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2582 (isolation #227) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2578, springlullaby wrote:Farside, you are the one not making sense.
How am I scummy for not wanting to vote scum into the QT?
How does that even connect with scum failing or passing the quiz?

The only thing you said was when I asked Starbuck on why she thought it'd be fun to have her as a leader.
I explained why I asked that already, to gauge who'd she think she'd surprise (whom I suppose are who she thinks are scum).
You were fine day 1 with the idea. Why is this an issue today?
And again IF YOU READ THE GAME IT WAS FUCKING APPARENT!
You think she was lying given the situation day 1? Did you seriously miss abr attacking her? Or cakez saying she was scum or abr was at the end of the fucking day?
The question wasn't even to get anything alugnmrnt indicative and if you think it did explain how?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2584 (isolation #228) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:27 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 567, springlullaby wrote:OK, stop. HAVE YOU READ THAT DENYING THE QUIZ TEAM IS AN AUTOMATIC ADVANTAGE FOR SCUM?
I dont give a single fuck about that! My scumhunting is so good i need a handicap!
Ok, you are scum.
In post 574, springlullaby wrote:
In post 569, beeboy wrote:
Can you ask if denying 3 times is an advantage for scum?
Instead of just once.
I think it's 3 denies. But just passing the team is the straight way to do it. I want no wiggle room for scum to automatically gain an advantage, instead of being forced to at least PoE if they want to fail the quiz.

Agree/Disagree?
In post 504, springlullaby wrote:Alright, that's my question answered.

So as you know, I'm the chainleader, and I'm also responsible of nominating a quiz team.

Here what I know about the team:

1) The quiz team size for tonight is 5 players.
2) All players on the quiz team get to pass or fail the quiz, by PM to the mod.
3) If the quiz is passed, town gain a unspecified advantage.
4) If the quiz is failed, scum gain a unspecified advantage.
5) All quiz team member must pass the quiz, for the quiz to be passed.
6) If no quiz team can be formed, scum gain an unspecified advantage.

> Given the above, there is zero advantage in veto-ing the quiz team since:
a) scum automatically gain an advantage anyway
b) quiz team failing or passing the quiz serves as PoE.

A) Quiz team members have the additional task of selecting the next chain leader by vote.
B) The next chain leader can be selected outside of the quiz team.

> Given all of the above, I'd like to take care of forming the quiz team first.

NOMINATE QUIZ TEAM:

1. Springlullaby
2. farside
3. Starbuck
4. Raya
5. Dunnstral

> Also, I will personally vote to nominate beeboy as the next chain leader.

Please vote to approve the quiz team.
This is all spring day 1 on her reasons and thought for the quiz.
She is now against it.
If she thinks scum is on it wouldn't it benefit her read on sb or me or raya or anyone she suspects? So why is she against it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2585 (isolation #229) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2583, Titus wrote:
In post 2572, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I really want someone to link me Farside’s Town game in case they are just normally Anti-Town and I’m just looking at them wrong.
Do you remember how you felt about Chemist in T v A?
Since your sharing thing. Can you walk me through any reason to town read TSE. All i see is yelling, making false accusations and running a player into the ground with that player being scum regardless what they say.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2600 (isolation #230) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2589, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2584, farside22 wrote:
Spoiler:
Ok, you are scum.
In post 574, springlullaby wrote:
In post 569, beeboy wrote:
Can you ask if denying 3 times is an advantage for scum?
Instead of just once.
I think it's 3 denies. But just passing the team is the straight way to do it. I want no wiggle room for scum to automatically gain an advantage, instead of being forced to at least PoE if they want to fail the quiz.

Agree/Disagree?
In post 504, springlullaby wrote:Alright, that's my question answered.

So as you know, I'm the chainleader, and I'm also responsible of nominating a quiz team.

Here what I know about the team:

1) The quiz team size for tonight is 5 players.
2) All players on the quiz team get to pass or fail the quiz, by PM to the mod.
3) If the quiz is passed, town gain a unspecified advantage.
4) If the quiz is failed, scum gain a unspecified advantage.
5) All quiz team member must pass the quiz, for the quiz to be passed.
6) If no quiz team can be formed, scum gain an unspecified advantage.

> Given the above, there is zero advantage in veto-ing the quiz team since:
a) scum automatically gain an advantage anyway
b) quiz team failing or passing the quiz serves as PoE.

A) Quiz team members have the additional task of selecting the next chain leader by vote.
B) The next chain leader can be selected outside of the quiz team.

> Given all of the above, I'd like to take care of forming the quiz team first.

NOMINATE QUIZ TEAM:

1. Springlullaby
2. farside
3. Starbuck
4. Raya
5. Dunnstral

> Also, I will personally vote to nominate beeboy as the next chain leader.

Please vote to approve the quiz team.

This is all spring day 1 on her reasons and thought for the quiz.
She is now against it.
If she thinks scum is on it wouldn't it benefit her read on sb or me or raya or anyone she suspects? So why is she against it.
Do you even read the thread? Or are you just trying to find angles to attack me?

I explicitly said if there was consensus on PoE, i'd approve of the team straight away.
BUT since there seems there isn't, I'm not getting framed for voting in scum.
In post 2594, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2593, Titus wrote:
In post 2589, springlullaby wrote:I explicitly said if there was consensus on PoE, i'd approve of the team straight away.
BUT since there seems there isn't, I'm not getting framed for voting in scum.
You'd only be "framed" if the team would actually pass the quiz, which you seem to know they would.

You also stated when this quiz gets voted down.

The simplest explanation is that you're scrambling for a defense, preemptively.
...No, I'm defending myself from the QT failing, and people framing me for voting in scum

What the fuck.

Who said they were framing you for voting scum into the team?

All I said is that you stated day 1 it was a good way to scum hunt and that it give POE. I also just said that if you think sb, me or raya are scum and it fails that would make it seem like you were cleared.
Why did you avoid that altogether?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2602 (isolation #231) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:10 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2586, Titus wrote:
In post 2585, farside22 wrote:
In post 2583, Titus wrote:
In post 2572, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I really want someone to link me Farside’s Town game in case they are just normally Anti-Town and I’m just looking at them wrong.
Do you remember how you felt about Chemist in T v A?
Since your sharing thing. Can you walk me through any reason to town read TSE. All i see is yelling, making false accusations and running a player into the ground with that player being scum regardless what they say.
He did the same thing to Chemist in T v A.
I'll look into it, but I haven't had the best luck looking at someone elses game and seeing clearly there play in the game I'm in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2610 (isolation #232) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by farside22 »

Am I crazy to think that spring seems to be weird for thinking she looks scummy for suggesting a team that may have had scum on it?
No one even suggested that today.

EBWOF: Okay so SL is preemptively saying something not in facts and changing her views 180 degrees from day 1.
Good to know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2655 (isolation #233) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2650, beeboy wrote:In general I still want Titus flipping today over Midaway, I don't think anyone has been a new opinion due to the Titus slot and the flip helps us out more then the midway flip does.
Although I guess either is fine idk.

I am with PB I want more flip based info in order to solve Dunn I think he'll be easy to solve with a few of those.
I've changed my mind on titus. I would rather see spring/dunn/TSE/mid any of those 4 as bottom 2. I swear sometimes I just think you really don't care about this game any more or just want to stick with your reads because......??? I don't know i just never meet a player that refused to see or think about what others are saying like you do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2666 (isolation #234) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2657, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If your still there Farside.
Can I please have a name of a game you played where you were Town in.
Jigsaw mafia
Animals Upick
Normal 2135
In post 2658, beeboy wrote:
In post 2655, farside22 wrote:
In post 2650, beeboy wrote:In general I still want Titus flipping today over Midaway, I don't think anyone has been a new opinion due to the Titus slot and the flip helps us out more then the midway flip does.

I am with PB I want more flip based info in order to solve Dunn I think he'll be easy to solve with a few of those.
I've changed my mind on titus. I would rather see spring/dunn/TSE/mid any of those 4 as bottom 2. I swear sometimes I just think you really don't care about this game any more or just want to stick with your reads because......??? I don't know i just never meet a player that refused to see or think about what others are saying like you do.
I think we are lacking new relevant information in the form of wagons and even flips because of how slow this game is going. I am not happy about the constant thunderdomes that keep happening this game. But with vote counts and wagon dynamics normally I am capable of making it work? A lack of clear support on pushes makes this game very hard for me to navigate and all these aggressive 1v1s aren't doing a good job persuading me outside town reading Starbuck which is a shit take away from this amount of pages. Mafia has never been a game of rhetoric so these various 1v1s has little bearing on player's alignment in my world.

I think Dunn's recent set of posts where he responded to me indirectly by saying "fuck me so if the group fails you guys lynch me anyway" felt like town frustration to me over anything else. Which is why I put him as my 4th best option which I guess was my most recent read adjustment.

You tin foiling me constantly is also starting to give me better vibes compared to where I was previously at?

Titus is supporting you but I don't think she is doing it in a way that is overly hard to fake? I could maybe see from your POV how her angles and thoughts come from a town POV. But it feels like standard going through motions to me which I'll admit town can do. Lot's of my recent posts are just me going through motions.

Issue with my new Dunnstral read and read on you is that I am now committing to the idea of the n1 quiz group being all town. Which is something I actually believe is highly likely to be possible but the state of the thread makes me not want to actually argue about mechanics to be blunt. Scum had to have seen the update because scum see thread updates when they check their scum topic or the quiz team topic. So I think "scum not noticing" isn't an argument that actually holds up unless scum deliberately gambited shooting unwnd which doesn't make much sense given the quiz failed. I literally just wanted to run the quiz team back because I wanted to validate to myself that it will pass this time and is all town or I prove myself wrong so I am forced to scum read someone in that group.
Not going to say I'm all cozy with titus. I know titus can butter me up because she knows how I can get. But she is pushing someone I see as scum. She is defending TSE, (despite TSE being nothing more then ranting noise at this point to me) and I liked her thoughts on Dunn because I had felt a few things during the quiz pt coming from his post that felt off, but I get lost in my own tunnels and forget about players.
So I'd like to see a Spring lynch. For me it would either let me know if my reads are correct or if I'm running around looking in the wrong directs. Because telling me a players tone reads town is just something I can see easily faked.
In post 2664, beeboy wrote:I wanted NDMath dead because if this was somehow negligence then the slot that is least active by a large margin gains massive scum equity.
So NDMath is just always scum. Either by quiz 1 being all scum or by being the one most likely to not submit a kill / see a thread update.
Unless I missed a memo somewhere there is typically more then one scum in a game. Not sure why you wrapped this into only NDMath option.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2673 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 2:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2667, NDMath wrote:
In post 2638, midwaybear wrote:He’s passing it to Dunnstral
If not, he’s giving it to Pink Ball
Mark my words
:facepalm:
You are so smart.
In post 2664, beeboy wrote:I wanted NDMath dead because if this was somehow negligence then the slot that is least active by a large margin gains massive scum equity.
So NDMath is just always scum. Either by quiz 1 being all scum or by being the one most likely to not submit a kill / see a thread update.
That is a bs reason to scumread me.

Which of Pinkball and Dunn are gonna be our chain decider so I can pass to the other?
I say let PB decide.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2716 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 7:41 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 990, Dunnstral wrote:Actually he didn't deny it - he danced around the idea of denying it but never voted, and I think that looks worse
In post 1539, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1534, unwnd wrote:I appreciate the concern but as someone apart of the fail quiz you should start telling me who you think is the most likely.
Farside looked towny IMO, changed my read there
People had a problem with Spring but I'm not convinced - I could use talking to on this from my pt mates
Starbuck was pushing Spring in a weird way IMO
Honestly, I think it's Raya if anyone. He's been playing it safe the whole time, there was a moment where I voted unwnd for the quiz and raya instantly hammered it in which caught me off guard. I think he may be playing a safe game here, emulating his last town game I was in - except I feel he had more analysis in that game
Dunn: why did you bring up springs non vote on the team day 1, but never follow up after?
Can you give more detail what you found scummy about sb.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2719 (isolation #237) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 8:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2717, Titus wrote:Excuse me while I pull my hair out. I'll be back this evening.
Welcome to my world.
Brought to you by the letter S

Can you think of words that start with S?

Shitty, scummy son-of-a-bitches.

How I feel when I'm in this game

okay I feel slightly better sharing that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2725 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:34 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2720, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2719, farside22 wrote:Welcome to my world.
Brought to you by the letter S

Can you think of words that start with S?

Shitty, scummy son-of-a-bitches.

Oh right, you mean Starbuck is scum.
Thank you!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2775 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2757, beeboy wrote:The core issue with this entire situation is Spring is town.
No she isn't
In post 2762, beeboy wrote:
In post 2758, Titus wrote:
In post 2757, beeboy wrote:The core issue with this entire situation is Spring is town.
Based on what? His AtE that's wrong and offensive AF.
I mean my counter argument is you have the ABR slot. :P
They aren't playing to end game they are playing to be right which feels townie to me.
No she is playing to survive as long as possible, not solving the game.
Her reactions to something in regards to tonight failing (1) hasn't happened (2) no one even suggest and (3) she believes it will fail too strongly and is playing the victim pre-morning.
Why would she think she would be alive day 2 if she was town?
Does she think BB will get the vest or that unwnd is dead? Why would she think that when she never thought unwnd was going to be a target in the first place?
Her reactions to anything that plays as a victim is not a town action when nothing occurred and she is just preemptively acting. She doesn't even think it could pass, why?
She believed day 1 the quiz would mean sorting things and finding scum? So now it's paranoia? One that she didn't vote and was willing to change?
No and if you can really look at ABR's post and say he reads as a day cop. I'd be really surprised.

In post 2766, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 2737, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: springlullaby
I expected this
Ditto.

So spring want players to lynch between titus and PB even though many have expressed a scum read in mid.

Yup that is not helping solve the game. It's only to help her.

If anyone passes to spring/dunn day 3 they are scum claiming at that point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2790 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:50 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2776, springlullaby wrote:
In post 2772, beeboy wrote:Spring don't let them kill Pinkball.
Why are you doing this to me I keep defending you PepeHands.
beeboy, I do play to win. And there are enough players in this game who know that.
Farside in particular being dismissive the way she is of my contribution is highly suspect, because she is in a oldies game so thick in blabla, this one is nothing in comparison.
Nothing you say makes any sense. Including this. I explained multiple times with different reasons why I find you scummy.

In post 2779, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2775, farside22 wrote:many have expressed a scum read in mid.

iirc you never explained why you SR me. Also, ND admitted he scumread me because he didn't read my posts as townie which is questionable. Pink Ball never gave his reasons, and I refuted all of Raya's.

I had day 1, but since then it was more like you just changed your reads without explaining anything. I'll bring in quotes shortly.
\
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2791 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 10:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1635, midwaybear wrote:Unfortunate that mafia got a JOAT...

I wanted to say that ABR is the scummiest player, but his anger feels genuine and I agree that we definitely did not use the mechanics in our favor yesterday.
I agree with ND that we should decide the quiz team
after not before
passing the chain. ABR is still on my radar of suspicion though.
I also disagree with the Raya scumreads. I think a lot of people have been saying that she makes the "safe" reads which I don't exactly agree with. She was townreading Cakez before he became obv town, and I can't really see any necessarily "safe" reads.
In post 1611, Raya36 wrote:
In post 1518, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1513, Albert B. Rampage wrote:when you vote someone for chain leader, they become BP. Scum know this. They did NOT try to kill unwnd.
Unless there was no scum in the neighborhood but it failed because ____? Power roles
Is it really likely there's a PR that allows scum to fail a quiz without even having to be on it? That seems to overpowered to me because not only does it gain scum an advantage but it also causes a lot of town confusion and makes us believe someone on the quiz is scum.

I'm honestly gonna just go with scum is on the quiz
I like this quote because some people(like Dunnstral and beeboy) were trying to suggest that scum were outside the quiz team. That's super unlikely, and suggesting that seems more scum motivated than town motivated.

@Pink Ball. Yesterday, you said that I was scum upon a SirCakez scum flip.
Also, we don't really know that beeboy is town, so I do not really support him on the quiz team. unwnd is safely conf town though.
I think the quiz team should be me, unwnd, farside, Raya :D
In post 505, midwaybear wrote:why farside and starbuck?
In post 754, midwaybear wrote:Thinking of passing the chain to Starbuck ngl
In post 756, midwaybear wrote:
In post 755, beeboy wrote:I would rather you just do you and fully justify it then sheep a read
how is that a sheep? I already explained why I TR her before.
In post 762, midwaybear wrote:farside, unwnd, tse, starbuck all give me doubts. And then I can't give it to PB or Cakez who I think are town(mostly Cakez). NDMath has posted way too little, and not that much substance. I can see myself giving it to Dunn or beeboy then. I like Dunnstral's posts because he seems critical of things others were saying, and veered away from sheeping, so VOTE: Dunnstral
In post 775, midwaybear wrote:@farside I don't think I really townread TSE. You, starbuck, TSE, and unwnd give me doubts not in the sense of scumread, but I'm pretty sure there are two scum in the 4 of you and probably a scum outside of this subset who is getting TR.
In post 1368, midwaybear wrote:how am I following an agenda? unwnd has been pretty helpful and anti-town. I prefer having her lynched over Cakez
the flight or fight is interesting
I was reading a MU Champs game, and scum went inactive as they were caught (season 7 game 6)
In post 1435, midwaybear wrote:i guess unwnd can change beeboy's quiz once, but that doesn't seem that useful.
I prefer keeping cakez
TSE is probably scum now
In post 1731, midwaybear wrote:
In post 1706, Raya36 wrote:But I chose Unwnd since I think he's town and we would gain a lot more info from him than we would giving it to Beeboy who was the alternative option.
What do you mean by this? Was his reaction EOD not enough to convince you he’s town?

Anyways, Raya is making me reconsider, so the only person I’m comfortable “recycling” would be farside. Remaining 3 can be me, unwnd, ND.
In post 1736, midwaybear wrote:I think PB is fine too because of the reaction test.
@Raya We’re not going with the same group because then we’re going to fail again. Sure there might be a tamperer, but it’s still too risky
@Dunn so what

If you guys really don’t want me, then it can be {unwnd, Farside, PB, ND}
Pedit: ...
In post 2088, midwaybear wrote:yeah, let's decide the team after handing the chain. The current team doesn't really seem appealing, and unwnd's reasoning for it is iffy.
Deny team
In post 2197, midwaybear wrote:Why is everybody just ignoring how SCUMMY ABR was?
What has Titus done to make you all reconsider?
pedit: how coincidental. most of what I remember from your posts here is you explaining why ABR is bad
In post 2315, midwaybear wrote:actually she seems townie now...
I'm still semi-confident that scum is in this pool of six(five)
{Titus, raya, farside, dunn, ND}. I don't really think Pink Ball is likely to be scum anymore because of the reaction test. I disagree with farside that it felt fake. Also, his feelings about being pressured to solve seem legit.

I don't think people read this stuff but here is the quotes I pulled from Mid where he changes his reads and many, many times never explains his scum reads.

The first one was day 1. He said he was going to give SB the chain and then has a sudden unsure I changed my mind 10 minutes later. According to mid it was on reread, but he never says what changed his mind.
Another quote in the mix he talks about ABR and most of his comments ABR is a positive comment, I put that in bold above what he said.
Fast forward to today and he basically is agreeing with everyone about anyone that is scum. I haven't seen Mid really stick with a scum read or say why. At one point he had a town read on me that just vanished for no reason and seriously after his "suspicion" of me yesterday I don't see where he started to town read me at all.
I don't even know why he didn't like the team when he didn't state a scum read on any of the ones in the quiz from the first one (which at that time was NDMath, Unwnd, TSE and PB.)
Basically all I see from mid is following others and blending in without stating why or sticking with a scum read without following someone else.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2794 (isolation #242) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:50 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2792, Titus wrote:@Farside, Pretty sure I'm dead here, barring a miracle. I'll trust you to carry on with my theory. If it fails, I trust you to at least look at ND/Starbuck.

Like I said, ABR was toxic and I lack an obvtown gene. Thanks for giving me a shot.
Well i still dont see tse town. But don't look at me to lead. Personally i haven't requested replacement because of how many pages this game has gone. I really hate tse harassment that continues to get a free pass. Springs flailing around at any accusation. Beeboy ignoring it all no matter what is said.
And tbf you know i hate when people try to appeal to me. I always feel like its an ulterior motive.
So yea im a bad one to ask to do anything more then what ive done.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2795 (isolation #243) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 12:51 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2793, springlullaby wrote:^Look at that wall and tell me it's not pure OMGUS + bullshit.
It's been a pattern of hers.

1) My biggest disagreement with her play is how obvious unwnd was town at the end of day 1. The claim really sucked at that point, and there like a flower, she was saying that it was absolutely clear unwnd was town.
2) Look at farside change of heart about ABR, she was all "ABR is scum" when there was zero chance of ABR being lynched, but today she transitioned into Titus must be town for no tangible reason whatsoever.

Anyway, @ TSE, have you read that I want Pink Ball and Titus as bottom 2? Do you have a comment?

By the way i explained my change of read, but that requires you to actually read the fucking game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2800 (isolation #244) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:11 am

Post by farside22 »

If your talking about mid. He said day 1 he reread SB. As for day 2 i quoted his read changes. You can check his iso yourself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2811 (isolation #245) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2807, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2805, Pink Ball wrote:I agree with Titus that she's probably doomed, and I don't think that's bad. It's good actually. Really good.
Do you think it's AI that she keeps repeating that she's doomed?
No
In post 2808, Dunnstral wrote:Wasn't somebody else doing the 'I'm doomed' routine in this game earlier?
Mid was.

And im noting a page from pb and no linger interacting with spring who clearly likes to not read the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2814 (isolation #246) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2274, farside22 wrote:Well whoever is part of the quiz, we do need to approve it.
I have no desire to be part of the quiz team. Im a bit paranoid at the idea of a scum player that can switch votes theory that was presented.
I feel better about titus play over abr.
Till i see spring lynched I won't feel much satisfaction, unless its tse.
Id say im null on ndmath, feeling null on titus. This is not outside her ability as scum to do but she at least reads like she is sorting people.
Plus something abr said in the game gives me a slight pause.
In post 2356, farside22 wrote:
In post 2312, Titus wrote:Midway, you're self admitted survivalist and wish washy on reads. You say neither of those are enough to warrant a scumread on you. The question is, what would be a better standard? Who would then be scum? I don't see much solving but instead objecting to ours.

Also

*mutes TSE*
I love that idea.
I don't know about shade but i like the town block.
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:
That is honestly a very disappointing take from your end, I just don't think why you think this situation is normal in light of us just coming back from a failed quiz. Like, maybe you missed hte memo? There is one scum between Raya/Farside/Starbuck/Spring/Dunn who were all on the quiz. I've read into Beeboy's theory about scum being able to fuck with results but that goes against my own role and I think it'd be boring setup design to have a pure counter to each role present.
If your town with your role, why dont you think scum could have the same role?
In post 2344, Titus wrote:
In post 2338, unwnd wrote:There is one scum between Raya/Farside/Starbuck/Spring/Dunn who were all on the quiz
You just speculated that two scum could be in R/F/Starbuck. Now, you seem certain there's only one.

There's nothing preventing scum from being in Spring/Dunn.
We could go with lynching spring.
I'd go 1v1 with that.
In post 2354, Pink Ball wrote:Dude can we just lynch TSE? I don't give a flying fuck
God that would be the best thing ever.
In post 2666, farside22 wrote:
In post 2657, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:If your still there Farside.
Can I please have a name of a game you played where you were Town in.
Jigsaw mafia
Animals Upick
Normal 2135
In post 2658, beeboy wrote:
In post 2655, farside22 wrote:

I think we are lacking new relevant information in the form of wagons and even flips because of how slow this game is going. I am not happy about the constant thunderdomes that keep happening this game. But with vote counts and wagon dynamics normally I am capable of making it work? A lack of clear support on pushes makes this game very hard for me to navigate and all these aggressive 1v1s aren't doing a good job persuading me outside town reading Starbuck which is a shit take away from this amount of pages. Mafia has never been a game of rhetoric so these various 1v1s has little bearing on player's alignment in my world.

I think Dunn's recent set of posts where he responded to me indirectly by saying "fuck me so if the group fails you guys lynch me anyway" felt like town frustration to me over anything else. Which is why I put him as my 4th best option which I guess was my most recent read adjustment.

You tin foiling me constantly is also starting to give me better vibes compared to where I was previously at?

Titus is supporting you but I don't think she is doing it in a way that is overly hard to fake? I could maybe see from your POV how her angles and thoughts come from a town POV. But it feels like standard going through motions to me which I'll admit town can do. Lot's of my recent posts are just me going through motions.

Issue with my new Dunnstral read and read on you is that I am now committing to the idea of the n1 quiz group being all town. Which is something I actually believe is highly likely to be possible but the state of the thread makes me not want to actually argue about mechanics to be blunt. Scum had to have seen the update because scum see thread updates when they check their scum topic or the quiz team topic. So I think "scum not noticing" isn't an argument that actually holds up unless scum deliberately gambited shooting unwnd which doesn't make much sense given the quiz failed. I literally just wanted to run the quiz team back because I wanted to validate to myself that it will pass this time and is all town or I prove myself wrong so I am forced to scum read someone in that group.
Not going to say I'm all cozy with titus. I know titus can butter me up because she knows how I can get. But she is pushing someone I see as scum. She is defending TSE, (despite TSE being nothing more then ranting noise at this point to me) and I liked her thoughts on Dunn because I had felt a few things during the quiz pt coming from his post that felt off, but I get lost in my own tunnels and forget about players.
So I'd like to see a Spring lynch. For me it would either let me know if my reads are correct or if I'm running around looking in the wrong directs. Because telling me a players tone reads town is just something I can see easily faked.
Unless I missed a memo somewhere there is typically more then one scum in a game. Not sure why you wrapped this into only NDMath option.
Just quoting thing i said about titus that show SB isn't reading/takes one quote and ignores everything else stated.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2816 (isolation #247) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 3:21 am

Post by farside22 »

Whatever you say scummy one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2825 (isolation #248) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:00 am

Post by farside22 »

Mid has the chain.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2834 (isolation #249) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:33 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2833, Raya36 wrote:Tomorrow we need to be more organized with the chain. The problem is we leave all the scummiest players to the end and they make scummy decisions
You put scummy people in the middle or beginning it's the same results.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2838 (isolation #250) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 4:36 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2836, Raya36 wrote:
In post 2834, farside22 wrote:
In post 2833, Raya36 wrote:Tomorrow we need to be more organized with the chain. The problem is we leave all the scummiest players to the end and they make scummy decisions
You put scummy people in the middle or beginning it's the same results.
Yeah I guess you're right ://
Just let the day end with TSE making his choice. We have the quiz PT and we can discuss further a few thoughts.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2901 (isolation #251) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2859, Starbuck wrote:Stop putting words in my mouth. I would just like you to be a good sportsman all around to everybody whether you think somebody is scum or not. At the end of the day, we're playing a game and you're just going out of your way to make the whole game miserable and I just don't understand why.
In post 2872, Pink Ball wrote:spring, is so obvious that you're picking a fight with me 'cause you felt bad when you read the mafia PT from XP Mafia and saw that I was trying to pocket you 'cause I thought you were a good target since my analysis of your playstyle is that you could tend to tunnel and if scum could control those tunnels you would be a good target to pocket.

You didn't like that, you don't see that flaw in your game and now you dislike me. That's fine I guess!

But don't try to depict me like someone I'm not. You clearly don't know me or even have a grasp of how I'm like.
In post 2874, Pink Ball wrote:Like, if you just thought I'm scum, yeah sure. But you keep pushing a rethoric that I'm someone I'm not, and I'm not even talking about the game.

I wouldn't mind if you just wanted me dead because you think I'm scum, but you clearly have outside influence in your play. That, or I'm right and you're just scum. Hopefully it's the latter.

Good night spring, hope to not encounter you in the future, that's the most reasonable take I can give you.

Just going to say to both of you. She is scum. She is trolling as scum and she knows she's dead tomorrow. So this is her way to be the asshole till that happens.
Your better off ignoring her.

PB: I'm totally and completely understanding of your feelings, but regardless of how you feel and for the sake of the game titus should be lynched. I don't understand why BB is ignoring Spring's attitude or would think of that as town. But i swear to all that I can I will plan for a better day 3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2904 (isolation #252) » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2903, springlullaby wrote:Lol at farside: autovote=autolynch. You and I both know this.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2948 (isolation #253) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:42 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2934, Pink Ball wrote:I propose Dunn, midway and spring as the targets for tonight
I endorse this product and or service.

We discussed who should be part of the quiz for n3 and who we scum read. Im waiting for the mod to anwser a question i sent.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2956 (isolation #254) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

I want to pass the chain with no crazy shit happening. So if I pass to someone I don't want it to go rogue like it has in the past.
Still waiting on the mod about the questions for how many are to be part of the quiz. Many in the PT agreed that PB should be put in the quiz. Raya also trusted unwnd. If anyone has suggestion on who they want to see do the quiz please let me know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2958 (isolation #255) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:10 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2957, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2955, Pink Ball wrote: Why do you want Dunn lynched now?
I have been scumreading him for a majority of D2 because I don't really see any effort to scumhunt or really engage with the thread.
Also, farside do not pass the chain until we have all agreed to some form of plan that outlines who is passing to who and who is getting lynched. I really would like to end the day with a scum lynch, and discussing the exact order seems like a better idea than what we did D1, D2.
Hey for once we agree on something.

Which 3 people would you like to see as voted to be shot tonight?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2960 (isolation #256) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay so today we can have 3 people do the quiz.
So far I have PB and unwnd as 2 of the 3. Any other thoughts on players to be put into the quiz?
I think the hurt tag would be a great different.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2962 (isolation #257) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 7:56 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2961, Starbuck wrote:I must have been gone too long, what's the hurt tag?
Just doing this instead of using a tag.

hurt: Spring, Dunn and Midway
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2970 (isolation #258) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2969, beeboy wrote:HURT: unwnd, Beeboy, NDMath

Give unwnd a bullet proof vest.
Scum has to kill Math or my negative utility.

This is the best line of play.
Meh, I'd rather force scum to kill someone that most scum read. Dont give them an out, besides they were either wanting you or unwnd dead day 1 anyways.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2977 (isolation #259) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:57 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2971, Pink Ball wrote:I'm starting to think that I'm wrong in one of Dunn and spring, and that beeboy is the third scum with midway and one of Dunn and spring
My scum read is spring/ dunn and either mid or tse.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2980 (isolation #260) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 11:48 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2979, midwaybear wrote:why is tse scum? His behavior is very similar to ABR who flipped town.
Abr wasn't as tunneling as tse. And Abr was pushing other reads. All tse is sing the same mantra repeatedly. Without adding anything new.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2981 (isolation #261) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2979, midwaybear wrote:why is tse scum? His behavior is very similar to ABR who flipped town.
Why were you fine with TSE and less fine with Titus if you feel the way you do about the 2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3001 (isolation #262) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:02 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2992, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:In no way should Starbuck be a Town read nor do I understand how they are a townread.
Cake scum read them.

@Farside I want your full read on Starbuck in full detail.

No.

You haven't present a case on anyone so bite me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3002 (isolation #263) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:05 pm

Post by farside22 »

Still waiting for suggestions for the quiz for tonight from players.
Also I would like to discuss who is going to give to which player for chain. PB if I give it to you next who would you give the chain to?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3003 (isolation #264) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2978, Pink Ball wrote:Spring first then. Dunn is my least scumread out of the three
What happened to your midway scum read?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3005 (isolation #265) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 2983, Dunnstral wrote:'Sabotage Checker' sounds like it checks to see if mafia chose to fail the quiz or not externally, rather than check an individual person. or am i on the wrong track?
It does look like he was softing something with Farside that from my point of view at the time made no sense at all

I'm not mafia so here are the possibilities:

1) Spring is mafia
2) Starbuck is mafia and either went for a wifom play or was forced to vote pass
3) Outside interference

What was the mafia reward for failing the quiz?

@Mod What happens if we lynch one of the 3 players in the list today? And can mafia choose to nokill tonight?
The reward is the player who is chain leader would not be BP for the night.

EBWOP: 3 players needed for the quiz. I am suggesting PB and unwnd currently.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3046 (isolation #266) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3007, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3005, farside22 wrote:The reward is the player who is chain leader would not be BP for the night.
That's pretty minor, to be honest
Well the power for today is strong. We force scum to kill a player that most are scum reading.
In post 3022, unwnd wrote:I don't really want Spring on the kill because I think most people want to lynch her and she dies anyway. As I see it, I think Dunn/Spring as the final 2 would be fine. They need to be sorted out regarldess. I want to use Hurt in a more efficient way instead of doubling what people are saying.

That being said, With Dunn/Spring being at the bottom 2 that leaves Pink Ball, Midwaybear, and NDmath for the quiz. I say we go with this because the more people that do the quiz? The better. It tests to see what happens. I'm starting to think the quiz is a resource more than an efficient tell for things, therefore I think our best odds rely in what happens with the chain. The hurt thing is pretty cool too.

I get what your saying here. I don't mind this, we have to remember though that scum must be able to sabotage a group with Raya's role flip known.
In post 3024, beeboy wrote:Hurt: Person We Lynch, Person who gets vest, Me

I am the only one who should die, that benefits town to die and scum won't just abstain their shot.
Idk :|
Even though the mod didn't post it, the PT stated the kill was a strongman kill for scum. Do not put a player that you want to have the BP vest on the list.
You can verify this with unwnd and SB if you don't believe me.

In post 3031, Pink Ball wrote:Right now I'm more worried about creating a solid townbloc to put enough pressure on the scumteam in order to make them slip.

Farside, unwnd and Starbuck you're all in my townbloc, if you all agree with this townreads say aye aye captain and I think we win this.
High five town block!

Okay so knowing it is a random person that could be part of the 3 if we lynch within the 3 we need to think who we want as the bottom 2 and don't put either as the kill part.

Dunn: Why did you pick Spring yesterday for the chain?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3047 (isolation #267) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

What about this: Spring/Dunn bottom 2.
Force scum to shot TSE/Mid/SB
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3049 (isolation #268) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 1:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3048, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3046, farside22 wrote:Dunn: Why did you pick Spring yesterday for the chain?
'Cause I didn't think she was scum, I didn't like that you guys all grouped up amongst each other at the start and passed the chain to each other then made the quiz yourselves, and I didn't think anyone else was going to give it to spring if I didn't
So who are your scum reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3061 (isolation #269) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3060, Pink Ball wrote:We could probably flip midway today and that way ND gets cleared. midway's frustration towards that slot is non partnery

I was thinking about the 3 to hurt. What if we 1 of the bottom 2 we think is scum isn't lynched. If the player lynches the person we chose to be shot by scum they are opening wolf at that point.

Thoughts?

Example: I want Dunn/Spring bottom 2
hurt would bee Dunn/Mid/SB
Who ever holds the end saves dunn so scum can't have random pick of who they want.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3062 (isolation #270) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 4:05 am

Post by farside22 »

Also if spring is scum like I suspect and flips scum I'm would say see how TSE spins a SB/Spring scum team bs
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3068 (isolation #271) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:12 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3067, Pink Ball wrote:You're not scum with spring Starbuck, there's no way.

Also I like pinky swears.

I don't think so either.
I'm just trying to get some players to either stop tunneling and prove themselves are continue down their scummy path.

So back to the task at hand. What did you think of the idea of forcing 2 players that are scum reads. Forcing 1 to be picked and the other as part of being hurt?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3069 (isolation #272) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

Dunn already stated a town read on Spring and I don't trust him not to give her the chain so that is why I am pushing them as the 2 at the bottom.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3077 (isolation #273) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:04 am

Post by farside22 »

quiz team: pinkball, unwnd, farside
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3078 (isolation #274) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:08 am

Post by farside22 »

Pb: you need to pass the chain and I'm pushing players to tell me whom they are going to chain. Would you chain sb?
Nd: who would you chain and who do you want hurt/bottom 2?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3100 (isolation #275) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3079, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3058, Dunnstral wrote:If this were a normal game, Midwaybear would have been the day 1 lynch, and if he wasn't, he'd be the day 2 lynch

He definitely wouldn't be here taking potshots on day 3
that's true. The chain mechanic is scumsided which is why I don't think scum really can tamper with the quiz.
Managed to avoid being mislynched for 2 days in a row, lets make it 3 today.

@farside stop talking about the bottom two. Instead, we pick someone to lynch and the other person goes in the 3 group
You realize the bottom 2 has been for fuck shit reason? You know the definition of insanity? Doing the same fucking think and expecting different results.
In post 3099, unwnd wrote:Spring stamped her feet in the most unproductive way having some kind of catharsis on what type of team exists thinking that me and farside suddenly now make sense? I just really don't get her rationale right now and I'm concerned she will never explain it at this rate.
Shes desperate scum just flailing away.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3138 (isolation #276) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:30 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3116, Pink Ball wrote:Must be spring, TSE and midwaaaaaaaaay let's do it please please please
That is what ive been saying for 2 game days. With throwing in dunn.

I noted spring took the list from raya that was day 1 just to avoid raya calling me a strong town read on day.
Gee why would spring completely bypass that???
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3139 (isolation #277) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3128, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3118, Pink Ball wrote:@Dunn spring needs to flip me before flipping herself because I become conftown after her scum flip. Please please please
I want the F2 to be Spring and Starbuck.
@PB you agree with this?
Nope.

I claim 2 shot doc.
Already soft claimed. So you are SOL.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3140 (isolation #278) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Alright so now i understand some of dunn/nd can that just be confirmed by nd please?

So bottom 2 tse spring, made mid choose between the 2.

Mid/Sb/????
I dont see scum agreeing to vote out who we want so who is part of the hurt squad?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3153 (isolation #279) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

mod: for the strong man kill is the choice. Does the scum get the group with the most votes?

unhurt
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3154 (isolation #280) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:00 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3141, Pink Ball wrote:Nooooo dont make mid decide he will let spring live!!!
In post 3142, midwaybear wrote:i would choose TSE over spring because some of the things spring has been saying are weird.
like what she said about Raya's role.
I'm good with this choice.
In post 3146, Pink Ball wrote:farside we could assume that your protection on N1 is conftown right???
It's the only thing that makes sense to me. Lets play devils advocate for a moment. Whether you believe SB or Spring to be scum in the N1 quiz they both knew who was going to be the chainleader and the mod claried during the night that the person voted as chainleader would be BP. So yes, I believe I protected the player that was to be shot that night.
I'd rather not say who.

Also since I don't mind an open wolf at this point in the game. Why don't be force TSE/Sping at the bottom. Scum shots are SB/Mid/TSE in that pool?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3155 (isolation #281) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3148, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3143, midwaybear wrote:why does town have so many PRs now...
1-Shot Wiretapper
2-Shot Sabotoge Checker
2-Shot Doctor
Mason with no pt
Mason with no pt
Don't forget the neighbor claim by PB and Spring.
SB said in the quiz night 1 she is a VT.
BB claimed he was NU (hurts a quiz by failing it)
Only mid and TSE have not claimed anything thus far.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3167 (isolation #282) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 1:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3164, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 3157, springlullaby wrote:
In post 3154, farside22 wrote:So yes, I believe I protected the player that was to be shot that night.
I'd rather not say who.

And this town is letting that slip by.

Wtf. There is no reason for a real doctor to not out target.
True the mafia should know so I don't see why it remains a secret?
I protected beeboy.
In post 3166, Pink Ball wrote:So

HURT: Starbuck, TSE, midwaybear
HURT: Starbuck, TSE, midwaybear

VOTE: pinkball
Please pass to star as i don't trust many will.

If you could keep the order and be the one to push thing I'd appreciate it. I have been fighting some really hard days this week and I am really need to step back for a few days.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3186 (isolation #283) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3179, Dunnstral wrote:How can the scum team be midway/TSE/Pink Ball if the quiz failed day 1 and none of them were on it :?
I think the scum team is spring, TSE and mid.
That would explain the failure day 1.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3187 (isolation #284) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 2:57 am

Post by farside22 »

VOTE: deny quiz team

Also I would be fine with Dunn/ND/Me.

Dunn I'm more sure about Spring scum with every fiber of my being. One this quiz is denied I will invoke the new one.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3203 (isolation #285) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:54 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3199, Pink Ball wrote:How about you deciding between spring and TSE huh? Sounds like a good compromise between what you want and what I want!
I agree, but if people are so paranoid about this. We could for fun hurt TSE, mid and spring. Have SB and spring at the bottom and have some popcorn as we watch scum decide who they have to shot among themselves. Would be great info too!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3204 (isolation #286) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way I only think that, I have small doubt about mid so I would rather have TSE/Spring at the bottom and the main 3 SB/TSE/Mid in the hurt category.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3229 (isolation #287) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:56 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3228, Pink Ball wrote:spring is the optimal lynch, we already discussed this
He's just protecting his scum buddy.

I had one concern. BB stated he would do whatever he wanted no mater what everyone else said and that he would work with TSE.
What if BB decides to give the chain to someone that the majority agrees should be the bottom 2? He is being very quite and frankly if I would have him banned for playing that anti-town where as everything is planned ahead, most agree and he allows the scum to have a free shot at who ever they hell they wanted.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3230 (isolation #288) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by farside22 »

My only thought is if BB should give to mid and be towards the end, but if BB gives to TSE we need to be prepared somehow, I just don't know which way to play it with a wild card in the game.

Should we do the hurt with Spring/TSE/Mid if BB refuses?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3236 (isolation #289) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 6:16 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3231, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:I’m telling you all that Mid’s Town.
And I’m usually the kind of guy to Buss my teammates.
Farside is the type of gal to always no matter what defend their scum buddy as long as Farside likes them as a person.

Thats not true.

You obviously didn't look at my meta.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3240 (isolation #290) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

Please decline the quiz if you have not already. Thank you.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3259 (isolation #291) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3249, Pink Ball wrote:I agree beeboy, but we want to solve the spring/Starbuck dichotomy, aaaand get rid of the noise
Thats 1 thing.
In post 3255, Dunnstral wrote:Well I think I mentioned this but personal preference I like to figure out the quiz before the chain. Are we fine with Farside + me and NDmath?

@farside I think you were asking if I'd pass to spring earlier, I'll pass to NDMath if I get it first and let him decide, I'm not going to strongarm save spring when nobody else thinks she can be town... that's totally something I'd do but I shouldn't
So here is my thoughts based on n1. Quiz failed. I think scum was in the quiz. 2) only those in the quiz knew who was the leader. Spring herself said she couldn't see unwnd being killed. I saved BB, now before n1 most were leaning bb as leader for next day. So i swear i think scum was in the quiz based on those facts.
I think sb is town, i see many disagree but im not going to argue about it so i put her in the shot category.
Based on claims at this point who are you top 3 scum reads?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3260 (isolation #292) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

Also dunn between the neighbor claims do you see that as tvt or tvs?
I think scum forced into killing the vt claims help too. If you disagree with that let me know why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3341 (isolation #293) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:25 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3262, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3260, farside22 wrote:If you disagree with that let me know why?
i somewhat disagree because I feel like some people might be fakeclaiming
Like who? You are pretty vague about this so spit it out or don't say it at all.
In post 3285, midwaybear wrote:because farside pushed you a lot D1, then townread you, and apparently is consider you as scum now
I don't scum read SB I put her in the pool to be shot, if you read it is everyone that claimed VT that is in the pool to shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3343 (isolation #294) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3332, Pink Ball wrote:@Starbuck next in line must be beeboy, Dunn and ND
I was thinking Dunn who said he would give it to ND. I still feel like I'm screaming at Dunn to see Spring as scum. I tried to explain how her reads are basically just to attack a player with out a good reason. Her case on PB had only 1 valid point. When I pointed out the discrepancy about TSE saying that scum didn't have to confirm and why she was not finding that scummy she ignored it.
Like every fucking sign shows those 2 ignoring each others scumminess every step and throwing shit just so no one looks at them.

Quiz Group: Dunn, ND, Farside22
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3377 (isolation #295) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3373, beeboy wrote:I mean my head space is basically in the same spot, I don't consider it solved because we don't actually know who the last scum is. But if we are on the same page on the if all else fails do X then I guess I am worried for nothing?

I think we have to be wrong on one of them. Since the 2nd group passing to me confirms one of unwnd/starbuck has to be scum that wanted the group to pass. I still don't think it's farside and raya was on the group and is currently dead.
Spring and midway both denied the second quiz group. I think TSE denied it as well, but I'm not as sure about that. And remember spring was the one acting like the quiz would fail and she would be blamed for it failing day 2.
I have a theory about the over dramatic bs but it's just a theory. I'll discuss it with the quiz people tonight if I'm right about Spring. If I'm wrong I expect players to want PB at the bottom day 4 with SB.
I really would be shocked if Spring was town.

Please make sure to vote for who is going to be in the hurt category before you pass any further!!!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3378 (isolation #296) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3374, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: NDMath

Approve Quiz Team

So what is the hurt list? It's between tse, starbuck, spring, midway? I guess leaving out pink ball makes sense since he'd die if spring is mafia, and spring and midway at the bottom.

That's my thoughts, so the chain should go to Pink Ball, unwnd, tse, order doesn't matter, last person picks who dies

Does that sound correct?
I thought mid was going to pick between TSE/Spring.

Just as a reminder if mid saves spring over TSE (when he said he would vote out spring) he is lying scum and should be in the bottom 2 with spring day 4.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3388 (isolation #297) » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3383, midwaybear wrote:You guys are saying the team is me-tse-spring, but it’s unfortunately not.
Is pink ball ever scum with spring?
It's hard for me to see that, but I don't say absolutely no. I think scum spring would have had better points on why PB was scum then she did.

I have one last crazy theory but for now I'm just going on who I see as most likely scum and that is Spring/TSE.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3421 (isolation #298) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:08 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3414, springlullaby wrote:^PB is detestable. Absolutely. Threatening people now.

Number source of toxicity this game.
Actually there is a plan to shot those that are vt claim. Why would you want scum to have free range to shot whoever they want?

Thats why there is yhe question but you know that and just throwing shade for no reason
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3422 (isolation #299) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:09 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3409, unwnd wrote:TSE, if i give you the chain are you saving midway or Spring?
Why are you trusting tse?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3423 (isolation #300) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

mod: i would appreciate that the toxicity from sb and tse comes to an end. I am very tired of their harrassment at this point
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3424 (isolation #301) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:14 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3423, farside22 wrote:
mod: i would appreciate that the toxicity from sb and tse comes to an end. I am very tired of their harrassment at this point
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3426 (isolation #302) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:23 am

Post by farside22 »

Before i forget if anyone is around any thoughts about changing the force kill with sb/tse/spring. Force scum to out themselves if mid is forced to bottom .
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3428 (isolation #303) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:28 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3411, Starbuck wrote:I wish you both would stop being so ridiculous when it comes to me.
The only scum read they have is you or me or both. Neither ever presented a case or reason for their reads either.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3430 (isolation #304) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:31 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3427, midwaybear wrote:hasn't even been that toxic tbh
why am I scum over srping now?
Are you dumb or scum
Are you dum or scum you are scum why isn't anyone seeing it!!!@
Every fucking day since this game started with no fucking reason is not scum hunting it become harssing and annoying and toxic.
If you want i will do that and say no reason why i scum read you for the rest of this game day if you find it perfectly fucking fine to do.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3431 (isolation #305) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 9:32 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3427, midwaybear wrote:hasn't even been that toxic tbh
why am I scum over srping now?
By the way i made a case day 2 you never responded to since you were safe.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3434 (isolation #306) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:01 am

Post by farside22 »

Im going to read that over but before i do. My concern isnt you as much as tse. I think he would save spring over mid. As i stated those 2 are my stronger scum reads.
Ive been banging my head with what makes sense as 3rd scum member and its hard to see. I put sb and mid together mostly due to the vt claim.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3435 (isolation #307) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3433, midwaybear wrote:
Spoiler: ur case without quotes
I don't think people read this stuff but here is the quotes I pulled from Mid where he changes his reads and many, many times never explains his scum reads.

The first one was day 1. He said he was going to give SB the chain and then has a sudden unsure I changed my mind 10 minutes later. According to mid it was on reread, but he never says what changed his mind.
Another quote in the mix he talks about ABR and most of his comments ABR is a positive comment, I put that in bold above what he said.
Fast forward to today and he basically is agreeing with everyone about anyone that is scum. I haven't seen Mid really stick with a scum read or say why. At one point he had a town read on me that just vanished for no reason and seriously after his "suspicion" of me yesterday I don't see where he started to town read me at all.
I don't even know why he didn't like the team when he didn't state a scum read on any of the ones in the quiz from the first one (which at that time was NDMath, Unwnd, TSE and PB.)
Basically all I see from mid is following others and blending in without stating why or sticking with a scum read without following someone else.

Spoiler: my response
About not giving Starbuck the chain, what is the scum motivation in doing that? Why would I announce I was thinking of giving someone the chain and not do so as scum? I reread and a lot of Starbuck's posts were too defensive for my liking
In post 136, Starbuck wrote:However, your question here makes me feel like you're trying to force something where there isn't anything. I just don't think you know me and that's cool. Unfortunately, though, I'm not quite sure if that's you coming at me as Town or scum trying to build false suspicion. So maybe I do have my first read.
some veiled OMGUS in response to a legit point from Cakez(one example)
TBH, this might not necessarily be scum indicative, but I still wanted to play it safe which was I gave Dunn the chain.

I don't I ever really mentioned ABR, so it wasn't a massive turn of thought. He was pretty stubborn/anti-town, but I still figured that he was most likely town.

lol how am I agreeing with everyone's scumreads. I townread you during the night period, and I think it was mostly gut/tone? This sheeping point seems interesting, but I don't think so.
[/quote]

I just thought 10 minutes before saying you reread and felt differently about sb read fake.
Your reads seemed to flow where others go. I see scum follow others to blend in and when you did it, it just seem like you don't want to make waves and try to blend in.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3436 (isolation #308) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

Dont know how that happened.

Yikes!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3599 (isolation #309) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Wow that was some bad reads by everyone. I think Dunn was the only one that pinged me that entire game. I didn't think about the mason claim at all being fake, which in hindsite I probably should have thought about all the claims but got tunneled.
Glad I was right about SB, PB, BB and titus in the end.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3601 (isolation #310) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3597, Starbuck wrote:Man, I hate that I was wrong on ND. Gah.

Also, I'm disappointed in the all the hang ups on me and not looking at the bigger picture. All that tunneling cost y'all even when spring said that she felt I was town.

I was reading her posts and taking them heavily into consideration on the last day. I just didn't want to interact because the toxicity was too much and that was killing game enjoyability for me.
Me too girl, me too. I considered replacing out about 10X during the game in large part to many people who thought wrong and couldn't interact well with others without being completely over the top pissy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3603 (isolation #311) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3602, Starbuck wrote:I had thought about replacing out more than once, but wasn't about to leave you and PB who were sticking it out, too.
Well I felt bad for the mod with how many pages this game got to be. Also I wanted to play with you and SL so I thought, just stick it out. Plus I knew that the info I had about BB was worth talking about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3604 (isolation #312) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by farside22 »

Haha just read the dead thread. Glad to know it wasn't just me feeling the way I did about some players.

This game was a shit show to say the least.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3644 (isolation #313) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 10:36 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 3641, springlullaby wrote:
In post 3599, farside22 wrote:Wow that was some bad reads by everyone. I think Dunn was the only one that pinged me that entire game. I didn't think about the mason claim at all being fake, which in hindsite I probably should have thought about all the claims but got tunneled.

Yeah ok, no.
You, Starbuck and PB were the reason this town lost.

Next time just replace out, because you didn't analyze a thing, just insulted for some arbitrary personal preference.

Again, next time, replace out, you won't be missed.

ABR played the game ok too.
I wasn't insulting, you were. I said way too many times my thoughts about your point and how bad it was. But it was like you refused to even think your point was wrong or that you were over reaching.
You were the one being the worst and when 3 players agree that your post was toxic, it's not them, it's you.

pft
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3646 (isolation #314) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 12:24 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3632, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:
In post 3599, farside22 wrote:Wow that was some bad reads by everyone. I think Dunn was the only one that pinged me that entire game. I didn't think about the mason claim at all being fake, which in hindsite I probably should have thought about all the claims but got tunneled.
Agreed.
Sorry about my tunnel on you and Starbuck.

I’m honestly shocked.
I had Unwnd as Lock scum until their major performance at EoD that made me do a complete 180.
GJ on Dunn and Math on the Masons Fake Claim.
Math would have had me at LYLO if it was with someone like Farside or PinkBall.
(Starbuck would have never made it to LYLO)
Tbf i thoight you push on unwn was really hard to follow. I felt like you were over reaching as well. After that you never explained any of your scum reads and just seemed to not want to engage at all.
I don't understand that play type.
It doesn't help sort players and it doesn't read like scum hunting. This game was in desperate need of better communication and less trolling shit post....or whatever you call it.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3648 (isolation #315) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 2:25 am

Post by farside22 »

Haha I feel like that most days and then wonder why i bang my head trying to explain my reads
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3681 (isolation #316) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:11 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3680, Titus wrote:
In post 3679, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Farside had no idea what was going on in this game whatsoever.
Farside knew Raya and Starbuck were town, which was better than you.
Yup.

Playing with reaction doesn't work. Anyone who think differently is just doomed to cause this same outcome as town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3682 (isolation #317) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:15 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3674, springlullaby wrote:But I guess it didn't matter in the sense that Farside tunnel since day 1 was - ABR, Midway, TSE, me = all town.
Starbuck was clearly not playing.
The rest of Raya, PB, Titus, even midway and TSE and you were just sheeping at that point.
Your scum reads were sb, pb and me.
Your reads were not any better. I never said my reads this game was great for scum. Only midway had good reads.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #3683 (isolation #318) » Wed Jun 24, 2020 8:21 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 3659, springlullaby wrote:
In post 3653, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The whole idea of "pass the quiz become conftown" was wrong, and anybody who wasn't picked for quiz or chain etc. it was really a sucky game with not a lot to do.
Nah, the mechanic was fine, the odds was scumsided, and in effect swingy.
But the set up was fine.

I thought town had a chance, I just understimated how dumb the town was.
It was so obvious to me unwnd was scum after the quiz team he put together.
It was obvious after my lynch that the mason claim was doubtful at least.
But the stupidity brigade actually voted scum as chainleader. AGAIN.

But that's just how it works with stupid: unfamiliar setup=high stress environment=OMGUS all the way.
Someone point out something that is "threatening" to them in the game= more OMGUS and stupid obstination.

And this is a perfect post that show SL toxic behavior all in one.
I never called you names.
Never shitted on your intelligence as a player. Frankly if thats all you can walk away from as the same attitude I am fine never playing with you again.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”