unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2487 (isolation #200) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 am

Post by unwnd »

Titus is your read on Dunn something circumstantial as in, you have games with him? I'm not very good at reading him but I do think he has a bit more sass as town
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2492 (isolation #201) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:16 am

Post by unwnd »

I think the people chainless right now is a bit telling of events in particular. Do people think there is more scum chained or less scum chained? Right now I'm sitting with the ideal that at least one scum is chained, which is why i agreed upon the quiz.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2541 (isolation #202) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:37 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2538, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2535, springlullaby wrote:I think there is at least 1 scum on that qt and it's going to fail.
Yep. That this is even getting votes is crazy to me.

Deny Quiz Team
Myself wrote:Another deny is proscum IMO.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2542 (isolation #203) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:40 am

Post by unwnd »

I can see both of your dispositions. The quiz failed last time so it's not exactly wise for you to approve of it. It's just due retribution. Why not let things play out if you are so against it? I just feel like if I nominated either of you even if there was Starbuck/Raya on it, you would still agree.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2546 (isolation #204) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:42 am

Post by unwnd »

On another note:

NDMath has 18 posts. I am definitely OK with him being at the bottom of the chain.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2548 (isolation #205) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:44 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2544, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2541, unwnd wrote:
In post 2538, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2535, springlullaby wrote:I think there is at least 1 scum on that qt and it's going to fail.
Yep. That this is even getting votes is crazy to me.

Deny Quiz Team
Myself wrote:Another deny is proscum IMO.
It's not proscum

Whatever you propose for the 3rd time, I'll have to accept it; as will the rest of town, so it pretty much never fails
So if you're placing your bets on this do you believe I'm town and that whatever I choose is beneficial? If that's true, then why have you denied my picks twice?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2550 (isolation #206) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:48 am

Post by unwnd »

I just don't understand a position where you think it's going to fail right, and then even if it does you at least can have your cake and eat it too. Which gives me pause about my own thoughts in some aspects.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2551 (isolation #207) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:49 am

Post by unwnd »

Someone said there was no definitive townread in this game. I think it was beeboy? He's right. That is making the quiz harder to determine. I also think this is something that scum want because then they can justify denying quizzes easier. I really do think it's proscum especially right now so I don't like your reasoning even if you think they're scum. Thinking that is fine, I have my reservations but I remain curious and I also can take some matters into my own hands as well.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2553 (isolation #208) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:52 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 2552, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 2550, unwnd wrote:I just don't understand a position where you think it's going to fail right, and then even if it does you at least can have your cake and eat it too. Which gives me pause about my own thoughts in some aspects.
What?

The quiz failed yesterday with almost this exact team
Yes which is why I understand your reservations, but if you think I'm town and the quiz fails then the answer becomes less broad? Also that other part I mentioned
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2555 (isolation #209) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:56 am

Post by unwnd »

Yes? It's selfish but it confirms a few things for me. And if it passes that's cool too. We can afford failure this early
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2559 (isolation #210) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by unwnd »

What if it doesnt fail lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2596 (isolation #211) » Wed Jun 10, 2020 3:55 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 2580, midwaybear wrote:
In post 2551, unwnd wrote:I really do think it's proscum especially right now so
I don't like your reasoning even if you think they're scum.
Why is denying the proposed team proscum right now? After all, we still have a week and it's not the last possible proposal. And what does your second statement mean(bolded)?
In post 2555, unwnd wrote:We can afford failure this early
not really...
In post 2567, Pink Ball wrote:I don't think ND is the ideal lynch today, even if he hasn't posted, I'd like to get more info of the gamestate for D3 and lynching the lurker is not he best alternative for that matter
Who do you want to lynch then? This is the exact reason why lurking works.

unwnd is town, but a lot of the things he says don't make sense.
On what notion do you disagree? Don't just say it doesn't make sense.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2723 (isolation #212) » Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:11 am

Post by unwnd »

Hey i incurred some minor whiplash while at my job today I'd like some time to recuperate
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2952 (isolation #213) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:00 am

Post by unwnd »

I'm happy that the quiz passed but I'm just going to say that I proxy'd someone in the quiz last night so either

1) It was right
2) They were passing anyways
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2954 (isolation #214) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 6:03 am

Post by unwnd »

Also my role couldn't be roleblocked, at least not conventionally through the night. I dunno if everyone forgot scum including but I chose a person
before
the night phase

Midway do you still attest that Dunn/ND are partners just because they threw the chain at each other? I don't think they'd make themselves so obvious.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3015 (isolation #215) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

Why are you certain that it was you I proxied? Or perhaps, why it matters that I haven't said? The fact of the matter is one of you was proxied and there's nothing to confirm what it means.

Again, if you're town, then I did nothing. If you're scum? You're going to say you passed the quiz anyways. The only benefit recieved possibly is that if either of you are scum, then it alllowed us a beneficiary in the process.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3016 (isolation #216) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't know why you're worried about TSE so much. I don't think he holds much power. If I'm sitting with the idea that all town passed quiz 2 then that makes it between Spring/Dunn. I think what should happen is that one of them gets hurt and the other gets put down the chain. I'm not the leader here but that's what I do; in terms of my preferences I say put Dunn down the chain and put Spring up for kill.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3018 (isolation #217) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by unwnd »

Dunnstral

Starbuck

Pink Ball
farside22

unwnd

NDmath
TrueSoulEnergy
midwaybear
beeboy

springlullaby

These are all the people who have run quizzes who are alive.

Red = On quiz 1, failed
Orange = Special case, on Quiz 1 that failed but Passed Quiz 2
Green = On Quiz 2, passed
Blue = Negative utility, fails the quiz

I think right now there is a clear divide set here. I know what I said earlier just now but thinking about it I'd like to see our hurts go towards people who have not taken the quiz. Why? Because those are people we can't chain. We need to use our hurt here to see what scum does. Put up people who you're tinfoiling and see what comes of it. It evens out anyways. Best way I'd put it is the paranoia zone. Then we need to factor in the quiz as well. Right now you have 5 people who haven't taken the quiz. 3 of them will be "saved". 2 of them will be down the chain.

And here's the best scenario I can look at:

Hurt: Beeboy, TrueSoulEnergy, NDMath

Reasoning in next post.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (isolation #218) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

So I think Beeboy should be on the hurt for slight paranoia. As the numbers go down and I see townflips, I'm not really inclined to believe I just really know what's going on. I still think Beeboy is mostly(?) fine but where we put him in this position is that scum either sacs the negative utility for us or they prove a tell elsewhere. I've seen TSE be a very controversial topic as well despite somehow getting the chain everytime. He was also pivotal in getting Titus lynched.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3022 (isolation #219) » Mon Jun 15, 2020 4:30 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't really want Spring on the kill because I think most people want to lynch her and she dies anyway. As I see it, I think Dunn/Spring as the final 2 would be fine. They need to be sorted out regarldess. I want to use Hurt in a more efficient way instead of doubling what people are saying.

That being said, With Dunn/Spring being at the bottom 2 that leaves Pink Ball, Midwaybear, and NDmath for the quiz. I say we go with this because the more people that do the quiz? The better. It tests to see what happens. I'm starting to think the quiz is a resource more than an efficient tell for things, therefore I think our best odds rely in what happens with the chain. The hurt thing is pretty cool too.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (isolation #220) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

Spring stamped her feet in the most unproductive way having some kind of catharsis on what type of team exists thinking that me and farside suddenly now make sense? I just really don't get her rationale right now and I'm concerned she will never explain it at this rate.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3102 (isolation #221) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by unwnd »

When it comes to the proxy (I read your post Starbuck), it seems like a lot of players didn't really seem to care. I was looking to see what others would say but instead we're just at business as usual. Does this strike you as odd? Nobody even really parsed your reaction and instead have been pushing unfinished directives from the last phase. I feel like I spend a lot in this game trying to consider alternatives and most of them get ignored. I never resolved that feeling you>Raya>Farside in terms of the chain and that small pocket in terms of the thread. Right now, it strikes me as odd from you personally to be so concerned about whether or not you got proxied. Spoiler is yes that I did, but I still don't see where you were suddenly like 'omg did you proxy me' before I could answer.

This is slightly related and unrelated to you, but right now I think we're missing the mark just by a little. Make no mistake I agree that Spring should get the noose but I believe scum see her as an afterthought, someone who got herself into a bad position and are just leaving her to hang. There are people who I have thought as scummy in a more uniform way (Midway, NDmath) who are still dodging the bottom two somehow for strange reasons. I found your pass to NDmath earlier just as confusing as when Dunn did it, but right now I'm sitting at feeling like NDmath is this blank that people are just sorta using instead of like, how do I put this? Being invovlved? In a team way. This is why I explained to midway that I don't think ND/Dunn were chain passing as mates and I think him instantly just zero'ing in on this idea is indicative of a scum who is forced to commit. And that's really where I am right now, feeling that scum are locked into their commitments.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3104 (isolation #222) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by unwnd »

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3106 (isolation #223) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Post by unwnd »

So you guys really did just pass the chain to each other twice in the most obvious way as best friend neighbors? Beacuse I've legit been sitting here thinking you both were too obvious as mates to do that, and if I'm lead to believe your claim then you were just too obvious as neighbors :?: :?: :?:
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3107 (isolation #224) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by unwnd »

I repeated myself twice, I'm fucking dumbfounded by that lmao
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3109 (isolation #225) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Post by unwnd »

Gotta be honest that whole Pink Ball/Spring neighboring legit just whooshed over my head. I don't even recall reading it or seeing it claimed. Pink Ball seems pretty resigned to think spring is scum either way. Are you saying that they're both scum pretending to be neighbors? Why not confront them now if one of your deaths would confirm the other (NDMath)?

P-edit: But you guys know each other's alignments? Even without a PT to talk
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3111 (isolation #226) » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by unwnd »

I've sat and read your post about three times and I'm still confused about it, so I'm going to stop trying and see what others say.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3207 (isolation #227) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:11 am

Post by unwnd »

PBall, Dunn said something earlier about you and Spring being neighbors or something? Is that true? Can't be personally fucked to checked but I'm still at 'why is there is 2 neighbors and then 2 neighbors with no PT in the same game'. Spring you asked me about why I used my role or whatever and really it was just a gut instinct and thinking that I may as well on the chance I would die, the BP only lasts for that night and then the day after.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3208 (isolation #228) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:17 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean my problem with you spring relies on the fact I think you come in here to stretch your arms in ostentatious ways, making statements that read like a gamesolve without any of the effort put into it. No prior process. No judging reactions; interacting. It's just not very towny anymore. You can't say town is stupid all the time and then not really interact with them, it's just hypocritical and maybe even a bit biased. I don't know if you would be that shallow as town because apparently the idea of you being wrong (even when you were wrong) simply doesn't exist and then some convenient other gamesolve comes to you in a form of a carrier pigeon at your window. It's just not believable.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3210 (isolation #229) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by unwnd »

Like for a minute you were here:
Pink Ball + Farside + Beeboy
Then the quiz passed with Farside on it (a main scumread of yours) and you're now just pairing me and Farside together because ????
Or maybe Dunn+Nd+Farside if I'm town.
Or maybe this.
Or maybe that.

I don't think it's impossible for scum to just pass a quiz, but I notice your own discrepancies. Where are you getting this information? I really want to understand where you're coming from. Do you think I'm solely scum because of the way I used my ability? Why?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3211 (isolation #230) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:23 am

Post by unwnd »

In post 3209, Pink Ball wrote:Yes we are neighbors, best neighbors!
I honestly can't tell if you're serious lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3213 (isolation #231) » Wed Jun 17, 2020 4:25 am

Post by unwnd »

I mean I guess it could make sense for a neighbor team to have one scum and one town, that's not outside the realm of logic. I'm just puzzled that the Best Friends variant exists as well
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3272 (isolation #232) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by unwnd »

As it stands right now I would definitely entertain the prospect of scum fakeclaiming a PR. I still think (Neighbor) acts as a form of PR, and double so in regards to the best friend claim. That's seriously such a big nuts strategy however if ND/Dunn are claiming best friends, and to do that when their team is hypothetically winning is just salt on the wound. I don't know, I see farside claims to have saved Beeboy but to what end does Farside save face by claiming 2-shot doctor for a poor shot? I'm not seeing where Farside is fake here.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3274 (isolation #233) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by unwnd »

Midway, if you're innocent and you think there's a fakeclaimer where are you leaning? I assume it's dunn but your posts prior to #3217 indicate that you'd like to give Dunn/ND the chain and let the quiz resolve things for you, then you went into some odd scumslip territory and I wasn't sure whether to believe you or not. One thing I've also noticed (and probably mentioned before) is that you and TSE have been pretty tight-knit, at least in terms of townreading each other. If this is a scenario where the odds are stacked against you and town is simply wrong, I want to ask which players are well, simply wrong but town.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3276 (isolation #234) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by unwnd »

So I looked back and even ISO'd spring and she simply ignored me. This is why we've mislynched three people now honestly the communication is lacking. I'm down to think spring is scum, but I'd pretty be pretty tilted if spring's own hubris led to her being mislynched.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3278 (isolation #235) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:47 pm

Post by unwnd »

That's something I would love to talk about too. I have a slight paranoia when things seemingly are going to plan. I never believe that ever happens unless scum is the one forming said plans or town is misguided and they don't need sabotage (see: sabotaging themselves). I'm not sure if that makes full sense but I see a ton of agreeing and a ton of us nodding our head, but we did that last phase and Titus ended up being town. I'd be more comfortable with all this if we weren't down and it's just uncanny valley seeing things progress the way they are. They're making me doubt myself and I'd really like to hear some voices that aren't just my own.

Deny Quiz
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3280 (isolation #236) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3277, beeboy wrote:Farside isn't fake claiming though, I don't see the point in arguing against that.
I can find the specific interaction but she basically prepped for this early day 2.

When I was pushing the notion of the quiz group potentially being all town my idea hinged on scum shooting unwnd. She kept attacking that idea from kind of odd angles that basically confirm her claim to me. Far above the soft claim actually, the soft claim was kinda meh to me.

Like idk, I think she committed to the claim well before right now, and it also reflects in how she has been trying to solve the game.

If I don't believe any claim it's unwnds in particular because he specifically avoided solving the game using his role in mind with how he spoke about my role.

Weren't you the one who suggested me to not use it on you? You had a good spiel about how it wouldn't matter and that is what we agreed upon. I think you should talk to me a bit more about what I'm saying because I assure you I'm town and I don't like losing. I feel like your perspective has been refreshing as well; you seemed to be hinting that you townread spring.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3282 (isolation #237) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:51 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3279, midwaybear wrote:i choose to believe ND and Dunn even though I was tunneling Dunn. Yes, I also like putting them on the quiz to see if it resolves. In fact, if it fails, i would be more sus at farside. My reads keep changing this game.
Who is wong but town? Perhaps Pink Ball? Not really sure because I honestly don't know who scumreads me anymore.

pedit: unwnd's D2 quiz proposals didn't seem scum motivated. This quells my paranoia about farside, but do u have any specific quotes?

Deny quiz
Right now if Best Friends are real I stand by one of the neighbors being scum. If the other way around? I don't think it's possible for one of Dunn and ND to be scum but that genuinely doesn't need explaining. If the second scenario exists I'd feel pretty stumped on finding the third in that pairing.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3288 (isolation #238) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by unwnd »

Spring can you please just talk to me like a human being instead of coming in here to speak platitudes. It's actually annoying me
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3298 (isolation #239) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3293, springlullaby wrote:
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:Spring can you please just talk to me like a human being instead of coming in here to speak platitudes. It's actually annoying me

You are scum. You are not an human being.
Nice try at AtE.
No, I'm pretty sure I'm human. I get what you're saying from a game perspective but I believe it's impossible to completely detach yourself in that way. This is evident in your own actions, which are largely fueled by outbursts such as your one with ABR and now your one with Starbuck. Hypocrisy sucks doesn't it?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3303 (isolation #240) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3302, midwaybear wrote:dude i actually trust him though
You do?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3310 (isolation #241) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3306, springlullaby wrote:
In post 3298, unwnd wrote:
In post 3293, springlullaby wrote:
In post 3288, unwnd wrote:Spring can you please just talk to me like a human being instead of coming in here to speak platitudes. It's actually annoying me

You are scum. You are not an human being.
Nice try at AtE.
No, I'm pretty sure I'm human. I get what you're saying from a game perspective but I believe it's impossible to completely detach yourself in that way. This is evident in your own actions, which are largely fueled by outbursts such as your one with ABR and now your one with Starbuck. Hypocrisy sucks doesn't it?
Personal attacks when someone calls you scum is a good way of identifying yourself as scum.
What happens when I'm town and you're wrong, and if you're town and get mislynched we lose together because your pride wouldn't let you consider the alternatives?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3318 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3313, springlullaby wrote:Pfft. Look at that scummy argument.

I play a game called mafia. I make my best bet at the scum team.
Period.

I'm not going to develop a depression if this get lost.

But I'll preen and prue when I'm 3/3
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3409 (isolation #243) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:12 am

Post by unwnd »

TSE, if i give you the chain are you saving midway or Spring?
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3443 (isolation #244) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 11:43 am

Post by unwnd »

Vote: Midwaybear
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3503 (isolation #245) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by unwnd »

What do you want me to do. This game is just an orchestration of conveniences from multiple people. I'm feeling rather disillusioned seeing what's happening.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3510 (isolation #246) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by unwnd »

First off: I don't understand the premise of the hurt votes. I mean that. When it came to passing midwaybear the chain it was basically me thinking that nothing I said particularly mattered. I don't really give a shit if I didn't get lynched on D1, I'd hope that lease on life would allow people to maybe consider my words more carefully.

This didn't happen. So the story goes. I offer alternatives and different perspectives just to be ignored. Beeboy is now spinning his wheels thinking I'm scum over mechanics instead of my content. This is the most frustrating thing I will ever see happen to myself or someone else. I really haven't thought too hard about the mechanics and I swear the fact that we
are
focusing on them so heavily is probably where things are going wrong.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3516 (isolation #247) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:06 pm

Post by unwnd »

Like, spring's whole scumteam is largely comprised of circumstance based on roleclaim instead of individual merits. The wheel keeps turning. Starbuck has blew a few fuses about quiz outcomes instead of direct encounters with other people. How do I read this. I'm not sure, I can only base what is given to me. I don't think the things I'm saying should be controversial if you look at the turn of events. I get this game is not a typical game but at what point do we divide all our time into a mechanic that probably benefits scu- oh wait it does benefit scum as much as town and the only positive we've gotten is forcing strongman let's just put 3 people we think are scum into it lol
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3531 (isolation #248) » Sat Jun 20, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by unwnd »

In post 3513, midwaybear wrote:
In post 3510, unwnd wrote:This didn't happen. So the story goes. I offer alternatives and different perspectives just to be ignored.
so who do you think is scum?
I think that at best Spring is red and then the other two remain hazy. Yes I feel ignored but I feel slightly afraid to mention another scumread because said person will instantly lock onto it and the thread will be about them. I think that's the main problem with things going on right now is that the form of unision is an illusion. That rhymed. PBall is essentially driving the game into a decision that I largely think is fine but with this all scum have to do is continue to go with the plans that are already put out for them; I think that the two neighbors likely hold one scum. If spring happens to not be scum as I envision then it feels foolish to just say 'well PBall was the one who was actually scum' and probably contrived. I'm fine with blind confidence in doses, but a lot of what is going on seems more like people shouting at each other to be confident or you're scum. In that sense, I don't know what you're doing right now. This game feels like we do things and then don't learn from the consequences. D1 I literally had the same exact feeling of 'not knowing what you're doing right now' and so the story goes. I think You/TSE/Spring would be a lovely bow package but I'm not banking on it. Definitively speaking if I believe the best friends I am only given a few more options anyways. It all seems limited in an increasingly annoying way. I think you've been more town than TSE therefore I gave you the chain however.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3610 (isolation #249) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:09 pm

Post by unwnd »

I don't like being scum. The fact I survived EoD1 was surprising to me. Sometimes I do this thing as scum where I'll subtly hint that town is going in the wrong direction because the town in me gets annoyed about us winning. I don't know how else to explain it. I told MariaR I was a bad scum and then I went from bottom of the list to top universal townread over a hairbrained claim.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3613 (isolation #250) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:16 pm

Post by unwnd »

Like, the townblock formed was quite scary to work around but if said townblock is pushing something that doesn't contain scum all scum has to do is just nod their head and agree. I said this many times, and I'm not speaking from a position that everyone should've known better, but I don't think this game ended up very..dynamic. Dynamic in the sense where it seemed like something would change. If the game is going great for town just plowing through like that can be really hard for scum. It puts them in a position where they have to pull all the stops. Despite that, most games usually don't end up like that. I think people sometimes become so self-absorbed to the point it becomes harmful. This isn't a direct call to anyone rather an observation. I also think the lack of a traditional lynch made it so people relied on the mechanics to give answers for them. Dunn's Best friends claim had me so confused yet somehow it worked. A series of misfortune is what I think what happened here, and maybe a bit of luck.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3615 (isolation #251) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:18 pm

Post by unwnd »

Oh and Nahdia is absolutely right: when it came to my reaction I just acted in a way I would as town. I don't care if I'm lynched I'm still gonna act like town or at least what I think town should do.
Stop
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3621 (isolation #252) » Tue Jun 23, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by unwnd »

TSE has a strong heart, it was difficult to try and diffuse that situation. I don't feel like anyone necessarily played bad either. I think town had varying competence but weren't able to just see eye to eye. I mean yes, Pink Ball eventually got people to go with the Plan but said Plan largely seemed formed on exasperation/frustration instead of some sort of eureka moment. Spring dug her own grave; I had my own interpretation about that situation with MariaR elsewhere.
midwaybear wrote:any tips?
Your seem very earnest, as town I think you seemed powerless and were saying some right things (e.g Dunn/ND scum together) but didn't have the capacity to put them into convincing words. Good reads mean nothing if you can't get them lynched, and this is something I tell myself to stay humble in events that I am town. I would work on the argumentative process of the game, because I think (like TSE) you are good at the tone aspect of the game
Stop

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”