he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:45 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 41, eyestott wrote:
In post 39, Chronos wrote:
In post 24, EspressoPatronum wrote:I was actually going to vote for the hydra, but I saw Ank's profile pic in there +
didn't want her to think I have a vendetta against her from TM20.

I picked BSG bcz I don't know what it stands for.
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
In post 40, Chronos wrote:No way a civilian thinks that much about his entrance and an rvs vote yada yada yeeeeee
Not a fan of that entrance. VOTE: Chronos
Nah, I think that 24 is clearly worse. I don't see why Patronum should be so concerned with (highlighted). To me it reads as scum not wanting to stick their foot in it.

VOTE: Patronum
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #85 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 76, Team STRQ wrote:Egixx's vote feels the most sound out of all of them but I want to know if he's townreading any opener so far.
I did get town feels from this:
In post 12, mastina wrote:Not gonna lie--I never signed up for this game. I was assigned this game due to listmod error so was quite baffled when I received a role PM for a game that I never signed up for to play. But when I took a look at the game, I went, "...yaknow what, sure, why not?" and decided to stay in it.
Although that is with the presumption that the alignment of the role would have had any relevance in her decision.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 122, Chronos wrote:Also, regarding Adorable, I think that their intro post makes a lot of sense and it is vote worthy (on mastina), so mastina and strq jumping the gun on them when they should know what a newbtown looks like is concerning. These two slots have done nothing but looking for mislynch bait today, yet alone sort someone.
I actually did a little digging (i.e. ego-search) on Adorable upon seeing this and found that her first game was a Newbie from July 2019, and she has played in some other games since then as well. Doesn't seem like the whole 'newbtown' thing applies here iyam. The thing is though, the initial impression that I had was that she was an alt.

==
Spoiler: Offtopic
In post 123, alimdia wrote:I assume Tai is part of the hydra since I see no such player? I see a lot of references to Tai later. This kinda just makes things confusing. Could we put (STRQ) after one of the hydra heads when referencing them individually?
Funnily enough, I have an alternate account on another site which is named after Tai, the Digimon character, so it's a little bit confusing for me too ;)

In post 126, eyestott wrote:Alimdia. What is your strongest read right now?
In post 128, alimdia wrote: prob Chronos.

Now that I ISO'ed you, you're pinging me as scum. VOTE: eyestott
This sequence feels... odd.
Alim, would you be willing to say what it was that pinged you about Eyes?

Spoiler: More OT
In post 133, Team STRQ wrote:I have a lab report, a scientific article review to do, as well as read several other scientific articles for my Genetics undergrad classes...
Good luck btw... I've been there too, albeit in physics rather than genetics.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #215 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 211, Chronos wrote:
In post 136, Egix96 wrote:

Egix
, why does the sequence feel odd?
I just found it strange that Alim happened to start suspecting the same person who asked him to give a read.
In post 207, alimdia wrote:
In post 136, Egix96 wrote:

Ok have a quick look at Eyestott's ISO.

A bunch of fluff. Only really serious posts are
post 20 - Says not put hydra in 'townbloc' ... at post 20.....
Btw I hate people saying townblocks because its such a shit way to have random town reads without justification and I would vote anyone that brings that up D1
(1) post 23 - 36 banter or fluff?

post 41 - 47 goes on chronos

tl:dr a lot of fluff, content doesn't lead anywhere.
(2) says 'townblock activate' on adorable
unvotes adorable after I unvote adorable

--- this is where I ISO'ed him up to last night after he asked me ---
I see what you mean with (2), but I think that, that early in the game, I can't really fault someone for making smalltalk if it helps them to engage with the game.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 216, eyestott wrote:Hey Egix, who is your favourite Avenger? Mine’s Captain America.
*Shrug* I actually don't have one. I'm not much of a Marvel person.

===

Okay, now on to the more important stuff:
In post 217, Chronos wrote:
Egix96
-

Ok, upon a re-view, this looks like a solid slot for scum contenders. Their first vote is actually horrendous.
(1) It creates a dichotomy between me and EP, calling both our votes bad.

My gripe with this sentence :
In post 48, Egix96 wrote:
In post 41, eyestott wrote:
In post 39, Chronos wrote:
In post 24, EspressoPatronum wrote:I was actually going to vote for the hydra, but I saw Ank's profile pic in there +
didn't want her to think I have a vendetta against her from TM20.

I picked BSG bcz I don't know what it stands for.
VOTE: EspressoPatronum
In post 40, Chronos wrote:No way a civilian thinks that much about his entrance and an rvs vote yada yada yeeeeee
Not a fan of that entrance. VOTE: Chronos
Nah, I think that 24 is clearly worse.
I don't see why Patronum should be so concerned with (highlighted). To me it reads as scum not wanting to stick their foot in it.

VOTE: Patronum
Is that, it's kind of goofy thought process.
(2) A wolf, if they were afraid, would most likely not even mention it. I have trouble parsing this as a legit town PoV, if you think they are afraid of a certain push on a slot, wouldn't you think they would just...not do it?

His #136 is mostly done to refute my argument for town reading Adorable, but he brings nothing of value to the table.
In post 215, Egix96 wrote:I just found it strange that Alim happened to start suspecting the same person who asked him to give a read.
I actually don't buy this, at all. In what world does Egix think, from a town!PoV, that a wolf would turn on the person that they town read? What was so suspicious about it? Eyestott didn't even like, call alimdia out or anything, so
(3) why would you find it strange that alimdia started scum leaning eyestott, someone that was town reading alimdia?

A lot of Egix's thoughts don't really make much sense from a town PoV, I feel as though this would be a go-to slot for a cfd or something like that. There's no progression, the reads are mostly made to reflect a certain action that devoid of context is scummy, but there isn't a natural, flowing progression that reaches that spot.

Also, he fits the archetype of scum lurker, they feel as though they need to regain high ground in the thread and stand out, which is what these votes and suspicions are doing. A town lurker would take their time analysing everything, whereas, a scum lurker only has an interest of looking good when coming back to the thread, looking like they're actively contributing despite being gone, because they are thinking they'd look really bad if they've done no hunting or anything.

Definitely a solid vote.
1: I can only presume that you are misinterpreting my "clearly worse" comment? It's supposed to be comparing bad to good, not bad to not-as-bad.

2: This is quite a departure from what you said yourself in post . Why do you have trouble parsing my, as you put it, "goofy" thought process, when the first clause of it is, I'm willing to admit, so similar to yours?

3: Strange as in curious, not as in scummy.
In post 220, alimdia wrote: Okay but what do
you
think? Is eyestott scummy or not. Why does him asking me about my reads mean I can't say he is scummy after reading his ISO?

What does it mean 'find it strange'. Are you just throwing shade at me on the side?

So far you have decided to just sit on a fence and poke little questions at people, but I want to know what your plan is.

Like another example is this. You point this out but whats the conclusion here. Seems like you are soft discrediting Chronos's defence on Adora without committing.

-snip-

Tell me your reads on the following people, who have by far taken over the game (in terms of attention)
Adorable
STRQ
Chronos
- I have him as null-scum aorn.

- See 3: above.

- My usual modus operandi for Day 1 is mainly to comment on things that catch my attention, or which address me directly. I don't tend to have an actual "plan" in mind until later on.

- "Doesn't seem like the whole 'newbtown' thing applies here iyam." essentially was the conclusion at that stage. Or, to put it another way, don't townread Ador for looking like new!town, because she's not new.

===

I don't think that Ador made a good first impression, but I haven't had a good opportunity to examine her more recent posts yet.

My gut says that Strq is town. Solid reasoning, I know, but that's my gun-to-head answer.

Chronos reads as tunnelly town to me, as is exemplified by the closing section of post .
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 241, Chronos wrote:I just gave reads on 5 other players, so no,
I am not tunneling.

Also, I accused EP of having overthought his opening, while you accused him of not wanting to stick their foot in.

Where’s the similarity?
In post 242, Chronos wrote:VOTE: Egix96

Takes every cell in my body to move to this
but it’s the more rational choice.

STRQ still scum but they’re not getting lynched, at least not today.
You're kidding yourself, surely.

And the similarity is in the being overly concerned part... as I said, the first clause.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #343 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Egix96 »

Okay, so explain the Suji read then.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #349 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 348, gobbledygook wrote:Now, I have a question for you, Egix.
Why did you ask me about Sujimichi, but not ask Sujimichi about his reads or opinions?
It stuck out to me like a sore thumb that you were townreading Suji for what I regarded as three NAI posts, and why would I question Suji's townreads when they were similar to my own?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Post by Egix96 »

UNVOTE:

VOTE: Adorable

I'm sold, honestly.
In post 398, Adorable wrote: I said over here everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town. I'm getting really sick and tired of this meta discussion to the point when there is no case on me. Maybe I should just claim and this should be a lesson learnt to never focus on meta.
Claiming won't clear you in a role madness game. Furthermore, I would be very disappointed if you were actually a powerful town role.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 488, gobbledygook wrote:Egix doesn’t really remind me of that one newbie where he was scum and yeeted me D1. At least I think he was scum then.
1975 you mean? I was town there though.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #10) » Tue Mar 31, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 490, gobbledygook wrote:Is that the one with Ircher scum? I get you guys confused
Indeed
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 562, pisskop wrote:
In post 115, Adorable wrote:I'm scum hunting and you're going to have to elaborate on the scum read.
holy hell this looks town
sigh
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 584, eyestott wrote:
In post 581, pisskop wrote:mine was that 'i just lost the game'

tho who 'i' is and what exactly 'thr game' is is up to some debate.
Please don’t reveal your exact flavour role.
We don’t know if it’s safe
All the more reason to suspect momo for his question number 2. I find it quite hard to believe that he missed your claim...
In post 588, mastina wrote:I meant to post a readslist yesterday but forgot to follow through on it--locktown of locktown tier now, up there with eyestott and Turkey.

This, purely off of one factor.

Titus's push on pisskop is not a bus.
pisskop is 100% completely and totally absolutely scum.

Ergo, Titus is town.
Spoiler:
In post 555, alimdia wrote:So you think Titus is right about BP+EP or just BP (pisskop)?
She's 100% right about BP/pisskop.

I currently don't think she's right about EP, but it's not like EP is locktown. EP is still very much, null, and in the (very, very small) poe pool (of four, maaaaaaaayyybe five, players). So she
could
be right about both. I don't think she is right now, but I also acknowledge there's a rather significant chance she could be.
In post 574, momo wrote:The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
So I actually like momo's case on Rabid because I was already scumreading the slot and these are good reasons for Rabid to be scum.

I don't think it makes momo any more likely to be town, I think the most likely case is that momo is bussing a scumbuddy both because he sees his slot is in a bad spot, he sees his scumbuddy isn't being very town, and he thinks the bus will help, and because to my memory of momo (which is, admittedly, rusty) I remember him being incredibly bus-happy as scum.

But regardless of his alignment, I'll thank him for the good case on Rabid and regardless of his alignment I might actually sheep it. (Because if he's scum, he's probably bussing; if he's town, he's probably right.)

Basically, there's three slots I will vote today:
pisskop, Rabid, or momo.
The momo wagon looks like its momentum is fading, so that means we can afford to let momo live through today,
which leaves pisskop or Rabid.

pisskop is the stronger scumread, but this has momentum:
VOTE: Rabid.
This is an unsatisfying progression coming from that whole wallcase you made on Adorable.
Bolded: Wha...? That just doesn't make sense to me.
So I see, you DO actually think p*kop is scum, and it wasn't just something you said to get a rise out of him... Perhaps if you had made that clear in the first place then the momentum might have been there. Just saying.
In post 593, gobbledygook wrote:Vote the dog, pk
I can only presume that the ambiguity here is intentional... still, I'd rather you didn't, because if you're town you should have little reason to be ambiguous.
In post 599, alimdia wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 568, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:I'm still here but this day is lasting forever. Personally I can't do much until there's been some flips.
In post 574, momo wrote:Either way, here are my thoughts post reading the game (which has been very hard to do because this site just stops working every 10 minutes).

If I get lynched today (and I'll flip town), I'm a little concerned at how many people seem to be scum-reading
Titus
, when she is ridiculously town. Read her first few posts guys. Titus chooses not to RVS, sees BP as real scum, and basically tunnels for the rest of the game. I don't think scum!Titus would do something like that. It's the direct opposite of blending in and isn't at all the kind of thing I would expect from scum.

Most obvious scum read is Rabid Schnauzer. I looked at their most recent completed game, Mini Normal 2122 (in which they were town), and their isos do not read anywhere near the same. I could make my case based on the naked votes (a newish scum player could think they are being smart by pulling the WIFOM obiously scum wouldn't be that lazy), the fact that the tone of their posts does not seem genuine at all (especially when compared to the other game), or the fact that they say "I haven't done a damn thing...Doubt you have a read on me" indicating that the inactivity to prevent a lynch is intentional. EVEN MORE SCUMMIER than that, is the obv!scum post #568. They want the day to end, but won't do anything to move it forward. This pushes the leading wagon (the one currently on me) forward, gives scum a mislynch, but when I flip town, they have to shoulder exactly none of the blame themselves.

The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
you know i've seen like so many town ppl like rabid who basically do nothing but are town.
I like how you basically say Titus's actions are anti town, but because of that he is town, but Rabid on the other hand, being anti town means he is scum. I'm fine with him being a deadline lynch but there are actual people that are sus and we get connections off the flip, town or scum.
In post 575, momo wrote:
In post 573, pisskop wrote:Christ, I just got the oddest pm from the mod
Same...it's because there's a person who sets the flavor. Speaking of which, this is the same person that would have directed the mod to post that Mastina dances and howls under the full moon, trying to indicate that she's a wolf. Because the mod doesn't generate the text, its NAI. What it does tell us is that there's a scum player who is afraid of Mastina's ability to read them who decided to make it seem like she is scum. I'm assuming that the flavor player is scum, because there is no reason for a town player to send that message.

My flavor was something about Mudkip avatars, which is apparently a pokemon.

My questions for y'all.
1. Who on this player list has knowledge about pokemon?
2. Can you all please share the gist of your flavor messages, so we can try and figure out who is telling the mod what to say?
3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
In post 587, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer

I could also do Egix I think.
eyescot claimed flavourer. I'm not sure if the wolf message is from eyescott though? @Eyescott can you explain this?
In post 588, mastina wrote:
In post 575, momo wrote:3. @Mastina, who on this list have you successfully scum hunted either recently or consistently?
The Turkey slot, maaaaaaaybe Espresso (but I would say probably no to be honest), Titus, alimidia (admittedly small sample size butstill), traditionally-eyestott (but since he's been gone from the site for years, you can throw that out the window), Egix, Adorable (admittedly small sample size butstill), and pisskop. All of them I have had pretty good reads on.
In post 546, Churros wrote:Mastina what's your Titus read right now.
I meant to post a readslist yesterday but forgot to follow through on it--locktown of locktown tier now, up there with eyestott and Turkey.

This, purely off of one factor.

Titus's push on pisskop is not a bus.
pisskop is 100% completely and totally absolutely scum.

Ergo, Titus is town.
In post 555, alimdia wrote:So you think Titus is right about BP+EP or just BP (pisskop)?
She's 100% right about BP/pisskop.

I currently don't think she's right about EP, but it's not like EP is locktown. EP is still very much, null, and in the (very, very small) poe pool (of four, maaaaaaaayyybe five, players). So she
could
be right about both. I don't think she is right now, but I also acknowledge there's a rather significant chance she could be.
In post 574, momo wrote:The only path forward today is to VOTE: Rabid Schnauzer.
So I actually like momo's case on Rabid because I was already scumreading the slot and these are good reasons for Rabid to be scum.

I don't think it makes momo any more likely to be town, I think the most likely case is that momo is bussing a scumbuddy both because he sees his slot is in a bad spot, he sees his scumbuddy isn't being very town, and he thinks the bus will help, and because to my memory of momo (which is, admittedly, rusty) I remember him being incredibly bus-happy as scum.

But regardless of his alignment, I'll thank him for the good case on Rabid and regardless of his alignment I might actually sheep it. (Because if he's scum, he's probably bussing; if he's town, he's probably right.)

Basically, there's three slots I will vote today:
pisskop, Rabid, or momo.
The momo wagon looks like its momentum is fading, so that means we can afford to let momo live through today, which leaves pisskop or Rabid.

pisskop is the stronger scumread, but this has momentum:
VOTE: Rabid.

Momentum is BS. if you vote egix that has momentum too
In post 591, eyestott wrote:VOTE: Rabid Doggy
egix
In post 597, Titus wrote:VOTE: Rabid

*watches mastina and EP closely*
egix

VOTE: Egix
Yes please keep doing this, this is such an effective way of pushing people :roll:
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 5:47 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 616, momo wrote:
In post 602, Egix96 wrote:All the more reason to suspect momo for his question number 2. I find it quite hard to believe that he missed your claim...
I replaced in to a game that was close to the deadline where I was the largest wagon, read as fast as possible, and made my case. How is it hard to believe that I missed a claim?
Because aside from the claim post itself, I think there were at least a few other posts alluding to it.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #705 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:55 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 669, mastina wrote:
In post 602, Egix96 wrote:This is an unsatisfying progression coming from that whole wallcase you made on Adorable.
I can explain it very very very simply.
I only have one vote in the game--one vote. I can only vote one player at a time.
There are three scum in the game
--three, not one. I can only vote one scum player at a time, in spite of there being three of them. I can, and have, been casing on all three, applying pressure to all three, but votes are the strongest form of pressure and I only have one to use between the three of them.

Refusing to budge my vote on one scum, when there are two other scum, is a good way to guarantee that,
1: I am accused, unjustifiably, of tunneling in on a single player,
2: And preventing us from lynching a player who is actually scum, because if I am dividing the votes between the scum player of my choice and the scum player of the rest of the town's choice, then the town is divided between two scum candidates resulting in neither getting lynched at the end of the day.

Thus.

I need to be willing to compromise, be fluid, be willing to switch my votes between those scumreads.

Moving my vote off of them doesn't mean I don't think they're scum--it means that I think someone else who is scum is more likely to be able to be lynched.
In post 602, Egix96 wrote:So I see, you DO actually think p*kop is scum, and it wasn't just something you said to get a rise out of him... Perhaps if you had made that clear in the first place then the momentum might have been there. Just saying.
Mate if you thought I was saying that to get a rise out of him that's on you, not me, because I made it crystal clear that I was scumreading pisskop for real--the BP slot was always in my POE pool, and then pisskop replaced in and did fuckall of nothing.

Seriously, try an iso of pisskop and see what he's done this game.

Literally nothing.
- Okay, that's a lot easier to understand. I'm just going to presume that (bolded) is an assumption since it's not actually confirmed afaict.

- The problem is that I don't remember him doing much in C9++ or Big Four either, and he was town both times.

(Before pkop complains about me saying this - had he done more, I might not have voted him, either time.)
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #706 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:59 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 683, pisskop wrote:
In post 77, EspressoPatronum wrote:"hydra dissonance" is exactly the term I didn't know I needed.
I prefer to think of hydras more like
Ettins
:o
What are those?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #708 (isolation #16) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:04 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 695, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 692, mastina wrote:[...]
In post 689, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:FWIW I'm a 1X neighborizer. Since I'm town it's worthless per se, but I thought that I'd save it and at least be able to check if someone later claimed ascetic or hider or something.
This be a scumclaim.
Why do you think this?

Wouldn't scum in RS's shoes claim loyal neighbourizer to later fake a guilty? His plain neighbourizer claim seems more town imo.
In a game like this it's practically a VT claim though.
Also, I'm not actually sure whether the "This" in mastna's post refers to Rabid's post, or pkop's.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #17) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 793, momo wrote:
In post 790, Titus wrote:I am just a VT. If that gets me lynched today, so be it.
I don't think there are any VTs in this game.

VOTE: Titus
In post 794, momo wrote:
In post 1, TemporalLich wrote:-This game is role madness.
For Titus to claim a role, then say she is lying and that she is a VT in a role madness game when she realizes her lie can be proven false is possibly the most suspicious thing possible.
You said that she was obvtown in your first post. Why is this the conclusion that you jump to?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #824 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 767, Sujimichi wrote:Apologies if I am incorrect, but I assumed that you targeted me last night and believe me to have killed mastina as a result.
I find it strange that you think a claimed duplicator could have investigated you.
In post 787, gobbledygook wrote:Suji targeting Mastina with an invention or a fruit seems like a pocket attempt too.
I don't see how this makes sense if the scumteam were killing mastina anyway.
In post 810, gobbledygook wrote:I think the people that I think I have a good grasp on how they play town were not in their groove/zone on Day 1.
I'm quite surprised that this doesn't seem to apply to me.
In post 810, gobbledygook wrote:I feel like with your keen awareness of where you were on Mastina's readslist it would make sense for you to target her with a benign ability like an invention or a fruit. People look more kindly upon those who give them gifts (read: this is a true psychological phenomenon).
Again, mastina died. Perhaps scum would do that in case the kill failed, but then again, why not just give the gift to someone else entirely?
In post 811, alimdia wrote:I would have liked that Egix wagon yesterday, but this NK strongly implicates mono
And yet you vote me anyway...
In post 813, Chronos wrote:VOTE: Egix96
You haven't made a non-one-liner post since the end of last month. What's up with that?

===

VOTE: Momo

I'm not going to make the same mistake I made in 2121.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 825, Titus wrote:
In post 824, Egix96 wrote:I'm not going to make the same mistake I made in 2121.
What mistake is that?
Letting scum off the hook before I die.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #833 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:54 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 832, gobbledygook wrote:Egix, why would I be as familiar with your play as EP? Or even Sujimichi? I think we only really played that newbie together and I was lynched day 1. We didn’t get much interaction in Wake’s game.

Where you in Skyrim? I cannot for the life of me remember who was in that game other than Sujimichi and Alimidia.

I think your analysis about the nightkill stuff with Sujimichi is most likely correct. Plus, I am liking more of Sujimichi’s content. What do you think of Titus?
- There's also the Mini Normal you modded where I was vig. Also, for the sake of completeness, I'm going to mention Big Four, though iirc you didn't replace in until after I died.

- No.

- I think that Titus is probably town. She doesn't feel like the games where I saw her be scum, mastina had her as lock town, and I don't think she's scum with Momo given his progression on her.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #843 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 838, gobbledygook wrote:I will say that if anyone targeted me last night they also targeted Egix. ;)
My role is not role duplicater. I am actually a beam splitter. I crumbed it in my first post with the Pink Floyd music video.
In post 841, gobbledygook wrote:Yes. :P

I am not sure anyone targeted me though :lol:
But I split the beam in case they did onto Egix.
In post 842, gobbledygook wrote:I also crumbed I would be targeting Egix with my last few posts on Day 1.
Well this makes me wonder why I'm even an option today...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (isolation #22) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:46 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 845, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 824, Egix96 wrote:I find it strange that you think a claimed duplicator could have investigated you.
Just because someone claims a role does not mean they are that role. Why do you find this strange when gobbledygook’s opening post for Day 2 was an unexplained vote on me?
So you were confident enough that Gobble was town to presume that he was just town playing fancy, rather than scum faking a guilty on you?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:58 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 865, momo wrote:Why is there so little traction on the gobble wagon?
It might be because you're not trusted enough.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #912 (isolation #24) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 5:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'd still rather get momo tbh.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #25) » Wed Apr 15, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 913, momo wrote:faux casual tone reads scummy, pk has one too but egix seems a little afraid to commit the casualness
:neutral:
... Am I supposed to understand what this means?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 4:20 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 933, Titus wrote:Yeah I am going to be skeptical of a masonry here. Just saying.
Mhm
I think it makes little sense as a serious claim in this situation.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #962 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:39 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 951, Churros wrote:There's no more time to small talk, we're less than 24 hours to deadline.

1)
It's either Egix or Pisskop by this point. Momo is feeling more and more like a vanity wagon right now. Anything other than those two right now it's a shameless waste of a vote.

I thought pisskop could maybe flip scum because of the mastina nightkill earlier but his wagon really stinks, especially given that I see it as a second deflection of the momo wagon, that also got rivaled by Egix wagon(Egix voters and Pisskop voters are also similar by the way, as is their lack of actual reasons for the votes).
2)
Right now I don't think pisskop flips scum at all. It's going to probably be a stupid low-information mislynch that scum got advantage of in EoD
(end 2)
. Pisskop lurking isn't alignment indicative and it's scummy whoever has implied that while knowing him. For instance I won a scum game by mislynching pisskop like that, and although unlikely, if I ever get NK'ed you should stop being silly and push either Titus or Momo tomorrow in my place. My mind is at a Titus + Momo team atm.

Between Egix and Pisskop though, I'll take over flipping the useless slot instead of the one I'm roughly ok with.

VOTE: pisskop
1) By voting pkop, you are only further cementing this.
2) Agreed. This feels like a v2.0 of the Rabid lynch.
In post 955, alimdia wrote:we were doin the strat where we wanted to get a 2 mason 1 scum LYLO endgame

BUT YOU RUINED IT EVE
Aren't you the one who specified that you were masons rather than neighbours? So why blame her?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1096, Churros wrote:They can post though, not sure why Egix didn't say anything yet. I saw him post elsewhere/online
I wasn't entirely sure whether I could or not, sry. What's up?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1040, eyestott wrote:
Last night I received a letter in the mail.
The message didn’t reveal who sent it, but they said that they’re
a JOAT (who) investigated PK night 1
and got guilty.
I have reason to believe these parts are true.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1111 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1108, pisskop wrote:Did you get a flavor from our mystery man?
Not sure what you mean by that.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:19 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1130, alimdia wrote:Titus, you know we can't lynch Egix right? He got treestumped.

I really can't tell if thats an anti town play or scum play
I thought you thought I was scum, so wouldn't it be a pro-town move in your mind?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1295 (isolation #32) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:26 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1280, Titus wrote:
In post 1279, gobbledygook wrote:Alrighty. I’m just going to do this because this game is stalling.
Egix is the JoAT. Eve is the mason. Flavor revealer has to be EP.
Smh. We are not confirming or denying this.

Mod: Prod Egix please
Sry here now what we doing?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1297 (isolation #33) » Wed Apr 22, 2020 7:38 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1296, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Egix - can you shed some more light on the pisskop letter?

You confirmed some but not all of what eyestott said. How would you like us to interpret that?
I know that both Stott and Pkop were targeted at the relevant times.
Apologies if that's too much but I'm really not sure how else to put it, now that you've asked.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (isolation #34) » Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1324, gobbledygook wrote:I mean Egix is confirming those actions happened to those players so
I don't actually know for sure if those were the exact action types that were used - just that the players in question had been targeted.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1469 (isolation #35) » Sun Apr 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1465, Eve wrote:Egix come help me please
Wrong game for that, sorry...
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1559 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:27 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1515, gobbledygook wrote:Other than the JoAT, he was in the best position to know PK is guilty, yet he barely did anything yesterday.
That's because I still didn't know for a fact that he was scum (because of how limited my info is) and as I said before, I thought he was gonna be just another ML bait slot.

So if pkop being checked N1 by the mailman wasn't actually a thing, then I wonder why I still saw that he had been targeted by someone. Does him being given his flavour count towards that or something??
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:28 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1517, Titus wrote:
In post 1503, Churros wrote:He's the one that gives flavor.

That's his flavor.

It technically means not something the mod has choosen to him, but something he choose himself.

Hmmm.
Perhaps Eyestott is scum who only flavors town?
But pkop had flavour.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #38) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1535, Titus wrote:Egix, EP, why should I townread you and lynch the other?
I'm not convinced that Patronum should be lynched.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #39) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:42 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1548, gobbledygook wrote:Can I have a list of everyone’s top three picks for the remaining scum?
I would like to reread Days 1 and 2 first.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #40) » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:48 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1567, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 1559, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1515, gobbledygook wrote:Other than the JoAT, he was in the best position to know PK is guilty, yet he barely did anything yesterday.
That's because I still didn't know for a fact that he was scum (because of how limited my info is) and as I said before, I thought he was gonna be just another ML bait slot.

So if pkop being checked N1 by the mailman wasn't actually a thing, then I wonder why I still saw that he had been targeted by someone. Does him being given his flavour count towards that or something??
How does your target selection work? If you choose, how come you didn't pick gobble?

RE: flavour, I'm fairly certain it counted as an N0 action bcz we got it D1. Maybe @eyestott can clear that up.
I choose a player, and learn whether or not they have been targeted by someone else.
If that includes all nights up to that point, and not just the current night, then the visit on p*kop would have been from Stott giving him the flavour.
But if it doesn't, then it means that someone other than myself used an action on p*kop on Night 1 specifically.
Gonna check.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1573 (isolation #41) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 12:06 am

Post by Egix96 »

It doesn't take prior nights into account.
So pkop was visited n1.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1574 (isolation #42) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:10 am

Post by Egix96 »

I'm sure it's safe to say that Titus is pretty much clear for pushing early and often on BP/pkop.
I'm also fairly confident that scum would have killed her off if she had also been right on Patronum.
In post 996, pisskop wrote:Goobles is town.

Misdirected town but town.
In post 1003, pisskop wrote:I Tracked Alimedia and got no result.

I asked mod if I could differentiate between 'went no where' and 'could not track' and he refused to answer.
^ I found these two quotes from pkop to be particularly noteworthy. I have my own thoughts on these, but I would like to see what others think before I influence them with mine.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #43) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1586, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Egix

Who did you target last night + what was the result?

And if it wasn't gobble, why?
No one, because I was still chilled.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1608, alimdia wrote: by who, I havent heard of a watcher like this before
I don't know, that's not what my role tells me.
All it does is, I check someone each night, and see whether or not anyone else targeted them the same night.

N1 - pisskop - he was targeted
N2 - eyestott - he was targeted
N3 - Chilled
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1616 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:14 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1599, Churros wrote:Egix, are you claiming Watcher or Voyeur, basically?

You say you can see if someone was targeted, but do you see who targeted or not?

Do you learn what kind of actions was used on the person?
I'm like a voyeur that doesn't get action types, if that makes sense.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1620 (isolation #46) » Fri May 01, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1617, Churros wrote:Hmm.

Who is scum Egix? You haven't voiced any reads yet.

If you plan to re:read before, when?

don't you have any guts either?
VOTE: Alimdia

^ This is whom I'm most sure of, with gobble in second.

I did a quick-and-dirty reread yesterday, as I summarised in 1574.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1631 (isolation #47) » Fri May 01, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1621, Titus wrote:Notice how Egix still won't go after EP.
Well I think you're confbiasing on him.
In post 1625, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1620, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1617, Churros wrote:Hmm.

Who is scum Egix? You haven't voiced any reads yet.

If you plan to re:read before, when?

don't you have any guts either?
VOTE: Alimdia

^ This is whom I'm most sure of, with gobble in second.

I did a quick-and-dirty reread yesterday, as I summarised in 1574.
What?
What what? ;)

I think that everyone else is some degree of town. Who could I be missing out on? Stott?
Besides, I think it's pretty indicting that pkop was able to safely claim a "went nowhere" result on Alim.
In post 1626, EspressoPatronum wrote:As to why you should vote Egix, he's playing a reactive game.
Yes, as I often do! By which I mean, it's my natural playstyle.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #48) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:34 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1640, alimdia wrote: Now... the wagon on pisskop would never get to 5 votes without me, because I'm town. The reason why I'm not on the wagon will soon be apparent
Hence, Egix has to be scum.
Yeah this is scum.
In post 1647, alimdia wrote:Me not claiming could possibly buying Titus another night.
Nah, come off it. She's dying regardless, because even if you are SOMEHOW town, you're not getting NKed.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #49) » Sat May 02, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Egix96 »

This is me saying I flip town.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1657 (isolation #50) » Sat May 02, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Egix96 »

gobble
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #51) » Mon May 04, 2020 8:11 pm

Post by Egix96 »

GG scum...

What was the justification for having that chiller role anyway? Seems a bit OP if you ask me.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”