Mini 2131: Furret's Bizzare Adventure Part 2 (over)

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: That bitch Carole Blaskins
Shoutout to PJ and Nahdia for making my amazing new avi :)

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #109 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Ginngie »

How town is gobble

Following the previous dozen pages that cropped up in the last 10 hours I would like to congratulate Ginngie for being drunk with distinction. - Vi
Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 63, Menalque wrote:Wish I was stoned

@dats idk I appreciated it but didn’t think it necessarily needed comment
Ben stones watchin tiger king with the family

We on the Carole blaskin episode and i love it cuz i personally know her

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #117 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 70, PenguinPower wrote:Let it be known to all, MariaR will not be reading the first 65 posts of this game. Do not yell at her for this.
It’s been a couple years since I’ve played or feels like lmao

Anyway you close and/or hood at playing with Maria. I struggle way too much and if I’m honest it’s always a crap shoot.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #118 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 113, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 109, Ginngie wrote:How town is gobble
So town

Is this a prelude to an omgus vote :?:
Why would i vote you

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #119 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 114, PenguinPower wrote:I don't think you were supposed to answer.
Other dude can still answer cuz the facetious didn’t interrupt really anythjn

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #120 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Oh my B, that’s asked toward Meq something who declared gobble town

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 2:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Okay I’m not gonna ramble yet but Mastina wisdom statements playing mafia

Talking to each other and not at is key to finding scum

So this game I’m thinking we can focus on Maria together.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 339, gobbledygook wrote:Gamma, would my town flip cause doubt about Menalque’s alignment for you? Would my town flip cause doubt for you about his logic and approach to this game?
I’m trying to follow turkey and gamma conversation about turkey defending himself using gamma

One thing is that it’s just a bunch of WIFOM. It’s not leading investigating, it’s just being told no it won’t happen and the guy going “yeah but what if it did it, huh?”

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #428 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 347, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 338, Gamma Emerald wrote:@Mr. Turkey, I recall you not really having an issue with Mena’s plan when he first laid it out for you. So you having one now seems like a convenient way to debase his platform for being chosen as market owner.
This is the timeline.
~11pm my time I ask what strategy Menalque will have
~11pm he responds saying point 2 in his manifesto which includes memery
~11pm he says maximizing fun and not scumsiding the game
~12:30am is my last post of the night
~9am I wake up and vote myself after thinking about Menalque’s apparent strategy
~10am Menalque votes me
Menalque then goes on to post a ridiculous case that further supports my opinion that Menalque’s approach to this game is net negative. From my perspective he is so totally wrong about me that he will be so totally wrong about the correct auction items
So to be clear your read is that he’s town, but the village idiot.

What makes something antitown vs scummy to you about it

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 357, gobbledygook wrote:So his entire read on me is based off one post. And that’s somehow okay with people.
In post 368, gobbledygook wrote:Gamma, when I flip town, what is your opinion of Menalque?
Lnao the mad lad did it again

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

Ah fuck, hate phones

Also for the above post why not

Yeah tbh i myself have a pocket of super early game tells i hunt for. My first one was Mela and he concerns me with how quick he is To declare reads in the beginning. Funny actually, Pine in this game taught me the tell. In a marathon game, he caught Ali (hilariously enough) as scum cuz Ali declared a person as town and Pine was like you’re way too confident too early. Boom. Gottem.

Tangent aside, I see Mela throwing out reads like zingers and i worry. However I’ll say I’ve lessened my doubts about Mela due to his wobble on Gobble. regardless of how it plays out i can see his progression in the read and it’s not taking any out of place turns

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #444 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 369, Datisi wrote:I like Maria for unexplainable reasons

No opinion on Ginnie rn
I’m a stoner now so peace bro

But if I’m mad and can’t understand something it ugly

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #455 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

Gobble vote on datsi good vote for leader

Is datsi a good leader i need to talk to you what’s going on cuz i haven’t studied the mechanics

So far
Town:Datsi, MEL
Not Town: everyone else

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #459 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 445, Pink Ball wrote:Town points for Ginngie for calling Mena Mela, and for saying wobble gobble
I’m in tears i wrote that with such seriousness

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 457, Datisi wrote:
In post 455, Ginngie wrote:Gobble vote on datsi good vote for leader

Is datsi a good leader i need to talk to you what’s going on cuz i haven’t studied the mechanics

So far
Town:Datsi, MEL
Not Town: everyone else
i find it entertaining how you managed to misspell both my and mena's names

do you need to talk to me?
I’m laying in bed about to nap but I’m trying to talk it’s hard

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 421, Pink Ball wrote:That is badly explained indeed sorry boo

Gamma's reaction to one post of mine, what do you think about that? I did one post and I became like, his biggest scumread of all history of mafiascum ever. C'mon it's pretty much obvious at this point. And scum would LOVE to jump into this juicy scumread of mine if I were wrong because I become the easiest mislynch of all history of mafiascum ever, but I don't see anyone jumping 'cause this is not a tvt! No no no Gamma is scum yeah yeah yeah lovely song by the way
The level of energy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 439, Pink Ball wrote:My Datisi read is not that well developed you're right
I’ll go more in depth when i wake up it’s just i see a lot of energy and social fun going on but a sparse read in actual depth up to this point.

Especially given what i just talked about, i hate early super confident reads. His post like 325 or 345 just shooting from the hip didn’t vibe with me

The only thing giving me pause is the honesty in saying you don’t know something. I figure scum’ll try to spitball any answer they can come up with

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #472 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 02, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 376, Pink Ball wrote:So Titus and Captain are town, gobble and Mena are both town too. Pine is probably town. Chemist could go either way but more town than scum. Bingle and Alacrity no content overall. Gingie I have no impression. And that goes perfect with my three scumreads: Datisi, Gamma and Maria!

Solved game guys.

Elect: Menalque

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #679 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 576, Menalque wrote:Not really? Asking for perceptions on how town the person pushing you is seems quite reasonable if you’re not sure if it’s a badpush or a scumpush
Also it was to engage with others so I can get reads. And previously explaining this all I wont ramble further

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #680 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:36 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 679, Ginngie wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:Not really? Asking for perceptions on how town the person pushing you is seems quite reasonable if you’re not sure if it’s a badpush or a scumpush
Also it was to engage with others so I can get reads. And previously explaining this all I wont ramble further
wait yes I will

I dont vote except to hammer and thats been established the past 2 years or so playing

I like to engage in push my reads, and I dont care about typing out vote anymore given that you know once you're L-1 I get to vote my read anyway.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #681 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 555, Bingle wrote:Righty-o

I think Mena's gamma logic is sheepworthy, and gamma has seemed pretty solvey. Gobbles is a player I'm okay leaving as a high value scumkill tonight. Maria is also not on my needs to die list at the moment, the demand for daykills seems like a ballsy move for scum, especially since she didn't really follow it up with any attempts to powerplay.

That leaves a lynch pool of Pine/Dats/Alacrity/Ginngie/PB.

VOTE: PB
From this point in the thread, Pine done barely all, Alacrity around the same.

Dats, myself and PB at this point are the only ones with content, so what made PB stand out among the rest of us.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #682 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 602, Menalque wrote:
In post 596, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 576, Menalque wrote:
In post 425, gobbledygook wrote:My point is that the second sentence is engaging with Ginngie. You didn’t find it odd that Ginngie’s first comment back is asking how town I am? The only person voting him? Especially when you had given another hard town read? That doesn’t look self centered to you?
Not really? Asking for perceptions on how town the person pushing you is seems quite reasonable if you’re not sure if it’s a badpush or a scumpush

What do you mean “when you had given another hard town read?” — you mean ginngie or me

Also gobble trying to get me to shake off a scumread by insulting me is like probably the least effective way you could possibly approach that. Makes me feel like I’m being manipulated and commit to getting people lynched even harder
I’ll respond when you stop your tunnel.
You’ve done like nothing to make me TR you and have posts that are making me SR you

What should I be seeing that I’m not
saying someone scumreading you is tunneling you nowadays is like a great value OMGUS

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #683 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 626, gobbledygook wrote:Like you are not taking a stance on SO many hot topic people it is ridiculous
what is he missing that he should be focusing on then

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #684 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 643, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 641, Pink Ball wrote:So not understanding a scumread is enough reason to jump on a wagon.

Got it.
You were lurking when I developed my scumread on you and then you posted some crazy attack on my strongest townread and then put my strong scum read in your scum read and second strongest scum read in your null section so I thought it’s a possibility you could be scum
this reads like you're treating it like a card game or some formula and reads bloated.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #685 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:51 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 651, gobbledygook wrote:I mean I do think I am thinking about your motivations
And I think my real time questions of you will show that when I have tjme
bro in mafia its like your math exams in grade school

you can have the answer but you'll be cast a cheater if you cant show ya work

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #686 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:54 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 670, Alacrity wrote:
In post 669, Datisi wrote:Alacrity, mind telling me why the PB SR?
He's an overexaggerated version of itself, as if he is playing to attempt to look town rather than to help progress the game.

It's rather different from how others have been playing! =)
can you show this, my first time playing with PB, so its not something I can just take your word on

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #687 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 140, Chemist1422 wrote:mena pushed to gain a power like this in mainstream 2

mena was town (then got culted but dw about it) in mainstream 2

therefore mena is town

bad reads gogogo
In post 200, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 192, PenguinPower wrote:Can we just treat Mena as Town until post Market election?
Can we not

There’s interactions and stuff to be gained if we don’t
45 minutes apart lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #688 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 343, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm liking Maria's posts for no specific reason, or at least not one that I can pinpoint
I'm in this weird limbo with Chemist

played with him before, he's really hard with words but he's smart. I mean he was the only one not fooled in a previous game I played with him, and I had him dead to rights the wrong read.

With that said, I dont like his posting, but for now imma gamble that he'll have the confidence to say he has reads with no reason over just talking about his dinner.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #690 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 454, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 437, gobbledygook wrote:PB, is there any reason why your still vote isn’t on any of your scumreads?
In post 438, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also for calling me scum so confidently, where’s your vote bro?
Why does this matter
theatre lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #692 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 689, Titus wrote:
In post 687, Ginngie wrote:
In post 140, Chemist1422 wrote:mena pushed to gain a power like this in mainstream 2

mena was town (then got culted but dw about it) in mainstream 2

therefore mena is town

bad reads gogogo
In post 200, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 192, PenguinPower wrote:Can we just treat Mena as Town until post Market election?
Can we not

There’s interactions and stuff to be gained if we don’t
45 minutes apart lmao
I don't see a problem with that. Just because I feel someone is town doesn't mean that someone should be forced to treat my townread as town unless there's a straight up mechanical reason to do so. That
cannot
exist in this setup.
The more I think about it, the more it feels that im scumreading him since I would play that scenario differently and judging him for not being me lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 691, Titus wrote:My MariaR read is falling due to her lack of posting.

Oh just FYI, unless we lynch scum today, I don't plan on putting the dayvig in the shop. However, if it appears, it should be used as a second lynch for town if I die. Get a slot to L-1, it claims. If the day vig recipient thinks the slot is scum, it shoots it. If not, it doesn't. It needs to decide within 12 hours or its next post.

That is unless the dayvig holder also has a mechanical guilty. Then the holder should try to drive a wagon on the guilty target. If the wagon is successful pre-claim, hold the shot. If another wagon gets to L-1, then shoot the guilty.
3 scum with 800 so thats max 3 buyouts

A2: cop shot, scum will take it, one will bid 501

If we get scum today, that gets rid of another buyout
A3: dayvig shot, scum will take it, one will bid 501

After that scum wont have buying power and you buy the auction cop shots to try and find the 501 dayvig bid

Being real dayvig is a trap in this set up lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #703 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:34 am

Post by Ginngie »

Imma take a nap on that

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #763 (isolation #33) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Ginngie »

No fun allowed

Winning is fun

That’s all we need

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #764 (isolation #34) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:46 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 758, Chemist1422 wrote:I do think her progression on the market leader thing is pretty textbook scum though

So I'm kinda mixed on the slot
What chapter in the book

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #765 (isolation #35) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:47 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Alacrity posts have a flair of cuteness and makes me like them, the lack of follow up, random thoughts sprinkled around is odd

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #766 (isolation #36) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I wanna fight Bingle with PB

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #768 (isolation #37) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Ginngie »

KNEW IT

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #788 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:05 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 769, Bingle wrote:
In post 766, Ginngie wrote:I wanna fight Bingle with PB
Tell me more.
i asked you what I thought
In post 681, Ginngie wrote:From this point in the thread, Pine done barely all, Alacrity around the same.

Dats, myself and PB at this point are the only ones with content, so what made PB stand out among the rest of us.
That leaves a lynch pool of Pine/Dats/Alacrity/Ginngie/PB.

Alacrity is a lurker and that's useless lynch on D1 so I get not voting there, Pine had a decent catch up and i'm honestly giving him more a pass given that he's an EMT from what I recall. I also have to remember not to judge him on his activity cuz once I tunneled him so hard for not being active and he was just busy town lmao

Damn I ramble. Anyway, I'm just curious on what differentiates these two for you and why you prefer PB

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #790 (isolation #39) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

The general feel of the PB wagon felt more memey than it did actual reasoning.

like what I'm saying is Gobble felt like a real wagon and PBs felt like a oh hey lets go tag along

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #796 (isolation #40) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 555, Bingle wrote:Maria is also not on my needs to die list at the moment, the demand for daykills seems like a ballsy move for scum, especially since she didn't really follow it up with any attempts to powerplay.
Took 15 posts to stop talking about set up and meta discussion about what players are capable of doing.

The content is weak for me. The tell is also getting stronger every game where usually there's one person who's engaged yet when you look at their activity, it's being pro-town by set up spec.

The only real meat is giving a read that they dont want to lynch Maria with saying they just dont see Maria straight up asking for a free kill as scum lmao

After that I've also found I dont like their reasoning on their PB vote which just a surface level tonal read that no one can really relate too or rely on.

This is also what I mean when PBs wagon didnt feel real compared to turkeyman. The reasoning behind the PB wagon just felt like a joke

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #797 (isolation #41) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:24 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 791, gobbledygook wrote:Ginngie, do you scumread me?
Well yeah

honestly tho

today is the first day where I'm no longer going on a 2 week spring break self-isolation bender(weed not alcohol dont need AA), and with that my head is still foggy but I'm thinking a lot better and can actually remember to follow up like talking to Jingle lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #798 (isolation #42) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:26 am

Post by Ginngie »

oh and what I mean by all that is that I'd smile to see you flip red, tho now that I'm sober and can have a higher quality focus my read could change. Straight up tho probs aint happening till D2 cuz we only 8 hours left and I dont play this game during the night phase lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #800 (isolation #43) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 789, gobbledygook wrote:To top it off I’m pretty sure no one is townreading MariaR which is exactly where a buddy would put her in if on her team
to reword this to make sure I grasp it.

No one is townreading maria, therefore anyone that does rn is also scum?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #802 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 793, Titus wrote:Gingie, why is MariaR not in your lynchpool?
Because you said she wasn't

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #804 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

We'll Mena looked town and its easier to find town than it is to find scum.

So mena looking town and a rising star badge, now I believe thats a pretty good person to bounce off of.

Now looking back I've also said my own comments and after I come back from lunch I'll spend some time going through my old comments and sift what sounds reasonable through a sober mind lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

Mena wtf was that last page

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #853 (isolation #47) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

Im not understanding everyone piling onto a lurker lynch since we out of ideas and then you just ignore all that and then say lets curve onto Pine.

It's like you got caught on your own tongue saying you'd make a case and you just throw out "yeah he looks scummy so thats better than all the other options on the table."

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #877 (isolation #48) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Ginngie »

wheres the captain

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (isolation #49) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 874, Pink Ball wrote:Reminder that Gamma and Datisi are scum together
im typing things

I have a gut town read of Datisi, mainly a lack of scummies; and ignore GE every game I play with him because the past 5 years playing with GE I have yet to be able to townread him it feels like, so I let others sort him out.

so if you can type things while i type things

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #881 (isolation #50) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 879, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 877, Ginngie wrote:wheres the captain
You have need of me?
yee, I'm rereading through the game with a sober mind and read that I wanted to talk to you about Maria in this game given that we both dont sort her well.

I'm honestly leaning in the camp with playing with maria so many times in that I do in fact see her be praised a lot for her scumplay.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #882 (isolation #51) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:57 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 881, Ginngie wrote:
In post 879, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 877, Ginngie wrote:wheres the captain
You have need of me?
yee, I'm rereading through the game with a sober mind and read that I wanted to talk to you about Maria in this game given that we both dont sort her well.

I'm honestly leaning in the camp with playing with maria so many times in that I do in fact see her be praised a lot for her scumplay.
which you then just hold bingles hand and follow that logic.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #883 (isolation #52) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 880, Chemist1422 wrote:My issue with PB is that he’s on Gamma and Datisi (mostly Gamma) all day then once Maria/Pine become wagons they’re right in his lynch order

Feels opportunistic
member I joined a replacement mafia game

They told me to vote this one kid cuz he was lynchbait

town saw I had no real reason to support the wagon and I was hung same day lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #888 (isolation #53) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:08 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 880, Chemist1422 wrote:My issue with PB is that he’s on Gamma and Datisi (mostly Gamma) all day then once Maria/Pine become wagons they’re right in his lynch order

Feels opportunistic
I just joined a game as scum and town built a wagon on a player who sucked so hard he was considered lynchbait. I just joined and said why not I'll vote him. Didn't vet anything, just showed up voted and bounced basically lmao

Yes btw, Im in agreement I dont like super easy votes or out of the blue votes with no future backing.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #893 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Ginngie »

we could always hang him for libel

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #897 (isolation #55) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: PB

watch your profanity

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #903 (isolation #56) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

if we're hanging a lurker we must sacrifice
VOTE: THE LAMB

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #906 (isolation #57) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

In all honesty, I think im gonna be serious and advocate for the lamb lynch.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #907 (isolation #58) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler:
In post 219, Alacrity wrote:Hello everyone! =)

VOTE: Bingle
In post 340, Alacrity wrote:Oh dear, this game is progressing quite rapidly. =(

I will catch up when I have time, I promise!
egoposts
In post 496, Alacrity wrote:Hello everybody! =)

Can somebody describe to me why gobble is being wagoned, please?
asking questions to ask questions
In post 557, Alacrity wrote:Thank you for slowing down!

I'm catching up now. =)
fluff
In post 559, Alacrity wrote:
In post 186, gobbledygook wrote:Alacrity is RC alt? Or Ankamius alt?
This is easy to find out if you look! =)
fluff
In post 562, Alacrity wrote:I am caught up! =)

I believe the scumteam is exactly Chemist1422, Pink Ball, and one of MariaR and Ginngie. I am townreading everybody else!

VOTE: Pink Ball
Elect: Titus
fluff and generic reads list
In post 564, Alacrity wrote:Because while Chemist1422 and Pink Ball are direct scumreads, MariaR and Ginngie are slots I am simply not townreading!
In post 657, Alacrity wrote:
In post 565, gobbledygook wrote:Why the Chemist scum read?
He's more aware of his surroundings than he is looking to let on.

It's rather enlightening!
General description of what its like to play as mafia and says a player acts like that. Doesn't bring up any hard evidence.
In post 668, Alacrity wrote:
In post 569, Menalque wrote:Why do you townread gobble @alacrity?
The way his reads progress is transparently an attempt to solve the game! =)
Imagine what I just said above, but replace mafia with town.
In post 670, Alacrity wrote:
In post 669, Datisi wrote:Alacrity, mind telling me why the PB SR?
He's an overexaggerated version of itself, as if he is playing to attempt to look town rather than to help progress the game.

It's rather different from how others have been playing! =)
This was also never further discussed.

I'm typing quick to save time

As alacrity, didn't say much, and the statements were super generic.

Spoiler:
In post 830, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:If I had known this was a blitz, I wouldn't have signed up on that account
fluff
In post 831, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Anyway what were the questions addressed to me again
more fluff
I think they were just explain 2/3 my reads but I might as well ask to be sure
In post 841, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:It was something around page 15 to 18 that made it clear to me but I don't remember exactly what it was
FLUFF
In post 843, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Do you guys ever get the feeling that town are either proactively or being manipulated into primarily suspecting town?

That's the impression I get from this game
FLUFFY WIFOM
In post 844, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Namely a lot of the people taking up the most space and attention feel a lot more town than those who are playing but not quite being that high up
FLUFFYKINS
In post 845, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Btw I think this is probably the case because a lot of the shit happening now has a source in the first like 8 pages

And a lot of stuff after that isn't really getting properly vetted the way I'd expect it to
the texture of cake
In post 847, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Alacrity is an outed alt
you're more samoyed than human
In post 867, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: MariaR

Shrug
hilariously awful naked vote where she votes her null read and then doesnt push her actual scum reads???

As lamb, continued the same fluff trend of being a floater who doesn't actually care to push their reads and is just voting with whatever town decides to roll with.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #921 (isolation #59) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 920, Menalque wrote:@mariaR vote pine bc he’s your main competing wagon
ew fuck off

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #939 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 927, Pine wrote:This is a good lynch.
no it's not you haven't set up a false dichotomy

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #945 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 934, PenguinPower wrote:VOTE: Pine
what happened to my wagon

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #948 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 931, MariaR wrote:VOTE: Pinkball

I wanna try this.
move it somewhere else that's not happening today

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Ginngie »

we know.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #997 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 995, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:VOTE: ginngie
I'm not saying this is lamb giving up

but this is lamb giving up

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1005 (isolation #65) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Ginngie »

GE, lamb has given up so if you could go ahead and vote

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1011 (isolation #66) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Ginngie »

No, I need his vote for lamb first

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1014 (isolation #67) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:01 am

Post by Ginngie »

GE, your turkey vote is now a vanity wagon, move it off of gobble and onto Alacrity/now lamb. Same person, same scum.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1021 (isolation #68) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

The hardest part about playing scum is being active and having real conversations. This is the reasoning behind why it's more scum-orientated to make posts telling people on how to behave and to not give your own opinion on things.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1024 (isolation #69) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1015, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:Okay somebody read ginngies back and forth with me and tell me your read on him pls

This should be enough to be able to sort him just fine
In post 1021, Ginngie wrote:The hardest part about playing scum is being active and having real conversations. This is the reasoning behind why it's more scum-orientated to make posts telling people on how to behave and to not give your own opinion on things.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (isolation #70) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:06 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1019, MariaR wrote:is Alyssa Ank or something? I know that sassy witty comments anywhere
I'll never understand how people can see through alts

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1031 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

wait you've been shitposting?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1033 (isolation #72) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1030, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 1028, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1019, MariaR wrote:is Alyssa Ank or something? I know that sassy witty comments anywhere
I'll never understand how people can see through alts
This is my new main
:oops:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1078 (isolation #73) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

It's the lead tied wagon with 30 minutes left and its not worth your time?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1114 (isolation #74) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Ginngie »

PB, unvote maria and vote chemist so we can spin the wheel of death with 6 people lmao

IT'LL BE FUN

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1155 (isolation #75) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: mena

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1168 (isolation #76) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Ginngie »

mena had shit vote at the end, maria is bait now that she's actually posting

Alyssa wagon ded

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: Chemist

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1313 (isolation #78) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:34 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 343, Chemist1422 wrote:I'm liking Maria's posts for no specific reason, or at least not one that I can pinpoint
This with combined yesterday of not voting until a CW appeared for Maria wagon.

Makes me sus af to start the day with

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1314 (isolation #79) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:59 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Also for this game only I'm going to vote like normal

talked to Alisae and plurality means I can go fuck myself with the hammer as you actually cant. Day lasts 2 days regardless.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1317 (isolation #80) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:10 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1316, Titus wrote:
In post 1313, Ginngie wrote:

This is more likely to be true if her CW was also her partner. Otherwise, why not vote the CW?
The vote counts were highly volitile so I'll try to make it parsable

Vote count 1.9 post 850

MariaR ---------- 5 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Datisi, Pink Ball )
Gobbledygook ---- 2 ( MariaR, Gamma Emerald )
Pink Ball ------- 2 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, )

Chemist yet to vote, and then the two options at this point are PB and turkey, he then puts his vote on PB. That's first CW to maria train.

He also said he townread Pine and he isn't a player to make wild turnarounds. so in the next 50 pages when that wagon formed, he couldn't switch over without it being sus.

once the PB wagon died, and he was alone on that. Once he saw another player make a good case that wasn't on maria, he latched right on. Mind you he never once talked to lamb the whole game.

No reason to townread your partner and sheep other peoples cases and vote those you have no opinion on.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1350 (isolation #81) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Ginngie »

Didn’t they both say that

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #82) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Ginngie »

shortly after that post I threw up from exhaustion. I was going to play tonight but I need some serious rest.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #83) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:35 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I'm up for like 30 minutes before I go back to bed, got work and exams tomorrow so i literally won't be here for the rest of the Day.

why is there no support for my Chemist wagon

People that are able to sort GE, whats going on

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1393 (isolation #84) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:39 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1385, Gamma Emerald wrote:Btw
In post 1367, Titus wrote:
In post 1364, Gamma Emerald wrote:If people are okay doing this I’d like everyone to give their strongest prospect for a deep wolf.
I don't think there is, despite my concerns on Mena.

This feels like you shopping for a counterwagon.
Not exactly. While I might end up voting the person most suspected, I’m more trying to see if there’s any general thought of whom it might be.
This whole interaction doesn't make sense GE side.

Titus isn't wrong here it's fishing a CW; not only that, asking about deep wolfing is just WIFOM dust kicking expressions.

It's ultimately a net negative because all it does is make you doubt your townreads and makes great bait for LyLo games. Literally mastina has a whole TedX talk about WIFOM in LyLo and how you have ot trust your gut and realize some shit is just paranoia, and that's how you lose games.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1395 (isolation #85) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:41 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1355, Titus wrote:I am a bit worried about Mena atm.
I haven't double checked this, but I want to say it anyway

idunno if it would make sense to say that Mena had a strong start and then he's been more coastal after he had a spat with turkey

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1396 (isolation #86) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1394, Chemist1422 wrote:I for one have very good reasons not to support the chemist wagon
i giggled

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #87) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:42 pm

Post by Ginngie »

ah fuck you posted right before me

I wanted to hit you with an obligatory beetlejuice lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1398 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1397, Ginngie wrote:ah frick you posted right before me

I wanted to hit you with an obligatory beetlejuice lmao
corrected for PB

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1399 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

This game is so stupid lmaoooo

okay listen NAI time, I'm not sober rn and just, this is a really good crowd.

Titus and I aren't fighting (I'm going to say that's largely one-sided, I used to have quite the temper(sorry))

PB is my new mafia shitposting buddy, haven't had one in a minute since chesskid, well was chesskid.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1451 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: Should I make a game of this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Heyyyy so I worked yesterday and threw up again from overworking, so i called off the rest of work to recover I can barely walk without sweating lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1730 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1725, Gamma Emerald wrote:Also tfw your scumread gets lynched without you lifting a goddamn finger
Not trying to bash PB but I'm having an internal laugh about that
I came back to see the flip and my mans voted himself. It was a skim but wtf

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1736 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Ginngie »

It's chemist and whoever easily slid onto the PB wagon.(which I'll be looking into today)

That lynch was an opportunity on copping a free lynch on a meme player

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1750 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1739, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1723, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Chemist

Heyyyy so I worked yesterday and threw up again from overworking, so i called off the rest of work to recover I can barely walk without sweating lmao
Do you have Covid?
No, I both days I didnt eat and the masks made me sweat more and drink less cuz I didnt want to take the mask off.

I've struggled with my physical health cuz I have no regard for it if someone is relying on me.

Seriously I came in to do extra hours because my coworkers said it took 30 minutes longer to close and it sucked without the third person.

My manager told me to just stay home and rest till I feel better lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1755 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1739, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1723, Ginngie wrote:VOTE: Chemist

Do you have Covid?
Also after slowly introducing food I've been improving

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1766 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:20 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1762, Chemist1422 wrote:Pine/Bingle not partners
Mena/Alyssa not partners
All 4 are scumreads?

But they're TvS each?

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1772 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1770, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1766, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1762, Chemist1422 wrote:Pine/Bingle not partners
Mena/Alyssa not partners
All 4 are scumreads?

But they're TvS each?
Pine and Alyssa are townreads, Pine being stronger
thats so random what does that even mean then

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1778 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Ginngie »

(nobody tell him)

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1781 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:27 pm

Post by Ginngie »

honestly I've put WotC Titus!town and honestly she felt low impact compared to others.

Like I didn't even take her vote seriously on me lmfao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1805 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Ginngie »

oh and

Town: Gobble, Titus, GE
Not Town: Pine, Chemist, Mena, Bingle, Alyssa

Here is where my head is at rn

Gobble I've seen a never ending force of trying to game solve and he is consistent with it

Titus I just explained

Can't read Gamma for dicks but gut town so i have to go there

Pine, Hilariously enough I haven't actually played that many games with Pine where we actually interacted with each other. I have a soft spot given he is an EMT during all this, however I'll admit I didn't mind his catch up postings. I would have liked to discuss more of that with Bingle and a couple others who said they reminded of one game or another.

Speaking of Bingle, besides her Pine push I can't remember much else and need to ISO after this post

Mena is a read I'm working on with his interactions with Dasani given the flip and I remember Dasani being on Mena like white on rice. (Also working on seeing if a bit of mafia theory applies to Mena and need to research Mena's past scum games(This will be a post probably coming tomorrow which I work on tonight and finish when I wake up))

Lastly Alyssa, quite honestly I've wanted her dead ever since I made that case and still believe in it. Added further to everything else been said I'd just be parroting.

Honestly looking at today, for me solving Bingle/Mena will clear things up for me and I'm p sure people still support my Chemist wagon but I will happily vote for either of those today.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1808 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1797, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1795, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:oh I remember

I didn't want chemist lynched anymore because nobody else claimed a higher bid on the auction detective
UNVOTE:
Yeah scum very likely trying to frame Chemist and Alyssa
I'd probably point my finger at Ginngie here
wat

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1815 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1812, chennisden wrote:
In post 1792, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1790, chennisden wrote:I kind of don't know what's happening
HOW DO WE READ
SOLVE
THIS GAME?
+1 good posting

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1820 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1813, gobbledygook wrote:She also voted PB who she was not scumreading over Chemist who she was scumreading.
Oh yeah I forgot about that

VOTE: Alyssa

no cap that was such horseshit

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1832 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:48 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I’m liking the presence of Chenn in the game

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1837 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1833, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1832, Ginngie wrote:I’m liking the presence of Chenn in the game
As in he's town or you like him being in the game?
Too early to call officials but it’s a good start for both

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1880 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:43 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Listen you gonna have to start typing chennis cuz I'm having a hard time keeping up with Chem and chen

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1916, Menalque wrote:Titus is a weird one bc I really don’t think she’s been that town all game but my top TRs have said she’s town so I’m kind of trusting that

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Can someone explain to me why we're okay with Bingle swinging their pirate sword

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1927 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

sorry

I'm not townreading Bingle so I'm wondering if one has reason too

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1932 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:28 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1931, Gamma Emerald wrote:But when she does it as town it's totally off the wall and incomprehensible in the way an eldritch abomination is considered incomprehensible
Tell me that with 99 insight

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2041 (isolation #111) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:27 am

Post by Ginngie »

remember when we all reassured Mena that Alyssa was the lynch lmao

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2044 (isolation #112) » Thu Apr 09, 2020 12:05 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2068 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2040, Alisae wrote:Alyssa the Lamb - 4 ( Menalque, Ginngie, chennisden, Gamma Emerald )
Bingle ---------- 4 ( Chemist1422, Alyssa the Lamb, Gobbledygook, Titus )
Menalque -------- 1 ( Bingle )
Bingle will vote out of self-preservation for Alyssa

Honestly I like that half of my personal townbloc is split across the wagons. It's got the same feel as D1 where it's slowed down a bit and town's got a pretty good handle on things. Unlike Day 2 with Pink Ball and you just had way too much fuckery happen with the wagons.

Honestly this has been a pretty relaxing game besides a jolt of chaos here and there, we've been able to solve and now just gotta pick who we cut through first lol

Honestly look at this list:

Town: Gobble, Titus, GE, chenn
Not Town: Mena, Bingle, Chemist, Alyssa

It gnaws at me but I'd put myself in paranoia and have mena!town

@Chemist, I was reading back earlier and you said something about it not making sense for you to bid something as scum for like 501. I'm not clear on how that works at all.

@Titus, you're great at mechanics so if you can explain it, that would be appreciated too.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2069 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

damnit i wasnt finished

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2070 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2068, Ginngie wrote:Honestly I like that half of my personal townbloc is split across the wagons. It's got the same feel as D1 where it's slowed down a bit and town's got a pretty good handle on things. Unlike Day 2 with Pink Ball and you just had way too much fuckery happen with the wagons.

Honestly this has been a pretty relaxing game besides a jolt of chaos here and there, we've been able to solve and now just gotta pick who we cut through first lol

Honestly look at this list:
HONESTLY

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2072 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Ginngie »

was that for me or no

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (isolation #117) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2074, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 2068, Ginngie wrote:@Chemist, I was reading back earlier and you said something about it not making sense for you to bid something as scum for like 501. I'm not clear on how that works at all.
If scum sniped the AD (which is likely) the person bidding on it at midday (me) is likely not scum since why would they snipe it from themselves
explain.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2122 (isolation #118) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:06 pm

Post by Ginngie »

thats one of the dumbest reasons Ive read to try and clear yourself

If you had 800 dollars and you did 500

then you do 501 to claim 100% what is potentially a seriously threatening role and now you snagged an investigative/ cheap clears yourself that hold up on the surface.

I'm not seeing how you're cleared.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2125 (isolation #119) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Ginngie »

gobble, just to make myself feel better

You have mena as town right, you spent a lot of time with him day 1.

Tell me I shouldn't be paranoid.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2128 (isolation #120) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Ginngie »

oh you finally noticed that lil bit huh

do some quick math on paper and realize today is much more serious

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2129 (isolation #121) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:08 pm

Post by Ginngie »

For those at home who cant do quick math and want to know why you should be freaking out:

It's an open 10v3.
1 scum ded, the rest town ded.

2v5 with seven left. We lynch someone, now it goes into night as,
2v4 which if scum gets the kill through the night,
2v3 with five left. Oh and there's a a day vig.

So if town they can either literally coin toss 2v2 who's left or if scum gets it they win the game.

I cant wait for the moon logic of wtf is happening here.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2132 (isolation #122) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Ginngie »

gobble do you want to split sorting people.

We literally have two days and feel a bit overwhelmed.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2134 (isolation #123) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

plan for the worst hope for the best

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2135 (isolation #124) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Titus is a multi-step player, you dont look into the future and try and see her planning, you dont respect her as a player.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2142 (isolation #125) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:55 pm

Post by Ginngie »

give Titus a once over (we're confident but redundancy helps just screw paranoia)

I think your energy level would make it more conducive focusing on Mena is optimal for you, with a side order of Chemist. We're both pretty confident in our chemist reads so spend as much time here as you'd like, I'll still read it.

As for me, the amount of energy I'm actually able to invest I feel like I can properly tackle doing both Bingle and chenn and sorting those two.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2182 (isolation #126) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2139, gobbledygook wrote:If you have 500 dollars and you are getting lynched you should DEFINITELY bid on the daykill. That should be the ONLY thing you bid on if you get lynched.
are we able to no lynch and then use the shot tomorrow

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2183 (isolation #127) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Ginngie »

VOTE: NO Lynch

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2185 (isolation #128) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2184, gobbledygook wrote:They probably just kill Chem at that point. Plus I think Chem is scum anyway.
:neutral:

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2186 (isolation #129) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Ginngie »

can you run that by me one more time lol

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2188 (isolation #130) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:07 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 2187, Titus wrote:
In post 2182, Ginngie wrote:
In post 2139, gobbledygook wrote:If you have 500 dollars and you are getting lynched you should DEFINITELY bid on the daykill. That should be the ONLY thing you bid on if you get lynched.
are we able to no lynch and then use the shot tomorrow
Why not lynch today and NL tmo?
One is fool proof and the other isnt.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2190 (isolation #131) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:12 am

Post by Ginngie »

The only safe way to use the shot is to no lynch

Worst case scenario

2v5 no lynch, scum kills
2v4 it's day and the shot is used.
2v3 town gets hit, it's now LyLo and we used the shot.

or

Worst case scenario
2v5 we mislynch
2v4 scum kills
2v3 dayvig misfires and we lose 2v2.

That's the only way I see getting full utility out of what we have.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2244 (isolation #132) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1317, Ginngie wrote:
In post 1316, Titus wrote:
In post 1313, Ginngie wrote:

This is more likely to be true if her CW was also her partner. Otherwise, why not vote the CW?
The vote counts were highly volitile so I'll try to make it parsable

Vote count 1.9 post 850

MariaR ---------- 5 ( Gobbledygook, Titus, PenguinPower, Datisi, Pink Ball )
Gobbledygook ---- 2 ( MariaR, Gamma Emerald )
Pink Ball ------- 2 ( Bingle, Alyssa the Lamb, )

Chemist yet to vote, and then the two options at this point are PB and turkey, he then puts his vote on PB. That's first CW to maria train.

He also said he townread Pine and he isn't a player to make wild turnarounds. so in the next 50 pages when that wagon formed, he couldn't switch over without it being sus.

once the PB wagon died, and he was alone on that. Once he saw another player make a good case that wasn't on maria, he latched right on. Mind you he never once talked to lamb the whole game.

No reason to townread your partner and sheep other peoples cases and vote those you have no opinion on.
There is still this

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2245 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Ginngie »

In post 1706, Alisae wrote:Pink Ball ------- 5 ( Pine, Bingle, Pink Ball, Alyssa the Lamb, Chemist1422 )
lmao look at that Bingle/Chemist/Chenn

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2278 (isolation #134) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:44 pm

Post by Ginngie »

watched gobble twice ain't shit for dicks I saw

Got work and exam tomorrow so I won't be here for dicks.

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2281 (isolation #135) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 pm

Post by Ginngie »

I truly enjoyed all of you. There is no way in hell I have the energy to fight this.

Titus, I like playing with you now that I don't yell at you.
gobble, one of my new favorite players.
Bingle, always gives game a classic feel. Great games always.
Pink Ball being my homie still.
chenn for always having that pep in their step.
chemist....
nah im playing this is my second game with chemist and at first I didn't like him but now I definitely do.
Mena, you got great style. keep it up.

GGWPGLHF

Ginngie
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Ginngie
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2302 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:12 pm

Post by Ginngie »

Spoiler: My final reads list

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”