pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #76 (isolation #2) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:33 am

Post by pwnz »

I'm not pretending to be a huge contributor to everything that has been said this far, but please note that my role (Tracker) allows me to see what someone did the night before and find out if they are telling the truth. Planning out the important night actions in advance (i.e. the ones with the most devastating results) and then confirming that those roles have been carried out as the town sees fit would hopefully make everything go according to plan.
However, this would only work if we had a specific plan and everyone agrees to it.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:40 am

Post by pwnz »

Actually after re-reading the roles we really can't plan a damn thing out and have it be accurate. Stupid roles like the Bus Driver and the MUP are too random to predict accurately. This whole game is just based on luck it looks like.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #4) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:52 am

Post by pwnz »

icemanE now has 4 votes out of the required 7 to lynch. Just in case of an accident, we shouldn't place any more votes on him until he has had a chance to respond to all of the pending accusations. There is no sense in putting any more pressure on a player who is already at risk, and we definately dont need to be rushing anything while we still have so much time left.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #183 (isolation #5) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:48 pm

Post by pwnz »

charter wrote:I guess my inference might not be clear in my last post. Pwnz, why do you defend iceman?
I don't believe that I was defending icemanE more then I was making sure that the town realized how close he was to a lynch.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #6) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by pwnz »

Wow, this game is rolling at an almost incomprehensible speed. It also doesn't help that we have people making 8 consecutive posts.

This is my take on everything that has happened, albeit short and sweet.
We have the opportunity here to really mess the mafia up. Mafia's operate (in most cases) by utilizing their night actions to disrupt the town and take out the most useful players in order to improve their chances, while the town utilizes lynches. With powers like the SB and the Poisoner, the town has been given a huge advantage, because they are able to effectively "lynch" at a faster pace (provided those roles are actually given to townies).

Point being, we don't know which amongst us with power roles are mafia yet. That is why we should utilize these roles early and often in order to better improve our chances! It is not a bad thing to suggest that the poisoner uses his power on someone, especially since it has the added perk of letting us see a players true colors one final day before he dies. The SB is also an effective weapon because it is not a night action, but a public display of killing someone off for all to see. These are the kind of roles that an able town should be licking their chops with because they are so useful and public.

The flip side is that there are also roles like the Inventor. I'm not trying to say that I think that you are scum, Empking, but if you are then you have a role that scares the shit out of me. You could effectively give the mafia two kills every single night, and you can bet your ass that the mafia will not hesitate to kill off the roles that scare them the most as soon as possible.

Anyways, this info is all well and good, but the point that I am trying to make is that if we don't utilize what we have been given to us as soon as possible, its not like it will still be there for us to use later on down the road. We need to act now.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #297 (isolation #7) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:24 am

Post by pwnz »

You are an Inventor. You can target another player at night to give them one of your inventions. The invention will grant them a one-shot ability to protect, kill, inspect, or block at night. You can't choose which ability you give.
Even though you may not get to choose which one invention you give, I understood this as whoever recieves the invention can choose for themself.
I know the game is moving fast, but you have yet to comment on anybody's alignment yet.
What a stupid thing to say. How would my guess on an individual's alignment be any better then your own, or every one else's here for that matter?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #298 (isolation #8) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:27 am

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP

The short version of my post above is as follows: Mafia has night kill and town has day lynch. If the town just sits around and doesn't make any decisions then the town will loose. I'm not trying to get us all to bandwagon someone and have them killed right this very instant, I am just merely letting you all know how I think that we should go about this game.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #9) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:42 am

Post by pwnz »

MOD, could you please clarify whether or not the recipient of the inventor's weapon has the choice of which action he can choose?

The action given is selected randomly.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #308 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:40 am

Post by pwnz »

hasdgfas wrote:pwnz, what are you talking about? Everyone's guesses as to people's alignments are their own. You might find something that the rest of us hadn't that finds someone as much more scummy than we thought them before. Plus, that's mafia, finding alignments.
icemanE wrote:Yes, it's called scumhunting.
If I see anything suspicious then I will be sure to let you both know right away.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #310 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 5:57 am

Post by pwnz »

See post subject number 293 for my up-to-date analysis on this game so far.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #317 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:15 am

Post by pwnz »

Pointing fingers at people and telling them that they are scum because of what they said isn't exactly contributing either. Trust me, I see you asking the questions and trying to figure things out, and I appreciate it. I just dont play as aggressively as you do I suppose.

There is no reason for you to be badgering me into telling you who I think is scum. As the Tracker, I believe that my role can be taken full advantage of by not bluntly telling the person who I am suspecting of being evil that I will be investigating him tonight.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:19 am

Post by pwnz »

Well since we have two people in a row hinting SB today and work with some info, we can add my name to the vote. At least we might get some kind of a lead or some info or something.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #367 (isolation #14) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by pwnz »

I'm sorry I didn't even realize that it has been so long since I made an appearance here.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #15) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by pwnz »

I'm working on my own statement as to what I think just happened, so bear with me. It will probably be posted sometime tomorrow.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #16) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by pwnz »

armlx wrote:
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:What, am I supposed to say that the death of a townie is good?

Maybe it is. It provides us information.

But it is still nowhere near as good as the death of a scum, which I heartily approve of more than the death of a townie.

I mean, can you REALLY say that you would have preferred iceman to kill Alabaska over someone who is actually scum?
This logic is absurd. Of course I would have rather hit scum then town, but you can't hold it against me that the scummiest player in the game wasn't scum when you agreed on it. And what were your thoughts on Alabaska before he died?
I agree with armlx. The two players that died were scummy, and I definitely had AlabaskaJ on my "to track" list.

I compiled everyones voting history to see if there were any specific voting patterns to be found within the people that have been killed:

charter - 1 (hasdgfas)

IcemanE - 2 (cerebus3, charter)
charter - 1 (hasdgfas)
armlx - 1 (nhat)
wolframnhart - 1 (Empking)

IcemanE - 2 (cerebus3, charter)
charter - 2 (hasdgfas, Crazy)
armlx - 1 (nhat)
cerebus3 - 1 (Alabaska J)

IcemanE - 3 (cerebus3, charter, Crazy)
charter - 1 (hasdgfas)
armlx - 1 (nhat)

IcemanE - 4 (cerebus3, charter, Crazy, ZombieSlayer54)
armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)
empking - 1 (hasdgfas)

armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)
empking - 1 (hasdgfas)

armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)
empking - 1 (hasdgfas)

armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)
empking - 1 (hasdgfas)

IcemanE - 3 (cerebus3, charter, Crazy)
empking - 3 (hasdgfas, ZombieSlayer54, wolframnhart)
armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)

IcemanE - 2 (charter, Crazy)
armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)
Alabaska J - 1 (cerebus3)

IcemanE - 2 (charter, Crazy)
armlx - 1 (nhat)
Crazy - 1 (icemanE)
Alabaska J - 1 (cerebus3)

IcemanE - 1 (charter)
armlx - 1 (nhat)

armlx - 1 (nhat)

armlx - 2 (nhat, ZombieSlayer54)
empking - 1 (wolframnhart)
ZombieSlayer54 - 1 (hasdgfas)

ZombieSlayer54 - 2 (hasdgfas, armlx)

ZombieSlayer54 - 2 (hasdgfas, armlx)

IcemanE (TOWN - Super Backup -> Suicide Bomber/Bulletproof Vest) did nothing but vote for Crazy

Crazy (MAFIA - Suicide Bomber/Godfather) voted for charter first and then switched his vote over to IcemanE for the remainder of his life

AlabaskaJ (TOWN - Vote Motivator) voted for nobody but cerebus3

cerebus3 (VIG - Jailkeeper/Vigilante) voted for IcemanE followed by AlabaskaJ

Put that all together and we are left with one Mafia vote on charter at the very beginning of the game, which could honestly mean anything.

Alignment is still a very difficult thing to deduce, but I feel like I am under a lot of pressure to put a vote on someone. I'm going with the only thing that I could squeeze out of the voting history and
vote charter
. It may not be the best reason ever to vote someone, but at least I have something to put behind my vote other then, "he is the scummiest poster". Mafia will sometimes vote for other members of the mafia early in the game in order to remove suspicion.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:08 am

Post by pwnz »

Vote: charter
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:55 am

Post by pwnz »

Post for wolframnhart:

I was pretty sure that someone was bound to jump on me for such a flimsy vote, but you still have to realize that you are voting for me based on a case that I stated myself was very weak. I figured at the very least that it was time to stop being Switzerland and actually vote for someone. I never accused charter of scummy behavior nor did I encourage others to follow my vote, I was just simply making an observation. Thats all.

As far as people asking me for my opinion on the game:
wolframnhart wrote:here are a couple players like pwnz and styro that haven't really done much yet that have me looking their way, granted its never really a true scum tell to be quiet, but I think in this game being quiet is not a good thing.
cerebus3 wrote:okey, so how do you think we SHOULD act pwnz? I know the game is moving fast, but you have yet to comment on anybody's alignment yet.
hasdgfas wrote:pwnz, what are you talking about? Everyone's guesses as to people's alignments are their own. You might find something that the rest of us hadn't that finds someone as much more scummy than we thought them before. Plus, that's mafia, finding alignments.
The fact of the matter is that your vote on me is in and of itself the exact same type of vote that I placed on charter, quote:
wolframnhart wrote:...grasping at straws and trying to in my mind vote almost anyone you could get something against, however weak...
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:05 am

Post by pwnz »

Giving one opinion to a vote does not mean that I contradicted myself. I said that it could mean anything, and was merely proposing the aforementioned.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #20) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 2:44 pm

Post by pwnz »

armlx wrote:I want pwnz and Wolf to take an official side in the me vs. ZS thing. Who, if either, do they think is right in the over aggressive and "kill the suggestor" issues and which, if either, do they think is scum? (I know Wolf has answered the latter, but I don't think I've seen an answer to the first part from him)
As of immediately after reading this post, I will side with you, and will remain sided with your plan which I believed to be a good one. As I had said earlier, the town's power rests in the daykills while the mafia controls the night. If this plan fails, then we should re-evaluate.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #21) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:01 pm

Post by pwnz »

We have to realize is that this "plan" that keeps getting referred to hasn't even really yielded any results. The only kills we have had so far have been a Mafia suicide bomb on a vigilante and an overly-aggressive icemanE-bomb on a townie. The only thing that has happened as a direct result of said plan has been to poison Empking, and we're still waiting on the autopsy. There is no need to be attacking hasdgfas or armlx for a plan that they came up with especially since the killings that have happened so far have been completely beyond their power.

So, ZS, why are you attacking someone who has done nothing but suggest a plan?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #22) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:53 pm

Post by pwnz »

So ZS, you have the ability to both see who targets someone at night as well as investigate someone else for being Mafia?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #23) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:16 am

Post by pwnz »

Hey Empking, why are you voting for wolframnhart?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (isolation #24) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:29 am

Post by pwnz »

unvote

vote ZombieSlayer54
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #580 (isolation #25) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 am

Post by pwnz »

How do you intend to effectively scum-hunt if you just so happened to accidentally read over the fact that we poisoned you?

Now that it should be obvious, you might as well spill your guts and let us all know what you think of the game from an objective standpoint. Seriously, no pressure, I'm sure I'll know what you're allignment really was by the end of the day anyhow.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (isolation #26) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:42 am

Post by pwnz »

EBWOP:

Also, answer the damn question effectively! I still don't understand your vote on wolframnhart...
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #27) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:56 am

Post by pwnz »

I've actually been on the moon before. I flew there last night on my privately owned lunar lander. My family owns a summer home up there. The view is nice but the whole lack of oxygen thing is kind of a buzzkill. At least the neighbors are nice.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #28) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:23 pm

Post by pwnz »

I can walk on water.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #29) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:39 am

Post by pwnz »

Empking wrote:Pwnz: Makes groundless claims, doesn't contribute. Scummy
Apparently my joke was only funny to me. No, I don't have any stupid posting restrictions, I was merely trying to express the utter disgust I felt when Empking *of all people* is telling me that I make groundless claims. So, I decided to prove him right because he is obviously all-knowing. HEY GUYS! HAVE YOU READ ABOUT WOLFRAMNHART? "JUST READ HIS POSTS IF YOU WANT TO SEE WHAT I MEAN! IN THE HOPE THAT WRITING IT IN CAPITALS ALLOWS YOU TO READ IT. HE TRIES TO MISLEAD THE TOWN, HE TRIES TO LOOK TOWNIE WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING TOWNIE, HE DOESN'T TRY TO SCUM HUNT."
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:06 am

Post by pwnz »

Geddingsworth wrote:Great explanation, but would you mind commenting on the situation at hand?
Lets kill ZS.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #614 (isolation #31) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:55 am

Post by pwnz »

ZombieSlayer54 wrote:And, armlx, my point was not dumb and irrelevant because, from my point of view, I think that Empking probably just has some kind of post restriction, rather than actually just being
a douche
completely oblivious to everything.
Fixed
ZombieSlayer54 wrote:And pwnz, would you please kindly read the latest Wolframnhart posts? If he was not looking scummy before, he certainly is now.
Holy shit! I think ZS caught the Empking posting restriction virus, too!
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #32) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:13 am

Post by pwnz »

armlx wrote:
pwnz wrote:Now that it should be obvious, you might as well spill your guts and let us all know what you think of the game from an objective standpoint. Seriously, no pressure, I'm sure I'll know what you're allignment really was by the end of the day anyhow.
Emp, please do this.
Seriously, do it.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #33) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:39 pm

Post by pwnz »

What questions? What posting restriction? What the fuck are you all talking about? This seriously has to be the most far-fetched attempt at dissuading more people from voting you that I have ever seen! ZS, you're scum!
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #34) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:43 pm

Post by pwnz »

@wolf:
The reason that I want to kill ZS is because he is a part of this unknown group called the "mafia". In case you were unaware, the object of the game is to kill the mafia before the mafia kills you.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #35) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:44 pm

Post by pwnz »

Does that clear things up any?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #36) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:11 am

Post by pwnz »

I had no idea that this sort of thing was so detrimental to the outcome of the game.. I dont care how we revel results.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #37) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:20 am

Post by pwnz »

Checked charter, results were that he targeted nobody (because hascow blocked him..)
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #38) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:37 am

Post by pwnz »

The answer is no, per what I said earlier. The results came up as a no-target.

Charter bussed wolf with geddings
Hascow blocked charter
I tracked charter and found nothing
Geddings did not have a gun per Armlx's "secret ability"

Geddingsworth dies..
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #686 (isolation #39) » Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:39 am

Post by pwnz »

'quote="charter"]Pwnz, why pick me?[/quote]

You have always been my top suspect to be scum. That and it seemed like the busser would be most likely switch one of his mafia buddies for a townie just in case something bad were to happen.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #692 (isolation #40) » Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:41 am

Post by pwnz »

I guess that it might look a bit suspicious that I did indeed answer the popcorn last, but I would have answered first if I was called upon. As I stated earlier, I was unaware that giving away your night actions was so strategic, but I am completely willing to give up my night action reveal first tomorrow morning in order to hopefully dis spell any doubt in your mind that you might have about me. I will do whatever need be.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #696 (isolation #41) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:40 am

Post by pwnz »

Charter wrote:Pwnz, what makes you so sure you're going to be alive tomorrow to reveal first?
If I'm not alive tomorrow you will know what position that I held in the game regardless, so it wouldn't really matter either way.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #42) » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:35 pm

Post by pwnz »

I think that your attack on me is misguided, wolf.
I don't know that I will be alive tomorrow, I was merely offering to go first with my night action tomorrow for the sake of the town. It is up to you whether or not you want to take me up on the offer.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #43) » Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:53 am

Post by pwnz »

What do you propose?
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #44) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by pwnz »

You're right wolf, its basically do or die time.
Posting to avoid a prod. Will comment with substance later.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #734 (isolation #45) » Thu Aug 28, 2008 12:17 am

Post by pwnz »

I have stated that I think that Charter is scum, but wolf's vote on me makes me suspect him as well.
pwnz
pwnz
Goon
pwnz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #46) » Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:14 am

Post by pwnz »

hascow wrote:Oh, that's lovely. Is there any other reason besides him voting for you?

Also, currently my suspects are charter on gut, and pwnz for not contributing much of anything useful.
I could flick my boogers at charter. That sounds like it might be useful.

Or I could just vote for him.. but if I do that and the vote count stays the way that it is currently, we would have a no lynch per rule [5].

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”