alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #0) » Thu Jan 16, 2020 6:16 pm

Post by alimdia »

Just a fluff post so that this game will show up in my 'view your posts' section when I get home! :D
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Fri Jan 17, 2020 2:37 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 18, SherlockHolmes wrote:I had hoped that I might be able to discuss at length the latest chemical discoveries, being something of an amateur myself, with the more serious scientist in our little party. Instead, I found myself disconcerted by his need to excuse himself from the beginning of the adventure.

HURT: Chemist1422
Was this serious or still RVS
In post 19, Chemist1422 wrote:Oh I’m sorry would you like me to link the 9 other games I’m playing right now?
Was this a serious answer? Did a quick search but not comprehensive enough to check if you were alive in all of them.
In post 52, Chemist1422 wrote:is concern for temporal
integrity
really that scummy of a behavior
What is temporal integrity?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Sat Jan 18, 2020 4:43 am

Post by alimdia »

V/LA for 24 hours due to the weekend and rl stuff
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #127 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:54 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 106, Nachomamma8 wrote:I feel surprisingly good about Hectic being town, considering it being page 5 and all.

There's a gorgeous feel good concoction brewing over there - a healthy mix of a strong, confident tone and a gimmick that I believe scum would be less comfortable implementing than town. The combination of both gives a loose cannon feel which I feel is significantly less likely coming from scum - as scum, you are forced to contend with your partners whispering in your ear and also silently sort of judging you whenever you are doing something crazy as Hectic is doing now whereas as town the people who lynch you are technically wrong, so it often feels less risky to go off the ranch in significant a way as Hectic has.
I'm not so sure why having a gimmick would indicate being town...

I have read your post 122, regarding your homework, I don't use or listen to cases that form from meta.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:55 am

Post by alimdia »

Lowkey greatful that Nacho replaced Alisae, otherwise I'd confused whenever someone calls out 'Ali'
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #129 (isolation #5) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:57 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 41, SherlockHolmes wrote:It was a most peculiar bunch we were adventure by with. There was a most mysterious gentleman with a fancy name; a white bengal tiger able to communicate through a series of paw gestures; and, strangest of the bunch, a Liverpudlian.

My initial impressions of the fancy named fellow were that he liked me, a sentiment that I returned. In fact, it was sufficient for me to go along with him a little:

HURT: hectic

The tiger seemed mostly distracted, and I decided that, in order as not to risk life and limb, to wait for it to have eaten and reached contentedness with what was going on before engaging it.

At this moment, a fay being entered our party, a little late. I realised that the opium was stronger than I’d anticipated, for this being appeared to have softly luminescent skin. It spoke, but in a strange tounge, and so shocked was I by its appearance that I gleaned nothing of value from its words.
In post 42, SherlockHolmes wrote:
In post 41, SherlockHolmes wrote:It was a most peculiar bunch we were adventuring with. There was a most mysterious gentleman with a fancy name; a white bengal tiger able to communicate through a series of paw gestures; and, strangest of the bunch, a Liverpudlian.

My initial impressions of the fancy named fellow were that he liked me, a sentiment that I returned. In fact, it was sufficient for me to go along with him a little:

The tiger seemed mostly distracted, and I decided that, in order as not to risk life and limb, to wait for it to have eaten and reached contentedness with what was going on before engaging it.

At this moment, a fay being entered our party, a little late. I realised that the opium was stronger than I’d anticipated, for this being appeared to have softly luminescent skin. It spoke, but in a strange tounge, and so shocked was I by its appearance that I gleaned nothing of value from its words.
Alas, Watson, I seem to have spilled ink over your page. Let me recount this part of the tale again, enunciating more precisely.
No idea why you've voted for hectic based off your post
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 4:36 pm

Post by alimdia »

VOTE: SherlockHolmes
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:27 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 146, Amrun wrote:Ok, I read again because my eyes glazed over too many times.

On second pass, I like Hectic for town more than I thought, but I’m not hanging my hat on it.

I still like sujimichi for scum with a secondary pick of Asriel. I didn’t like Asriel’s awkwardness, but I did like chemist’s defense of it, which is +town majorly IMO. Chemist clearly has more meta with Asriel than I do, so I thought I’d trust him on it for the time being, but thinking back to the only micro I have with Asriel, I don’t remember this nervous twitchiness there, so, keeping an eye out.

Sujimichi is trying to blend in.

HURT: Sujimichi

P-edit: yas queen yas
How so?
In post 147, Amrun wrote:And I’m going to be perfectly honest that I haven’t yet been able to force myself to read Sherlock’s posts to the point of comprehension. Not that I’m incapable just ... unmotivated. They need to use other people’s usernames, at least.
Hard agree
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by alimdia »

HURT: SherlockHolmes
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #150 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 19, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 138, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 127, alimdia wrote:I'm not so sure why having a gimmick would indicate being town...

I have read your post 122, regarding your homework, I don't use or listen to cases that form from meta.
My read on Hectic is not "he has a gimmick and thus is town" and have said as much at least two times.

If you sort of close your eyes and try to avoid using meta, you're giving yourself a blind spot for no reason at all. In games that are competitive, it's important to study an opponent's tendencies. Doesn't mean that it's the entirety of your read or the most important piece of your read, but refusing to address something that will help you get a more accurate read is incredibly silly.
I've seen meta be completely wrong, as well as coming to the correct conclusion but with completely wrong reasonings.
As far as I'm concerned, what's happening in this game is far more important that I'd give it 90% weighting and any 'meta': 10%
Everyone should be 'aware' of their 'meta' and constantly be changing it, thus it becomes inaccurate.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 2:48 am

Post by alimdia »

Sorry, how is Sujimichi trying to blend in? He's barely posted
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #11) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:37 pm

Post by alimdia »

Regarding the FN, wouldn't it be better if they claim day 2, that way most likely someone can back it up.

And we get day 1 info
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (isolation #12) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 4:57 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 182, Chara wrote:
In post 129, alimdia wrote:No idea why you've voted for hectic based off your post
i believe he was following along with JTB, or as i've realized is a much more exciting name, Bartholomew.

what don't you like about the detective besides the way he talks?
JTB's vote on hectic was an RVS I'm pretty sure (his first post) , so..... following along... with an RVS vote?
Also, Why are you answering for SherlockHolmes?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Mon Jan 20, 2020 5:06 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 197, Sujimichi wrote:This is an open game. The Friendly Neighbor does not have to be supported in its claim as a counterclaim will catch Mafia. I do not disagree with Day 1 information, as I believe Amrun described that best.

Did you read my post positing this theory and hers when asked for her opinion prior to making your post?
You're referring to this for Amrun's post? Yes I read it. I definitely read yours since... I answered your post asking for opinions.
In post 188, Amrun wrote:1. I don’t really remember Nacho’s scumtells but he’s a good player and seems to be actively sorting and moving gamestate forward. We will do better if form together like two sides of a hatchet so for now I will treat him as town and re-eval as gamestate dictates.

2. It’s a pretty good strategy but I think it leads to an information less day. I think it’s better to proceed with the day as normal for now, but closer to deadline, revisit this. Scum knowing who the IC is will inform their play so as to render the interactions unhelpful. But it’s a good point worthy of discussion.
In post 201, Chara wrote:
In post 198, alimdia wrote:
In post 129, alimdia wrote:No idea why you've voted for hectic based off your post
i believe he was following along with JTB, or as i've realized is a much more exciting name, Bartholomew.

JTB's vote on hectic was an RVS I'm pretty sure (his first post) , so..... following along... with an RVS vote?
Also, Why are you answering for SherlockHolmes?
because you asked a question that's answered in the post you quoted, and i assumed you didn't understand what he was saying because of how he speaks.
But I want him to answer why he followed along on an 'RVS' vote. Also yes, I don't understand what he said lmao.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (isolation #14) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 207, SherlockHolmes wrote:Watson, allow me quote more directly some of the exchanges that I had upon the adventure:
Alimdia, my fine fellow. I must admit, I find it hard to believe that a gentleman of such upstanding quality as yourself is struggling to comprehend well that which I have written. However, I find it more intriguing still that you choose to hound a question that is quite clearly meaningless. Why should it matter if I accompanied my the good gentleman JTheophrastus Bartholomew or not? This feels rather like an attempt to imitate the search for Moriarty’s minions rather than partaking of the real thing. I also dislike that your seeming focus on this allows you to avoid looking for Moriarty’s minions elsewhere. In fact:

HURT: Alimdia

Although the good gentleman Pine’s lack of presence here is a little disturbing, I have it on good recommendation that the chap prefers working for Moriarty than working against him. As such, I’m taking his limited engagement thus far to be relatively indicative of him being a good sort this game. That said, it is mildly concerning that his inactivity has continued since Nachomamma8’s presence has spiked upward, given that he professed a strong wish to play with him.
Right... so avoiding the question, and then ... voting me.
My votes not moving from now till I'm dead until you actually give a proper reply about why you followed someone else's RVS vote. How's that for my 'seeming focus' on this?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #15) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by alimdia »

Will be looking at other stuff later, Sujimichi, what do you think about Sherlock?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #218 (isolation #16) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 216, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 214, alimdia wrote:Will be looking at other stuff later, Sujimichi, what do you think about Sherlock?
With the understanding that he is posting in a particular style that I originally did not care for, I think that he is trying to sort players and like him overall. I disagree with his handwaving of Pine, however.
I meant him following someone else's RVS vote pages in and then .... check out his response basically
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:51 pm

Post by alimdia »

They still get a 'free night kill' no matter what
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (isolation #18) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 219, Sujimichi wrote:Are you referring to his vote on Pine, subsequent comment on Pine, and then not unvoting Pine?

Talking about this
In post 42, SherlockHolmes wrote:
In post 41, SherlockHolmes wrote:It was a most peculiar bunch we were adventuring with. There was a most mysterious gentleman with a fancy name; a white bengal tiger able to communicate through a series of paw gestures; and, strangest of the bunch, a Liverpudlian.

Alas, Watson, I seem to have spilled ink over your page. Let me recount this part of the tale again, enunciating more precisely.
He goes along with the 'fancy fellow', who is JTB, whose vote is an RVS vote on the second or third page.

When I call him out on it, this is his reply:
In post 207, SherlockHolmes wrote:Watson, allow me quote more directly some of the exchanges that I had upon the adventure:
Alimdia, my fine fellow. I must admit, I find it hard to believe that a gentleman of such upstanding quality as yourself is struggling to comprehend well that which I have written. However, I find it more intriguing still that you choose to hound a question that is quite clearly meaningless. Why should it matter if I accompanied my the good gentleman JTheophrastus Bartholomew or not? This feels rather like an attempt to imitate the search for Moriarty’s minions rather than partaking of the real thing. I also dislike that your seeming focus on this allows you to avoid looking for Moriarty’s minions elsewhere. In fact:

Although the good gentleman Pine’s lack of presence here is a little disturbing, I have it on good recommendation that the chap prefers working for Moriarty than working against him. As such, I’m taking his limited engagement thus far to be relatively indicative of him being a good sort this game. That said, it is mildly concerning that his inactivity has continued since Nachomamma8’s presence has spiked upward, given that he professed a strong wish to play with him.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #19) » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:55 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 221, Nachomamma8 wrote:
Why are you voting Sherlock when you haven't read ant of his posts?
I quite clearly understand and read the relevant posts in regards to my accusations and his post I'm referencing.
I wonder, do you understand my case?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #20) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:41 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 227, Hectic wrote:

But...
why
do you think Alimdia is wrong in his criticism? Though I admire the retaliation, I don't understand it.
In post 41, SherlockHolmes wrote:My initial impressions of the fancy named fellow were that he liked me, a sentiment that I returned. In fact, it was sufficient for me to go along with him a little:

Here, you say you go along with Mew because you like him and he likes you, leading you to vote our master.
In post 30, JTheophrastus Bartholomew wrote:HURT: Hectic
HEAL: Sherlock
However
, this is the
only
post Mew has made by that point.
How
can you like him off this, and why do you like the fact he likes you?
YES YES YES SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS ME
In post 229, Chemist1422 wrote:Also to anyone who wants to spare D1 and is voting to fight, or vice versa, why?

I have an idea but I want to see what the rest of y’all are thinking
I'm thinking we fight someone D1, because theres a low chance scum kills the friendly neighbourhood N1. Then we get info and connections and not just piss a day away. (And scum still gets a night kill, as I mentioned before)
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #246 (isolation #21) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:00 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 238, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 225, alimdia wrote:
I quite clearly understand and read the relevant posts in regards to my accusations and his post I'm referencing.
Sherlock is voting or was voting with JT because JT healed him. He was explicit about this fact. Where do go from here to get the "Sherlock is scummy for his vote" conclusion?

I'm asking for a friend because I'm totally not voting with Amrun simply because Amrun said hi back.
Interesting, I didnt see him say 'because JT healed him'. Okay, what about Sherlock's response? Thats definitely scummy.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #22) » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by alimdia »

Basically refuses to answer, and then says I'm looking at him clearly because to avoid looking elsewhere :roll:
I can literally say that about anything anyone says to me. If thats scummy when I do that, then this is scummy
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

Looking at other people, theres only 3 days left on this day.

Pine
: Pine is basically get a free pass for D1 or am I being mistaken? Nobody is pressuring Pine for afking, other than Sherlock (for a few posts only) but they are pressuring Asriel for afking.

Sherlock
: As mentioned before, Sherlock had his vote on Pine for a while, I assume to pressure Pine.
In post 131, SherlockHolmes wrote:HURT: Pine
Here are his non-fluff interactions with other players that aren't me. I'm interested to see the follow up on Sherlock's Sujimuchi-Nacho and Chemist query.
In post 209, SherlockHolmes wrote:
I am curious to hear the opinions of my fellow adventurers on the Chemist who is amongst us. I feel there is a decided lack of motivation in his interactions thus far. I would also like to kindly request that the good Nachomamma8 give more of his reasoning behind Sujimuchi being an agent of Moriarty if that is what his opinion is at this moment.
Just here for completeness, as there was not enough time for a reply yet:
In post 262, SherlockHolmes wrote:
My warmest thanks, Amrun. I must admit, I now recall having read that post, but even the world’s greatest detective is sometimes prone to a small lapse of memory. However, I wondered if you might perhaps expand on what this “nervous twitchiness” is in Asriel’s posts, perhaps going so far as to bless us with citations for the same. I patiently await your response.

Chemist

Lots of fluff posts at the start, which is fine. However, there is not much content either

Seems like a random pressure vote here
In post 137, Chemist1422 wrote:HURT: JTB

Just to have a vote down+see how this develops
Asking questions to people but still sitting on the fence. Does he think I'm scummy... does he think Sherlock is scummy... nobody knows. I currently find that suspicious because they ask a few questions, but don't have their own thoughts as much.
In post 228, Chemist1422 wrote:hectic, is that why you initially voted to fight Sherlock?
In post 263, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 259, SherlockHolmes wrote:
Mssrs. Nachomamma8, JTheophrastus, Chemist, and Hectic: could I entice you gentlemen with the prospect of lynching our companion Alimdia?
why these names out of the entire game?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #288 (isolation #24) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by alimdia »

Sujimichi

While I believe this initial post seems to come from a town POV, a lot of his posts are centered around this, and has caused it to become a 'safe topic' for people to weigh in to look like they're doing something. Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I wonder if the scum are simply lurking here and avoiding giving actual opinions. Town Read.
In post 156, Sujimichi wrote:Query: If there is one Friendly Neighbor in this setup and spared players cannot be night killed, would it not make sense for them to claim and be spared during Day 1 as a guaranteed Town Spare? This is an open setup, so if there is no counterclaim then they are telling the truth and if there is a counterclaim we forgo Spare for Fight and are guaranteed a scum lynch no later than D2?
In post 216, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 214, alimdia wrote:Will be looking at other stuff later, Sujimichi, what do you think about Sherlock?
With the understanding that he is posting in a particular style that I originally did not care for, I think that he is trying to sort players and like him overall. I disagree with his handwaving of Pine, however.
What handwaving of Pine? His vote or?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #25) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:04 pm

Post by alimdia »

Nachomamma8

Nacho's posts seem to be pro town. However, a lot of them have been centered around the Hectic meta, which I'm not going to get into more. The other significant chunk is the discussion of the FN sparing D1 or not. This game is really dying and/or slow because the main discussion point is about that, rather than finding scum (or finding town). It is unfortunate and I can see the inevitability of a last minute deadline lynch, which lets scum get away with a lot.

Did you ever explain this vote?
In post 145, Nachomamma8 wrote:HURT: Sujimichi
It's Sherlock's reactions to it as well.
In post 238, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 225, alimdia wrote:
Sherlock is voting or was voting with JT because JT healed him. He was explicit about this fact. Where do go from here to get the "Sherlock is scummy for his vote" conclusion?

I'm asking for a friend because I'm totally not voting with Amrun simply because Amrun said hi back.
Is this for afking? What about Pine?
In post 241, Nachomamma8 wrote:HURT: Asriel Dreamurr

But, even just saying that, I want to strike out on my own. I liked the "did something interesting?" post but the rest of the ISO seems stilted, withdrawn. Don't mind holding these feet to the fire.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #290 (isolation #26) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by alimdia »

Chara

I feel like there is a pattern here.
Most of the posts are 'socialising/fluff? (unsure, I think there is some familiarity among the players), while the other half is once again discussion in regards to the FN sparing.

There are very few posts that are actually hunting scum. Chara has a very neutral stance it seems.

Thanks for your clarification on this by the way.

So you're poking the inactives? Why not Pine?
In post 243, Chara wrote:HURT: Amrun

this
does
feel more like a round of thundersnail than an exciting battle between good and evil, i can't argue with that.
but Amrun, i'd like to poke the tiger here and see if we can't jumpstart this game a little more, given you expressed a regret at not doing that so far.
i was thinking your fight with Sujimichi was about as low-stakes as mine, so why not fight Asriel with Nacho instead of just nodding at it?

Sujimichi made a good point about who i was fighting. i did think Billy's initial action was suspicious, and wanted to find out more, but it can't do that now and sitting there isn't going to do anything.
Sujimichi didn't exactly impress me when they decided to tag in, but the way they pressed on their friendly neighbourhood idea, and especially the end of , really does feel like Sujimichi is just a straightforward sort!
we might not ever be really
good
friends, but i don't think someone with too much to hide usually responds to me like that.

Asriel's definitely boring me here... i don't mind getting him into things, either.

though... i do hope your volcano metaphor remains a metaphor. he's still my brother. if anyone's going to be holding him over a volcano, it's going to be me.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #291 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:11 pm

Post by alimdia »

Amrun

Even though Amrun has made very few posts, they already have more content than quite a few players. None of that FN discussion, which is really distracting everyone.

I didn't really agree on this Sujimichi scum read, but at least they're doing stuff.
In post 146, Amrun wrote:Ok, I read again because my eyes glazed over too many times.

On second pass, I like Hectic for town more than I thought, but I’m not hanging my hat on it.

I still like sujimichi for scum with a secondary pick of Asriel. I didn’t like Asriel’s awkwardness, but I did like chemist’s defense of it, which is +town majorly IMO. Chemist clearly has more meta with Asriel than I do, so I thought I’d trust him on it for the time being, but thinking back to the only micro I have with Asriel, I don’t remember this nervous twitchiness there, so, keeping an eye out.

Sujimichi is trying to blend in.

HURT: Sujimichi

P-edit: yas queen yas
In post 153, Amrun wrote:
In post 152, alimdia wrote:Sorry, how is Sujimichi trying to blend in? He's barely posted
A) I mean, that’s pretty much what a lot of scum do - post only as much as necessary.

B) the tonality of his post is very awkward and buddying of nacho who is obviously one of the stronger players in the game, especially at that juncture.
In post 254, Amrun wrote:HURT: Asriel

@Chara: why aren’t YOU pressuring Asriel as well if you agree?

But I do too, and I did say earlier I feel Asriel is off.

I simply didn’t want to let up on Sujimichi but his more recent contributions have definitely been better.

Let’s consolidate and choo choo.
More examples of analysing the game.
In post 274, Amrun wrote:Do you think nacho and hectic are scum together, replica?
In post 281, Amrun wrote:
In post 278, Replica wrote:I have more thoughts than those-I had townleans on Chemist, Sugimichi, and Hectic from what I remember on my skim-but I've written enough for the game at the moment and don't want to flood it at once. Digestibility is more important than what you say. I'll put a heal vote down pretty soon.
In post 274, Amrun wrote:Do you think nacho and hectic are scum together, replica?
No, but I'm not anywhere close to speculating on teammates and a million other qualifications that this question begs for.
What, pray tell, is the scum motivation for nacho to manipulate meta to call Hectic town?
Town read.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:13 pm

Post by alimdia »

Regarding
Asriel
, they are as afk as Pine, yet they are getting more attention that Pine. This makes me think that maybe Pine is scum here.

Regarding
Replica
, I would reserve comment until they respond to Amrun's question.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #29) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:18 pm

Post by alimdia »

Hectic

You seem to have avoided picking a side as well, other than your heal on Chemist.
By the way, I'm not sure if its alignment specific, but it's really hard to find stuff you said when they are all pictures (rip ctrl-F)
Pray tell me, what do you think of Sherlock's retaliation.
I assume your vote on Sherlock from page 43 is not relevant to his retaliation on me, but rather his stances of townhunting as you said?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #30) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:21 pm

Post by alimdia »

In conclusion, theres way too much discussion on the FN claiming or not and to spare them D1, that anyone from any alignment can jump in and 'say the right stuff'. That's what I mean by safe topic.

I'm willing to give Sherlock the benefit of the doubt that he just seems to be an OMGUS type player. Because at least Sherlock is somewhat involved in scumhunting (even if he's absolutely wrong about me), and not sitting on the fence (or afking)
After my reread, it is clear that we have a serious lack of scumhunting, which I am not blaming Sujimichi for starting this whole discussion.

I'm actually thinking for the people that are actively posting, we need to pressure Chara, Chemist to give their reads. To a lesser extent, Hectic and Nacho too.
For the inactives, theres not too much to be gained from poking them, however as I mentioned before, I find it very interesting that Pine has been sort of given a free pass.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #31) » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:22 pm

Post by alimdia »

HURT: UNVOTE
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #324 (isolation #32) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 318, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 294, alimdia wrote:In conclusion, theres way too much discussion on the FN claiming or not and to spare them D1, that anyone from any alignment can jump in and 'say the right stuff'. That's what I mean by safe topic.

I'm willing to give Sherlock the benefit of the doubt that he just seems to be an OMGUS type player. Because at least Sherlock is somewhat involved in scumhunting (even if he's absolutely wrong about me), and not sitting on the fence (or afking)
After my reread, it is clear that we have a serious lack of scumhunting, which I am not blaming Sujimichi for starting this whole discussion.

I'm actually thinking for the people that are actively posting, we need to pressure Chara, Chemist to give their reads. To a lesser extent, Hectic and Nacho too.
For the inactives, theres not too much to be gained from poking them, however as I mentioned before, I find it very interesting that Pine has been sort of given a free pass.
Apologies. You seem to have answered my question in this post. I assume you weren't referring to me, but to other players. I am not sure that you can actually fault them when I am the one pushing for answers, so if you are attributing blame it should be to me.
It made more sense in my head lol. I was thinking, sure you started the topic up, and replied to ppl, but the majority of some people's posts are basically only about this discussion, no scumhunting. Which is easy for scum.

In post 300, Replica wrote:
In post 292, alimdia wrote:Regarding
Replica
, I would reserve comment until they respond to Amrun's question.
When you address this, do you mind including where you were at before the answer, and what you were hoping for/received specifically from the response as you think relevant?

I set out for tonight with a goal to get a townread and a heal vote down to match, as productive as poking at things I don't like about Nacho/Chara is that's only half the game right now (Though Nacho or Amrun might argue it's more). I remembered really liking Chemist and so skimmed them again. I liked #27 being pretty enthusiastic about Hectic, the impatience lining up well with the rest of Chemist's play, and #29's reaction to Billy's meta was solid. The middle parts are lackluster, and then the Heal vote on Asreel in #62 confuses me: A light instinct to TR Asreel is fine, but switching the heal vote from Hectic seemed wack.

HEAL: Hectic There's a chance this stays but it's the best I can see without reading more, especially given the votes already on it. I need to sleep for now, hopefully can revisit specific players and reads more clearly tomorrow now that I'm caught up and have answered all the questions I see.

HURT: popsofctown, removing a vote placed by my predecessor. I might use it for reads if I feel it'll be illustrative, but I'd be surprised if I placed a hurt vote the rest of the day unless absolutely required to hammer.
yo its CNY so I'll get to this later (kinda a reminder to myself)
tl:dr is I TR you
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #325 (isolation #33) » Fri Jan 24, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 320, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 295, alimdia wrote:HURT: UNVOTE
Why did you decide to unvote instead of voting one of your suspected players?
I think my post will be controversial, and I want replies first
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #340 (isolation #34) » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by alimdia »

Thinking Nacho. He posted but didn't respond to my posts.

Otherwise Pine or Asriel.

Sparing Hectic probably works because if he's scum then we kinda deserve the loss
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #358 (isolation #35) » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:35 pm

Post by alimdia »

These 2 questions are similar so I will answer them together.

Firstly,
In post 307, Hectic wrote:
Alimdia's thoughts recently have been very good however, and I find myself agreeing with many of them.
Does that mean you agree that I'm saying that you're sitting on the fence? Since you haven't really given reads after that either (other than voting Pine)

I don't have a strong TR on hectic, even tho he seems to be one of the few that understands what I'm saying at times. I can't give a TR just because of that. However, theres been so many people independently sparing Hectic, that if he were scum we would eventually lose anyway. I think most people's opinions are quite hard to change, so might as well spare him if everyone is going to afk and not fight.
In post 341, Chemist1422 wrote:If you think scum are trying to lurk it’s probably better to go pacifist to force them to do stuff

Why is Hectic town to you, alim?
In post 345, Hectic wrote:
In post 340, alimdia wrote:Sparing Hectic probably works because if he's scum then we kinda deserve the loss
I didn't get the impression you townread Hectic from these posts:
In post 293, alimdia wrote:
Hectic

You seem to have avoided picking a side as well, other than your heal on Chemist.
By the way, I'm not sure if its alignment specific, but it's really hard to find stuff you said when they are all pictures (rip ctrl-F)
Pray tell me, what do you think of Sherlock's retaliation.
I assume your vote on Sherlock from page 43 is not relevant to his retaliation on me, but rather his stances of townhunting as you said?
In post 294, alimdia wrote:I'm actually thinking for the people that are actively posting, we need to pressure Chara, Chemist to give their reads. To a lesser extent, Hectic and Nacho too.
What changed?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #368 (isolation #36) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:17 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 364, Nachomamma8 wrote:
In post 290, alimdia wrote:Chara
I feel like there is a pattern here.
Most of the posts are 'socialising/fluff? (unsure, I think there is some familiarity among the players), while the other half is once again discussion in regards to the FN sparing.

There are very few posts that are actually hunting scum. Chara has a very neutral stance it seems.
It would be a hell of a lot easier to address if I wasn't posting on phone and instead had a computer to work with, but I disagree that Chara hasn't been scumhunting or has adopted a neutral stance and think you thinking otherwise is a matter of you not reading Chara's posts closely enough.

Examples that come to mind off the top of my head as "scumhunting you're probably missing" is questioning Hectic on his Billy heal the second he dropped it or prodding Bartholomew to give his opinion on Hectic when he was initially trying to get away with just pointing out that he was a gimmick player or even going off the ranch a little with the Amrun pressure.
Well I saw those questions, but nothing happened out of them, you know?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #37) » Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by alimdia »

er prob will hammer the spare when Psyche makes a post or when deadline is looming
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #38) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:38 am

Post by alimdia »

Hopefuly theres at least 24 hrs notice if the deadline is <24 hrs
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #39) » Tue Jan 28, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by alimdia »

Relatively busy these couple days so quick comments on stuff about me
In post 429, SherlockHolmes wrote:I’d actually quite like to lynch nachomamma, looking back at his ISO and his recent readslist, although I’m willing to listen to his explanation. That seems like a very safe readlist, for lack of a better word. Like, I wouldn’t necessarily have expected to see myself and two other lurkers in your desired D1 lynchpool because that’s a very lhf way of approaching the game, and I don’t really see why if you think you have your pool down to 3 then why would you want to spare more than lynch in that pool?
In post 431, SherlockHolmes wrote:I don’t particularly townread chara’s content, but I do think effort leans slightly +town and this is a game with only 2 scum so they can lean slightly town for now

So where are we

Something like

Town
Amrun
Chem

Townlean
Hectic
Chara

Nulltown
Farkran
Replica

Null
Psyche

Scumlean
Nacho
Suji

Scum
Alim
The problem I think is that the first 2 posts were before he reread my ISO, which is confirmed by his post 457. But he complains that people aren't engaging with his recent posts.
Btw, I did want to push Nacho (I had a post about it)
Anyway, when I'm less busy I'll 'engage' with your recent posts and also the new replacements.
A breath of new life into this game!
In post 448, SherlockHolmes wrote:It genuinely pains me that neither of you is engaging with the wealth of content that I just produced
In post 457, SherlockHolmes wrote:I felt like alim’s push on me early was scummy because it reminded me of scum looking for something to push rather than trying to genuinely decide if the action was scum motivated or not

He actually does improve on another glance through his iso, and so I’m not set on him being definite scum

Some parts of his reads posts seemed like IIOA and he doesn’t seem that interested in following up on the things he says he’s interested in. If you’ll forgive me the egoism, he said he wanted to see what game of my question to (nacho, chem, jtheo etc) but didn’t follow up there or do anything with anyone who did answer (I can’t remember who it was rn). Moreover, I think there’s a general lack of direction to his posting or interest in figuring things out which is probably +scum
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #40) » Wed Jan 29, 2020 1:11 am

Post by alimdia »

V/LA 24 hours - glad we bumped up 8 pages in the last day tho
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (isolation #41) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 3:45 pm

Post by alimdia »

I got a prod, reading through now
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #894 (isolation #42) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

Skimmed through a lot, in the absence of a CC, would spare Suji
In post 573, Farkran wrote:I'll... get help.

@almidia, can you help me understand what Chara said in his most recent posts?
I assume this is irrelevant now?
In post 751, Amrun wrote:Alimdia is NOT v/la. I think we can flashwagon some content there.

I don’t really have a case but even though the slot has produced an OK amount of content, they managed not to comment on a lot of significant actions and goings on.

My PoE narrows and alimdia is firmly in it.
I was V/LA. I know you acknowledged that but I was also very busy this whole week. I had loads of content before activity skyrocketed through the roof in this game, so nice shade? Esp when Nacho is also V/LA but not getting the same shade.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #43) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:31 pm

Post by alimdia »

I'll have to compile proper thoughts at night.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #44) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:54 pm

Post by alimdia »

In post 340, alimdia wrote:Thinking Nacho. He posted but didn't respond to my posts.

Otherwise Pine or Asriel.

Sparing Hectic probably works because if he's scum then we kinda deserve the loss
Think I pushed him first even though I never voted him. When did he V/LA again?
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #45) » Fri Jan 31, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by alimdia »

But likely I'll only be able to compose thoughts/catch up further, at Night. Since I gotta catch up some other games too.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #46) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:00 am

Post by alimdia »

In post 907, Farkran wrote:
In post 894, alimdia wrote:I assume this is irrelevant now?
Your read of Chara would still be useful
In post 908, Farkran wrote:
In post 907, Farkran wrote:
In post 894, alimdia wrote:I assume this is irrelevant now?
Your read of Chara would still be useful
Also your read of Replica and Psyche
At night I will compile.

@Amrun, idt i've ever talked to Farkran, or the person they replaced Asriel (other than 1 post). Asriel had no content and I was super busy when the professional replacements came in.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (isolation #47) » Sat Feb 01, 2020 3:01 am

Post by alimdia »

HEAL: Sujimichi
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum