Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 1:29 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Lawrencelot seems to be MIA for the weekend so I thought I'd post for us.

First off

Unvote

JDodge was being bumrushed far too quickly, especially without hearing anything of content from a few players. The time limit isn't that short people.

Second, I agree with Jdodge that pushing his lynch that quickly even after he explained the first post is kind of strange and oppotunistic. I'm still wary of the many heads but we haven't even heard from a few players still(Shadow girl and Killa7, I don't count his first post as posting).

Maxwell defended Killa7 in his post(slip up?) and then attacked and VOTED JDodge for the exact same reason(the short post). How's 1 bad and 1 a slip up? And the vote put him at lynch -1. In a normal game you'd have to answer for a risky move like that for a horrible reason.

Answer for it.

Vote: Maxwell
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

I feel for the rest of the players every time I get a town PM.
Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:18 am

Post by Muerrto »

Ok. First off, Ting, excellent analysis, would you rather not have announced it tho or at least waited a while longer. Your post was extremely helpful to the scum if they didn't think that far through yet.

Second, Maxwell just followed Stranger's vote for the SECOND time. First on JDodge, then on K7. Both times immediately after each other.

My partner doesn't want a vote on Maxwell so I'm honoring that but instead of simply whining and saying 'I'm a townie' can you please give me a reason NOT to vote you? Can your read your posts as a third person and not vote yourself?

Lawrence is still suspect of JDodge but also of K7 and I'm personally not feeling the JDodge so we'll be:

Unvote, Vote: K7

But

EXTREME FoS: Maxwell

At least till I see you contribute something besides pleas to emotion. I'd also like an explanation on your play and voting patterns so far.

Ting, Strife = obv town so that helps the town somewhat.

JDodge looks town to me but Lawrence disagrees so we're up in the air on that one.

Ice: How does Maxwell's latest post make him look town? Because he got frustrated and started complaining about being new and saying he wouldn't contribute any more etc? That's town?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (isolation #2) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:45 am

Post by Muerrto »

Ok, Shadowgirl has now made 2 contentless posts...

@Ting: No suspiscion for you revealing it just saying it helped the scum, I still think you're obv town as is Strife

My partner still doesn't wanna vote Maxwell. I hate the newb card with a passion. Especially in a non-newbie game. If you plan on playing with the big boys, don't expect us to pull punches. Pulling a newb card here was just bad and saying 'I'm townie I swear' is worse. I reeeeally wanna vote you.

My partner still likes JDodge being scum but I'm simply not feeling it. If I turn out to be wrong I'm gonna have to apologise but not placing my vote there.

I'm compromising and

Vote: Stranger

You jumped from the Dodge wagon to the Max wagon and then HoS'ed Killa even though there's no lynch -1 or whatever in this game instead of voting him to distance yourself from the lynch. What use is the HoS? Why not a vote? Made no sense.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:21 am

Post by Muerrto »

Grrr...sorry to post so soon after my other one but wanna get this out in the open now before it's too late.

Do NOT respond to this Shadow. You do realise that this game is DRASTICALLY different from other games, right? Every post you make here brings you closer to death(which is bad if you're town) and the mafia closer to killing a townie.

The fact you've now made THREE contentless posts makes you either bad at this game(not mafia, not trying to insult, THIS particular game) or obv scum. I'm currently siding with the former which is why I had to state to NOT respond to this twice just in case.

I understand the whole 72 hrs to modkill thing but if you can't contribute you may wanna replace out like Kabenon did because so far all you're doing is helping the scum by raising the post count of yourself and the thread without contributing to the hunt.

Again my apologies to everyone else for posting so soon after my other one but since she'd done it three times I figured saying something NOW might be better than letting it go any further.

This is a drastically different game style that REQUIRES pretty much constant attention. You may be better off in a regular game if that doesn't meet your life at this time. Not trying to insult or get rid of you, but the rules of this game are on page 1 and were in the theme thread before you signed up for it. You knew what kind of commitment was needed for this game. If you couldn't provide it, you should've opted out.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Muerrto »

Ok, first off, sorry about the Shadow post. I did simul post that with the mod. Oh well.

B. Wtf is up with all the modkills??? All you have to do is POST.

Fourth, the name claim really only benefits the one's who actually know these people on the site. I mean Mr. Flay obv but Adel? I know the name but a new person like Max might not. I'm not seeing the point of it, can you elaborate? I'll participate because I've nothing to hide but I also don't recognise my name so *shrug*

And finally, Strife is obv town so far. Stranger jumping off Max to Strife is straight OMGUS with no basis, no evidence, posts, reason etc and makes my vote stronger. I don't see it moving before the end of the day.

That said, I don't like muffin's posts. The whole 'voting on page 1 and not page 2 but FoS'ing on the third tuesday' is just crap. The pages represent how many posts have gone by. Why would something be scummy at one point and not scummy at another point 10 posts down? Makes no sense.

@Max: You'll never drop the fact you pulled the newbie card. Let it go, learn from it, don't do it in your next game.

Is that enough to vote him for it? No. Is he scummy otherwise? Yes. Does my partner think so? No.

Do I care if people like the fact that hydra's opinions are split? No. Is it bound to happen since we're all different people? Yes.

What's your solution? Lynch all the hydra's?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #5) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:08 am

Post by Muerrto »

Grrr...I wish my partner would let me vote Maxwell:

Ok, first, when I say let it go, I don't mean other people. I mean you. Stop saying 'C'mon guys forget it happened' It happened, no one in this game will forget it, learn from it and don't claim it next game. The part in quotes is the plea to emotion. Stop doing it.

Second, are we trying to quickly outnumber Stranger's votes by leaping on Strife for horrible reasons?

FoS: Green Cow

If the name claim doesn't help OR hurt anyone, how is asking people to do it scummy? How is it WIFOM? Why does it even matter?

In fact:

I'm Brandi and I give 'Moar Hugz'. I have no clue who the hell that is but maybe my partner(who's V/LA) or someone else in this game does. That's why I said I've nothing to hide because I simply can't make something like that up.

Still happy with my vote on Stranger but really, REALLY dislike Ice's latest posts. Alot.

Then the Greencow jump onto Strife? Wow.

Possible distancing from Cow to Ice then jumping to Strife? I could see that with Stranger as their third. Weird coincidence none of them are voting for each other but Stranger and Cow are both voting Strife...
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #94 (isolation #6) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:32 am

Post by Muerrto »

Icemuffin wrote:Let me explain something: I don't believe your claim Strife. I think you probably have a mafiascum name, but like I said, you made up the pirate claim for two reasons:

1. To avoid someone repeating and thereby CC'ing you claim.
2. To appear protown without risking ^.
Um... so he claimed first, claimed a NON-mafiascum name, claimed to be a PIRATE, all as a gambit because he's scum??? Because as scum and making something up...a PIRATE is the best thing he could come up with??? An F'ing PIRATE??? Are you joking???

KNOWING that we're mostly mafiascum names, he picks a PIRATE? Not even a name? Just 'random pirate #8'(pieces of eight, get it?)?
Icemuffin wrote:
Muerrto wrote: Weird coincidence none of them are voting for each other but Stranger and Cow are both voting Strife...
How is that a weird coincidence? Three people voting for the person they find scummiest is scummy? If that's the criteria for suspicion, every person on every wagon is immediatly suspect, and that's faulty logic.
Hmm...I said Stranger and Cow were voting Strife, not you. Why'd you feel compelled to add yourself to that group?

Not switching off Stranger, quite happy to lynch you next assuming Stranger is scum.

@Ting: Appreciate the vote of confidence on the claim but honestly, even if I HAD posted in the GD forum about the same time as her

1. Why'd I pick her?

2. How the hell would I know about 'Moar hugz'?

3. Why the hell would I pick her?

You're digging a tad deep there my friend.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (isolation #7) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:30 am

Post by Muerrto »

icemanE wrote:Sure... why is that any less plausible than anything else? It's completely random - that would be the idea, right?
What?! No. The idea would be to be believable, not just random. Why the heck would you just claim 'my name's Bob'. Random? Yes. Believable? Hell no.

@Stranger: You better not be bussing. You're absolutely correct. Ting's posts completely and totally contradicted each other. His jump to Strife now near deadline is nothing short of the scummiest thing so far this game.

Unvote, Vote: Ting

Would you care to explain your rapid change in opinion without explanation Ting?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #8) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Muerrto »

ting =) wrote:Yes, they contradict.

At the time of my first post, strangercoug and strife were both at 3 votes each.

Whoever I voted would have been the lynch. If I picked the scum correctly, they would have spammed the thread.

I decided then that I'd watch whoever I voted for. If they spammed, they're scum. If they didn't, then they're most probably town.

Since stranger didn't spam, I'm inclined to think that he's town. This doesn't make strife scum, but it does make me think that my vote on strangercoug is on the wrong place. Hence, the switch to strife.
WTF! You mean spam their 100 posts before they get killed off? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the scum didn't think that far ahead?! Did it ever occur to you that you've NOW given them that idea? Did it ever occur to you that if you're town you've now completely derailed the scumhunt for today because you've pulled the town's attention(sice you say Stranger's town) on yourself? And if Strife's town and didn't think about spamming? What then? And we've got 2-4 scum out there and now they know to spam their posts before they die.

That's the SECOND time you've helped the scum. Dude. Possibly keeping your strategies to yourself may help a bit more.

Grr...this discussion is killing me and my partner's post count.

Unvote, Vote: Stranger

Because I don't think Ting's scum, just umm...lacking thought at this time(hey I tried to make it sound nice).
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 4:05 am

Post by Muerrto »

I'm sorry Ting but not everyone thinks that far ahead. I can honestly(and if/when I die and you see my role you'll know it's honest) say I DID NOT think of that. Does that make me a bad player? I don't think so. Apparently quite a few others didn't think of it either according to their posts.

You seem to like theory and numbers etc. That's great, not everyone thinks that way. What you did was tell any scum that DIDN'T think that way a GAME BREAKING tactic and at the same time vote for someone who's OBV TOWN because they also didn't see that tactic as possible.

If Strife's town his death is on your head.

I'm ready to kill Stranger tomorrow.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #114 (isolation #10) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Muerrto »

I'm sorry, but there was no way in hell Ting was gonna desperately try to save his partner like that. If I were him I'd have bussed the hell out of him.

I'm definitely feeling more one of those that were on Strife the whole time like Ice or Max. Definitely feeling more Ice so for now

Vote: Ice

And coming out immediately on Ting was even more of a tell.

Ting wasn't scummy, he simply thought that people thought thru the ins and outs of the game as much as he did. Apparently, Stranger hadn't.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Muerrto »

I could see Ice or Cow...possibly Max but less so. But those of you voting Ting(of course one is Ice), do you REALLY see Ting being that stupid to telegraph his partnership? I doubt it greatly and I don't care if that's WIFOM.

JDodge, please do a re-read and decide if your vote's in the right place.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 2:06 pm

Post by Muerrto »

hasdgfas wrote:Don't like Muerrto's posts still. Details coming soon.
I still like my vote on Ice but I'd love an explanation of this post.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #13) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:11 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Icemuffin wrote:mue- nothing really pro-town and the fact hes off track
Ahahahaha anyone wanna read back and find who was the first person to vote Stranger yesterday? Me! Not pro-town? Off track?

Nice. Quite happy with my vote.

Oh, and I also said either you OR Cow but this statement right here is a perfect reason why it's you.

Your votes so far Ice:

Jdodge
K7
JDodge
Stranger
Ting
Cow

Who's off track?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #125 (isolation #14) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:02 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Can you please explain why I voted my 'partner' very first thing day 2? When no one else had voted or even spoke about him? With how lynches are decided, keeping my vote on Stranger pretty much all day(along with his other votes) was a death sentence, pure and simple.

As someone already pointed out, bussing in this game would be insane. There's 2 scum and 10 townies. It's already greatly skewed against the scum.

I voted Ting because of exactly what I said and I UNVOTED Ting because of exactly what I said. He thought too hard and thought himself into suspiscion.

It's either Ice or Cow and despite Cow's latest mistake in voting me, I still think it's Ice.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #15) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Posting to not get killed. Nothing really to add. Cow's vote for me is definitely wild to be sure.

Still think it's Ice, could be Cow, fine with Cow.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #16) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:17 pm

Post by Muerrto »

Green Cow wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
icemanE wrote:Sure... why is that any less plausible than anything else? It's completely random - that would be the idea, right?
What?! No. The idea would be to be believable, not just random. Why the heck would you just claim 'my name's Bob'. Random? Yes. Believable? Hell no.

@Stranger: You better not be bussing. You're absolutely correct. Ting's posts completely and totally contradicted each other. His jump to Strife now near deadline is nothing short of the scummiest thing so far this game.

Unvote, Vote: Ting

Would you care to explain your rapid change in opinion without explanation Ting?
Ok, so right now, Ting's vote is the scummiest thing in the game. Why, however, did you switch away from Stranger that close to deadline?
Um...I believe that's in my post. Re-read possibly? I also UNVOTED Ting when I realised he was simply overthinking, not being scummy.
Green Cow wrote:
Muerrto wrote:
ting =) wrote:Yes, they contradict.

At the time of my first post, strangercoug and strife were both at 3 votes each.

Whoever I voted would have been the lynch. If I picked the scum correctly, they would have spammed the thread.

I decided then that I'd watch whoever I voted for. If they spammed, they're scum. If they didn't, then they're most probably town.

Since stranger didn't spam, I'm inclined to think that he's town. This doesn't make strife scum, but it does make me think that my vote on strangercoug is on the wrong place. Hence, the switch to strife.
WTF! You mean spam their 100 posts before they get killed off? Did it ever occur to you that maybe the scum didn't think that far ahead?! Did it ever occur to you that you've NOW given them that idea? Did it ever occur to you that if you're town you've now completely derailed the scumhunt for today because you've pulled the town's attention(sice you say Stranger's town) on yourself? And if Strife's town and didn't think about spamming? What then? And we've got 2-4 scum out there and now they know to spam their posts before they die.

That's the SECOND time you've helped the scum. Dude. Possibly keeping your strategies to yourself may help a bit more.

Grr...this discussion is killing me and my partner's post count.

Unvote, Vote: Stranger

Because I don't think Ting's scum, just umm...lacking thought at this time(hey I tried to make it sound nice).
Yet NOW, Ting's not scum. Why'd you vote him then? For being stupid? Both town and scum do that. Then there's the '2-4 scum' bit, which seems just thrown in to try to show that he doesn't know that the setup is 2:10 mountainous.
Um.. WTF dude you are seriously grasping at straws. I didn't vote Ting for being stupid. He didn't explain why he swiched his vote like that he just did it. I voted him for being extremely scummy. Right after he explained his reason I unvoted him, switched back to Stranger, and explained why.

Also, if I'm bussing Stranger, then why would I unvote him and vote Ting? And if the day's lynch is decided on who has the most votes the longest, how would that save Stranger?

Your case is horribly weak.
Green Cow wrote:
Muerrto wrote: So in between these two posts, what added us to the list in between max and ice? We weren't on the list, and in your previous post you said 'Ice or Max', now you say 'Ice or Cow and possibly Max'. These seems to be a HUGE change in opinion over a short time.
Actually you've been on my partner's list the whole game and you were on my list earlier as well:
Muerrto wrote:Second, are we trying to quickly outnumber Stranger's votes by leaping on Strife for horrible reasons?

FoS: Green Cow

If the name claim doesn't help OR hurt anyone, how is asking people to do it scummy? How is it WIFOM? Why does it even matter?

Still happy with my vote on Stranger but really, REALLY dislike Ice's latest posts. Alot.

Then the Greencow jump onto Strife? Wow.

Possible distancing from Cow to Ice then jumping to Strife? I could see that with Stranger as their third. Weird coincidence none of them are voting for each other but Stranger and Cow are both voting Strife...
Muerrto wrote:I could see Ice or Cow...possibly Max but less so.
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Muerrto
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Muerrto
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:52 am

Post by Muerrto »

Bah I'm the one who called out and stayed on Stranger day 2 lol Give props where they due JDodge.

Grats to the town.

Interesting set up but quite nearly impossible for the mafia to win. Maybe 9:3?
Show
Games - 31
Town - Win=9, Loss=10
Mafia - Win=5, Loss=4
Abondoned = 3

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”