Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1209 (isolation #200) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:02 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Alright, I'm getting antsy about people forgetting to post for a deadline end, so I'm going to hammer, but I damned well want to hear from Skruffs about this last post of his tomorrow one way or another.

Vote: Eldarad
PokerFace: "I need to play with [Ether] or Mizzy more often."
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Muerrto: "Mizzy is my hero and I wanna be like her when I grow younger <3"
Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1217 (isolation #201) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:00 am

Post by Mizzy »

Yes, Skruffs, I did, actually. Did it make it through or did it get blocked?
Nightson: "I'd be more then happy to play with Ether and Mizzy. At the same time."

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1218 (isolation #202) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:08 am

Post by Mizzy »

And Y, I'm betting Alpha in this case doesn't mean transparency, so what the hell ELSE could an Alpha be but a wolf? Ether isn't one for misnomers as far as I know.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1224 (isolation #203) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:47 am

Post by Mizzy »

What the fuck is wrong with you guys? I admit targeting Skruffs with an item and NO BODY says jack shit about it?

*Sigh*

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1226 (isolation #204) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:15 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well for heaven's sake, I'd expect someone to ask me what it was.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1230 (isolation #205) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:28 am

Post by Mizzy »

Now you know why I was so certain Yos was town...that letter. I sent it to Skruffs because I was pretty sure one of either he or I would die, probably him, mostly because of how obvtown he looked, but also because of how good a scumhunter he usually is. I sent it to Skruffs specifically because I think he's town.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1241 (isolation #206) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:Well with eldarad lying about one, possibly both items he received, and with the inventor dead, would you all like to claim fully the items that have been received?
Other than the two I already mentioned, I didn't get any others.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1247 (isolation #207) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:00 am

Post by Mizzy »

Tiger Twins wrote:Y's trying to cast doubt on Skruffs rubs me the wrong way though; If someone else has wolfsbane, that would merit claiming. However, we've no evidence to believe that there are ANY duplicate items in this game, and Y's unspoken implication that if no one else has wolfsbane Skruffs is more suspect troubles me.
I agree with both you and Y, in a way. I agree that asking for duplicate items is silly but I don't think it's more scummy than it is silly. However, I do think we need to take items with a grain of salt because as Eldarad was kind enough to show us (sarcasm,) they are easy to fabricate because we have no idea what is out there and no way to verify.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1249 (isolation #208) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:07 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Oh, I don't think eldarad fabricated anything. I think he received an item and couldn't decide what to do with it.
Whatever the case may be, I think we should be taking all items with a grain of salt. I could claim that I had an item that I, in fact, never had and no one would be able to verify whether or not I'd had it.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1254 (isolation #209) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:14 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I would prefer an Andy lynch based mostly on the hammers. Has I still am hesitant about but because my item showed that he had no actions that night at least, I would rather give him the benefit of the doubt.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1259 (isolation #210) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Mizzy »

Yeah, I definitely think after looking back at the lynch vote count from yesterday that TSPN (formerly Andy Hammersalot) is a good scumbet. Especially after this conversation where he doesn't think Eldarad gained anything from that item claim. He was scum, everything he did was for personal gain, sheesh.

Vote: TheSweatpantsNinja

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1261 (isolation #211) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:42 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:Cow is still rather suspicious, from the whole "yos was an obv kill" statement.

I'm concerned that being in a lylo situation, scum might push for a mislynch. The mizzy-tspn-y chain, I needc to examine that.
Well, I figured that if we ARE in lylo, and TSPN isn't dead yet...then either he or the person he voted is a scum, yes? Then I put my money on TSPN.

And Yos WAS an obvkill to those who found him to be pro-town.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1264 (isolation #212) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:39 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
mizzy wrote: Especially after this conversation where he doesn't think Eldarad gained anything from that item claim. He was scum, everything he did was for personal gain, sheesh.
Did you read what I wrote? Even if that "everything scum does is for personal gain" thing wasn't patently silly, that wasn't even the point I was making.
Good defense, calling my point silly.

Yes, I read what you wrote, and not only does it not clear you in my eyes, but some of what you have said makes you scummier, to me.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1266 (isolation #213) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Well, I wasn't really anticipated being cleared. . . but could you explain why it makes me scummy?
It almost feels like you are defending what Eldarad did. It feels like you are still unwilling to see his item-claim as the potential scum-laden barrel of lies that it probably is and instead are all, "Shucks guys, he wasn't THAT bad."

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1269 (isolation #214) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:13 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Oh, no, if anything, I was engaging in a little self-promotion, because my case on eldarad was based on him reacting like scum would react to being given a pro-town item.

If I were scum, wouldn't I
know
whether it was a scum-laden barrel of lies? Or is that the case you're making?
This is my point, yes. You're acting like we shouldn't give the Eldarad item claim quite the amount of scrutiny that I think we should be and that makes me wonder if it's because you're not interested due to the fact that maybe you already knew it was a lie.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1272 (isolation #215) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:23 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Even though I said I didn't think it was a lie?
And why would you think it wasn't a lie? Is there not a possibility of you lying about your opinion on the matter, anyway?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1274 (isolation #216) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:25 am

Post by Mizzy »

Okay, firstly, Skruffs got an item that he used on Zindy called Wolfsbane and nothing happened. Then Eldarad got an entirely different item called Moonshine which he used on RS and "nothing happened." We basically have two items that do the
same thing
. Do you really think they are both real? Especially when Moonshine is alcohol and Ether is not a moron?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1280 (isolation #217) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Please respond to the
relevant
questions, in which you and y try to make a case based on things I didn't say.
My case is based mostly on things your predecessor did, which you can't answer for anyway. The rest is on my impressions of your posts, which again, there's nothing you can do about.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1282 (isolation #218) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:No. Stop dodging.
mizzy wrote:You're acting like we shouldn't give the Eldarad item claim quite the amount of scrutiny that I think we should be and that makes me wonder if it's because you're not interested due to the fact that maybe you already knew it was a lie.
You said this. Where do you see me doing that?
Y wrote: It seems pretty obvious that something's wrong with that claim, but you keep insisting that we should ignore it.
Y said that. Do you agree?

Also, please reiterate why my posts regarding eldarad make me scummy.
I am not dodging, you are putting meaning into my mouth. I said you are ACTING like, not that you directly said it. The quote that really made me start wondering about it was #1257, specifically. After that, all of your posts just get worse.

Y said it pretty nicely, actually. I feel something is wrong with Eld's past item claim and you seem to a) not agree in a very passive "oh, whatever" way and don't really seem to care much about the possibility that he DID lie. Maybe it doesn't seem important to you, but I have a pretty vested interest in this game and I don't want anything to slip by again.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1284 (isolation #219) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:53 am

Post by Mizzy »

Tiger Twins wrote:I might not be able to keep the deadline going at all. Assuming two scum left, if I am v/la, they can force a no lynch, which is bad cookies.
Shit, that's a very good point. We should all be choosing a vote target and posting as much as possible. That said:

Vote: TheSweatPantsNinja

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1285 (isolation #220) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:54 am

Post by Mizzy »

Aaaand you can tell that my lack of sleep is catching up to me (Gabe is being kind of colicky and has been awake most of the time; plus he just had his shots, ugh) and now I remember I already HAD voted him. I suck. Sorry! I'm going to go nap.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1287 (isolation #221) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:20 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Please be specific. Because, see, I really disagree with your entire point. I was engaging hasdfgas on the item claim, and discussing it, as opposed to ignoring it entirely or trying to dismiss it.
Sweet cripes, do I need to spell it out in 3 different languages? Here:
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Could be. I don't think so. I'm not really sure what you're getting at.
Wishy washy to the extreme.

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Oh, no, if anything, I was engaging in a little self-promotion, because my case on eldarad was based on him reacting like scum would react to being given a pro-town item.
So you completely disregard or choose to dismiss the entire opposite of the equation? What if your entire case was right for the wrong reasons? Or right because you had information the rest of us don't and had nothing to do with the item claim? This is my point.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:But anyway, so now your theory is I'm lying about what my opinion is about eldarad lying about having an item at all because. . . I'm sorry, why would I do that again?
Scum like about nearly everything, don't they? Their roles, motives, etc. So why wouldn't you lie? You're trying to look townie, aren't you? And if lying somehow makes you look more townie, wouldn't you do that?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1289 (isolation #222) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:28 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:So am I being wishy washy about eldarad, or completely disregarding the possibility that I'm wrong?
Either you can't read or you are being belligerent on purpose. About the possibility that you are wrong and, in that specific post I mentioned, about your opinions on the item claim in general. You use a lot of open-ended wording that says either you are unsure but stubborn about your opinion, or you are trying, on purpose, not to look too sure of yourself.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:And how does lying about that make me look more townie?
I didn't say it would be a good idea of you to do, just a plausible one.

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Please state, precisely, why the way I have behaved makes me more likely to be scum. Don't say "after post X, it gets worse." Don't say "either your case is wrong, or your scum and your case is right," because that doesn't make sense and doesn't really encompass all the possibilities.
Doesn't encompass all the possibilities? Pot, kettle, kettle, pot.

No, I am not going to state my case/opinions again because I already have, multiple times. If you have questions about my case points, ask, but something that broad that seems more like you are stalling than anything else is not something I'm going to bother with. I have limited enough time to play lately and I am not going to waste it playing dance-around-the-topic with you.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1291 (isolation #223) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:23 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:*cough y is scum cough*
I'm not entirely convinced of that, yet. I am pretty convinced about TSPN, though. Especially considering that TSPN threw the first stone during what is most certainly LYLO. I can't see a townie doing that right now.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1296 (isolation #224) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:55 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Is there
anything
implausible about a y-mizzy-eldarad group? I'm feeling like I can take that to the bank.
OMGUS much? Not to mention that last sentence in there feels like you're trying to conjure up any scumgroup just so you don't die. Need another mislynch so you can win, eh?

And actually, I DID already state my case. Fetch.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1299 (isolation #225) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:35 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:If I'm scum, who am I scum with?
As far as I am concerned, today's lynch is all that matters. I think we may still be in lylo (correct me if I am wrong) and so if we lynch wrong today it doesn't matter who your buddy is. You are common denominator in all plausible pairings in my eyes (and in Yos2's opinion, which I hold in very high regard) and so you should be the lynch.

Just so you can't accuse me of dodging again, if I HAD to say today and right now, I'd vote the scumgroup as being eld/andy/cow (now dead/TSPN/cow) or eld/andy/Y (now dead/TSPN/Y). Hence why you are the common denominator.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1305 (isolation #226) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:20 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Y and mizzy are the scum.
Where's the
beef
proof?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1308 (isolation #227) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Happy 4th, all! /post

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1312 (isolation #228) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:10 am

Post by Mizzy »

I don't like the concept of lynching someone who isn't here but at the same time, we just entered deadline blocks and if we don't do something soon, we'll have it end in a no-lynch which I am not sure would benefit us the slightest.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1316 (isolation #229) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:57 am

Post by Mizzy »

Stupid deadline blocks T_T

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1319 (isolation #230) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Mizzy »

So, um, anyone care to talk about anything?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1322 (isolation #231) » Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:20 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:OK. I'm in an interesting position, because I
know
mizzy is scum, but I don't think I can convince you all to lynch her.
What glorious information do you have that says I'm scum? I'd love to hear it.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1330 (isolation #232) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 5:11 am

Post by Mizzy »

Hey, speak for yourself, I already voted for him.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1332 (isolation #233) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs:
I can understand why, but we do need to all agree on a lynch target, even if that IS a no-lynch...the deadline blocks worry me. If we do a no-lynch, I would rather it be because we chose to, not because we were forced.

If TSPN IS town, then he did something potentially disastrous for us by voting first in a lylo situation without having had much discussion first. Either he IS scum, or Y is scum. Or, perhaps both are scum. I could easily see an eld/TSNP/Y group. I still think TSPN is our safest lynch, though, because for most of us, he is the common scum denominator.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1338 (isolation #234) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:55 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:You might notice her refusal to hammer eldarad even when it was the obvious protown thing to do *snip*
Except, if you know me at all (which you don't, obviously) then you would know that I am 99% of the time VERY shy to hammer and always wait until I am sure that no one else has anything to say and that we are all sure of it before I do. I do it quite frequently, in townie roles. So I fail to see why me doing it HERE is scummy, especially when I explained why I was feeling that way time after time.

Skruffs:
You missed my item that I used on Hascow, called a nose trumpet. It allowed me to see if Hascow had used anything, powers or items, that night (I forget what night, the PM doesn't say, but I got it Sat May 03 if that helps.) It didn't detect anything.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1341 (isolation #235) » Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:51 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Do we definitely know the chain letter was sent N1? If so, then there are two item sources, or yosarian could produce two items.
I got the chain letter from Yos2 via Ether (at least, I believe) not on N1 because, as Yos2 says in it, he forgot to send it N1 and so I got it delayed. I then sent it to Skruffs.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1347 (isolation #236) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:16 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well hold on, I'm getting confused on nights. I got the chain letter on Thu May 22, and at first I thought the whole beginning was written by Yosarian, but not I am not so sure...his entry starts "Hey. This is Yosarian." but he mentions missing his chance to send it on, so I assumed that the second part was him making a second entry. Really, you're saying the first part was you, and the second was Yosarian?

Okay so the chain goes Zindy > Yos > Me > Skruffs, is that right?

That makes a ton more sense.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1349 (isolation #237) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Mizzy »

Okay, now that we have THAT figured out. I already thought firmly that you were town, Guardian, but now I am even more certain of it, based on Zindy's entry.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1351 (isolation #238) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 7:38 am

Post by Mizzy »

Guardian wrote:Random thought: is there any reason for the letter's contents not to be public knowledge? I mean I have no access to it so that is something of a judgment call for Mizzy and Skruffs. But seeing the letter may/may not be useful. Eh?
I don't mind posting it, but I already offered before and no one cared or asked me to. Do you guys want to see the whole thing?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1352 (isolation #239) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:38 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well apparently, I'm not allowed to post any parts of the letter that I didn't write, myself. Which means we won't be allowed to share Yosarian's part because he's dead. Which means it really won't help anything to share any of it, because we'd be missing a huge chunk.

Ether's rules, not mine.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1355 (isolation #240) » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:55 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Granted, I could have been bussing, but she doesn't ever really look like someone who wants to lynch eldarad.
Did you miss the parts where I was very against him but refused to act on that because I wasn't sure if it was my thoughts on him being scum or if my feelings were just OMGUS based? Because I expressed multiple times that I thought he was suspicious.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1358 (isolation #241) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:16 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:You expressed multiple times that you thought he was suspicious, but didn't vote for him until you absolutely had to? You're right, that's something scumbuddies never do.
And obviously, that's something townies
never
do, because every other game I've done it in, I wasn't
really
a townie, the mod lied about my role.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1364 (isolation #242) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:I am not going to share any part of the letter, but I will say what I remember abou it.

Yosarian2 talked a lot about how we would likely bein LYLO (this was the night he sent it to Mizzy, mizzy went it to me the night Yos died). He talked about trying to use the letter to provoke reactions.

He also said he could prove himself to be town if he had to - which he did not do the day after he gave this to Mizzy. That's kind of why I was so suspicious of Cow when he said Yos was the obvious choice - only Mizzy had received this letter, and for Cow to know he could prove himself (IE he was the most protown) puts double suspicion on him. The writing style is similar to Yosarian2's - IE I believe he sent it to mizzy and mizzy has taken credit for that and sent it to me.
If you remember, Yosarian mentioned he had an item he could use to prove himself INGAME and then not soon after retracted it, saying that no he couldn't actually.

I'm confused about the last sentence where you say I took credit for something? What do you mean?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1366 (isolation #243) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 6:31 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
mizzy wrote: And obviously, that's something townies never do, because every other game I've done it in, I wasn't really a townie, the mod lied about my role.
Granted. But doing something that scum partners do to scum partners that you happen to do to people as town as well doesn't make you town.
Doesn't make me scum, either. Your logic.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1368 (isolation #244) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:You misread me. You can't explain away something scummy you did by saying you do it as town. Its still scummy all the same.
I didn't try to explain it away, I tried to explain that logic works both ways, not just the one you want it to. If townies and scum are known to both perform the same action, then my own performance of that action does not make me town or scum because I could be either. It's a null-tell at best.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1370 (isolation #245) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 6:46 am

Post by Mizzy »

Don't downplay all the countless times I thought he was scummy but didn't want to do anything about it because it was too OMGUS. That's how I am. No, of course I didn't vote him, because voting in potential lylo when I'm not sure is definitely NOT something I going to do. I want to be 100% sure. End of story. You don't agree, that's one thing, but you can't use it as a scum-only-tell when I have done it AS TOWN.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1372 (isolation #246) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:I've never seen a more blatant example of trying to hide behind meta.

Mizzy, just out of curiosity, how do you normally act toward scumbuddies?
I've only been scum once...I was pretty aggressive towards him when he looked scummy for a while but then I didn't need to be anymore because several moronic town did some really terrible play and got themselves lynched. We won basically because several townies did some of the worst town play I have
ever
seen.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1376 (isolation #247) » Sat Jul 12, 2008 5:22 am

Post by Mizzy »

I will be on V/LoA for today and tomorrow. Sorry, emergency came up! Will hopefully be able to post but I can't guarantee.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1382 (isolation #248) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:53 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well, I had hoped SOMETHING would be different by the time I was able to post. Guys, please get off your butts and do something before we get a no-lynch? Biding your time = pro-scum.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1385 (isolation #249) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:26 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I don't mind being attacked when I do something scummy...if I'm being a liability to town, I really want it pointed out. But it really bothers me a lot to be called scum without reason or evidence...and it's happened a lot lately. There's been a couple games I was in where I just HAD to be scum based on someone's set-up and role speculation or gut feelings...when I wasn't. Cost us the town win in at least one game, too.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1391 (isolation #250) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:18 am

Post by Mizzy »

Mislynches and no-lynches both help scum. The only thing that hurts scum is lynching them.

Just my opinion.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1394 (isolation #251) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Mizzy »

Wait, so HOW do we know there are two inventors?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1398 (isolation #252) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Mizzy »

TSPN:
Yeah I'm not sure why they want a defense, persay, since most of the concrete scummy stuff was done by Andy. That you're just SOL for. But you have done some pretty scummy shit yourself, today. Saying you know I'm scum when don't know, attacking me like you did, that sort of thing. Your play today has in no way cleared you. THAT you can answer for.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1401 (isolation #253) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:01 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs
, do you ever pay attention? Yosarian corrected himself and said he actually could NOT use the item to clear himself.

I don't think the chain letter was crafted by an inventor because it's not an invention. I also don't think that wolfsbane was crafted by an inventor because it's not an invention, either.

I don't believe Moonshine exists.

And did you ever think that maybe Yosarian could make more than 1 item per night? We don't know what his role entails. We can barely even speculate.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1407 (isolation #254) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:45 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs wrote:
Mizzy wrote:
Skruffs
, do you ever pay attention? Yosarian corrected himself and said he actually could NOT use the item to clear himself.

I don't think the chain letter was crafted by an inventor because it's not an invention. I also don't think that wolfsbane was crafted by an inventor because it's not an invention, either.

I don't believe Moonshine exists.

And did you ever think that maybe Yosarian could make more than 1 item per night? We don't know what his role entails. We can barely even speculate.
He still received an item, though, regardless of it's usefullness.

Removing all of Eldarad's claimed items as scum's lies, you still have at LEAST five items. TSPN is partially being strung up for having 'too much info' as to wether or not eldarad received an item; part of the reason that you are voting him is because you think that he 'knew' eldarad received an item and that he 'knew' that eldarad was reacting as scum would if scum had received that item.

Correct?

To now say that you do not think that eldarad even had an item means that TSPN's "knowledge" scum tell is in fact a null tell based off his own speculation, and not based on knowledge, because there was no 'knowledge' of those items to pick up on.

See? I am paying attention.
Wait...why would Yosarian say anything other than "I got an item" if he was trying to
hide
being the Inventor? He very well could have made the item himself and kept it, or he could have sent it out and randomly gotten it back. And he ONLY said he "got" one in the Chain Letter which cannot be confirmed as truth one way or another. When he mentioned it in thread he only mentioned having it; not how he got it. So that whole point is null.

Just because I don't think the item existed doesn't mean that I can't find TSPN's reaction to the item/item claim/item claim results after the fact scummy. I feel like TSPN is feeling hesitant about attacking a scumbuddy's potentially-fake item claim.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1410 (isolation #255) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:55 am

Post by Mizzy »

TSPN:
Offense is not a defense.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1417 (isolation #256) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Mizzy and guardian were. So if the two scum were not mizzy and guardian, they would be able to hammer.
Don't forget to include yourself, dear. You know your role, but we don't. So there is at least one scum in [Y, TSPN, Guardian, Mizzy] and I feel the scumpair is TSNP and Y. Would still prefer a TSPN lynch first because seriously, two bad hammers? If he survives to win this, he needs a SM badge of honor for being drop dead scummy with no repercussions.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1419 (isolation #257) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Regarding the hammers, even though I didn't make them. . . is it specifically worse to hammer than any other vote on the wagon? If so, why? If not, well, skruffs, yosarian, and Y were on both of those wagons also. So I think "drop dead scummy" is a bit of a stretch.
A hammer is always the most scrutinized vote on a lynch because it is the deciding factor. It wasn't that Andy hammered, it was
how
Andy hammered, and when, that I find scummy. I was willing to give him the benefit of the doubt the first time, but after that second questionable hammer, I can't really do that again.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1423 (isolation #258) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:But should it be the most scrutinized vote? Is it more scummy to lead a bandwagon on a townie or to finish it?
Now is not the time to discuss mafia theory...this doesn't help the game at all right now. It's a commonly held belief; good luck changing that.
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:Anyway, guardian, I'm going to make a similar proposal to you that I did to hasdfgas: The consensus seems to be that Y is scum with either me or mizzy. If Y were to come up scum, after I spent all day going after him, while mizzy went after me, after yesterday immediately going after eldarad, while mizzy hemmed and hawed over the hammer, might that change your opinion a little?
Whew, WIFOM at its finest. Scum frequently sacrifice one another in the endgame in order to make one of them look townie enough to survive for the win. So one could say that my hesitancy to hammer was because I'm his scumbuddy, but why would I hesitate if it would make me look more townie to
not
hesitate? Wouldn't the easier thing for me to do as scum be to just hammer and not pull any scrutiny onto myself? Or, conversely, perhaps you are a scum power role and would rather Y hang than yourself, again trying the "kill scum so you look like town" ploy?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1425 (isolation #259) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:53 am

Post by Mizzy »

I said before I think the scumpair is Y/TSPN, and I'd still rather lynch TSPN, but I'd be happy with a Y lynch, too (any scum in a storm.)

Has Y claimed previously or does he need to do that now? I can't remember.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1427 (isolation #260) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:03 am

Post by Mizzy »

That's the deadline block rollover, right?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1430 (isolation #261) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Mizzy »

Y wrote:It'll be funny if Skruffs turns out scum after I went after him all game alone...
Less QQ, please.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1431 (isolation #262) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:27 am

Post by Mizzy »

Guardian wrote:Is Skruffs & TSPN possible?
Sorry for the double post, but yes, I have to wonder if Skruffs and Zindy weren't distancing in the beginning and now I wonder if Skruffs made HIS item up to "clear" Zindy.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1436 (isolation #263) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Mizzy »

Skruffs is getting all jump at shadows...I never said I was going to hammer, and I in fact asked if he had claimed. Sheesh.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1439 (isolation #264) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:09 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Post.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1444 (isolation #265) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:16 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I'd be happy with a Y lynch.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1449 (isolation #266) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:41 am

Post by Mizzy »

One thing that hasn't been asked yet that I really am curious about...TSNP, Skruffs and Y...what are your excuses for allowing a No Lynch to happen?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1454 (isolation #267) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:06 pm

Post by Mizzy »

My excuse is that I think that you, TSNP, is a better scumbet. I would much rather lynch someone I am 100% sure about than someone I'm only 85% sure about.

Anyway, TSPN's vote once again proves that there is 1 scum between him and Y, probably 2 scum (I hear distancing is all the rage these days) so:

Vote: TSPN

I'm not scum, I don't think TT/Guardian is scum, I'm neutral on Cow and I am positive that one of Y and TSPN is scum. Considering Andy's hammers and TSPN's scummy actions yesterday and his defensive attitude today, I think he's the better scumbet, and if I had to bet the house on it, I'd say he's probably a powerscum.

Honestly, I don't think that anything that Y did is nearly as scummy as Andy's hammers and TSPN's reactions to things. And I certainly don't like his attitude now. I would settle for a Y lynch, since I think they are both scum, but I would sleep much better at night knowing that Andy/TSPN hadn't gotten away with all that scumminess.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1457 (isolation #268) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:In this post, mizzy goes back on everything she said about Y.
Um, no, I still think Y is scum, I just thing you're more important scum to kill. I've actually been pretty adamant about my thought that you and Y are the scumpair for a long, long time. I haven't said much about Y other than that I think he's scum. So why are you lying here? Why not actually respond to my post in a helpful manner? Is this a last-ditch effort to get me mislynched so you live to win?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1462 (isolation #269) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 2:36 am

Post by Mizzy »

Guardian, don't put yourself on a pedestal after all the crap everyone gave me earlier for doing the same thing. I didn't hammer because I didn't think people would be lazy buggers and make excuses for not posting.

And what exactly is wrong with wanting to lynch a scum I think might be a powerscum over one I think is most likely a goon? I will take a Y lynch if I have to, but I think a TSPN lynch is more helpful.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1466 (isolation #270) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 3:00 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Guardian:
Yup, I did post, but we have gone into deadline blocks so often that it didn't trigger the alarm bells that it perhaps should have. I know it's no excuse, but I do have (especially in the last few days) have a lot emotionally going on and I honestly wasn't paying too much attention. I should have hammered; you are right. But the no lynch wasn't just
my
fault.

If it comes to it, I WILL hammer Y today because I am really, really secure in my opinion that the scumpair is Y/TSNP, especially considering how TSNP is fighting so hard for a Y lynch (or any but his lynch) and Y is so calm and unassuming about it. It's almost like Y doesn't mind. For that reason, I feel like TSPN is a powerscum of some sort and should die first, if possible.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1470 (isolation #271) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:37 am

Post by Mizzy »

Wait, which Y wagon are we talking about? Because TSPN was on one, too, obviously.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1472 (isolation #272) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:36 am

Post by Mizzy »

Guardian wrote:So only one person alive can be scum with anyone except Y -- and that is TSPN. Since if there is only one scum left we can afford a mislynch, Y is the optimal lynch -- if there is any two man scum group alive, Y is a part of it.
I actually didn't catch onto that, I'm sorry. Forgive me, my brain isn't functioning at optimal efficiency; lack of sleep.

Unvote.
I still think TSPN is the other scummer, but Guardian is right; Y is the common denominator. I was thinking that TSPN was and not Y. I'll gladly hammer as soon as everyone finishes up with their conversations.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1479 (isolation #273) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 2:27 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Y wrote:I'm not voting him yet?
Vote TSPN
then.
He asks when the vote count is right under his nose.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1482 (isolation #274) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Mizzy »

Cow, TSPN, anything to add?

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1484 (isolation #275) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 7:25 am

Post by Mizzy »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:To add?

Well, you and Y are still the scum.

I hope you kill hasdfgas so the battle for Guardian's soul can continue tomorrow.

Will you hammer Y already?
Says the guy who's role mishammered twice.

This post is possibly one of the scummiest you have made yet; It shows an eagerness to get to night, an omen of a kill, and hints at not wanting Cow to speak before the day ends. Add in the possibilities of distancing and setting up a mislynch tomorrow, and you have one suspicious post.

I will hammer after giving Cow a chance to say something, if he wants to, and not before.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1487 (isolation #276) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Mizzy »

hasdgfas wrote:Did anyone receive anything last night?
Nope.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1488 (isolation #277) » Fri Aug 01, 2008 3:01 am

Post by Mizzy »

Anything else guys? Imma hammer tonight at midnight EST unless something groundbreaking happens, so try and finish any discussion before then.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1490 (isolation #278) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Sorry, things have been really nuts here, I'm trying to keep up with my games and failing miserably. I spend all of today in the hospital :(

Why did it take so long for someone to prod me on this?

Unvote, Vote: Y

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1492 (isolation #279) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:23 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Guardian wrote:Because hasd is lurker and TSPN is scum and Y didn't want to be hammered? I hope?
Sounds about right. Jerks. 'Cept Cow, he's okay.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1497 (isolation #280) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:22 am

Post by Mizzy »

What the hell. I got the chain letter back. It looks like there's a part written by Skruffs and then it was handed to TSPN (if the letter can be believed) but there's nothing there from TSPN but a giant smileyface. That is incredibly suspicious.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1499 (isolation #281) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:07 am

Post by Mizzy »

Well, I'm as positive as I can be at this point that Guardian is town and so is cow. I'm very, very confident in a TSPN lynch, which I am sure you guys know is kind of rare for me. That chain letter clinched it for me, and I can't help but think TSPN's actions yesterday were distancing himself as hard as he could from Y.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1502 (isolation #282) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Mizzy »

That was quite possibly the most untownie move you have made yet, TSPN. If you can believe it. This is the second time you have quickvoted.

I don't like hammering, and that goes for all the games I have hammered in, including the whole one scum role I had. I am reluctant to hammer as town because I am a cautious, cautious player, and most people know that about me. It's how I play, regardless of role.

And yes, the cautious voter thing DOES pan out, because that was early on the lynch list. I get more cautious to do anything, vote or hammer, when more people are doing it.

Good try though, scum.

Since you already just proved to the whole game you're the scum,
Vote: TSPN.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1508 (isolation #283) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Mizzy »

I got my confirmation from Ether, she forgot to send me the results of my item last night. I was waiting for that before mentioning it.

Last night I got something called camera access which tells me who used items at night. I used it last night and got 3 results; Myself, Cow, and TSPN. So I assume that cow is telling the truth. I don't know if TSPN's item was something other than the chain letter, but there you go.

And no, after my previous item use on him and his play the whole game, I am sure cow is town, which has been confirmed. That was why I felt confident voting.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1514 (isolation #284) » Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:10 pm

Post by Mizzy »

Honestly, this was not a game I enjoyed much because of how helpless myself and my team were. We knew, obviously that there was a night killer, but we couldn't find him. The fact that we were mafia but not killers bothered me a lot. It felt like I we were on the losing end all around.

Mizzy
Mizzy
Furry
Mizzy
Furry
Furry

Post Post #1518 (isolation #285) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:24 am

Post by Mizzy »

I felt alone as scum most of the time; daytalk was pretty much abandoned.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”