Mini 610: Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over!!

Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 1:59 am

Post by Cream147 »

Hello all. I feel sorry for babygirl. Being defendant on day 1 is harsh.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5 (isolation #1) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:25 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:Any particular reason you're expressing sympathy? She a scum buddy of yours?

Also,
not at all random vote: theopor_COD
. Hi, Theo, didn't actually notice you were in this game until like just now. This should be interesting ^_^
If only it were so easy that you could figure out 2 scum after a single post. I'm expressing sympathy because I'd hate to be in that position.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #12 (isolation #2) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:51 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:Yet her being the defendant doesn't automatically mean that she will be the lynch for the day, so maybe i'm just being too skeptical, but your sympathy seems a bit forced.
It's going to be hard to get all 7 of us members of the jury to vote for the same person on Day 1 I would've thought, especially with only 3 weeks for things to happen.

It will be possible to lynch scum if there are 2 scum members of the jury. Those members of the scum would look very suspicious if they didn't lynch someone who looked clear scum and they may choose to do so for a bit of distancing anyway.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #76 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Cream147 »

theopor_COD wrote:
Vote babygirl86

Let's get this over with.
You seem to be a fairly experienced player. Therefore, you surely know that time is money as far as town are concerned. The more discussion the better. Lynching the defendant right now would do nothing for the town! It would just mean we were in a Day 1 situation tomorrow!

Vote: theopor_COD
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:08 am

Post by Cream147 »

Natirasha wrote:
MOD: Can you prod anyone who has not yet posted in-thread?

Anyways, onto my claim.

I am Maya Fey, town-aligned. Every night, I may "channel" a dead player. I will then see that player's role PM. I asked, and scum/mason partners will not be revealed.
Forgive me if I'm wrong but this role seems completely useless.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:09 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, in response to popular, reread my post. I never did once say I was sure in any way about theopor. I said he was an experienced player who should know better than to just lynch the defendant and go into night so early.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:Simulpost!

Malth, why do you think I'm voting BG? And what makes you think scum don't have nightkills? Insider information?
I feel that (for once) Natirasha has a point here. This conversation is a little bit weird,
especially
the bit I've quoted here. It sounds very...as Natirasha says, put-on. It feels a little bit strained for some reason...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #7) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:02 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, so I'm back. I believe Natirasha's claim at the moment. I actually think this may have been a situation where the soft claim actually was good though (*shot*), because he's virtually a vanilla townie, so it might've directed the night kill away from a more valuable role, such as a cop. By the way, I've played a game with Natirasha before, and he got lynched Day 1 playing like he has today (Read: badly). He didn't claim early though, mainly due to the fact he was a vanilla townie.

Babygirl seems very frustrated at the moment, and I don't blame her, because 3 weeks to get the whole jury's vote on someone who is not her is pretty steep.

That conversation between mirth and malth earlier did seem very put on, but I don't think that's grounds enough for a vote on either, and I don't really think mirth has been that scummy besides, just a little aggressive. If I had to vote now though, it would be him.

Oh, and
Unvote
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #170 (isolation #8) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:06 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Matt_S wrote:This whole "put on" thing seems kind of put on. Nobody saw it that way until Natirasha brought it up. It seems to be nothing but a distraction.
Well...Natirasha saw it before he brought it up. If you read the conversation and can't see how it feels a bit put on, then...well...I don't know.

I unvoted Theo because he hasn't really seemed scummy to me since that 1 post early on.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:25 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I just haven't had too much to say. I'm pretty sure that babygirl is innocent, I'm getting real frustrated townie vibes from her posts (and I don't blame her, though she could be more constructive and do a bit of scumhunting). My number one candidate for scum at the moment is mirth, but I don't feel particularly strong about that.

Just to clarify about my unvote popular, if someone is not my number 1 candidate, I prefer to not have my vote on them, unless there is a good reason to having my vote on them as a pose to the scummiest player.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #208 (isolation #10) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:47 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:
populartajo wrote: Its a safe assumption.
Unless those lists are random. You guys have your point here. But do you think it would be fair for scum to have a possible scumpartner in the first trial? This game is different and thats why Im 90% sure volkan had to mess it a little bit for balance reasons.
No, it isn't. It's a hasty, badly informed assumption. We don't know what Vollkan's game mechanics here are. We also don't know the scum to town ratio. We don't know scum powers or town powers for that matter. I don't see why you insist on attempting to outguess the mod on day 1.
Have to agree with mirth here. This mechanic is pretty horrible for the town. By taking out the chance that scum could be defendant on day 1, it becomes even more horrible. Of course, vollkan may have balanced this mechanic out in other ways (less scum, more town power roles) but having the defendant as truly random just seems logical. I don't think we should be worrying about whether the mod would have thought this or that for balance issues anyway. Let's just worry about whether we think babygirl is scum. I think no.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:12 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I think no.
Why not? And who do you think is, besides me?
Babygirl's posts don't seem like posts coming from scum, they seem like (useless) posts from an irritated townie. If I had to say who I thought could be scum, I would say you, Malth and popular currently, Theo being an outside runner. I have no certainty behind any of that though. I'm fairly certain that Natirasha is innocent and that his claim is true.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #212 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:Why are you certain his claim is true. Do you think you have enough posts from Malth to have an opinion on him? Why Tajo? (And Theo, btw, isn't even around. Check his post history). Why don't BG's posts seem like scum posts?
Ok, I don't have time to answer these questions right now. I've got bags of time tomorrow and I'll answer every single one of these questions. I'm aware of Theo's lack of posting currently, that doesn't exempt him from suspicion in any way. Don't think I have just made baseless accusations there, even if I haven't said in detail what the base behind my accusations is!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:
Cream147 wrote: Don't think I have just made baseless accusations there, even if I haven't said in detail what the base behind my accusations is!
Have I said this now? No. Why assume so? Answer whenever you can, I'm not rushing you. Though I am troubled by this part of your post.
The amount of questions you ask me in one post seems to suggest that you doubt I actually have answers to all of them. It gives me the impression that you're trying to catch me out. That's how I see it anyway.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:03 am

Post by Cream147 »

Mirth wrote:Why are you certain his claim is true. Do you think you have enough posts from Malth to have an opinion on him? Why Tajo? (And Theo, btw, isn't even around. Check his post history). Why don't BG's posts seem like scum posts?
ok then. Let's start with babygirl.
babygirl wrote: I DID ANSWER!!!!!! WHAT AM I NOT ANSWERING- I SAID WHAT I THINK OF IT- IT DIDN'T SURPRISE ME. I DONT FEEL ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ABOUT IT
Posts like this, whilst incredibly annoying, I've found, are often good signs that someone is town. They get so frustrated that other people cannot see their role pm. I didn't see her suggestion of claiming early as scummy, I actually saw logic behind it. With these mechanics, I couldn't really see the defendant escaping on Day 1 (much like the real Phoenix Wright, this trial system heavily favours the prosecution!) so claiming early isn't necessarily a bad idea.

I'm pretty certain that Natirasha's claim is true, because it's an absolutely hideous role for scum to claim. If he is scum, vollkan would have sent him that fake claim, but I'm sure vollkan would know better than to give a fake claim like THAT! We are going to ask Nat about the pm he looked at overnight tomorrow. That will be a horrible task for someone to forge.

Malth hasn't really posted enough for me to have a solid opinion on him, I only have suspicions, mainly arising from his exchanges with you. As for Popular, he has seemed to, as, I believe it was Matt said, try to deflect attention from you. Personally I think that is a futile endeavor from him, because deflecting attention from you is near impossible!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:45 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit...and this could result in a double, because I just saw this and needed to respond to it
Mirth wrote:
Cream147 wrote: I'm pretty certain that Natirasha's claim is true, because it's an absolutely hideous role for scum to claim. If he is scum, vollkan would have sent him that fake claim, but I'm sure vollkan would know better than to give a fake claim like THAT! We are going to ask Nat about the pm he looked at overnight tomorrow. That will be a horrible task for someone to forge.
Here, we seem to be venturing into the territory of mod outguessing again. We don't know if mod sent fake claims. It's also conversly a pretty sucky town role that we can't verify until someone else dies. That and Nat had absolutely no reason to claim in the first place.
I think you missed the point that the reason why I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a false and made-up claim is that it is a horrible role for scum to claim. Why would Natirasha invent that. Then again, I guess trying to second guess Natirasha is even more futile than trying to second guess the mod.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:38 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Mirth wrote:Why are you still defending BG/Rishi?
Im not 100% defending her/him.
1. I think that babygirl sounds more like a frustrated townie that like a frustrated scum. DOES ANYBODY ELSE THINK LIKE ME?
Well, I said something just like this earlier, so I think like you.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 2:04 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi wrote:Emotional play = scummy play.

Add that on top of the suspicions I had before.

Vote: Battle Mage
Ok, I'm not defending Battle Mage's actions so far (though I don't see him as scum, I have read a Battle Mage game before and his behaviour seems pretty usual), but I would like to question 'Emotional play = scummy play'. I've often found that scum are very calm and NOT emotional. They hold themselves together, whereas when town are suspected, they feel it's an injustice and often make heated responses to any suspicions but upon them. That's what I've noticed from my limited experiences at least. It is something that differs from player to player though.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #373 (isolation #18) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:27 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Mirth wrote:Why so fixated on Cream? Is he really the scummiest?
He's a decent option, IMO.
I'm either the scummiest, or I'm not the scummiest. With the way you seem to be so concentrated on me, I would have thought that in your eyes, I was the scummiest. However, in this post, you seem hesitant to actually say that straight out. Any reason?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #399 (isolation #19) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 4:22 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, do you want my 3 scummiest?

I would say Joubert, Popular and...well Mirth, but she would be a last resort. It does seem to me like she's playing as she normally does. Whether she's a good player or not is unrelated to whether she's scummy or not.

I would go with a Joubert or Popular lynch right now.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #20) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:56 am

Post by Cream147 »

I agree with Gorrad, we need to act now. We only have until Saturday.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (isolation #21) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:56 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi wrote:If we're going to do condorcet voting, I think even those not on the jury should participate.
Every single person should participate, and then the jury should vote for the person who 'wins' the vote, no matter what their personal leanings may be. That's what I think anyway. However, if this is to happen, we need to make a move fast.

Just in case it it's needed, I'll do what Malth has done.

Scummy

Tajo
Joubert
Mirth
Slysly
Malthusis
Chiefskye
Gorrad
Matt
Battle Mage
BG/Rishi
Natirasha
Cream147
Town

If there's anything ridiculous about this compared to what I said earlier, please say (I've just copy and pasted malthusis' list and swapped the names around). It would probably mean I've forgot to move said person.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #22) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:57 pm

Post by Cream147 »

It looks like Mirth is in a hurry. Hurry for what?
This was entertaining. There's no need for a claim from popular yet, the person who wins the conwhatever voting should claim, though we do need to find that person quick! Seriously, if we haven't decided by 24 hours before, who's to say the person who we decide on lynching will have time to claim.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:05 am

Post by Cream147 »

malthusis wrote:So here's what everybody's opinion looks like at a glance.
Scum

Joubert-|Tajo-----|Joubert|Tajo---|BM-----|Malt
Nat------|Joubert-|Tajo----|Mirth--|Joubert|Aly
Sly------|Mirth----|BM-----|Joubert|Rishi---|Skye
Tajo-----|Sly------|Nat-----|Malth--|Malth--|Joubert
Rishi-----|Malth----|Malth--|Matt---|Gorrad|Tajo
Cream--|Skye-----|Gorrad|Gorrad|Nat----|Mirth
Gorrad---|Gorrad--| Rishi-|BM-----|Sly----|Nat
BM-------|Matt------|-------|Rishi---|Mirth--|
Matt------|BM-------|-------|Skye---|Cream|
Skye-----|Rishi-----|-------|Cream-|Tajo---|
Mirth-----|Nat------|--------|---------|Matt---|
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Malth-----|Cream--|Mirth--|Nat-----|Skye--|Rishi

Town

(Nat accidently forgot to put Sly's name in)
I'll be posting my thought about this in a few minutues.
It's been a looong few minutes.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Cream147 »

Here's my interpretation based on malth's post. It seems like it tells us we should be convicting Joubert. Therefore, I am going to
Vote: Joubert
. Any objections?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (isolation #25) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 9:24 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi is right here in saying that agreeing to condorcet voting means agreeing to vote for the person who wins that vote, even if Rishi only said that to save himself...the situation with SlySly is indeed unfortunate. If Rishi is convicted today due to SlySly and/or Gorrad not turning up before the deadline, then I think tomorrow we need to learn from our lessons and try not to push the deadline to its absolute limits.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #496 (isolation #26) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:54 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi, there is one concern I have. If BM doesn't shift soon, you may have to claim, especially if you are a power role. However, this isn't in my opinion, the optimal situation. Condorcet voting has told us that Joubert is the preferred conviction. Therefore, from my eyes, we should be convicting Joubert. Joubert should be claiming. Rishi should be staying alive (and therefore not claiming).
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #504 (isolation #27) » Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:41 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi wrote:All right. That's three. I'm not sure why you all want this claim, since I hinted that my claim will be harmful for the town, but here we go:

I'm the judge. I set the jury for the next day by ranking all the people in the game from top to bottom.

It doesn't seem to be an exact science, but there's definitely some influence. The top four people on babygirl's list made the jury, numbers five and six were skipped and then seven through nine made the jury.

Babygirl put herself as Number 5, for the record. I'm not allowed to put myself at the top of the list, for the record.
I knew it. I knew you were a power role of some description. Joubert, why did you not claim in your last post? We absolutely need a claim from you now. It's lucky for us that BM is the only person who is stopping Joubert from being lynched now, as we know he will be on before the deadline!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #511 (isolation #28) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 3:44 am

Post by Cream147 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Rishi, there is one concern I have. If BM doesn't shift soon, you may have to claim, especially if you are a power role. However, this isn't in my opinion, the optimal situation. Condorcet voting has told us that Joubert is the preferred conviction. Therefore, from my eyes, we should be convicting Joubert. Joubert should be claiming. Rishi should be staying alive (and therefore not claiming).
thats the problem. Whilst some of you have reached a consensus that Joubert is a good lynch, im just not feeling it. A compromise is one thing. Convicting someone i feel is highly likely to be town, on poor reasoning, is quite another. That said, Rishi has claimed a confirmable power-role.
I need to reread, and i want to see Babygirl's alleged rankings from the previous night, but in the meantime, it's probably advisable that we wait for any
counter-claims
as 'The Judge' seems to be a pretty integral part of the flavour. :P

BM
I don't expect you to vote yet BM, if you want to wait to see if there are any counterclaims, then fine. However, assuming no counterclaims, the choice you are left to make is a simple one. It may be unfortunate, but we have known that this was the case since Chief Skye put on his vote. If the judge is convicted due to your not voting, then on your head be it.

Joubert, a claim from you would be handy.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (isolation #29) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:20 am

Post by Cream147 »

I don't really see why Rishi posting that list was a good thing or a bad thing. It doesn't tell the scum anything more than they already knew. It didn't help the town in anyway either. It didn't help reinforce the claim, because it was easy to forge. BM, make sure you do hammer Joubert before the deadline, taking note of the timezone of the deadline.
BM wrote:If Joubert comes up town, on your head be it.
You copied my 'on your head be it'! How dare you!

Oh, by the way Natirasha, I haven't forgot about your claim of Maya Fey. I look forward to reading Joubert's role pm tomorrow.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #543 (isolation #30) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 8:42 am

Post by Cream147 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I don't really see why Rishi posting that list was a good thing or a bad thing. It doesn't tell the scum anything more than they already knew. It didn't help the town in anyway either. It didn't help reinforce the claim, because it was easy to forge. BM, make sure you do hammer Joubert before the deadline, taking note of the timezone of the deadline.

Oh, by the way Natirasha, I haven't forgot about your claim of Maya Fey. I look forward to reading Joubert's role pm tomorrow.
Why would he forge a claim that was markedly and deliberately inconsistent with how the jurors had ACTUALLY been decided?

BM
I assume you're talking about the fact that the top 7 weren't picked as jurors. This was said in Rishi's original claim, ergo that list that you were begging for was not in anyway necessary and does not back up his claim at all. If you believed that there was room for doubt with Rishi's original claim, then there is still room for doubt now.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #546 (isolation #31) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:00 am

Post by Cream147 »

BM wrote:Incorrect.
Thanks for being succinct with this at least! Yes, we will discuss more tomorrow. Until then!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (isolation #32) » Sun Jul 06, 2008 9:09 am

Post by Cream147 »

Matt_S wrote:Yay, I guess.
We'll see whether it's yay or not when we get to the conviction scene.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #33) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:42 am

Post by Cream147 »

If it was a vig that killed Mirth, then stupid vig is stupid. I think we were fairly lucky that Joubert turned up as scum yesterday, as I think we had quite a poor and disorganised day. I hope that today we play a bit better, with the same end result. I'd love to know what role Edgeworth had, but I guess I'll have to wait until the end.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #34) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:59 am

Post by Cream147 »

BM wrote:Also, remember our little discussion yesterday? soon, all will be revealed.
Are you referring to this?
Cream147 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I don't really see why Rishi posting that list was a good thing or a bad thing. It doesn't tell the scum anything more than they already knew. It didn't help the town in anyway either. It didn't help reinforce the claim, because it was easy to forge. BM, make sure you do hammer Joubert before the deadline, taking note of the timezone of the deadline.

Why would he forge a claim that was markedly and deliberately inconsistent with how the jurors had ACTUALLY been decided?

BM
I assume you're talking about the fact that the top 7 weren't picked as jurors. This was said in Rishi's original claim, ergo that list that you were begging for was not in anyway necessary and does not back up his claim at all. If you believed that there was room for doubt with Rishi's original claim, then there is still room for doubt now.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (isolation #35) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:17 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ahh right! That ties up a few loose ends.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #589 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:08 am

Post by Cream147 »

I've reread ChiefSkye, and I'd like to ask a question.
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:
(to BM) Why do you think CS is scummy? Specifically?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #37) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I've reread ChiefSkye, and I'd like to ask a question.
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Hmm. What made you feel the need to repeat a question which has already been both asked and answered on more than 1 occassion?
In fairness to Rishi, he has given a judgement on CS. You, inexplicably haven't. As such, i'd like to see a basic PbPa from you. Then i'll post my thoughts and we'll take it from there.

BM
Sorry I didn't make this clear, but my read of ChiefSkye is perfectly neutral. There is nothing I found particularly out of place in her posts. The question, which I quoted because it basically asks the question I want to ask of you, could be more specific I suppose. I could've and maybe should've asked, what doesn't add up about ChiefSkye's play, because I'm not seeing it? If you are incredibly desperate for a point by point analysis, I will give you one later when I've got more time, but a point by point analysis to describe my neutral read I would find annoying to do.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #38) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:13 am

Post by Cream147 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Hmm. What made you feel the need to repeat a question which has already been both asked and answered on more than 1 occassion?
In fairness to Rishi, he has given a judgement on CS. You, inexplicably haven't. As such, i'd like to see a basic PbPa from you. Then i'll post my thoughts and we'll take it from there.

BM
Sorry I didn't make this clear, but my read of ChiefSkye is perfectly neutral. There is nothing I found particularly out of place in her posts. The question, which I quoted because it basically asks the question I want to ask of you, could be more specific I suppose. I could've and maybe should've asked, what doesn't add up about ChiefSkye's play, because I'm not seeing it? If you are incredibly desperate for a point by point analysis, I will give you one later when I've got more time, but a point by point analysis to describe my neutral read I would find annoying to do.
Point by Point analysis? Erm, not quite.
Post by Post Analysis is what i want. A comment on each post of CS's about whether it feels protown, scummy, or just plain odd. Specifically the earlier posts. Recently she hasnt felt as bad to me.

BM
Sorry, got the term wrong, post by post analysis is what I meant. I will do one...just need to muster up enough willpower. I'm a lazy person.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #39) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:45 am

Post by Cream147 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:

BM
Point by Point analysis? Erm, not quite.
Post by Post Analysis is what i want. A comment on each post of CS's about whether it feels protown, scummy, or just plain odd. Specifically the earlier posts. Recently she hasnt felt as bad to me.

BM
Sorry, got the term wrong, post by post analysis is what I meant. I will do one...just need to muster up enough willpower. I'm a lazy person.
It's not like i'm asking for alot of work. CS hasnt posted THAT much. :roll:

BM
You don't know me. A post that takes longer than 5 minutes is a lot of work.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 9:59 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry guys...I've had real life problems and I think I needed a break from Mafia anyway...now I'm back, ready and roaring to go.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 12:34 pm

Post by Cream147 »

I see the subject of Rishi and BM's claims has come up. I'm very convinced by both of them. What particularly convinces me is the titles 'Chief Judge' and 'Whatever the hell it was second in command Judge'. Because of these titles, I'd say the roles tie together nicely, which makes me believe their claim.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:13 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi wrote:I looked it up. There is a character named Maya Fey and she can "channel spirits." that doesn't necessarily mean that she can speak to the dead, but it's not a huge stretch.

More here:
http://www.court-records.net/chara-maya.htm
Being a seasoned Phoenix Wrighter, I can expand on this. Maya can indeed channel spirits. When she does so, she assumes the form of the person who she is channeling. She can not actually communicate with the spirit she's channeling...she had to leave a note behind when she wanted to speak to a dead person before. The role that Natirasha has claimed fits perfectly with that as you can see (the note-writing, then channeling the spirt, then receiving the note back).

I am inclined to believe Natirasha's claim, it fits with all the evidence. However, he's not as town as he was before in my book. There was absolutely no reason to lie about that claim.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #691 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 10:45 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:No need for a prod. Im sorry. I just got a job and Im busy as hell. I will have time tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, you can see better cases than mine. I am Godot. I work as a Prosecutor, bringing criminals to justice. I make a preferential list of Defendants for the following day.
Bay.
So you and Edgeworth are similar to the two judges. Of course, there was a judge corruptor. You could easily be a prosecutor corruptor using your fake claim.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:24 am

Post by Cream147 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
populartajo wrote:No need for a prod. Im sorry. I just got a job and Im busy as hell. I will have time tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, you can see better cases than mine. I am Godot. I work as a Prosecutor, bringing criminals to justice. I make a preferential list of Defendants for the following day.
Bay.
So you and Edgeworth are similar to the two judges. Of course, there was a judge corruptor. You could easily be a prosecutor corruptor using your fake claim.
Where is your PBPA????????

BM
Oh yeah...about that...let's go for it now then shall we! Note that I won't say much of interest, as I've said, my read is neutral.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #695 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Cream147 »

My ChiefSkye4 PBPA

Post 0: Demonstrates knowledge of Phoenix Wright series...then again, her name alone demonstrates that! Makes some boring crappy statements about how we'll get through this blah blah blah blah.

Post 1: Says Mirth is 'prolly not' scum. Says game is tough for town.

Post 2: Couple of insignificant opinions on soft-claiming and babygirl claiming. I suppose it's worth noting she thought that babygirl claiming was a good idea...

Post 3: Says it's too early to vote for anyone

Post 4: EBWOP

Post 5: Seems to attempt to laugh off Mirth's attack on her. Mind you, I completely agree with her. That first post was just...there's nothing you can read in from that except that she knows the series.

Post 6: Mindless banter.

Post 7: Says that Nat should claim. I agree (and I believe stated this at the time) with this. Says that Theo's looking good for her vote. I suppose this could be seen as getting ready to bandwagon, but staying off so as to avoid the public glare, is non-commital what I'm looking for?...meh, I'd say she meant what she said.

Post 8: Silly post

Post 9: Continues theme of silly post. Demonstrates sense of humour...seriously, this is the biggest thing I've seen so far. A non-commital attitude towards Nat's claim, and says she will see how everything plays out. That could be interpreted as scummy I suppose...maybe? I'm just reaching here. I'm looking for something scummy about her play.

OK, this is tedious. I'm taking a break. Seriously, Chiefskye's posts all seem like nothing posts to me. I have read through all of Chiefskye's posts and I haven't really found one interesting thing. I don't look forward to continuing this but I will.

To be continued...
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #709 (isolation #46) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:44 am

Post by Cream147 »

Tomorrow, I am going on holiday. The hotel we are going to supposedly has Wi-Fi access, but I don't trust it. I will definitely be on LA, but it's possible I won't be able to post for the next 7 days. If the Wi-Fi at the hotel I am going to is good, I will make a post in the next 48 hours.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #47) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Cream147 »

Massclaim is bad idea. End of story. Apollo Justice characters could also easily be in this game. Also, I'm here!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #734 (isolation #48) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 1:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

Internet on holiday broke. Internet works again now. Will make more detailed post when less busy. Posting to all games I'm in.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #798 (isolation #49) » Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:34 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote: 1. Im confirmed since there are no counterclaims. Do you see any?
You are a role which hasn't been confirmed to exist, so you're not confirmed. Just fairly likely. Sorry about my lack of posting. You'll notice that it runs across all my games though, not just this one.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #50) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:19 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, I'll accept a populartajo lynch, to be honest, we don't have many better candidates. Shall I leave the deed a little longer, to give us all a bit more time to talk, yes?

=======================================
Page 34 Votecount

Non-Jurors:

**Battle Mage: (0/5)
malthusis: (0/5)
populartajo: (3/5) Natirasha, Rishi, ChiefSkye4
SensFan: (0/5)

Jurors

ChiefSkye4: (0/4, 0/1)
Cream147: (0/4, 0/1)
Matt_S: (0/4, 1/1) populartajo
Natirasha: (0/4, 0/1)
Rishi: (0/4, 0/1)

Not Voting: (4/9) Battle Mage, malthusis, SensFan, Cream147, Matt_S,

Deadline for D2: Sunday August 10 at 12:00 pm GMT+10
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #827 (isolation #51) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:39 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Ok, I'll accept a populartajo lynch, to be honest, we don't have many better candidates. Shall I leave the deed a little longer, to give us all a bit more time to talk, yes?
We don't have "many" better candidates? Who do you think is a better candidate?

Who would be your next choices after PT?
I'd like further examination on Sensfan and Malth, obviously, due to my holiday and such (which I've now returned from) I haven't finished my pbpa on Chiefskye, so I dunno about her. I'm not entirely satisfied with a Popular lynch, I think his claim holds water. However, he has been re-emphasising that he's confirmed, which he's not, and I didn't enjoy his play Day 1, so it's an acceptable result.

My post was very poorly worded there by the way.

Oh, and if I've said something silly (like one of the above has claimed or something) I'm really sorry, I really need to reread what happened while I was on holiday.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #856 (isolation #52) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 pm

Post by Cream147 »

This...isn't a hammer is it. I don't know what Matt's up to, but voting anyone but Tajo seems a worthless endeavour at this point. I'll go ahead and
Vote:populartajo
anyway. I have fears that his claim is true, but it's better than a BM conviction.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #53) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:35 pm

Post by Cream147 »

I just reread Matt's post where he changed votes, and wow...talk about diverting the responsibility of the lynch. This line is what I'm talking about:
I have no witty name for this wrote:Your fate rests in Cream's hands.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #54) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:25 am

Post by Cream147 »

We have no chance as far as I can see here. We've played it all wrong. I do have the time for this game, I really do! There have just been some...situations, in recent times. We are on the railroad to disaster. I thought voting Popular was the way to secure a non-BM lynch for today! It seems to not have done so.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #925 (isolation #55) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:43 am

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:We have no chance as far as I can see here. We've played it all wrong. I do have the time for this game, I really do! There have just been some...situations, in recent times. We are on the railroad to disaster. I thought voting Popular was the way to secure a non-BM lynch for today! It seems to not have done so.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys?
*raises eyebrows*

Yes?

Page 38 Votecount

Non-Jurors:

**Battle Mage: (0/5)
malthusis: (1/5) Matt_S,
populartajo: (4/5) Natirasha, Cream147, Rishi, ChiefSkye4
SensFan: (0/5)

Jurors

ChiefSkye4: (0/4, 2/1) SensFan, populartajo
Cream147: (0/4, 0/1)
Matt_S: (0/4, 1/1)
Natirasha: (0/4, 0/1)
Rishi: (0/4, 0/1)

Not Voting: (2/9) Battle Mage, malthusis,

Deadline for D2: Sunday August 10 at 12:00 pm GMT+10
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (isolation #56) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:00 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Cream147 wrote:We have no chance as far as I can see here. We've played it all wrong. I do have the time for this game, I really do! There have just been some...situations, in recent times. We are on the railroad to disaster. I thought voting Popular was the way to secure a non-BM lynch for today! It seems to not have done so.
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guys?
*raises eyebrows*

Yes?
You are scum, right?
If I'm right in guessing what you're accusing me of, aren't you being a touch hypocritical? Aren't you accusing me of exactly what you did to me earlier. Wanting to 'settle' for a not-necessarily optimal lynch to avoid lynching the less-suspicious defendant.

Are you suggesting that I shouldn't vote you, you being one of my top candidates for scum, to make sure that BM, who I am 99.99% sure is town, isn't lynched? Now please, give a reply that actually tells me something here. I don't speak the code in which your last 2 posts were written in.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #57) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:Cream, if you have the time for this game then read me and then you'll realize that theres no REASON to think Im scum. Reread and find scum.
I've found scum, by name of Matt. However, it's too late now. Much too late. There is 1 and a half hours until deadline. What can I do about it?
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #58) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:44 pm

Post by Cream147 »

SensFan wrote:
populartajo wrote:We're in the same situation than yesterday with the only difference that youre lynching a claimed town prosecutor. Ive already said that theres another prosecutor there. IM 100% SURE. Since we have two claimed judges, a vig, a prosecutor and a "defendant doctor" I suggest inmediate masslcaim. I know Matt and Cream are here.
You are missing something. There are 2 options here, and ONLY 2 options:

* Matt hammers you
* Matt 'hammers' BattleMage
If Rishi and Natirasha turn up, we can make a miracle happen and turn around the lynch. I don't think it's very likely somehow.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #59) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Post by Cream147 »

populartajo wrote:
Matt_S wrote:The maybe part and the assuming doesn't change the fact that you believed it at one point. You constantly stated that the mod wouldn't place a scum defendant in the first trial, and you explained why you thought that after you claimed. Now again, what good will claiming do today when one of our jurors doesn't appear to be online?
I thought about it at one point but that doesnt mean its the right answer. To be honest we arent totally sure how the list thing works so I cant be 100% sure about it. Its what we call usully an hypothesys.
Now the "I dont think Vollkan placed a scum as a defendant" is another different option.
Theres nothing wrong with claiming at this point since almost everyone has. That way we can a)confirm you are scum or b)confirm you are scum.

And SensFan Im not talking to you.
And there I was thinking you would come up with a logical reason for Matt to claim like "So we can make a decision as to whether Sensfan should vig you tonight." That a lot of people have claimed doesn't mean the rest should at all.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #955 (isolation #60) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 1:56 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Err...there are 4 minutes left. Just saying.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #61) » Sat Aug 09, 2008 2:01 pm

Post by Cream147 »

Oh sorry! There's another hour! Phew! I was worried that we had just convicted BM there
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #62) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:03 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, I predicted this. I predicted that it would be I sitting in the defendant seat. Being in this seat is pretty much my demise. So, claim time.

I'm the doctor, or if we're going to dig into flavour, Trucy Wright. I happen to be playing through Apollo Justice at the moment for the first time and Trucy doesn't seem very...doctory. More magiciany. Oh well, I'm a doctor, and exactly as you'd expect a doctor to be. I've saved Rishi both nights.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #968 (isolation #63) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Cream147 »

SensFan wrote:
Cream147 wrote:Ok, I predicted this. I predicted that it would be I sitting in the defendant seat. Being in this seat is pretty much my demise. So, claim time.

I'm the doctor, or if we're going to dig into flavour, Trucy Wright. I happen to be playing through Apollo Justice at the moment for the first time and Trucy doesn't seem very...doctory. More magiciany. Oh well, I'm a doctor, and exactly as you'd expect a doctor to be. I've saved Rishi both nights.
It really is a shame that I used my last shot. Otherwise, we'd be able to test you tonight...
Yes...I know. Anyway, I now look forward to my top suspect, since the end of yesterday (game-time) to give his promised claim.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (isolation #64) » Thu Aug 14, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Cream147 »

Natirasha wrote:
Matt_S wrote:>.>

Malthusis, are you not going to comment on the claimed existence of two other investigative roles?
I find it likely there is a cop, considering my role is investigation-immune.

What am I saying, you ask? I'm settling this.

I am Matt Enguarde, the serial killer. Maya Fey is my safeclaim. I am also investigation-immune AND I am a tracker. As for my killing method, I hire Shelly de Killer to off my target. I may only use one ability a night. Last night, I attempted to kill Rishi, but was blocked for some reason. Before that, I tracked Matt, as I garnered a lot of attention day one and so I didn't kill, so it wasn't so suspicious.

And, yes, I am accusing a Matt/Cream scumgroup.
Why do you as good as clear me, and then accuse me in the same post? Or are you insinuating a mafia roleblocker stopped you from killing Rishi.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1007 (isolation #65) » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:34 am

Post by Cream147 »

No post for nearly 3 days? Is there a reason for this monstrosity? Matt is scum, I don't see why people are letting him get a free ride today! He should've been vigged over ChiefSkye last night, he should have been the defendant today! Natirasha is also scum, but there is no chance that Matt is an SK, whereas the possibility exists with Natirasha.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #66) » Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:38 am

Post by Cream147 »

Matt_S wrote:
Cream147 wrote:No post for nearly 3 days? Is there a reason for this monstrosity? Matt is scum, I don't see why people are letting him get a free ride today! He should've been vigged over ChiefSkye last night, he should have been the defendant today! Natirasha is also scum, but there is no chance that Matt is an SK, whereas the possibility exists with Natirasha.
Is there any real reason you believe I'm scum that I can defend against? And do you really believe we'd have mafia, serial killer, and vig in a game with lynches like this?

To your first point, your erratic behaviour on the lynch of popular yesterday, trying to distance yourself from that lynch as much as possible tells me that you are scum. You have actively lurked all game, don't deny it, you have. That is, until you yourself were brought under suspicion.

As to your second point, you put forward a good point. Way to bus your scumbuddy. :wink:
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #67) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:18 am

Post by Cream147 »

Rishi wrote: Cream - Who did you protect last night?
I'm a fool. I completely forgot about my doctoring powers, and didn't use them last night. If I had, it would have been on you, again.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #68) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:23 am

Post by Cream147 »

It seems that Malth is scum anyway. Interesting. I agree with Rishi, rather odd for a cop to post without their investigation result. I think the theory that Natirasha said he was 'invesigation-immune' to protect his buddy's claim is a good one now.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1036 (isolation #69) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:40 am

Post by Cream147 »

Well, there's only one thing for me to do.
Vote: Malthusis
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #70) » Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:03 pm

Post by Cream147 »

This was a really fun game. Probably the best game I've played at this site so far. I liked the juror and defendant systems. It made it very interesting near deadline.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #71) » Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry for being so certain you were scum Matt. I like the way the game was played. It is something that is nice to play for the change, though it shouldn't replace the standard way. I'd like to play in a game with this format again though.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #72) » Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:40 pm

Post by Cream147 »

One issue I never did resolve with Matt was 'active lurking'. I'm not referring to lurking as in not posting much. I'm referring to the way that your posts were lacking in significant content. I'm sure I've read somewhere that's what 'active lurking' means.
[u]Apologies[/u]

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”