Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Tammy »

Reporting for shitshow duty

-f
I am in the top 90% of scumhunters onsite!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #175 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 158, SaskeIsMyYaoiKismesis wrote:
In post 155, Tammy wrote:Reporting for shitshow duty

-f
TAMMY-CHAN!! ヾ(。・ω・)シ・゚✧

There are SO many good players here - I anticipate this will be a most enjoyable game!
Hi!

(I don't know who you but hi!)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 166, Titus wrote:
In post 155, Tammy wrote:Reporting for shitshow duty

-f
It's been motherfucking ages
It has been!

I haven't played mafia since the mtgs game we played last year. Speaking of did you know that mtgs will be no longer come July?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #3) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:25 am

Post by Tammy »

I tried to get nacho to come join the shitshow but he said no. Boo nacho!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Tammy »

can we post in alts?

cuz I can help get Mastina hated and drive Pine #hatesrvswhippersnappersgetoffmylawn insane!
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #278 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Tammy »

ausuka does feel a lot less stilted than the last anyone can post about the game game
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #303 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

I've already posted as an alt, does that count as telling a friend? DO I GET MY 300 COINS???
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (isolation #7) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 690, xyzzy wrote:

mod notes: re:, players in this game may not discuss it elsewhere. non-players may post about this game encouraging others to post here, but please follow the rules of whatever place you're posting about it in -- in other words, don't spam other threads about this game and whatnot. additionally, as per the rules to this game (you all read the rules, right?) day phases will not initially have deadlines, but I may implement a deadline if the overall activity level among players becomes too light.
[/mech]
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #745 (isolation #8) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Tammy »

Is muffinman’s whimsy tell still a tell for Mastina?

I thought I detected a bit of whimsiess in her posts which made me think town.

If I were a player in this game and if I were someone who voted earlier instead of the annoying player I am, I’d be voting lavender right now. Something does not feel right with that one.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #749 (isolation #9) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 748, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 746, Nero Cain wrote:I ain't sending that game-thrower a pm. It's so much work.
If I lose this game it's your fault just saying
You should make it worth our while. Make promises, offer money, act like the politician you say you are!

I mean I now have about 1300 wagon coins. I’m rich. Can you do better?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #756 (isolation #10) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Tammy »

Oh also Pine I’m really glad that pinecone is doin well! She’s also super adorable and looks happy :)
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3019 (isolation #11) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 155, Tammy wrote:officially reporting for shitshow duty

-ttp
Boop?

FTFM?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3021 (isolation #12) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3015, RadiantCowbells wrote:Tammy invite is very curious to me given that as I recall she and Titus don't get along. I'm withholding further commentary on that for now.
This has been true at times, and very eruptively so! But apparently not always getting along with someone and thinking they have qualities that make them a good town player and sometimes leader are not mutually exclusive.

We got along pretty well in the last game we played I think, and I think from that game where our problems lie is in having scum hunting/leadership/interaction styles that are diametrically opposed to one another which leads to frustration and things being taken personally on both sides. Anyway, some of that clashing is removed by us both knowing we’re town, and my zenmaster other half has been teaching me the art of not taking everything personally, which well I still suck at that because I’m emotional but I’m trying!

I actually wish you would have commented on that further, so I could see where your head is at because the comment as it stands reads weird. Yes, us not getting along is well-known, but while we’ve butted heads I don’t think there’s been a lack of respect for each other as players. (There might have been near the end there the last several games I played here before acknowledging how burnt out and ineffective I was due to it were pretty bad for me, but in general I don’t think so.). As I see it we’ve always wanted to get along but that falls apart in the course of the sorting/fooling, which won’t be the case here.

So while I understand your response as a knee-jerk, I’d have liked you to delve further into why you think she might have recruited me because it might have helped me understand your thought process and get a bead on your alignment.

Anyway, you and titus can hash that one out though.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3022 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 3014, popsofctown wrote:Ugh I was right on lavender. But now she's deaded.

Is Tammy known for towntelling? I've never played with Tammy
I used to be. I haven’t played for quite some time though, so I’ll have to shake off the dust and see if my town mojo is still intact.

——————

Also also I have not been keeping up with this game at all. Last posts I read besides night and day postings was an interaction between lavender and rosterfoster where I thought my earlier scum read was wrong and she might just be noob town. So, I’m not caught up and have no reads at all right now. I’m not going to read all these pages either, and I’m heading out to spend the day with my other half, so I definitely will not be able to start looking at anything before tomorrow night.

Has anyone kept a list of the claims on the table so far? I know who and titus hydra recruiters, and that’s it for the living people. I don’t want a summary of the game, but if there’s anything notable anyone wants me to take a look at let me know. I’ll probably jump in where I am and read some ISO’s as I can.

Is anyone taking this game seriously at all?

Okay think that’s it ciao ciao.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3371 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Tammy »

I
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3382 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 5:28 am

Post by Tammy »

have words to say but I'm heading out.

Was going to do this one word at a time but I don't have time to post in between people's posts, so never mind :/
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3892 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Tammy »

Penguin - who was your night one track?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 23, 2019 2:42 pm

Post by Tammy »

Has anyone considered that PP is scum who has a “if the game gets to 1000 pages with you making less than 3% of the posts the scum win” portion to his role rather than ic? It would be like a reverse to lavenders role with the equally improbable fulfillment aspect?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4718 (isolation #18) » Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Tammy »

In post 4715, Oversoul wrote:If a player had a secret semi established alt they coulda done some great plays especially as mafia in this game
OVERSOUL!!! <3
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5393 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 3:50 pm

Post by Tammy »

I’ll be brief cuz I’m ready to pass out, but I’ve sort of kept up today and looked over a couple things.

I do believe ausuka’s claim. At first I was like hell yeah it’s nice to be in a confirmed town slot, but then when I remembered the ic in the room, I thought it was too much, but I guess with the conditions placed on the cop shot it’s plausible it never gets used. I would say likewise on the ic aspect, iirc you needed 100 players to post in order to get the neighborhood for that role to be confirmed, but I think it was pretty likely for 100 people to post.

Anyway reading over ausuka’s play especially day two, her play makes a lot of sense with an EeveeLution guilty as it looks like she’s looking for partners wit hesitation that EeveeLution might be town. Investigating us also makes sense based on her reads and suspicions day two. So, I’m inclined to believe that role.

Less inclined to believe PP’s role or that he’s town. He does say that there’s a mechanic in play that dissuades him from posting many memes, but 10% of 100 pages is still 250 posts, so anything under that would still get him his role. He throws out a. Dry limpwristed request for more shitposting on day two to get him to 200 posts, and there’s absolutely no urgency to try to get the game to 1000 posts so he can be ic. His behavior just doesn’t feel like he has this actual role from a town perspective. I imagine that if he’s scum then this is partly his actual role, but with a little fake claimed part thrown in.

I’ve never played with PP so I don’t know how much to trust this behavior part, especially from some parts that I saw from yesterday and lavender’s claim, but PP doesn’t feel like town either both from what he chooses to respond to and how. Like the snarky kind of way he is responding to pine feels a bit off and I’ll laugh if it does turn out to be pine, EeveeLution, and pp because pp has made two votes all game, pine and eevee. Besides this newest one they were both on day one.

So this was a post I was working on the other night during spamapalooza and never finished. I didn't get to my thoughts on anyone else, but you should all be able to laugh at my thoughts if they're wrong. Will try to finish what I think of the rest of the thread if I have time.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5399 (isolation #20) » Tue Jun 25, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by Tammy »

Why hasn’t who ousted since June 4th?
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6711 (isolation #21) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 6692, RadiantCowbells wrote:Oh and uh I got a lot of shit from Tammy for not being towny and getting townread but like. I can be Towny by play to infinity and it's not going to matter when people know I'm good as scum. How towny I play is essentially irrelevant so there's not much point in trying to be towny. I played to win via the roleblocker spec and no efforting at the correct points as scum doesn't really interfere with that win condition. Just because it seems obvious that I'm scum from spoiled dead and it feels like everyone else should scumread me knowing what you know, doesn't mean I'm scummy in the context of the game.

If you're implying that somehow I'm leveraging [being me] to be an advantage rather than a disadvantage as scum via [people being too scared of earning my ire by scumreading me] that's really not how being a notorious scum player works. Also I've never held someone correctly scumreading me against them and I've spent years encouraging people to actually put the effort in to learn to read me which they largely haven't.
Yes, well as you can see from my comment to you in thread, and my comment in the thread when I was recruited, I thought you were suspicious and possibly scum before you killed us. If i'd have lived I'd have investigated the pings you gave me, maybe I'd have been right, maybe not, but you were behaviorally scummy to me.

I didn't give you a lot of shit; I just wondered why people weren't actually trying to read you. It looked like people were just reading your posts to call you town rather than actually assessing your behavior. As scum you do whatever town will let you get away with, which as long as you fulfilled your win con is what you should do. That doesn't mean that I can't wonder why town isn't really critically assessing you as a player. Your "paranoia" at end of day read fake as shit to me, and your insinuating Pine would play on an alt to cheat was over the top, rude, and extremely disrespectful. I thought you were pretty scummy for it, though I do know that accusing people of cheating when they haven't or wouldn't is not beyond you, so I wasn't 100% on it making you scum.

And for the people that just cleared you on misunderstood mechanics, well maybe that will be a lesson about outguessing the mod in future games. Behavior should always be taken into account too. People make mistakes with those too, but it shouldn't be overlooked.

For the record, my wondering if people just called you town to stay friends with you came from this statement by you in which you pretty much implied that very thing. I wondered if that was, in fact, what was happening.
In post 5495, RadiantCowbells wrote:
understanding reads on me in the same context that you understand the way that people read other people is incorrect because most people don't even try to read me. they just generate the read on me that suits their purposes outside of game. the people that want to have a friendly relationship with me just call me town. the people seeking glory and prestige call me scum. the people who are pragmatic about the latter treat me as confirmed scum after x point in the game.

as soon as my slot comes into play the game essentially stops being mafia and starts being something else.
except in newbies, but then the SEs bring their baggage in anyway and it goes down the same direction.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6721 (isolation #22) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 6713, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6711, Tammy wrote:. I thought you were pretty scummy for it, though I do know that accusing people of cheating when they haven't or wouldn't is not beyond you, so I wasn't 100% on it making you scum.

Would you like to discuss this with me?
I would probably yeah
In post 6714, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6711, Tammy wrote:Your "paranoia" at end of day read fake as shit to me, and your insinuating Pine would play on an alt to cheat was over the top, rude, and extremely disrespectful.
Fake as shit is one thing, and I killed your slot for a reason.

Querying the mod [is this cheating] is not the same as saying [this is cheating and Pine would do it] and I make extremely careful plays around every possibility as both alignments as me not hammering to consider the possibility of not winning post hammer should attest.

I don't believe I ever implied Pine -would- cheat and if I did that wasn't my intention.
That's how I read it and why I thought it was fake. How I read it was that you were saying if they didn't hammer soon, Pine might get on as an alt and post so that Ausuka couldn't get her cop shot. It would have been cheating because xyzzy had stated more than once that you could not post on an alt if you were a player. I was having a hard time believing that you legitimately thought he would do that, so I was thinking you might have been trying to mimic paranoia.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6725 (isolation #23) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:30 am

Post by Tammy »

I was afraid to open my role pm once I saw I was recruited because a part of me thought Titus recruited me because I have a reputation for hating scum and therefore wouldn't recruit me as scum as wifom. Not that I did much of anything anyway, but I haven't even played mafia for a year and I think it's been two years since I drew scum, so I don't even know if I'll know how to post as scum.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6728 (isolation #24) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 6717, RadiantCowbells wrote:I forgot about that and it does make me feel differently about you saying that. I have definitely at different periods felt like certain players were just not trying to sort me even if I can't prove the reason. Definitely not what happened here though; not the playerlist where that happens.
I meant to post that post in the dead thread for the reference of why I asked, but I forgot.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6732 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 6726, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 6721, Tammy wrote:I would probably yeah
I have a lot to do for the next couple of days. I'll message you Sunday?
Okay.
Tammy
Tammy
Survivor
Tammy
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6739 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Tammy »

In post 6736, popsofctown wrote:This is the only hydra I've ever been in and probably the only hydra I'll ever be in.
Hydras can be a lot of fun if you have people who work decently well together and collaborate.

I wasn’t so good at the collaboration this time.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”