Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #200) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1047, Omochao wrote:after mastinas post before now im still thinking cause that kinda neuters the argument that nero convinced me with but w/e
i can sleep on it
Does it really change all that much?

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=78440

She was a NK in that game but she coulda been a vig kill b/c someone else died that night.

She actually seems to get lynched alot, not that lynchbait can't be scum.

but still, claiming near guarantee's she won't be a nk. I mean, I could maybe buy that she's generally worried about fucking over town by claiming a weird town roll but she has this weird double reasoning and that's :igmeou: to me. For the sake of the argument, let's say this is a town role. It seems like the entire purpose is to use it on scum b/c removing a scum tree stump (that's what they effectively would be) but she's already said she doesn't want to use it on scum and :? :igmeou:

Her play is reactionary and she's only coming in to defend herself and her reads are static. None of this seems helpful or towny. i'M ALSO AGREEING THAT HER SITTING ON fLAVOR UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE DOESN'T REALLY MAKE A TON OF SENSE. It makes it look like she's trying not to appear too eager to join the NMSA wagon.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (isolation #201) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

El, do something to warm your feet.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1139 (isolation #202) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh fuck no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (isolation #203) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

had my helping of MSG earlier.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (isolation #204) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1156, Titus wrote:I have but I am so ancient I've done everything.

looks @ my join date...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (isolation #205) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

she is

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (isolation #206) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:55 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1166, Montosh wrote:Well alright
Does it feel better now that you don't have to straddle that fence?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (isolation #207) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

LUV tomorrow regardless of flip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1216 (isolation #208) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

keep in mind that I was pushing LUV yesterday b4 Mastina and EL sorta manipulated me onto Mastina although my wrong read is on me and not him. Still, an El-Luv team kinda pops out in my mind.

VOTE: Luv

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1222 (isolation #209) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

town can only be with town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #210) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1229, Almost50 wrote:@LUV/roster: You can talk back & forth to your "spirits", right? If so, I would recommend you let then handle your posting content at this point. Thank you.
oh that was savage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1236 (isolation #211) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2, Ankamius wrote:5.3) By default, each player, when they die, will be channeled into a medium by random chance.
like if dead town can only go to town that essentially makes this mechanic a cop and seems like it would be unfair.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1238 (isolation #212) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:58 am

Post by Nero Cain »

my pm also says nothing about being with town. it just says among the surviving players.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #213) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1235, rosterfoster wrote:But it seems like they both got town, which is reasonably likely.
how so? if we die and get a medium among the living players why does that make you or Luv more likely to be town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1242 (isolation #214) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1228, rosterfoster wrote:I think it may well be random but
we
had a message confirming to montosh that I was town.
Who is we here?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1249 (isolation #215) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with Flav. Dead players go to random living players that can be either alignment. Doesn't necessarily make Luv or Roster town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1284 (isolation #216) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: elbrin

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (isolation #217) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1285, Elbirn wrote:After all the things I've done for you
What are you gonna do about my betrayal?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #218) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1300, rosterfoster wrote:I hope this pretty much confirms me and LUV as town.
I'm not all that certain why you are so concerned that we town read LUV.

Why does Montosh think he died and who does he want lynched today?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1379 (isolation #219) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think its exactly impossible that you could fake a Montosh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #220) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

part of me feels like all the scum are going to be in

ConManMick
Creature
Elbirn
Almost50
Lil Uzi Vert
NotMySpamAccount

With CMM, el and LUV are my top 3 picks

but I guess my reasons for thinking Titus' and the others are town are a bit weak and could easily be wrong but that's the way my gut feels RN.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #221) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1451, Elbirn wrote:Eat my entire asshole
As delicious as that sounds I think I'll pass. Had a big lunch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #222) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I had Chick-fil-a. Your relatives are fucking delicious.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1459 (isolation #223) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I think they only serve breasts.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1464 (isolation #224) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1462, Creature wrote:Oh, guess I found out who Omochao is off-site.
Why are you even trying to find out who ppl are off-site? Isn't that kinda rude and stalkery?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #225) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I might vote you b/c the VCA talk is stale and annoying

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1470 (isolation #226) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh ok

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #227) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

one of these days I want to make a big post about my feelings but ugh, so much effort.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #228) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What if this is literally El, CMM and NMSA?

I think LUV and Roster are prob town. I have reasons for why I think Titus and Flavor are town. I mean, sure it's not entirely impossible that I'm wrong here but for right now I'm not interested in lynching there. Omochao anger kinda makes me think town. And Almost has just had really accurate reads including scum reading the above 3.

That leaves

2. ConManMick
3. Creature
4. Elbirn
8. NotMySpamAccount

Creature has gotten better @ blending his trolly spam/massive lurking playstyle. I don't think it's impossible that he's scum here. One of the reasons I was thinking NMSA might be town is b/c EL said he was lynchbait but now I think El is scum and that's just fruit from the poisonous tree.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #229) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Who'd you protect last night?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1537 (isolation #230) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: a50

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1539 (isolation #231) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

by dying

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1541 (isolation #232) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

so much effort...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1542 (isolation #233) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 516, Almost50 wrote:I'm scum! LYNCH ME

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1545 (isolation #234) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:35 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's a very ironic post

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1547 (isolation #235) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

rude!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1548 (isolation #236) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

is this game even being modded anymore?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #237) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 3:19 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that's not being uncivil!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1556 (isolation #238) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

A lurker replaces a lurker?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #239) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

see you in 3 days

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1574 (isolation #240) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

on one hand, I'm like "loud VT makes zero sense except as mod WIFOM" and then on the other I'm like "this is just a loud goon claim"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1583 (isolation #241) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

tbf, I was essentially a loud goon in one of Boon's games. And I don't see why the idea of a loud goon is so impossible. In fact, I think its kinda cool. OF course the question then becomes does he claim his loud mod as scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #242) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1623 (isolation #243) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

get over yourself crabby old man

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (isolation #244) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: titus

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1640 (isolation #245) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why are you posting this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #246) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my fingers need the exercise

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #247) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 980, Titus wrote:
In post 978, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 976, Titus wrote:Nero, doing wagonomics?

Ok that's it I'm leaving work and off to urgent care.
gurl u b throwing some mad shade. :igmeou:
Not shade, just pleasant amazement. I think I rubbed off on you positively. Sorry if my tone fucked up.
this is why I was kinda town reading Titus.

Like I played in a game awhile ago (prob years ago) where Titus had died and I picked up her VCA banner and lead the town to victory. Anyways after the game Titus was all like "oh thank you for listening to me you handsome man you" and this just kinda gave me a similar vibe. Maybe it was a bad reason?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1646 (isolation #248) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Part of me DOESn't want to town read FL for being a useless lurksack but I do know he's done it as town so...

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #249) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: unvote

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1652 (isolation #250) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I think Omochao is town. Like if I pretend my funky, Titus, Omoch and FL town reads are right it means scum are in

1. chennisden
2. Creature*
3. Elbirn
4. Almost50
9. NotMySpamAccount*

I'll feel bad if El is a town doc but
In post 1383, Elbirn wrote:Everyones turning on me and its disgusting
just felt scummy to me but I guess we don't lynch that today and lets scum shoot that and pl it b4 lylo if still alive.

Does a50 pull a jazz mafia and lulz claim scum again? Maybe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #251) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

chenn town b/c mod wifom? I don't care what roster says, loud goon seems plenty possible.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1656 (isolation #252) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

creature isn't town but he could be a green pm.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1657 (isolation #253) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

so scum is

1. chennisden
4. Almost50
9. NotMySpamAccount*

assuming that El gets shot.

thats just kinda how I feel, but I could be wrong so vote whomever you guys want.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #254) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

how so?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #255) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1652, Nero Cain wrote:I guess we don't lynch that today and lets scum shoot that and pl it b4 lylo if still alive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1698 (isolation #256) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

no

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1700 (isolation #257) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't really blame her. You hammer was shitty.

VOTE: Omochao

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #258) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What is she mad at?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1706 (isolation #259) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1715 (isolation #260) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who does Titus think is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1751 (isolation #261) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm scum b/c I'd pick you to medium with?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #262) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I feel like its maybe a bit premature to say that this defiantly would have been a scum win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #263) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, scum could have easily won but who knows what could have happened?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1792 (isolation #264) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I want to know what my tole did. I still don't understand it that much.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #265) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

role

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1809 (isolation #266) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Why in the ever loving fuck do ppl do this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (isolation #267) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So this means I won a townsided Boon game with a cheating RAS. Am I a God yet?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (isolation #268) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1807, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:None of what Boon was saying sounded like Titus at all so I don’t know. PoE might’ve kicked in.
i mean, I was kinda :igmeou: when Boon was like "Titus blames everyone but me"

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1820 (isolation #269) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1817, chennisden wrote:
In post 1815, Nero Cain wrote:So this means I won a townsided Boon game with a cheating RAS. Am I a God yet?
Were you scum
yea

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1833 (isolation #270) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Alignment: Town
Role: Vanilla-Spirit Cop

[D][A] - Majority Rules - You have a single vote that you may use at any time.
[N][A] - Otherworldly Detection - Once per night, you may target a player. You will get a result back in the form of, 'Your target has an unaltered Spirit ability.' or 'Your target has an altered Spirit ability.' This functions similarly to a vanilla cop, except specifically to the Restless Spirit ability.
[P] - Restless Spirit - When you die by any means, you will immediately become a Restless Spirit. You will be given a medium among the surviving players and will gain a neighborhood with them. This neighborhood will be active until your medium's death.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #271) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I will protect you, Nancy.

I
HARD CLAIM
Nancy's bodyguard.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1840 (isolation #272) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1836, rosterfoster wrote:Fucking hell.

I liked Awestfie :/
YOU
would.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1853 (isolation #273) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I got unaltered spirit from Cheen and altered from omachoo. So it like unaltered vt/goon and altered is pr?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1882 (isolation #274) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

So its says nothing about alignment? ok

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”