Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #924 (isolation #1) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Omochao »

the wagon on mastina is literally so aids that the only reason im not SHOCKED that it still exists is because mastina is like trying her hardest to make it happen
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #925 (isolation #2) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:42 am

Post by Omochao »

VOTE: not my spam account
flavor has been hedging on whether or not mastina is scum the whole game
titus has been making arguments for why mastina is scum that she doesnt even believe
nero is basically on crack
idk elbirn
nmsa is either lynchbait or trolling scum
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #3) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 46, NotMySpamAccount wrote:hmmmmmmmmm. VOTE: mastina I don't like that opening at all.
this is dumb and the laziest hop ive literally ever seen in my life
In post 204, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ho boy I'm gonna end up lurking the heck out of this game.
In post 195, ConManMick wrote:
In post 46, NotMySpamAccount wrote:hmmmmmmmmm. VOTE: mastina I don't like that opening at all.
Could you elaborate?
A lot of the arguments here are based on meta, and I haven't played with most of these people, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. With that said, opening by claiming a role like that seems really fishy, especially if you've done it in the past as scum. None of mastina's posts since then have sounded at all towny, in fact most have sounded extraordinarily scummy.
this is not an elaboration at all. we know just from your first post that you didn't like the claim. all the posts after the claim are scummy too, but we don't actually get to know about that at all
In post 479, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Montosh (75%) and probably LUV (60%) are town. I really want to keep scumreading mastina (60%) for the claim, but some stuff has seemed kinda townie since. Still leaving my vote there though. If I had to guess, I'd say (20%) FL is town, and (30%) Clem is town, (17%) scum.
a bunch of percentages that don't have any basis in reality, and mastina has now made towny posts?? aka she probably angry posted a couple of times and he's not sure that he can just stay on this wagon like a barnacle. how would your scumread stay at a 60% if theyve been posting towny recently + you were only scumreading them for ostensibly one post that you couldnt even elaborate on.
In post 840, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I legit have no idea what's going on anymore. Pls help me lynch mastina cause at this point I'm not confident in anything else.
and then a final attempt at even looking like he gives a fuck he just says "please lynch mastina" as if he's actually contributing anything to this lynch happening. WHAT?

ill ignore flavors mastina posts cause we both know he doesnt really give a flying fuck about mastinas alignment.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #929 (isolation #4) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:50 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 926, Titus wrote:
In post 925, Omochao wrote:VOTE: not my spam account
flavor has been hedging on whether or not mastina is scum the whole game
titus has been making arguments for why mastina is scum that she doesnt even believe
nero is basically on crack
idk elbirn
Ok, this can burn. I absolutely believe in what I say. If that's the only way you have to discredit me then well I will ho :( pe for your speedy death.
no you DONT
you've said some of the most ridiculous shit this game dude
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #5) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 927, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 925, Omochao wrote:nero is basically on crack
says the dumb alt with an even dumber avatar.
on this note, last game on this alt i played, I wanted to avoid using meta but know i think thats kinda dumb,
this is nosferatu

and jid is a goat take it back
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #933 (isolation #6) » Fri May 31, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Omochao »

@titus just get off the wagon and vote literally anywhere else
you went from mastina is town but not for claim -> mastina is town -> mastina is only town if she townreads me -> idk -> siding with townreads -> gun to head mastina is scum because of how she's acting about her role
you keep on pulling meta out of your ass to justify changing your mind on a wagon that you dont even show that much conviction for to begin with
so if i come out saying that you dont believe in what youre saying, double down on the wagon then
i dont see anything from your slot that makes it seem like you actually think mastina is scum
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #934 (isolation #7) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:03 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 931, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 924, Omochao wrote:because mastina is like trying her hardest to make it happen
you do realize that Mastina talks about getting lynched as scum (for strategy) all the time. If you believed Mastina is intentionally trying to get herself lynched shouldn't this be like a red flage?
i literally dont care
aren't you the one always complaining about apathy lynches?
this is an apathy lynch
i think you might be the only one actually scumreading this slot
do you think mastina is actively trying to have everyone inactively lynch her?
what has she done that make you think thats in the realm of possibility here?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #937 (isolation #8) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Omochao »

apathy in this game will be MURDERED by the time im done btw
this game has a decent playerlist theres no reason that it should be this boring rn
you're telling me almost 40 pages in and the scummiest players are the classic obvscum/lynchbait and active lurker?
bsss
Nero Cain wrote:I'm not all that sold that a scum A50 blatantly goes for a no lynch here. I mean I can understand the scum motivation in it sure but does he really do that b/c it seems like a great way to get lynched.

I still think Mastina's decision to claim (b/c other anti-town roles claim) is scummy and LAMIST. She's way too worried about herself here. (I didn't want to massclaim this role)
so we're back to the claim?
the named miller shit can get thrown out the door, but if massclaim came around and mastina claimed that shit (assuming that role is even real LOL) can you honestly say that you'll just go, "yeah nothing to see here"? I can't. That role is so anti-town that it makes me question reality. If someone claimed that shit like D5 I'd be sus as fuck. It's also coppable so why are we even worrying about it. This is a waste of time to have so much discussion on a claim literally no one disagrees about.

idk what almost50's doing either. does he think he has enough clout to swing a wagon despite literally doing nothing at all to make those lynches happen? idk.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #9) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 936, Titus wrote: @O Show me where I say mastina's town. I've been skeptical of Mastina since she claimed.
this devolves into a game of whether not sr means a tr, which is axiomatic and not worth talking about so ill skip this dialogue tree

why do you think mastina is scum in plain english? because she is acting like not (town!mastina)? is scumreading you not allowed here?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #941 (isolation #10) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:23 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 939, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 934, Omochao wrote:aren't you the one always complaining about apathy lynches?
no
In post 934, Omochao wrote:do you think mastina is actively trying to have everyone inactively lynch her?
I mean that was your point, not mine. I just said if you believed that why would you not think its a red flag?

although it doesn't seem that impossible that she claims to get heat off of (away) her buddies.
if you dont care about apathy why are you complaining about lurkers and and backseat modding to give out prods?

even if im the one who believes that mastina is not working to avoid getting lynched here, if you think she's scum and even accept that my idea could be based in reality, then you must have some sort of idea of whether or not it could even be having it. otherwise why even engage?

i dont think its a red flag because i think that there would be a more concerted effort instead of idk, just don't do anything. im not a fan of the armchair psychology, but if you're the type that actually has tactics as scum that you're proud enough about to literally talk about, then they should be a bit more theatrical than literally just playing dead.

idk what you mean by that last sentence there. what does getting heat off of her buddies have to do with anything here?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #11) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:25 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 940, Nero Cain wrote:I mean true, I don't really like her reactions to me and her RAS stuff doesn't make sense and she's been avoiding commenting on it.
this seems infinitely more fun to talk about than the wonky claim business. i want to get back to this cause i have no opinion on this but lets follow this one to a "conclusion" first one cause i dont want to get distracted.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #946 (isolation #12) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 944, Nero Cain wrote:if Mastina is scum and we are busy talking about her lynch then her buddies are floating by undetected.
ok mastina claims to get her in lynch discussion to get heat off her teammates? but if we lynch her d1 off of a claim then after she's dead we wouldnt it be much easier to find her buddies then? why would she want that?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #952 (isolation #13) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 943, Titus wrote:
In post 938, Omochao wrote:
In post 936, Titus wrote: @O Show me where I say mastina's town. I've been skeptical of Mastina since she claimed.
this devolves into a game of whether not sr means a tr, which is axiomatic and not worth talking about so ill skip this dialogue tree

why do you think mastina is scum in plain english? because she is acting like not (town!mastina)? is scumreading you not allowed here?
Nah, you don't get to accuse me of town reading mastina in and then claim semantics. You're begging me to vote anywhere else while either a) misrepping my position or b) having a fundamental misconception of the human language.

Back up where I "changed my mind".

Pleading with me to change while fundamentally misconstruing my position does not work well.

Point blank town mastina can scumread me. Yet, she doesn't swing at me out the gate because she knows my preferred method of playing scum leaves associative if not pushed early. It's been awhile but Iremember her saying it. I'd get proof if I remembered where and had energy.

Then there's self interest as I am usually damn skilled with hoods. Scum mastina parking her suspicion on me with no basis would be an excellent cover for an "accident".
so are you gonna sit here and tell me that you havent changed your mind on mastina this game, and that everything you've said is just on one sliding scale of skepticism? i literally can and will claim semantics here. even now if i go more in depth as to why i dont believe that spectrum bs in idea x, it will end up clashing with some fundamental believe you have, you'll think there's no possible way i could say x while still being town.
im not interested and thus i will avoid the whole timeline altogether.

so town!mastina can scumread you but would wait longer to push it, because she would want associatives. this!mastina is pushing you early with the implied motivation that you are strong with neighborhoods, and thats why she's scum.
isnt this only logical if she pushes you unprovoked?
call me out on continuity here, but if you push mastina first, then isn't it in town!mastina's interest to push back to avoid getting lynched. I don't think mastina's behavior fits that narrative. Do you?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #953 (isolation #14) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 951, Nero Cain wrote:Omochao

Do you have any reasoning to think Mastina is town besides not liking the wagon on her?
no.
i dont even think she's that towny.
but what i dont like are wagons that dont make sense.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #955 (isolation #15) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 949, Flavor Leaf wrote:That’s just throwing shade at me because I know your slot and that’s on record, so you’re trying to discredit early
im not discrediting you
i swear discrediting is not even a real thing in this game
its impossible to retroactively discredit things you have said about my slot, by talking about you hedging another slot

like what is your point here
"you're shading because i dont like your slot so by talking about something we are in total agreement of will somehow make my points less valid"
what?

the argument against my slot is weird interactions with nancy no one knows anything about and lurking anyway. that's not even arguable.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #16) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:46 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 947, Nero Cain wrote:b/c she doesn't think she'll get lynched d1
so even this debate we're having right now has been planned by mastina lol

is she a bond villain
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #958 (isolation #17) » Fri May 31, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Omochao »

lmao

im sorry i just hate that it seems like almost every game i get into someone is scum because of some like supervillain plan that is completely outside the realm of like reality

and the logic is just "well this is what they do and theyre not doing it" or "this is what they dont do and theyre doing it"

its so wack and it leads to boring af games
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #960 (isolation #18) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Omochao »

idk why thats any scummier than claiming any other anti-town role d1 and claiming it was the pro-town thing to do
idk how "if you dont use the role at all its the same as not claiming it" cause then what happens when she gets role copped and we see that she was hiding such an anti-town role the whole time
like i said before i dont find it believable that in ^ scenario we all go "well yeah that was the obvious pro-town thing to do"
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #19) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 964, Nero Cain wrote:and you yourself even admit she's not very townie and are only against the wagon b/c it's "scummy".
illogical is not analogous to scummy but w/e
there shouldnt be a problem with me taking a second look through a wagon when only 2 ppl on it are actually trying to make it happen
Titus wrote: Also, why is there a supposition town has a rolecop?
its a supposition that she even has that fucking role bro
the supposition that town has a rolecop or a cop or literally any investigative is the reason to claiming ANY role before massclaim
why even ask such a gotcha question
Titus wrote:This feels like you're mastina's defense attorney....and you don't even TR her.
this is not what it feels like... it felt like this ages ago
just say what you mean dude we dont have to do this
Nero Cain wrote:her role does not affect investigation roles (like a miller and ascetic) and claiming she needed to claim b/c she's an anti-town role is LAMIST and looks more like fishing for town cred than an actual town thought process.
so you think correct play is "well if theres a cop play so that they don't cop you"? do you think mastina thinks that too?
Nero Cain wrote:
but I'm the obligatory mod WIFOM role.

ok, I'm willing to admit that scum do throw in roles that are anti-town just to fuck with town but then we get to the part where she felt the need to claim it and nope. The thing is that she's arguing that she's often a scum NK but by claiming she gave herself an excuse for why scum WOULDN'T NK her. All it does (besides giving her an excuse 4 why she isn't dead) is give away extra information and limit the pool of invests/decent PR.
Her
DECISION
to claim wasn't town. Lynch this scumbag.
ok
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #20) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 973, Titus wrote:Nero, is that my illness making O make no sense in his gripe to me?
you stay stuff like "it feels like you're being mastinas defense attorney"
cause im defending her for ostensibly no reason
but i came right out of the gate defending her like that
so why does it feel like this to you only now
why do you phrase it like "it feels like x" here of all times
its annoying to read
like why do i have to respond to your out of time abstract depictions of your feelings
why can you just say "i think y" and describe what y is.

i think youre being vague and weird by throwing out metaphors like youre on a different planet or something and it like irks me
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #981 (isolation #21) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 974, Nero Cain wrote:Montosh is doing some hard fence sitting.
thats cause montosh is scum btw
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #983 (isolation #22) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:55 am

Post by Omochao »

ftr my current pool of possible scum in no specific order {a50, creature, mastina, titus, montosh, nmsa}
aka half the game
Nero Cain wrote:
In post 981, Omochao wrote:
In post 974, Nero Cain wrote:Montosh is doing some hard fence sitting.
thats cause montosh is scum btw
and u r ok with being on a wagon with scum?
there's scum on both wagons so im a bit past that
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #987 (isolation #23) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Omochao »

im probs gonna switch my vote to mastina but im waiting in vain for more ppl to show up and comment on literally anything
Flavor Leaf wrote: He is scum.
arent you so unique
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #994 (isolation #24) » Fri May 31, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 988, Flavor Leaf wrote:He shaded me now I’m not even on his lynch pool
i didnt shade you
i dont care enough to "shade" you
its not about you
chill brah

pedit: STOP NINJAING ME I JUST WANT TO TALK
Creature wrote:Woah, I'm actually being ninja'd.
are you just here to meme
Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 987, Omochao wrote:im probs gonna switch my vote to mastina but im waiting in vain for more ppl to show up and comment on literally anything
Flavor Leaf wrote: He is scum.
arent you so unique
Yes. The uniquest. You aren’t even a dark or hero chao. You a robot critter.
ftr i always played dark cause shadow looked cool and edgy
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #25) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Omochao »

im weak

i still dont trust that that's her role
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1040 (isolation #26) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:10 pm

Post by Omochao »

why is it her role?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1042 (isolation #27) » Fri May 31, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:she's scum that blantantly claimed her role or town that claimed b/c she was worried about claiming in MC
ftr if i were to concede that it definitely is her role, i would err on the side of her being scum right now. sorta vacillating between scum and town but ive got that last thing that you said in my mind right now so on the side of scum atm.
Nero Cain wrote:b/c she says its her role and she doesn't seem like the gambity type.
??
im almost 1000% sure that ive seen mastina completely make up what her role was for the purpose of a gambit
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1045 (isolation #28) » Fri May 31, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Omochao »

Titus wrote:How did you go from hard defending to mastina to she might be lying about her role? Why no vote?
In post 972, Omochao wrote:
Nero Cain wrote:

ok, I'm willing to admit that scum do throw in roles that are anti-town just to fuck with town but then we get to the part where she felt the need to claim it and nope. The thing is that she's arguing that she's often a scum NK but by claiming she gave herself an excuse for why scum WOULDN'T NK her. All it does (besides giving her an excuse 4 why she isn't dead) is give away extra information and limit the pool of invests/decent PR.
Her
DECISION
ok
In post 983, Omochao wrote:ftr my current pool of possible scum in no specific order {a50, creature, mastina, titus, montosh, nmsa}
aka half the game
In post 1042, Omochao wrote:sorta vacillating between scum and town but ive got that last thing that you said in my mind right now so on the side of scum atm.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1046 (isolation #29) » Fri May 31, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Omochao »

i also said i didnt tr mastina before
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #30) » Fri May 31, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Omochao »

after mastinas post before now im still thinking cause that kinda neuters the argument that nero convinced me with but w/e
i can sleep on it
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #31) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1074, rosterfoster wrote:Can we turbo CMM?

VOTE: CMM
can we like not?
In post 1118, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ok let's lynch mastina pls. This is too much. Also, Omochao is scum too, so that's the game solved. Thank me later.
you suck
In post 1124, Almost50 wrote: This VC tells me Elbrin has high
equity
of flipping read. Do it's probably Elbrin, CMM & LUV/Creature
can we stop using equity whenever the fuck we want?
this is not what this word means.
it's confusing cause i have to figure out what it means every time because eveyrone uses it differently
google wrote:fairness, fair-mindedness, justness, justice, equitableness, fair play; impartiality, even-handedness, lack of discrimination/bias/prejudice/bigotry, egalitarianism;
honesty, integrity, rightness, rightfulness, rectitude, uprightness, righteousness, properness, decency, goodness, honorableness, scrupulousness, conscientiousness;
reasonableness, sensibleness; value, worth, valuation; ownership, rights, proprietorship
notice how none of these synonyms say "probability". tia.
In post 1153, Flavor Leaf wrote:NMSA is town. Those reasonings don’t come from scum. I’ve never seen a scum use that toxic negativity line.

I could be wrong that that’s been said as scum, though
scum has never used a toxicity excuse to policy? lol what?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1160 (isolation #32) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Omochao »

VOTE: mastina
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (isolation #33) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1134, NotMySpamAccount wrote:In other words, please just lynch her already.
idk why we're even entertaining the idea that he actually cared about "toxicity" after this post that came immediately after but

like ok
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1170 (isolation #34) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1169, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Omochao wrote:
In post 1134, NotMySpamAccount wrote:In other words, please just lynch her already.
idk why we're even entertaining the idea that he actually cared about "toxicity" after this post that came immediately after but

like ok
guess what people can have multiple reasons for wanting someone lynched.
you don't have any reasons
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1177 (isolation #35) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1171, NotMySpamAccount wrote:other than mastina being scummy literally from the beginning of the game?
literally where
you havent picked a single post out as scummy
other than "hurr durr i dont like her opening"
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1180 (isolation #36) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Omochao »

ISO DIVE AFTER SHE'S LYNCHED?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1182 (isolation #37) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Omochao »

thats what you're supposed to do the WHOLE TIME
am i the fucking crazy one here
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1184 (isolation #38) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Omochao »

this is what policy lynches are really for
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1185 (isolation #39) » Sat Jun 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Omochao »

if i had a vig shot holy fuck
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1195 (isolation #40) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Omochao »

VOTE: nmsa
policy
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1248 (isolation #41) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1228, rosterfoster wrote:I think it may well be random but we had a message confirming to montosh that I was town.

I think the fact that LUV mentioned that means it is likely that they are town.
this is literally in the ruleset
how does it make luv town
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1255 (isolation #42) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:43 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1245, Almost50 wrote:I think we can wait for roster (a town read) and LUV (originally a scum read) to convey messages from Montosh/Mastina to tell for sure. I think it's hard for either to fake a message from said dead players.
mod won't let anyone paste from their medium thread for the same reason ive never seen a mod allow anyone to paste from a neighborhood thread.

i also assume we wouldnt be allowed to do any weird truth tell type deal like "have mastina answer a question that only she would know" and mastina only gives an answer if mastina is town.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1259 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by Omochao »

if luv is a medium channeling mastina and luv dies and titus channels luv
does titus channel mastina too
or is it like a linked list of titus -> luv -> mastina
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1262 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by Omochao »

idk if we can really say that we know what mastina's though process right after we lynched mastina for her thought process.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1265 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by Omochao »

lol
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1266 (isolation #46) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Omochao »

how is scummy
its literally a shit post

my hammer was suspicious?
nmsa is a policy lynch look at our conversation the day before he's not even sure what fucking planet he's on
and i opposed the town fucking lynch
thats not seeds of doubt lmfao
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1268 (isolation #47) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by Omochao »

what are you even on about rn
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1269 (isolation #48) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:11 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1267, Almost50 wrote:You opposed the lynch that you personally hammered with naked vote??
In post 923, Omochao wrote:not lynching mastina btw thats some bs right there
1259 is a shitpost it has like no meaning at all
if i was scum i would DEFINITELY ask the mod instead of asking in thread
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #49) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1267, Almost50 wrote:If you had a town role PM you'd understand
everyone here fucking knows what a town pm looks like

its in the first goddamn post

and any scum who wants to know can fucking ask
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1273 (isolation #50) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:40 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1272, Almost50 wrote:Then you agree that it was LAMIST to the max.
if as town i would look at my role pm
and as scum i would ask the mod
but its lamist what
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1274 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1272, Almost50 wrote:You lynched/hammered her for no reason. You didn't even say what about her thought process made you change your mind.
no i didnt
i said it like 4 times
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1275 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1271, Elbirn wrote:Oh good, you've found actual scum. Omochao hammering mastina after several pages defending her was slimy garbage
no it wasnt
you guys unironically voting mastina for no reason was slimy garbage
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Omochao »

Nero Cain wrote:

Her
DECISION
ok
In post 987, Omochao wrote:im probs gonna switch my vote to mastina but im waiting in vain for more ppl to show up and comment on literally anything
In post 987, Omochao wrote:im probs gonna switch my vote to mastina
In post 1042, Omochao wrote:
In post 1039, Nero Cain wrote:she's scum that blantantly claimed her role or town that claimed b/c she was worried about claiming in MC
ftr if i were to concede that it definitely is her role, i would err on the side of her being scum right now. sorta vacillating between scum and town but ive got that last thing that you said in my mind right now so on the side of scum atm.
In post 1042, Omochao wrote: sorta vacillating between scum and town but ive got that last thing that you said in my mind right now so on the side of scum atm.
Nero Cain wrote:

Her
DECISION
ok
In post 1042, Omochao wrote:ive got that last thing that you said in my mind right now so on the side of scum atm.
In post 1042, Omochao wrote:on the side of scum atm.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1277 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:48 pm

Post by Omochao »

if you wanna say something like my reasoning then whatever smd

but y'all aren't even on the same plane of fucking existence right now
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1278 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1272, Almost50 wrote:You may not know mastina's thought process, but I do (and so do Titus and FL to mention a couple more).
titus and fl were two people who along with nero and nmsa were the most vocal in lynching mastina
why did they lynch mastina
because her THOUGHT PROCESS did not match her normal one as town
and what the fuck did she flip?
obviously they don't know.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1279 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1198, Almost50 wrote:@Titus: How does leading us off a cliff feel? You insisted on Mastina and now you're after another TR of mine.
you even acknowledge it here
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1283 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:51 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1281, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t believe i ever once stated that I was voting her because her thought process didn’t line up.

I feel that that’s a misrep.
yeah i wasnt really thinking of you when i said that i was thinking of titus
i know that you weren't that invested in that wagon which i commented on when i first replaced in.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #58) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:09 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1325, NotMySpamAccount wrote:This is a good point. VOTE: Omochao
fuck you
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1339 (isolation #59) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1291, Creature wrote:
In post 1195, Omochao wrote:VOTE: nmsa
policy
It's not policy.
i honest to god think nmsa needs to die for yesterday
i have no idea why no one wants to lynch someone for their shitty behavior here
no one should walk into a game and thinks its ok to do what he's done
im fucking pissed that i actually eased off the mastina wagon
fuck me and fuck nmsa
it is very much policy
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1340 (isolation #60) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:30 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1337, rosterfoster wrote:Also Creature you’re getting townread, so be proud of yourself <3

VOTE: NMSA
yesss
jump on the train
no stops
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #61) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1342, Elbirn wrote:I'm actually just gonna go back here. You're not trying to find and lynch scum, you're trying to punish players for playing poorly. Scum 101.
yeah and he's gonna play poorly and do what?
ruin games.
i dont give a flying fuck if he's town or scum
i care about punishing bad play which any reasonable person should do
what he did is NOT town motivated at all, that's inarguable
so he's either SCUM or TROLLING
why the fuck should i not want to lynch that
scum 101 my ass
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (isolation #62) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:37 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1355, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1352, Flavor Leaf wrote:Omochao I’m still lean scum on from Ras, but I think I’m a bit doubting myself there with the mixture of his play today and the L-1.
This line alone is enough for me to conf!scum Omochao (remember the last game where you scum read me and defended me? In fact you did it to EJ too.)
you're on the wrong fucking planet

i try to do my part in reducing trolls in my games and what happens?
i get put to l-1
what the fuck
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1363 (isolation #63) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Omochao »

i should conf!scum you for unironically telling me that this town has any fucking clue what a town!mastina looks like right after we lynched her for it and **I** was the great white hope for that wagon, pretty much being the only soul to give that lynch ACTUAL resistance.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1364 (isolation #64) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1359, rosterfoster wrote:Flavour that game I linked should be enough proof - I would never have been able to come up with that on my own.
when is almost50 gonna confirm roster's link?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1366 (isolation #65) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1341, Elbirn wrote:If you think that omochao is scum pushing a mislynch on NMSA

Why would you then vote for NMSA

?
the answer is that half this game is literally trolling lmao
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1390 (isolation #66) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 1:55 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1368, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1366, Omochao wrote:the answer is that half this game is literally trolling lmao
Sowe lynch half this game as a policy before we start looking for scum! Perfect logic.
im going to pretend that this isn't an actual representation of what you believe and choose to ignore this.
rosterfoster wrote:It’s a hell of a lot of pressure to put on yourself.

Of course if you do what LUV has done and claim it but then not really channel your inner Mastina then it can kind of work.
LUV hasn't been here in a while and that's sus but i feel like as scum LUV is also ballsy enough to try to fake it.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1393 (isolation #67) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1391, Almost50 wrote:No, it isn't what I believe. It's what you are suggesting we should do. Here:
when i say you believe
i meant that im going to choose to ignore that this is how you interpret my words.
dunno how you managed to generalize me wanting to lynch one egregious troll
to wanting to lynch half the entire game because they are playing somewhat sub-optimally.

i know that you're a mostly rational individual and wouldn't make such a bad faith attempt to "expose me"
and so im going to once again ignore your posts.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1419 (isolation #68) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1402, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:Since when have you started advocating for policy lynching? Is this part of your new approach to the game?
its less of a "new approach" to playing but more like in the months since ive played ive been thinking in ways that makes it a more immediate train of thought?

a year ago i dont think i would have ever advocated for policy lynch but now i think its way underused, i cant really say what makes me think that way now.
Creature wrote:
In post 1339, Omochao wrote:
In post 1291, Creature wrote:
In post 1195, Omochao wrote:VOTE: nmsa
policy
It's not policy.
i honest to god think nmsa needs to die for yesterday
i have no idea why no one wants to lynch someone for their shitty behavior here
no one should walk into a game and thinks its ok to do what he's done
im fucking pissed that i actually eased off the mastina wagon
fuck me and fuck nmsa
it is very much policy
Can you quote some posts?
its his lack of posts that makes him anti-town
i can just go right down his iso and you can see how wacked his stances on mastina are
his reasons for voting mastina are and then later evolves to
afterwards he implies that this read has , and claims to have , but literally hasn't explained jack shit.
in the next post has the audacity to imply that He later at any semblance of self-awareness of how ridiculous his conviction is and just asks for a lynch just because his reality can't take anymore. When that convinces literally no one he then tries to argue that mastina is (which everyone comically notes as ludicrous)
for icing on the goddamn cake, he follows it up with a twilight promise to to explain his persistence, which is an obvious empty promise, because not only 1. how is anyone supposed to believe that he'll complete an iso dive in the like hour it takes for mod to close the thread (best case), but also 2. he literally hasn't even done it now.

NMSA has literally zero town posts. The only reason to believe he is town is that there's no way scum would be that ridiculous. Every post he makes either has zero value or is blatantly self-contradictory.

So if literally anyone here has any reasoning to not vote him that isn't voting someone else they think is scummy, I am literally so welcome to be proven wrong.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1424 (isolation #69) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:53 am

Post by Omochao »

i pointed out all of these things yesterday.
while i was more concentrated on talking with nero, pushing nmsa is not an option cause it implies he cares.
i sat on nmsa for the majority of the time, but i realized that it just wasn't gonna happen and nero ended up winning me over on mastina
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1425 (isolation #70) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Omochao »

its only a policy lynch if he's town
but if this isn't scummy what is?
normally i would pass this off as "too scummy to be scum" but if this is allowed to happen again and again scum can just hide behind bad play and pretend to be scum and then "scumhunting" turns into a coin toss on whether someone is scum or just terrible
the way i see it im preventing a dominant strategy.
its a win-win: if he's scum we get an obvious win, if he's town he won't do this again if he doesn't want to get lynched.
just because im pushing this as a policy lynch doesn't mean that i think he's town-- i don't-- its because i want to make it transparent that i don't care about stupid wifom bullshit like "too scummy to be scum".
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1426 (isolation #71) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Omochao »

Omochao wrote:i pointed out all of these things yesterday.
In post 925, Omochao wrote:VOTE: not my spam account
-snip-
In post 928, Omochao wrote:
this is dumb and the laziest hop ive literally ever seen in my life
In post 204, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Ho boy I'm gonna end up lurking the heck out of this game.
In post 195, ConManMick wrote:
Could you elaborate?
A lot of the arguments here are based on meta, and I haven't played with most of these people, so I'm at a bit of a disadvantage. With that said, opening by claiming a role like that seems really fishy, especially if you've done it in the past as scum. None of mastina's posts since then have sounded at all towny, in fact most have sounded extraordinarily scummy.
this is not an elaboration at all. we know just from your first post that you didn't like the claim. all the posts after the claim are scummy too, but we don't actually get to know about that at all
In post 479, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Montosh (75%) and probably LUV (60%) are town. I really want to keep scumreading mastina (60%) for the claim, but some stuff has seemed kinda townie since. Still leaving my vote there though. If I had to guess, I'd say (20%) FL is town, and (30%) Clem is town, (17%) scum.
a bunch of percentages that don't have any basis in reality, and mastina has now made towny posts?? aka she probably angry posted a couple of times and he's not sure that he can just stay on this wagon like a barnacle. how would your scumread stay at a 60% if theyve been posting towny recently + you were only scumreading them for ostensibly one post that you couldnt even elaborate on.
In post 840, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I legit have no idea what's going on anymore. Pls help me lynch mastina cause at this point I'm not confident in anything else.
and then a final attempt at even looking like he gives a fuck he just says "please lynch mastina" as if he's actually contributing anything to this lynch happening. WHAT?

ill ignore flavors mastina posts cause we both know he doesnt really give a flying fuck about mastinas alignment.
my like first two posts on getting into the game ^
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1444 (isolation #72) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Omochao »

how the FUCK have you not
its been mentioned like so many times
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1476 (isolation #73) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:34 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1462, Creature wrote:Oh, guess I found out who Omochao is off-site.
kinda curious about this lol
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1485 (isolation #74) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:52 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1478, Creature wrote:VOTE: NMSA

Get off Omochao
he won't be cause he has about as much reasoning skills as a potted plant
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1515 (isolation #75) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Omochao »

you won't get a claim, because im not gonna reward such shitty scare tactic bullshit from such a horrible wagon.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #76) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Omochao »

TWO GARBO WAGONS ARE HAPPENING WITH BLATANT INFO GRABS FROM RUNNING PEOPLE UP JUST FOR LOLSIES AND THIS GAME IS FUCKING VACANT AS HELL
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1518 (isolation #77) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:09 pm

Post by Omochao »

JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR
In post 1263, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: Omochao

I want this dead right now.

1- Hammering Mastina in a suspicious manner ()
<< patently false

2- Hopping on NMSA and calling it a policy lynch ()
<< was on nmsa before it became a policy lynch, and if we're strictly talking about the policy lynch, I started the wagon so not really hopping

3- Over all posting, content and activity (rx: He's been posting to oppose everything of late just to needlessly spread the seeds of doubt)
<< spreading seeds of doubt on what turned out to be a town lynch is scummy?

4- . Period.
<< a shitpost

I probably can add a supporting reason in RAS having replaced out after things got heated with FL.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #78) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:12 pm

Post by Omochao »

JUST SO WE'RE CLEAR
In post 1145, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1143, Almost50 wrote: Scum CMM joined the [mastina] wagon so scum Elbrin jumped off it.
1- Classic scum move
2- Shows scum don't really care which of the two we lynch
Why can't they both be town? Town could very reasonably do that.
town/no opinion ^^
In post 1327, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1271, Elbirn wrote:-snip-
Oh good, you've found actual scum. Omochao hammering mastina after several pages defending her was slimy garbage

VOTE: Omochao
meh post
1 meh post ^^
In post 1484, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1478, Creature wrote:VOTE: NMSA

Get off Omochao
Why should I he's scum with Elbirn if you're at all consistent.
scumbuddies with me is only logical conclusion of [insert coherent logic here]
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1520 (isolation #79) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1317, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 1204, Titus wrote:Nmsa is not my TR and
flipping him would do wonders for the VCA
. You're perfectly welcome to push elsewhere. In fact, I'd welcome a counter push for data.
I agree actually. I want either LUV or Omochao flipped today, but I should be lynched before lylo for info and to keep town from lynching me in lylo and losing.
NMSA THINKS THAT IM SCUM HERE
BEFORE
HE'S READ ALMOST50'S CASE IN POST 1271, LET'S SEE IF WE'LL SEE EVEN A MODICUM OF A REASON IN HIS ISO

Spoiler: The only interaction we have
Omochao wrote:

like ok
In post 1169, NotMySpamAccount wrote: guess what people can have multiple reasons for wanting someone lynched.
In post 1170, Omochao wrote: you don't have any reasons
In post 1171, NotMySpamAccount wrote: other than mastina being scummy literally from the beginning of the game?
In post 1177, Omochao wrote:literally where
you havent picked a single post out as scummy
other than "hurr durr i dont like her opening"
In post 1179, NotMySpamAccount wrote: time to iso dive
In post 1180, Omochao wrote:ISO DIVE AFTER SHE'S LYNCHED?
ARE YOU KIDDING ME
In post 1181, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
good point.
she hasn't flipped yet tho so it might be good to show some reasoning for why I voted there continuously from literally day 1.
In post 1182, Omochao wrote:thats what you're supposed to do the WHOLE TIME
am i the fucking crazy one here
In post 1183, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
nah you're not crazy, I've just been lazy up til now

nope, it's just him literally acknowledging that not only does he has no reasoning for voting mastina from game start, but also that he's playing suboptimally cause he just doesn't feel like it.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1521 (isolation #80) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Omochao »

ROSTER OSTENSIBLY HAS NO OPINIONS ON ME THAT ARE HIS ALONE
In post 1335, rosterfoster wrote:Montosh doesn’t know why he died - he thinks that perhaps all scum were on the Mastina wagon as the kill was off-wagon (I understand this actually - might be right)

NMSA is Montosh’s prefferred lynch right now, followed by Titus and Flavour
nmsa >> titus >> flavour
are montoshes scum reads that he seems to endorse
In post 1336, rosterfoster wrote:Oh also Omochao’s stances around the Mastina/NMSA lynched were weird. Like they switched to Mastina late on and today immediately start pushing NMSA - sounds like scum trying to force 2 mislynches.
im trying to force two mislynches aka implying that he doesn't endorse montosh's rules after all
In post 1337, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: NMSA
votes a slot that is necessarily town based on his thought process.

????
In post 1423, rosterfoster wrote:Omochao Montosh wants to know why you didn’t push NMSA yesterday when it was clearly a better time for a policy-type lynch
In post 1440, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: Omochao
asks me a questions and ignores my MULTIPLE RESPONSES and follows with a lol vote right after calling flavor scum.

but all of this nonsensical bullshit gets a pass cause he's a weak ic?
cool bro
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1522 (isolation #81) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:39 pm

Post by Omochao »

rationality has LEFT the goddamn server and what am i supposed to do?
i CLEARLY cannot reason with people who literally say this shit
In post 1503, rosterfoster wrote:And tbh I don’t really know why you’re scum.
In post 1512, rosterfoster wrote:You would have had to claim anyway.
RUNS UP DOCTOR
NO REASON
NOT EVEN L-1
NO ACCOUNTABILITY FOR ALMOST50 (GUESS WHAT SUGGESTION I HAVE)
YOU WOULD HAVE HAD TO CLAIM ANYWAY

ecks fucking dee

cherry on top:
In post 1512, rosterfoster wrote:I was just kind of assuming that LUV was following Mastina.
it was ok because town was following another town on it

why are you fucking like this
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1523 (isolation #82) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Omochao »

should i vote almost50 for all of the bad faith bullshit ive had to witness and acknowledge that a literal guilty is the only way im getting a nmsa lynch
should i stay on nmsa in vain as i get run up next in line and lynched
who fucking knows
what's the point

apparently literally nO OnE cares so fuck me
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1526 (isolation #83) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Omochao »

lol YOU don't care anymore?
alright im done for today
cy@ tomorrow boys
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1530 (isolation #84) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:34 am

Post by Omochao »

just here to check in, status quo seems strong as usual.
good!
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1562 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:32 am

Post by Omochao »

sweet
can't wait to finally roll scum
just literally do nothing
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1598 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Omochao »

nice counting skills my guy
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1599 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Omochao »

loud vt does seem legit and i doubt nmsa could make that fake claim
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1600 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by Omochao »

i really want that policy lynch fuck

but after the past like 3 days of literal zero content until claim i dont think you guys can handle another town lynch man
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1601 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Omochao »

VOTE: titus
she'll probably be here by the end of today/tomorrow
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1607 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Omochao »

idk what youre so hostile for i just complemented your counting abilities
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1616 (isolation #91) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1608, rosterfoster wrote:Omochao is very scummy
tell me more daddy
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1626 (isolation #92) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1624, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1621, Almost50 wrote:By play, dude.
Examples include....?
whoa dude i think you're asking too much; what is he, superhuman?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1631 (isolation #93) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Omochao »

chill with the intent before she appears in thread lol
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1649 (isolation #94) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1645, chennisden wrote:
In post 1631, Omochao wrote:chill with the intent before she appears in thread lol
This is also not a great post

The purpose of intent is to prevent a hammer "before she appears in thread lol"
no it isnt lol
intent of hammer is usually way after they even appear in the thread
its not even targeted to the person being hammer 9/10
its letting everyone else the day is about to end soon
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1650 (isolation #95) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1636, chennisden wrote:Do you know why percentages are used? It's not because they plugged it into a magic formula or even that these are in any way "legit" -- THE REASON HE USES PERCENTAGES IS BECAUSE IT GIVES YOU A RELATIVE SENSE OF HIS CONFIDENCE IN HIS READS. I am pretty sure (69%) that Omachao has no idea why percentages are used and why they can be used.
you're missing the point, i know that its him saying his confidence in the slot, but your confidence has to be based on SOMETHING and he has NOTHING
aka theyre made up and random.
that's why im saying
how would your scumread stay at a 60% if theyve been posting towny recently + you were only scumreading them for ostensibly one post that you couldnt even elaborate on.
like lets arbitrarily but specifically say 50% is where nmsa thinks a read is "probable"
that would mean that he thinks mastina is more than probably scum, but what's his reasoning? literally one post that makes her scummy, and like 20 posts since then that are towny. You can't even say that claim was so egregious that it makes up for it all because he CAN'T EVEN ELABORATE ON IT which you concede.
so no im not just accusing him of not empirically using data to make percentages, im saying that his confidence level makes no sense.
He did contribute to mastina's lynch (though that wasn't towny).
he's "contributing" in the sense that his vote is there. are you gonna tell me nmsa contributed anything substantive to the case against mastina? no you're not.
While the way it is worded is scummy there is town mindset that you are refusing to acknowledge
what's the town mindset? that he's confused and desperate?
If this was true it would tell you something about FL's alignment. There is no reason to ignore this.
i disagree. not only do i disagree, but i also think that going into that would not have anything to do with the point of even talking about the ppl on the wagon.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1651 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Post by Omochao »

i just don't really have anything to say (as in a like rebuttal or whatever) about the other points.
like my reaction to telling everyone on the mastina wagon to get off but then getting convinced by nero in the end and just voting is convenient?
probably?
i didn't really think mastina was town to begin with but i saw a stupid wagon so i reacted, nero made a point i thought was good and nmsa wagon was just not happening so i hammered
is that a little sus, yeah i guess?
i think it would be more sus if she actually flipped scum tho
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1667 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1663, chennisden wrote:It feels like you're trying to lynch Titus just so you don't get lynched
ehhh
i wasnt really thinking of it like that but youre right
i didnt REALLY think titus was that scummy d1 but she's just done literally nothing and every time i play with scum!titus it feels like she just does nothing
BUT this game i see that she has some meatworld things she's dealing with so idk
didn't really think it would jump to L-1 that quick but better her than me is definitely some underlying logic here
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1676 (isolation #98) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 2:16 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1669, rosterfoster wrote:Like you’re all scumreading Titus for lurking when there’s clearly IRL reasons.
who are you talking to?
no one is saying this.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1690 (isolation #99) » Fri Jun 14, 2019 8:38 am

Post by Omochao »

In post 1676, Omochao wrote:
In post 1669, rosterfoster wrote:Like you’re all scumreading Titus for lurking when there’s clearly IRL reasons.
who are you talking to?
no one is saying this.
In post 1679, NotMySpamAccount wrote:Titus has been lurking so it might be a good lynch
i spoke too soon :facepalm:
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (isolation #100) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1714, Flavor Leaf wrote:I don’t understand? Not opposing, but don’t understand
^
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1717 (isolation #101) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:16 pm

Post by Omochao »

i deserve a lynch tbh i feel like spoiler thread hates me this game
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1734 (isolation #102) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Omochao »

something tells me titus doesnt fall for the fake hammer regardless of whether its called out
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #103) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Omochao »

oh shit the game ended?
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1844 (isolation #104) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:37 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1753, Ankamius wrote:Flavor Leaf, chennisden, and Creature were the mafia team.
yeah flavor i mightve gotten after another day but literally wouldnt have gotten the other two at all.
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #105) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1856, chennisden wrote:Omachao what were you
town jk spirit
Omochao
Omochao
Goon
Omochao
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #106) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Omochao »

In post 1867, Omochao wrote:
In post 1856, chennisden wrote:Omachao what were you
town jk spirit
[P] - Spirit with the Keys - When you die by any means, you will immediately become a Restless Spirit. You will be given a medium among the surviving players and will gain a neighborhood with them. This neighborhood will be active until your medium's death. Your medium will also gain the Jailkeeper ability and be allowed to target a player every night to Protect and Roleblock them.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”