Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #106 (isolation #0) » Mon May 20, 2019 9:35 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Hi guys, I’m excited about this game.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #145 (isolation #1) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 122, Titus wrote:
In post 112, Rx Strange Brew wrote:
In post 111, rosterfoster wrote:Do you have a better one?
I don’t vote without a reason unless it’s to prevent a no lynch, so you’re asking the wrong person.
VOTE: Rx Strange Brew

A player refusing to be VCA read. Well it's a good policy lynch.
I adamantly oppose policy lynches on principle. You should too. Based on SC 2, and TRO, players advocating them seem scum motivated but PLs are more likely to come from town than scum. ie. Mew in SC 2, SS in TRO and Duck in Necromancer.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1819 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1797, Flavor Leaf wrote:He also made Nancy quit here.

Proof that doesn’t matter if you have the correct reads if you can’t get me killed, Ras.
No, RAS had nothing to do with that. You know why. I said it here and in the scum PT. I was really messed up over being mislynched in Timeshift and couldn’t talk about it and I had no idea at the time of my replace out that he had been scum in that. My replace out was 100% NAI and directly related to that,
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1822 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1815, Nero Cain wrote:So this means I won a townsided Boon game with a cheating RAS. Am I a God yet?
Boon still thinks RAS and Awfstie are different people, so that game was also a bust too - ABoontice, I mean.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1832 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:32 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1824, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1822, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1815, Nero Cain wrote:So this means I won a townsided Boon game with a cheating RAS. Am I a God yet?
Boon still thinks RAS and Awfstie are different people, so that game was also a bust too - ABoontice, I mean.
Nah. I don’t think they are different people. Ras just destroyed the scum team in Slums to cheat it through as town.

He also, as Notes kept giving me fake speculation stuff, and actively tried to change his posting style which is why I originally went into Detective Boon mode.
I’m now super paranoid that he will somehow once again slither into games and cheat with 2 separate alts. In House Party, he was both town along with his hydra partner tw and scum as Notes. He even nominated RAS for a scummy as Awfstie for having “stellar reads” in Boon Slums game.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1834 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1831, chennisden wrote:this is honestly very sad and very sad
Yeah, RL scum RAS has cheated me out of at least 4 games that I know of, if you include this one. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1849 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1835, chennisden wrote:How do you know I'm not secretly a RAS alt.
Don’t scare me Chenn.

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1866 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1837, Nero Cain wrote:I will protect you, Nancy.

I
HARD CLAIM
Nancy's bodyguard.

Spoiler:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1869 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1858, chennisden wrote:Also can the other scumfucks agree to release the PT
Yeah sure.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1903 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

DW, you don’t have the scumteam figured out in 10 minutes, so I believe you. :P

:lol:
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1919 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1918, Creature wrote:Associating them with mediums make a more interesting play as they would need a certain living player to channel their thoughts (also there's the possibility scum can distort their thoughts).

Just don't tell the spirits their medium's alignment so it doesn't become a metagame.
+1

After the whole Roster/Timeshift thing was sorted out, I regretted repping out but when I saw people confitown themselves through ghosts, I was glad I did.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1922 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1923 (isolation #12) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Just don’t tell them the medium’s alignment because this way, ghosts have to figure it out and ghosts can’t confitown slots by not talking to their mediums.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1924 (isolation #13) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1923, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just don’t tell them the medium’s alignment because this way, ghosts have to figure it out and ghosts can’t confitown slots by talking to their mediums.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”