Mini 610: Ace Attorney Mafia - Game Over!!

ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Yeah, this is gonna be tough, but we just gotta be observant and play like normal, and we'll manage.

(Poor Larry! Getting killed. Not a surprise though, XD))
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

populartajo wrote: 1. What do you think of this setup?
2. Is this game tough for town?
3. Is Mirth town or scum? Yes, no, I dont know?
1. It's different...obviously, but I think it'll be interesting how everything plays out.
2. Yeah, at least a little, because of all the required unaniminity (is that even a word?!)
3. I don't know, but if I had to lean one way or the other, I'd say prolly not.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #34 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:59 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

About the soft-claiming, I don't like it, cause if you're gonna go so far as to tell us you've got a role, you're prob already a target (if you aren't scum, just baiting us), so you might as well go ahead and tell us what you are.

As for the call for babygirl's claim, I don't know. This is potentially scummy, trying to look town, or it could be a genuine attempt to save the town from lynching our own. In this case, I don't look down on Nat's call for claim. It seems pretty reasonable to me, but it's up to babygirl. If I were her, I'd prolly claim, because you're gonna need to be pretty damn convincing to get yourself off the hook, unfortunately (7 votes are hard to achieve).
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:10 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Nowhere, til we have a reason to believe that babygirl ISN'T scum, OR find someone who is especially scummy(er than babygirl, at least). The hard part is getting all of us to agree, which, realistically, probably won't happen. So, I'm not planning on voting for anyone, BG, or otherwise, until I have a good reason to. I believe it's too early in the game to pinpoint any one particular person to vote for yet. At least, from my point of view.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #39 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 5:11 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

EBWOP: My previous post was answering this question.
Mirth wrote:But where would your purpose the 7 votes go then?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Mirth wrote:
And, btw, I never acted confused. Something bothers me about CS's post, I'm sure of that, just not sure what. I'm thinking it's the statement of an obvious fact (that we should play like normal and we'll manage) that does it. Maybe I'm blind but I don't see an alternative to playing like normal since we don't know the mechanics of this set up.
I'm assuming you're talking about my first post, correct? That was sort of me following suit with everyone's first post, commenting on what I think of the set-up, and letting everyone know that I'm alive and active, although I did mean what I said. Sorry if stating the obvious is scummy, lol.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:00 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Yeah, I'm going to bed too! Good night.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:27 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Natirasha wrote: Anyways, do you think I should full-claim?
I think you should, I mean, since you've soft-claimed. Now, it doesn't seem like you're under any particular pressure of being convicted, so if you're particularly advertant to it, and don't want to, then I wouldn't worry. But, it might be for your own good, in what's to come, you know?
theo wrote:Vote babygirl86

Let's get this over with.
Uh, care to explain? I'm gonna do the same thing as Nat here, and not vote him until he defends his actions, but, you're looking pretty good for my vote.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #86 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:14 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Nat wrote:Anyways, onto my claim.

I am Maya Fey, town-aligned. Every night, I may "channel" a dead player. I will then see that player's role PM. I asked, and scum/mason partners will not be revealed.
Correct me if I'm wrong (or stating the obvious), but I'm guessing this means that we won't find their roles out when they die? If we do find out the roles, then it's useless, no?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:28 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Natirasha wrote:No, I see their entire role PM. Not just role name.
Well, yeah, but if we get his Role Name at death, then we can preeetty much figure what they were.
Only if he isn't lying/his role isn't just an excuse for the Mod to give a vanilla a name and supposed abilities. We won't know this until someone is lynched.
That doesn't seem highly unlikely (the vanilla-name thing). But, flavor-wise, I highly doubt that Maya would be left out, and that sounds like something she would do.
Be useless.
I guess we'll just hafta see. I neither fully doubt nor fully believe Nat at the moment, so we'll just have to see how everything plays out.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #10) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:08 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Natirasha wrote:so I don't think they'll attack me.
I think Nat's right. The claim wasn't that big of a 'OMG, NOW THEY GONNA KILL JOO AND WE NEED JOO' deal, because if Nat's telling the truth, then the role isn't that valuable to town, and assuming that there are more valuable roles, they won't kill him.

He soft-claimed, meaning that he might be doc or cop, or anything, but then he full-claimed, turning out to be a rather useless role (possibly).

This is all, of course, only relevant if Nat's not a-lyin'.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #11) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

babygirl86 wrote:They both have explained themselves, but I'm more inclined to vote for theo
vote: theoper_COD
What for? He unvoted. I'm not for or against your vote or anything, but why?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:21 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Mirth wrote:
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Natirasha wrote:so I don't think they'll attack me.
I think Nat's right. The claim wasn't that big of a 'OMG, NOW THEY GONNA KILL JOO AND WE NEED JOO' deal, because if Nat's telling the truth, then the role isn't that valuable to town, and assuming that there are more valuable roles, they won't kill him.

He soft-claimed, meaning that he might be doc or cop, or anything, but then he full-claimed, turning out to be a rather useless role (possibly).

This is all, of course, only relevant if Nat's not a-lyin'.
Or he could be mafia claiming a useless role to excuse the screw up he made in responding to me so that it doesnt look suspicious when he doesn't get nightkilled. Just a thought. Then again if his role is useful (that is if we have no reveal on death), mafia might just off him anyway, because they dont really need to know anything other than that they must kill everyone who isnt them.
This could be a possibility, but I read some of Nat's previous games, and I wouldn't put past him to claim just because.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #158 (isolation #13) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:20 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Natirasha wrote:People, I'd like you all to re-read the Mirth-Mal conversation again. Doesn't it just sound of being put-on?
In my opinion, it all could have very well been put on, but I wouldn't have thought of it that way, if not pointed out. So, I re-read it, and it was quite apparent the second time. It was quite put-on, or at least it sounded like it. So, both of you could be scum, but what I'm wondering is, why is everyone ragging on Mirth, and not really giving any thought to Malths contribution to it?
Malth wrote:2. I really don't think mafia has nightkills, this seems pretty unbalanced in a game that it is pretty hard to take out scum.
Well, that would make sense, because I'm trying to think about how flavor would fit to night kills, and I can't think of any. But, maybe I'm just slow. :(
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #14) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:48 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Hello, guys. I'm back, nice to
be
back. I reread the whole of two pages you guys covered, and have a few things to say. BTW, I am a female. I was called a 'he' in previous posts. Just clearing that up. :)
Mirth wrote: CS: what makes you think you missed it the first time instead of just finding something that wasn't there the second? Can you really be sure that you didn't only find it "put on" because of suggestion? Why are you willing to follow Gorrad's instincts more than your own?
Good questions, I expected them. I was not following Gorrad's instincts, first of all, I was following my own. I re-read a series of posts due to Gorrad's observations, so that I may form my own. I happened to agree.

As for your first question, it's like...replaying a game, for instance, Phoenix Wright. I've played the first one about 5 times now, and each time I discover something new, or look at something in a different light. It was like that. After beating a case, I learn things that I didn't pick up the first time, and when I replay it, I look in a different light. Understand :?:
populartajo wrote:Do all the members of the jury here think that Cream is less suspicious than babygirl?
Well, I don't think that Cream is un-suspicious, not at all, but I do think that BG is more suspicious. She doesn't really help out, when she's in the most pressed position of all, when she should be the one contributing most.
cream wrote:I'm pretty sure that babygirl is innocent, I'm getting real frustrated townie vibes from her posts (and I don't blame her, though she could be more constructive and do a bit of scumhunting).
These 'frustrated townie vibes' could very well be put-on, because she's scum, and pissed about being defendant first. Which leads to my next comment...
Gorrad wrote:In fact, I've got a bloody good reason to assume that Vollkan had very little to do with who the defendant is. It would just be too unbalanced if the mod chose- AND it would be biased. It's either 100% random or someone besides Vollkan chose.
This confuses me. Not the post, although, the tone of it was at least a little scummy, but so little that it's not really even a blip on the radar. Anyway, I should think that it's EITHER...

A. A scum role to pick the defendant (making it uber-hard on town)

B. It's completely random. I'm probably going with this, because otherwise, it would be nigh-impossible.
Nat wrote:I just know that she's going to end up claiming, anyways. I was simply trying to get straight to the meat.
I think you're talking about BG, so I'm gonna base my comment on that.

I sort of agree with Nat there. In order to fully (to her extent) defend herself, this is sorta neccessary. So, yeah. [/i]
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #233 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:01 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Gorrad wrote:
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Gorrad wrote:In fact, I've got a bloody good reason to assume that Vollkan had very little to do with who the defendant is. It would just be too unbalanced if the mod chose- AND it would be biased. It's either 100% random or someone besides Vollkan chose.
This confuses me. Not the post, although, the tone of it was at least a little scummy, but so little that it's not really even a blip on the radar. Anyway, I should think that it's EITHER...

A. A scum role to pick the defendant (making it uber-hard on town)

B. It's completely random. I'm probably going with this, because otherwise, it would be nigh-impossible.
Tsk tsk, why so quick to assume scum role? My guess, if it's not random, is that it's a TOWN role that picks the defendant.
Very, very true. Seems to have slipped my mind. That actually seems the most likely choice, because, like Gorrad said, it keeps the lynch town-controlled.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #252 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Wait, a thought just came to me. (Sorry to distract from ongoing conversation, but...) What would happen if the defendant-picker dies? Does town just lose? Any theories?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:23 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

I really wish BG would post. :(
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 11:19 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Gorrad wrote: Post 99 by CS doesn’t make a whole lot of sense. If Nat had softclaimed power, and was actually relatively weak, wouldn’t it be beneficial for her to take the bullet, rather than save her own ass? That is, if you think she claimed genuinely. ;)
That does make sense, but the post was made with the thought that his claim was to defend himself (not that he was under any fire, of course). He seems to have no intentions of taking the bullet for us, though. At least, he's not said anything of the sort.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #19) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Mirth wrote:
(to BM) Why do you think CS is scummy? Specifically?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #20) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:15 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:ok lets see. First off, CS's early posts give me very scummy vibes, as i have already said. Post 79 is a killer for 2 reasons. Firstly supporting a claim for no real reason, except to follow the crowd. Secondly, reluctance to vote for Theo, on really dodgy grounds, that seem rather non-commital and forced. Post 99 doesnt make any sense. Post 103 is ridiculously paranoid and anxious to be non-commital.
I believe there may have been more than that. But it's enough to warrant a wagon at this stage.

BM
Post 79- I didn't jump to voting Theo because I wanted to give him a chance to defend himself.

Post 99- It meant that since Nat's not a really valuable role to Town (if he's telling the truth), then the Mafia killing him might not be a big threat.

Post 103- I added the 'I'm not for or against' because I don't want her to perceive it as hostile.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:42 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Guys
- What do you take to mean by the word 'townie'? What would you respond if i asked you whether you were a 'townie' or not?
When I hear 'townie', I think the speaker is referring to all pro-town roles, vanilla, or otherwise.
Rishi wrote:I'd prefer not to claim at this point, but I will if people think it's best.
BM made a good point by saying that it won't really help us pick anyone else, so I really don't think you should claim.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #360 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 29, 2008 3:42 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Gorrad wrote:
populartajo wrote:
Gorrad wrote:
populartajo wrote:Ok we know lurking isnt going to help town specially in this game.
We have to do something.
Although my vote doesnt mean anything, Id suggest the jury to vote for Cream that he's far suspicious than babygirl.
Reason : he unvotes Theo with no apparent reason.
ChiefSkye4
Cream147
Gorrad
malthusis
Mirth
SlySly
theopor_COD
Do all the members of the jury here think that Cream is less suspicious than babygirl?
One of the most scummy things I've seen posted in a long while.
Explain why this post is scummy and why it doesnt seem to you like an attempt to stop possible scum in the jurors lurking. Now.
Elementary, sir. This is, above all, a game of mafia. Now, picture a regular setup, one where everyone votes. You see someone say 'Look, this person has done something slightly scummy, and is better than a no-lynch, let's lynch them early in the game. An extremely blatant scum ploy.

That is essentially what you're doing here. You're trying to get an early lynch on someone...
Now, I've got nothing against Cream, and I
do
believe that there are people scummier, but I don't believe there was a good answer.

Well, if you think about it, it's hardly early. We don't have THAT much time left. Also, this
isn't
a normal, average game of mafia, and if someone is scummier than the default in this game, then they are the neccessary lynch, or 'conviction, rather. Anyway...

From July 1st on, I'll have limitted access. But, I do read everything.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (isolation #23) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 5:34 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:right, jurors, please post your lists of favourite lynches. NOW.
If I had to vote, only one person even stands out mildly to me, and that would be BM, and maybe, maybe, maybe Joubert. And not even that much. Now, BG stuck out to me as scummy, but Rishi is picking up the slack, and I'm not sure what to think about that whole ship now, so I can't wager there.

Quite honestly, I'd be willing to thow my vote to wherever it is needed to be unanimous, but I'd prefer it be BM or Joubert.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #24) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 5:50 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:right, jurors, please post your lists of favourite lynches. NOW.
If I had to vote, only one person even stands out mildly to me, and that would be BM, and maybe, maybe, maybe Joubert. And not even that much. Now, BG stuck out to me as scummy, but Rishi is picking up the slack, and I'm not sure what to think about that whole ship now, so I can't wager there.

Quite honestly, I'd be willing to thow my vote to wherever it is needed to be unanimous, but I'd prefer it be BM or Joubert.
I dont suppose this is anything to do with the fact i have attacked and criticised your play? :Roll:

BM
No, actually. I read your High School Mafia game, and I'm just getting similar vibes, although I've never been in a game with you, so I could be off. Just meta, I suppose.

As for my Concordet thingie:

Scummy

Battle Mage
Joubert
BG/Rishi
Malthusis
Gorrad
Natirasha
Slysly
Mirth
Cream
Tajo
Matt
ChiefSkye
Town

Joubert wrote: It looks like Mirth is in a hurry. Hurry for what?
*blinkblink* It could possibly be the ever looming deadline of, like, 48 hours.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #25) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:16 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Er, bad news guys. I seriously doubt I'll have any access to the internet until next Tuesday, and unless some miracle occurs...it'll be past the deadline. Any advice on what I should do? Like I said, I'll probably be willing to cast my vote for almost any lynch if it takes me to be unanimous.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:18 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Seeing as a Joubert lynch is likely, I'm voting Joubert.

Vote: Joubert

Now, what's a proxy? I tried looking it up, but failed. From context clues, is it where I give my voting responsibilities to someone else?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #27) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:55 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Rishi wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:yes please. Temp replacement, or week-long deadline extension. :)

BM
Or a perm replacement?
Heehee. I got it. ANYWAY...

Sorry for not posting. I'm going to have limited access to a computer til Wed., Thurs., or Fri., but I'll try and participate as much as possible.

I believe BM's claim, it makes sense, so we need to find an alternate lynch. And a temp relacement for Nat, although I'd prefer a deadline extension instead.

At risk of repeating others' view, I'm gonna say that I really think that it was a vig, just a stupid one though. I don't think we have two scum groups, it just doesn't fit the flavor.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #28) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:41 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

I've got limited time, and I'll try and post later tonight. I've read all that's gone on--> :( Anyway, I'll try and be back tonight, if not then tomorrow.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (isolation #29) » Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:46 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I've reread ChiefSkye, and I'd like to ask a question.
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Hmm. What made you feel the need to repeat a question which has already been both asked and answered on more than 1 occassion?
In fairness to Rishi, he has given a judgement on CS. You, inexplicably haven't. As such, i'd like to see a basic PbPa from you. Then i'll post my thoughts and we'll take it from there.

BM
Sorry I didn't make this clear, but my read of ChiefSkye is perfectly neutral. There is nothing I found particularly out of place in her posts. The question, which I quoted because it basically asks the question I want to ask of you, could be more specific I suppose. I could've and maybe should've asked, what doesn't add up about ChiefSkye's play, because I'm not seeing it? If you are incredibly desperate for a point by point analysis, I will give you one later when I've got more time, but a point by point analysis to describe my neutral read I would find annoying to do.
Point by Point analysis? Erm, not quite.
Post by Post Analysis is what i want. A comment on each post of CS's about whether it feels protown, scummy, or just plain odd. Specifically the earlier posts. Recently she hasnt felt as bad to me.

BM
You're asking him to do a post-by-post of me, so I wonder if you'd take my request that you do the same, and give me a chance to defend and explain myself, instead of throwing me a vague 'you're scummy'.
Pretty
please.

Actually, not even a post-by-post if you don't want, just what you think is specifically scummy. Whichever you prefer though.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #30) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 7:40 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:
Battle Mage wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I've reread ChiefSkye, and I'd like to ask a question.
ChiefSkye4 wrote:
Mirth wrote:
Hmm. What made you feel the need to repeat a question which has already been both asked and answered on more than 1 occassion?
In fairness to Rishi, he has given a judgement on CS. You, inexplicably haven't. As such, i'd like to see a basic PbPa from you. Then i'll post my thoughts and we'll take it from there.

BM
Sorry I didn't make this clear, but my read of ChiefSkye is perfectly neutral. There is nothing I found particularly out of place in her posts. The question, which I quoted because it basically asks the question I want to ask of you, could be more specific I suppose. I could've and maybe should've asked, what doesn't add up about ChiefSkye's play, because I'm not seeing it? If you are incredibly desperate for a point by point analysis, I will give you one later when I've got more time, but a point by point analysis to describe my neutral read I would find annoying to do.
Point by Point analysis? Erm, not quite.
Post by Post Analysis is what i want. A comment on each post of CS's about whether it feels protown, scummy, or just plain odd. Specifically the earlier posts. Recently she hasnt felt as bad to me.

BM
You're asking him to do a post-by-post of me, so I wonder if you'd take my request that you do the same, and give me a chance to defend and explain myself, instead of throwing me a vague 'you're scummy'.
Pretty
please.

Actually, not even a post-by-post if you don't want, just what you think is specifically scummy. Whichever you prefer though.
Lol, with all due respect, please KEEP UP. The whole point of getting him to do a pbpa of you, is so that we can contrast it against mine. :roll:
Ftr, im not entirely sure begging is a towntell. CS, am i town?

BM
Ack. You're right, I must have missed that sentence. Sorry 'bout that. I am reading everything though. Unfortunately, no one is perfect. :oops:

I don't know for
sure
if you're town, but I would wager so, yes.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:05 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:
Why would you wager so? what is the case for me being town?

BM
Well, I do believe your claim, it makes lots of sense. And I believe your claim is a pro-town role, therefore, if I believe both to be true, then ergo, you are town.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #32) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:15 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

I went back and reread Matt. Not too big of a task, he didn't post all that much.

l'll go into reasoning later, got to go
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 6:15 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

EBWOP: I'll tell you my thoughts later
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #646 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:25 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

ChiefSkye4 wrote:EBWOP: I'll tell you my thoughts later
Alright, not too much to say- 'cept I reread Matt, and can honestly say I find nothing too suspicious there. I find his posts pretty neutral, neither blantant town nor blantant scum.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (isolation #35) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:32 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Oh, sorry, forgot to wish Rishi a happy b-day yesterday. :)
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #36) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

EBWOP: Oh! And I'll be absent the next few (2-3) days. Sorry about that, family issue.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #37) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:48 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Well, it's a bit elaborate to make up the whole note thing when he could just say 'I channel dead people.'

Now, that's not to say that basically lying in his first claim was nothing but a hindrence to the town. So, he's more town than not to me, but still a suspect.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #38) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:00 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

populartajo wrote:No need for a prod. Im sorry. I just got a job and Im busy as hell. I will have time tomorrow.
In the meanwhile, you can see better cases than mine. I am Godot. I work as a Prosecutor, bringing criminals to justice. I make a preferential list of Defendants for the following day.
Bay.
Hm. Fits the flavor, sure, but a list would be nice to verify. If only we could have Edgeworth's list also. Maybe next time, Nat should write the request 'on a note' to them. If we needed to. Meh. Anyway, this claim is believable, but a very safe claim for a scum to fake.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #717 (isolation #39) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:25 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

EBWOP: Completely missed the last page *flinch*. Sorry about that. My thoughts:
Natirasha wrote:Um...Populartajo, you do know you just claimed a blatant murderer, right? Just making sure.

Also, I support a mass-claim.
Ha! Didn't think about that. Very true.
Malth wrote: P.S Doesn't anybody notice the fact that there's a chance that we could easily have a scum attorney as easily as there was a scum judge? This would slightly change around Tajo's list.

About massclaim: I think we should hold out for 1 more day on the side of leniency for the chance of there being a side role (Sidenote: Even though I think there might be a protective role, I really can't think of any Docs of the top of my head for PW:AA)
I don't really approve a mass claim for pretty much the same reason: we don't want to jeopardize any serious town-helpful role.

As for Doctors: There's Doctor Grey, 'Doctor' Hotti, and the nurse Mimi/Ini Miney. Unfortunately though, Grey was murdered, Hotti is a sham, and the Mineys were, well, not desirable nurses. A doctor doesn't seem likely, but not completely out of the question.

Cops: Larry (security guard version, probably would be insane, always guilty), Wendy (again, insane, always guilty), Jake Marshall (prolly sane), or Angel Starr (sane). Those are the unlikely choices. Meekins or Maggey or Gumshoe (the likeliest choices, Mike with a high chance of insanity- always turning up guilty, and Maggey and Gumshoe probably sane), then there's an off-chance of the security guard in the detention center, or Dustin Prince, victim in the 2nd game, who was a cop. Cop- very, very likely.

As for other helpful roles, I'm sure volkan got creative.

If anyone unfamiliar needs links to these characters pages, right here:

All of our possible doctors on this page: Grey, Hotti, and the Mineys.

Larry (possible cop)

Wendy, possible cop.

Jake Marshall, Angel Starr, and Mike Meekins, all possible cops, are on this page. While you're here, you should scroll to the bottom and glance at Joe Darke- a very, very likely role in our game, IMO

The likely Maggey, and the unlikely Dustin Prince both on this page.

And, the likeliest cop of all, Gumshoe.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #721 (isolation #40) » Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:26 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Natirasha wrote:ChiefSkye, your list is neglecting all of the Apollo Justice characters. Remember, it is in the Ace Attorney series.
Sorry about that. I haven't finished Apollo Justice yet, so I wasn't really thinking about it. Sorry.

I guess Older Ema could be a cop also. Along with Mr. Eldoon, or Meraktis as doctors. And on the subject of Apollo Justice, the Kitaki family could be the 'mafia' in this game.

Older Ema
The Kitaki's and both of AJ's potential cops...that I can think of.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:38 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

populartajo wrote:Also, how do you think a spirit channeler fits in all this "law" flavor?
Read this. She's a major character in the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney series.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #755 (isolation #42) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Hm...I certainly believe BM's claim, and I believe we should find an alternative lynch.

But I'm not sure that populartajo is the best substitute, although he better stop his cavorting about, asking for the Prosecutor Corruptor, because somehow, I don't think that they're gonna reveal themselves.

Although, I can't see Godot as the prosecutor corruptor. The flavor doesn't fit. And, I certainly can't see him as part of a group of killers, or as a serial killer, though, flavor-wise, I could see him fit in as a vig.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 31, 2008 10:44 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

SensFan wrote:
populartajo wrote:
D2 list

Populartajo
Cream147
Gorrad
Matt_S
malthusis
Mirth
SensFan
Battle Mage
ChiefSkye4
Actually, I call bullshit on the list. There is no way that any sane person puts themselves on top of a list that determines the auto-lynch.
I find it hard to believe he fibbed the list and would make it this obvious. He may be 'inattentive', but I'm sure there must be some reason for it.

Tajo, what's the reasoning behind the placement of yourself on List 1 and 2?

And, for further reference, I'm female. :D
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (isolation #44) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:36 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Hey guys. I might not be very active in the coming days- I'm having a serious compuer problem. But I will try my hardest to check in at least once every two days, if not more. Sorry again.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #45) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Battle Mage wrote:Now just watch Cream and CS fail to turn up and hammer. :roll:

BM
Uh, no, I'm here. I just don't think it's smart to jump to lynch the guy that could be our last prosecutor.
SensFan wrote:2. If they do not vote for the suspect the Town wants to lynch, they should not be on the jury tomorrow. I gave a plan that ensures they stay off the jury, while still allowing for the Judges to give equal weight to who they want on the Jury, or off of it.
Huh. So, just because we don't agree with you, we should get our priveliges stripped? Hm.

Gimme some time, let me think it over. I'll vote PT if I feel it appropriate.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (isolation #46) » Tue Aug 05, 2008 3:29 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Natirasha wrote:
Rishi wrote:I just wish that CS and Cream would
give some opinions so we know where they stand
post.
Fixed.
Well, I don't like it, but a BM lynch is worse.-
vote: populartajo
Sorry, PT, I'm not feeling any scum vibes from ya, but it's the only other conceivable alternative. :?

I don't like it, but it ain't the end of the world.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #47) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:23 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Rishi wrote:
You've still never gotten around to the point. Yes, you've voted PT, but who do you find scummy? Who are your suspects? Give us an opinion on the game.

Rishi
- Believable and backed-up claim.
ChiefSkye4
- Self-explanatory.
Cream147
Matt_S
- Not a scummy feel.
malthusis
Natirasha
- Believable claim, low on my list, but not off it.
populartajo
- Believable claim, some scumminess but not too bad.
SensFan
Battle Mage
- Believable and backed-up claim.

This leaves Sens, Malth, and Cream. Those are my main suspects, in that order.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #866 (isolation #48) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:59 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

If push comes to shove, I'd be happy to claim. It might explain some things, actually. Anyway, I'll give you my main reason for voting for you, PT, and that would be your claim.

I believe that you are Godot, and that's just the thing- he's a murderer. I find that hard to talk around. There has to be some facet of your role that involves killing, whether vig or mafia. And if you're the vig that killed Mirth, then you're not too good at it :? . Nothing personal, PT.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (isolation #49) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:02 am

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

EBWOP: I'm gonna be gone til Sunday, chances are with no access to a computer.

Mod, could we please have a 1-day or 2-day extension because of my absence? I'll be back by Monday, unless I miss a flight. Sorry. Thanks.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (isolation #50) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:15 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Does anyone want me to claim?
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (isolation #51) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Sorry to be annoying and repetitive, but I've only a few more minutes, 10 or 20 before I have to go, and should know everyone who is available's opinion on me claiming. If not, then I'll have to wait til the deadline day or if it's extended, one or two days before the deadline.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (isolation #52) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Matt_S wrote:
ChiefSkye: Claim now if you want. I don't particularly care as long as you don't do it 10 minutes before deadline. I'll probably be here every day.
Since that could become a feasible situation, I'll just claim.

I am the Greatest Defense Attorney ever- Phoenix Wright.

I basically have the power to send in one name every night, and that one person will, with 100% certainty, not be the defendant the next day. I can send in any name but my own.

This will actually help explain PT's lists- last night, I sent in PT's name. Therefore, even though he was at the top of his own list, there was no way he could be the defendant.

I could also send a name before the game started, but I chose not to, not wanting to risk saving any scum, so whatever discrepensies lie in PT's first list, I have nothing to do with.
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (isolation #53) » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Well, I think that's goodbye for now. I should be back at least right before the deadline (if it stays) if all goes according to plan, but just in case, cross your fingers for the extension.

In the meantime, I'm not quite sure how to do this so...

I'd like to give my voting power to Rishi (because his claim is believable), if that's allowable, only under the following circumstances...

THIS IS ALL ONLY IF THE DEADLINE IS NOT EXTENDED. If the mod chooses to extend it, this is all void. If he chooses to keep the present deadline, this all matters:

-He can only use my vote from Saturday, August 9 at 6:00PM GMT+10 to Sunday, August 10 at 12:00 pm GMT+10 (the deadline). He can't cast it before then.

-If I return and post before the deadline, if he has voted, I reserve the power to unvote and recast, and if he has not voted, I reserve the power to cast my vote. Essentially, I retake my jury power if I return in time.

-If the mod allows, and if Rishi doesn't mind.

Anyway, in other news...

Unvote
ChiefSkye4
ChiefSkye4
Goon
ChiefSkye4
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1059 (isolation #54) » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:29 pm

Post by ChiefSkye4 »

Haha. Oops for picking Nat. Oh well. Good game, all. :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”