Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #75 (isolation #0) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:14 am

Post by Glotnot »

My apologies for not having posted in the thread at all. I've been checking the wrong forum Hadn't even realized it was created yet. Bringing myself up to speed now...
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #76 (isolation #1) » Thu May 22, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Glotnot »

I have to agree that it appears as though angelmouse is attempting to discredit and throw suspicion upon Skruffs. For example, the "If you were Town you wouldn't think that" comment. A person can think something isn't fair without it actually affecting them.

And, as far as I can see, at any given time when a person says something is a trap, it could or could not actually be a trap and could be a cover-up. There are instances where it's easier to tell one way or the other.

Korts wrote:
Vote: Glotnot
because I don't know how to glot anyway.
Going for an approximate meaning, t means One With No Tongue.
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #2) » Fri May 23, 2008 9:39 am

Post by Glotnot »

On another site I play, Day Phase's last only two days, three max.

But if it's true that if there's no lynch we all die, we definitely need a lynch, and out of the three with the most votes, I most distrust angel. Therefore:

Vote: angelmouse
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Sat May 24, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Glotnot »

Yeah, voting Skruffs for that doesn't make sense now.

I would like to ask J-Man, why he's voting for ZombieSlayer, too.
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card (Valentine Wiggin, Ender's Game)
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #4) » Sun May 25, 2008 12:50 pm

Post by Glotnot »

I don't think that's scare tactics. Seems more like a bluff, to be honest.

I would like to see Weyoun's rationalization of his vote on kabenon, considering he said the vote was because kabenon hadn't posted, although the post directly above this claim was from kabenon......
"Perhaps it's impossible to wear an identity without becoming what you pretend to be." - Orson Scott Card (Valentine Wiggin, Ender's Game)
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #171 (isolation #5) » Tue May 27, 2008 10:52 pm

Post by Glotnot »

Good point. chaotic_diablo, you're defending someone that hasn't even defended themself. But I wholeheartedly agree; the vote probably wouldn't have come if WLC hadn't voted. Because then there would have been no reason to vote for him. Saying that one person only votes for another because this other makes a specific post is an obvious assumption. If everyone went around randomly voting and didn't based these votes on something, it wouldn't be a very interesting game. In fact, the alternative that you are suggesting is completely ridiculous (people
not
basing there votes on other people's actions), so I can only assume it was fluff added to your post and that you didn't mean it to have any actual relevance.

The conclusion I come to is that kabenon is probably "dumping his vote" because WLC voted for him for a ridiculous reason and still hasn't come back to defend himself when the reason made no sense. I, personally, see this as completely reasonable.

Further, the contexts of abnormally and normally are totally different. What would make this instance abnormal? 'Normally' kabenon would see it as a scum tell, so he voted for WLC.
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #178 (isolation #6) » Wed May 28, 2008 11:48 am

Post by Glotnot »

Korts wrote:
Glotnot wrote:Further, the contexts of abnormally and normally are totally different. What would make this instance abnormal? 'Normally' kabenon would see it as a scum tell, so he voted for WLC.
WLC-kabenon connection?
I'm not quite sure that I follow. Considering that, if they were mafia, they wouldn't have had the chance to speak to each other yet (as there hasn't been a Night Phase), so they couldn't have made this plan. Then again, they could simply have made it up on the fly. However, if so, they went about it the completely wrong way. There's to much risk that WLC would be seen as scum. At most, one is Mafia and the other is Town, because there is always that possibility. However, at the current time, I'm suspicious because of the incident that WLC voted saying kabenon hadn't posted immediately after kabenon's post, but I doubt that either is scum.
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #181 (isolation #7) » Wed May 28, 2008 3:20 pm

Post by Glotnot »

Ah, I see what you're saying now. My mistake. I took your connection a different way.
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #183 (isolation #8) » Fri May 30, 2008 9:38 am

Post by Glotnot »

Considering the deadline is (as far as I know) tomorrow, we should probably either start generating discussion or pick someone to lynch.
Glotnot
Glotnot
Townie
Glotnot
Townie
Townie

Post Post #187 (isolation #9) » Fri May 30, 2008 2:32 pm

Post by Glotnot »

I don't think any of us had said we need votes. I said we need to find a lynch, Korts suggest WLC or a no lynch, and ZS said that he thinks we die if there is a no lynch, which I thought was the case anyway.

But if you insist on a vote, then I'm going to have to go with WLC.

Vote: WeyounsLastClone

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”