DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:22 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

also temporal, you are so scummy right now. you might get farther if you don't post instead of trying in a futile attempt
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #138 (isolation #4) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 131, Almost50 wrote:Oh. I'll have you know that I know Creature, REC the best out of this player list, and I know they know me too, so I can joke with them both.

I also know Vedith, Overkill and volxen (somewhat). teacher I only played once and he modded me once so I can't say I "know" him, but he also will understand.

I now see how this maybe confusing you so I'll stop. Sorry.
@creature is this true? i thought i was ur daddy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #139 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 131, Almost50 wrote:Oh. I'll have you know that I know Creature, REC the best out of this player list, and I know they know me too, so I can joke with them both.

I also know Vedith, Overkill and volxen (somewhat). teacher I only played once and he modded me once so I can't say I "know" him, but he also will understand.

I now see how this maybe confusing you so I'll stop. Sorry.
i am actually not pleased with the fact that you 'jokingly' said, "fooled ya" to creature town reading you then being defensive when lich calls you out on this and you say, "how am i being scummy?". it's like you weren't even aware of the fact that implying creature is wrong again for town reading you is a "joke"

seems like a perspective slip in a way. not realizing that's acting scummy because maybe it's not a joke? idk. doesn't feel good.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 127, Almost50 wrote:
In post 125, Creature wrote:I have Over and Almost as town for now
haha.. fooled ya
again
! :P
what the fuck are you saying

did you just scum slip or are you just completely incapable of recognizing what the fuck you are writing yourself?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

VOTE: almost50

i can't play with people who do not have short term memory span greater than that of a baby chimpanzee tbh
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 140, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote:also temporal, you are so scummy right now. you might get farther if you don't post instead of trying in a futile attempt
Are you actually trying to pressure me into not posting and thus looking scummy?

You're only trying to get me lynched because you know it will benefit you and your buddies.

Even if you were town, that post is still anti-town.

VOTE: DoubtingThomas
sorry my sarcasm wasn't clear, but i was ridiculing the fact that your posts are shit and and a lot of others are already scum reading you and rightfully so

just wanted a friendly reminder in a humorous way to think before you post a bit, lol sorry if it offended u
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 145, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 144, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry my sarcasm wasn't clear, but i was ridiculing the fact that your posts are shit and and a lot of others are already scum reading you and rightfully so

just wanted a friendly reminder in a humorous way to think before you post a bit, lol sorry if it offended u
Denying information to the town is never a good thing. Whether it be No Lynch D1 or trying to pressure people into not posting.
sorry you can't take jokes bro
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

sorry if a random stranger telling you to stop posting in a game of forum mafia is a pressure you cant take and overreact this much to

LMFAO
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #154 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

are you really saying me inferring "i fooled you again" in a game of mafia as you having a previous experience of fooling creature as a wolf is scummy?

you asked me for a game where you fooled creature before? i showed you why YOU were implying that in your post? but now you are twisting that as to me attacking other people's town reads on others?

what a terrible game style
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #155 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 153, Almost50 wrote:
In post 146, DoubtingThomas wrote:sorry you can't take jokes bro
And you bloody can?? What a hypocrite. You justify telling someone not to post as a joke, yet someone telling another they "fooled them again" (in the main thread no less) is a serious issue?
i didn't tell you not to post jokes. i said you joking in that situation like that is scummy.

i jokingly said that to lich because he was being scummy.

there is a difference. are you just daft?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am kinda speechless about almost's progression here. i don't know if it's dumb townie or scum, but it's super bad
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 141, Almost50 wrote:
In post 139, DoubtingThomas wrote:implying creature is
wrong again
for town reading you
You're done slinging mud on everybody, pal. Show me where he did it the first time or I'll call you a liar.
Creature usually wrongly
scum reads me when I'm town
, but I don't recall the last time he Town read me when I was scum. Do you have a reference?
asking me as if I was saying creature town reads him previously, when the only thing i was referring to was his own word about implying "creature wrongly reads me AGAIN"

unbelievable progression. honestly
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #158 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 152, Almost50 wrote:
In post 144, DoubtingThomas wrote:i was ridiculing the fact that your posts are shit
To what purpose? Why won't you tell him what was wrong (from your PoV) instead? Why would anyone want to "ridicule" someone's posts that weren't even directed at them?
because the dude was getting scum read by open claimed cop and was playing bad
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #159 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:58 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 151, Almost50 wrote:I said I fooled him again. I didn't even say it was "in a game of Mafia", let alone "town reading me when I'm scum". It's not my fault that you have comprehension problems or you jump to conclusions reading something that isn't there, and if you had tried to read beyond that you'd realize I explained I can joke with Creature & RCE (specifically) without them misunderstanding.
@ everyone

let me know if i am dreaming or not, but someone says "i fooled you again" in a game of mafia, it's scummy for me to "jump to conclusion" about that fooling being in a previous mafia game rather than in some secret private interaction with him that doesn't have anything to do with mafia?

LMFAO wow this is just so pathetic. kinda lost mad respect for you if this is how you play mafia
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #160 (isolation #17) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

can't play with this little shit in the game

VOTE: almost50

it's me or him today
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #162 (isolation #18) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you were literally trying to spin the narrative as if i was implying any knowledge of you and creature's history, when all i did was infer (and rightfully so) that creature has wrongly scum read you before and you joking like that is not townie at all

you were trying to pretend stuff to make me look like a liar.

it was either that or you just forgot abotu what you said yourself which i thought was equivalent to being forgetful in the most unbelievable sense.

then you pushed that narrative further into creating a false scum case on me, which i took you as being daft.

i think it was either you were being purposefully unaware of what you were talking about or just scum.

at first i thought it could be the former, but now i think you are scum.

tell me, in what way have i "belittled everyone's town case on everyone"
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #163 (isolation #19) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:26 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

literally 6 pages in, the dude is saying he scum reads me because "i didn't ask for reasoning on why people town read others"

oh man mafia would have been so easier if all the towns just asked for the reasoning behind their town reads and scums didn't. right?

I DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE THAT KINDA SHIT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I KNOW FORA FACT THEIR TOWN READ IS A WEAKER ONE WITH ONLY 6 PAGES OF CONTENT TO GO OFF FROM. WHETHER OR NOT I AGREE WITH THEIR TOWNREAD NOR THE FACT THAT THEY UNDERSTAND MY DISAGREEMENT TO THEIR TOWN READ DOESN'T MATTER WE ARE IN LIKE MIDDLE OF RVS

WHY ARE YOU GOING OFF OF THE NAI'EST NAI TO TRY TO SPIN A SCUM READ ON ME? IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #20) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 164, Almost50 wrote:Exhibit 1: Someone says Creature is lock town and you immediately shade the read by asking if Creature broke his meta
In post 134, 0verki11 wrote:Creature is lock town for being town motivated as fuck+ being the first on ur wagon
In post 136, DoubtingThomas wrote:did creature break his meta
Exhibit 2: Someone quotes my post and says I'm a TR now and you quote the same post saying you don't like what was stated in a previous post of mine which I explained in the quoted post.
In post 133, TemporalLich wrote:Alright thanks for the explanation.

I guess you're now a TR.
In post 139, DoubtingThomas wrote:i am actually not pleased with the fact that you 'jokingly' said, "fooled ya" to creature town reading you then being defensive when lich calls you out on this and you say, "how am i being scummy?". it's like you weren't even aware of the fact that implying creature is wrong again for town reading you is a "joke"

seems like a perspective slip in a way. not realizing that's acting scummy because maybe it's not a joke? idk. doesn't feel good.
This AND you shading TemporalLich for trying to move the game forward.

All in under 4 pages.
Exhibit 1: Someone previously said something about creature breaking meta. I have a personal experience to this. I recently had a game with creature. It was a game in Mafia Universe and it was anonymous. I was scum with creature but creature hid his identity until a day before the game ended. I didn't know creature was in my mafia team. I thought his posting was kinda scummy, so I pushed him and many other scummates. I got vigged d2 because my teammates bussed me, but basically won the game for us because I was able to anti spew my teammates, including creature. Looking back and finding out that was creature, I thought, he was kinda scummy in an anon game, and I feel like I would have scum read him 100% of the time if I knew he was creature because of his meta. Someone said he "broke his meta" in the thread, you can go check. so this was something I wanted to bring up, as I joined the game late. It is farfetched you are trying to spin this narrative as to I was purposefully trying to 'shade' someone's "TR" on creature when all that happened was I joined the game late and commented on that post to make sure if creature did 'break' his meta. I don't even scum read creature atm, i think this is in his town meta given my recent encounter with him, but wanted to ask for the sake of knowing if his meta actually broke like someone said it did

Exhibit 2: I am poinitng out what I didn't like about your post because (apparently, but unbelievably) I inferred the post wrongly. That is not my fault. It's yours for writing that way and using that to misrepresent what I was saying, as if I was trying to lie about creatuer and your history between each other, when the inferring I did is plentifully reasonable.

Exhibit 3: Shading TemporaLich? I am trying to cheer the kid up as people ard hard scum reading him already. How is that shading in your opinion?

yep. your scum case on me bullshit, confirmed.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #167 (isolation #21) » Sat Mar 02, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 165, Almost50 wrote:
In post 163, DoubtingThomas wrote:literally 6 pages in, the dude is saying he scum reads me because "i didn't ask for reasoning on why people town read others"

oh man mafia would have been so easier if all the towns just asked for the reasoning behind their town reads and scums didn't. right?

I DIDN'T DO IT BECAUSE THAT KINDA SHIT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I KNOW FORA FACT THEIR TOWN READ IS A WEAKER ONE WITH ONLY 6 PAGES OF CONTENT TO GO OFF FROM. WHETHER OR NOT I AGREE WITH THEIR TOWNREAD NOR THE FACT THAT THEY UNDERSTAND MY DISAGREEMENT TO THEIR TOWN READ DOESN'T MATTER WE ARE IN LIKE MIDDLE OF RVS

WHY ARE YOU GOING OFF OF THE NAI'EST NAI TO TRY TO SPIN A SCUM READ ON ME? IT DOESN'T LOOK REAL
Then why are you so worried about me stating a SR on you then? It must be a weaker one too and that shit doesn't mean anything. Right? You should have no worries. And besides you're still L-5.
sup I just debunked your scum case on me that doesn't exist. congrats on being d1 lynch for fucking with the wrong kid in town. i will be back tomorrow to make sure you are the lynch cuz u r so obvious

good luck with trying to fool everyone else in the town hopefully they are bright enough to see my obv town ness
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 191, 0verki11 wrote:just lynch Lich for freelo wtf
yea we do need you to put in more input
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

how bout lynching u
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #232 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am not. pretty sure i made my scum read of lich pretty clear before
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

defending a player is different to saying another player just tunneling without doing anything should stop, creature. you know the drill
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #235 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 137, DoubtingThomas wrote:also temporal, you are so scummy right now. you might get farther if you don't post instead of trying in a futile attempt
people just don't fucking read the fucking game
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am not going to fucking play the game if player A scum reads me for scum reading them to the point of jokingly telling them not to post and player B scum reads me for 'shading' temporal and player C scum reads me for apparently not scum reading temporal

Jesus, I need you
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i scum read lich. the dude was so scummy i had the urge to joke and tell him to stop posting. how is that shading?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you are trying to make me look like i contradicted myself when it's not even remotely confusing to understand what happened
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

took that as scum reading me, my bad. gonna pce out for now before i get toxic again. too much toxicity recently
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #286 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:33 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Worm whas ur read
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 5:33 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 276, Creature wrote:
In post 233, DoubtingThomas wrote:defending a player is different to saying another player just tunneling without doing anything should stop, creature. you know the drill
So what are we supposed to do if we shouldn't "tunnel" anyone rn?
Talk abt others
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:13 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 290, TemporalLich wrote:I've reread this thread trying to look for a possible scumbuddy to DT, oh boy DT looks scummy as heck. DT seems to be tunneling Almost50 even. I hate to say this but DT is a net loss for the town. If DT flips red Creature is likely red.

0verki11 is still a decent enough wagon, a red 0verki11 likely means a red Dr Worm and could potentially implicate a red pignash.
my braincells died reading this

RIP brain cells
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #293 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:17 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

worm never gets lynched today for mechanical reasons. almost50 being like the only one realizing this is a good look

temporal is keep butting his head onto me like laboon headbutting on the Red Line. Whenever I want to vote on him, however, 0verk1ll comes in doing absolutely nothing making me not want to vote laboon

hmm I am torn

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #304 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:18 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

the above post is way too self conscious
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:19 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

and a weird back off from thunderdoming with me. why wagon a lurker?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:20 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

'start somewhere' what does that mean? does this imply that voting me before and attacking me was not a start? it was a joke/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #356 (isolation #38) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:41 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 352, Creature wrote:leaves:

pignash
demonlord
rosterfoster
DoubtingThomas
TemporalLich
volxen
creature u are better at reading me than this
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:45 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why is mr demon getting wagoned. shouldnt we wait for his sub
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:49 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

VOTE: temporallich
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:01 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

good boy creats
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #372 (isolation #42) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:11 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

he will
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #389 (isolation #43) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 7:50 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

hot damn rosterfoster VIBING WITH ME TONIGHT
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:07 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

its possible you fool
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 9:12 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

maybe cuz we r not team LMAO
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

that i am town
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

it is useful.. now you have one less slot to solve yw
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #48) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

unlucky boy podoboy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #49) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 427, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 424, DoubtingThomas wrote:it is useful.. now you have one less slot to solve yw
If you're so confident you're town then fine... I'll entertain your notion for now (read: you're still scummy and lamist AF).

VOTE: 0verki11
???
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #436 (isolation #50) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

What did lich just do
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #437 (isolation #51) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 433, Rabbi Vole wrote:
In post 426, DoubtingThomas wrote:unlucky boy podoboy
???
he missed the end of the page post because of me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (isolation #52) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:04 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

vedith am i a wolf?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #451 (isolation #53) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

id lynch lich over rabbi in a heart beat
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #484 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 482, volxen wrote:
In post 481, RCEnigma wrote:....there's scum in my town block....I can feel it.
Why are you getting minor scum vibes from me? Because of the question I asked of Creature? I thought it was a fair question.
when did he say he thinks you give off scum vibes
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #55) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:26 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 503, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 488, 0verki11 wrote:266 is me explaining my read lmao, and why is me tunneling you scummy to begin with?
Tunneling is scummy because it distracts from actual information (and thus hinders town). shows a willingness to town it up though, so you've moved up the list.
In post 494, Almost50 wrote:5- TL also needs to stop the OMGUS. Instead, show us why you shouldn't be voted, or -at least- give us a real case other than "He's tunneling me so I'm returning the favour. That ain't gonna fly further than your own nose.

P.S. I still maintain that OK vs TL us very likely TvT, with the caveat that I don't even know TL and don't claim to be an expert on OK's meta.
Yeah TL vs OK is clearly fruitless. There is a chance that Rabbi Vole gets green checked by a successful Dr Worm coaching, but for now Vole is a wagon worth wagoning. I agree it's probably TvT, Overkill actually is towning it up for once.

VOTE: Rabbi Vole

May post a readlist soon.
In post 514, TemporalLich wrote:Lead Rist:

[Town]

RCEnigma

Almost50

teacher

Vedith

Creature

pignash

0verki11

Rabbi Vole

volxen

rosterfoster

Dr Worm

DoubtingThomas

[Scum]

RCEnigma - The hero we need and deserve. An info goldmine and team player.

Almost50 - Despite jokingly being scum, is very good at making content.

teacher - Coldly logical and good at info, low activity.

Vedith - Towns it up despite incredibly convenient and scummy roleclaim.

Creature - Middle of the road townie according to ISO.

pignash - ISO is dry of info, but acts towny

0verki11 - Scummy AF... until RCE said the interaction with me is TvT and I found info by 0verki11.

Rabbi Vole - Seemingly towny I guess.

volxen - Lurker

rosterfoster - Please try to seem like a team player.

Dr Worm - All talk, no action. Want to see a coaching on Vole.

DoubtingThomas - Scummy AF. Unlike 0verki11 I don't believe DT could be towny.

literally nothing changed on my slot nor rabbi vole's slot between the 30 minutes
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #56) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 518, Vedith wrote:
In post 513, Almost50 wrote:
In post 502, pignash wrote:
@mod I will be V/LA until the weekend.
I say he needs to post more and he declares VLA.

Anyone up for a wagon here? I don't want to start a vanity wagon, but if I can find 2-3 others willing to make this a competing wagon I'm all for it.
VOTE: Pignash

Let's go for it.
almost50 made a big long wall case on me and doesn't really come back to it, but is actively looking for new wagons to form imo to save lich
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (isolation #57) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:31 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 537, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 534, Rabbi Vole wrote:Lichy sell me on DT as scum?
If you could vig 0verki11 right now would you do it? I'm kinda craving some decisiveness in your read on him.
I would dayvig DT right this second if I could.

I would not vig 0verki11 right now, but if 0verki11 keeps acting scummy I would consider 0verki11 as a vig target (I still think TL/OK is TvT so I'm not vigging town if I can help it).

Why DT is scum and can't be cleared even with a green check from someone who flipped Full Cop (investigates for role name and alignment i.e. would know if you're a mafia godfather or townie):

- Scummy entry pocketing Creature

- Trying to pressure me into not posting

- Toxic much?

- Scummy reaction tbh

- DT you do realize both situations are scummy right?

- Hostility to everyone is not how teamwork works

- This might actually be WotCable

- I think this gave more weight to "DT is scum"

- Chainsaw defense

- Oh god the salt

- How is that not obvious disrespect?!

- More shading of me

- Pocketing RF

- LAMIST

Question for the class:

How many of these points actually warrant scum points?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (isolation #58) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:32 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Lich is either the most obvious scum or the most terrible town i've ever seen

either way, truly embarassing
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:38 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Spoiler:
In post 151, Almost50 wrote:
In post 142, DoubtingThomas wrote:
haha.. fooled ya
again

did you just scum slip or are you just completely incapable of recognizing what the fuck you are writing yourself?
I said I
fooled him
again. I didn't even say it was "in a game of Mafia", let alone "town reading me when I'm scum". It's not
my
fault that
you
have comprehension problems or you jump to conclusions reading something that isn't there, and if you had tried to read beyond that you'd realize I explained I can joke with Creature & RCE (specifically) without them misunderstanding.

But that's not the
only
problem here. The real issue is you're comments seem to be aiming at playing down anyone's TR on anyone. You so not want
anyone
to trust
anyone else
. You know who does that? Scum do. They want the town to keep doubting each other and keep everyone in their lynching pool. You know how town go about TRs they feel unjustified> They
ask for the reasoning
. They don't go "I'm not pleased about this" and "you are scummy so stop posting" and "did he break his meta?" (on response to a TR stated on Creature).

And you may scream "OMGUS" as loud as you can, cuz I don't care how it looks to you nor how you want to call it.
In post 193, Almost50 wrote:ME IS NO LYKE DIS SR WARM GIMMICK. HAW DOES EVERYBIDY FEEL ABOWT LINCHYNG THEM TOODAY?
In post 210, Almost50 wrote:
In post 198, RCEnigma wrote:I can think of at least 8 ways to kill a worm.
I can think of 3:

1- Dipping it in alcohol
2- Locking it in a can after blowing cigarette smokes in it
3- Sinking it in certain sticky liquids

That's why drinking, smoking and having lots of sex is GOOD for your health. :P

On a serious note though, do you think it a good idea to out a VT role, gave Worm target it (and die), and then scum shoot the new PR? I mean, IF this role is for real them he played it in the worst possible way EVER.
In post 211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 202, demonlord wrote:Man this game is going at a
snails
worm pace.
Fixed that for you, Mr President.
In post 280, Almost50 wrote:The best play to Worm's claim is to leave him alone for today. If he town, Scum will have to decide whether to believe him or not, amd if they do they need to decide on whether kill him or not. Anything that gives scum a headache I am good with.
In post 281, Almost50 wrote:
In post 233, DoubtingThomas wrote:defending a player is different to saying another player just tunneling without doing anything should stop, creature. you know the drill
Obviously if you can't tunnel you need to bridge, unless you prefer to wait for the ferry.
In post 303, Almost50 wrote:Eh, gotta start somewhere

VOTE: demonlord

RCE, Creature and Vedith want this wagon, so who am I to argue? This is NOT me denying responsibility for the flip, btw. I am just stating my reason for voting there, but it;s MY vote and MY responsibility.
In post 315, Almost50 wrote:
In post 308, demonlord wrote:Woah, woah, woah! That changed fast! Against me! I feel that this just a scum lynch. Lynching the underdog.
No. It's a Democrats driven impeachment. Hillary's collaborating with the Chinese, North Koreans and the Mexicans (only the bad ones. The drug dealers). Oh, and -most importantly- the
CNN
is backing this all the way.
In post 316, Almost50 wrote:
In post 314, demonlord wrote:Demonlord, I meant that you probably meant that you were the one being jumped on.
I thought you meant that he probably meant that you probably meant that you smell spearmint!

Dude, post something that has to do with the game, pg you will. (Or you can relief me of all taxes and cancel my parking tickets in exchange for my vote going elsewhere. Your choice.)
In post 478, Almost50 wrote:
In post 435, Creature wrote:???
???
In post 479, Almost50 wrote:^Was this still open or did I miss out?^
In post 494, Almost50 wrote:1- I don't understand the case on TL as of yet. Can anyone help me get why he is being wagoned?
2- Rabbi (Trump slot) is being resisted heavily by 4-5 players, and I can't see them all being town. If giving the replacement slack was the idea, I don't see why it was resisted by so many BEFORE the replacement took place.
3- REC voting Vedith is kinds annoying. You know it ain't gonna happen today with this players list. Get off the vanity wagon and vote one of the two main candidates, or find a third candidate who
can
be lynched today and give a good case on why they're worthy of the lynch.
4- Same goes for Volxen. Worm is self-resolving. We don't need to pursue his case today. He's not gonna make it too far as either alignment the way he plays.
5- TL also needs to stop the OMGUS. Instead, show us why you shouldn't be voted, or -at least- give us a real case other than "He's tunneling me so I'm returning the favour. That ain't gonna fly further than your own nose.

P.S. I still maintain that OK vs TL us very likely TvT, with the caveat that I don't even know TL and don't claim to be an expert on OK's meta.

Another P.S. I'm not fond of roster's catch up, but I'm willing to give him another chance. At least he's trying. Meanwhile pignash is nonexistent, and neither is volxen.
In post 495, Almost50 wrote:
In post 493, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 342, 0verki11 wrote:Im fine with a demon lynch but im more confident in a lich lynch.
Creature is town, Teacher is town, Worm is town, RCE, DT, Teacher are probably town.
Ez time for a d1 gamesolve
Add Rabbi and Roster to this.
You forgot Teacher as a new addition. :P
In post 510, Almost50 wrote:
In post 496, Rabbi Vole wrote:Who resisted my wagon Mr Monkey? Do any motivations stick out to you as worse than others?
Not until you actually provide more content. It just feels weird that 5 players defended your predecessor the way he played.
In post 512, Almost50 wrote:
In post 498, 0verki11 wrote:hes not even tunneling me theres no pressure involved there.
Nobody talked about pressure. In fact, if he was applying any real pressure I wouldn't have stopped him. That's why I said to either stop it or provide a real case.

Anyone up for a wagon here? I don't want to start a vanity wagon, but if I can find 2-3 others willing to make this a competing wagon I'm all for it.
In post 520, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: pignash
In post 528, Almost50 wrote:
In post 527, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 526, Rabbi Vole wrote:He has Vedith who you townread in his POE and townreads DT who is your strongest scumread - obviously your views of the gamestate are going to be fairly different but do you buy that those reads are legit?
yeah... DT is scum and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Here's 0verki11's readlist according to the ISO.

Double Town
: teacher
Town
: Creature, Dr Worm, Rabbi Vole
Probtown
: RCEnigma, DoubtingThomas, rosterfoster
POE: Vedith
Scum
: TemporalLich

Yeah this seems somewhat survivalistic.
Can Overkill confirm this to be his current readlist?
In post 532, Almost50 wrote:So you wouldn't mind voting pignash if needs be. Right?

A50 makes a big ass case on me, clashes with me a little bit, then a day later
NEVER REVISITS
the read on me

I scraped all his posts. He never even mentions me, but actively tries to start a wagon on low hanging frits, who are not posting and are not ready to actively defend themselves like demonlord and when the sub comes in, retreats to pignash.

Doesn't look like his scum read on me is real. Doesn't look like he is trying to really find scums. He's trying to defend Lich by shading people's scum read on him.

@Almost50, can you explain your town read of Lich?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #563 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 140, TemporalLich wrote:
Are you actually trying to pressure me into not posting and thus looking scummy?

You're only trying to get me lynched because you know it will benefit you and your buddies.

This post has no substance. He is using a joke of me saying, "don't post" and spinning it into me being a scum that was trying to pressure him to 'reduce content' or some bull shit. Except he himself has very little content regardless of my post.

He's saying, "You are trying to get me lynched because you know it will benefit you and your buiddes" = means nothing, scums try to mislynch

"Even if you were town, that post is still anti-town" -> hasty push doesn't try to decipher whether or not i am scummy, but more focused on me 'posting a bad post'

In post 263, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 6, 0verki11 wrote:VOTE: Dr Worm
im a n0 cop, targeted the Worm and hes red.
In post 260, 0verki11 wrote:2. Because hes my N0 green, also its obvious that he wouldnt be this dumb as scum.

Can't even keep your own "facts" straight.
votes 0verk1ll for this post? why not vote him when he was saying weird shit like "just kill lich i am cop". The logic lich used to scum read me applies more to 0verk1ll. I think lich was just self conscious of voting 0verk1ll before. I think he was low key scared that 0verk1ll was a real cop taht had scan on him and was afraid to vote him until he voted someone else (me) once

In post 290, TemporalLich wrote:I've reread this thread trying to look for a possible scumbuddy to DT, oh boy DT looks scummy as heck. DT seems to be tunneling Almost50 even. I hate to say this but DT is a net loss for the town. If DT flips red Creature is likely red.

0verki11 is still a decent enough wagon, a red 0verki11 likely means a red Dr Worm and could potentially implicate a red pignash.
Summary of Lich's post:

- DT looks scummy as heck
- DT is tunneling Almost50
- DT is a net loss for town
- If DT is red, Creature is Red

literally nothing but empty words of, "DT looks scummy" (failst o explain). let's not even talk about the weird ass asscoiation of me and creature and how tunneling, being net loss for town has nothing to do with me being scum

In post 408, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 378, rosterfoster wrote:
This comes from town.
That's not even possible.

Congrats, you're a DT associative.
Building a whole associative world around me being scum. This is not what townies do.

In post 427, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 424, DoubtingThomas wrote:it is useful.. now you have one less slot to solve yw
If you're so confident you're town then fine... I'll entertain your notion for now (read: you're still scummy and lamist AF).

This post doesn't even make sense. He's playing fucking tennis with vote on me and vote on 0verk1ll lol. this is not what townies do. while voting for 0verk1ll he still has the audacity to say i am still scummy and lamist? how is being lamist even alignment indicative?

In post 503, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 488, 0verki11 wrote:266 is me explaining my read lmao, and why is me tunneling you scummy to begin with?
Tunneling is scummy because it distracts from actual information (and thus hinders town). shows a willingness to town it up though, so you've moved up the list.
In post 494, Almost50 wrote:5- TL also needs to stop the OMGUS. Instead, show us why you shouldn't be voted, or -at least- give us a real case other than "He's tunneling me so I'm returning the favour. That ain't gonna fly further than your own nose.

Yeah TL vs OK is clearly fruitless. There is a chance that Rabbi Vole gets green checked by a successful Dr Worm coaching, but for now Vole is a wagon worth wagoning. I agree it's probably TvT, Overkill actually is towning it up for once.

VOTE: Rabbi Vole

May post a readlist soon.
Votes Rabbi Vole for uh an unexplained reason? Idk what he is even trying to get across here.

LITERALLY SAYS "VOLE IS A WORTHY WAGON" while all of his game has been meaningless banter about how i am scum and others are scum associative with me LOL

In post 514, TemporalLich wrote:Lead Rist:

[Town]

RCEnigma

Almost50

teacher

Vedith

Creature

pignash

0verki11

Rabbi Vole

volxen

rosterfoster

Dr Worm

DoubtingThomas

[Scum]

RCEnigma - The hero we need and deserve. An info goldmine and team player.

Almost50 - Despite jokingly being scum, is very good at making content.

teacher - Coldly logical and good at info, low activity.

Vedith - Towns it up despite incredibly convenient and scummy roleclaim.

Creature - Middle of the road townie according to ISO.

pignash - ISO is dry of info, but acts towny

0verki11 - Scummy AF... until RCE said the interaction with me is TvT and I found info by 0verki11.

Rabbi Vole - Seemingly towny I guess.

volxen - Lurker

rosterfoster - Please try to seem like a team player.

Dr Worm - All talk, no action. Want to see a coaching on Vole.

DoubtingThomas - Scummy AF. Unlike 0verki11 I don't believe DT could be towny.

Literally the most contentless full read list I've ever seen. without exaggeration. Just shows that his earlier vote on Rabbi Vole has been absolutely brainless work and he tried to 'wagon for teh sake of wagoning' like he claimed himself. atrocious

In post 537, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 534, Rabbi Vole wrote:Lichy sell me on DT as scum?
If you could vig 0verki11 right now would you do it? I'm kinda craving some decisiveness in your read on him.
I would dayvig DT right this second if I could.

I would not vig 0verki11 right now, but if 0verki11 keeps acting scummy I would consider 0verki11 as a vig target (I still think TL/OK is TvT so I'm not vigging town if I can help it).

Why DT is scum and can't be cleared even with a green check from someone who flipped Full Cop (investigates for role name and alignment i.e. would know if you're a mafia godfather or townie):

- Scummy entry pocketing Creature

- Trying to pressure me into not posting

- Toxic much?

- Scummy reaction tbh

- DT you do realize both situations are scummy right?

- Hostility to everyone is not how teamwork works

- This might actually be WotCable

- I think this gave more weight to "DT is scum"

- Chainsaw defense

- Oh god the salt

- How is that not obvious disrespect?!

- More shading of me

- Pocketing RF

- LAMIST
Being toxic, 'disrespectful', 'salty', 'hostility', 'being wotcable' are non-scum points.

He is calling out random posts 'scummy' but isn't explaining why it's scummy, it is all level 0 nonsense. Feels like he fucking rng'ed my posts to call some posts scummy and point out that some posts are aggressive, but not necessary, scummy, in an attempt to make me look scummy. but oh boy this whole fucking case has literally 0 substance and if you don't see it, you are actually scum.

Almost50 saying, "he does not see why Lich is scum" probably literally comes from either

1) being scum with him
2) not reading Lich's posts.

which one is it, a50?

temporal lich is the lynch today, 100% of the time. sorry guys. this is ltierally a village idiot just screaming DT DT DT entire day phase while spamming thread with random garbage

VOTE: temporallich
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 562, Vedith wrote:Why are you so angry this game?
what part of that seems angry to you?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #62) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:57 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

I am at the point where Lich's "scum case" on me is so contentless that it gives me a headache trying to rebute what is not there
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #568 (isolation #63) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:58 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

this is actually a scummy post. i don't see anger in any of my posts. explain what made you think i was angry at all. maybe i am just annoyed that lich is not getting lynched already even though he is literally bleeding scum
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:59 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 567, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 563, DoubtingThomas wrote:votes 0verk1ll for this post? why not vote him when he was saying weird shit like "just kill lich i am cop". The logic lich used to scum read me applies more to 0verk1ll. I think lich was just self conscious of voting 0verk1ll before. I think he was low key scared that 0verk1ll was a real cop taht had scan on him and was afraid to vote him until he voted someone else (me) once
This logic only works if you think worm is also scum.
how?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:03 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i thought 0verk1ll retracted having scans at all.

did you read the rest of the case?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:09 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 573, RCEnigma wrote:So then you don't think Lich was afraid overkill was going to scan him. So why is his vote on overkill scummy then?
how is the two dependent on each other?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #577 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:13 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

his fear of 'overkill scanning him' doesn't matter to him voting overkill or not. his vote is not going to do anything.

his vote on me, then to overkill, then to me, then to overkill, the progression is not townie.

This is his post when he voted me :

He says, "You're only trying to get me lynched because you know it will benefit you and your buddies." That is exactly what 0verk1ll has done a long time before me. Yet, he didn't call 0verk1ll out on the same thing. He didn't say 0verk1ll constantly advocating for his lynch out of nowhere is "an anti-town post". He is using made up reason to vote me, but didn't vote on 0verk1ll despite him doing the same thing in a worse way in his perspective.

That's how you know his initial vote on me is bull shit
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:14 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:Because it's literally the reason you gave for it being a scummy vote.
read the whole thing. that is 1 part of many other scum points he has against him. and i want your detailed thought on all of the points i've made.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 576, RCEnigma wrote:What do you think of roster?
he and i have been mindmelding a lot. i am not lynching there today
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #580 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:15 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 572, Vedith wrote:
In post 568, DoubtingThomas wrote:
this is actually a scummy post. i don't see anger in any of my posts. explain what made you think i was angry at all. maybe i am just annoyed that lich is not getting lynched already even though he is literally bleeding scum
Call it what you want, just chill out a bit.
I get it's frustrating but shitting on people for their play or in general regardless doesn't help. I've done it enough in the past to know.
your opinion on my case
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #583 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:30 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 581, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 578, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 575, RCEnigma wrote:Because it's literally the reason you gave for it being a scummy vote.
read the whole thing. that is 1 part of many other scum points he has against him. and i want your detailed thought on all of the points i've made.
Yeah I'm not doing that, I've read it and I'll keep it in mind.

If the theory he thinks overkill is cop doesn't hold up. Why do you think he decided you were the scum pushing him and not overkill?
stop mentioning 5% of the 100% of scum case i have on him
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #584 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:32 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

rce, who are you going to vote?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #73) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:27 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 600, Rabbi Vole wrote:Yo wagoning vla town
This feels like a slip AF
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #74) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:29 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

RCE trying to shade my case as if mine is as remotely empty as Lich's is is kind of funny
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #617 (isolation #75) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:30 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 612, Vedith wrote:I don't really think I want Rabbi lynched now.
I do want to discuss with Pignash when back though.

Can you present you case again Rooster?
Keep it small my brain is small.
whats the difference between pig and rabbi
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #76) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:31 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 608, Rabbi Vole wrote:How would you feel about joining me on rosterfoster, Mr. Enigma?
dont ignore teacher's question. why is piggy town for you to say "lynching vla town"

???
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #77) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

did pig even post

where did rabbi made you doubt he was scum
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (isolation #78) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:44 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

worm, what do you think about lich?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (isolation #79) » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:00 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 631, Vedith wrote:
In post 621, Vedith wrote:When we were in the back and fourth.
Did you want to follow up with this DT?
i didnt understand what you were referring to/talking about actually
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #80) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

whats the vc
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (isolation #81) » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 656, teacher wrote:EBWOP

Can someone take the time to do an actual lich case? I just dont see it. And I dont want the one sentence tunnels, but tell me a specific post that shows scum motivation? All I remember is the early claim shenanigans and it picking up steam way to easy. I think Lich's response to the claims was organic, if silly, and I can see his own mentality thoughout.

I am feeling very uninspired by this gamestate. After re-ISOing, I am still happy with my townblock, but nullreading way too many slots for a pagecount in the 20s. I am off rabbi and pignash for the time being, so willing to pressure another slot I havent felt much on. VOTE: Roster
this is the second? or third? person saying they don't understand lich vote.

i've learned from a good town player that people who come into the thread and ask why the top wagon is being wagoned means scums tmi'ing a town top wagon and hoping to make themselves look townier once the town wagoned player flips.

VOTE: teacher
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #712 (isolation #82) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:20 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 676, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 656, teacher wrote:EBWOP

Can someone take the time to do an actual lich case? I just dont see it. And I dont want the one sentence tunnels, but tell me a specific post that shows scum motivation? All I remember is the early claim shenanigans and it picking up steam way to easy. I think Lich's response to the claims was organic, if silly, and I can see his own mentality thoughout.

I am feeling very uninspired by this gamestate. After re-ISOing, I am still happy with my townblock, but nullreading way too many slots for a pagecount in the 20s. I am off rabbi and pignash for the time being, so willing to pressure another slot I havent felt much on. VOTE: Roster
this is the second? or third? person saying they don't understand lich vote.

i've learned from a good town player that people who come into the thread and ask why the top wagon is being wagoned means scums tmi'ing a town top wagon and hoping to make themselves look townier once the town wagoned player flips.

VOTE: teacher
In post 706, Vedith wrote:UNVOTE: Pignash

So why is Voxlen the wagon atm?
lol
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #713 (isolation #83) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:21 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

a50 whats your read on me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #84) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

what made you change your read on me?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #719 (isolation #85) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 646, volxen wrote:

So what's the point of starting a wagon on someone who is not even here to respond to the wagon against him? And if you really are wanting to start a wagon against him, why wait for Vedith to vote for him before placing your own vote?

And like DT brought up in this post:
In post 561, DoubtingThomas wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 151, Almost50 wrote:
In post 142, DoubtingThomas wrote:
haha.. fooled ya
again

I said I
fooled him
again. I didn't even say it was "in a game of Mafia", let alone "town reading me when I'm scum". It's not
my
fault that
you
have comprehension problems or you jump to conclusions reading something that isn't there, and if you had tried to read beyond that you'd realize I explained I can joke with Creature & RCE (specifically) without them misunderstanding.

But that's not the
only
problem here. The real issue is you're comments seem to be aiming at playing down anyone's TR on anyone. You so not want
anyone
to trust
anyone else
. You know who does that? Scum do. They want the town to keep doubting each other and keep everyone in their lynching pool. You know how town go about TRs they feel unjustified> They
ask for the reasoning
. They don't go "I'm not pleased about this" and "you are scummy so stop posting" and "did he break his meta?" (on response to a TR stated on Creature).

And you may scream "OMGUS" as loud as you can, cuz I don't care how it looks to you nor how you want to call it.
In post 193, Almost50 wrote:ME IS NO LYKE DIS SR WARM GIMMICK. HAW DOES EVERYBIDY FEEL ABOWT LINCHYNG THEM TOODAY?
In post 210, Almost50 wrote:
In post 198, RCEnigma wrote:I can think of at least 8 ways to kill a worm.
I can think of 3:

1- Dipping it in alcohol
2- Locking it in a can after blowing cigarette smokes in it
3- Sinking it in certain sticky liquids

That's why drinking, smoking and having lots of sex is GOOD for your health. :P

On a serious note though, do you think it a good idea to out a VT role, gave Worm target it (and die), and then scum shoot the new PR? I mean, IF this role is for real them he played it in the worst possible way EVER.
In post 211, Almost50 wrote:
In post 202, demonlord wrote:Man this game is going at a
snails
worm pace.
Fixed that for you, Mr President.
In post 280, Almost50 wrote:The best play to Worm's claim is to leave him alone for today. If he town, Scum will have to decide whether to believe him or not, amd if they do they need to decide on whether kill him or not. Anything that gives scum a headache I am good with.
In post 281, Almost50 wrote:
Obviously if you can't tunnel you need to bridge, unless you prefer to wait for the ferry.
In post 303, Almost50 wrote:Eh, gotta start somewhere

VOTE: demonlord

RCE, Creature and Vedith want this wagon, so who am I to argue? This is NOT me denying responsibility for the flip, btw. I am just stating my reason for voting there, but it;s MY vote and MY responsibility.
In post 315, Almost50 wrote:
In post 308, demonlord wrote:Woah, woah, woah! That changed fast! Against me! I feel that this just a scum lynch. Lynching the underdog.
No. It's a Democrats driven impeachment. Hillary's collaborating with the Chinese, North Koreans and the Mexicans (only the bad ones. The drug dealers). Oh, and -most importantly- the
CNN
is backing this all the way.
In post 316, Almost50 wrote:
In post 314, demonlord wrote:Demonlord, I meant that you probably meant that you were the one being jumped on.
I thought you meant that he probably meant that you probably meant that you smell spearmint!

Dude, post something that has to do with the game, pg you will. (Or you can relief me of all taxes and cancel my parking tickets in exchange for my vote going elsewhere. Your choice.)
In post 478, Almost50 wrote:
In post 435, Creature wrote:???
???
In post 479, Almost50 wrote:^Was this still open or did I miss out?^
In post 494, Almost50 wrote:1- I don't understand the case on TL as of yet. Can anyone help me get why he is being wagoned?
2- Rabbi (Trump slot) is being resisted heavily by 4-5 players, and I can't see them all being town. If giving the replacement slack was the idea, I don't see why it was resisted by so many BEFORE the replacement took place.
3- REC voting Vedith is kinds annoying. You know it ain't gonna happen today with this players list. Get off the vanity wagon and vote one of the two main candidates, or find a third candidate who
can
be lynched today and give a good case on why they're worthy of the lynch.
4- Same goes for Volxen. Worm is self-resolving. We don't need to pursue his case today. He's not gonna make it too far as either alignment the way he plays.
5- TL also needs to stop the OMGUS. Instead, show us why you shouldn't be voted, or -at least- give us a real case other than "He's tunneling me so I'm returning the favour. That ain't gonna fly further than your own nose.

Another P.S. I'm not fond of roster's catch up, but I'm willing to give him another chance. At least he's trying. Meanwhile pignash is nonexistent, and neither is volxen.
In post 495, Almost50 wrote:
In post 493, 0verki11 wrote:
In post 342, 0verki11 wrote:Im fine with a demon lynch but im more confident in a lich lynch.
Creature is town, Teacher is town, Worm is town, RCE, DT, Teacher are probably town.
Ez time for a d1 gamesolve
Add Rabbi and Roster to this.
You forgot Teacher as a new addition. :P
In post 510, Almost50 wrote:
In post 496, Rabbi Vole wrote:Who resisted my wagon Mr Monkey? Do any motivations stick out to you as worse than others?
Not until you actually provide more content. It just feels weird that 5 players defended your predecessor the way he played.
In post 512, Almost50 wrote:
In post 498, 0verki11 wrote:hes not even tunneling me theres no pressure involved there.
Nobody talked about pressure. In fact, if he was applying any real pressure I wouldn't have stopped him. That's why I said to either stop it or provide a real case.

In post 520, Almost50 wrote:VOTE: pignash
In post 528, Almost50 wrote:
In post 527, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 526, Rabbi Vole wrote:He has Vedith who you townread in his POE and townreads DT who is your strongest scumread - obviously your views of the gamestate are going to be fairly different but do you buy that those reads are legit?
yeah... DT is scum and you cannot convince me otherwise.

Here's 0verki11's readlist according to the ISO.

Double Town
: teacher
Town
: Creature, Dr Worm, Rabbi Vole
Probtown
: RCEnigma, DoubtingThomas, rosterfoster
POE: Vedith
Scum
: TemporalLich

Yeah this seems somewhat survivalistic.
Can Overkill confirm this to be his current readlist?
In post 532, Almost50 wrote:So you wouldn't mind voting pignash if needs be. Right?

A50 makes a big ass case on me, clashes with me a little bit, then a day later
NEVER REVISITS
the read on me

I scraped all his posts. He never even mentions me, but actively tries to start a wagon on low hanging frits, who are not posting and are not ready to actively defend themselves like demonlord and when the sub comes in, retreats to pignash.

Doesn't look like his scum read on me is real. Doesn't look like he is trying to really find scums. He's trying to defend Lich by shading people's scum read on him.

@Almost50, can you explain your town read of Lich?
Your transitions don't really make sense since they were never explained. First you voted for DT and made a case against him, at one point going so far as to agree with DT when he said that either you or him should be the day one lynch (see: post ). Then you voted for Demonlord (Rabbi Vole) (see: post ), and now you want to wagon Pignash. Why did you abandon your original push against DT?
What do you think about this post? How does it affect your read on volxen?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #720 (isolation #86) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Last I checked, I was null on volxen and has town read on roster for mindmedling a lot with me, which is admittedly, weak.

Given this, I should say, as of right now, I will vote volxen if it is strictly between the two, but volxen lynch doesn't give us too much to work with. I kinda hope/expected him to post more, but Idk why he isn't being replaced?

What makes me be wary of the volxen wagon is how non-resistant it is. Seems like everyone's okay with it and doesn't really have a strong reason to think he is scum. If someone can explain their scum read on volxen, that'd be great -- aside from activity.

@ A50, who do you prefer, and why?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #87) » Sun Mar 10, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Also why were so many people resistant to TemporalLich wagon? Like teacher who scummily came in and said, "I don't get this wagon" We've seen a lot of those.
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #812 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:43 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Whats my connection with RF?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #818 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:53 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 815, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 812, DoubtingThomas wrote:Whats my connection with RF?
and suggest RF trying to make DT look like town.

(from DT) suggests either buddying or townblocking.

I actually responded to with "Wow you are not trying to hide a DT/RF scumteam." This of course could be townblocking, but given that both you and RF are scummy, I'm going with buddying.

It's a tenuous connection that relies on you or RF flipping red.
I thought you were town reading me now

Also, you think scum teammates will try to so-obviously-buddybuddy in the thread like that?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #819 (isolation #90) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:54 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

I think the way both RF and I were townreading each other almost never comes from w/w
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #91) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:56 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Lich, I will give you that you are a lot townier now. The problem is, it seems so different from your game d1, i feel like it's more likely to come from a scum trying to up his game after being pushed to possibly be lynched d1. what do you think about that
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #821 (isolation #92) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 9:58 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 231, Creature wrote:Why is DT defending Lich again?
what do you think abotu this post, lich.

also i am not sure where creature's head is, and usually i do know
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (isolation #93) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:33 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 875, Rabbi Vole wrote:{RV}
{pignash}
{A50, 0verki11}
{TemporalLich, rosterfoster, Creature}
{Dr Worm}
{Vedith, DoubtingThomas}
{teacher}
{}
{}

this feels eehh but my energies have been focused elsewhere so it's not surprising that I don't love it
you think i make a scum read on teacher like that as partners?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (isolation #94) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:34 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

roster what's your read on me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (isolation #95) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:35 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 895, Vedith wrote:\o/
die
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #96) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

is that a 3p claim
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #909 (isolation #97) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 905, rosterfoster wrote:DT You're town. What do you think about Creature? He's kind of been just saying shit and not particularly contributing, but I'm not feeling scum from it for some reason.
i don't feel like i am the best at reading creatue anymre, but town creature feels like he'd have more input into solving the game. unless he's trying to change up his meta on purpose. i don't really town read him rn

p.s. what's your favorite letter
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (isolation #98) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 907, Vedith wrote:Yes im jester \o/
"I claim scum \o/"
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #918 (isolation #99) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Vedith, you are Donald Trump's son?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #100) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 914, rosterfoster wrote:Ongoing games. Apart from that, none.

Pedit: J

Also can we all just appreciate the TL is scum.
who are your scum reads
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #101) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Creature why don't you obv town anymore. if it's to make your scum game stronger, i disapprove it heavily
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (isolation #102) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i veto that lynch
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #103) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

what did you mean by i need to read more rabbi
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (isolation #104) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 929, Rabbi Vole wrote:
In post 924, Vedith wrote:I think DT is Scum can we lynch there?
why is DT scum friend
because DT (Donald Trump) is his daddy
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (isolation #105) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

veidth you and i have 106 posts each with me making this post !!! \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #106) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 937, Creature wrote:
Nah
can u enlighten me with your reads list
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (isolation #107) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

so do i! \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (isolation #108) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:49 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

Creature I will town read you if you surpass our post count \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #952 (isolation #109) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

0verkill RCE and Almost 50 all have 77 posts \o/

the 77 club
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #956 (isolation #110) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 950, Vedith wrote:That won't happen because creature is Scum \o/
his alignment doesn't change my read on him \o/
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #959 (isolation #111) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 955, Creature wrote:
In post 947, DoubtingThomas wrote:Creature I will town read you if you surpass our post count \o/
I do it naturally. Forcing me will just lead to "oh noes creature's artificially rising his postcount"
this wasn't ur response last time i said this to you, tbh

VOTE: creature
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #961 (isolation #112) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

oh and yeah he was town there
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #113) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 963, Creature wrote:
In post 959, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 955, Creature wrote:
In post 947, DoubtingThomas wrote:Creature I will town read you if you surpass our post count \o/
I do it naturally. Forcing me will just lead to "oh noes creature's artificially rising his postcount"
this wasn't ur response last time i said this to you, tbh

and you expect me to search my previous games just to copypaste whatever I said last time?
yikes post
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1011 (isolation #114) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why would you claim. if you flip we will see your role anyways
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1014 (isolation #115) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1012, Creature wrote:
In post 1010, Rabbi Vole wrote:creature ???posting triggers me
???
why cant scum creature post this kind of shit
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1021 (isolation #116) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am not really saying it's a tell. i amsaying his posting is subpar which i expect more from scum creats to do
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #117) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:18 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

rabbi, i know who you are
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #118) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

wait actually?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (isolation #119) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you play in mafia universe?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #120) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

give me a hint rabbi
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #121) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

only a handful would call me charismatic from mafia universe

what do you think of my play in general rabbi
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1052 (isolation #122) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:48 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

how many games did you play with me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #123) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i'll give you town lean for rating me really well tho <3
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1055 (isolation #124) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 949, Creature wrote:
In post 940, DoubtingThomas wrote:
In post 937, Creature wrote:
Nah
can u enlighten me with your reads list
Town:
Rabbi
pignash
teacher
A50
Dr Worm
me

Scummietubbies:
roosterfoster
TemporalLich

Leftovers:
You
Overkill
Vedith
why did you say nah to my lynch if you only have me as a null read
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1057 (isolation #125) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

are you shortaru
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1060 (isolation #126) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

can u explain ur read on me this game
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1065 (isolation #127) » Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

who is templeach? teacher?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1087 (isolation #128) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 1:42 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

vedith is town
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #129) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:14 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

teacher ur read on me?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #130) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:28 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i am surprised so many people have me null
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1093 (isolation #131) » Thu Mar 14, 2019 2:28 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

They usually love me or hate me. Not so often are there betweens
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1108 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:43 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1107, Almost50 wrote:Hmmm..

rosterfoster (4): Temporal Lich, Almost50, teacher, Vedith,

This is now looking more and more appealing. It looks to me that it's an all town wagon (I had reservations/doubts about Vedith earlier)

Can we get a Creature to vote with us? Would a Rabbi do? I'm sure pignash will follow. At least put roster @L-1 and let's get a claim.
what changed for you to town read vedith now?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 2:43 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i have something to say before roster is hammered so don't hammer him until i come back. i wanna wait til he claims tho
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1115 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:38 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i think you should claim
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #135) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:27 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1264, 0verki11 wrote:Doctor gg ez im dead tommorow
I am doctor i cc
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1281 (isolation #136) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:28 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1264, 0verki11 wrote:Doctor gg ez im dead tommorow
In post 1270, rosterfoster wrote:I feel that’s a town claim by Overkill.

Teacher, I understand that this is not necessarily a town role - DT said he would think it’s roughly 50/50 in our PT last night so I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of trust in me.

I can see the case for Rabii scum. I suspect the puppet dies if Rabii dies, although saying that the puppet has no role pm makes me think that lunching the puppet would not give us any more information, so we must lynch Rabii instead if we’re testing that.
I claimed doc in pt and u think that claim is a town claim? How
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1282 (isolation #137) » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:30 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

VOTE: 0verk1ll
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1450 (isolation #138) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

aw man i should have healed the monkey
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1509 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:38 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i cant target every night...
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #140) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

why the hell would i out who i targetted last night? i cant heal two days in a row. that allows scums to get an ensured kill the next night. fucking use ur brains pls
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1547 (isolation #141) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:57 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

what do you mean why i didnt full claim? i claimed doctor literally before d2 even started
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #142) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:01 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

also creature probably thinking i am scum with over of all people is prob scum claim
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1549 (isolation #143) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:02 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

because creature knows i spew my partners really hard. i have like no interaction with over at all. for him to think i am scum with over over people like roster is just a scum claim
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #144) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:36 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you can't consecutively save in mafia universe. thought that was default as doc. lol
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1556 (isolation #145) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:41 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

ok well i cant
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1557 (isolation #146) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:42 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

also i wont out who i healed the day after because it just helps the mafias kill someone for sure now.

can someone summarize all the claims just so i can have a better idea of who to heal? tbh
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #147) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:50 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

just stop role fishing. it's tilting me
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:51 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you are basically saying you are helping mafias get perfect information so that they can kill around town powers just because "it's crystal clear"

???????
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:51 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

kill that vig, tbh
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:03 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

you are constantly asking me to claim more about my doctor role. you are asking who i healed last night. things like that help mafia tremendously. i categorized all of those actions under the umbrella term, 'role fishing'
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1568 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:10 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

lol roster are you scum?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:11 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

not really why do you say that?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1572 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:13 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

if i was scum i dont think i tell you to claim on d1 nor not kill you on n2 after telling you to claim. you claiming there helped you live that day. you think that was scum motivated?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1577 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:22 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

whos the obvious person
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1579 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:39 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1559, StefanB wrote:And whom to heal should be crystal clear to everyone paying attention...
the crystal clear person
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1581 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:49 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

breature
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #157) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:34 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1591, Creature wrote:was thinking how likely would scum!you CC your scumbuddy enough to make him change his claim, but you're saying it's very likely apparently.
you think i would cc 0verk1ll and make him retract his doc claim and let that be like the only interaction i have with him in the whole game as his teammate?

i dont think you believe this
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #158) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:35 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

that being said i forgot it was 0verk1ll who fake claimed doc. yeah that was really bad of him. might vote there nonetheless
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #159) » Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:35 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

i need a vote count pls
@ mod
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #160) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #161) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:47 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

"i am a doc" is sketchy?
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1651 (isolation #162) » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by DoubtingThomas »

so you think a town alignment has no doctor related role? that i am mafia doctor?

lmfao
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1663 (isolation #163) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:37 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

In post 1657, TemporalLich wrote:DoubtingThomas (The successful NK on teacher makes your doc claim a fake claim, likely scum. Acting scummy lately fwiw)
Or it means I healed teacher last night and couldn't heal him again so I wanted to keep who I healed low key
DoubtingThomas
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
DoubtingThomas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #164) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:38 am

Post by DoubtingThomas »

My full claim is Radioactive Doctor.

I can heal someone. Then if I target anyone the second time (doesn't have to be consecutive), they die instead.

So, that's why I said I can't heal consecutively.

This is never a scum role in this situation

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”