Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:49 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Why would I kill her? She brought me squirrels. You don't kill someone who brings you squirrels!
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #33 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:21 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Vote: Skruffs

For not random voting yet

Nothing like an early bandwagon!
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #44 (isolation #2) » Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:16 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Unvote: Skruffs - Vote: Rotten Snitch

For joining a bandwagon that was uncool

FoS: Mizzy
for not letting me know the wagon wasn't cool until it was too late.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:40 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy I don't think it is just empty fingerpointing. The game only identifies vanilla townies. We may be correct in assuming that there is a cop, seer, or investigator who was able to get a read on someone Night-0. Although right now it may seem like empty accusations but I'm sure there could be truth behind one of them.

Just a thought.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:43 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Wow Skruffs you kinda dropped a bomb on that one....
I was waiting to see what others thought of your above post. Correct me if I'm wrong though. You were hinting to the Meta information:
I'm not going to use it as such, but that's the 'meta' information I wa sreferring to.
But you were not going to use it how?

Sounds like you used it just how you wanted to. But what were you trying to say here I wonder?

I wasn't going to jump on you as her killer but this post makes me feel as though you are trying to save your own butt should anyone Meta your posts.

No one else brought up us knowing each other. If they were in the chatroom when you validated us they wouldn't remember a couple of newb names. Because they at the time had no idea of their own roles.

Now I have to look at your reaction to Strappado being killed:
Post 5
O.o
Rotten Snitch, did you kill Strappado?
Post 6
"gaoler - someone who guards prisoners" - the Free Online Dictionary. It also indicates 'law officer', but I am guessing that Gaoler meant 'jailkeeper'. That's unfortunate.
Your "That's unfortunate" could be read two different ways.
How did you mean it?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:51 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy wrote:As for RS, I feel like he's trying to distance himself from Skruffs, probably because of the meta info Skruffs brought up (see how unhelpful that was?) and it's already causing reactions where there might not otherwise have been. Some folks might say that's good, but I say it's completely fluff-content and does not help us scumhunt; it can only get in the way.

I also feel like RS is trying to create doubt in Skruffs where, again, he might not have otherwise and I think he's trying to vindicate himself (overly much) by casting Skruffs in the questioning light that he is
Distance myself from Skruffs... not really. All this Meta gaming had me quiet because I can't really contruibute due to my newbiness. Skruffs did raise my suspicions why he even wanted to bring it up to begin with. Which is why I asked him how he meant his "That's Unfortunate" comment. Anyone could have caught that.

"Vindicate himself (overly much)".....Why would I have any reason to overly vindicate myself? I have done nothing wrong to suggest it.

Like I said Skruffs comment perked my interest and I brought it to light. If I was distancing myself I'd have FoS'd him or voted.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 1:47 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy, My thoughts on this were:
Rotten Snitch wrote: wrote: Which is why I asked him how he meant his "That's Unfortunate" comment. Anyone could have caught that.

I'll wait to judge until I see an answer from Skruffs, but yes, I did see that, and I didn't think it was anything to bother with. It IS unfortunate...strappado was a player character who never got to play in the game. That kinda sucks.
Yes Strappado was a player character who never got to play in the game. However she was also named the "Gaoler" and according to Skruffs' mad dictionary skills and the fact that the "Werewolves or whatever" killed her we can assume she had a pro-town power role. So yes it is unfortunate to the town that she was killed. Was it as unfortunate to Skruffs to make a comment - in a sarcastic way or a surprised way - is what I was asking. Being as we cannot tell tone from text we have no way of knowing how he meant it.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 1:02 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

No Skruffs as you said the implication that you set up was you or I would be the red herring for the attack as you already stated.
so one of them dying could be a red herring to get me to attack R.S. or vice versa
I'm not attacking you for it. I was merely stating that more than likely no one paid attention in the chat room when you mentioned Strappado and myself. I just thought it was a way you were covering your own butt if someone did actually meta.

I was curious to your statement in the very begining before the random voting ever started, you accused me and made a comment that could be seen as snide or sympathetic. This could have been playful, or it could have been leading up to this.

No, I'm not trying to be defensive just trying to nip this in the bud so it does not come up later for any reason.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #141 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:29 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Hmmm. putting me at L-2 because I didn't contribute to the reminiscing of old games I was never part of? Not bickering back and forth about what someone did in games that happened months ago? WIFOM? 50% of this game is WIFOM!

How about adding an OMGUS to your reasoning as well. LOL Because I think your reasoning alone isn't good enough to put me at L-2

FoS: Andycyca
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #143 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 7:24 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Are you serious?

All I ask of you is your reasoning for putting me at L-2? Because I didn't ponder people’s actions based on past games and roles? Or because I looked at Skruffs’ possible subtle hint to scum and called it out? Notice how I never accused him or voted him. I just asked him what he meant by it.

What have you contributed to us?
30- random vote
69- made a comment that is hypocritical to your vote on me
Early scumhunting doesn't mean correct scumhunting, but it certainly is protown.
123- making a pointless comment on a conversation you were never really part of, nor did you continue with the conversation
140- jumped on my bandwagon for what actual reason?
142- still after I questioned your reason you insult my play style?

So I’ll ask you again- why am I scum and what was the reason for such a quick vote?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #146 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 8:33 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I'm bitching L-2 because it was a rash move for little reasons

1. "I'm a newbie, that's why I don't contribute a lot"
2. "Why would I..." Stinks of WIFOM

Is that really reason for L-2?
Or Mizzy is that really reason for L-1?

So early in the game to jump on me when I have not said anything clearly scummy.

I understand I am still random voting me and I'll take that off when I am ready to vote but it was interesting to see how high I got huh?

BTW Mizzy your L-1 comment.. you are already voting me.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #148 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 10:22 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy- I do not think you are really reading the posts
You corrected yourself and said you would put me at L-1 for your reasons.

You gave reasons and I will address them.
1) Attacking someone else is not a defense for your own actions.
<My initial actions were responding to Skruffs. I didn't attack you because you were already randomly voting me and we were discussing I attacked Andycyca because of a weak vote and his slandering my play style>

2) Continuously muddying the water with more WIFOM and attempting to justify doing so by saying 50% of the game is WIFOM.
<Andycyca's vote on me was for WIFOM. I said WIFOM is half of the game and it does not justify a clear scum tell because everyone at some point does it>

3) Using slightly sarcastic questions instead of a defense for yourself.
<There was nothing to defend. I was attacking his putting me on L-2. As I have seen so far sarcasm is not a scummy thing either>

4) Not reading (Andy gave reasons he voted you, if you had looked...so why do you keep asking for some?)
<Andycyca's reasons for putting me on L-2 were not justified. Newbie? WIFOM?
Maybe a reason to cast a vote earlier but not when there is already a bandwagon on me. As far as not reading- you misread your own comments and votes. I think this looked bad because you were willing to put me at L-1 for what? Sarcasm? Not reading? WIFOM? Bringing up a point that I think is important? I really think this is going a little too far>

5) Continuously going back to what Skruffs said about the death of the Gaoler (we have no idea what alignment the Gaoler was as far as I know and so anything Skruffs said cannot be and never can be proven as being pro- or anti-town.)
<I only continuously defended my Skruffs point because you kept attacking it. I made my point and dropped it. I will however defend my opinion that subtle hints sometimes will call someone out or catch them off guard later. Also we can assume the Gaoler was good because she was killed at night (I dont think if there was a 1 shot vig they would randomly use it the first night)>

I personally think that Andycyca is using weak accusations to jump on my bandwagon. I think this is scummy. He has not given reason enough for a vote. And now that Mizzy has accused me it will be easy for him to agree on his actions.

I also know that I am on my own bandwagon. Seeing as some are quick to put me at L-1 and I will not be near a computer to make sure I'm not lynching myself I will unvote. See you all tomorrow.

Unvote: Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:30 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy-I know this will probably go back and forth for a while
There were a few things I would like to address though.

All I am saying on the WIFOM issue is that everyone at some point in the game is guilty of it. To vote me like that is ridiculous.

You say that “by avoiding providing a defense” can be seen as scummy but then in the next comment you say that my overly defensive tone and paranoia makes a strong case. So what is it? Defensive or avoiding defense what am I doing?
Paranoia? No, I just thought it was odd from the reaction I received for bringing up a point I thought was valid.
I still think this pressure is odd.

Putting words in your mouth? No I have been very good about making sure I stated and corrected your own vote on me. I said that you corrected yourself many times.
I said I defended my point on Skruffs possibly dropping a subtle hint and I said I was defending my opinion. I was not calling out his definition of Gaoler I was calling out his tone when he said it was unfortunate. And again I never defended him against my own attack. You are putting words in my mouth now.

What I meant by my last comment was that I asked Andycyca for a little more detail in the reason he voted me. He has not given it yet but now if he does he will not have to use his own words to answer me. He can copy your argument against me.

Elmo- No I will not actually vote anyone yet because all I have are suspicions. I do not think Mizzy is scum for calling me out. Andycyca I gave the FoS because I don't think he yet warrants a vote. My vote is all I have and I will not throw it around (aside from the fun random voting stage). I will vote to show my confidence in my decision.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #159 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:36 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy

I’ll do this again and hopefully you will see some of my point of view. (Yes I will bring old stuff up again because you are not seeing my point)

Your whole Skruffs thing, I just don’t understand your logic
Let me make it easier by explaining my thoughts
-sometimes criminals will leave behind clues to lure the police. I feel as though the same applies to mafia, some people get a kick out of dropping subtle hints early in the game
-that was where I was going with Skruffs “That’s Unfortunate” comment.
Skruffs also wanted everyone to meta- when this didn’t bring up our history and no one stumbled on this-he brought it up himself- It seemed as though he wanted everyone to see this for a reason
-I wanted to know why?- and he responded with “I'm not actually trying to make a situation of it myself, I am merely putting this information out there so that it can be acknowledged and discarded”
-I thought this was going a little too far to simply mention and discard something-

Real answers to the following questions:
1. I think I have presented plenty of valid reasoning and defense for my actions. Considering you are really the only one who has actively pursued me. Andycya did not actually give IMO valid reasons for his vote. Being a newbie is a random stage reason for a vote not a page 6 vote.

2. Why do I continue on the Skruffs thing… because you keep countering me on it.. I see it as a valid observation on my point- agree or disagree and move on-

3. Yes I think I am actively scum hunting. I have my FoS on IMO somewhat scummy behavior on Andycyca. He had enough time to quickly vote me and insult my game play instead of explaining himself to me so I understood his motive.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #14) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:33 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I actually like the Skruffs / Zindaras conversation going on here. But it does not prove anything as to alignment. Again with the Meta. 

I made a brief read through most of the early parts was completely random in my opinion. The whole Meta crap… talk about muddying up the waters. Places suspicions but gives no evidence.

@ Elmo post 46 – You voted me for no reason Hasdgfas in the next post called you out on it.
“voting for a self-voter, eh elmo? How often do you find them to be scum?”
Elmo post 51 - That's not why I voted him, cow.
Why did you vote me?
If indeed my rant on Skruffs came off as scummy, this was well before your vote on me. You had no other reason for voting me. You make a sarcastic remark at Capricious for voting Andycyca and then follow him on Andy’s bandwagon.

Mizzy - Eldrad I haven’t disappeared, just had one hell of a weekend.

FoS Elmo
for getting too excited about bandwagons and really not explaining your reason for wanting to starting one.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #206 (isolation #15) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:00 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Why do I like the Skruffs / Zindaras conversation?
It looks like you take one part Meta, add an equal part of the current game. Mix it up, a teaspoon or so of sarcasm. Put it on the back burner for a couple of posts and you just provided a case against someone.

Skruffs has been pestering Zindaras all game and Zin finally broke down and went for the bait. But I still don’t see anything more solid than the possibility that this game will be like the others……

I just see it as planting seeds in others heads of possibilities you cannot prove until lynching or NK's. Which also allows you to back out in day two by saying you never actually saw anything scummy in the current game just in his or her past games.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #209 (isolation #16) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy- I actually don't think Skruffs is trying to pull the attention away from me. I think he is waiting on a better time to bring the heat back on me. I don't know what his intentions are now but he was too quick to write me off like he did. I will admit that my previous posts seemed scumy although it was not my intent. I saw something in Skruffs posts. Although it was WIFOMy on my part I apologize. I still get a tingle when I read Skruffs posts.......call it love.... or call it suspicion.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:41 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Elmo wrote:Snitch's attitude in 44 bugs me. Not self-voting, the way he's so easily influenced by Mizzy's comment; he wagons someone, Mizzy tosses out some random comment with a vote, and Snitch immediately unvotes and votes himself. That just seems really... overcautious, like he'll agree with anything, even to the extent of voting himself, if it'll let him fit in. Good enough for page 2 vote, certainly.
I randomly voted Skruffs and playfully pulled my vote and voted myself because Mizzy said the bandwagon was uncool. That was all playful, just like your page one and two random votes. Or by post 25 did you have a suspect list and was ready to move past random stage Mr. Seriouspants?
”Elmo” wrote: I think the majority of the wagon on Snitch seems to be caused by weak application of logic.
Elmo although it looked like ya kinda defended me there you’re still forgetting you were on my bandwagon. You, Andy, me, and Mizzy….We are the majority….. Possibly Sir T also for trying to keep the wagon rolling.
We can throw me out of the equation because as long as there was a wagon on me I felt safer with my vote staying. I pulled it when I felt threatened which I explained.

@ Sir T What of my responses did you not like?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #299 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:45 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I still want to know about Sir T. Where ya at buddy? I want to know what you thought was scummy considering you jumped on to try to keep the wagon on me going and used this as your reason. (edited to just have my issues)
Sir Tornado wrote: I think RS is pretty scummy at the moment. I especially don't like his responses.

Before the RS wagon started, I was leaning towards a Capricious/Mizzy scum. Not sure about Mizzy anymore since I agree with her about RS.

Still, happy with my vote.
Sir Tornado wrote:Er... Wait. Not happy with my vote.
vote RS
I have already asked you what you thought back in post 242 so I'm asking again.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 5:15 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Hey, sorry. I was sent down south on business. Will be home late tomorrow and hope to post by Thursday. Didn't want deadline before then so I'll make this a quickie.

@ Elmo - This is the second time you have pressured me to vote. I don't know why my vote is so important to you right this minute. Right now I do not have a good feeling and no one seems town.

@ Skruffles - Why so anxious to get to night 2 buddy?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #20) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:59 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Will post this afternoon - Really sorry :( this has been one hell of a week for me and I have a lot to read up on
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #21) » Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:40 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Some of my thoughts now that I am back. Again I apologize for being gone, if anyone has been to Ft. Polk, LA they will agree that my week sucked 

Anyway, I have done a partial read through and some things have come to my attention.
I will agree that Capri is a little odd in his posting. I have never played with Capri so I can’t say if this is usual or not. I do not really like his post 293
pro-town people are creators, scum play tag-along/ are concluders
I agree with everyone else in that this was a horrible waste of time.

I DISLIKE how you are asking if Capri has claimed. We have been making the deadline so far each time and as far as I know. In post 347 you are looking for a claim and it is no where near the chopping block for Capri yet.
I LIKE: his case he has presented on Capri and I agree with most of it. I just think the above point is a little off-ish, too soon to be asking for a roleclaim.

Mizzy I don’t like your WIFOM in post 323. You jumped down my throat so far you could touch my harbles for WIFOM. Yet it is ok when you do it because you are aware and saying so? It is still WIFOM and very two-faced. Muddying up the waters…..

Y your post 412 agrees with my previous posting on Skruffs defending me to bring it up against me later. I also agree that he could be fencing with everyone to stir up the pot later. Although I have to admit it is just the way Skruffs is. Damn him!
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:42 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

No Mizzy not really my argument on Skruffs were my thoughts as well. Again it seems to be ok if you mention it is WIFOM before committing WIFOM is your argument. In my case I just didnt acknowledge it was WIFOM.

And based on this attack is why Yos / Sir T is still voting on me. Because they agreed with what you said. That and a couple other misinterpretations.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:34 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Post......
I hate to say it I agree.
with a deadline being strung out this is getting difficult as people lose interest in posting to keep it alive. I doubt with a 24 hour deadline the wagon will swing.

Capri you really should be active right now.

Yos- I messed up the vote count on my previous post sorry about bringing your name into it.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #453 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:21 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

That was surprising but it is more like Andy put Day 1 out of it's misery.

Why are we so unhappy about it? We all agree that mislynch in most cases is better than no lynch.

We will be able to make a better assesment tomorrow when we have more to go on.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 03, 2008 8:24 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

EBWOP: disregard above post Sorry Ether :(
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #486 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 1:06 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos I agree with you that there was going to be no change in mindset and no other bandwagons were going to form (although I don’t agree that you would probably have preferred to see me hanging). Capri was just a villager he did not claim so we did not know at the time, we needed a lynch. We have all agreed that a no lynch is worse than a mis-lynch. Although….. If half the bandwagon didn’t think Capri was scum then it should have been easy to change the wagon. WTF? You all voted for Capri although you didn’t want to, you all had the power to change the wagon.

What I don’t like about Andy was that he threw his whole vote on Eldarad in his 449. he answered Eldrad’s questions as grounds for voting Andy.
This almost makes it look like Eldrad is at fault for Andy’s actions. Eldrad asks why people are not voting, Andy votes.

He referenced his two posts which state a quick lynch is better than at least trying for something different even after he stated that Capri was not the scummiest. This is ridiculous logic, he wants a quick lynch in 408 but states he does not think Capri is scum

Andy’s 423 stated “even if Capri isn't the scummier right now, he should claim quickly or die”
I don’t see this as anything but aggressive and threatening. There are better ways of asking questions. I see aggressiveness mixed with indecisiveness a scummy thing. Andy stated that Capri wasn’t scummy in his opinion but still said “claim or die”
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:47 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I'm not lurking Mizzy. I just don't have anything to say right now. As a matter of fact just about every time I do make a post you jump on my case. The conversations I have had with you are extremely diffucult and as of yet I have no other suspicions. Except a wild notion that maybe Capri was right about the whole cat mafia theory, cause I really see Skruffs, Mizzy, and Zindy at the top of my list. I do not have 100% proof yet and therefore I am watching and trying to make my connections.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:20 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

No actually you did post back to me. I called you out (419) for your admitted WIFOM and your hypocrisy you countered in post 427. The only reason you did not continue arguing with me is because my argument (428) was valid and you really couldn’t have continued without looking scummy. So you probably let that one drop.

Case in point you come right back with making me look bad right now. You are not my excuse for not posting. I have already given my excuse. It may be seen as lurking to some but I am reading very thoroughly and taking notes. Like I said all’s I got is my vote and I’m gonna make sure it is on the right person.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #538 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:36 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy the reason you didn't attack me for post 486 was because for the first time in the whole game we were thinking along the same lines. Of course you would not attack me for it. We were both referencing the Andycaca Hammer and the rest of the bandwagon pointing fingers elsewhere.

Selectively ignoring point. You have got to be kidding. Yes I will selectively choose points of reference in each of my posts just as everyone else in this game does when trying to make a point. I am not going to quote the whole game thread to make a point. If I do not observe something you said it is because I either did not think it was worth addressing or it would not encompass what I was trying to relay to the rest of the town.

I already said that just because you admit it is WIFOM at the beginning of the post does not mean you are guilt free of committing WIFOM.
There's a big difference between, "Here's an argument I want the town to consider, but I'm not going to admit it's WIFOM," and "Here are my thoughts because I was asked for them, but I don't want the town to consider them because they are WIFOM and based on gut."
Ok so um if I say something is WIFOM and I do not want the town to acknowledge and discuss..... Then what am I doing by posting it??????....... Muddying the waters?? Yes I think that is a good term to use.....
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 3:51 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

On that note let me add some WIFOM to the game
..... No one read it though because it is WIFOM and cannot be proven but I am only posting this because I "don't want the town to consider it because it is WIFOM but it is a gut feeling I have".........

Just a hunch I have going off of Capri's first few posts.

On a weird side note in Capri’s first few post he hinted at a cat mafia (I know wolves are canine and all but there could also be werecats) Some meta that Skruffs did not mention about Strappado, him, and myself knowing each other is that Strappado’s avatar was a badger (if you have ever seen that Badgers, Badgers, Badgers, flash animation) --- Well Capri’s idea was quickly shot down by guess who??? Mizzy and Zindy. So Capri was first lynch
And Elmo was nightkilled. Just a thought but maybe they have intentionally killed off the other animal avatars as a joke? After that Mizzy changed her avatar to a cat chick. Hmmmmmm ------- just a playful thought. Love the cat avatar Skruffs……
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 4:13 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

And that is fine. I said it was just a hunch and the night actions kinda confirmed it.

I do however think Skruffs is acting very odd in his postings and I have some suspicions of you and zindy as well so it does fall into play for my own ideas.

Off track in thinking it's an avatar thing, yeah probably, it is fun to think that kind of stuff. I am not however basing my scum list off of that.
Off track in thinking you three could possibly be scum.... maybe not
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (isolation #32) » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:25 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos I have already stated that Skruffs is the tippest tops of my scum list followed by a quick second of Mizzy and Zindy. Mizzy called me out for lurking??? I have just as much activity in this game as some of the others. I understand you want more of an explanation but the weekend for me is not the best time. I will give more coming next week.

I really think that if there are more than two badguys then it is the above mentioned three. If not then it is a combination. I do not like Skruffs posts. Although they do make sense in some ways they just make ya feel like he is intentionally leading you. Don't like that. rather make my own observations. I really don't like Mizzy's activity. Although that may sound odd I think her almost 100 posts pretty much clog up the thread and make it harder to reference for suspicious activity. Zindy I get a bad vibe from. I do not like from the first few posts Skruffs was out to get him. This was all based on Meta and the exchange between them had 0% current game-scum hunting-pro town-content.

More next week though. I hope you all have a fun weekened I plan on getting smashed.
Cheers
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:58 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I said I would when I have more time. I am busy at work but I don’t want people thinking I am neglecting this game.
Yosarian2 wrote:That was the first real thing you've said all day, Rotton Snitch, you only did it in response to pressure about your lack of contrabution, and you were incredibly vauge about it. If you think Skruffs is scum, could you explain why? Same with Mizzy or Zindy. What have they done that makes you think they're likely to be scum, exactally?
Yos I have been meaning to post but it is really hard to follow the thread with the constant battling going on between Mizzy, Zindy, and Skruffs. This is pinging my scumdar the most is what seems to be the distancing that is going on. The three of them have been bickering all game and it has really been useless posts and logic that none of the others are biting. It is really making it look like they are doing this on purpose. I will not make quotes because I am at work and it will get really lengthy. The beginning had Skruffs and Zindy fighting about Meta which did not result in anything. It did not even in the slightest way contribute to Capri’s lynch. Mizzy and Skruffles get into a lot after that and then Skruffles accuses the Zindy Mizzy buddying up which set her off. I think this is all a gambit to isolate these three and confuse the rest of us. All of the votes with the exception of these three are from other peoples observations and suspicions which means no one is really reading what they say and thinking “hey ya got a point Skruffs ….vote mizzy or zindy or vice versa” With the amount of posts coming from them it will be hard for us to go through and sort out the Bull poop from the scum tells from the scum hunting. I have been meaning to make a nice post like this one with posts and quotes and such but I do not have the patience to wade through then endless posts to make my points.

What I also don’t like about Skruffles.
His quote here
You are not playing in the townie manner to which I am accustomed, Zindaras.
which are you accustomed to Skruffies? Townie or scum? I'm confused...
And I didn't say that you were scum in this game BECAUSE you were scum in the last three games we played in together, I am inferring that you are acting NOW like the scum you WERE in those games
I think Skruffs is playing this game with the intention to confuse and befuddle the other players. He has attacked everyone so far and has really put the gloves on to attack Mizzy and Zindy. But yet he was quick to be on the Capri bandwagon so that “we could make it through night two and get information” Yet after all the “information” we gathered in night two (Capri and Elmo being town) Skruffs still launches into Mizzy and Zindy again.

Skruffs what information were you looking for in night two? Because so far your attacks haven’t changed much since day 1
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:49 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Y- it could be the three or any combination. I do not know how many bad guys there are in this game but with three of us already dead I'm hoping there are only two bad guys.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 16, 2008 2:02 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

No what I gathered from the information that you wanted so badly was that
1) You suspected Mizzy and Zindy day one based on nothing.
2) We are down three townies, one of which you were part of on the lynch
3) Nothing has changed in your attacks since day 1. You are not even going after them for their voting patterns.
4) I do see Mizzy and Zindy's postings which is why I am suspicious of all three of you.
Because I do not know how many Scum-Wolf-Cat-Mafia there are I have to be suspicious of the three of you.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #36) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:39 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Eldarad I hope to respond to you today. This game takes so much time to read and double check that it is harder to do while at work. I do plan on acknowledging you question though.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:51 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

eldarad wrote:Rotten Snitch: what is your opinion on the Capri lynch? In contrast to Mizzy, you have not been vocal about attacking the Capri wagon, apart from post 486. So what do you think happened?
Was the Capri lynch caused by scum? Or lazy townies desperate to avoid a mislynch? Or something else?
What do you think of Mizzy's actions today with respect to the Capri wagon?
Do you agree with her attacks on people who joined the wagon without really thinking Capri was scum? Or do you disagree with me when I say that Mizzy has been attacking people Today?
@ Eldarad –
My opinion of the Capri Lynch: It was warranted. Looking back at it he really didn’t do too much to defend himself and or redirect / answer questions asked of him. He just about looked like caught scum. You get me close to lynch and I will gouge some eyeballs and try as hard as possible to root out scum even with my impending doom. Anything thing that could help town the next day. Capri didn’t do this and it has hurt us.

Was Capri’s lynch cause by scum. I can say there is a guarantee that at least one scum was on his wagon. We do not know how many bad guys there are but we can most defiantly assume there are two or more. Looking back at the voting patterns Zindy was on Capri in the beginning and then bailed when it started gathering speed. Maybe this was to say he thought Capri was town. I think anyone at this point in the game saying Capri was town should be looked at. Capri was not acting completely scummy but was also not acting in a purely town manner.

Avoiding a mislynch was a good thing. Although we are now down 3 townies we were able to keep control of the game and we used our power as a majority. Andy’s hammer was as I have said before essential for putting day 1 out of it’s misery. I was not going to hammer because I was not convinced either way that he was or was not scum. Mizzy was very quick to jump on the “who did what” and “it leading up to finger pointing thing” I did mention day 2 that everyone bitching about it had the power to remove their votes. I do not like how everyone on the wagon has justified their guilt by saying there was not going to be any other option. Again no one really truly went after anyone else.

What I do not like about the wagon and it’s riders is that Yos suspected me day 1 and day 2 but was ok with a “vote someone else because nothing is gonna change it” and Skruffles suspected Mizzy and Zindy day 1 and 2 but again “vote someone else because nothing is gonna change it” this kind of thinking is going to lynch another Townie today, IMO it is scum thinking.
Take a look at Yos’s post 484 and then his new post 589 he has mentions that my posting is suspicious and such but has not really gone after me or questioned me at all. Content to switch votes and lynch but not content to aggressively pursue a suspected scum???? Although Skruffs has been more aggressive towards Zindy and Mizzy he is showing the same characteristics.

I still suspect Mizzy and Zindy and I also suspect Skruffles and Yos.

To answer your question about mizzy….. I don’t know. I think she completely annoying in her posts and her amount of posts. The annoying part is not scummy. I do find her amount of posts a little suspicious. When you post so much it kinda discourages some to not bother reading and separating the facts from the BS. I personally am too lazy to re-read 24 pages and 115 of her long life draining posts to call her on anything. If this is an attempt to intentionally distract / dissuade / and overwhelm then she has completely beaten me. My belief of her possible scuminess is more of a gut feeling and if it boils down to a town win I will waste a day of my life to analyze all of her posts and interactions.

Hope this answered some of you questions Eld-
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:55 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I'm more wondering about Yos's statements. I looked back at the previous day's voting. Yos states that he would be happier with my lynch and then moves his vote to Capri. He then states yesterday and today he did not want to lynch Capri but it was an inevitable wagon and nothing was going to change it. Although during this whole time you did nothing to try to change it. You went along with it and badgered Capri to defend himself and so on to justify your vote.
In the end you voted him because he was the easier lynch. That is not town thinking. I believe Andy's hammer was essential because we were at a point that we were posting just to keep day 1 from deadlining. But when Yos voted Capri there was still good conversation. The bandwagon could have been changed.

I'm almost convinced that Yos was just setteling for one of the two townies and didnt really care. There was a wagon and an deadline and he felt comfortable switching his vote although I was a more favorite scum choice for him.

Again I stress between day 1 and day 2 Yos has suspected me and has not yet full out attacked me or questioned pretty much anything I have done really. You mentioned my inactivity when Mizzy mentioned it. But I had made 3-4 posts by then.

Yos I would like to know why you were so quick to change your vote on someone you thought was less scummy instead of try to put a case on me?
I also want to know why you still havent put a valid case on me day 2?
Are you hiding behind your vote on me waiting for another bandwagon to jump on?
Or even the deadline? You do seem pushy to start a bandwagon before deadline.

Is it easier to get a townie lynched on a deadline bandwagon like yesterday buddy?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:09 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I was in agreement with the reasoning for the Capri lynch but am against your motives. I did not know the alignment of Capri and when I agreed that he should be more active it was a truthful comment. I did not place my vote because I did not believe he was scum 100%. I do not know the reasons for his inactivity but it did seem as though he was avoiding the majority.

What I am attacking you for is the deadline wagon you want day 2. Everyone else has discussed the mechanics of the deadline and all have agreed that as long as we have conversation, then there is no reason to rush a band wagon. I feel as if we rush a bandwagon then we will be stuck in the same situation as day 1.

You can say "There was one thing that could have prevented a Capri lynch, and that would have been Capri defending himself" Well Capri defending himself does not mean he will not be lynched, you were using that as an excuse to join the wagon. You joined an easier bandwagon and now are pushing for the same thing.

Let me ask you this: if you start a wagon on me and I defend myself will you continue to push it? Or are these just empty words to defend yourself from yesterday?

It's the weekend and I will not be as active but will be available
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:28 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Skruffs wrote:
Y wrote:Since they know each other in RL (That's what I understood), I wouldn't rule out the possibility of one of them being scum, knowing the other, making him do stupid, scummy, stuff.
Also for the record
Shortly after I realized me and RS were both in this game together, I moved out of state so that there could be no RL interactiosn that might taint the nature of my interactions with him. Anything for an Ether game.

Secondly, there might be a bit of a wall up between me and him, especially in the beginning of the game, because I didn't want RL to get in the way of hte game. So if there seems to be distancing or a lack of interaction between me and him, on my end anyways, it's because of that. I was conciously trying not to 'read' him the way I do in real life, because there are huge disparities between how you play mafia in real life vs on here. Now that I'm not in that state any more, I don' thave an issue interacting with him.
I really think at this point in the game it might be of best interest to remind the town that scum can day talk. To make any comment that we might try to taint our interactions or making each other do scummy things does not apply. This is why we need to look for players who are not interacting much together but having the same patterns. Not necessarily voting together because that also can be arranged during the day.
Mizzy - Zindy - Skruffs if there was Day talk going on it would be with more active players to be completely effective I think. These three have been the most talkative throughout the whole game. Now Skruffs has been attacking both Mizzy and Zindy equally but they have not really jumped on each other. Here is some meta about Skruffs he is just like that. I really want to rule Skruffs out at this point but he moved away and I'm mad at him for that so I will include him in my top three picks :P
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:30 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos - Maybe you dont see it but I really don't think you have come up with a damning enough case on me. You are so desparate for a day 1 repeat so try the bandwagon on someone that has a few vote on them already.

Thats what you did yesterday.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #675 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 1:32 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

By the way Congrats Mizzy on the new baby
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #677 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

It was just Y's comment and Skruffs first paragraph really, the last bit of his was completely truthful though. I just quoted his whole page when I was making the point of the day talk thing. As for how useful it is I have no idea I was assuming it was useful.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:58 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

So your actions yesterday were not proof enough? You were suspicious of me yesterday and yet you jumped on the Capri wagon to "get him to defend himself" Yet he didnt and you stayed voting him. He hung and you went back to me.

Again I'm arguing your actual case on me. All you have said is that I give off scumminess.

Convince you someone else is scummy so you can move to their case? Why so you can use someone else's accusations to get another townie lynched?

You have been accusing me but not accusing me all game. You have been trying to get others to come up with a case on me so you can piggy back. Yet in two whole days you have not actually come up with a case on me that would sway the other townies onto your deadline bandwagon.

Vote: Yosarian2

For trying to get others to make cases so you can join your deadline bandwagon guilt free. (for reference see Capri's lynch)
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #695 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:00 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

EBWOP while I was writing this I didn't realize how many people posted
The above post was to Yos's 689
Yosarian2 wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:Yos - Maybe you dont see it but I really don't think you have come up with a damning enough case on me. You are so desparate for a day 1 repeat so try the bandwagon on someone that has a few vote on them already.

Thats what you did yesterday.
Um, what? Why should I join a wagon on someone I'm not that suspicious of, when I think I have a pretty good idea is scum is sitting right here?

BTW, I don't really care if you don't think the case against you is "damning enough". It's the best thing I have to go on right now, and I think it's pretty good, so that's what I'm going with. Convince me my case is wrong, or convince me someone else is a better lynch today then you are, and I'll move my vote. This kind of post, though, is not helping your case.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:13 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

@ Zindy- No Yos did not post anything convincing about me. He wanted my lynch yesterday but was fine with lynching Capri. Now he is back and has said that I seem scummy.

@ Yos-
Yosarian2 wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:So your actions yesterday were not proof enough? You were suspicious of me yesterday and yet you jumped on the Capri wagon to "get him to defend himself" Yet he didnt and you stayed voting him. He hung and you went back to me.
Again, yeah, I probably should have pushed harder to lynch you yesteday, since you're scum. But again, if you have a problem with the way I acted yesterday, go back and respond to the post where i explained why I acted the way I acted yesterday. I really laid it out there in great detail; and strangly, you didn't say a word about my behavior yesterday until I started attacking you. And you keep trying to make obliqe references to the bandwagon yesterday in order to defend yourself here, which is odd, since the way I'm acting today (IE: just pushing for your lynch and not joining the wagon) is the way you're attacking me for NOT acting yesteday.
First, I am not going to go through 670 something posts just to prove how quickly you jumped to Capri and how you did nothing except ask for a defense or explanation. Second, yes if you thought I was a scummier canidate yesterday you should have fought harder. Third. You never really attacked me until now. before this you have been nipping at me and putting out vague comments to try to get people to look my way. "snitch makes vague comments" anyone else think snitch is scummy" and so on. thus letting others make the jump instead of you. this toi me is scummy.

Again I'm arguing your actual case on me. All you have said is that I give off scumminess.
That's not "all I have said". And no, you're not arguring against my case on you, you're trying to confuse the issue of the wagon on you with the the issue of the Capi wagon yesterday.
there is no wagon on me. you are the only one who wants a wagon on me right now. As for yesterday your voting actions proved your fickleness on the capri lynch.

Convince you someone else is scummy so you can move to their case? Why so you can use someone else's accusations to get another townie lynched?
Look, we're going to lynch someone today. Right now, I'm pretty sure it should be you. If you want to change my mind, athen you need to either convince me I'm wrong about you, or convince me that someone else is a better lynch for today then you are. That's how mafia works.
I am defending myself right now and I cannot convince you I am wrong because you already think I am scum. Besides your bias will twist any defense I make into a scum tell of some sorts.

And by the way, why are you assuming that whoever you'd make a case against would be a "townie"?
that was not the point of my comment. the point which you so plesantly missed on was that you are trying to get other people to make the accusations and then you can piggyback on their votes. which is why you have not out right attacked me. you have been trying to get other to do the job. Just like Sir T who was voting me because of Mizzy's day 1 attack on me you are doing the same.

You have been accusing me but not accusing me all game.
Accusing you but not accusing you? No, I'm pretty much just accusing you. Here, watch:

YOU ARE SCUM. SCUM SCUM SCUM. DIE SCUM DIE.

There, you see? This is me accusing you.
again you missed my point. you have been calling me scummy all game but have not done anything about it up until now
You have been trying to get others to come up with a case on me so you can piggy back.
No, I'm trying to get other people to follow me so we can lynch a scum. Not really sure what you mean about "trying to get others to come up with a case on you". I think I've already given got more then enough reason to lynch you, I don't really need anyone else to make a case against you.
this makes no sense if you dont need anyone else to bring up a case on me then you have enough to get me lynched.... well so far all you have done is responded to my post. you have not actually presented a case. And what you will do next is rip this post apart and mis interpret it and there you have your attack. and all of this done with out actually posting any kind of accusations. Piggybacking.

Yet in two whole days you have not actually come up with a case on me that would sway the other townies onto your deadline bandwagon.

Vote: Yosarian2
So, you're voting me beacuse I haven't suceeded in lynching you yet?

:lol:

Also note the possible slip there with that "other" townies comment. I guess you already know I'm pro-town, right?
no when i reference the other townies fellow townies or town in any of my posts I am referencing them in a positive pro town with me included way. When I said other townies I meant myself and the others. or being as you were trying to get them to attack me I just said the others. Not including you.... completely excluding you from the town.

For trying to get others to make cases so you can join your deadline bandwagon guilt free. (for reference see Capri's lynch)
Uh, everyone should be making cases now, yeah. But I have no idea what you're talking about when you say "guilt free"; today, I think we need to lynch you, and I'm becoming more and more convinced you're going to come up scum so I'm not really worried about "guilt".
Guilt free: Meaning that you were trying to get others to present the case on me so you could agree and lynch. Once I turn up town then you can accuse the one who made the original case and get away guilt free. Like the case on capri. you were on that wagon and did nothing to convince the town that I was scum then. I'm sure if Mizzy, Skruffs, or Eld had a few votes on them you would make the hop again
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Y - I agree he is now making too much noise --
What I find the scummiest is that he is not really making a case- he is waiting for me to explain myself and then he is nitpicking my attack to make his case on me.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #716 (isolation #48) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I can’t Zindy I haven’t read enough :shock: lol
Zindaras wrote:Rotten Snitch: I want you to make a list of every player in the game and give your opinion on them. A few lines per player at least. No "I haven't read enough on them" or "I have no opinion".
Ok some of my views.
Skruffs: He is the hardest for me to get a read on right now. I know him in real life and he is playing just the way I know him. I have never played a forum game with him before so I do not really know how to read him. A lot of his posts seem to me a little scummy but then when he finally gets around to his point sometimes he makes a convincing case. I am trying to keep my distance on him because I really don’t know his style and I am 50-50 on his posts. If he was right here in front of me playing a meat world game I would have probably voted him but I am still undecided yet. He seems to be ignoring me and I don’t know why.

Eldarad: So far I get a town read on him. His posts have been pretty on topic and when he does make an accusation he will have original content and does not seem to be following any other speculations. I would not put a vote on him unless he give me a real scummy reason to do so.

Mizzy: I do not know if she is scum or not. I have already said that the amount of posts does make it annoying to wade through to get to the meat of the conversation. It seems as though she has a retort to just about everyone who posts even if it doesn’t concern her. This is just the feeling and not actual. I think she may be either town trying to get a grasp on anything scummy or she is scum trying to clog the thread with constant posts which make it hard (at least for me) to actually pin her to something and give her the required proof in post number or actual quotes (too lazy to read through 700 posts again) I am leaning towards scum only because the constant bickering between her and Skruffs. One of them in my opinion must be scum or both.

Yosarian2: I think I have already presented my case about Yos and right now I do think he is very scummy. He counters accusing me of an OMGUS vote. He has been voting me all game and making snips to get the attention back on me. I have noticed this since the beginning of day two when he dropped his vote on me again. He has been climbing up my scum ladder ever since my idea about the Skruffs Mizzy Zindy possibilities and now that I have voted him he comes in and calls me out for OMGUS. Basically saying that I would not be allowed to ever vote him because it would be an OMGUS vote as long as he was accusing me.

Zindy: What I notice the most about you is your early voting. Or lack of voting. I noticed that all day 1 and so far all of day 2, in your battles with Skruffs you have yet to vote him. Mizzy has been on him since day 1 but not you. He has accused you of just about everything including past games but yet you still do not find anything scummy in his attempts to hang you. Maybe you don’t find him scummy at all maybe you can tell me why your vote has never graced his name?

Y: I get a mixed feeling from Y, some of his posts are legitimate and I agree with some of his suspicions of Skruffs. But I do not know or cannot say for certain his alignment. I get a townish feel from him though

HasadasdgASFasfasdf: I know you don’t want me to say I don’t know but I really don’t on hashasdahsd. There have been some good posts from him and he has participated more than I have this game. I will say that he gives off a town vibe to me just by his posting and I doubt I would vote him unless a damning enough case was brought up.

Andy: I do not know what to say about Andy. I have nothing. I am almost going to say Lynch all lurkers on his case. He has less posts than the Mod. I have been called out for inactivity but I have twice as many posts as he does. I am either thinking he is intentionally doing it or maybe he just cant get into the game? I do not know. I got a scummy vibe from him earlier in day one but was called out for OMGUS on him as well. I guess that is my thing though I must be good at OMGUS but now I see his lurking or inactivity as the most unhelpful townie right now. Or he is scum but I do not know. Most of his posts do not really indicate much scum hunting with the exception of his voting on me day 1. Oh yeah I cant forget his hammer of Capri. I guess at the time it did not seem as bad because we were stuck in a deadline rut and everyone was posting to keep the deadline going. He either hammered as scum to get rid of a known townie or he hammered to end the day one misery to prevent a no lynch situation. I do not know there is not enough information on him to go on.

I think for now though to maybe get him talking and back into the game I will
FoS: Yos

Unvote: Vote: Andycaca
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:19 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Skruffs the fact that she was outside my doorstep meant I could not have done anything to her. If in fact the Gaoler or jailkeeper as you say was a role blocking power role. For me to have assumed she would target me is a little too much of a WIFOM stretch. To have another Scum target her knowing she would target me? Is that what you have going on me?

The fact that she was possibly blocking me proves I had nothing to do with her death.

This brings me 360 back to my original comment to you
Skruffs post # 6 wrote:"gaoler - someone who guards prisoners" - the Free Online Dictionary. It also indicates 'law officer', but I am guessing that Gaoler meant 'jailkeeper'. That's unfortunate.
....... How unfortunate was her death to you?
Again my WIFOM argument stands I think your unfortunate comment was made in jest to the rest of the town.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #722 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

oh yeah :oops: Oh well I still fought his WIFOM with my WIFOM lol
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #51) » Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:49 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

again noted - but just because I know Strappado does not mean I killed her without implying the same to Skruffs. This was just Skruffles throwing poop into the fan and letting it fly around.

It was asked of me earlier why I thought Skruffs wasn't bringing it up to attack me and I said I had a feeling he was saving it to bring back later.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #736 (isolation #52) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 12:59 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Hi! post ---

Skruffles I gathered the powerrole was from your definition, my bland pm and her title.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (isolation #53) » Fri Apr 25, 2008 9:48 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I do not usually play MS much over the weekend but I will at least log in each day to make a filler post
See you all Monday have a fun weekend
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #754 (isolation #54) » Sat Apr 26, 2008 12:41 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

/post
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:43 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

/post again
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (isolation #56) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:48 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

filler deadline posty thing...... read what happened over the weekend and i'm gonna have to read it again.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (isolation #57) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:18 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Here is Yos’s post 708 which some said I have disregarded. My answers in bold.
Yosarian2 wrote:I have made a case, Rotton Snitch. I think the way you behaved around the Capi wagon yesterday, supporting it in wishy washy terms but not joining it, is just the way I would expect a scum in your position to act. And, to top it off, after you tried to push that wagon without being on it, now you're attacking me for being on it. It's pretty much a textbook example of scum behavior.
the basis of this accusation is wishy-washy I do not see anywhere that wishy-washy is a common scum tell. I think that most of the town with the exceptiong of any of the scum on his wagon had the same wishy-washy reasons for pushing or voting. I did not think that Capri was scummy but at the time we all agreed that no lynch was worse that mis lynch. I was not on his wagon and I did not vote him on the terms of “Pressure for a defense” Look at how this is turning out Yos…. You are voting me and I defend. You think it is scummy… I therefore think that whether Capri defended himself or not your vote would have stayed. I believe this is scummier than any of my actions day 1. You voted him with the idea that you would pull the vote. He never defended himself so your vote stayed. Now today you say the most active I have been with when I am being attacked and you are saying this is scummy. I think no matter what I do or what Capri did your vote was going to stay. Tunnel vision in a game this large is dangerous. Your vote has been on me all game and with the exception of voting Capri you have not changed or have voted elsewhere. Now you are calling out anyone (Y) who does not see your point and badgering them by saying they are defending me because they don’t see the scum that you do.

Also, you've done very little all game that looks designed to help the town, you've mostly only acted in response to being attacked yoursef. Everything you've done all game feels off-kilter and self serving. Frankly, that'd be more then enough reason already for me to want to lynch you, is just the vibe I'm getting from your posts in general
I am defensive by nature you could ask Strappado and Skruffs that Meta stuff if ya want. I actually work better when cornered and pressured. As for helping the town… You are not the town. If some of the others think I am pro-town it doesn’t help your arguments much

And rather then respond to my accusations against you, you OMGUS attack me instead, and continue to ignore what I've said and pretend that I'm attacking you for no reason. I've explained why I voted for Capi yesterday, and you keep either misrepresenting or ignoring everything I've said. And yet, you never had a problem with my attsck on or my vote for Capi yesterday, and you didn't have a problem with it today, UNTIL I started attacking you in earnest, at which point you apparently started looking for something to attack me with. Again, that's the way a scum acts; a mafia member dosn't care about finding scum, obveously, but he needs to look like he's trying to find scum, so instead of actually looking for scum a mafia member often tries to get people lynched who look like a threat to him; or if he can't get them lynched, he tries to discredit them. And again, even besides that, the way you've tried to defend yourself feels scummy; instead of responding to my points, you ignore them, try to confuse the issue, and pretend I haven't made any point, and try to attack me in any way you can think of.
see now this is what I hate about the OMGUS you can use it as an excuse no matter what….. I found your constant accusations on me annoying yes but it also grew in scumminess when you kept it up. Is there any way to finally say “hey buddy your actions are increasing in scumminess and I think you are a bad guy that is trying to get me lynched”……without it looking OMGUS? Just because you have a suspicion on me does not mean I am not allowed to accuse you later. Now if day one I had it out for you because you replaced in and kept your vote then you could probably call it OMGUS but the fact that I disregarded your nips and bites at me does not mean I am scum. I think your case on me does not hold an ounce of water and the minute I find something scummy in you…… ya start crying OMGUS, OMGUS, OMGUS!!!!! I believe you are trying to go for what you think would be an easy wagon, and using each of my posts to nitpick another scum tell

The thing you seem to not be getting is that the reason I wanted Capi to defend himself was so I could figure out his alignment. You can tell a lot about someone's alignment based on how they defend themselves. And right now, your defense feels like that of a scum who knows I'm right and so is trying to do everything but answer the valid points I have raised against him.
I explained what I thought of your Capri vote already. I think you used the excuse of pressure to vote him without getting any attention. Whether Capri defended himself or not you would not pull your vote you would have found something in his post to validate your vote. It was just an excuse to join the wagon and not be accused of it later

You have not done one single thing yet this game that feels pro-town to me. Nothing you've done looks or feels like a real attempt to find scum. You're very when under attack but when you're not under attack you're quiet. Basically, you act like I normally expect mafia members to act.
this in itself is your opinion just as I got scummy vibes from you because of the constant hounding no matter how I posted or how often. I could makes posts identical to yours but you would find something in them scummy and use it against me. You are accusing me of playing how you’d expect a mafia to play, however I have only been in a few games and have yet to be scum in any of them including this one.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (isolation #58) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:20 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Y - i said I would not be on during the weekend but being as I do not want to go no lynch i logged to make sure we made deadline and I did not know how my afternoon was going to look but yet again i wanted to make sure we did not go into no lynch
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #773 (isolation #59) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:34 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

How about this one.
In my post 716 I called andy out for lurking and what not. Since then he has done nothing to either argue the point I made or further any content posts
If ya look at his contribution in posts since Thursday
729 states he is busy
730 makes a very very small scum list and promises to read more later
743 he throws a one liner back at skruffles
766 found a contradiction in Y’s posts but doesn’t go any further

My vote will stay on Andy until he can contribute something more than filler which is what some have accused me of…..

As a matter of fact the only time he has been active was at the beginning of the game, then at the end of day 1. He then he goes back to his tests and papers.

It’s a shame we can’t ask the mod for a content prod because it seems he is active enough to slip by everyone else’s scumdar
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (isolation #60) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:01 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy I posted once a day to ensure a no lynch and that was what I promised I would do on Friday.....

As for the rest of your post- opinions are fine and dandy but my actions have been the best I have been able to put out for this game, Noob scum- I wish -I probably would have been more excited to be in the mix. Obviously my lay low and defend when attacked idea isnt working because of the heat I'm getting.... yet I keep it up.

Sorry to bust everyone's bubble about newb scum and the Skruffles dynamic duo bit, but I'm just plain ole nothing. No power role no cool night action. I have a long ass re-read of 774 posts and all's I got is my vote, that was why I didn't vote day one. I didnt think Capri was scummy but I didn't think anyone else was equally as scummy so i did not vote.

Of course you think I am not pro town and your day one read on me is a good scum bet. You shut me down on my first attempt to scum hunt. Skruffs came up with his usual BS and I saw something in there I might be able to use. Knowing him he probably would make a comment about it being "unfortunate" that a power role was killed night 0. That was so sarcastically delicious of him to not say it. But you shut me down and a wagon was put on me. Yet day two comes around and you still find me scummy....
Keeping to my OMGUS tradition I would say should Skruffs hang and turn scum you'd be a nice buddy to check up on. I like how you attacked me to begin with and then you two spent the rest of the game fighting between each other. Now you come back to the original "good scum bet day 1 idea" nice little 360 to throw everyone off.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (isolation #61) » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:50 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Deadline unless i am mistaken - one block was 24 hours at 8pm my time or Eastern standard time which meant if you look at my three "filler posts" you will see I posted once every 24 hours to prevent a no lynch since Friday. There is my fluff.

Again not using you as an excuse I am using you as an example, my posts have been picked apart by You and Yos to be exact. Which is also why I have been suspicious of you two.

Lets see bullshit cases... um I came up with a case on skruffs but that was wifom.. I came up with a case on Andy but that was over looked. I came up with a case on yos but thats OMGUS and I accused a possible trio of you skruffs and zindy but no one acknowledged that too. Yeah nothing but bullshit from my part. Oh no wait let me guess the case on Andy was deflecting wasnt it? Oh yeah thats it. Seems as though any move I make I appear more scummy huh?

What I think you and Skruffs are doing--
Distancing
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #62) » Thu May 01, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Andy I was hoping for something more. I still keep to my vote for no contribution and lack of content.

As bad as some may say I am playing I am still posting more and trying more than Andy and I feel as though it is weird that I have been accused of lurking and posting only when attacked when Andy has not posted anything significant since the middle of day one. Why has this been overlooked?

This contradiction post he had of Y was a complete disappointment.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #832 (isolation #63) » Tue May 06, 2008 10:01 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?

Zindy - I do not know why we went to deadline no-lynch. Looking back at the thread we were at 3/5 and then within 20 minutes of Ether’s post Andy and Skruffs posted.
Ether said we had 4 more hours until deadline but I was under the impression we made deadline.
I think (but could be corrected by Ether) that it was a present to us. No lynch and no night actions maybe? Now we are kind of back at day 2 again and we do not have a deadline looming.

If this is the case then thank you Ether :D
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #842 (isolation #64) » Wed May 07, 2008 1:28 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Y wrote:While RS does seem to be a good option, it seems like we're on a panic lynch. That's not good either.
Panicing? I've been in favor of lynching him for weeks now.

That being said, I still want to hear what RS has to say about Eldred, and vice versa. It feels like they've both been avoiding answering that for a while now.
Yos, I read the last three pages and I saw no question directed at me concerning Eldarad. Please let me know what you are waiting on hearing from me? Maybe it was hidden in the long posts, I may have missed it. Not that it matters because your vote is on me. Sounds like need to convince the others of my innocence and not you.

And by the reactions to me I will give Mizzy and Yosarian a FoS
I think only scum would post such surprise that their night kill didn’t work.
Yosarian2 wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?
Uh...wtf?

Anyway, we should have lynched you yesterday, and I'm not sure why we didn't.
Mizzy wrote:
Y wrote:While RS does seem to be a good option, it seems like we're on a panic lynch. That's not good either.
I'm not panicking, trust me. I thought he was a good lynch yesterday but we didn't get to get that far. Now I'm putting my vote down in hopes of getting some information because we didn't get squat yesterday.
And as for the deadline mechanics I posted every 24 hours last weekend when I usually don’t get on to mafia scum and Mizzy this is what you had to say about it
Mizzy wrote:Not wanting to go into no-lynch is very chivalrous of you, RS, but you didn't need to post filler posts quite so often.
I guess this time I figured that filler post every 24 hours was too chivalrous to continue doing.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #844 (isolation #65) » Wed May 07, 2008 2:46 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all

8 billion empty post fillers? I posted 3 times last weekend and I said I would only do that because I do not have time invested during the weekend to play.

I already quoted you in my 842 where I think you are panicking. You can say you are not panicked but I don't see it that way. That is my impression of your post.
I find it interesting that the moment we start moving towards a RS lynch, suddenly everyone stops posting, moving us into a no-lynch.

Ok then Mizzy can you possible find it interesting that I have been investigated and turned up town and maybe a few have picked up on it? Of course not you think that everyone not posting are scum protecting me huh?

The fact that you and Yos are really gunning for me makes me think you are pissed nothing happened last night
Rotten Snitch wrote:LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?
I repeat: Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #848 (isolation #66) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:37 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Mizzy actually you were not gunning for me yesterday and the vote count proves that.

You don't have to consider any possibility that I have been investigated you may continue to assume I am scum and you can leave your vote on me for all I care.

But to question others and call them out for not accepting the case on me seems a little rolefishy to me.

It is not me panicking at all I have nothing to lose and would rather be on the noose than a stronger fellow townie. Although seeing a scum hang is the absolute best option for us than me.

I believe that Mizzy and Yosarian are the scum in this game.
I believe that Mizzy played a decent part in the Capri wagon.
I believe that Mizzy has been fighting back and forth with Skruffs to distract the others and to draw attention away from any other conversation.
I believe that Yos has been trying to get a bandwagon on an easy target (Me) and when I pop town he can say I acted scummy and therefore his vote was legit like he did with Capri.
I believe that Yos's vote on Capri to pressure a defense from him would have stayed no matter what Capri defended with.
I believe from Yos and Mizzy's immediate vote on me was more out of frustration of their night actions than anything else.

Classic noobscum-tell I think not
You should probably be wary of making comments like this- everyone plays differently and no scum tell is 100% accurate
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (isolation #67) » Wed May 07, 2008 6:49 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yosarian2 wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Um, so you weren't being sarcastic when you said that you intentionally didn't post in order to spite Mizzy? Because if not, that would be a very anti-town act.
No I was saying that my dig at you was not sarcastic.

My posting last weekend was to try and make the deadline block which I thought to be every 24 hours. I was commenting on her willingness to find something in my effort to prolong the deadline scummy. Friday of last week April 25th (i think) I said I would only post to keep the game going and she bitched about my lack of content during the weekend.
This deadline actually snuck up on me this week and before I could get to my usual filler posts over the weekend we were at No-lynch.
I was not the only one who could have prevented the No-Lynch yesterday.

But to try and twist that into me spitefully going into no-lynch because of Mizzy.... now thats a stretch Yos
In case you "mistakenly" twisted my words here is my actual quote
Rotten Snitch wrote:
LOL what's wrong Yos…night killing me didn't work?

I repeat: Actually Mizzy my post was not sarcastic bull at all
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #68) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:02 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

hasdgfas wrote:Rs: why, why, why, why, why, why?

Evidence please. What it looks like to me is that you believe they're scum because they believe you are. Bring out some quotes and search through them to find what's suspicious about them, because I believe them much more than you at this point.
Has- I know you believe them much more than me. Which is good!
Unfortunately, this has been a very fun game for me and I really love Mafia Scum but I am not about to wade through 850 posts (151 alone of just Mizzy’s) and burn and hour or more of my life to find quotes that can pinpoint my gut feeling. Which they will end up picking apart and will probably change nothing. Again going on gut here. Sorry. I know this may make me seem even scummier and my motives to the best of my knowledge right now are very pro-town believe it or not. Nothing but endgame conversation can show if my gambit played off.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (isolation #69) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:15 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Funny Yos, talk about WIFOM....
You basically said that the reason you didn't post on Saturday was because you were pissed off at Mizzy because she attacked you for making a lot of contentless posts before. Now, either you were being sarcastic, or you were serious and spitefully refused to post and helped cause a no-lynch because you were pissed at Mizzy. Or, perhaps, both. That's not a "streach" at all.
No I did not basically say that. you cannot prove that I did or didn’t do this nor if I would or wouldn’t bother Saturday night or Sunday
Skruffs wrote:
Also: I thought that Saturdays and Sundays were both considered part of the same 24-hour block?

It seems I was not the only one to not completely understand the mechanics.
The deadline No-Lynch was not completely my fault as there were 4 others (not including myself) who did not bother posting including you Yos so do not try and pin that on me buddy.

Like I said the last Friday I do not play this on the weekends so no I did not post to be spiteful because that would hurt the town. Nor I did not rush to post in this game either after last weekends outcome.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (isolation #70) » Wed May 07, 2008 7:56 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos what i said was
Like I said the last Friday I do not play this on the weekends so no I did not post to be spiteful because that would hurt the town. Nor I did not rush to post in this game either after last weekends outcome.
I do not bother with MS on the weekends but I am more than willing to at least make a filler post. After Mizzy's comment about my filler posts then the answer you are looking for is yes I did not rush to post every 24 hours
To answer the other question, no i was not doing it out of spite. I felt as though my chivalrous 24 hour filler post was not wanted so i was in no rush to check MS during Saturday. When I did check it however it was deadlined. And when did I ever not want to be attacked? I love the attention.

I'm actually kinda glad we went into a no lynch if my hunch is correct. If not then it doesnt matter I have a feeling I was going to be the inevitable deadline lynch yesterday and now today.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (isolation #71) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:28 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

You mean my lynch would have been better.
No the point is I didnt bother making as much of an effort. Not to avoid being attacked because as you have all accused me of it I enjoy being attacked. I didn't bother posting every 24 hours because I was under the assumption it was not needed every 24 hours.
Mizzy's post made me think that way.
So no I do not see what you are saying
I'm pretty pissed at myself that I didn't post that day; I think I posted every other 24 hours period and that was the first time I didn't, and it's frustrating.

we see a no lynch as beneficial to the scum.... so what was your excuse for not posting? As you said you have been posting every 24 hours up until Saturday.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (isolation #72) » Wed May 07, 2008 8:52 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

why do you think they attacked you for it?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #867 (isolation #73) » Thu May 08, 2008 3:06 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

They were wrong for attacking you?
A bandwagon is good to have going but not because of a deadline threat. It makes it easier to lynch a townie because of the bandwagon and not their play. It allows a last resort and an easy out even though it may not be the best choice at the last minute.

Trying for an early bandwagon to make the deadline lynch easier is not a good tactic and in my opinion seems scummy. It makes it hard to figure out who the scum on the wagon is and why they were there. Right now you and Mizzy are on my wagon but if it continues to grow because the town is more afraid of a no lynch instead of catching scum then I see an anti-town reason to start the bandwagon.

Using fear of a no-lynch as grounds for yours and Mizzy's vote on me to encourage an early bandwagon?

Seems as though you both are trying to set this up and prolong the conversation until the next deadline. Kinda like the Capri lynch. Thus it will make it easier to lynch me when we have to post every block to keep me alive.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (isolation #74) » Thu May 08, 2008 4:48 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Not trying to misinterpret your words Mizzy or twist them but I got the impression that you would be more than willing to vote me yesterday but never got around to it?
Yesterday I had 3 votes on me. Were you too afraid of the unwanted L-1 attention your vote might have received yesterday?
If so a nice number two slot on my bandwagon would be a lot less inconspicuous. Right?

Therefore you wanted to make sure it is known today that you wanted to vote me yesterday?

What would be your reasons for voting me today as apposed to yesterday?
Now I'm putting my vote down in hopes of getting some information because we didn't get squat yesterday.
Mizzy wrote:
Rotten Snitch wrote:Ok then Mizzy can you possible find it interesting that I have been investigated and turned up town and maybe a few have picked up on it? Of course not you think that everyone not posting are scum protecting me huh?

The fact that you and Yos are really gunning for me makes me think you are pissed nothing happened last night
Everyone is guilty until proven innocent, myself included. So honestly, I will not consider the possibility that you were investigated and found innocent anything more than a
remote
possibility until I see a role claim from an investigator with no counterclaim and you as an innocent result from them.
Kinda seems a little Rolefishy to me...

I really hope the two votes on me is to pressure me alone and not to pressure a defense from a more important target.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (isolation #75) » Thu May 08, 2008 7:35 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I wouldn't say I got myself lynched I think I did a pretty damn good job although it wouldn't have mattered cause I was gunning for the cop!
anyway that doesnt really help much with this game Skruffles.

What do you think of my play so far in this game compared to my MS meta and us knowing each other IRL?

Ether can we get a prod for Andycaca?

He promised Yos some postything May1st and has yet to produce or post
And to think someone actually called me on the lurking bit........ who was that.....
I think it was Mizzy.....OMG sorry I just tried to see if it was infact Mizzy who called me out for lurking but I almost vomited in my mouth while trying to read through her 7 pages of posts. Can't do it Hasfadasfas sorry... my life is more important than providing a case with quotes and post numbers on something Yos or Mizzy said a month ago.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #880 (isolation #76) » Fri May 09, 2008 1:20 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Look, I'm willing to entertain the idea that you are not scum IF you can provide me with some non-bullshit defense. Can you try? If you are pro-town, then you owe it to the town to try. No offense, but I'm not going to hold my breath
Mizzy I am pro-town I have my defense and I will make that later but for now I believe with absolutely no information of the roles in this game that right now I am making the best pro-town decision. I know what this sounds like but I am not hinting towards that claim at all. I will state again I am just a regular nobody in this game.

If you seem to think that there are three scum in a game this big then that puts us in a LYLO situation right now if I am right about my hunch.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #883 (isolation #77) » Fri May 09, 2008 9:06 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I will not be around much during the weekend but I will try to check in as much as possible.

Next week I will be away on business and will not be available during the day although I will try to keep up.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #896 (isolation #78) » Tue May 13, 2008 3:59 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I find the RS wagon to be very unappealing. I would be very reluctant to join that wagon unless something radically changed
Why Eldarad? I think my lynch would be in the best interest for the town.

I could explain my reasoning but it would be completely WIFOM and being as we do not know the roles of the pro-town peoples I really think it is the best decision.

I am pro-town but to be on the safe side (in case my hunch is correct) lets all lynch me at deadline ok?
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #905 (isolation #79) » Wed May 14, 2008 4:40 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Just checking in part way through the week. Stuck in PA so I have limited access.

Eldarad- its gonna be a short read I ahave already been calling Andy out for his lack of participation in this game.
the one thing that worries me about the RS wagon, actually; I'm really wondering if you're just avoiding it because you're scum who already knows RS is town.

Yos no crazy talk don't go all fickle and unvote me.

Thats all i can think of right now :)
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #910 (isolation #80) » Thu May 15, 2008 4:36 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

im going off a hunch and right now with nothing else its the best thing i got. Yes I think we might be in LYLO

explanation.... nope you all dont want to hear it. it is WIFOM and will do nothing for the game until we get end game results. Yos and everyone else will discredit it and hopefully i will be lynched anyway.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #81) » Fri May 16, 2008 7:11 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

ok actually... I think I am doing very pro town moves right now.

I will not say anything because if I am right then it could help the scummies.

So how about my lynch?????? or do I have to actually false claim scum to get you guys to make a decision on me?

Or if you guys really want I can spill it all and you can call me a stupid newbie or something.

What I would like is for everyone to stop wasting our time on me. start actively searching and investigating others before the deadline comes back. I dont like the 24 hour block thingy because it completely kills the scum hunt.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #82) » Fri May 16, 2008 1:15 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

no im not scum
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #921 (isolation #83) » Fri May 16, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

lol Mizzy dont falter now that you have confrmed your vote on me twice i am acting as pro town as I possibly can with the information I have and the hunch i got
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #923 (isolation #84) » Fri May 16, 2008 3:30 pm

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yes I am Da Bomb
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #927 (isolation #85) » Sat May 17, 2008 3:05 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Yos that doesnt make much sense. You are hoping im not a bad player to play town like this and you are not sure why a scum would play like this

so you would be happy moving your vote onto eldarad?

Mizzy I am really hoping you (the town) end up getting me out of this game. Not because I don't want to play it but because I think it would be the best town move.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #930 (isolation #86) » Sat May 17, 2008 10:19 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Skruffles you of all people should know I would never kill Strappado
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #938 (isolation #87) » Sun May 18, 2008 11:57 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

I have claimed townie :)

Tomorrow is deadline and as long as I am at L-1 then I will tell everyone my WIFOMish hunch.

It should be fun :)
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #940 (isolation #88) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:03 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Andy - I'm still debating whether I should say anything at all.
Sarcasm is the best way to go when you are trying to be lynched.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #942 (isolation #89) » Mon May 19, 2008 3:35 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

cause I'm too proud to kill myself and it's a shitty thing to do.
Rotten Snitch
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Rotten Snitch
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1516 (isolation #90) » Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:44 am

Post by Rotten Snitch »

Been watching it all along.

All I have to say about my lynch which I didn't have the chance then. I thought I was NK'd because of the bandaid I had received. No one else had said anything about items at the time so I thought it might have come from a doctor who couldnt protect at night. I really pushed for my lynch because I thought if we didn't lynch me then whoever else was lynched along with the NK and my death it would possibly put us at LYLO.

Oh well it was a long game to keep watching but fun to see the outcome.
Thanks everyone :)

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”