Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 4:55 am

Post by Miztef »

lol @ Gorrad's vote, It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.

vote:scotmany12
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Miztef »

Your Worst Nightmare wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:*obnoxiously large amount of 'haha's*

That was funny. Really.
GLaD I could brighten your day. Live to serve! :patriot:

Did I say anything wrong, though? If Gorrad already expects you to act scummy all the time, you can do whatever the crap you want, everybody will simply say "he does that all the time."
"What do you mean, Flameaxe is pointing a loaded gun at me? Naa, he's town! He does this all the time..."

Incognito wrote:I'm confused by what you're trying to say here as well. You entered the game, noticed that Flameaxe placed a fourth vote on scotmany12 (which is something that you have now adamantly declared as scummy), and instead of placing a vote on Flameaxe (your so-called scummy-acting player) you placed a random vote on Patrick. And then when I question Mach-Mafia about his comment and subsequent vote on Flameaxe, you place a vote on me for the reasons you've now provided?

Something about this chain of events doesn't jibe well.
When I voted for Patrick, I wasn't aware scotmany12 already had 4 votes on him. (Not exactly paying attention to such details that early in the game.) But when Machiavellian-Mafia brought that to everyone's attention and you questioned what was wrong with it, I just couldn't let it pass.

Machiavellian-Mafia wrote::arrow: calling someone homo = non-game-related content

:arrow: non-game-related content = not as much attention paid to post

:arrow: not as much attention paid to post = sneaky

:arrow: sneaky + 4th vote = scummy
Quoted for emphasys.

Gorrad wrote:Also, joined in 2006 and 7 game posts? I'm calling alt here.
Well, you found me. Congratulations. Was it worth it? Because despite your violent behavior, the only thing you've managed to break so far is my heart. Maybe you could settle for that, and we'll just call it a day.
hmmm? I'd like to know what this is about (in blue). Are you being sarcastic? Are you actually an alt, if so, can you tell us who you are?

I do find Nightmare's claim that 4th vote = scummy as scummy. it's really not, and trying to prove otherwise seems detrimental.

Unvote, Vote: Your Worst Nightmare
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Post by Miztef »

o-m-g, con-fu-sion.

ok... so...

@Your Worst Nightmare: I am so very confused, did you or did you not have a second account? Is this account an alt? On another note, do you find incognito suspicious? how about gorrad? You seem to think their arguments are flawed at least.

@Gorrad: Are you saying you are willing to lynch Nightmare if he
does not
have an alt account? Or if he does? Or something else entirely?

Scotmany, to me, is pinging my scumdar. He states "It was not scummy at all. I was in no danger of being lynched, at all." which makes sense, but in my opinion, seems a bit too comfortable, as if a scumbuddy voted him and he knew he was fine. his posts thus far have been short and sweet, for the most part just passable as content, I don't like it.

there is a small exchange between tajo and sir tornado:
sirtornado wrote:
populartajo wrote:
sirtornado wrote: unvote
I like your contributions so far.
Glad you do.
although very petty, I felt no need to mention any of tornado's content thus far, and for someone to do so makes me believe there is a connection between the 2.
Incognito wrote:
Incognito wrote:Explain?
Because placing a forth vote on someone (and keeping it) after
posts of actual game is already scummy in of itself (considering that 7 votes ends the day).
Not
finding that somewhat suspicious is scummier still.
I'm confused by what you're trying to say here as well. You entered the game, noticed that Flameaxe placed a fourth vote on scotmany12 (which is something that you have now adamantly declared as scummy), and instead of placing a vote on Flameaxe (your so-called scummy-acting player) you placed a random vote on Patrick. And then when I question Mach-Mafia about his comment and subsequent vote on Flameaxe, you place a vote on me for the reasons you've now provided?

Something about this chain of events doesn't jibe well.
I like this little comment, I agree entirely with incognito's post here. this just doesn't sit well me with. Almost nothing Nightmare has done seems helpful in any sense. His language is sarcastic, maybe even cryptic, and overall slightly condescending. His actions don't make logical sense, and he defends himself in a hard to understand manner (see post 94), for the record, I understood, maybe, 10% of that post.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 5:14 pm

Post by Miztef »

I tried to say that it was a very minor connection, but even so, I thought it worth mentioning.

Sir Tornado, from my knowledge of him, never really posts much... ever. maybe that bias provoked my attention?

but, I agree, maybe I was just grasping at nothing there. Just thought it was worth a tiny mention.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:17 am

Post by Miztef »

again, I agree with incognito on all fronts. It was a stretch for me to say there is a scum buddy relation there. on the other hand though, his content is negligible, although not as bad as sir tornado's, whose I agree again is going a bad way of play.

no addition to discussion = lurking = no info = scum trying to hide, or lazy townie, both of which are not good.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:22 pm

Post by Miztef »

Incognito's choice case makes sense. There is a distict difference from a lurker and someone who is inactive on the site. Lurking implies
intentionally
avoiding posting to leave as little info as possible to get a lead on.

However, I disagree with it on the basis that sir tornado has stated previously that he just has nothing interesting to post about. While this may not be optimal town play, I believe that posting minimally is part of sir tornado's normal playstyle.

Right now, Nightmare is still by far the most suspicious for me. Too many odd statements and posts have pointed him out as more scummy then most.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 09, 2008 1:31 pm

Post by Miztef »

ok, I'm just gonna clarify a few things:

About Sir Tornado, I don't think incognito is wrong in his logic, it is fine to say "Purposefully lurking = bad town play". However, in Sir Tornado's case, possibly because of my bias of playing against him in other games, but also because of his post saying "Me posting a lot or not depends on my mood, feelings about the particular game and the general discussion in it. The discussion in this game so far (about the fourth vote, Your Worst Nightmare being an alt or not, etc) has been uninspiring to me at best and hence you can see I haven't posted much in it. " (post 101). His lurking is somewhat understandable. If it continues after he is long over due to post content, then we will have a problem.

About YWN, I care if he has an alt account or not because it seemed he was trying to hide something. Playing mind games and screwing with the town is not my idea of good town play. Clarifying his muddy position was important to understand if he is purposefully causing disruption, or just kidding around. For me, his posts are causing purposeful confusion, and are not just light-hearted jokes.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:49 am

Post by Miztef »

The Jester wrote:Nope, I'm "THE jester" you were owned by just "A" jester. :P

He's not an Alt, he only posted on here to ask a mafia question, look at his profile. Oh and I go on the other site that he plays mafia games at. Besides I was the one who wanted him to play this game in the first place.
That makes a good bunch of sense. At least that's mostly cleared up now.

I'm glad sir tornado has started posting now.

Overall... ya, only good comments, nothing that strikes me as anonymously kill worthy at the moment. Odd.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #162 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:07 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm going need some evidence to the contrary of Gorrad's statement, because I think it's very viable. (I have access to brawl myself, and would be playing all the time if it was actually mine, but alas, I'm playing on a friend's wii)

I'm not sure I like the YWN lynch anymore, but a Gorrad lynch definately hasn't caught my eye yet... I just don't see that much evidence against him.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:19 am

Post by Miztef »

sorry for double post, I'm just gonna go over the Gorrad case:

1)
Patrick wrote: Here's my understanding of the alt business. I get the impression that in Post 75, and then in Post 99, Gorrad is saying that Nightmare lied, by contradicting himself over whether or not he's an alt, and that Gorrad is using that as a reason to be suspicious of Nightmare. I don't like this, because it seems pretty clear to me that in the second quote of post 75, Nightmare is joking around, and his response has confirmed that. I also don't like the way Gorrad is lurking to avoid answering my questions about it, in the context of this game which is speed mafia.
Unvote, Vote: Gorrad
First, I'd like to mention that I didn't think it was a joke right away, some people just aren't good at picking up those kind of things. Even with the joking, YWN's posts have been convoluted at best, I don't understand what he's saying about a lot of issues. Gorrad took the LAL posistion, which is at least acceptable imo. Could he be scum pushing a bandwagon? possibly, but my point of view tells me it's just a townie trying to build a case. (with the massive distraction of Brawl looming)

As for the lurking. There is really no doubt in my mind that Brawl is an acceptable reason for not posting, especially with the addition of his announced absence in the V/LA thread.

Out of all the players in this game, I'd say yes, Gorrad is top 3 suspicious, which is not enough for a vote from me.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #166 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:05 am

Post by Miztef »

I'll just start from the top of your post and work down:

Ok, so his line may be clearly a joke, but a joke from what angle? Does he or does he not have an alt, he never actually answers the question here. That is what I am talking about with convoluted.
Gorrad wrote:And you ignore post 75. Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a core point making a post on you?
As part of a required test protocol, our previous statement suggesting that we were an alternate account was an outright fabrication. Good job. As part of a required test protocol, we will stop enhancing the truth in three, two, o--

Take that as you will.
The Jester wrote:What? Where? What's this? Who are you?
Your Worst Nightmare. :D

Also, welcome. We hope your brief detention in the relaxation vault has been a pleasant one. Your specimen has been processed and we are now ready to begin the test proper.
those are just some things I find slightly convoluted, but alas, I concede that this is more of my misunderstanding and not really YWN's fault.

Brawl refers to "Super Smash Bros Brawl" one of the most anticipated games of... well a long time, especially for a nintendo system. I myself am heavily distracted by it, and I can't even play it very often. So, I guess it's a personal bias on my part.

well, I understand the contradiction, but basically, the first part is what I thought when I began writing the post, and by the end, I concluded that he is pretty suspicious. The arguements you have presented, and a reread of YWN's posts have made me realize the convution is to a lower extent then I orginally thought, and his behavior is more humor based then scum based.

My top 3 are Gorrad (even more so now, after these arguements), Scotmany (for his lack of overall content, and "active lurking" as I like to call it, basically posting but not being helpful), and YWN (but his suspicion level is sinking fast).

In light of this, I will
unvote vote: Gorrad
. You've convinced me enough to at least prompt some content from him.

There are a great many other players that have caught my attention for other reasons as well, so I post on that soon too.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:07 am

Post by Miztef »

oh and @incognito: I think I have a large bias towards gorrad because of our connection with brawl. I understand where he is coming from. But I will follow the gorrad bandwagon for now because I believe it may have some promise, and my opinion is too influenced on it to be trusted alone.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by Miztef »

LAL applicatable here, no, I think not. I think it's a good basis for suspicion, but not an absolute rule. It's not the explicit lying about alt that bothers me, it's causing confusion and not be clear which makes me think it's a type of scum strategy.

I think if Gorrad does not wish to post until after deadline, I'd be a bit more inclined to lynch him. It doesn't take that long to post a few lines, even if it isn't too much it's better then none.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #178 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:19 am

Post by Miztef »

Gorrad wrote:Ok, I've been thinking about the post where someone (forget who) said that they had invited YWN to come play the game. I didn't get ANY joke vibes from him, but I'm going to chalk that down to bad reading. If he's an experienced player who doesn't play on this site, it makes a lot more sense. I'm going with a gut on Mistef
Unvote, Vote: Mistef
. Also, I'm going to stop quoting Jonathan Coulton songs.

As a clarification, I AM still going to be ont he site through Sunday. I'll just have considerably limited access, due to massive amounts of vijagames (I also got Rock Band).
great, a gut instinct vote on me and little content.

I don't really understand why you'd vote me, I'm probably one of the easiest players voting you to sway not to vote you. Thinking about it from a scum point of view, I probably look like the easiest target out of the people voting you as well though.

On another note, 5 days left till deadline, and weekends usually have low activity. So, I really suggest everyone start making their cases and getting their votes out before we end up in a no lynch.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:14 am

Post by Miztef »

wow... that is one of the most blunt claims I have ever seen.

I'm going to
unvote
for now, because I wasn't really convinced in the first place, and now it's getting too close to a lynch for me. I'd like some more discussion today before someone is lynched.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #210 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:35 am

Post by Miztef »

deadline is approaching quickly everyone. I think it's in our best interest to pick out a lynch quickly.

Gorrad is not the best choice anymore, as many have mentioned, so who do we have as alternative suspects then?

YWN certainly had a streak of attention in the game, but I think he has proven himself as at least somewhat pro-town, enough to convince me of leaving him be for today.

Flameaxe has been a bandwagon for a while now, but I think there is a lack of evidence against him. To me, his play has not been very helpful, but his meta seems to indicate that this is his natural playstyle, even if not preffered.

This leaves MM, Akonas, and scotmany as players that have been seriously thought as suspicious. (possibly others, I may have missed them)

If it comes to no lynch or any of these 3, I would lynch them. My preference is probably Akonas, because of his absense and previous suspicious activity.

So, I will
vote: Akonas
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 16, 2008 3:57 pm

Post by Miztef »

Akonas wrote:
Miztef wrote:About YWN, I care if he has an alt account or not because it seemed he was trying to hide something. Playing mind games and screwing with the town is not my idea of good town play. Clarifying his muddy position was important to understand if he is purposefully causing disruption, or just kidding around. For me, his posts are causing purposeful confusion, and are not just light-hearted jokes.
Muddy position... on what? Whether he is an alt or not? I don't see why you care. I see wanting to know but I don't see how it matters, really.

Flameaxe seems to be posting short one-liners that don't contribute much. However, he has made a few good points. And a lot of people are posting mostly one-liners.

I'd like to hear from Sir Tornado. If you're uninspired, then inspire us.
This is one of the things that really got me suspicious of akonas (besides the fact that he was overall unhelpful).

He spends his efforts voting flameaxe, with a completely hypocritical reason. He even contradicts his own point by saying flameaxe has made a few good points and that a lot of people are posting one-liners.

To me, this is scum trying to make themselves look good after the lynch happens.

I will investigate into the others players I mentioned shortly. There is one line in this I agree with though. Where is Sir Tornado?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #18) » Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:52 pm

Post by Miztef »

The Jester wrote:I was making fun of
Glork
Now that I've re-read your post, I realize you indeed wrote Glork and not Gorrad. >_<

My mistake.

As for actual contribution to the game, I'm fairly clueless. If anyone wishes to make a case on somebody, and has the reason to, please do otherwise I predict this to die off pretty soon. Why exactly are Machiavellian-Mafia, Flameaxe, scotmany12, or even Akonas the best possible lynches for today?
why are they the best lynches, because a deadline is near (well, within the next week or so) and lynching is almost always better then no lynching, unless there is really no info at all to go off of.

These are the only players that seem to be worthwhile lynches right now, based on various reasons.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #230 (isolation #19) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:44 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm not sure if I like the tajo lynch yet, but deadline is approaching rapidly, so I would be willing to go there.

Patrick's statement about Ether is also true for me, I think killing a replacement too quickly doesn't help much, and the evidence against akonas wasn't all that fantastic anyways.

I think the MM vote is a little off the mark. I will lynch him if it comes down to it, but I really don't know how strong the evidence against him is.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (isolation #20) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 9:46 am

Post by Miztef »

Patrick wrote:
Miztef, did you isolate all of Akonas's posts?

Tornado wrote:Miztef is a bit problematic case for me. I have played with him before, and he contradicted the hell out of himself then (he was town), so I am giving him a lot of benefit of doubt here.
Similar issues here. He's tweaked my gut all game, because he seems like he's trying hard to fit in and buddying up a little, and he does seem to contradict himself a bit, but he gave me the exact same feeling in Communique Mafia and he was a townie there. I might look for games where he was scum if I get time, but no promises.
I think your the 2nd person to ask that... why wouldn't I have, and why does it matter. For clarity's sake, I did isolate them, are you saying that may have clouded my view?

I like to say a lot of stuff, so yeah, I do contradict myself I suppose. Is there anything in particular you find scummy about me in this game?
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #21) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:06 pm

Post by Miztef »

ok so, what do we have here?

Flameaxe: Unhelpful but no real evidence for being scum (mostly because his meta is unique)

Tajo: good lynch for today, there has been inconsistencies in his play and evidence for scummy behavior.

Ether: I'm liking him. I'm thinking pro-town for now. No lynching him (hence,
unvote
)

MM: Evidence against him is overused and shallow, Neutral for now.

Scotmany: Not liking his behaviour. Not giving out suspicions and giving out low levels of content. Not sure if this is scummy, but it is unhelpful at the least.

Sir Tornado: Although a bit lacking in content, I find what he does have to be well thought out. I'm leaning towards scummy (accurate and lurky) but I like him for now.

Those seem to be the people of interest right now , and that's what I think about em.

I'll vote shortly.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #248 (isolation #22) » Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:50 pm

Post by Miztef »

Alright, because tajo is at least being active and useful, I will not go into further detail about his lynch. I think that's better to wait until tommorow at least.

Today, I will agree to a
unvote vote: M-M
lynch.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:38 am

Post by Miztef »

I have dodged a few questions, haven't I? Basically I'm just trying to end this day, because we seem to just be skipping around the same few players over and over again.

I'm not really sure what the questions are, but I believe they have to do with me explaining my own reasoning behind the lynch candidates and why I think M-M should be lynched and others should not.

First, Ether's question though: Why did I miss the M-M vote? I'm not sure what your referring to here, when did I miss said vote? Is me missing this vote causing inconsistencies elsewhere?

Well, tajo has seemed confusing at times, but I feel that his inconsistencies are probably town motivated. He is active, which I like, and on day 1 I'd rather lynch a less active player then a more active one if possible.

Flameaxe is basically a pointless lynch, if he is scum, he's not helping them much in the first place. If I start to see a good chunk of scummy play coming from him, I may consider it.

For M-M, I didn't like the votes on him for a long time, but I understand now that there is some solid reasoning behind them, and his play has not be town friendly to me for a long time.

I suppose I could go into a lot more detail, but I'm just not really up for it. The Gorrad lynch and Akonas lynch both seemed very promising, but they are now not so great votes, so as Patrick said, I'm also at a loss. However, I'm gonna vote who I find most scummy right now, and see where it goes from there.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #258 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 11:20 am

Post by Miztef »

scotmany12 wrote:
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Scotmany: I don't see how I'm hypocritical with respect to my attacks on flameaxe:
Did flameaxe make a sneaky and suspicious vote? Yes
Did I do that? No
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:a sneaky and suspicions vote? It really wasn't, please stop pushing it.
Machiavellian-Mafia wrote:Did flameaxe post mostly fluff? Yes
Did I do that? No
Is flameaxe not helpful in scumhunting? Yes, zero serious votes or FoSes
Am I not helpful in scumhunting? No, I have made clear who I'm suspicious of, plus I expressed positions on everyone else.
I disagree. Until recently, I really do not see you doing anything helpful.
Miztef wrote:Sir Tornado: Although a bit lacking in content, I find what he does have to be well thought out. I'm leaning towards scummy (accurate and lurky) but I like him for now.
Wait, what? You have him down as scummy, then you say you like him for now? Which one is it?
Miztef wrote:MM: Evidence against him is overused and shallow, Neutral for now.
Ok, so 44 minutes after you say this, you vote for MM. What made you change your mind? Was it Gorrad's vote on him, and perhaps you thought it was an easy wagon to push? You make me look higher on your suspicions than him in your list. So what happened between those 44 minutes that made you change your mind?
Nothing really changed my mind about him, it just seemed people were leaning towards him much more then others on my suspicion list, therefore, I shouldn't waste my time trying to get others lynched.

Honestly, there is no one right now I find exceptionally scummy, only that I know we should get someone lynched before the day is out. So, yeah, I suppose you could say I'm going for an easy lynch, better then no lynch if you ask me.

Sir tornado I do find a bit scummy, but I'd like him to stay in the game for a while longer. That is what I meant. If he continues to be scummy, then a vote may be in order, but that's not going to happen today.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #263 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:06 pm

Post by Miztef »

Ether wrote:
Post 253, Patrick wrote:I'm typing this from the library, and I'm aware that this header makes me sound just like Ether.
Nice sig.
Post 253, Patrick wrote:Reading through what I've missed, I'm starting to find all the current candidates less appealing.
I feel the same. I got through Communiqué with my anti-Miztef mindset intact, but then Incognito had to go and bring up Pooky's game. That's...okay, yeah,
unvote

Miztef should explain his progression better, though. ¬_¬

Post 261, Jester wrote:
Vote: MM
That makes 5, and I don't think people voting MM would vote Miz instead.
Odd conclusion. Ever was attacking Miztef just a few posts ago, Gorrad doesn't appear to have even seen the wagon yet, and a quarter of the town doesn't have votes out.

M-M, claim.
I'm not sure what you mean by that line.

I'm much less consistent as town for the simple reason that I have very little idea what I'm doing. When I'm scum I know exactly what I should be doing. I just assumed that's how it is with most people.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #26) » Thu Mar 20, 2008 4:39 am

Post by Miztef »

unvote vote: populartajo

Someone's gotta go before deadline.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #27) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 6:45 am

Post by Miztef »

I'm not liking the Flameaxe vote right now. However, it is starting to look probable that he is scum.

We've got:

M-M - Likely Pro-town Power Role
Gorrad - Likely Pro-town Power Role
YWN - "Can't use a gun", therefore, unlikely anti-town role.

Just to throw this out there, is there any compelling reason that M-M and Gorrad are who they claim to be? Besides the fact that there is no counter-claim, I don't think there has been confirming evidence that these 2 are pro-town. They may still have their power roles, but whats stopping them from being anti-town?

Ether and Incognito, I think their posts are clean and effective, which is nice, but not necessarily pro-town.

Flameaxe and Sir Tornado, both look like mostly lurkers to me. Jester did have a semi-lurker strategy going on, I wonder if any other scum would do the same?

Scotmany has basically been semi-helpful all game, and his "looking like he's active" all the time makes me wonder. Right now I'm probably most suspicious of him, although I don't have much actual evidence.

So, this game basically splits up into certain groups of players, the "powerroles", the "lurkers", and the "actives". For me, as scum, I try to take on different approaches to things then my scumbuddies are doing. I know that Flameaxe and Sir tornado normally are unhelpful, so that makes me think they have a good chance of being town already, on top of that, Jester was a semi-lurker. My thought is that the scum would not want too many players lurking, and Jester probably would have posted more if his scumbuddies were not very active.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #342 (isolation #28) » Tue Mar 25, 2008 1:16 pm

Post by Miztef »

I think that, although flameaxe may be scum, I don't like the way the wagon is going right now.

If I were to vote flameaxe, my most compelling reason is that he is unhelpful, not really that he is scum. I don't like this reasoning very much though, because it creates easy opportunities for scum to lynch people ("Well, they were unhelpful anyway" would be their defense). I'd much rather look into alternative wagons right now.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #398 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:52 pm

Post by Miztef »

sorry, I've having trouble posting in my games, school is really busy at the moment. I got the prod and will try to post constructively soon.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:24 am

Post by Miztef »

I am okay with this flameaxe wagon now, I'll wait for a claim to act though.

I think if another pro-town power role comes up, we should seriously consider which are anti-town or not.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 06, 2008 10:43 am

Post by Miztef »

I am a vanilla little townie. I have nada abilities.

there is actually quite a few odd roles out there, I feel like being vanilla makes me seem more scum like lol.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #498 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 08, 2008 6:19 am

Post by Miztef »

If Incognito is serial killer, we'll lynch him tomorrow, no problem. He's almost definitely not mafia (it may actually be surely definitely).

Guardian and Ether are the most likely scum (by a large margin). I don't know about YWN either, but I may have missed something there.

Out of the 2, I definitely believe Guardian is the more likely scum. There is still a good chance that Ether is scum, but I'm much more willing to place my bets on guardian.
Miztef
Miztef
Goon
Miztef
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:07 am

Post by Miztef »

lol, I'm sorry I basically stopped playing near the end, exams got the best of me. Good game though, some of the stuff against YWN and Gorrad really got me thinking they were the scum, surprised it turned out so differently.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”