Mini 545 - The Final Stand Mafia - Dramatic Finish!

killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #249 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 am

Post by killa seven »

lets get rid of the mafia scum..
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:08 pm

Post by killa seven »

vote the jive machine
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:18 am

Post by killa seven »

Mizzy wrote:What the hell is it with crappy replacement entrances in here?

@killa seven:
You do know that blatant OMGUS votes with no logic or reasons, however lame, behind them are generally considered to be bullshit scummy moves, yes?
jive voted for me for no reason.. yet me voting for him for the same exact reason is a scummy move? ill unvote to make you all happpy
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #275 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:53 pm

Post by killa seven »

unvote thejivemachine
i apologize.. i need to see whats going on in this game before voting again.. that is all
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #282 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 9:25 am

Post by killa seven »

people that try to focus on other roles and bring attention away from scum hunting might actually be scum themselvs
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:44 pm

Post by killa seven »

Joubert wrote:Anyway, I retired my mind from this issue. I think it's a dead-end...
is this because you are being called out on the issue? or you just think u cant win the arguement?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #6) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by killa seven »

shaka!! wrote:I think our best is with Killa or Joubert.
lol why are u and glork targeting me.. also i unvoted on the jive machine, id be really interested in why im being called out im prepared to answer any questions im still tryna figure out whats goin on
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (isolation #7) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:11 pm

Post by killa seven »

shaka!! wrote:Because I can't see Killa being anything but distracting to us in day 2, same goes with Joubert. I've lynched people for the same reason before if you think that saying this is scummy and you'd like a meta. I'll link you if I have to.

My vote is not where my mouth is because if it comes down to it I am not going to be voting them because they are scummy but rather because I think they are going to be very distracting in day 2.
i respect that, but i havent thrown any crazy things out there, to me it seems like your tryna find a scapegoat vote and picking of weak players who have just entered the game as far as me being "distracting" i havent really done much i havent called no one out to any signifigance
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #8) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:24 pm

Post by killa seven »

Mizzy wrote:
killa seven wrote:i respect that, but i havent thrown any crazy things out there, to me it seems like your tryna find a scapegoat vote and picking of weak players who have just entered the game as far as me being "distracting" i havent really done much i havent called no one out to any signifigance
You haven't given us any content at all and you've been with us for 5 RL days. Have you no opinions other than what you just said? Did you bother reading the thread?
yea i have, its been kinda boring no offense, joubert seems to have made the most questionable moves, with the jester subject and the no lynch and dancing around questions i dont really have much imput because i have been targeted since i got here and the best reponse i have gotten why is that i may be a "distraction" im new to mafia games i admitt but im picking up on it kinda quick
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by killa seven »

Glork wrote:I have to side with Killa on this one. Right from the get-go, the only potential question mark was him OMGUSing TJM before going off to do anything, and he picked up immediate and intense heat.

I think Shanka's reaction is way overboard, and Shaka moves way up in my suspicion list. His last post, answering why he's not voting, makes no sense. He calls Joubert/Killa "best bets," states that he wants to policy lynch them, but won't do so because he doesn't find them scummy. Who exactly
DO
you think is scummy, Shaka, and why the hell aren't you voting them with less than TWO days before deadline hits? You are running around making a lot of noise, but you're not giving us any firm opinions, and you are not helping to actually accopmlish
ANYTHING
Unvote, Vote: Shaka

i have to agree with glorks post, i just dont get the whole im leaning towards you because you are distracting post.. seems like a "i want a easy vote so il target weaker players so the stronger players wont target me" i mean what is the real reason why me and joubert are your targets other then u feel its a safe vote?

Mod: Prod (or just replace) Sangy, please. She has not posted in SEVENTEEN days.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:12 am

Post by killa seven »

vote joubert

his play has been called into question and he hasnt really dont much to defend himself he doesnt seem to conserned with bein lynched and he has also made some questionable moves so far.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Mon Feb 04, 2008 4:42 am

Post by killa seven »

does anyone have any more info on shakra other then the night kill thing? seems pretty dumb to vote him just for that reason.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #397 (isolation #12) » Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 pm

Post by killa seven »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Vote: Erg0

@killa seven, why did you hammer joubert rather than letting him be lynched at deadline as was on its way to happening anyway? It would have given at least a little more time for useful discussion.
honestly i didnt know it was a hammer vote, i wanted to get one in before the deadline he seemed the the best option at the time he didnt really defend himself well, i guess i should have paid attention to the vote count ive been overloaded at work.
anyone else have any other questions for me
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #13) » Thu Feb 14, 2008 6:52 am

Post by killa seven »

im here, im catching up, ill make a valid post tonight after work.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #14) » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:58 am

Post by killa seven »

ok im here i forgot about this game....
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:23 pm

Post by killa seven »

there is nothing going on here...
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #459 (isolation #16) » Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:07 am

Post by killa seven »

ogml makes a good case on ergo, im going to re read a few pages then vote, i have more time now since i was lynched in my other game.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #17) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by killa seven »

vote omgl

sorry i havent been participating.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (isolation #18) » Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:58 pm

Post by killa seven »

unvote vote jive machine

id hate to see omgl life lynched when tjm is ghost all the sudden and this vote should put it at about 3-3 by my calculations, ok u guys want me to post more how about ask me some questions about what is goin on in the game.. the action has picked up a lil the past few days so i guess i should get serious.. mizzy who is your top 2 scum suspects other than omgl, omgl why should i not vote you and vote for someone else?
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #492 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by killa seven »

Erg0 wrote:Incidentally, I'm wary of this tendency to write killa off as noobtown based on such a shaky meta. I do agree that he's probably not today's lynch, but I don't want to see this conclusion drawn through the rest of the game.

I'm particularly not loving the fact that he was just pointed out as a townie, which is not something that a pro-town player should
ever
do in-thread.
i agree, i wouldnt be shocked if i got nk. but hey these are the chances we take.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Post by killa seven »

TheJiveMachine wrote:Okay, basically I'm still fine with my vote where it is, OGML's contradiction remains the scumtell that stands out strongest for me.
im comfortable with my vote, tjm has not posted anything, im suprised im gettin threating pms and not this guy, at least omgl is partisipating and providing feedback and getting us somewere, at this point we should lynch tjm for bailing out when the heat is on him.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #495 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:33 pm

Post by killa seven »

didnt i just state i think tjm is scummy and why? illl do a pbp of him i guess to satisfy u
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 02, 2008 3:26 pm

Post by killa seven »

post 20 tjm votes for himself
TheJiveMachine wrote:Figures.

Vote: TheJiveMachine

:(
a ploy at humor
post 29
TheJiveMachine wrote:
DERP BANDWAGON

DERP DERP DERP
post 40
These are my thoughts on RetroDucts and shaka
does he ever get serious?
TheJiveMachine wrote:I don't see the role fishing.

But shaka, first you say shits and giggles, now it was a pressure vote? What reason do you have to pressure Khel, anyways? By the time of your vote he had shown up and explained his absence.
he posts some content here regarding shakras vote on khel

post 90 50 post gap.. lurking?
TheJiveMachine wrote:Well, I'll at least get my vote off myself.
Unvote

No one seems to be sticking out. Maybe Khel.
Glork wrote:
Do you think he may have been lying about being under said assumption, Mizzy? Why or why not?
Glork, did you ask this question because you are doubtful of Khelvaster's story?

I, personally, think that that would be a rather absurd thing to make up, but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility.
- asks a few questions and drops a brief anaylsis after remembering to unvote him self-
post 1
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Vote: yeahthatguy224

for saying that analysis is "blowing the smallest problems out of proportion".

All there is to go on Day 1 is the smallest tidbits of information.
tjm imediately jumps on a player who said said for not being around hell try to post later, while he infact himself is never around.

post 142
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Mizzy wrote: Yes, but making mountains out of molehills just makes it easier for the scum to make us turn on each other...I don't think that JUST that opinion is worthy of a vote. Is that the only reason you're voting for him?
That and lurking, which I didn't want to bring up since it would be wholly hypocritical of me.
he admitts he voted for him due to lurking and admitts hes bein a hypocrit.. pretty scummy to me.

post 164
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:I feel erg0 is town, Glork. He is showing all the hallmarks of a somewhat lazy town, not a scum trying to cover up lack of evidence.
Elaborate, with examples, please
shows back up to post this 1 sentance post.
post # 202
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Joubert wrote:
Vote: Glork
, for unparalleled behavior...
FoS: Mizzy
, for thinking there's only one way to play Mafia...

Oh wait, Mizzy is female... That explains all...

I don't follow or support your reach of BS logic and sexism, and also you promoted a no lynch. And also, your grammar is sub-par.

HoS: Joubert
shows up to defend mizzy when she recieves a vote by joubert then places hos on him.. im starting to sence a relationship here..

post #212
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Joubert wrote:
Unvote
, mostly because Glork could be Jester. By the way, Shaka, what does "pull a Glork on you" mean exactly...

Jumpy nervous unvote with no reasoning blah blah blah you still never explained why you voted him in the first place yadda yadda yadda diversionary tactics yip yip yip
continues his attack on joubert
TheJiveMachine wrote:
killa seven wrote:lets get rid of the mafia scum..
k.
Vote: killa seven
post 250 tjm again attacks a new guy, which this time being me.

post 259
TheJiveMachine wrote:The native language question? I thought you were just being an asshole.
i have no idea who hes refering 2 in this post.

post 261
TheJiveMachine wrote:Why?
response to joubert saying it was a serious question.

post 280
TheJiveMachine wrote:Joubert, while you have stated which actions Glork took struck you as "jestery", what is your precedent of similar actions being performed by jesters?

Or do you just think that anything that you interpret as scummy was probably meant to be interpreted as such and thus anyone you suspect has enough of a chance of being a jester that you don't want to vote them?

Because to me it sounds like the second one, which is totally craplogic.
here he goes attacking joubert yet again.

post 286
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Joubert wrote:Anyway, I retired my mind from this issue. I think it's a dead-end...
When you do something scummy, you aren't the one wh decides when people stop talking about it.

Unvote
Vote: Joubert
he votes joubert because joubert wants to abort a dead issue

post 288
TheJiveMachine wrote:Saying that Glork could be a jester, with no real reasoning given.

I thought it was scummy, or at least distracting and nonsensical.
explains his vote on joubert.

ill continue the day one break down, in a few i dunno how much i can put in one message...
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #23) » Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:47 am

Post by killa seven »

tjm day 2 break down..

post 354
TheJiveMachine wrote:Sucks that we lost the doctor so early...

Anyone have reasons for suspecting shaka other than Glork dying?
this is his first post in day 2, he asks a question about why shakra is being suspected.

post 363
TheJiveMachine wrote:
RetroDucts wrote:[

You were too silent in Day 1 for my liking. Want to give us your thoughts on it?

The flavor basically confirms that there is a godfather, or at least that the scum are working for someone flavorwise.

Assuming there is a godfather the flavor text also leads me to believe he didn't perform this nightkill, or possibly that he can't be the one to NK period.

The town-aligned doctor thing doesn't seem to mean anything to me. Alignment followed by role is basically meant to avoid confusion, not imply things about other alignments' roles. Still, I don't assume the scum don't have a doctor/roleblocker/whatever.

As for suspecting people based on the fact that Glork was the one killed, I don't think it is a wise strategy to go on that alone, as it is obvious WIFOM, and, as mentioned, Glork is an excellent scumhunter and high-profile target no matter who the scum are.
tjm believes there is a godfather or the scum are working for someone other then a a whole group. and he says glork was killed because he has a good rep for scum hunting.

post 367
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:I haven't posted for the past two weeks. I forgot I was in this game. Let me catch up.
Most of that time was night...not so much to catch up on.
here is is telling khelv there not much goin on and not to much to catch up on.. when clearly things have happened.

post 369
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Erg0 wrote:
Unvote, Vote: TheJiveMachine

I mainly voted shaka to see if anyone would bite, and Mizzy seems to have done much the same. Glork's opinion is notable since we now know he was town, but his death tells us little beyond the scum being smart enough to kill him.

TJM just committed one of my favourite scumtells ("sucks that we lost the doc"), so he can have my vote.
Deeerp
another intelligent response from tjm after a vote is casted on in, no defense whatsoever.

post 371.. mizzy asks for a real defense
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Mizzy wrote: How poetic...and completely unhelpful. Can I buy a real defense for a dollar here?

I think it's a silly attack

Really there isn't a lot to say in response
he sais there isnt alot to respond 2.

post 394
TheJiveMachine wrote:
Tarhalindur wrote:
First, let us take a look at a late D1 post, courtesy of OGML.

Observe how OGML is trying to have it both ways. He is explicitly supporting the Joubert lynch ("happy that Joubert is being lynched"), but he finds shaka!! scummy for... get this...
supporting the Joubert lynch
. That's a direct contradiction, and that's seriously scummy.
I agree with this part wholeheartedly, largest point against OGML

Vote: OhGodMyLife
he votes omgl, bassed on tarhalindurs post, adds nothin of content himself

post 420
TheJiveMachine wrote:I'm being suspected based on math. D:
another intelligent response from him when hes targeted.

post 464
TheJiveMachine wrote:Hi!

I've been doing other things and kinda got behind in this game.

To be honest, every time I come here to post I get scared off by how many pages I have left to read. But I'll do it today during class, and in a few hours, I'll have at least some content to post, I hope.
here he explains why he is lurking and promises to post content

post 488
TheJiveMachine wrote:Okay, basically I'm still fine with my vote where it is, OGML's contradiction remains the scumtell that stands out strongest for me.
vague content from tjm adds nothin of his own basically still agreeing with tarhindlur

tjm has not returned since then.. my point? basically he has added nothin today, he has the most votes and never plans on defending himself, every time he does he gets deeper into suspicion so maybe hes backed off, he votes omgl based on someone elses theorys and acts like hes actually done something useful. im keeping my vote on him and want to know what anyone else thinks of tjm play on day 1 and 2.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #524 (isolation #24) » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:18 pm

Post by killa seven »

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Mod
, could we have a full fledged vote count? Also, please
prod
Khelvaster and TheJiveMachine.

I think we're all in agreement here and need to hear from TJM to continue on that front.

I'd like to hear more from tar and shaka (good luck in your match by the way) before deadline as well.

And finally, killa seven, I still need an answer to my earlier question, as RD pointed out:
RetroDucts wrote:
killa seven
- OGML asked you this questions and you still haven't answered:
OGML wrote:Let me ask you a counter question, killa.
Why did you vote me in the first place?
oh.. i was annoyed yall were bugging me to post content when others are clearly lurking and at the time this game didnt interest me.. but now im making a effort to enjoy it.. and i quickly unvoted after words.
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (isolation #25) » Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:24 pm

Post by killa seven »

woot! we got us a godfather. i was convinced that mizzy was scum after we lynched tjm and he came out scum.. now im leaning toawrd khelv since he was the only other live person to vote for someone else i guess ill go read through his post to see if anything stands out.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 2:58 pm

Post by killa seven »

vote khelv

i wanna see a decent defense from him, the way him and tjm interacted makes me suspicious.[/b]
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:13 pm

Post by killa seven »

i agree with tar, ive never seen a survivor role in any games im in.. and the whole "survivor" role seems like your tryna survive and not hunt scum which has been your play the whole game.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 23, 2008 7:42 pm

Post by killa seven »

TheJiveMachine wrote:
Khelvaster wrote:I haven't posted for the past two weeks. I forgot I was in this game. Let me catch up.
Most of that time was night...not so much to catch up on.
this sticks out alot 2 me as tar pointed out, likea scum buddy tryna direct another buddy.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #29) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by killa seven »

im here sorry, so was shelv lying about the survivor role or does it now just show up?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (isolation #30) » Wed Apr 09, 2008 5:08 pm

Post by killa seven »

*not instead of now
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #31) » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:37 pm

Post by killa seven »

i will hammer you soon if you keep stallin, i really wanna see what you have 2 say tho, i think we all are being more then fair on you.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (isolation #32) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 11:13 am

Post by killa seven »

so should i hammer him or wait?
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #651 (isolation #33) » Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:28 pm

Post by killa seven »

vote sierra
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (isolation #34) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:18 pm

Post by killa seven »

i knew he was, i didnt wanna bring it up cause i feared u guys would lynch me so i went along with lynching sierra, good job omgl, this is the 1st game i won glad u won it with me *cheers buddy*
i wasnt convinced that the cop cleared him just by defending him, and i knew omgl wasnt scum and after we lynched sierra i was possitive it was shaka and tar outed himself as sk, thanks for not killing me tar. :)
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 23, 2008 7:51 pm

Post by killa seven »

lol i was ready 2 lynch mizzy after tjm was lycnhed as scum, keepin her alive would have threw the town off, i felt it was dumb 2 kill her, she defended tjm and never voted him. oh well, how do i place this win in my sig its my first mafia scum win :) i need some braggin rights even tho i got lucky lol.
i woulda definitely been lynched on day five if tar didnt kill shakra, so thanks again tar ;)
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (isolation #36) » Sun May 04, 2008 4:53 pm

Post by killa seven »

Mizzy wrote:Didn't know the game finished! Go town :3

Still don't know why I was NKed when I would have been lynched the next day, but hey, I'm not complaining!
the mafia said htey thought you were the cop.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 712 -town

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”